Cold Wave of Rebirth

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-142

Chapter 91-95

497 10 1
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 91 Big Purchases Before Marriage

    I heard that they were going to the living area Gu Ma took out a very long shopping list from somewhere and handed it to her.

    "Since you're going, then by the way, buy the things on it."

    Gu Weiwei took the list and saw the things listed above, dumbfounded.     "This is too much,

    right? Mom, do you want me to bring back the supermarket in the living area?"

, you go and see what is available and buy it first."

    They only plan to get married once in their life, and Gu Ma must be well prepared. Ever since the wedding date was confirmed, Gu Ma has been thinking about it for two days and discussed it with Grandma Song. this list.

    Yes, their wedding date has been set on the ninth day of next month. This is the auspicious day selected by Grandpa Gu according to their birthdays and zodiac signs. In the past three months, there is no auspicious day that is particularly suitable for the two of them, only the ninth day of the next month. If you miss this day, you have to wait at least five months. In the end, everyone agreed to set the wedding date on the ninth day of the next month.

    "Be sure to buy all of them. If you don't buy them this time, go there a few more times, or ask the black market boss to help you. The once-in-a-lifetime wedding can't be sloppy." Gu Ma explained repeatedly with anxiety.

    "Understood, Mom."

    She took the list and gave Song Yi a nod to signal him to prepare such a long list of money, it will cost a lot.

    Song Yi gave her a reassuring look. His wife had already prepared it, and he would not be afraid even if the mother-in-law gave him another list. His wife, Ben, has been saving, hunting in the mountains or collecting valuable mutated plants. He has been doing these things, and the contribution points in exchange are enough for a grand wedding.

    She raised her eyebrows. It looks like someone hid money behind her back?

    She started rummaging through the space against the list, hoping to find the stock in the space. When she was collecting supplies, she collected a lot of messy things. She even stored a lot of milk powder and diapers for her children in the future, but she forgot to store things for the wedding. It was really a miscalculation.

    Take the bright red four-piece bedding set as an example. There are a lot of four-piece sets, but there is no red set. She bought all navy blue, black or light purple and light pink, these are her favorite colors.

    There is no way, it seems that to buy all the items on the list, the only way is to make a few more trips to the survival area.

    "Should I be taken this time?" Sheng Congwen came over as soon as he heard that they were going to the living area.

    Huafeng and Xiang Tianming have been to the living area many times, but Sheng Congwen has never been there. He has long wanted to go, but he has no chance. It might have been possible before, but now that he is the captain of the patrol team, he is responsible for training the patrol members, and he has no time.

    "You go with us, what about the patrol training?" Gu Weiwei asked.

    "Don't worry about this, I can ask Lu Kang to help and let the patrol team train with them. Anyway, he is herding a flock of sheep and chasing them, hehe." Think of ways to.

    "It seems that you have made up your mind a long time ago."

    "Must, how can you miss this rare opportunity?"

    Under Sheng Congwen's strong request, Song Yi finally agreed to take him with him this time, of course the most important reason It was Huafeng who said he would be optimistic about him.

    Another important thing to do in the survival area this time is to buy building materials. The villagers of Shiqiao Village finally agreed to the idea of building an enclosed house, and Gu Yiming contributed a lot to this. After the last large-scale attack by wolves, Gu Yiming took the opportunity to bring up the idea of building an enclosed house again. He helped the villagers analyze the pros and cons of building an enclosed house. Obviously, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

    If there is an enclosed house, they will not only be able to defend against the enemy independently, but the safety of life and property will also be greatly guaranteed. This time the wolves can be wiped out, and the main force of the battle is Song Yi and the army. What would they do if one day they were not there and another mutant animal came down to attack the village?

    The reason why today's Shiqiao Village can live and work in peace and contentment is largely dependent on the Gu Song family. The biggest advantage of building an enclosure is that it can truly make Shiqiao Village a whole. After the enclosure is completed, Gu and Song's family will definitely move into the enclosure to live with everyone.

    Although it is very possible that the Gu Song family will move away from Shiqiao Village, it is best to prevent such a possibility.

    After listening to Gu Yiming's analysis, many people suddenly realized that they only saw small profits in front of them but did not plan for the long-term. Many young people living in the ancestral hall are actually more in favor of building enclosures, but they dare not speak out because of their parents' ideas.

    Everyone lives in the ancestral hall, almost twenty or thirty people live in one room, so there is no sex at all. Older people don't have many physical needs, and young people are different, but we all live in the same room, and even if we have any thoughts, we can only suppress them.

