It'z Oneshot

By keukeuxxiee

Compilation of Itzy oneshots. More

Late Night (Chaeryuna)
Fate (Yejisu)
Incorrects (Ryeji)
Promise (Ryeji ver.)
difference between ryeji and yuchae
Dream (Yejisu)
Bad Decision (Ryuryeong)
Missing her (Chaeryuna au)
Ryuryeong & Chaeryuna
ryeji
Maniac || 2shin
chaeryuna

chaeryuna

139 1 0
By keukeuxxiee

take a shot or a gun shot

"You can go to sleep, Yuna" Chaeryeong told the younger as she continue to analyze her text book.

"I'll wait for you to finish, love" Yuna tiredly look at her girlfriend, lips forming a small smile at the frowning girl "Pleaseee" Yuna begs, kissing her girlfriend's hand.

"Fine." Chaeryeong answered, rolling her eyes playfully.

How can she say no to that pretty face?

Not a second passed by and the lady was already on her slumber, head on her arms as her pillow that made her giggle.

or

"You can go to sleep, Chaeryeong" Yuna told her girlfriend as she lace her fingers with her.

Chaeryeong looked at her sadly, eyes tired from fighting her desease.

"I'll be fine, Chaeryeong, we'll be fine." Yuna at look her girlfriend reassuringly as Chaeryeong closed her eyes.

"I'll wait for you." Yuna whispered, suppressing herself from crying.

ib: tiktok

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

109K 2.5K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
609K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...