𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘋

By partyn2

ʙᴇsᴛ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs, ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɴᴇs ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ - ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 (soical media)
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38(soical media)
*Not a update*
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
🚨New book coming soon🚨
New Books out Now!!!!!!!!!
Blind interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
Blind Interlude *BONUS CHAPTER*
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️
Blind Interlude * LAST BONUS CHAPTER*
Yall Quiet!!??????

29

4.9K 174 52
By partyn2

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Kamari Wright~

I looked around the backyard full of kids and grown ups just havin a good time.

Jay's son 2nd birthday was today and Riyah wanted to bring Nobia ha little sister since she just turned 2 ha self.

"Dang its a lot of folks here" Riyah mumbled as we sat and watched the scenery in front of us. She wasn't lying though. It was more of ole girl people here then Jay folks, but im guessing that's normal or some shit.
Hell if i know.

"Go pwayyyy" Nobia tried to say as she point to the other kids going inside the bounce house.

"You wanna go play huh mamas" Riyah coo'd at her as she stood up with Nobia on her hip.

Damn crazy how we really could've been parents up inns bitch. But id be lying if I didn't say da thought of Riyah being pregnant and having my kids did make my dick hard.

"You heard me Mari" Riyah's soft voice brought me out of my daze. I looked up at her and seen dat beautiful ass smile of hers smiling at me making me return one. "Nah whatchu say fat ma" i asked running my tongue on my bottom lip tryna control myself.

It was hard to do around Riyah ass, cause she liked to tease my ass and play around like I won't beat dat pussy up.

And the view i was getting from fat ma in these spanks she had on, i was tempted to pull ha lul ass inside da house and fuck ha in the bathroom.

"Boy stop being nasty" she giggled as she softly swatted my shoulder making me groaned and fix myself in my boxers.

"Shiiii yo fine ass trynna get a nigga started" i smirked up at ha, had dat ass blushing like crazy.

"Anywayssssss, ima take Nobia to the bounce house" she chuckled a little and bent down pecking my lips twice and walked off.

Ima stupid ass nigga to keep fuckin shit up with Riyah, but im trynna change deadass.

I want better for myself.

I sat there on my phone just scrolling until Jay came over. "Ayeee wassup my boy" he dapped me up. "What up nigga, where lil man at?" I asked him putting my ohone away. "Shii somewhere running around with these bad ass kids, thought Riyah came brought Nobia" he mentioned as he watched everyone.

"Yea ha big kid ass jumping up in the bounce house with Nobia" i chuckled.

I just knew she was having fun like the big ass kid she was.

"Oh igh coo coo, where Lorenzo dirty ass i told him he bet not miss my son birthday or im fuckin up his whole song" Jay laughed out and i laughed with em shaking ny head.

"Hell nigga said he just picked up Nova and was on da way" i shrugged.

"You and Riyah good bro?" He asked as he glanced.
Just hearing ha name had me smiling like a goofy and butterflies and shit flying all up in my stomach.
But only Riyah could make me feel like this, and i wanted it to stay that way.

"Hell yea we had a whole ass talk and shii" I expressed to him smiling. "Ahhh shit Riyah got yo ass geeked and smiling and shiiii" Jay teased pushing me and i mugged his ass cause i almost fell outta my chair.

Play too much.

"But nah on some real shit, im happy for yall. Do what you gotta do nigga and stay on yo shit. Don't be like me and fuck up a good thing with a good woman" Jay encouraged me dapping me up.

"I heard Mara was with ha ex, dat nigga from the east side" i mentioned to Jay noticing his jay tick.

"Yea i heard dat shit too, but what da fuck can i do? Im da one dat fucked up twice bruh. Ion blame ha for moving one and getting back with em. I just hope she happy, shii happier than what she was with me" Nay confessed dragging his hand down his face.

"Of course ion like seeing ha and dude all hugged up and shit but it is what it is now" he shrugged.

We was just two dumbasses in a pod.