    This is probably the reason why only Gu Cheng's wife has been pregnant for so long in the last days.

    If the enclosed house is built, each household can be allocated at least one or two rooms, and with a private space, they can naturally do whatever they want.

    Among the villagers who moved from Taji Village, there was only one pregnant woman. Now these two pregnant women are the two most important people in Shiqiao Village, because the hope of future rebirth lies in this company.

    This time they went to the survival area with a sled, which was collected in the space before the end of the world, and they had no chance to use it until now.

    "Mom and Dad, we're leaving, you go in quickly." Gu Weiwei waved to his parents who were standing outside the gate to see them off.

    "Okay, be careful on the road."

    "Understood."

    "Everyone, sit down and let's go."

    Sheng Congwen excitedly pushed the accelerator, and the sleigh rushed out quickly.

    "You tell me to ride more steadily, or get out of the way." Hua Feng shouted angrily when he was accidentally guzzled by cold wind.

    "Hahaha, haha." Sheng Congwen didn't expect Huafeng to be so stupid, so he immediately laughed out loud.

    Gu Weiwei sat behind Song Yi, hugged his waist tightly, and listened to the bickering between the two with great interest. These two people seem to be natural rivals. There is not a day without quarreling, but the more quarrelsome the relationship, the better, so good that sometimes she is a little envious.

    Under Sheng Congwen's control, the sleigh rushed towards the living area at lightning speed, Gu Weiwei had a rare experience of the speed and sensation of snow racing, and it seemed to feel good, at least she didn't feel uncomfortable with this speed.

    After arriving in the living area, they first went to Yang Lin's house to look for Yang Lin's brother and sister as usual. After parking the sleigh in the parking lot outside the gate, the four of them entered the living area directly after completing the formalities.

    The interior seems to be the same as before, but there are more people on the street.

    Finding Yang Lin's house familiarly, Gu Weiwei raised her hand and knocked on the door.

    "Dong dong dong."

    It didn't take long to hear someone inside say, "Who is it?"

    Before she could answer, the door had already opened, and the person who opened it was Yang Liu.

    "Miss Wei Wei, are you here?" Yang Liu, who was not in a good mood at first, was immediately surprised when he saw Gu Wei Wei, and hurriedly welcomed them into the room.

    "What's the matter? With such a bad face, I thought you didn't welcome us." She joked deliberately, looking at the little girl who seemed unhappy, who made her angry?

    As soon as she entered the house, Gu Weiwei discovered that the Yang family still had guests, and it was actually a young woman.

    The girl stood up and looked at the four of them with a look of wariness. Especially Gu Weiwei, the vigilance in his eyes is too obvious, even if he wants to pretend not to see it.

    Yang Lin stood up instantly when he saw them, and greeted them in surprise.

    "You are here, and I have something to tell you."

    Yang Lin never found a chance to tell Gu Weiwei the latest developments in the base. He originally wanted to ask Boss Qin for help, but after asking, Boss Qin hasn't come back for two weeks. Such a long time is too abnormal, and I don't know if there is any accident.

    The young woman who was a guest at Yang's house also stood up with Yang Lin, and asked, "Yang Lin, who are they?" Yang Lin seemed to have not heard

    what the female guest said, but frowned and said to the female guest : "Ji Xiaoyue, I think you can go back if you have nothing to do, I'm going to start working."

    "Work? Are they your guests?" Miss Xiaoyue continued to ask worriedly.

    "They are my bosses, you can really go."

    "I won't go."

    Finally, under Yang Lin's persuasion, the female guest named Ji Xiaoyue agreed to leave first. He looked at her twice.

    Why does she feel like she is being treated as an imaginary enemy?

    After the idlers cleared away, Gu Weiwei and the others sat down on the sofa.

    "Who is this girl?" she asked curiously.

    "It's just a resident of our building who just moved in. I don't know what's going on. Whenever I see my brother, I pester him and keep chasing me home. It's really annoying." Yang Liu complained impatiently. Enough of this girl named Ji Xiaoyue.

    Yang Lin went out to work every day, and when Ji Xiaoyue couldn't find him, he would come to their house and stay here for a whole day until Yang Lin came back from work.

    Every time I come here, I will find various topics to chat with Yang Liu, as if I want to cultivate a relationship with her. Yang Liu has a sensitive mind, and hates this kind of approaching behavior with not pure purpose the most.

    "It can't be that the girl is pestering your brother and wants to be your sister-in-law, so you are jealous?" Sheng Congwen said deliberately.

    "No." Yang Liu said angrily.

    "Then why did she fall in love with your brother?" Gu Weiwei was particularly curious about this.

