Twisted Love ➶︎𝔍𝖎𝖐𝖔𝖔𝖐

By gcf_minkook

In which Park Jimin pretends to be his identical twin sister and marries a ruthless mafia leader named Jeon J... More

♡Characters♡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 13

1.4K 109 19
By gcf_minkook

》Daegu

Suga reported everything that he observed about Lee mafias' building for the past few weeks to the mafia boss before leaving Seoul. Many black cars stopped in front of the old, abandoned building in Daegu. Jeon mafia boss & mafia memebers made their way to the Lees' building with weaponary ready in their hands.

"On my signal, break the door. Once we get in, disarm everyone and shoot if needed, but don't murder anyone. Our priority is to capture Lee Taemin." Jungkook explains the plan once again facing his henchmen.

Everyone nods their head, declaring that they understand the plan. After waiting for a few minutes, Jungkook raises his hand up, signalling the two men standing near the building door to break it down.

The two men, Chanbin & Jeongin clash their shoulders to the hard wooden door a few times and successfully break open it. A loud thud echoes as the door falls to the ground and a loud alarm blare with red light flashing, sending a warning signals to the Lees.

Not wasting anytime Jeon mafias barged into the building, their guns pointed forward, ready to shoot the Lees inside the building. To their surprise no one is inside.

"Split up and search." The mafia boss orders motioning his hand for them to hurry.

"Yes, boss." Jeon mafia's say in unison before splitting up and going to search the area.

Jungkook, Suga, Jeongin and Chanbin stayed on the first floor while Soobin and Beomgyu and a few others went to investigate the second floor.

Jungkook enters a spacious room, his sharp eyes observe the place, the walls painted grey, a ticking clock hung on the wall, papers scattered on tables, and it looks surprisingly clean compared to its outside old appearance.

'They must have been here but then left in a hurry. Otherwise, how can an old building be this clean and have a working clock'

"Boss!" Soobin's loud voice echos inside, making everyone stop their search and come out. The mafia boss makes his way out of the room he is in and heads toward Soobin.

He sees a petrified blue-haired boy standing in front of Soobin, trembling and crying badly. Jungkook raises his eyebrow in confusion to who this man is.

"Boss, he was hiding in one of the upstairs rooms. He must be someone from the Lee gang. I tried talking to him, but he just kept crying." Soobin complains, not knowing what to do with the man who's crying in front of him.

"Hmm... Is he the only one here?" Jungkook questions, after thinking for a litter while.

"Yes, boss. We checked everywhere and he's the only one here." Lalisa Manobal, a blond haired woman with bangs answers in a polite tone, earning a nod from JK.

"Take him to our HQ and interrogate him. Lisa, do a background check on him. Get to know everything he knows because he must know something about Lees'. Then report everything to me, I'll come later." Jungkook orders his henchmen in a serious voice. Getting nods from all of them.

"What about you, JK? Aren't you coming to the HQ with us?" Suga questions, making the blue-haired man's ears perk up in interest, but he kept crying.

"I'm going to have some quality time with my wife. Make sure he doesn't run away." Jungkook informs and leaves the building. The blue-headed man raises his head up, faking sobs and stares at the mafia boss disappear as he walks out. Which didn't go unseen by Soobin.

'Who are you, and what are you doing in Lee's HQ?'

》Jeon Mansion

In the morning, Jimin stirs awake, stretching his srms and yawning cutely. He washes his face and changes his clothes, putting on his wig and a light makeup he makes his way downstairs as it's his day off, so he doesn't need to go to work.

Jimin enters the living room and is met with a tiger like figure sitting on the couch who shows off a boxy smile seeing him.

"OMG! TAE!! You are back!! When did you come back??!" Jimin yells excitedly and gives Tae a bone crushing hug. The two sat down on the living room couch, grabbing themselves some snacks to eat while they told each other what happened the past few weeks.

The two munches on food. Jimin talks about work, Jungkook, and the date, which he clearly disliked! Tae unfolds everything that happened in Daegu as well. He talks about the red-haired handsome man named Jung Hoseok he met there and how Suga was tied inside the children's store.

