A Tainted Soul | MyStreet

By AutamatheQueen

I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me... More

Just to let you know
Running Fast.......
Found....
Only the Beginning
House Visit
The Cool Guys?
Frozen Outside
Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love
My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe
Decoration Fight
Mistletoe Wars PT. 1
Mistletoe Wars PT. 2
Tree of Friendship and Love!
How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas
Snow Day!
New Years!
Weird Man with Old Man Hair
Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'
Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job
The Weird Shrine
The Neighborhood Play PT. 1
The Neighborhood Play PT. 2
The Neighborhood Play PT. 3
Aftermath
Playdate!
Valentine's Day?
The Date Begins
Valentine's Day Surprise!
The Ro'Meave's Brother's
Girl's Contest
Don't Tell Mom PT. 1
Don't Tell Mr. Aaron! P.T 2
Ms. Aphmau in Love? Pt.3
Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?
First A-Con Ever!
Cosplay and Performance of a Lifetime!
My Forever Family!

Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

58 3 2
By AutamatheQueen

*Lotusia's P.O.V*

We were in Mr. Garroth, Mr. Laurence, Mr. Dante and Mr. Travis's house hanging out, I was sitting between Mr. Zane and Ms. Aphmau drawing on my notepad while they were playing something, I could hear Ms. Aphmau getting her rage on with her saying that she should have won that round of whatever they were playing, then I hear Mr. Zane saying that she shouldn't have gotten so cocky with Mr. Garroth laughing on the other couch beside Aunty Katelyn.

I looked up as Mr. Garroth looked around, only to jump at the sound of the door breaking. I move and hold onto Ms. Aphmau hiding my face in her chest "YOU GUYS!" I hear Mr. Dante shout from the door, I was shaking in her arms as she holds me "MY DOOR! How could you!" I hear Mr. Garroth shout "Dante, you scared Lotusia!" I hear Ms. Aphmau shout at him as she pulls me into her lap.

"Sorry, Lotusia" I hear Mr. Dante apologize "But, we've got tickets to that amazing summer resort!" I hear Mr. Aaron say, I peek up hearing his voice but still cuddled closely to Ms. Aphmau "The super Love~Love Paradise resort!" Mr. Dante finishes for him, I looked at him confused at this, I've never heard of this resort before "Tickets to that place have been sold out since forever" I hear Ms. Lucinda say, she was by Ms. Kawaii~Chan having been on the lap top doing something.

"How in the name of Irene did you guys manage to get those?" She asks them, they both look a little embarrassed making me look at them confused "W-we'll explain later. We have to go right now!" Mr. Aaron says, this confuses all of us at the sudden leave "But, we need to pack!" Ms. Aphmau says, but this was brushed off "There's no time, we got the tickets, but the catch is, we need to head out right now! The plane leaves in one hour!" Mr. Dante tells us.

I frown a bit not liking this, I could hear Aunty Katelyn laugh behind me "There is no way I'm rushing out a door to go to some-" But she is cut off by Ms. Aphmau "The beach is calling Katelyn!" Ms. Aphmau growls at her "To the airport!" Ms. Aphmau jumps up with me still in her arms as we head out to the airport, boarding a plane which I sat down in the middle of Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau playing with my wolf stuffy that Mr. Aaron had grabbed from his place on the way to us.

Soon, we were on a big ship on the way to the island, Once we docked, I was being held by Mr. Aaron as we got off the big ship, I looked around the nice island with my jaw dropped, it was so cool and big "You like it, Lotusia?" I hear Mr. Aaron ask, I only nod making him chuckle. I turn from the beauty of the Island hearing Aunty Katelyn gasp "Travis!" I blink confused, I looked around our group seeing that he was not with us.

I bit my lip feeling bad that we forgot to grab him as he was down in the basement grabbing something for us "Meh, we will call him when we get to the room" Aunty Katelyn says calmly, Ms. Aphmau joins by Mr. Aaron's side as we all stare at everything here "Wow! This place is beautiful!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says looking back at us "You guys, have no idea how excited I am about this place!" Ms. Lucinda joins in.

Mr. Aaron carefully puts me down but kept me in front of him while holding my stuff wolf in his arms, I wouldn't really run off like I think he's thinking as I don't know where I would be going anyways "What's so special about this place? I don't see why tickets were so hard to get" Aunty Katelyn asks, really confused about this place and the boast everyone was giving about it, this made Ms. Lucinda scoff in annoyance "You uncultured swine!" She says annoyed with her.