    "Then you have to ask my brother, he likes to be a good person."

    Yang Liu directly handed the ball to Yang Lin. Yang Lin looked at his sister helplessly. He also regretted it. Must have been ruthless at first.

Chapter 92 Yang Lin's brother and sister in trouble

    The acquaintance process of Yang Lin and Ji Xiaoyue is like a clichéd TV series. Ji Xiaoyue, who has just arrived, accidentally gets separated from her family, and unfortunately encounters hooligans. She happens to be met by Yang Lin who is returning home.

    After thinking about the plot, I know that it is nothing more than the hero saving the beauty and falling in love at first sight. Later, it was discovered that the two lived in the same building, and Ji Xiaoyue entangled Yang Lin in this way. It is reported that the conditions of Ji Xiaoyue's family are not very good. The family of seven rents a room. She is the youngest daughter of the family and has an older brother who is married and has two sons. Her parents have passed away in the cold wave, and now she lives with her elder brother's family of four and his parents-in-law. The usual life at home is relatively difficult, and she does most of the dirty work.

    Maybe it's because she really likes Yang Lin, maybe it's because she wants to get rid of her current family, in short, she is going all out.

    Yang Liu doesn't like Ji Xiaoyue, not because she doesn't like her active pursuit of happiness, but because she doesn't like her possessive eyes, behavior, and stalking. Yang Lin made it clear that he refused and didn't like it, but he still couldn't stop the other party's footsteps. If he refused too hard, Ji Xiaoyue would seek death and live, threatening others with suicide every time.

    Yang Lin and Yang Liu have never met such a person, so they can't explain why.

    "Then what are you going to do?" Gu Weiwei asked.

    She didn't find it strange that the forest was so big that there were all kinds of birds. The brothers and sisters of the Yang family are kind-hearted by nature, and they gave in after being threatened with suicide, so that their lives are now a mess.

    In fact, there are many such things in life, and we always use other people's mistakes to punish ourselves.

    Yang Lin rubbed his head irritably: "I want to move to another place to live after a while, if I can't afford it, I can only hide." "What's the use of moving to another place? As long as

    you are still in the living area she You can find it, unless you move to a wealthy area in the district, where the security is relatively strict, and no one will come in and out at will." Hua Feng felt that this idea was not very good, and it would be difficult to achieve results.

    "Then what can I do? I can't really let my brother marry her, but if one day she really commits suicide, their family will have to rely on my brother." Yang Liu said anxiously.

    Gu Weiwei pondered for a moment, and said, "Actually, it's not that there are other ways, but I don't know if you are willing or not?" "

    What way, Sister Weiwei, tell me quickly." Yang Liu looked at her expectantly.

    She smiled slightly and said, "I don't know if you would like to move out of the living area and live somewhere else." "Moving out of the living area? Then where can we go? Even if we can move to another place to live, what should we rely on?

    " How can you survive? It won’t be a dead end.” At first,

    Yang Lin was full of hope when he heard her say that there was a solution, but after listening to it, the more he thought about it, the more difficult it was to realize. Although their lives are messed up now, at least they can survive and have a job that can make ends meet. What can they do outside the living area? Without livelihood skills, without food, it is impossible to survive.

    "What if someone can provide you with a stable job and a place to live?" Gu Weiwei continued.

    "What?" Yang Lin stood up in surprise, looking at her with incredible eyes.

    "Miss Weiwei, don't be a fool, tell me quickly, I'm dying of anxiety." Yang Liu couldn't wait to sit beside her, tightly holding onto her arm.

    "Oh, my eldest lady, I said it's okay."

    She said seriously: "I don't know if you would like to go to Shiqiao Village, we can provide accommodation, as for work, I remember that Yang Lin Hanchao was already a senior in high school before, right? If there is no such cold wave, you should go to college. I actually want to hire you as a teacher in our village school. Now the underage children in our village continue to study in the school. There is a shortage of teachers. I think you are a good candidate. "

    Being a teacher? Yang Lin froze for a moment, he had no idea that Gu Weiwei had found him this job. He hasn't graduated from high school yet, can he be a teacher? In case the teaching is not good, Yang Lin habitually wanted to refuse, but before he could say anything, he was interrupted by his sister.

    "Okay, okay, Sister Weiwei, when my brother was in high school, his academic performance was very good. He won the first prize in the National Physics Competition. If there hadn't been this cold wave, there would be no problem in sending him to N University. If he was asked to teach elementary school students or junior high schools It’s okay to give birth.” Yang Liu jumped up excitedly, obviously very happy to go to Shiqiao Village.

