π’πšπ―πž 𝐦𝐞- 𝐉𝐣𝐀 𝐱 𝐜𝐑...

By taigathestorm

After years of torture and no love a girl is finally adopted by Gojo and is now learning about a whole new w... More

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 1
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 2
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 3
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 4
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 5
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 6
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 7
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 8
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 9
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 10
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 11
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 12
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 13
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 14
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 15
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 16
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 17
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 18
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 19
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 20
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 21
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 22
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 23
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 24
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 25
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 26
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 27
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 28
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 29
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 30
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 31
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 32
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 33
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 34
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 35
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 36
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 37
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 38
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 39
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 40
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 41
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 42
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 43
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 44
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 45
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 46
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 47
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 48
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 49
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 50
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 51
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 52
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 53
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 54
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 55
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 56
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 57
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 58
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 59
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 60
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 61
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 62
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 63
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 64
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 65
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 66
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 67
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 68
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 69
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 71
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 72
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 73
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 74
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 75
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 76
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 77
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 78

π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« 70

1.5K 57 118
By taigathestorm

GOJO'S POV

I sat up tiredly and looked next to me but didn't see Y/n. 'Maybe she woke up early' I thought. I got up and started looking around. "Y/n?" I called out.

I looked down the hall but didn't see any sign of her. 'She's probably with Yuji right now' I thought while shaking my head. I made my way to the first years dorms then knocked on Yuji's door.

"Oh hey Gojo!" Yuji said. "Hey have you seen Y/n?" I asked. "No... you guys are going home today right?" Yuji asked. "Yeah when I woke up I didn't see her" I said.

"Really? Here I'll help look for her" Yuji said. "Okay go to the lunchroom and Shoko's office I'll check the dorms" I said. "Okay" Yuji said. I went to the Nobaras dorm first but she said she hadn't seen her so I went to the 2nd years.

"Did you call her phone?" Maki asked. I paused. "Oh I didn't" I said. "Seriously?" Maki said while rolling her eyes. "Here I'll call her" Yuta said while taking out his phone. Our eyes widened when it went straight to voicemail.

"Mustard leaf" Inumaki said. "Yeah Y/n usually has her phone on..." Panda said. "I don't mean to be the bearer of bad news but.... Something about this feels wrong...." Yuta said.

"Yeah I don't like the way this looks" Maki said. "Hey guys! Have you seen Y/n?" We turned to see Hana. "We're looking for her now" Panda said.

A mouth appeared on Hana's cheek. "Well we found her phone" Angel said as Hana held it up. "Well Y/n usually forgets her phone in most places you know!" Panda said.

"Wait... Where did you find it?" Yuta asked. "It was just on the ground" She said. My eyes widened. "What?" I said.

Y/N'S POV

I opened my eyes feeling worn out. My vision was a bit blurry as I tried to look around. 'What?' I thought. I tried to move but felt something around my wrists. I immediately tried to break out of it and started trying to pull away frantically.

I looked down as my vision cleared up to see chains on my wrists and ankles. My eyes widened and I tried to yell but realized there was something covering my mouth.

I started thrashing around trying to get out of the chains. I looked around panicked to see I was in a dark room with concrete walls. 'What's going on where am I?' I thought.

I looked in confusion when the door opened and I froze when I saw Kenjaku. "Y/n! I hope they weren't too rough with you" He said while walking up to me. I moved back against the wall and my eyes widened.

"Hey you don't have to be scared" He said while moving the cloth off of my mouth. "It's okay... Look I won't hurt you... if you don't make this difficult" Kenjaku said.

I continued to stare at him in shock. "Honestly I really should've tried to do this earlier but I of course couldn't find you because of how Toji gave you to the Ogawas... and when I did find you I didn't realize it would be so hard to get you back but here you are! It worked!" Kenjaku said while smirking.

"But enough about us there's someone else here to see you!" Kenjaku said. I suddenly got chills and I felt my heart beating a bit faster. 'What is this...' I thought while furrowing my eyebrows.

I looked at the door and my blood ran cold when I saw Sukuna walk into the room. "Didn't I tell you Y/n" Sukuna said. I just stared at him. "Listen Y/n you have two choices! Cooperate with us or cooperate with us!" Kenjaku said.