"Just take a look at this place!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan tells her looking around the place "This is the legendary Love~Love Paradise resort!" Mr. Zane joins in, this made Mr. Aaron turn to him confused "Uh, how exactly do you know that?" Mr. Aaron asks him "It gets advertised a lot to girls on my pony shows" Mr. Zane says making me smile as he mentions the pony shows, this makes Mr. Garroth giggle "Pony shows, eh?" He asks, I glare at Mr. Garroth "I MEAN MY- uhhh - car shows!" Mr. Zane tries to save through his embarrassment.

But Mr. Garroth gives him and not buying it look with a smirk "Suuureee... baby brother" Mr. Garroth drags out before giggling again "In any case..." Ms. Lucinda butts in again "Ancient legend has it, that any couple who visits this resort and manages to have a great time, will end up together forever" Ms. Lucinda says in a mysterious voice.

I stare at her confused as the only couple that is truly here is Ms. Aphmau and Mr. Aaron "OH! How romantic!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says, I smile at her antics "Blah! Gross" Mr. Zane says behind us making me frown at him as we all turn to him "What ancient legend says this exactly?" We all turn back to Aunty Katelyn as she asks this "Its so ancient... No one knows where it comes from" Ms. Lucinda tells her, her mysterious voice disappearing at the last part.

"Hey, this plaque says the place was only established two years ago" We all turn to the plaque as Ms. Aphmau says this "Also, I think they hired some drunk hobo to dress up as a wizard and tell people that legend" Mr. Aaron says as we all turn to the guy by the pillar "You will find, the love of your life, here... IF you have a good tiem" He says, his voice slurring a bit as he says this, the children by him listening start screaming and running as he follows them "BUY THIS T-SHIRT!" He shouts chasing them.

I shook my head at that not liking that guy at all, Aunty Katelyn just laughs "Some ancient legend!" She says "More like a sale gimmick to get losers to come here" She says not buying it, I look at her with a raised brow, I look up at Mr. Aaron seemingly he has the same idea, I pull out my notebook and walk up to Aunty Katelyn "Aren't you here, Aunty Katelyn?" I ask her, this makes everyone laugh, I just smile innocently up at her "Hey!" She glares.

I give her a hug "You're not a loser, Aunty Katelyn, no one is a loser here" I write before walking back over to Mr. Aaron and Ms. Aphmau "Thank you, Lotusia" I hear from Aunty Katelyn, Ms. Aphmau gently rubs my head "In any case, where exactly are we staying?" Aunty Katelyn asks, I'm wondering that to as we do need to get ready for the days here.

"Well, I'm glad you asked young lady!" I scream and wrap my arms around Mr. Aaron, who wraps his arms around me protectively "Dueeh! Where did you come from?!" Aunty Katelyn asks, scared by the mysterious man. I turn to him, he had dark brown hair and blue eyes, he was in a Love~Love Paradise blue T-Shirt and dark blue shorts with white sneakers.

"That's, the beautiful thing! I can come from everywhere and anywhere!" He says before laughing in a weird way "I'm the 'guy'" We all stare at him confused "The guy?" Ms. Aphmau asks him "YES! I'm the -guy-de! Get it?" He laughs at his own joke, I cringe and back away from this guy not liking him nor his jokes. Soon, Ms. Aphmau laughs at his terrible pun "I see you... -resort- to puns" I cringe more hiding my face in Mr. Aaron's side.

The man continued with the puns but just as Ms. Aphmau was going for one, Mr. Zane comes up from behind her and covers her mouth, stopping her from her terrible puns "Just show us where we're staying before the puns make us all explode" Ms. Lucinda says getting annoyed with the puns like the rest of us "Awwwwe. And things were getting fun too..." I shook my head as Mr. Aaron picks me up and sets me on his hip "In any case, follow meeee!" Guy tells us as we follow him.

We soon reach a big and amazing place, I feel my jaw drop at how beautiful it was "Here's where you'll all be staying. There are many rooms, so feel free to take your pick..." Guy tells us coming down the stairs he was standing on "Also, I see you guys traveled really, really light" He points out.

This makes Mr. Dante laugh nervously "We had to get on the plane almost immediately" Mr. Dante tells him "I see. In any case, we have a complementary swimsuit service... we'll be sending our merchant up, with our newest summer collection... until then I'll leave you all to get settled... Hsvr fun and come find me if you need any... GUIDANCE!" Guy tells us.