    "What do you think?" She looked up at Yang Lin, "It doesn't matter if you don't want to, you don't have to force it." "How can you not

    agree to such a good thing? Brother, hurry up and agree." Yang Liu kept rushing anxiously. Yang Lin winked, afraid that he would miss this opportunity in a moment of confusion.

    "But my sister"

    "Brother, don't worry about me, I'm fine by myself, the living area is safe." "No

    , I"

    "Brother"

    "Wait," she interrupted the dispute between the siblings and said : "I may not have made it clear. I invite you, and Yang Liu will also go. She can continue to study in the school. Of course, if she wants to, she can do other jobs if she doesn't want to." "Yes, yes, of course

    . "Hearing that my sister can also go, Yang Lin immediately nodded and agreed, he would be a fool not to agree to such a good thing.

    The name of Shiqiao Village is also very famous in the living area. Many people know that Shiqiao Village not only has rye fields but also a scientific research institute, and it will definitely develop greatly in the future.

    "Really, I can go too?" Yang Liu stared at her with wide-eyed eyes, with a sparkle in his eyes.

    "Of course, if you want to live in my house for the time being, the school is currently arranged in my house. Our village plans to build an enclosed house. After the enclosed house is completed, we will assign you a separate residence." "It's great, I can finally get rid of Ji

    Xiao It's been a month." Yang Liu couldn't help clapping her hands.

    Sheng Congwen saw the wicked little girl, and said, "Don't be too happy, if that girl chases Shiqiao Village, you will be in trouble." Yang Liu clapped her hands, right

    ?

    "Don't scare the little girl, don't worry, even if you go, you won't want her, our village doesn't accept outsiders, let alone such troublemakers." Gu Weiwei patted Yang Liu's hand to comfort her.

    Only then did Yang Liu put her heart in her belly, full of joy.

    They agreed to pick them up in a few days and go to Shiqiao Village, leaving a few days for them to pack their luggage, check out, and deal with the work at hand.

    After the matter was settled, Yang Lin remembered the news he had forgotten. He told them the news that an army had come to the survival area, but he didn't expect that they already knew about it.

    "What, you already know, how did you know when you didn't come to the survival area? Did you hear it from the soldiers in Shiqiao Village?" Gu Weiwei thought to himself, not only did they know that they had even met the leader of this

    army sheep. Regarding Yang Lin's conjecture, they just laughed and said nothing. They don't need to explain some things very clearly, just take it as what the soldiers said.

    The news was out of date, Yang Lin was very embarrassed, so he had to tell them the news he just got these few days.

    "Recently, the living area is not peaceful. I once heard rumors that this later army came to fully take over the living area. Before this news, not many people believed it. Now that the fighting is getting worse, people have no choice but to believe it." "Is the situation serious?

    " she asked worriedly.

    "It should be said that it is quite serious. The new army basically doesn't understand anything when it first arrives. For the time being, it is definitely not the opponent of the local army." How could the previous person in power easily hand over the control to others

    ? Dominance depends on their own means and strength.

    Gu Weiwei and Song Yi glanced at each other. No wonder Song Dongqing went to Shiqiao Village once and never went there again. It turned out that the backyard hadn't been settled yet.

    "Okay, we got it."

    After they came out of Yang Lin's house, they were going to go to Lu Kang and his instructor to inquire about building materials. There are a lot of building materials needed to build an enclosed house, and it will definitely take some time to find all of them.

    A group of people walked to the station they had been to last time, and saw an acquaintance not far from the station.

    Song Dongqing.

    He drove out from the station, passed by them, and saw the four of them stop the car directly.

    "Why are you here? I didn't hear Grandpa say hello in advance. Since I met you, do you want to go to my place?"

    Song Yi directly refused: "No, we still have to buy something, so we won't delay your business."

    Song Dongqing Looking at them, he looked at the station behind him, and said, "Are you going here?"

    Song Yi nodded. This is not a secret, and he will know sooner or later anyway.

    "What are you doing here? Shopping?"

    Gu Weiwei thought for a while and decided to tell him about buying materials for building an enclosed house. Song Dongqing is more capable, and maybe he can get the materials together as soon as possible.

    "This matter is easy to handle. Tell me where I am. This is not the place to talk." After speaking, Song Dongqing got into the car first.

    The four people left looked at each other, not knowing what to do?

    do you want to go?

    Huafeng asked them with his eyes.

    Song Yi: Whatever you want, it doesn't matter.

    Wei Wei: Just go, anyway, he doesn't dare to do anything to us? "

    Sheng Congwen: Yes, that's very good.

