Cold Wave of Rebirth

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-142

Chapter 111-115

341 8 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 111

A huge ruins of the city.

This used to be a metropolis full of high-rise buildings and busy traffic, but a world disaster turned this place into ruins. If viewed from the sky, the city looks like a giant garbage dump. Although this place is no longer suitable for human survival, people still often come here to get the survival supplies buried under the ice, snow and ruins.

People come here in groups to search for treasures, expecting to find more supplies from the ruins. These people were unlucky today. They encountered a snowstorm not long after leaving the accommodation. There was basically no hope of finding supplies in such weather.

In the heavy snow, a small team struggled to walk in the knee-deep snow. There are not many people in the team, only five people, big and small, each carrying a big bag. The wind was howling, and a group of people walked very hard.

Suddenly a small figure at the end of the line staggered and almost fell. Fortunately, the strong man next to him gave him a hand, so that he would not fall into a dog and shit.

"Xiaohua, how are you?"

"Uncle, I'm fine, I stepped on a rock and couldn't stand."

"Be careful, or I will help you carry it."

"It's okay, I can do it."

Xu Hua picked up the package that fell on the ground, gritted his teeth and put it on his shoulder again. His whole body was frozen unconscious, and he followed the team step by step, although he was slow, he did not fall behind. Their team has been searching in this ruins for several days without much success. This piece of ruins has long been turned over by countless people, and the amount of remnants is very small. I was lucky today, I found a place where materials were buried not long after I came out. But it didn't take long to make them happy when a snowstorm came and they had to go back to camp. The captain wrote down the location where the materials were buried, and when the weather cleared, they would dig back again.

Xu Hua is just fourteen years old this year, and this time he went out with his uncle to look for supplies. He is young and weak, and does not contribute much, so the supplies are very small, but he has to come out.

The group finally returned to the camp after untold hardships.

It is said that the camp is actually a damaged house that was not collapsed in the earthquake. The house has a large area and looks very strong, so many teams who came out to search for supplies came to stay at night.

Gradually, this place became an accommodation camp, with a constant flow of people all year round.

Back at the camp, Xu Huacai carefully put down the bag on his shoulder. Uncle Fang Jian handed him a cup of hot water. Drinking hot water, his body gradually warmed up. At this moment, he felt as if he had come alive.

Fang Jian saw that Xu Hua's pale face gradually recovered a little color, and then he let go of his heart. He patted the seat beside him and said, "Xiao Hua, come and sit."

Xu Hua moved his hands and feet, walked to his uncle with a cup and sat down.

"How do you feel? Can you hold on?" Fang Jian asked.

"Yes, uncle, don't worry about me, I'll just take a rest." Xu Hua said firmly. No matter what, he must persevere.

"Boy, good job, it might be a bit difficult for the first time, but you will get used to it after a few more times, and now your family can only rely on you, alas."

Thinking of the situation of Xu Hua's family, Fang Jian couldn't help but sigh. There's no way, it's not easy to live in this world, and he can't protect himself, so there's really nothing he can do to help. This time, he was able to bring Xiaohua out because he begged the captain for a long time, otherwise, who would be willing to bring a half-grown child, and would have to share the supplies if he couldn't do his best. Fortunately, Xiaohua was up to the challenge and performed very well, which made it not too difficult for him to do.

Hearing what his uncle said, Xu Hua couldn't help thinking of home.

"It's been so long since I've been out, I don't know what's going on at home."

"Don't worry, I told your aunt to take care of your house before leaving the house, so it's definitely okay, so you can find more supplies outside with peace of mind. The harvest this time is not bad, take it back and exchange it for contribution points, next time The monthly rent will be settled, and I can find more food in exchange for more food."

"Well, I see, Uncle."

"Okay, take a break and prepare to eat."

Others in the team have already set up the stove and prepared to cook.

"Xiaohua, go out and dig some snow and come back." The captain said loudly.

"Hey, okay."

Xu Hua put down the water glass, picked up an iron bucket and a shovel, and went out to fill the snow.

He braved the strong wind and walked with difficulty to fetch snow farther from the camp. The snow there has not been stepped on and is relatively clean. When he filled a bucket of snow and was about to return to the camp, he suddenly saw two strong lights faintly in the distance.

It was as vague as if a car was coming towards them.

light? car?

Suddenly realizing something, he immediately raised his legs and quickly returned to the camp.

"Captain, there seems to be a car coming outside." Xu Hua shouted out of breath as soon as he entered the door.

car?

Not only the captain froze for a moment, but everyone in the entire camp was silent for two or three seconds.

After two or three seconds, everyone put down what they were doing and rushed to the gate of the camp. Sure enough, I saw two beams of light approaching from a distance, and the outline of the car could be seen in the snow.

It's really a car.

The atmosphere in the camp suddenly became tense.

In this world, not everyone can drive a car. When this car comes here, it will be a blessing or a curse for the people in the camp.

Gu Weiwei felt that they must have forgotten to read the almanac before going out this time, otherwise how could they be so unlucky. Soon after setting off, I found that I was going wrong, so I had no choice but to go around and go back to the right path. The first day was wasted in finding the way. It was so easy that everything went well on the second day. Unexpectedly, there was a snowstorm in the afternoon on the third day. It is definitely impossible to travel in this weather, so I can only find a way to find a place to stay and avoid it.

"No, the car can't drive because of the heavy wind and snow, and the temperature is getting lower and lower. You have to find a place to hide as soon as possible." Song Yi held the steering wheel tightly and stared ahead. The front windshield was covered with snow, and the wipers had no time to clear it.

"Where can I find a place to hide in this broken place? The map Song Dongqing gave marked a place where you can rest nearby, but it's not easy to find it in this situation, and you can't see the way at all." Hua Feng held the map in his hand. Map, pointing to a red marker.

"Bring it to me." She reached out and took the map from Huafeng.

While looking at the map, she let go of her mental power to perceive the situation outside, and then compared it with the map. The wind and snow were too heavy, and she couldn't see the situation outside with the naked eye, but her mental strength could.

"This place is not far from here, Brother Yi is like this, you follow my command"

Under her guidance, Song Yi drove the car again, but the speed was still very slow. After driving for about half an hour, a house with several mental power fluctuations entered her mental power network.

"Here we are, right in front, turn left 45 degrees, go straight," she said excitedly.