I scrunch my nose as Ms. Aphmau laughs "I'm sure we'll-" This time Mr. Aaron covers her mouth in annoyance "No more talking from you. This is your pun-ishment" I drop my head in disappointment as Mr. Aaron tells us pun, this makes Ms. Aphmau laugh "That's a pun" She muffles through his hand "You heard nothing" He playfully threatens, this makes her let out a 'mep' from under his hand.

Guy laughs at us a bit "See you all later! Enjoy your stay" He tells us before leaving in a puff of smoke, I stare where he use to be with a confused look before Mr. Aaron's hand patting my shoulder brings me back "Oh, this place is amazing" Ms. Lucinda says looking around the hotel, I nod in agreement with a smile loving the place "Kawaii~Chan can make sooo many sweets in this kitchen!" Kawaii~Chan says looking at the kitchen we were given.

"This place is awesome!" Mr. Aaron says behind me, I love how we have a place to ourselves and don't have to share it with anyone else not in our group "Sooo still think this place is for losers Katelyn?" Mr. Dante taunts her, this makes her groan in annoyance "Fineee. I'll admit it's really nice" Aunty Katelyn admits looking around the place as well "Soooo, uhh, who's staying in what room?" Mr. Garroth asks, we all turn to him.

"Well, since Aaron and Dante got the tickets to come here... they should get to pick what rooms they want" Ms. Lucinda says with a smile "It is only fair" Ms. Kawaii~Chan agrees with her "Wow. That's nice of you all" Mr. Aaron says looking at all of us "I'm down! Let's go look around!" Mr. Dante says jumping up and down before running up the stairs, we all join him. Ms. Aphmau picking me up from the floor.

Reaching the second floor, there was so many rooms with more stairs leading up, Ms. Aphmau follows Mr. Aaron into a room, we look around the room with a smile, we look our the window at the beautiful view "Woooowww! This room is nice..." Ms. Aphmau says, I run up the stairs and jump on the bed making them chuckle "I hope mine and Lotusia's room looks like this" Ms. Aphmau says "Uuhhh... Do you two want to share it with me?" I look up from laying on the bed "Huh... really? You mean it?" I got off the bed walking over to him, I stare at him as he looks down at me "Sure! uh if you don't have any problems with it" Mr. Aaron says.

We smile at him "Of course we don't! We'd love to room with you, if you don't mind having to have Lotusia in between us, she hasn't gotten out of the habit of cuddling up to me or sharing a bed with me" Ms. Aphmau tells him "I'm fine with that, she does it even when she takes a nap" Mr. Aaron says gently rubbing my head, messing my hair up a bit. 

"Great! Lets go tell the others" Mr. Aaron says picking me up from the floor as we leave the room, we turn to Aunty Katelyn who growls at Mr. Aaron. Mr. Aaron turns away from her indistinctively whistling "I know what you're up to!" Aunty Katelyn shouts at him making Mr. Aaron turn back to her confused "You're sleeping on the couch!" She tells him.

Ms. Aphmau comes back after realizing Mr. Aaron and I weren't following her "Who's sleeping on the couch?" Ms. Aphmau asks walking back over "Ahh! Aphmau, there you are, I was just telling Aaron he's going to sleep on the couch tonight" Aunty Katelyn tells her, I was frowning at her not understanding what was going on "What?! Why?!" Ms. Aphmau asks her.

This makes Aunty Katelyn turn to her confused "You... want to share a room with this guy with Lotusia?" She asks, I look between the two really confused on what was so wrong with rooming with Mr. Aaron "Well, he, is  my boyfriend. And Lotusia doesn't take up that much room on the bed any ways and her being my daughter" Ms. Aphmau tells her, Aunty Katelyn pauses for a bit "Let me rephrase that, you-" But she is cut off by Ms. Kawaii~Chan "Katelyn~Sama the merchant is here with the swimsuits" She says.

This confuses Aunty Katelyn "Kawaii~Chan what are you-?" She is cut off again by Ms. Kawaii~Chan "If you come between Kawaii~Chan's ship, so help Irene, Kawaii~Chan will bring down the wrath of a thousand burnt cookies upon the taste buds that are belonging to you!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan says in a loud and threatening loud voice with a glare. This makes Aunty Katelyn back up from her with a terrified look, I even huddle closer to Mr. Aaron kind of scared of Ms. Kawaii~Chan, even if the threat wasn't directed at me.

I could feel Mr. Aaron's arms hold me tightly as I got closer to him "Now! Let's all go shopping!" She says sweetly in her normal voice while giggling going down the stairs, we all stared at her retreating form "Okay... I think, we can discuss this later" Aunty Katelyn says really terrified "I... think we should do as Kawaii~Chan says" Ms. Aphmau says, her voice cracking a bit from fear "Yeah..." Mr. Aaron agrees, just as terrified, we soon follow Kawaii~Chan down the stairs.