    " Get in the car. "Song Dongqing urged.

    The four of them just opened the door and got in the car. They can't control that much, so let's go first.

    Song Dongqing drove them all the way to the military station on the other side.

Chapter 93: Helping Song Dongqing Solve Troubles

    Song Dongqing's troops are stationed at the edge of the living area, but the location is not good, but the territory is large. He could understand that the leaders of the living area were resentful about their arrival. After all, no one wanted the results of their hard work to be taken away by others. So he doesn't care where he lives.

    The location is off? It doesn't matter, it just happens to have a lot of space to live comfortably.

    Poor infrastructure? That's ok they can build it themselves.

    not enough people? It doesn't matter if they go on their own.

    They can be self-sufficient in everything, the only thing they can't do is Song Dongqing's biggest worry at the moment.

    The most important thing about insufficient food and wages is that there is no food.

    Most of what they brought with them during this large-scale march was personnel, weapons, equipment, and some food supplies, but they were not sufficient. They thought they would have food supplements when they arrived in the living area, but they were told that the living area is also short of food. If they want food, they have to wait until the rye is planted.

    Not long after the rye was planted, it would take at least a few months even if the planting was successful, and they couldn't wait that long. Asking the former army for help, distant water cannot save near fire, long journey and long journey cost too much. No way, they can only solve it by themselves.

    Originally, Song Dongqing went to the survival area to find a solution to the former garrison troops. The attitude there was quite friendly and they agreed to lend them some food, but these were far from enough. They had to find ways to increase revenue and reduce expenditure.

    Seeing Song Yi and the others, Song Dongqing suddenly felt hopeful. He unexpectedly ran into them by such a coincidence. It was not too early or too late. He had never believed in gods, and for the first time, he silently thanked the Buddha, the Jade Emperor, all in his heart.

    He didn't bother to say more and directly pulled them back to the station, not daring to stay for a minute longer, for fear that they would regret it. The jeep was speeding all the way, as if someone was chasing after it.

    "Come in and sit down." Song Dongqing brought the people to the office and greeted them to take their seats.

    He took off his hat and threw it on the table, raised his hand to pick up the water bottle to pour water, but found that the water bottle was empty, and frowned. Just as I was about to call for someone, I saw a soldier walking in from the outside with a hot water bottle in his hand.

    "Head, you are back."

    "Pour some water for the guests."

    "Hey, here we come."

    The little soldier poured a glass of water for each of the four people with quick movements. This little soldier is Song Dongqing's orderly. He has been with him for more than a year. His name is Jiang Yi.

    "Thank you." Gu Weiwei took the cup and thanked her with a smile.

    "You're welcome. It's rare for the head of the group to bring friends back. It's the only time I've met him in such a long time. He even asked me to pour tea. It's even rarer." Jiang Yi said with a smile.

    Song Dongqing gave him a cold look, and said in a deep voice, "You can go out after pouring."

    The meaning in the words was obvious, telling him to leave quickly and stop talking nonsense here.

    Humans are like this, always full of curiosity about things that others try to hide.

    "Does your group leader have no friends? Or do you not serve tea when friends come?" Gu Weiwei asked curiously, her eyes were full of curiosity, and she asked other people's gossip in front of her master.

    Jiang Yi sneaked a glance at her team leader, and whispered in her ear: "Our team leader really has very few friends. Anyway, I haven't met a few of him for more than a year. Enemies and opponents are everywhere. Before In that military region, he was famous as an evil god, and the people who came to him had nothing but one thing to eat, let alone tea."

    "Then what did you eat?" Sheng Congwen also leaned over to ask, he was also Song Dongqing's hostile force in the past, and he had some understanding of Song Dongqing's character. He had a hunch that after so many years, Song Dongqing's bad temper was still a little bit Nothing to do, maybe even worse. It's hard for him to climb up to such a high position in the army. If there is no reason for the Song family, he would not believe it if he was killed.

    "What else? Shut the door."

    "Pfft."

    Neither she nor Sheng Congwen could hold back their laughter. She pursed her lips in embarrassment, it was impolite to laugh at others in front of others. Sheng Congwen wouldn't take that much into account, and was so happy to pat his thigh.

    "Black-faced god, black-faced god, I didn't expect you to remain the same for so many years." The

    black-faced god was the nickname Sheng Congwen and the others gave Song Dongqing back then. Obviously, Sheng Congwen had also been rejected by Song Dongqing before I can empathize and laugh happily.