"It's finally here. When you settle down, get some food to warm up. How are you doing, grandpa? Is it cold?" She asked worriedly.

"It's okay. I'm not cold. I don't have much problem wearing thermal underwear. Besides, the air conditioner in the car is always on. I feel that half of my body is numb after sitting still for a long time. When I get to the place where I stand, I have to stretch out. , how do you feel?" Song Qianxiu raised his buttocks and moved a little, suddenly felt a tingling pain, and frowned uncomfortably.

"We're fine, young people can handle it, as long as you're fine."

"It's here." Sheng Congwen yelled, his tone unspeakably excited.

The car slowly stopped in front of a building. This building should have been a building before, but now the part above the first floor has been destroyed by the earthquake. The house on the first floor is in good condition. Now the doors and windows are tightly covered, and the inside cannot be seen from the outside, only some light can be seen vaguely.

In any case, tonight's foothold has been found.

Huafeng got out of the car independently, out of prudence, he had to check the situation first.

He walked over and raised his hand and knocked on the door three times, and knocked again after a few seconds. When he was about to knock for the third time, the door was opened.

A muscular man opened the door, he seemed not surprised to see Huafeng, and then glanced at the car parked not far away.

"Come in and talk."

Hua Feng followed the man into the house, and after a few minutes, he came out of the house and returned to the car.

"This is a temporary stronghold. The people who settle here are people who come to the ruins of the city to search for supplies. Basically, they are in small groups. There are more or less people. The situation inside is similar to what Wei Wei found. There are about sixty or seventy people. Personally, the place is quite big, so we should be able to spare a piece of it for us. There should be many strongholds like this in the ruins of the city, but with the current situation, we don’t have time to find another one, so I suggest here Settle down."

"Then what are you waiting for, go in quickly." Sheng Congwen rubbed his hands, eager to get out of the car.

Song Yi glanced at the crowd: "If there is no objection, then get out of the car."

Huafeng got off the car first and led the way. One side of Song Qianxiu's body was numb and it was difficult for him to walk, so Song Yi directly carried him on his back. A group of people, led by Hua Feng, walked into the house.

Entering the door, the thick door curtain was lifted, and a gust of warm wind rushed in.

The room is very empty, and the situation inside can be seen clearly at a glance. Except for some strangely shaped "beds", there is basically no other furniture in the room. There are three stoves burning in the center of the room, and there is a pot on each stove, as if something is burning.

The sixty or seventy people in the room were divided into five waves, and one wave occupied a corner and clustered together, with clear distinctions.

After they entered, all eyes were on them. There are vigilance, doubts, plainness and greed in the eyes. Shukeba Fiction Network has the most complete novels and the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Shukeba Fiction Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu it: Shukeba Novel Network, it will appear immediately! For the convenience of reading next time, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Chapter 112 The Smell Is Too Provocative

"Everyone looks at the faces, it should be the first time here, so let me introduce the rules here." Zhang Jiaxing said, with a polite smile on his face.

It was the first time for Zhang Jiaxing to treat people who came to settle down with such a polite attitude. He is not stupid, just looking at the clothes and mental outlook of this group of people, he knows that this group of people is not simple. To be able to live so well in the cold wave, the forces behind it must not be simple. In this case, why not sell it well, maybe there will be an unexpected return one day? Anyway, it's just a matter of talking.

With that in mind, he introduced the situation of the camp and the ruins of the entire city in more detail.

Through his introduction, I learned that all the people who settled here were people who came to the ruins of the city to search for treasures. Zhang Jiaxing and his brother Zhang Jiaming are the managers of this temporary camp, and they rent out daily necessities such as beds, quilts, pots and pans to those who come to settle down. Behind the Zhang family brothers is a force entrenched in the ruins of the entire city. They rely on running temporary camps in the ruins and digging up supplies to survive.

Their existence also brings a lot of convenience to Taobao shoppers. Teams who come to the ruins to search for treasures only need to pack lightly and don’t need to bring too many trivial items. After arriving at the camp, you only need to pay for some supplies, and you can rent them.

Zhang Jiaxing asked them if they needed to rent.

After thanking Huafeng, he refused: "Thank you! We have our own belts."

"Well, you can live as long as you want, as long as there is an empty place." Zhang Jiaxing didn't force it.

Gu Weiwei took Song Yisheng to Congwen to move things into the car, while the others stayed in the house to clear up a clean space. Huafeng looked around, and finally chose to settle near the left side of the door.

It is far away from the brazier, so it is empty. Next to them is Xu Hua's team. Seeing them approaching, Xu Hua and others hurriedly moved the materials piled on the ground to the other side.

After a while, Song Yi and the others came in carrying things. Several people had big and small bags in their hands, and they moved them twice before moving everything in. The campers in the house stared dumbfounded at the mountain of parcels on the ground.

Are these people here for an outing? With so many things, is there still room in the car?

No matter what they think, Hua Feng and the others have quickly set up three tents with quick hands and feet. Although the conditions are simple, Gu Weiwei is still not used to sleeping in full view. It's fine if she doesn't have the ability, why doesn't she make herself more comfortable now that she has the ability. In the past, she followed the principle of keeping a low profile. As her strength grew and her abilities were exposed, her mentality gradually changed.

When the men set up the tent, she first poured a cup of hot ginger tea from the kettle for Song Qianxiu, letting him warm up and relax his muscles and bones first.

"Grandpa, drink some ginger tea to warm up your body first, and then move your hands and feet when you're done drinking. I'll cook first. Let's have a good meal today."

"Okay, I'll listen to you. Drinking this ginger tea feels comfortable and warms your heart." Song Qianxiu finished speaking and sat down to taste the taste of ginger tea.

what to eat? Such cold weather is of course the most suitable for hot pot.

She lit the fire, set up the stove, poured the hot pot base and water into the pot, and waited for it to boil. These pot bottom ingredients were prepared by Gu's mother before they left, so that they could eat them conveniently on the road.

Soon the water boiled, and the lid of the pot was opened, and the rich hot and sour aroma spread from the pot.

Xu Hua was chewing rough noodle pancakes while holding the bowl and soup, when he suddenly smelled a strong hot and sour smell, he couldn't help drooling, and his eyes couldn't help looking at the source of the smell.

He took a sip of the saliva, it was so fragrant, it was his favorite smell in memory.

