Bapa Story?

By Chloe_2010126

Chapa is fed up of being ignored in Danger Force and not being credited for the things she does. More

I Quit
I Quit 2
The competition.
I pick...
Lay of Dating.

I pick 2

79 2 6
By Chloe_2010126

[BOSE'S POV]

Chapa: I pick...Miles.
Miles: Really.
Chapa: Yeah.

(I couldn't believe it. Miles, she picked Miles over me. I wanted to cry so bad so I snuck out of the Man's Nest and ran until I was actually lost).

[MIKA'S POV]

(I was so happy for Miles but I also felt really bad for Bose).

[MILES' POV]

(I was so happy when Chapa picked me. Its just the way of the Miles).

Miles: Good try Buddy...Bose, Bose where did you go.
Schwoz: I'm guessing he left.
Ray: Well find him Schwoz.
Schwoz: Okay, Okay i'm looking.
Mika: Good.

[2 days go by and there is still no sign of Bose. Miles and Chapa are dating and there all still looking for Bose].

[BOSE'S POV]

(Oh where am I, I'm hungry I should of never of ran away. I carried of walking when I saw and abandoned
Supermarket I walked inside hoping to find food).

[CHAPA'S POV]

(It's my fault Bose left isn't it. I knew it was and if I'm being honest I'm not sure about my relationship with Miles I think we're better of as friends).

Miles: Hay Chapa.
Chapa: Hay Miles, urmm can we talk.
Miles: Sure what's up?
Chapa: Well urmm I kinda profered us as friends.
Miles: Yeah okay so we're staying as friends.
Chapa: Yeah will you be okay with that.
Miles: Yeah of course.
Chapa: Thanks.

(I left the man's nest to try and find Bose because trying to track him using his gum or suit isn't working so I headed of around town).

[MILES' POV]

(Honestly I was upset about Chapa wanting to be friends but I gess it is her chose so I was okay with it... for about 5 minutes. I decided I should find another girlfriend to make her jealous so that's what I did].

[2 Hours later. CHAPA'S POV]

(I have searched all over Swellveiw and still no sign of him until I came across an old, abandoned Supermarket. Inside I could hear moving around so I did what anyone would do and went to check it out).

Chapa: Hello is anyone in here.
Bose: Ahhhhh. Oh it's just you.
Chapa: Yeah it's me.What are you doing here?
Bose: I got lost and came inside here looking for food.
Chapa: Wow now you really are a lost boy in a supermarket.
Bose: ...oh yeah but why are you here.
Chapa: Well you ran away after I chose Miles and we couldn't find you.
Bose: Oh yeah. Miles.
Chapa: Relax dude plus we're not together anymore I thought we were better of as friends.
Bose: So where am I with you?
Chapa: Your still in the frozen pea isle dude.
Bose: No as in our relationship Chapa.
Chapa: Don't call it that and idk.
Bose: Well will you give it a shot with me.
Chapa: Sure whatever.
Bose: Yay.
Chapa: Now let's g-

(I got a notification [This takes place after Chapa gets her phone back] so I looked and it was Mika saying to meet at Hip Hop Purèe).

Bose: Who was that.
Chapa: Mika she wants to meet at Hip Hop Purèe.
Bose: Let's go then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

983K 37.1K 88
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
907K 41.5K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
494K 17.7K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
147K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...