Oblivious (Lookism Various)

By dalandaine

In which, the main character was simply put in a new department, being fully enlightened regarding the romant... More

ようこそ
000: Welcome to J-High
001: Fashion Department (1)
002: Fashion Department (2)
003: Fashion Department (3)
004: Fashion Department (4)
005: Vasco Lee (1)
006: Vasco Lee (2)
007: Get-Together (1)
008: Get-Together (2)
009 : Get-Together (3)
010: Library Date (1)
011: Library Date (2)
012: Daniel's Birthday
New Year Special: Overcrowded Mall
013: School Festival (1)
014: School Festival (2)
015: School Festival (3)
016: School Festival (4)
Special Chapter: First Encounter
017: Live Streaming (1)
018: Live Streaming (2)
019: Live Streaming (3)
020: Live Streaming (4)
021: Live Streaming (5)
022: Craigslist (1)
023: Craigslist (2)
024: Midterms
025: Retreat Camp (1)
026: Retreat Camp (2)
027: Retreat Camp (3)
028: Retreat Camp (4)
029: Retreat Camp (5)
030: Retreat Camp (6)
031: Retreat Camp (7)
Christmas Special: DG's Christmas Concert
Christmas Special: Sudden Open Forum
Christmas Special: Under the Mistletoe
Upcoming Lookism Books

Special Chapter: Time of the Month

1.2K 84 31
By dalandaine

[⚠️] Contains strong language

Event: Everyone struggling to keep up with Nari and her mood swings during her period.

Nari's eyes widened as she started to feel something hot, wet, and sticky beneath her. She was quickly able to recognize the pain in her lower belly, expressing her displeasure with a frustrated groan. Jay, who was seated next to her, paused in the midst of writing down his notes and turned his head to look at her with concern.

"Fuck- already?" she mumbled under her breath.

Nari could not help but shift in her seat uncomfortably, which caused her to lose her focus on the teacher's discussion. Her mind had become too preoccupied with her discomfort to even pay attention to the topic at hand. She patiently waited for the bell to ring, indicating that it was lunchtime.

A hand suddenly placed itself on top of hers, she looked to the owner and saw Jay who was looking at her in worry.

"I'm fine, Jay." she responded in his silent question with a smile.

As soon as the bell rang, she took off her blazer and wrapped it around her waist. It was not unusual for the students in her class to disregard the teacher's presence as the bell would ring. Everyone in the class exhibited that exact behavior and they quickly started to tidy up their belongings without bothering to wait for the teacher to officially dismiss them from class.

It seemed, at this point in time, that it was a routine for Daniel and Zoe to approach the ravenette and ask her to eat with them. However, Nari immediately reached for her phone and ran out of the room, barely giving Daniel a chance to speak.

Her sudden rush to exit the classroom caught the attention of many students, especially those who were close to her and knew her well. The female population of the Fashion Department instantly caught up with what was going on as she was keeping her blazer in its place to cover the stain on her skirt and that she was in a hurry as she fled from the room to escape their prying eyes.

Mira knocked on the Beauty Department's room with Zoe following after her with a pouch in hand, which contained the things that they got from the Fashion Department's girls that Nari needed. However, there was one more thing that they needed, something that they did not currently have within their disposal.

Mira and Zoe surveyed the cafeteria to see if there was any sign of Eli Jang, but they quickly found out that the Beauty's only male student was not in there. This realization allowed them to arrive at the conclusion that the girls of the Beauty Department were most likely hanging out in their classroom, as well.

Mira slid the door open and entered the classroom, Zoe followed suit soon afterward. Almost immediately, the pair of girls drew the attention of everyone inside the classroom.

"Excuse me." the two politely announced their presence.

"Do you need something?" Eli asked with his signature charming smile that had the ability to make the heart of any girls skip a beat.

"Ah yes. Is there anyone here who brought an extra skirt? Nari needs it."

All of the girls in the classroom immediately stood up from their seats, some asking others if they had an extra skirt and others quickly rummaging in their personal lockers.

It was certainly uncommon to witness a group of female students shielding the entrance of the female bathroom. The combination of their altered uniforms and various colorful hairstyles made it easy to deduce that the majority of those present belonged to either the Fashion Department or the Beauty Department. The unusual sight made everyone wonder what was happening inside the restroom that was causing these girls to guard it with such intense determination.