Not only Xu Hua, but almost everyone in the room looked at Gu Weiwei the moment Wei Wei lifted the lid of the pot.

Then she took out all kinds of cleaned and packaged ingredients from the big black bag at her feet. Sliced bamboo shoots, bean sprouts, potatoes, sauerkraut, mushrooms, frozen tofu, etc. These vegetarian dishes are not eye-catching, and they are all common types nowadays. With vegetarian dishes, how can there be no meat dishes, such as meatballs, fish balls, sausages, bacon and so on. The few of them are the masters of all kinds of meat, so she prepares a lot of food.

When eating hot pot, eat meat first and then vegetarian. She put the ingredients into the pot in order, and the soup can be eaten after it boils.

Xu Hua looked up at the meat and vegetables that were constantly tumbling in the pot, and smelled the sour, refreshing and spicy aroma that was constantly wafting in his nose. Looking down at the hard coarse-grain pancakes and the so-called "vegetable soup" in my hands, I immediately felt that they tasted like wax.

The coarse-grain pancake he was holding was the most common food in the living area. It was made of mashed potatoes or mashed sweet potatoes mixed with chopped sweet potato vines. This kind of pancake has less moisture to fight hunger and is easy to carry, and can be eaten hot and hot. Don't worry about the taste, at least it's better than the worst bran cake. The so-called bran is the outer skin of wheat. After the wheat is processed by a flour mill, it becomes two parts: flour and bran.

There are not a few people in this room who have the same idea as Xu Hua, and everyone is staring at the hot pot that keeps churning.

"Mother x Xipi, if you don't eat, how can people eat?"

Not far away, a man wearing a plush hat threw away the coarse grain cake that he had just eaten two bites in his hand, with anger and anger on his face. His companion glanced at him, didn't speak, and just gnawed the cake in his hand.

After a minute, the man calmed down and let out a long sigh: "Oh."

He stepped forward and picked up the coarse-grain cake that had just been thrown on the ground, carefully wiped off the dust on the cake, and silently put it into his pocket. Now every grain of food is precious and cannot be wasted. But he didn't eat any more, he just leaned against the wall and smelled the spicy smell in the air, wondering what he was thinking.

"Let's eat!" A clear female voice sounded.

After speaking, the six of them opened the small mats and sat around the hot pot in unison, holding the bowl with their left hand and chopsticks with the right. They moved in unison and began to scoop their own food into the bowl.

Considering that Song Qianxiu is getting old and has weak gastrointestinal function, Wei Wei made him a separate bowl of noodles in clear soup. He ate noodles in clear soup, and occasionally scooped up a few chopsticks from the hot pot to satisfy his hunger. Soon, a big pot full of shabu-shabu was eaten. During the period, she added more vegetables several times, and she ate all of them just like that. She had to admire the fighting power of this group of people. She knew that these were not enough for Song Yi and the others, so she added some water and poured a lot of rolling noodles into it. A pot of hot pot for a few big men is definitely not enough, and a bowl of noodles at the end is almost enough.

They ate heartily, without any scruples about the eyes of other people in the room. The strong aroma of hot pot fills the whole room, and these aromas are like a long feather, constantly blowing through everyone's heart. Everyone's hearts were not tickled, and saliva was involuntarily secreted from their mouths.

Never has it been more difficult than today.

Finally someone couldn't help it.

Xu Zhaohui, the captain of Xu Hua's team, stood up suddenly from the stool, with a slightly ferocious expression on his face.

"Damn it, I'm going all out, and I'm going to be extravagant today."

After finishing speaking, he walked up to the team members and said: "Fang Jian, I remember that there are hot pot ingredients in the materials found this time. Find them, and you guys also sort out some things that can be hot pot. These things will be taken from me when I go back. That part is deducted, I have worked so hard for so long and haven’t eaten a decent meal, today I will be extravagant and treat everyone to a hot pot. Xu Hua, go outside and shovel some snow in.”

Hearing the captain's words, the others were ecstatic and acted immediately.

There are a total of eight people in their team. In normal operations, five people go out to find supplies, and three people stay behind. Among the eight people, Captain Xu Zhaohui was the most capable, and he received the most supplies every time he completed a mission. In addition, he was a lonely family member, so he had enough food for one person and the whole family was not hungry, so his living conditions were the best.

Not only is Xu Zhaohui strong in ability and good in character, he also takes good care of his team members on weekdays, otherwise it would be impossible for Fang Jian to bring his teenage nephew with him. Therefore, the team members are very respectful and grateful to this captain.

The team got busy, and it was done within a few minutes. Although the quality of shabu-shabu dishes is not as high as that of Gu Weiwei and the others, the fragrance is also strong and attractive.

The team in the room murmured.

"Sweet, it's so fragrant, I really want to eat hot pot."

"I think I was also a person who didn't like spicy food back then, but now I don't think it's been a long time since I ate spicy food. I miss it so much."

"Damn it, they don't allow people to eat. You could fill your stomach with a pancake and a drink of water, but now they've made you greedy again."

Suddenly, someone suggested: "Why don't we have hot pot too."

"How to rinse, there is no pot and no bottom material."

"One family doesn't have one, let's make it together. Together, the two can make some hot pot dishes. As for the base material, go over there and ask. I see that they have found a lot of hot pot base material. Ask if they can use other ingredients. change things."

"this is a good idea."

Immediately, many people agreed to the proposal.

"If you want me to say, if you want to change the base material, you can change it with the new one. The taste is absolutely amazing."

"I don't know if they will change it or not. It doesn't look like it's easy to mess with."

"Idiot, I asked you to change the base material but didn't ask you to find fault with it. I don't care if it's good or not. Just ask. If you can change it, you can change it. If you can't change it, you can find someone else."

"makes sense."

"Then it's decided, let's have a extravagant time and have a good meal."

"agreed, agreed."

Many people in the room were so greedy that Xiangxiang couldn't control it, and they all gritted their teeth and agreed to this proposal. So they sent a representative to exchange supplies with the new team.

"Sorry to bother you."

Gu Weiwei and the others had already finished their shabu-shabu dishes, and it was time for intermission. She was busy cooking noodles, and everyone else was drinking water from a cup, which was filled with bamboo leaf tea. Drinking this after eating hot pot just relieved greasy.

As soon as she put the noodles into the pot, she heard an unfamiliar voice, and looked up at the person with curiosity in her eyes.