I looked at Kenjaku then Sukuna. "H-huh?" I said. "Y/n you're not leaving this place so I think it would be best if you start getting used to us" Kenjaku said.

"No..." I said as I felt tears in my eyes. "No?" Sukuna said in a sarcastic tone while giving me a surprised look. "NO! NO LET ME GO!" I yelled while thrashing around. "LET ME GO!!"

"I see you need some time to relax.... We'll give you some time to calm down" Kenjaku said while turning away with Sukuna. "NO! NO! LET ME GO NOW!!" I yelled.

KENJAKU'S POV

"I was really not expecting her to talk back like that" I said while raising my eyebrow. "Didn't I say she was disobedient.... She'll calm down soon" Sukuna said. "A few hours of solidarity will help her learn" I said as we exited the building.

We stopped when we felt the floor shake. I rose my eyebrow. "What was tha-" I stopped when half the building was suddenly blasted. Sukuna's eyes widened while I just smirked.

'Seriously?' I thought. Most of the building began to collapse and we just watched. "Y/n's still inside" Sukuna said as his eyes widened a bit. "I know" I said.

When the building was finally collapsed there was only dust everywhere and we couldn't see much. We stopped when the sky started to get darker and there was suddenly strong wind.

We walked through the area of the collapsed building as small debris began to fly around and I stopped when I saw Y/n eyes white. "I'm gonna kill both of you!!" Y/n yelled while pointing at us.

There wasn't even a scratch on her she looked perfectly fine but she was obviously pissed. I looked at Sukuna to see he had a crazy look in his eyes as he slowly started to smile.

"Y/n! I think it's time for you to end this tantrum!" I said while giving her a serious look. "NO! I'd never listen to you! You're monsters!!" She yelled. "So we're gonna act like you didn't just kill everyone in that building!?" I yelled.

"35 people dead!!" I said. Y/n stopped and looked at me eyes wide and shook her head. "NO! YOU'RE LYING!!" She yelled. "We can all try to believe what we want but it's true!!" I said while walking closer to her.

"NO! NO! I DIDNT!" She yelled while shaking her head. "Then who did!?" I yelled while continuing to walk closer. "NO! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! YOUR LTING TO ME!" Y/n yelled.

"Am I?" I asked. She stopped and looked down eyes wide. I immediately went over to her and stabbed her in the neck with a syringe causing her to pass out. I picked Y/n up and looked around at the wreckage.

"Damn it" I muttered feeling annoyed. "At least we didn't bring her to the main building" I said. "What if she does it again" Sukuna asked. I stopped then my lips curled up into a smile when I had an idea.

"We'll show her what she knows best... pain... but this time it'll be so bad she won't even be able to function" I said while smiling.

We brought Y/n to another building and I left a few sorcerers I hired to deal with her. Of course I didn't want her to mess up another facility so they gave her a bunch of drugs to prevent her from being able to use her technique.

I went into the room when y/n started to wake up. She opened her eyes groggily and she moved weakly. The cursed user threw water on Y/n causing her to become more alert.

"W-what's.... What's going on?" Y/n said in a weak voice. I crouched down in front of her and grabbed her face. "Listen Y/n... I was gonna give you a chance but I can't have you going around messing things up! So we're gonna have to teach you a lesson" I said.

Y/n gave me a confused and terrified look. "No..." She said eyes wide. "Im sorry Y/n... Im only doing this because I love you" I said.

SUKUNA'S POV

Out in the hallway after a minute I heard screaming. It honestly made me sick knowing Y/n was being hurt. "What's with that look?" Kenjaku asked. I didn't respond and just made my way down the hall away from where Y/n was being kept.

"After everything you've done to Y/n don't tell me you're actually upset about her..." Kenjaku said. I didn't say anything and just clenched my fists.

"I saw the way you looked at her after she destroyed that building! Like she was a mountain of gold or something! I thought you were done with that Sukuna. That you weren't gonna use her like you did to Tomie" Kenjaku said.

"That's none of your business" I said while glaring at him. "Fine I won't look around for answers anymore" Kenjaku said while shrugging. "You think you're any better that's your child correct?" I said.

"And I know what's best for her... If it's pain Y/n will be fine! It was gonna happen sooner or later" Kenjaku said. "Don't patronize master Sukuna" Uraume said.