    Song Dongqing was obviously taken aback when Sheng Congwen called him a "black-faced god", and then realized that he was referring to him. This nickname was given by Sheng Congwen and the others, but since they retired, few people called him that. The soldiers later called him "Sha Shen", and now I really miss it when I suddenly hear it.

    Black face god? Jiang Yi looked at Sheng Congwen suspiciously, why didn't he know that the head of the regiment had such a nickname?

    "Cough cough cough"

    Song Dongqing coughed twice, interrupting their conversation.

    "Jiang Yi, go and call the instructor, and tell him that you have something to discuss with him."

    "Yes, leader."

    Upon receiving the order, Jiang Yi immediately stood up straight, saluted, then nodded to Wei Wei and the others, and walked out quickly Room.

    After Jiang Yizhi was finally taken away, Song Dongqing heaved a sigh of relief, and could finally talk about some serious business quietly.

    "Your village really plans to build enclosures?"

    "Of course." Song Yi nodded.

    "The enclosed house is not so easy to build. It consumes manpower and material resources. I don't think I need to say more about it."

    "Of course, but we don't think it's a big problem." Wei Wei said.

    With space as a backing, it is not difficult to build an enclosure.

    Song Dongqing took a careful look at Song Yi and Gu Weiwei. Their eyes were filled with confidence, and only then did they believe what they said.

    "Well then, if you want to exchange building materials from the living area, what do you plan to use?"

    This question, the other three people looked directly at Wei Wei, obviously only she could answer this question.

    She thought for a while and said, "We can do whatever we want, depending on what the living area needs, food, living materials, energy materials, or contribution points, we can do it all." Hearing her talking about food, Song Dongqing's eyes lit up immediately

    .

    "What did you just say? Food, do you have surplus food to provide?"

    She nodded.

    Song Dongqing was overjoyed immediately, a rare smile appeared on his black face.

    "Really?"

    "Really."

    "That's great, that's great. In this case, we'll get these materials for you, but we only accept food in exchange."

    If you're really sleepy, someone will give you a pillow, and this trouble can be easily solved.

    When the instructor came over, he saw Song Dongqing and Song Yi having a happy conversation, and his eyeballs almost fell out of shock. He exited the room and took a look, and found that he was right.

    what 's wrong? Does the sun come out from the west today?

    When Song Dongqing saw the instructor coming, she immediately told him about it to make him happy too.

    "Okay, very good, the food issue has finally been resolved, but another thing, how did you go to the military area to discuss it?" the instructor asked.

    Song Dongqing froze and shook her head at the instructor.

    "It's hard to say."

Chapter 94 Reciprocity and Reciprocity

    The matter of giving the deposit was not done as expected by the instructor. He had already expected that things would not go so smoothly, and he had already made mental preparations before coming here.

    "It's okay, it's okay, if you don't agree, it's normal, don't be discouraged. The ancients said it well: as long as the skill is deep and the iron pestle is ground into a needle, we will go there a few times and show our sincerity. They will agree sooner or later." The instructor comforted Song Dongqing, fearing that he would not be able to stand it because of his youth

    . hit. Just when the instructor was about to do ideological work for him and boost his ambition, he suddenly said: "They didn't disagree." "We want" the instructor paused, "Ah? What are you talking about, no one disagrees? Then what are you shaking your head for?

    " What do you mean?"

    Song Dongqing's voice was a little cold and his face darkened: "I didn't see anyone at all after I went there. After staying for two hours, I was invited out to meet them at the door and bring them back." "

    No Seeing someone..." Sheng Congwen stared at him and then raised a smirk: "That is to say, you also received a rejection? Hahaha, I didn't expect you to have this day."

    Sheng Congwen laughed so hard that today was definitely the happiest time he had laughed in this period of time. Sure enough, it was the wisest decision to come to the living area with the boss.

    Seeing that Sheng Congwen laughed more and more exaggeratedly, Gu Weiwei hurriedly gave Huafeng a wink, didn't you see that Song Dongqing's complexion was already turning black?

    The instructor was also confused by Sheng Congwen's laughter. Aren't these people friends of the group leader? How come you look like you're gloating? Could it be that he got it wrong? Or the way of thinking of young people today is different from him, as his daughter said, what is it called, generation gap, yes, generation gap.

    "Who are they?" The instructor, who was in his forties, was directly confused by their interaction.

    It was only then that Song Dongqing remembered that she hadn't introduced it to the instructor yet.

    "They are those from Shiqiao Village, Song Yi, Gu Weiwei, Hua Feng, and Sheng Congwen." "

    This is our instructor, ah, no, it should be called political commissar now, just promoted, political commissar Li." "

    Where Where, there is no regiment leader who can be promoted as quickly."