The person was tall, about 1.85 meters, with a thin and slender figure. According to the saying before the end of the world, he was a standard long-legged. His facial features are upright, not handsome but giving people a sense of justice.

"Hello, I'm the captain of the team next to me. My name is Xu Zhaohui. Please forgive me for disturbing you."

Xu Zhaohui's eyes wandered among several people, trying to find out who is in charge of this team. Both Song Yi and Gu Weiwei are people who are particularly afraid of trouble, and they basically hide when they have something to do. Usually, Huafeng plays in this situation.

"Hello Captain Xu, what's the matter?" Hua Feng stood up and shook hands with Xu Zhaohui, but didn't say much else, and didn't intend to introduce his team members.

"It's like this. We also plan to cook hot pot, but we don't have the base material on hand. I don't know if you have a surplus of base material. Can you exchange it?"

Huafeng didn't expect that the other party came here for this, he was taken aback after hearing this, and then turned his eyes to Gu Weiwei, this question is not his concern: "This"

"Okay." Gu Weiwei nodded in agreement, there are still a lot of such materials in her space, which were prepared by Gu's mother before leaving the house. Probably every child who wants to go out has a mother who can fill the suitcase completely, not to mention she has a super large space. She couldn't finish it anyway, and she didn't mind swapping out some of it.

"Thank you so much, I don't know what to exchange for it?"

"This..." She didn't know what to change, so she kicked the ball to Hua Feng again, "You can ask him."

She didn't care what was changed in the end.

Xu Zhaohui successfully changed the bottom material, which aroused the cheers of the team members, and the movements of his subordinates became more agile.

With Xu Zhaohui taking the lead, the remaining two teams also got the bottom material from Wei Wei. Not long after, the whole room was filled with a more intense fragrance than before. Every team ate hot pot, even Zhang Jiaxing and Zhang Jiaming, who were in charge of guarding the camp, couldn't help drooling. There was a team leader who was clever and invited the Zhang brothers to eat hot pot together.

This evening, everyone in the camp ate happily, and it was rare to be able to eat happily.

After eating and drinking, a group of people gathered together to talk and talk about what happened around them. These people come from different living areas, and a hot pot meal shortens the distance between each other, and they get together to exchange information about their respective living areas.

Gu Weiwei and the others had sharp eyes and ears, and they also took the opportunity to quietly collect information about each living area.

While everyone was chatting in full swing, Gu Weiwei's mental strength moved slightly.

Hey, someone is here again.

Soon, the people in the camp also noticed that someone was coming. A frantic barking sounded into the camp.

Hearing the dog barking, everyone in the camp stopped talking except Gu Weiwei and the others, and their expressions instantly became ugly, as if they had already guessed who was coming. Shukeba Fiction Network has the most complete novels and the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Shukeba Fiction Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu it: Shukeba Novel Network, it will appear immediately! For the convenience of reading next time, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Chapter 113 Ma Ma Said There Are Many Bad People Outside

"The bastards are here again, what to do, what to do?"

"Fight with them."

"Yes, I have fought with them, and I must not give them anything again."

"These sons of bitches, we must not let them succeed today."

Quite a few people shouted loudly out of righteous indignation, and quickly picked up the things in their hands. It seemed that a big battle was about to break out.

"Everyone, calm down and don't be impulsive. They have guns in their hands and wolf dogs that eat people. No matter how strong we are, we can't stop the bullets and dog teeth. It is important to save your life. Don't be impulsive. If you lose your life, you will lose everything."

A middle-aged man in a dark blue ski suit stood up and called out. His words brought many grumpy and impulsive people back to their senses, and the boiling emotions in the camp were quenched by a basin of cold water.

Yeah, nothing matters.

It's fine if they lose their lives on impulse, but what about the young and old who are waiting for them to return in the living area? Everyone who comes here is basically the pillar of the family. Once they fall, the whole family will be over.

Gu Weiwei and the others watched this change quietly without making a sound, as if someone outside had nothing to do with them. Judging from the reactions of the people inside the camp, the newcomers outside probably weren't very good. If I'm not mistaken, it's probably a robber who robbed a house or something.

Wei Wei sees that everyone in the house is gathering their belongings and trying to hide them, but the room is empty and everything is clear at a glance, so it is not easy to hide things.

While everyone was busy, the gate of the camp was pushed open by a group of people. The first thing that came into sight were four strange-looking dogs. From the appearance, these four dogs were probably wolfdogs before, but they mutated later, their size doubled, and their limbs, fur, and teeth also changed a lot. The most prominent is the change of the eyeball, the white of the eye is enlarged and protruding from the orbit. The overall image has become extremely ugly.

Bai Di Bai Ya is still good looking, these four mutated dogs are simply eye-catching.

Behind the mutated dog were seven men and an exquisitely dressed beautiful woman.

That's right, it's a woman. This woman has a charming and graceful figure, bright and beautiful appearance, a hint of seductive charm in her eyes, and a strong queenly aura exuding from her whole body. Seven men surrounded her, with a vague attitude that she was the main one.

When he saw the woman's face, he frowned slightly.

Why did she feel that this woman's face was a little familiar, where had she seen it? She tried her best to search in the memory of her previous life, but she couldn't find any information about this woman. It seemed that she had never seen her in her previous life. What happened to that inexplicable sense of familiarity?

While she was looking at the woman, the woman was also looking at her.

Among a group of old men, she is too conspicuous.

"Hey, new here? Haven't seen it before, it's rare to see a woman in this place, you" said, looking over Song Yi and the others one by one.

"Not bad, good, strong!"

The woman gave her a thumbs up with a meaningful smile on her lips.

Slightly stunned, this woman seems to have misunderstood something. She looked at Song Yi, who smiled helplessly. The head grows on the victim's head, and they can't control what others think.

"Let's see the situation." Song Yi patted her hand and said in a low voice.

"Um."

The woman looked around, her eyes flicked over everyone, especially the two brothers Zhang Jiaxing and Zhang Jiaming. The woman smiled at the two brothers as a greeting. The two brothers are only responsible for renting items in the camp, and are not involved in other things. Whether it's a fight or a house robbery, as long as they don't damage their things, they won't intervene. Of course, if the damage is compensated after the event, they can not be held accountable. This seems to be an unspoken rule among the various forces living in the ruins of the city. Under normal circumstances, no one will easily break the rules.