The two best friends ate so engulfed in their conversation that they didn't notice the dark-haired man walking into the living room and watching them from his doe eyes. Tae is the first one to see the figure standing there with an emotionless face staring at Jimin.

"Oh! Jungkook?" Words slip from Tae's mouth as his eye caught Jungkook standing there looking at them. Jimin also shifts his gaze to where Tae is looking. He is met with his husbands eyes, staring right at him.

"I'm going to steal my wifey from you. I hope you don't mind, Taehyung." Jungkook says with a hint of playfulness laced. Tae nods and looks at Jimin, who gets up from the couch and quietly follows Jungkook behind to the wide hallway.

"Did you sleep well, my wifey?" Jungkook asks, taking Jimin's small hands to his and caressing it softly. He awaits an answer from Jimin.

"Uh.. Yeah, I did." Jimin replies, avoiding making eye contact with the taller. To be honest, Jimin absolutely did not sleep well yesterday, maybe, just maybe, because he was missing a certain muscle bunny man, but he wouldn't admit that.

"Really...?" Jungkook questions, stepping closer to Jimin slowly hovering over the smaller as a chuckle left his mouth. Jimin gulps backing up against the hallway wall, not knowing what to do.

"Y-yeah." Jimin stutters still not making eye contact with the mafia boss, afraid that the latter will find out he's lying.

"But I didn't. I couldn't even get a bit of sleep because you weren't in my arms, my baby wifey." Jungkook raises Jimin's head up and plants his lips on the smaller plump rosy ones. Giving Jimin a quick kiss, the mafia boss pulls away and rests his forehead against Jimin's.

"J-Jungkook." Jimin whispers, heaving loud breaths while clutching onto Jungkook's shirt. Jimin keeps his eyes shut, not daring to open and look at the taller towering over him.

Fishing out a silver necklace from his pocket, Jungkook puts it on Jimin and pulls away to get a good look at it.

Feeling something cold around his neck, Jimin opens his eyes and looks at the silver moon necklace and gasps.

"It looks good on you, my wifey." Jungkook compliments his eyes, not leaving Jimin's wide ones. The smaller slowly brings his hand up and caresses the silver moon necklace around his neck with pink cheeks.

"W-what is this?" Jimin questions, finally finding the courage to look the mafia boss in the eye. He gasps when he feels Jungkook's strong arm wrap around his waist and pull him closer.

"A moon necklace for my moon." Jungkook smoothly says, booping Jimin's nose with his free hand. Jimin suddenly feels his face getting hot, ears & cheeks, turning even more red from Jungkook's words.

"S-shut up!" Jimin weakly murmurs, slapping Jungkook's chest, pushing the taller away and prying himself out of the mafia's hold. Jimin cutely runs off, making Jungkook chuckle at his cuteness and follow him.

Meanwhile, Tae stuffs his mouth with potato chips while watching TV in the living room, not minding what Jimin & Jungkook are doing in the hallway.

"What are you watching?" A voice came behind Tae, making him shoot his head toward the direction of the voice fast. He stares at the cat-like man with his mouth filled with potato chips and eyes widen.

"Grandpa hyung!!" Tae exclaims, swallowing the chips in his mouth all at once. Hoping down from the couch, he ran toward Suga and hugged him tightly.

Suga has been in the Jeon HQ and just came back after interrogating the blue haired man. But to his dismay, the only thing they could get out of the blue head was his name, Choi Yeonjun. He came to deliver the message to JK, and that's when he saw Tae watching a kdrama sitting on JK's couch.

"G-get off me!" Suga utters, face turning red as blood rushes into his face at the close proximity of him & Tae. Laughing loudly, Taehyung let goes of Suga and backs off.

'He is going to be the death of me'

"Anyway, do you want to watch King The Land with me??" Tae inquires Suga, pointing at the TV flashing his handsome boxy smile.

"Do you know Jennie, Jimin, and I used to watch this every day! I just love it so much!!" Tae continues to speak exhilarated and unconsciously slipping Jimin's name out of his mouth.

