SECRETS & REGRETS

PLK_ARMY tarafından

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... Daha Fazla

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 28

2.2K 107 4
PLK_ARMY tarafından

Time skips, next day, at Jungkook's college

Jungkook was sitting in the class. His concentration was not on the lecture. He was lost in his thoughts. Then Eunwoo elbowed him and said, "Yahhh, where are you lost?"

Jungkook came out of his thoughts ans said, "Nothing, this lecture is so boring. Lets go out." "Jungkook but this is important", said Eunwoo. "I know but I don't care. I am going to basketball court to refresh myself. Are you coming or not?"

"Yahhh! Are you mad? How can you play when you can't even walk properly?", said Eunwoo. "Its fine", said Jungkook. "Jungkook, don't be like this. Why are you being so hard on yourself? You got punishment without any reason. If you have had told your hyungs the real reason of fight, they surely wouldn't have punished you", said Eunwoo.

Jungkook said, "I already told you, I didn't wanted to make them sad. I will make sure that they never gets hurt because of me now. If it means getting punished from them or me being a bad boy in front of them, I am okay with it. They will just be angry with me but atleast won't get sad or hurt because of me."

Then Eunwoo spoke, "Are you insane? Will they be happy after punishing you or scolding you?" Jungkook didn't said anything and asked, "Just tell me are you coming with me or not?" "Huffff! I am coming. Lets go. You never listens", said Eunwoo.

They both went to the basketball court and Jungkook took a basketball and started dribbling. He warmed himself up and then shot multiple baskets. After some time, he got tired. He went to the bench and sat down there. He was breathing heavily. Just then, their school coach arrive and sat beside him and said, "Why are you here at this time?"

"Sir, I just wanted to practice a little", replied Jungkook. "Ohhk, you know about upcoming inter-college basketball competition?"

"Yes sir, I will do my best", said Jungkook. Coach hummed and said, "Take care of your health. Team needs you." Jungkook just nodded. "Trials are in next week. After that, competition will be in next fifteen days. Be prepared and practice hard." "Yes sir, I will do my best", said Jungkook.

On the other hand, with Tae

Tae was in his class attending his lecture. Soon the class ended and teacher called him, Jimin and Yoona to her cabin. They all three went to her cabin. The teacher informed them that the first workshop of LV is going to happen the day after tomorrow. All three of them got excited.

After that the teacher said, "The workshop will start at 11 am and it will end around 3 pm. After that, you all will visit the Company. Then you guys will start working with the designers. And keep one thing in mind, there is no work timings for designers. They work till late night. You guys have to assist them. Stay with them and learn as much as you can."

Jimin and Yoona nodded. Tae became a little tensed after hearing the teacher. Soon they came out of the teachers cabin. Yoona went to the library. Tae and Jimin were going for their next lecture. Tae was all silent, so Jimin asked, "What happened Tae? Are you not happy? Finally we are going to work with the Company."

"I am thinking about hyung. Teacher just said that there are no definite work timings. I cannot stay out at night. Hyung will not allow. What should I do now? Should I drop out of this event?", said Tae.

"Are you mad? This event is important. How can you even think of that? Just talk to your hyung. He will listen", said Jimin. "But what if he don't allow me", said Tae. "He will, he can't restrict you like this. He will listen", said Jimin. Tae just nodded.

Time skips, at Yoongi's office, around 5 pm

"Tell me why are you here in my office, huh?", Yoongi yelled at a person while grabbing his collar. After hearing to his voice, Hobi came immediately and asked, "What happened?"

Yoongi threw the person harshly on floor and kicked him in his stomach and said, "This person was trying to do something with my laptop when I came to my cabin after our meeting."

"Yoongi-ah, calm down. I will ask him", said Hobi. Yoongi closed his eyes for few seconds and then said, "Okay, you do it." After saying this, Yoongi sat on the couch. Hobi went closer to the person and grabbed his collar and made him stand and said in a deep voice, "Who are you? I am sure you are not just some cleaner. Tell me fast if you don't want to die."

"Sir, p-please don't kill me. Please leave me", said the man. "Do you really think that we will leave you this easily, huh?", said Hobi. Before the man could say anything, Hobi pulled out his gun and shot the man in his right leg.

The man yelped in pain and fall down on the ground. Yoongi smirked. Hobi crouched down to the man's level and said, "Do you even have a slightest idea about us? Do you know who we are?"

The man didn't reply as he was in great pain. Then Hobi pulled the trigger again and shot his left leg too. Yoongi chuckled. "Now, I want answer to my every question. Otherwise you know what can happen", said Hobi while placing his foot on the man's wound and pressing it harshly.

"Ahhhh, y-yes sir", said the man in pain. "So tell me, why you came here?", asked Hobi. "I c-came h-here to c-collect information about all the properties and a-assets of Bangtan", said the man. Hobi laughed a little and said, "And you think it will be this much easy." He pressed the man's wound more and he yelped in pain.

"Now, tell me who are you and who sent you here?", asked Hobi. "S-sir, please d-don't kill me. I own a s-small investigation team. M-my team works for people who wants to get some information about someone. We g-get the information to our clients by any means. O-one day, a man came to o-our office and give me work to get your information. He was o-offering good amount of m-money, thats why, I a-agreed to do it. I s-swear, beyond this I don't k-know anything."