    Political Commissar Li looked at the two people in the legend, the names of these two people are registered with the supreme leader, and to some extent, their regiment will come here Also for them.

    These two people were completely different from what he had imagined. In his imagination, a person with superpowers should be arrogant and confident. And what about the two people in front of them? Low-key and introverted, no different from ordinary people, if it wasn't for Song Dongqing's introduction, he wouldn't have recognized him at all.

    After a friendly exchange between the two parties, Gu Weiwei lamented that they were doing political work, and their eloquence and language skills made them feel ashamed. The most important thing is that the brainwashing skill is absolutely at the level of a master, and it can already reach the point of moistening things silently. In just one conversation, she felt like she was getting a political education lesson.

    She suddenly understood why this Li Political Committee was promoted and sent here.

    After chatting with Song Dongqing for a while, they were ready to leave and went to the market to buy things, so they couldn't afford to delay. If she didn't buy anything on the list, she believed that when she got home, Mama Gu would let her know why the flowers were so popular.

    "Captain Song, find a warehouse." Before leaving, Gu Weiwei said to Song Dongqing.

    "Huh?" Song Dongqing raised her right eyebrow lightly, looking at her with a trace of doubt.

    "Pay you a little deposit first, of course it's a courtesy." She looked at Song Dongqing and said meaningfully.

    "Really? That's great, this way please." Song Dongqing hadn't spoken yet, and Political Commissar Li was overjoyed. He didn't expect such a good thing to happen to them.

    No one asked Gu Weiwei where her things were, anyway, many things were tacitly understood by everyone.

    Political Commissar Li quickly found a warehouse and removed all guarding soldiers.

    Gu Weiwei walked into the warehouse for only a few seconds, and then left directly with Song Yi and the others.

    Political Commissar Li was curious and went into the warehouse to check, but was stunned by the sight in front of him. The warehouse was full of supplies. When Gu Weiwei said that he needed to pay a deposit, he thought he didn't have much, so he found a room at random, it was only about 20 square meters, and it was already full of supplies.

    As expected, space powers are well-deserved. This is not a deposit, at least it is a down payment. With these supplies, they can finally take a break. As the saying goes, they don't panic when they have food in their hands.

    Leaving Song Dongqing's residence, they went straight to the survival area supermarket.

    There are a lot of things in the supermarket, but there are still many things on the list. They plan to go shopping in the black market again.

    I saw Qin Yifei's store in the black market. Although it was open normally, the business was very deserted. It was completely different from the crowded scene they visited last time.

    How is this going?

    By the way, I just heard from Yang Lin that Boss Qin hasn't come back for two weeks.

    Could something be wrong?

95|Chapter 95
Word count: 3770Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Chapter Ninety-Fifth Preparations before the wedding

    Walk into the store and the clerk sees them showing a little joy.

    "Miss Gu, please come in quickly."

    Gu Weiwei nodded with a smile: "Long time no see, is your boss Qin coming back?

    "

    "Don't mention that the boss has been out for more than two weeks and hasn't come back. There is not much stock in the store. Many people are going crazy about the boss's bad luck. We employees don't know what to do? Two people have quit, now I was the only one left in the shop."

    "Then where did he go? Didn't he say when he would be back before he left?" She frowned slightly, always feeling bad.

    "Boss and the others organized a caravan this time to go to the relatively large living area in the south to exchange supplies. Before leaving, they said that they would be back in about eleven or two days, but it has been ten or two days now, and they don't know when they will come back."

    Qin Yifei hasn't come back for so long. Many people in their circle who knew him are spreading rumors that the caravan has encountered an accident on the road, and they may never come back in this life. Recently, many forces have been inquiring about Qin Yifei's territory. Now others are still afraid to snatch some of the people he left behind, but it will be hard to say if he doesn't come back. It will not be easy for him to regain the territory even if he comes back after it is divided or seized by others.

    "Where is the person who went with him? Is there no news?" Song Yi asked.

    "No, there is no news about all of them, and no one has come back." The clerk shook her head and looked around at the few products left in the store. She didn't know how long she could last. If the boss really couldn't come back, then she would Have to find a new job.

    Nothing really happened, right?

    Gu Weiwei and the others looked at each other, they didn't know what to do, and they couldn't get in touch, maybe go back and tell Gu Yiming, maybe he will have a solution.

    According to the memories of her previous life, Qin Yifei is no longer in danger, but many things have changed in this life, and she is not sure, hoping that she will not be swept away by her butterfly wings.

    "What now?" she asked.