After looking at everyone, the woman said: "We meet again, please take care of me this time."

After she finished speaking, a man came out behind her and spread a huge canvas on the ground.

Holding a dog, leg, and knife, the man pointed at everyone in the room and said, "Be conscious, you know the rules, don't let me bother you, and you will be responsible for the consequences yourself."

He tapped the canvas with the back of his knife: "Hurry up!"

The Taobao shoppers in the camp dared not speak out. They glared at this group of people, but no one dared to come forward to argue, and they were not willing to admit defeat so easily. The two parties were in a stalemate, and the air pressure dropped to freezing point for a while.

Not long after, a team failed to resist the pressure and obediently took out half of the supplies they found and put them on the canvas. Seeing that the team is so smart, the female leader showed a satisfied smile.

After the supplies were given, the team quickly packed up the remaining things and hid in the corner to avoid being affected by the upcoming battle. Although handing in half of the materials is very painful, it is still important to save your life. At worst, you can find a few more days before going back.

The rest of the Taobao shoppers didn't move, some even directly set their eyes on Gu Weiwei and the others, pretending to be the leader. These people's wishful thinking is very good, the two parties are not ordinary people, maybe they will take the lead in the fight, if Gu Weiwei and the others can drive these people away, they will be fine? If Gu Weiwei's side loses, it won't be too late for them to follow the old rules.

Borrowing a knife to kill someone.

Two dogs fight, play off.

Gu Weiwei and the others also vaguely guessed the purpose of these people. Sure enough, what mother said was right, there are many bad people outside.

Gu Weiwei could guess it, but how could the shrewd and experienced female leader not see it? She looked at these Taobao customers with a sneer on her face. Do you really think others can't see it? But even if she could see it, even if she knew that Gu Weiwei and the others were a tough nut to crack, she still had to bite the bullet. If she admits cowardice today and lets them go, then her prestige will be severely hit. Once this kind of thing happens, I am afraid that these Taobao customers will not be slaughtered obediently again if they come out to "work" in the future.

After thinking about it, she felt that she still had to fight.

Leaving those small miscellaneous fish alone, the female leader came directly to Gu Weiwei and the others. The four mutated dogs also turned towards them following her movements. The big dogs opened their mouths wide, bared their fangs, and kept roaring. The female leader raised her hand and stroked the head of one of the mutated dogs, and the mutated dog fell silent immediately, and then the other three followed suit, and stopped barking.

It is not difficult to see that the owner of these four mutant dogs is this woman. It's no wonder that a woman can show off her power in the last days, she really has something to rely on.

Four mutated dogs and a beautiful woman, something flashed through Wei Wei's mind, but the speed was too fast, she couldn't catch it at all.

Facing the siege, Jiang Hu hurriedly pulled Song Qianxiu behind him, and stepped in front of him, his expression suddenly serious. Song Yi, Gu Weiwei, Huafeng and Sheng Congwen remained calm, either standing or sitting, as if they were not the ones being surrounded.

The female leader's eyes flicked around them, and finally fixed on Gu Weiwei.

"My sister looks strange, is this the first time you've come here?"

"Yes, I don't know what advice my sister has."

The female leader said with a coquettish smile: "I don't dare to be a teacher, let me introduce myself first, my name is Ni Hong, I am in this area, um, I can be regarded as a 'manager', I don't know how to call my sister?"

Ni Hong was the manager of a nightclub in her past life in the end of the world. She has been in the romantic scene for a long time, and her words always have a smell of dust.

Ni Hong?

Ni Hong!

Wei Wei savored the name carefully, and the memory that had been forgotten gradually became clearer. Suddenly her eyes lit up, and she finally knew who this Ni Hong was. Although she had never seen her in her previous life, she had indeed heard of her name, which was accompanied by the name of four mutated wolfhounds and another person. No wonder she found this woman familiar.

"My name is Gu Weiwei. It's okay for my sister to speak up if you have anything to say."

"My sister is really straightforward, so I will not be polite. My sister's rules, everyone who comes to the ruins of the city to shop for treasures must turn in half of the supplies. But because my sister doesn't know the rules when she comes here for the first time, and we are destined, My sister will give you a discount, only 30% of the charge, how about it?" Ni Hong said slowly, leaning on the mutant wolf dog.

"My sister is probably mistaken. We are not treasure hunters who came to the ruins of the city. We were going to visit relatives in the capital. We passed here, but there was a snowstorm, so we stayed at the camp, so" Wei Wei said with a light smile.

As soon as she finished speaking, Ni Hong's originally smiling face changed.

"We don't care why we come here, but as long as we come here, we have to turn in the supplies. I hope my sister won't make it difficult for me." Ni Hong said while scratching the mutated wolf dog's chin. very comfortable. The other three wolfhounds aimed at them in unison, grinning wide to reveal sharp canine teeth, the threat was very obvious.

The surrounding atmosphere suddenly became tense. Gu Weiwei and Ni Hong stood facing each other, their eyes met, and neither of them flinched.

The eyes of many treasure hunters in the camp flickered with excitement, as if wishing that the two sides would fight now. As long as these two waves of people fight, they will be able to make a profit, and maybe they can fish in troubled waters and get some good things.

The two brothers Zhang Jiaxing and Zhang Jiaming had already found a good location to watch the show, anyway, it would not affect them anyway, as long as someone compensated them for their losses afterwards, it would be fine. They believed that Ni Hong understood the rules.

In addition, Xu Zhaohui, the captain of the team who had exchanged hot pot ingredients with Gu Weiwei, took two steps forward, wanting to help.

"Captain, captain, you are crazy."

Xu Zhaohui stopped and looked back, the team members all had terrified expressions on their faces. Although he is a loner, these team members are drawn and organized by him one by one. It is impossible to say that there is no relationship. If he stood up now, he would definitely bring them down.

Sighing, he finally took back his steps and returned to the team members.

"Team" Xu Hua just wanted to say something, but his uncle Fang Jian covered his mouth and dragged him behind.

"Kids don't interrupt."

Just when everyone thought that the two parties were going to fight for 300 rounds and fight to the death, Gu Weiwei suddenly said, "Actually, it's okay to ask us to turn in supplies, just take whatever you like."