Nari walked out from the cubicle within the restroom and was immediately greeted by Zoe along with Mira who took her by both of her arms, acting as though she had gotten injured in some way. Their overly cautious behavior was perplexing, but it was nothing compared to the sight of a group of students standing outside the bathroom, snarling at anyone who happened to pass by the door like they were rabid animals.

"Oh hell nah, what the fuck is wrong with you all?"

She exited the bathroom, and the crowd of girls rushed to her side, bombarding her with an onslaught of questions and inquiries. At this point, their overprotectiveness and irritating demeanor had pushed Nari to the point of no longer being able to contain her irritation. She snapped and let out a loud, angry yell, which immediately caused everyone to pause and stare at her in shock.

"Fuck off, will you?!"

The crowd froze at Nari's sudden burst of rage, with eyes wide open and mouths slightly agape as they watched her storm off. The girls stood there, staring in stunned silence, before eventually exchanging brief nods of understanding among each other.

The noirette bumped into her childhood friends, the frown on her face confirming their assumptions as Mary promptly handed her a plastic bag that she had prepared ahead of time. Once she took the bag and began to examine its contents, she noticed that Mary had packed her favorite snacks for her.

"Here. Vin told me that you're on your period and I know that you tend to have cravings and experience a faster metabolism during your menstruation."

Mary and Nari were both understandably confused by this situation, especially considering that it had happened to them for a long time now.

"Did you manage to guess it again, Vin?"

"Yeah." Vin faked a cough, refusing to meet their eyes. Not that he can with those goofy ah glasses on.

He wouldn't admit that he kept track of Nari's and Mary's menstrual patterns in order to ensure that he could provide them what they needed when they were going through their menstruation. Instead, he would rather offer a lame excuse of him getting lucky guesses of their menstrual timeframes.

"There's some pads in my bag for when you need one or whatever." he mumbled and walked away as the two squinted their eyes on him.

Nari and Mary cackled and nudged each other.

"He's such a tsundere."

As Nari entered the empty classroom, she set the bag of snacks aside, unable to eat them due to her lack of an appetite caused by her extreme cramps. Having grown tired of dealing with the pain in her lower belly and back, she laid her head between her arms on her desk and released a pained sigh.

Her brief moment of relaxation was abruptly interrupted when she suddenly felt a cold object getting placed on her cheek, causing her to bolt upright in alarm before shooting a glare towards Eli, who simply chuckled at her reaction before placing a carton of milk on her desk.

"The girls informed me about your situation. How are you feeling?"

They knew that sending all the girls to check on Nari would most likely make her even more aggravated than she already was. In order to avoid making her further upset and causing an outburst, they devised a plan to send Eli alone to aid her in any way he possibly could, as the beauty dept girls were aware that Eli had a much more gentle and calm demeanour, which made them believe that he would be the perfect choice to handle such a delicate situation.

Nari let out a tired sigh before taking the milk and opening it. As she took a sip, she could immediately feel the refreshing sensation of the cool liquid sliding down her throat, which brought a sense of relief to her tired body.

"Bad but I experienced worse."

"Where does it hurt?"

Eli stood close to Nari and leaned over. He placed his right hand on her desk to balance himself as his left hand gently rubbed Nari's lower back. As he leaned forward, he softly knocked on her back to try and alleviate the discomfort she was experiencing.

"Right here?" he asked with his tone soft.

"Oh- yeah, there there."

Nari set her milk down once the relief kicked in. She then let out a contented groan and placed her head back down on her arms, feeling at peace under Eli's care.

Moments later, she heard the sounds of footsteps approaching her desk. She ignored the noise, assuming that one of her classmates must be gradually taking their seat.

The female was fully absorbed in Eli's back massage until it came to a halt. Suddenly, she felt a light tap on her arm, causing her to lift her head and glare at the person who disturbed her rest to which her eyes met an anxious Daniel nervously handing her a hot pack.

"M-mom uses a hot pack for her cramps... so I assumed you need one." he mumbled shyly.

"Thanks Danny."