"Jimin? Who's Jimin?" Suga questions, making Tae froze on the spot, mouth agape and eyes big as realisation hits him with a truck. There is no going back now. He accidentally talked about Jimin. The same Jimin who's pretending to be Minji, the same Jimin, married to the most dangerous & powerful mafia boss and Jimin, his best friend.

'Oh no! Tae, you pabo, what did you just say! Say something quickly!'

"Tae?" Suga furrows his brows and narrows his eyes in suspicion. Tae stood frozen on the spot, eyes round and face guilty & nervous.

"Ah.. J-Jimin? Who is Jimin? I don't know a Jimin." Tae lies trying to cover up his previous words. He looks everywhere except at Suga, who is piercing his cold gaze right through him.

"Who's Jimin?" Before Suga can say anything, a voice came from the hallways. There stood Jeon Jungkook with a confused expression plastered on his face.

After catching Jimin and attacking him with kisses, Jungkook tuns away, laughing loudly. He heads toward the living room, and that's when he hears Tae mention someone named 'Jimin'.

Tae gulps thickly, feeling anxious. Jungkook's dark gaze and Suga's cold one not leaving Tae as he tried to find the right words to explain. He can't tell who Jimin is to them, and he don't want to be killed by the two mafias.

"Jungkook!!" Fortunately for Tae, Jimin's sweet loud voice blared from behind Jungkook, earning everyone's attention. He came running through the hallway but halts, seeing the bitterness on the three men's faces.

"What's wrong?" Jimin inquires, eyes shifting between the three of them, looking perplexed. Tae kept his head hung low, staring at the ground, feeling ashamed at himself for letting Jimin's name slip out of his mouth.

"Who's Jimin?" Jungkook repeats his words, this time looking at his wife, whose eyes wide open in shock. He shoots Tae a glare, who gives him an apologetic look. He looks back to Jungkook, waiting for an answer from him.

'What should I do?'

All of a sudden, a sob leaves Jimin's lips, and he starts fake crying, covering his face with his hands, leaving the other three dumbfounded.

"J-Jimin is m-my brother.. H-he." Jimin weeps loudly. Tae stares at his best friend, astonished, seeing his acting skills. Jungkook walks closer to him and pulls him into a hug, patting his head softly.

"Don't cry, my baby. Tell me everything. If he's your brother? Then, why wasn't he at our wedding?" Jungkook ushers and questions, caressing Jimin's hair softly. Suga & Tae silently stood staring at the two love birds with mouths, slightly open.

'Why do they look so in love?'

"He left us! Me! And everyone! He ran away with his gi-girlfriend. Our parents didn't approve his love, so he decided to run away since that day we never mentioned him. He's my brother, but I ha-hate him so much! I don't want to talk about him." Jimin cooks up a lie while shedding crocodile tears.

"It's okay, my baby. You can hate him all your want, but don't waste your tears for that pabo." Jungkook rubs, soothing circles on Jimin's back, making the latter stop crying and pull away from the hug.

"I-I want to go to my room." Jimin mutters, and Jungkook nods his head in approval. The mafia boss has many questions. Why didn't his wifey say anything about 'her' brother before? And who did he run away with? But Jungkook decides to keep quiet... for now.

'Park Jimin, I will make you regret making my wife cry!'

♡♡♡

Hello! My lovelies!

I'm sorry I'm late to update. I was really busy these days, and I couldn't find a time to update. I'm really happy I got to finish this chapter finally! Haha :)

Who is Choi yeonjun, and what was he doing in Lee's HQ? Will Jungkook believe Jimin's lie, or will he find out his wife is not Minji but Jimin?

Stay tuned to find out!!

-AV-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

337K 15.4K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...
414K 19.9K 48
Jeon Jungkook is a ruthless,cold-hearted and the strongest mafia leader of South Korea. Park Jimin is a normal cafe worker who lives with his mom an...
17.3K 901 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...
92.4K 6.3K 54
A story of kim twins who don't want anything except love from others, elder one is playful but matured too and younger is very matured and childish...