As soon as these words came out, everyone was stunned. Not only Ni Hong, but also Huafeng Sheng Congwen and Song Qianxiu all looked at her in disbelief. Shukeba Fiction Network has the most complete novels and the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Shukeba Fiction Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu it: Shukeba Novel Network, it will appear immediately! For the convenience of reading next time, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Chapter 114 Really I Guess

"Couldn't Wei Wei be scared stupid?" Sheng Congwen patted Huafeng's shoulder dumbfounded and asked. He was really startled. Speak amazing words. This heartbeat is like going on a roller coaster, but fortunately his little heart is strong enough.

Huafeng rolled his eyes at him directly, not wanting to say anything to this fool. Those who are familiar with Gu Weiwei should know that her behavior must have some intentions, and the intentions are not small.

Song Qianxiu was also terrified of hiding behind Jiang Hu, and almost choked to death on his own saliva. A second ago, he was still looking like he would rather die than submit, be poor and humble, and be mighty and not surrender. How could he raise the white flag to surrender in the next second? Isn't this nonsense?

"Young people really know how to play now." Song Qianxiu shook his head, and he didn't understand what Gu Weiwei was up to. He carefully looked at Ni Hong who looked like a big sister, from the outside, he didn't find anything about her that Gu Weiwei should give in to. Forget it, he, a bad old man, should just follow behind and watch the show.

Song Yi didn't speak, but stood beside her with arms crossed, supporting her with actions.

Just take whatever you fancy.

That doesn't sound like something a robbed person would say. Ni Hong narrowed her beautiful almond eyes, carefully observing Gu Weiwei's expression. Although Gu Weiwei's expression was not serious, it didn't look like he was joking at all.

"What do you mean?" Ni Hong raised her eyebrows and asked.

Facing Ni Hong's scrutiny, her expression did not change at all: "Literally, just take whatever you want."

"Including the car outside?" Ni Hong opened his mouth.

"If you like, you can drive away directly, I have no problem." Without the slightest hesitation, she raised her hand as an invitation gesture.

The military tracked off-road vehicle outside is not an ordinary item. It is a new type of special vehicle developed by the country not long ago, equipped with the latest scientific research technology. This kind of car not only walks on the ground like walking on snow, but also can adapt to various harsh living environments. It has a large space and super power. The most important thing is to use new clean fuels, which are environmentally friendly and energy-saving. This kind of car is rare in major living areas, Gu Weiwei gave it away just like that?

"Hehe, interesting, interesting." Ni Hong chuckled suddenly.

"What do you want?" Ni Hong didn't believe in such a thing as a pie in the sky, so she must be asking for something so generous, but she couldn't figure out, when the two met for the first time, what was there in her that was worthy of the other party's scheme.

"Actually, it's nothing, I just want to ask you to borrow a small thing." Slightly said with a smile.

"what?"

"What your brother left you."

elder brother? Ni Hong frowned slightly, and looked at Gu Weiwei again with suspicious eyes. Ni Hong can be sure that she doesn't know Gu Weiwei, but Gu Weiwei obviously knows her, and even knows that she has a twin brother.

Ni Hong took a step back involuntarily, with alert eyes.

"Who are you and what do you want that for?"

Ni Hong's older brother is named Ni Jiang, and he is a researcher at a national scientific research institute in City B. When the Doomsday Earthquake happened, I happened to be a guest at my sister’s house. In order to protect my sister and niece during the earthquake, my legs were broken by the collapsed house, and I died unfortunately. Before dying, Ni Jiang gave his sister a pendant, and died before leaving a single word.

At this time, the pendant was hanging on Ni Hong's neck.

"Don't worry, I have no malice. I want what your brother left behind, but I just want it to make the most of it."

In her previous life, Gu Weiwei had read various materials about Ni Jiang. At that time, the first generation of gene evolution agent had been developed, and by chance, the military got Ni Jiang's pendant from Ni Hong. There is a chip hidden in this pendant, which records all of Ni Jiang's research results. Ni Jiang has been excellent in his studies since he was a child, and his IQ is very high, and he was recommended to Tsinghua University in college, envious of countless students. After entering university, he participated in various competitions and won numerous prizes, and won scholarships. He is even more gifted in biology, especially in genetic engineering.

Genetic engineering (geigineering) is also known as gene splicing technology and dna recombination technology. It is a complex technology for gene manipulation at the molecular level. It is the operation of introducing foreign genes into recipient cells after in vitro recombination, so that the genes can be replicated, transcribed, translated and expressed in recipient cells.

Ni Jiang did a research project before his death, but the ultimate goal of this project was too whimsical, so he was not appreciated by his superiors. But he has been doing experiments silently to improve his scientific research projects. He believes that one day his theory will be realized.

And this theory is an important technical support for the development of gene evolution agents. Without Ni Jiang, the previous country spent a lot of manpower, material resources and time to demonstrate it. After the first-generation evolution agent came out, the military obtained Ni Jiang's research materials from Ni Hong. The scientist who was in charge of developing the evolutionary agent at that time said: If this information had been obtained earlier, the evolutionary agent might have been released three to five years earlier.

Now that he has the opportunity to get this information, how could Gu Weiwei give up?

Ni Hong and Ni Jiang are twins. Ni Jiang was born two minutes earlier than Ni Hong, so he is an older brother. The two brothers and sisters are deeply affectionate, and their relationship is very good, otherwise Ni Jiang would not have risked his life to save them when the earthquake happened. After Ni Jiang passed away, Ni Hong naturally cherished the only thing left by her brother very much. The pendant was always worn by her around her neck. Under such circumstances, one can imagine the difficulty of getting Ni Hong to hand over the pendant.

"How do you know that my brother left something for me?" Ni Hong was very puzzled by this matter. When the earthquake happened, only their mother and daughter and Ni Jiang were at home. No one saw Ni Jiang giving her the pendant. She has never told anyone about it, so how did this woman named Gu Weiwei know about it?

Ni Hong suddenly fell into conspiracy theory, with various possibilities constantly flashing in her mind.

In fact, not only Ni Hong was suspicious, Song Yi and the others were also full of doubts. The development of the matter was far beyond their expectations, but they all remained silent and did not raise their own questions on the spot. Anyway, it is right to believe Wei Wei. This kind of unconditional trust may be the most precious treasure in Wei Wei's life.

"I guess." She said matter-of-factly.

After speaking, suspicious eyes immediately cast around.