"How can I believe you?", asked Hobi. "S-sir I am n-not lying, I swear", said that man. Hobi then gritted his teeth and pressed & twisted his foot on the man's wound. Then he said, "Now, I think you want to die."

The man was yelling in pain but then said, "S-sir, I am not lying. I can s-show you the agreement. I a-always prepare a agreement for my clients. I-its in my office." Then Hobi grabbed the man's collar and made him stand and said, "Lets go to your office. If I got to know that you were lying this whole time, your death will be painful as hell."

The man gulped and nodded. Hobi went to the man's office along with him. As soon as they entered the office, Hobi harshly threw the man on the floor and said, "Get the agreement. Fast."

The man stood up with difficulty and reached to his table slowly. He took out a bundle of agreements and started searching. He pulled out a paper and went towards Hobi and gave it to him. Hobi took the paper and left. He ordered his guards to take the man to the hospital.

Hobi reached Yoongi's office again and went to cabin with the agreement. He gave the paper to Yoongi and said, "He was saying truth. He is just a small investigator. The name of the person in agreement is fake."

Yoongi hummed and started looking at the agreement. His eyes fell on a stamp impression. He closely looked at it and said, "I think it is done by Black rose."

"What! Black rose! One of our rivals?", said Hobi. "Yes, see this seal. Its theirs. They are so stupid. They didn't paid attention to what seal are they affixing here", Yoongi said while laughing.

Then he spoke again, "I really wanted to attack them for so long. Now I have a good reason too. Their diamond collection is also huge. Its time to recover our loss. Lets raid their properties and destroy them. They are going to regret. Ask Jin hyung to get the map of their base and we will formulate a plan." "Okay, I will immediatly arrange a meeting", said Hobi.

Time skips, after 1 hour, in meeting room

"Yoongi-ah! This is the map of their base", said Jin while handing over a paper to Yoongi. Yoongi hummed and start looking at that. Just then he spoke, "Namjoon, do you have any plans?"

"Yahh! So see... entering in their base is very easy. They have less guards and people as compared to us. So it will be easy to win against them. We will simply enter from the front gate with our guards and weopons. We can easily win over them and took all their diamonds. At the end, we can put the whole building on fire. It will be fun", said Namjoon getting excited.

"Okay, so we will do this small mission tomorrow. I guess its fine for everybody right", said Yoongi. Everyone nodded and agreed to him.

After that, they all left the office.

Time skips, at Kim mansion, 9 pm

All the three brothers were having dinner. Yoongi was studying the rivals base on his ipad while eating. There was a complete silence. Nobody was talking. Tae decided to break the silence and said, "Hyung, I wanted to ask you s-something."

"Yes, tell me", Yoongi said plainly still keeping his concentration on his tablet. Tae took a deep breathe and start speaking, "Hyung, you know, I told you regarding my selection in LV company assistance for upcoming event in Seoul." Yoongi just hummed and Tae continued speaking, "They are conducting their first workshop the day after tomorrow and I need to be there."

"Ohh! Thats great. Enjoy Tae", said Yoongi. "Hyung, b-but.... there are no definite work timings. I may n-need to stay there late n-night", said Tae in a low voice. Yoongi stopped looking at his tablet and looked towards Tae and said, "What do you wanna say, Tae? Tell me clearly."

"H-hyung, I need your p-permission. Please allow me to stay out at n-night, p-please", said Tae getting scared. "Tae, its not possible and you know this very well. You can go but come back on time. I need you in the mansion before 9 p.m.", said Yoongi strenly.

Tae looked down, his eyes getting teary. He again requested, "Hyung, please. I will keep the guards with me. Please hyung. Please allow me."

"I don't want any more discussion about this. Otherwise I will reduce your time to 6 p.m. instead of 9", said Yoongi in a stern voice. Tae gupled hard and tears started flowing down from his eyes. He was looking down at his lap and was crying silently. He was wiping his tears.

Jungkook felt sad for Tae. He knows how excited Tae was for this event. He looked at him silently crying and wiping his tears looking down. Then he looked at Yoongi. He was immersed in his tablet.

Soon, Yoongi finished his dinner and left. After Yoongi left, Jungkook put his hand on Tae's shoulder and said, "Hyung, don't cry please. Eat you dinner."

Tae didn't said anything for few minutes. He got up from his chair and went to his room silently. Jungkook felt sad seeing Tae like this. He thought, "Should I talk to Yoongi hyung? Will he listen to me? What can I do now?"

Jungkook sat there for some time thinking about what to do. Then he left from there and went to his room.

Hey guys, hows the chapter? What you guys think, what will happen next?

Stay tuned for upcoming chapters. Please like, comment and follow guys.

COMMENT DOWN GUYS!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

42.1K 1.7K 16
This is story of triplets Kim V, Kim Jungkook and Kim Taehyung Where two is strict and one is bratty It is full of fluff, brotherhood and punishment ...
55.9K 2.6K 20
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒂 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒋𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 ? " "𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒐-𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒉𝒚-𝒉...
84.1K 3.4K 55
It's a pure brotherhood story that show the pure.. love between brother and how they are life of each other. Let dig into the story to know more😉...