My You | BTS (Bangtan Sonyeon...

By BadassBangtanBabe

The final book in the 'Euphoria' Trilogy. Euphoria Still With You My You So much can change within the span... More

Preface
"I Won't Hesitate For You..."
"I Can't Lose When I'm With You..."
"With You, I Just Can't Get Enough..."
"Slow Dancing..."
"Forever and Ever, and Ever..."
"Hold Me Tightly In Your Arms..."

"I Can See A Thousand Years When I'm Looking In Your Eyes..."

791 37 20
By BadassBangtanBabe

Listen To: "17 (Feat. Seventeen)" by Pink Sweat$
———————————————-
[Please, assume all conversations are in Korean]

"Oh my gosh, you're Eleanor!" I hear a voice behind me. I turn in my chair and look at the guy standing over me, his eyes bright and a smile plastered on his face.

It's been so nice to see people without masks. It's crazy to think that this pandemic actually happened. But here we are almost a year later and everything seems to be back to normal. Of course, I moved here when the pandemic started two years ago and so I'm adjusting to what life is like without it but so far, I love it. I love everything about my life here; I love this city, I love my job. I love my friends. I love my boys.

"Yes, I am," I respond to him as I stand up and he bows at me.

"I'm a huge fan of yours. I'm an aspiring photographer and love the work you did for all of BTS' new photo books. Each book was so beautifully and eloquently shot. Your work in beyond beautiful," he tells me and I feel my face go red.

A lot has changed in the last year and it's hard to believe that I was the person I was just 12 months ago. I've stayed in therapy throughout the last year; reflecting on myself and my life and the choices I've made. I've worked on my relationships with my boyfriends and my trust issues. I've worked on my lingering abandonment issues and how I can' take the blame for the people that have left me.. I feel like I'm a different person in so many ways. I'm more confident in my relationships; romantic and platonic, but of myself as well. Of course, I've also been working like a crazy person; keeping it pretty exclusive to Bangtan, NCT, Ateez, SKZ, and of course all of Big Hit's groups.

"Aish, and what about the beautiful work she did for our recent comeback?" Hyunjin whines from the table.

"Ah yes, Hyunjin-ssi, I am also a huge fan of Stray Kids," he man says with a smile.

"Here, I'll take a photo of you two," Hyunjin says with an eye roll. He grabs the guys' phone, we stand close for the photo and he snaps it. He thanks me against for inspiring him, bows and walks away.

"Being your friend is humbling, Noona," Hyunjin tells me when I sit down. "I'm the idol but somehow you always get recognized before I do," he says with a smile. Hyunjin and I have become incredibly close recently. After his hiatus, he leaned on me a lot and we grew closer. Also, there's no one else I'd rather take shopping with me than him— his style is impeccable and I wanted to make sure I had some nice things for our quick trip to Pyeongchang, Gangwon-do tomorrow for the filming of In The Soop Season 2. It's going to be a very short trip with a very fast turn around.

"That's simply because people respect you more. Your time off is valuable and no one wants to bother you," I reply.

"Whatever," he scoffs. "Okay so, tell me more about Monaco, was it amazing? I've always wanted to go there," he says as he take a sip of his coffee.

Hoseok and I had just gotten back no less than 12 hours ago from Monaco, where we relaxed on the beach, ate our weight in Mediterranean food, spent days on a yacht and had more sex than I've ever had in a 10 day period. It was magical, beautiful and I've never been so tired in my whole life. Besides the delicious amounts of sex, It might also have to do with the fact that right before Monaco, Jimin and I were in Busan; before that I was in the United States shooting a spread with Vogue and Elle. So I haven't properly been home for more than 3 days in the last 3 months.

"It's so beautiful there Hyunjinnie, you NEED to go one day," I tell him.

"Hopefully we can go soon now that touring is starting up again" he responded.

Touring. I know my boyfriends are going to be doing a string of shows in the next few months and I'm nervous. Not for the traveling, as we've done a ton recently, but for all of us going together and having to navigate how to not to get caught while we are abroad. I feel like it's been easy here in Seoul; no one tends to bother us very much but in America, fans are a little more keen. And western media is a a little more intrusive than it is here. We are going to have to be on our very best behavior. As if he knew I was thinking about him, I look down to see my phone ringing and Namjoon calling me.

"Sorry Hyunnie, let me get this call really quick," I say as I open my phone and excuse myself from the table.

"Joon-ah," I say softly, cognizant of my surroundings.

"You've been home from Monaco for 12 hours and you are out with a man who isn't me," he says, the whine in his voice makes my knees weak.

"Is there something you need from me?" I ask him playfully, knowing exactly what his answer is going to be.

Things have been very, well, charged recently. As soon as Zane was put in jail, along with Nabi and Taek, and the threat of danger against us gone, we started with the plans we all had so I've been nonstop for the last year and we've been a little insatiable; eager and hungry to start the rest of our lives together and spend time dedicated solely to us.

"You know what I need," he tells me and I know it's a ballsy move but, I taunt him either way.