"I really guessed. You are Ni Jiang's only relative. If he has important things, who will he give them to? Isn't it obvious?" She said dumbfoundedly, insisting on her own words. She can't say that she is a reborn person with memories of her previous life, so she knows a lot of things that others don't, and she also knows that Ni Jiang's things were given to Ni Hong.

Ni Hong still had doubts in her eyes, but she gradually believed in Gu Weiwei's words in her heart, because it was the most reasonable explanation.

"No matter how you know, but since you know that it was left to me by my brother, you should know that I will not give it to anyone." Ni Hong said with a serious expression.

"Really? But I don't think that's necessarily the case." She looked confident, as if she was sure that Ni Hong would give her the pendant.

Hearing this, Ni Hong thought she was going to snatch it, so she turned her heels and hid behind the four mutant dogs. With one movement, her seven little brothers immediately formed a protective circle around her.

"Boss, what is Weiwei doing?" Hua Feng approached Song Yi and asked in a low voice. He still hasn't figured out the situation, let alone Sheng Congwen, who has always been simple-minded and four-headed. Wei Wei wants something from someone else, but it seems that this thing is very important to him, is it really necessary to grab it? Although such an approach is not in line with their style, if Wei Wei really wants them, they can only cooperate.

"It depends on the situation. Since Wei Wei wants it, there must be something for her." Song Yi ordered cleanly.

"Okay, got it."

The atmosphere on both sides became tense again, and swords were on the verge of breaking out.

The other teams only care about whether the two teams will fight, and which side will win if they fight. But the shrewd Zhang Jiaxing noticed an important message. Ni Hong is very famous in their area, relying on four mutated wolfhounds to gather a group of loyal subordinates, forming a powerful force. Otherwise, if she robbed treasure hunters in the camp, other forces would not be able to ignore her. It's not that I don't want to take care of it, but I can't take care of it. Unless you fight to the death, you can't do anything to her at all.

According to the woman named Gu Weiwei, there must be something very valuable on Ni Hong's body, which should be left to her by Ni Hong's brother. As for what this thing is, it is impossible to guess from their few words. But he can be sure of one thing, that thing must be very important, otherwise how could Gu Weiwei be willing to exchange it with a military tracked off-road vehicle parked outside?

Zhang Jiaxing was thinking about how to pass this news to the headquarters as soon as possible.

Sensing that the situation is not right, Wei Wei looks at Song Yi helplessly. She really isn't very suitable for negotiation. Look, the atmosphere froze after just a few words. Sure enough, professional things should be done by professional people.

She shook her hand and said, "Don't be nervous, don't be nervous, I don't mean to snatch."

Her words did not make Ni Hong relax her vigilance.

She had to continue: "I mean, I have enough to impress you, we can exchange fairly."

Ni Hong sneered: "As far as I know, I don't have anything I want, and there is nothing that can match my brother's belongings. " Remember our website: Shukeba Novel Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu it: Shukeba Novel Network, it will appear immediately! For the convenience of reading next time, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Chapter 115 Survival Area No. 57

"If I can cure your daughter."

These words were like a heavy hammer hitting Ni Hong's psychological defense, smashing her rock-solid psychological defense to pieces. Daughter is Ni Hong's only weakness. Even if the end of the world comes, she is not afraid of facing death threats every day. She is not afraid of death, the only thing she is afraid of is that her daughter will be left unattended after her death, and will eventually follow in her footsteps.

Ni Hong's daughter was diagnosed with leukemia when she was five years old. Afterwards, she went to various major hospitals across the country to seek medical advice, and spent a lot of effort to find a suitable bone marrow, hoping to treat leukemia through bone marrow transplantation. But unfortunately, no matching bone marrow was found until the end of the world. After the apocalypse, it will be more difficult to find it than climbing to the sky, but Ni Hong has not given up, and has been trying to find a way.

She put her daughter in the hospital in the living area for treatment, and she came out to raise medical expenses. Nowadays, there is a shortage of medical resources, and it takes extremely expensive medical expenses to save my daughter's life, which requires a lot of supplies. This is also the reason why Ni Hong is keen on robbing houses and houses. After all, is there any way to get supplies faster than robbing?

Some people say that Ni Hong is a poor person, while others say that Ni Hong is very hateful. In fact, there are not many purely good or bad people in this world. Most people are the intersection of the two, great good and little evil or great evil and little good. Ni Hong is such a person. To the robbed people, she is a bad person and a devil, but to her daughter, she is a good person and a loving mother.

Gu slightly shook her head, she is not qualified to judge Ni Hong's good times and bad times, she just needs to know that Ni Hong has what she needs.

"Why should I trust you?"

"I can cure your daughter's illness first, and then you can give me something after the illness is cured, how about it?"

"Can you really cure my daughter? Also change the bone marrow?"

"It doesn't need to be so troublesome. You don't need to worry about how to treat it. Anyway, I have my own method."

It is really difficult to cure leukemia with the current medical conditions, but for her who came back from the future, it is just a piece of cake. Especially after the birth of the first generation of evolution agents, genetic engineering has developed rapidly, and many diseases can be cured from the genetic level. Leukemia is one of them, and it can be cured by injecting only three genetic medicines. Fortunately, there happened to be such a potion in her space.

"I" Ni Hong was hesitant, even though Gu Weiwei repeatedly assured her that she still didn't believe it, the most important thing was that she didn't know if it was right to just hand over her brother's things like this.

"Your brother left things to you, and he definitely hopes that one day his hard work will be recognized by the world. Now I can help your brother realize this wish. In the future, your brother will become one of the greatest scientists in the world. You can rest in peace if you know."

These words became the last straw that crushed the wall of hesitation in Ni Hong's heart.

If it really allows my brother's research results to be recognized, that would indeed be the best result. How much her brother cares about this research, she, the younger sister, knows better than anyone else. For this research, Ni Jiang was almost insane, to the point of forgetting to eat and sleep. In the end, the research did not get the attention of scientific research institutes, and even his theory was ridiculed by many experts, but he never gave up. He believed that one day his research results would shock the world.

It's a pity that he has been sleeping in the ruins forever before he succeeds. Now someone said that they could help her fulfill her brother's dream, and even said that they could cure her daughter's illness. How could she not be moved?

Even though she still doubts whether Gu Weiwei can cure leukemia, she is willing to give it a try. The bait is really too big, even if it is a fire pit, she is willing to take a gamble, anyway, no matter how bad it is, it is nothing more than keeping it as it is.