"Fuck dis look so sad foe" Lorenzo laughed out dapping us up. "Shut yo punk ass up bitch" Jay bucked at him making Lorenzo laugh some more.

"Boy sit yo ass down, where my nephew at doe" Lorenzo looked around.

"Hell if i know" Jay mumbled as he pulled out a blunt.

"Yall tryna smoke some?" Jay asked standing up with the blunt and lighter in his hand.

"Hell yea, got my shit in da car lets goooooo" Lorenzo got loud tryna sound like that female gorilla or some shi like dat.

"Nugga get yo corny ass on some where" Jay pushed him laughing at his goofy ass. "Mannn Nova stay play dat girl shit, be sounding like a whole dude out here" Lorenzo joked as we walked out the backyard.
He wasn't lying doe.

~Sariyah Moore~

I slipped out of the bounce house and watched Nobia jump with the other little kids.

My toot was making friends, proud sister moment.

"Heyy Riyah!" I heard Nova's excited voice from behind me. I turned around to see Nova smile at me with her arms out for a hug.

"Omg hey bitchhh i've missed you!" I returned the same excitement energy.
"Girl sameeee feel like I haven't seen you for a long time" she spoke pullin from the hug. "Im surprised you here" she stated and i nodded, "yea girl only for Nobia to make friends with other little babies ha age and also for Zyire. As far as Jay, our brother and sister relationship won't be the same because of how he did my sister and he knows that and respects that" I mentioned as i out my hands on my hip watching Nobia play with these other little girls.

"I mean he has to choice but to respect your decision. He's not the victim in none of these only Mara" Nova shrugged her shoulders and i agreed with her.
Though i me and Mara was going through it right now, no mater what i still had her back and was still gonna be there for her.

"Anyways, how are you and Kamari?" She questioned looking at me waiting for a answer.

"We good as of right now, im just hoping things between us continues to get better" i sighed out.

"Don't stress about it just vibe, And clearly you two always find a way back to each other. Things happen for a reason Riyah so just enjoy the moments now before you regret it later on" Nova shared with me and i just grinned.

Nova was very wise for her age and i was glad she was brought into my life.

I pulled her into a surprising hug hearing laughter come from her. "Thanks Nova, you always know what to say and I appreciate you" i thanked her and she hugged me back. "Girl of course, i know you would do the same with me" she responded

"And with Samara, just give her time. Remember she just found out the love of her life cheated in her with her best friend. And granted she's still cool with her best friend, she's just lost Riyah and doesn't want the guidance. So all you can do is still love on her and let her know that your still there for her. Some people just need to know that you're there for there. And some people also need to find out the hard way. Don't worry Riyah i know she will come around, just not right now you know" Nova voiced and i took it all in.
Nova the wise one.

"Enough about me girl i seen you and Lorenzo been real lovey dovey and cozy, and I love that for yall" i gushed out as she started blushed mad hard.

Awwwww my tink tink inlove!!!!!!

"I meannnn, things are going really good and im in a bliss girl" she cheesed.

"I've been waiting so long for a loveeeeee like this" she playfully song summer walker and i started singing with her.

The funny thing is you would've never known Nova was a goofball, but i guess being with Lorenzo brought it out of her and i like that.

They compliment each other well.

"But no for real life with him is good right now and im soaking it all up" she smiled go her self looking like she was day dreaming.

"You know, I didn't like yo ass first" i snorted out and she looked out me confused. "How come?" She asked.
"Cause the first time i seen you, you were with Taylor and Brook and everyone knows how they are. Soni just assumed you were just like them which was wrong of me. So i am sorry for that Nova bear cause now that I've actually gotten to know you, you're nothing like them not one bit" i proudly smiled at her making her smile.

Never judge a book by its cover Riyah, but no I understand why you though that cause my step sister and Taylor are def for the streets" she replied rolling her eyes.

"Wait bitch step sister!!! Brook is your step sister?" I shockingly asked cause this was news to me.

"Sadly yes. I can't stand her and she can't stand me so the feelings are mutual, so i keep my distance as far away as i can from her" Nova admitted.

