A Life We Never Expected

By ellatooneswife

An Arsenal / Matilda Story <3 Two girls from a relatively normal life become aware that their life could... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37

Chapter 28

509 8 0
By ellatooneswife

*Natalya's POV*

After the game night last night, Caitlin took us all home, with Lotte in the front and Lessi and me in the back. The whole car ride Alessia had her hand on my thigh, unintentionally making me feel giddy by her touch – making the already prominent butterflies in my stomach go wild. However, she had no clue this was the case. We got home a few minutes later and as we said goodnight to the other two girls, Lessi grabbed my hand sweetly and took me upstairs.

We got changed and I laid in her arms, just watching the tv, before Lessi looks at me and speaks.

"Can you tell me about the whole you and Ami situation? With me and Tooney on your phone?"

I sat up, still holding her hand, before speaking. "Yeah so, this is going to sound so cringe and weird, but remember we didn't know each other, and I never thought I would ever meet you. But it all started when me and Ami walked into uni together on my first day. These two boys, that none of us knew, asked us if we knew who Alessia Russo and Ella Toone were. Of course, we said yes. Yous were the most talked about duo everywhere we went. Ami didn't know much about football, but she knew you two were the best friends that everyone wanted. Since then, he kept calling us Ella and Alessia, and it just stuck. I had blonde hair back then, so I was the "Alessia," and Ami still had light brown hair, so she was "Ella." Just like you two, we were best friends, inseparable, we went everywhere together. We both became fascinated with you both, not in a creepy way, but it was on our bucket lists to meet you both, and I've met you so I'm winning in my opinion." I smiled as Lessi as she listened intently.

"Do you want to meet her?" she asked me quietly.

"Who? Tooney? Of course, I do but if you don't want me to meet your friends I don't have to." I smiled back.

"One day you will. She is busy the rest of this month for season but one day baby, one day."

I nestled my head back onto her chest as she wrapped her arms around me, her phone in her hand and started messaging her best friend. I fell asleep soon after she pulled her phone out knowing fine well, she was messaging Ella Toone.

I woke up the next morning to see Lessi already making pancakes downstairs, while on the phone to someone.

"Yeah, that's okay. Nah don't bother. Yeah, I have space. Erm... Maybe some, I don't know. Surprise me. Yeah, I can invite them over one day for sure. How long?Yeah of course. 5. I don't mind. Yeah. Bye. I love you too." She said as I sat and watched her intently. She made no sense.

"Who was that?" I said laughing, as she brought the pancakes over.

"No one baby, just my mum." she smiled as she kissed the side of my head before I turned my face and kissed her properly.

"Plans for today?" I asked, as she placed some pancakes on her plate.

"What about, you invite Ami over for the next 2 nights and we have a movie night? Caitlin and Lotte are going out tonight but are going to be home tomorrow night, but you haven't had a night with her since you've been here. Invite her over, Baby." she smiled, putting a bite of her food in her mouth after she spoke. I just nodded and smiled.

My Tooney❤

Good morning love. I hope you slept okay. Less wants to know if you want to have a sleepover at ours tonight and tomorrow night and we will watch movies. Caitlin and Lotte will be here tomorrow but not tonight. I know you probably don't want to leave Katie but it'd be nice to have some time with us, and me, as we haven't really seen each other properly in a while. Bring what you please and you can either sleep in my room with me like the old days or have your own room we don't mind, come when you please xx

That sounds perfect, I'll let Katie know now and pack xx

"Hey baby? I said she could come anytime she wanted but forgot to ask If that was okay with you" I shouted from the table, as Lessi was cleaning up, walking over to her.

"Yeah, baby that's okay, we need to be in for about 6pm though. Its 11am now so if you want to go out, we can go out now."

"No that's okay, I don't need to go out, but we can if you need to. I need to go shower though." I said as I planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Go have a shower baby girl and i'll prep the big room for tonight."

You see, we have two living rooms in this massive house, however, we only ever use the smaller one. It's cosier and more together, whereas the big one has a projector rather than a TV, 2 couches, it's massive – they have only ever used it for movie nights or special occasions, which I have not yet been a part of.

I walked upstairs to Lessi's room, which may as well be mine now, and picked out some clothes to wear, before laying them on our already made bed, and jumping in the shower. For some reason I felt like I needed to have an everything shower. I shaved, washed my hair, put treatments in, and spent my time doing what I needed to do before I walked out of the bathroom and looked at my clothes laid on the bed. I wanted to look cute but comfortable today so decided to check what Ami was going to wear.

My Tooney❤

WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?! I wanna wear something cute but comfortable as I don't want to be sitting in like... jeans yk?

This babe, I'm going cute and comfy too. Also, Katie said its fine, I'll be over in 30 x

My Tooney❤ Sent a Photo

(Ami's outfit)

Okay Okay. The outfit I already chose is perfect.

I sat down at the dressing table while still dressed in my towel, as I put heat protectant spray in my hair and started blow drying it. I knew Alessia had walked into the room as she smiled at me through the mirror before walking into the bathroom herself.

About 10 minutes later, Lessi came out of the bathroom and walked over to me as I was still sat in my towel – this time, doing my makeup, before I needed to straighten my hair. I was only wearing a little bit of makeup today as we weren't going out, but I still wanted to look nice. I put on my concealer, my mascara and shaped by brows. Lessi was sat, still soaking wet on my bed, before she comes over to me, straddling me, both in our towels still. We kisses softly, before her hands travelled to the side of my face. The kiss started getting heated, but before anything else could happen, the doorbell went.

"Just my luck." I sighed and chuckled as I went over to my clothes and got dressed.

(my outfit)

I walked downstairs and opened the door to my best friend, before pulling her upstairs to my room, placing her bags in there, and going back to Lessi's room to finish getting ready. I knocked on the door before Lessi called out; "It's okay! You can come in.."

I walked in and she was wearing a matching set and looked beautiful. She was sat down at the dressing table where I was, putting on moisturiser before doing her brows.

(Alessia outfit)

I was sat on the floor straightening my hair as we all engaged in a very weird conversation. After we were all finished getting ready, we walked downstairs into the big room before Alessia ordered us some lunch. It was only 2pm so we got McDonald's and sat down to watch a few movies.

It got to around 7pm and none of us were tired yet, and as we were about to press play on another movie, the doorbell went.

"Come with me girls please, I'm scared of the dark." Lessi said, kind of seriously. Me and Ami sent a few glances to each other before getting up from the couch and walking with her.

I opened the door, and I did not expect to see the person who was stood there with a suitcase. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.5K 200
I'll write about any footballer (women of course). Feel free to give me suggestions or requests. I'll write soft fluff, smut, angst ANYTHING. Ill wri...
49K 601 41
Charlotte williamson. leah williamsons little sister can the 16year old become one of the best also started ages ago probably won't finish it
122K 2.5K 25
After loving football her whole life but never getting the chance to play for a team all due to the simple fact that she was a girl, how is Julia goi...