I was with the girls as we all got into our swimsuits, Ms. Aphmau was helping me into mine which was making me blush, I've never really worn something like this. The rest of the girl's went downstairs to join the boys in their swimsuits, while me and Ms. Aphmau say upstairs, I was hugging Ms. Aphmau not liking the suit I was wearing "Sorry, about the waaaiiit! We're done" I hear Ms. Lucinda at the bottom of the stairs "Wow! You all look beautiful!" I hear Mr. Garroth say.

"Wah- Wh-Where is Aphmau and Lotusia?" We could hear Mr. Garroth ask the other girls, I hide my face into Ms. Aphmau's side "Aphmaaauuu, Lotusssiiiaaa come ooouuttt" We hear Ms. Lucinda call from down the stairs "No!" Ms. Aphmau shouts picking me up from the ground holding me, I hide my face in her neck holding her "Aaron hasn't seem me in something... this revealing. And Lotusia hasn't worn something like this either" She tells them.

We hear Mr. Zane groan in annoyance at the bottom of the stairs "Come on, you two, we don't got all day for this" Mr. Zane calls "Yeah! The fireworks are about to start to kickoff summer and this is Lotusia's first firework show!" Mr. Dante calls from down there too, I whimper a bit not liking this but not wanting to miss the firework show, I share a look with Ms. Aphmau before she groan "Ugh. Fine!" She calls, she carries me down the stairs.

She sets me down on to the ground but I refuse to look at anyone. Ms. Aphmau was in a a one-strap sparkly purple swimsuit that looked to be in a zig-zag shape with a single bracelet on her right wrist, her hair was a bit shorter. I was in a lilac purple one piece with two straps and white poki-dots with a lilac purple and white owl holding the two pieces together, my hair was held back with a purple bow and my lotus clip pinning my hair to the side showing my eyes.

I looked up to see the boys were blushing, I squeaked "A-Aphmau. Lotusia. You both-" He was cut off by a blushing Mr. Garroth "Wow! Baby!?" I glare at Mr. Garroth "What!" Mr. Aaron shouts at him "Ahoy matey!" Mr. Garroth shouts.

"Alright enough gawking!" Mr. Zane shouts at them "Can we get to this firework show?" Mr. Zane asks "Sure! Follow me" Mr. Dante agrees, Mr. Aaron picks me up and carries me while we follow him to the roof, I sit on the edge while kicking my feet in the water as the sunsets "Eeek!" I turn to Ms. Aphmau who was beside me "I'm super excited!" She shouts.

I smile brightly showing my excitement "Oh same. I can't believe we'll be here ALL summer!" Ms. Kawaii~Chan shouts "This is the first day of official Summer for us..." Ms. Lucinda tells us, I reach my arms out towards Ms. Aphmau wanting to be in the water with her, she grabs under my armpits and holding me in the water on her hip as Ms. Katelyn jumps into the water "Spending Summer here is going to be great!" Ms. Lucinda finishes.

"As long as it's a vacation, I'm kinda ok with this" Aunty Katelyn says "Yeah, plus this is Lotusia's first summer with us" Ms. Aphmau says looking down at me "Yeah, that's right it is, when we found her, it was more fall and drifting into winter" Aunty Katelyn says, Ms. Aphmau turns us towards the boys who were standing around "The fireworks are about to start guys" She calls "C'mon with those s'mores" She shouts at them.

I stare at all the pretty fireworks that lit up the night sky "Wow, these fireworks are amazing... I wonder what Travis would think of these" I hear Aunty Katelyn ask, this makes Ms. Aphmau laugh "Thinking of him, huh?" Ms. Aphmau asks her, I dodge the punch as Aunty Katelyn punches Ms. Aphmau "OWWA!" Ms. Aphmau shouts in pain. Soon, we just sit and watch the fireworks enjoying each other's company, I was now with Mr. Aaron ready to fall asleep with my stuff wolf in hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.3K 144
My Mother and Father told me a long time ago a story about a cursed soul and a blessed soul that were united to create something new. This new soul...
5K 392 100
CONTENT CONTAINS : MENTAL ILLNESS MENTIONED OF SUICIDE SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ASSAULT ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGE...
5.3K 234 30
CONTENT CONTAINS : INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE GORE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED O...
4.5K 38 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...