    "It's better to go back first. We'll talk about it when we go back. Anyway, we'll come to pick up the Yang Lin brothers and sisters in two days. Come back then." Song Yi replied.

    "Ah, you went back so soon? Did you just come to buy something?" Sheng Congwen said disappointedly.

    Hua Feng said angrily: "I came here to buy things. Could it be that you are here to play? How can there be an entertainment place for you in the living area?" Then why did

    I work so hard to come here? Is it just to watch Song Dongqing joke? "

    "Maybe!" "

    Oh no..."

    Amidst Sheng Congwen's wailing, the four returned home with a full load. Although they didn't buy many things, they reached a friendly agreement with Song Dongqing, which was a matter of concern. After returning home, Gu Weiwei

    put The news of Qin Yifei's disappearance was told to Gu Yiming who was in school. He didn't seem surprised, his expression remained calm, without any change, and even his mental strength didn't fluctuate. Gu Weiwei was confused. Could it be that Gu Yiming knew about Qin Yifei's

    disappearance ?

    Is there a secret way of contact between them?

    Anyway, I hope Qin Yifei can return safely.

    The wedding is approaching, and the Gu family has begun to enter a state of war readiness. There are many things that need to be prepared for a wedding. In peaceful times, everything can be bought. But now I can only do everything by myself.

    After discussing with the whole family, Gu Ma made a timetable, and every day in the future must strictly follow the schedule. Before getting married, you need to send invitations to

    relatives and friends , Invite them to the wedding. They went to the survival area and did not buy suitable invitations, so they had to make them by themselves.

    Gu Weiwei and Song Yi sat face to face on the kang table, which was covered with various papers. She was folding red envelopes for invitations.

    "I really don't understand my mother. At this time, I still have to write invitations. It's completely unnecessary. Anyway, I live in Shiqiao Village. I just need to notify you when the time comes. It doesn't need to be so formal?" Song Yi disagreed.

    : "It's good. Some people definitely want to use invitation cards. It's better to be more formal." "

    Then why not just make a few?" She asked unwillingly.

    Song Yi didn't speak, but looked at her with a half-smile.

    "Okay, okay, can't you do it? I'll do it."

    The words on the invitation were written by Song Yi. Song Yi's handwriting is chic and resolute, with a strong character and a special charm. After he wrote everything, she just had to sign the invitation.

    "Your handwriting is so beautiful. It's as good as grandpa. Did you learn it when you were in the army?" She asked while looking at the handwriting on the invitation.

    Song Yi nodded.

    He did not give up continuing to study after he quit school and became a soldier. He basically learned by himself by reading books in the army. His good handwriting was practiced by copying notes at that time.

    "You are amazing."

    She sighed sincerely, and suddenly found that she seemed to know little about Song Yi's affairs in the army, except that he and Xiang Tianming were comrades in arms, and she didn't know anything else. For example, what branch of the army he was in, what position he was in, and why he retired.

    "Tell me about when you were a soldier."

    Song Yi raised his head in surprise, with a hint of puzzlement in his eyes.

    "Why do you suddenly want to hear those old stories?"

    She said with a slight smile, "Doesn't it mean that if you want to understand a person, you must know everything about him? You just want to hear it for me, I want to hear it." As she spoke, she

    Dragging his jaw, he looked at him expectantly.

    "If you really want to say it, this story may be very, very long."

    "It doesn't matter. I like to listen. I can talk about it at any time."

    Song Yi had no choice but to say: "Okay, then I'll talk about it, but I'm not good at words, so don't think I'm too wordy." "Absolutely

    not !” she promised swearingly.

    So, while writing the invitation, Song Yi narrated the dusty stories.

    Inside the house, the young couple chatted affectionately, and outside the house, the old couple was not idle.

    Gu Ma: "Can you do this? If you don't wait for Xiaoyi to come out and do it."

    Gu Dad: "I'm afraid he won't be able to come out for a while, didn't you hear him talking to Wei Wei inside?"

    Gu Ma poked her head in Nei glanced around the room, but didn't speak.

    The Gu family was busy, and the Qingyun Mountains not far away were also very lively at this time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 6.5K 200
Chapter: 601-800 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used the...
352 6 1
末世重生之心悅君兮 Liu Yuexi lived an ordinary life with her little Baozi Xinxin.   One day, my cousin Liu Zixi came to my door...   What? My cousin is a magi...
236 0 1
天災來臨時 After graduating from college, Shen Zhiyi had a difficult job at work, but suddenly had several dreams that predicted the future. Because of th...
148K 4.5K 200
Chapter: 801-1000 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used th...