Me too girl, me too.

"Okay yall come on its time to sing happy birthday" we heard someone yelled.

I grabbed Nobia and made sure her shoes were on the right foot, after wards i put her on my hip and we walked to are where we were going to sing happy birthday.

"Happy birthday too you, happy birthday too you" everybody song.

"HELL NAWL WHERE HIS ASS AT RIGHT DA FUCK NOW" a loud female voice interrupted us.

I didn't want it to be Mara but when I turned around towards the noise my stomach dropped.

Looking like she was high and drunk off her ass with nothing but a white tank top and some black sweats. Her hair was a sloppy ass messy bun, she just didn't look herself and my heart was aching for her.

This wasn't my sister.

"YEA WHERE DAT NO GOOD NIGGA AT!!!" Destiny said her and Tyrell funky ass coming up behind her.

"Aye Mara whatchu doing her bruh" Jay said tryna pull her away so she wouldn't cause anymore of a scene.

"GET DA FUCK OFFA ME YOU CHEATING ASS NIGGA. WHERE DA FUCK THAT HO OF A BABY MAMA AT CAUSE I BEEEEEEN WANTED MY ONE WITH HA LOPSIDED EAR ASS" Mara dramatically yelled.

At this point i was walking straight to my sister to calm her down and get her outta her, cause I don't know what hell she was doing her.

"Come on Mara this not the time or place for all this" i whispered to her about to grab her hand when she quickly moved her hand and mugged me.

"Oop" Tyrell muttered with a yikes face.

"Shut yo stupid ass up nigga" Kamari jumped in pulling towards the front of his chest.

My man, my man, my man.

"KAMARI SHUT YO DUCK ASS UP, NOW MOVE OUT MY MUTHA-FUKIN WAY" Mara yelled bulldozing is outta the way as she charged at Jay's babymama.

Next thing i know Mara and were tussling and everyone was trying to get them off each other, little kids screaming and crying.

Da ghetto chile.

I ran towards the fight and tried pulling Mara off her, but then Jay babymama SPIT flew right onto the side of my left cheek.

"Oh shit" i heard someone say.

I was praying to the Lord of all lords right now cause, i was seeing all the colors of the rainbow right now. I was ready to stomp her bitch ass out right in front her fuckin baby for dat triflin ass shit.

Everyones actions instantly stopped when they realized what she had done.

Before i could even react, Kamari lifted me up onto his shoulder walking away.

I started beating on his back, "put me down Kamari!!" I yelled crying with anger building up in side of me.

Dis ho was about to die right the now!

"Nah fat ma we leaving right now, we aint goin down dat road today" he mumbled.

"No Kamari i need to go bear ha fuckin ass what da fuckkk!!!!" I yelled still beating on his back. "What if that shit happen to yo ass huh? Everyone and dey granny knows you would beat a nigga blue and black if he ever spar on you!!" I slight yelled and that made him stop in his tracks.

He put me down on my feet and looked at me.

He sighed and rubbed his hands down his face. "Igh man don't do too much now, beat ha ass and then we gone, im finna tell Lorenzo to get Nobia home for us" Kamari said giving me da green light even though i was gone beat her ass either way.

Green light or not.

Dat ho was getting stumped TONIGHT.

YALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!! Not Riyah really got spat on!!!😭🤦🏽‍♀️. Mara ass is BIG trippin too. Also, I won't be uploading til either Saturday or sunday🙃💀💀💀 oh and pleaseeeee comment yall lol, but thank uou to the ones that do comment🥹 i be laughing and crackling😂 As always thank you for reading❤️!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

425K 10.7K 55
' 𝚋𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 - 𝙹𝚑𝚎𝚗𝚎́ 𝙰𝚒𝚔𝚘 .
31K 789 26
🖤 .
52.6K 2K 12
"𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦." 𝐍𝐎𝐕 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝟮 𝗢𝗙 "𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗘 𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚"
113K 4.1K 23
"𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒌 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒚𝒐�...