I put my hand up making her stop. "Don't forget your place" I said while glaring at Kenjaku. He just gave me an annoyed look before walking away. I went to my bedroom and eventually fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
KENJAKU'S POV

It had been more than several hours and I looked at the door when there was knock. "Come in" I said. The door opened so I could see it was a cursed user.

"The girl... she's not moving anymore. I think she's knocked out or something" The cursed user said. I rose my eyebrow and got up then went to the room Y/n was in.

There was blood all over the floor and all over Y/n and it looked like she was passed out. I crouched down next to her and shook her shoulder. "Y/n" I said.

After a few minutes Y/n opened her eyes. She just laid on the ground not moving and stared straight forward with a dead look. "What do you say Y/n? You ready to cooperate?" I asked.

She just continued to stare forward silently not even blinking once. "Looks like doing 100 times more than the Ogawas goes a long way" I said while picking up Y/n.

I took her out of the room and took her to the bathroom and started to give her a bath. She just sat in the water not moving an inch and staring forward with the dead look not blinking once.

When I was washing the blood out of her hair I noticed something strange. I rinsed all the soap out of her hair and my eyes widened a bit to see all her hair had turned white. 'I guess we really did a number on her' I thought while raising my eyebrows.

"You don't have to worry Y/n... I'm here now" I said while stroking her hair. It was kind of odd with the way she wasn't blinking. There wasn't one thought behind her eyes.

Y/N'S POV

I couldn't move, think, or even feel. It seemed like everything since Ogawas had almost never happened. That Ma and Pa were right. If it wasn't them that it would've been someone worse.

Now it wasn't the Ogawas I had to listen to it was Kenjaku and Sukuna. I did not know what would happen after this and didn't think about what would happen because now it seemed clear that I wasn't going to be leaving.

Kenjaku gave me clothes to put on but I just stared at them. "Y/n?" Kenjaku said. I stared at him. Kenjaku helped me put the clothes on and then led me down the hallway.

We stopped at a door and Kenjaku knocked. "What?" I heard someone call from inside. "It's me" Kenjaku said. "If you're here to smart talk you can come back later" I heard the person say.

"I'm not here to smart talk you just let me in" Kenjaku said. "I'll give you two fingers worth of my time" The person said. Kenjaku opened the door and led me inside.

"What do you- Y/n..." The person said. I looked up to see Sukuna. His expression changed back to normal and he looked at Kenjaku. "You can leave now" he said while shooing him away.

Kenjaku just stared at him for a moment before leaving the room. Sukuna crouched down to my height and looked at me. "Your hair... it's white...." he said with looking closely at me.

He looked at me for a long moment before reaching out and touching my face. "It's okay now..." Sukuna said while smiling at me. I just stared at him with a dead look.

SUKUNA'S POV

Y/n just continued to give me a stoic look. I didn't care though it was better than how she was acting before. She had the same look from when I first saw her that night with Satoru Gojo.

I knew that she wouldn't cause anymore problems. It's not just better for me but for her because she won't have to suffer anymore with useless human emotions.

Right now Y/n seemed to almost have a shell shocked look though and just looked out into space. It was also starting to get late so put her to bed. I waited for her to fall asleep but she just stared up at the ceiling though eventually she fell asleep.

I looked at Y/n as she slept feeling finally satisfied knowing I would never let her leave.

_____________♥

HELLO! Thank you for reading today's chapter! Until next time! SEE YA!😈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 179 13
Yuji Itadori vs Megumi Fushiguro x Reader Second & third person point of view The female reader takes the place of Nobara in this story as the third...
195K 6.9K 45
"πŸ…¨πŸ…žπŸ…€ πŸ…“πŸ…žπŸ…πŸ…£ πŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…”πŸ…œπŸ…‘πŸ…”πŸ…‘?" ---βœ°οΈŽβ˜…οΈŽβœ°οΈŽ--- Every ten years a woman is offered to the king of curses, Ryōmen Sukuna, so that a village can remai...
367K 4.6K 39
WELCOME - this is all my jjk stuff written so far from my tumblr @ch0s0 - all gn!reader and all sfw thats really about it, there r spelling and gramm...
856K 28.2K 92
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...