"My daughter is in the hospital in Survival Area No. 57. Come with me," Ni Hong said with a firm gaze, "You'd better tell the truth, otherwise I won't let you go."

"Don't worry, I never lie."

"It's best to be like this. It's already very late today, and the gate of the living area is closed. Let's go together tomorrow morning."

The gate of the No. 57 survival area is closed on time every night, and it will not be opened unless there are special circumstances. They can only enter after the gate opens tomorrow. Survival area No. 57 is the closest living area to the ruins of the city, and it is basically filled with survivors evacuated from this city and the two surrounding cities.

The map given by Song Dongqing marked the location of Survival Zone No. 57, which seemed to be a little far away from this camp. If they were to go to the living area, plus the medical treatment for Ni Hong's daughter, it would probably take at least two days of delay. In order to prevent accidents on the road, they deliberately set off one week in advance, so staying for two days will not delay time.

As the two sides reached an agreement, the tense atmosphere eased, and the smell of fire and medicine disappeared without a trace. This result made all the treasure hunters in the camp dumbfounded.

Why is it different from what they expected?

Now that Gu Weiwei and Ni Hong have become partners, of course they don't need to pay supplies, but others are not so lucky. Ni Hong directed the younger brothers to continue to work, and all the teams should not even try to run away. Facing seven tall men with big horses and four ferocious mutant wolf dogs, these treasure hunters did not have the courage to resist after all, and each team obediently handed over half of the supplies.

After the huge canvas was filled with supplies, Ni Hong led the younger brothers away contentedly. When she left, her footsteps were light and she was in a happy mood. She had gained a lot today, and she decided to give her brothers extra meals when she went back.

After Ni Hong left, the camp returned to calm again, but unlike before, the treasure hunters looked at Gu Weiwei and the others with jealousy and resentment besides guard. Everyone has been robbed of supplies, but they don't have them. How can others feel better? In addition, Gu Weiwei and Ni Hong have reached an agreement, so they are considered to be together.

If it weren't for Gu Weiwei and others who were obviously not easy to mess with, they would have been attacked by this time.

At night, Wei Wei and Song Yi lie in the same bed.

"Is there anything you want to ask?" She buried her head in his neck and asked in a low voice.

"Do you want to talk? If you want to talk, I will listen. If you don't want to talk, don't force it." Song Yi hugged her tightly, and gently pressed a kiss on her forehead.

She laughed silently, this man really dotes on her as always. Although she also wanted to tell him everything, the current environment was obviously not a good choice.

"I'll tell you when we go back this time, okay?"

"Okay, as long as you're happy." Song Yi actually didn't care if she said it or not, these secrets didn't matter to him, as long as she was her and his wife, that was enough.

She happily raised her head and kissed him on the face, "The thing in Ni Hong's hand is very important, you must get it, and take it back to Xiaochuan's research institute for research, maybe you can develop a genetic evolution agent soon, and when it arrives At that time, humans will no longer be afraid of the cold."

She intermittently talked about her good wishes for the future, and then her voice became smaller and smaller, and she gradually fell asleep.

The next morning, the blizzard was much smaller, only some small snowflakes were still flying in the sky. Just before dawn, there was a ferocious dog barking outside the camp, and it didn't take much thinking to know that Ni Hong was here.

The treasure hunters in the camp were awakened, many of them cursed, but no one dared to really go out and confront Ni Hong. Since I was woken up, I had to take the opportunity to get up. I still have to go out to work today, trying to make up for yesterday's loss as soon as possible.

Gu Weiwei and the others were also woken up, they didn't feel unhappy at all, they just washed up quickly and packed their luggage. After the assembly was completed, the car followed Ni Hong's convoy and headed to the No. 57 survival area together.

In the car, Wei Wei took out the prepared breakfast and distributed it to everyone. These delicious breakfasts were prepared by Mama Gu and Grandma Song and placed in the space before leaving, and they were still hot when they were taken out.

Give Song Qianxiu a cup of freshly ground soy milk, two sauerkraut meat buns and two eggs, and everyone else gets a bamboo tube rice. These bamboo tubes are all made of the mutated bamboo behind the house, each with a diameter of ten centimeters and a height of twenty centimeters. It is full of rice, and there are many ribs, bacon, prawns, and scallops buried in the rice. She likes to eat this kind of rice in bamboo tubes very much. Every time she digs the meat or seafood in the rice, she feels like digging a treasure. However, bamboo rice is greasy, so it is not suitable for people like Song Qianxiu who have a bad stomach.

Except for Huafeng who was driving, everyone in the car was digging desperately with bamboo tubes in their hands.

Song Qianxiu said while eating steamed stuffed buns and drinking soy milk: "I also want to eat bamboo rice, Wei Wei, you are bullying my old man."

Facing Song Qianxiu's accusation, she raised her head helplessly: "Grandpa, it's not that I bully you, but that grandma specially told me before leaving, saying that you have eaten too much fish and meat during this period. Cleanse your intestines and stomach, and tell me not to give you greasy food again."

"Then can't I eat less?" Song Qianxiu said with a little aggrieved.

"It's just this morning, so I can't give you anything to eat. How about I give you a third of a tube when dinner is served?"

"Half barrel."

"Half a tube won't work. This bamboo tube is big. One tube is equivalent to the food of two normal people. Giving you one-third is the limit, and there is no more."

"Okay, okay, okay, listen to you, one-third will be one-third."

Song Qianxiu didn't force him to get the rice in bamboo tubes successfully. If he annoyed her, maybe he would fetch water from the bamboo basket in vain.

"That's about the same."

After they finished eating, Sheng Congwen changed the car to Huafeng and asked him to sit in the back and have breakfast. Shukeba Fiction Network has the most complete novels and the fastest update speed, please remember our website: Shukeba Fiction Network! If you forget the URL of this site, you can Baidu it: Shukeba Novel Network, it will appear immediately! For the convenience of reading next time, don't forget to bookmark this site!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 3.9K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
294 5 1
Natural disasters occur frequently, the environment changes drastically, and species mutate, making human survival more and more difficult. Qin Sheng...
21.9K 250 91
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
499 7 1
穿書之女配修仙紀 Not long after the apocalypse broke out, the dead Gu Yue came back to life through his corpse, and his soul returned to a minor supporting c...