Her expression softened as she smiled and took the object from him. She then tucked it away into her skirt and felt the heat soothe her lower belly, which brought her a feeling of contentment.

Daniel smiled widely, feeling accomplished for being able to help Nari with her pain. He brought a spare chair next to her and set it down for Eli to sit on, which he was appreciative of. Daniel then took another chair and sat in front of Nari, facing her, feeling delighted to be in her presence and wanting to ensure her well-being.

The other chair beside Nari screeched, being pulled by none other than Jay, who originally owned the seat. He sat and placed a medicine bottle on Nari's desk.

"A medicine? They're for my cramps? Thank you, Jay."

Jay smiled, watching as she popped a pill into her mouth, gulping the rest of the milk along with the drug. She made sure to set everything aside before resting her head on the desk once again. Eli continued to soothe her lower back while Daniel stroked her head with his hand. Jay, meanwhile, sat idle, looking upon Nari with a smile. They paid no mind that the room was gradually becoming populated with other students, remaining attentive towards Nari and her comfort.

The noirette was just beginning to get comfortable, but as soon as she felt someone tapping her once again, she let out a grumbled response and lifted her head, slamming her desk as she did so.

"Geez, so grumpy. I was just gonna give you my hoodie. Use it as a pillow." Zack commented, holding out his hoodie that was neatly folded for her to use.

"Oh, thanks Zack." said Nari as she buries her head into his hoodie, she smells his scent, causing her to let out a contented sigh. Zack smirked with a sense of pride as he watched her reaction, knowing full well that he purposely applied more perfume so she could enjoy his scent.

Zack took a chair and placed it in front of Jay, just beside Daniel and played with a strand of Nari's hair. The fashion department collectively expelled a relieved sigh knowing that no one would be on the receiving end of the female's wrath and anger as they watched the now relaxed Nari being surrounded by the guys who had handled the situation well.

Everyone in the room jumped, startled as the door to the classroom burst open with a loud bang, revealing Vasco and the Burn Knuckles standing right behind him. Nari raised her head, pissed off by how many times her rest had been disturbed by now as the students all let out frustrated groans.

"Nari, are you okay?!" he yelled to which he was met with more agitated grumbling and groaning from the other students

"Oh man."
"Shit."
"I haven't done anything right in my whole life."
"You're wrong!"
"See?"

Nari rubbed her temples and grumbled as she let out a frustrated cry.

"Why is everyone being so fucking annoying today?"

"Oh no. Nari, are you crying??" Daniel panicked and so did the three other boys around her as their expression morphed into one of concern as they tried their best to comfort her.

Eli rubbed circular patterns into her back, Jay grasped her hand, Zack tucked the loose strands of hair behind her ears, and Daniel desperately attempted to wipe away her tears.

"Nari! Does it hurt so bad?!" Vasco yelled once again, misinterpreting her frustration.

"Vasco-" Jace started but got cut off.

"Don't worry! I'll bring you to the hospital!"

The situation was quickly escalating as Vasco got in between Daniel and Eli before picking up Nari over his shoulders with his strong grip as if she was a sack, receiving shouts of disapproval from the other students. Vasco being himself, carried on with his determination and quickly zoomed out of the room at an impressive pace, forcing the others to follow after him so they could catch up.

"Vasco!!"
"Put Nari down, Vasco!"
"Stop running, damn it!"
"Vasco, you bastard!"
"Oh god, Nari!"
"Nah bro, dude ran away like my dad did."
"You have a dad??"
"Not anymore?"

Words: 2.2k

08.29.23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.5K 4K 25
Lookism Various Characters x Female Reader Fanfiction Dissociative Amnesia. A type of amnesia where you'll experience difficulty remembering importan...
90.7K 1.8K 29
You the reader shall embark on a journey..Making new friends and enemies along the way THE REBOOT HAS BEEN PUBLISHED,GO CHECK IT OUT !LOOKISM does n...
6.9K 163 16
A book of one-shots for your favorite Lookism boys ❤️ Taking requests--Im sure you favorite male character will be here and if they aren't request th...
29.3K 1.3K 36
Have you ever wonder if your world is a fictional story? What will you do if such information lands on your hand? What will happen if a boy named Min...