"Well, I'm out with Hyunjinnie right now so you're going to have to figure out a way to fill your needs on your own," I tease. We had tons of phone calls, video calls, and texts during my travels where I'd help him get off and I'd watch him but he hasn't touched me in a while and I know he's FRUSTRATED. I hear him grunt and know I struck a nerve.

"The problem is, Sweet Thing, is I have been trying to fill my needs on my own and it's not working. This isn't a solo project, it's a group activity," he continues. I smile.

"Hmmmm, but your solo projects are just so damn good," I hear him let out an exhale.

"Come to the office," he demands, his voice deep and gravely, the way it gets when he's spent hours in the studio. "Now," he continues.

If anyone else spoke to me that way, I'd dig my feet into the ground and not do as I'm being told but it's Namjoon and there isn't a single way I'd ever cross him, especially when he's as sexually frustrated as he is now. Namjoon is the kind of man that needs outlets for his frustrations and in the 2 years we've been together, I've been his outlet and since I've been gone for such a long stretch of time, this man is teetering on the edge of sanity.

"Where are you?" I ask him.

"Studio. Jungkook and Jimin are here but that's fine, either they leave or they watch I don't care, just get here," he says and I feel goosebumps scatter all over my skin.

"Okay give me 30 minutes," I tell him as I look over at Hyunjin, drinking this last of his Americano. We've been catching up for the last couple of hours after finishing our shopping so I'm sure he'll be understanding.

"You have 10," Namjoon tells me.

"Yes Sir," I say as I hang up the call. I make my way back inside and to Hyunjin.

"I'm sorry Noona, but I've got to go. Chan called and I need to go do some re-recording for the Japanese single," Hyunjin says as he stands up. He hugs me tightly and we agree to meet up in a few days when we get together for a photo shoot.

I make my way outside and walk across the street to HYBE. So much has changed and not just with us. The company has done a whole rename and restructure. The guys had to make some big choices when they each decided to become steak holders in their company. So now, as owners, they're able to have more control over the things they do and the music and content they release. Like their Permission to Dance concerts happening in a couple of months, that was definitley something they wanted to make sure they did before things started changing.

I walk into the building and try not to let the thoughts of enlistments bring down my mood. We have a plan set. They will do 12 tour dates, the first of which will start here in Seoul in a few months and then after the holidays the US tour will begin, concluding by April 16. Then in June, during FESTA, they'll announce their plans for individual schedules and solo projects. Seokjin will go first, obviously, releasing his song that he wrote with Chris Martin, and then enlist in December. The thought of Seokjin leaving me, leaving our family makes my heart absolutely break.

The day we had the meeting with management, I felt like I couldn't breathe. I couldn't process but I know that they're all so proud of being able to do this for their country. Seokjin in particular feels a need to set an example to his members. I just— I don't know how to live life without him. I walk in the elevator, press the 12 button and make my way up to the floor that I know Namjoon is in. I start to feel the butterflies in my stomach. The elevator doors open and I go to the right to where the 3 studios are. I'm not sure which studio he's in but I know he prefers studio 3, which is the furthest away and all the way down the hall.

I knock on the door and it takes literal seconds before I see Jimin open the door. God, he looks so fucking delicious. His dark hair is swooped to the left and his lips are glossy. He looks at me with those eyes, the ones that are playful and flirty. He grabs my hand and pulls me in. HIs hands land on my hips as he pulls me against him, his fingers tangling in the ends of my hair that's back to being long and cascading all the way down my back. He kisses me roughly and I feel myself whine against his lips.

"I missed you," he mumbles as he kisses me madly. "I need you," he whispers. I start to get lost in him, in the feeling of his hands all over my body, his lips moving down my jaw and his breath hot on my skin.

"Not today Jiminie," I hear Namjoon groan as I open my eyes and see him stepping out of the booth and walking toward me. Jimin keeps his lips pressed firmly against the at very sensitive part below my ear.

"Jimin-ah," Namjoon says again. "You had time with her a few weeks ago when you were in Busan," he continues.

"But. But. But....," Jimin retorts. I love how needy Jimin is; love that he finds comfort in me and wants to spend any and all free time wrapped up in me. But, Namjoon and I haven't had a chance to take an alone trip yet, because he plans to release a whole solo album before the others, he, Yoongi and Hoseok had to put all of their time into their albums; writing, producing, and getting all of the tracks together. I grab Jimin's chin and pull him away from me to look at him.

"Jimin-ah," I tell him. I see his eyes soften and his lips pout slightly.

"I just— I miss you too," he tells me.

"I know you do sweetheart and I wish I could tear myself into pieces to be able to spend time with each of you, but it's impossible," I tell him, guilt weighing heavy on my conscience.

"No, don't feel bad, this isn't about you," Jimin comforts me. "I am just being whiney. I'm sorry Hyung," he says as he looks over at Namjoon. Namjoon nods at him and I feel Jimin step back.

"Tomorrow, Jiminie," I promise him. "Tomorrow, we are going to be far away and as soon as the camera's turn off, I'm yours," I tell him.

"Jimin-ah, I'm not kicking you out," Namjoon adds with a wink.

"Do you wanna stay baby?" I ask him and watch his eyes light up as he nods.

"Can I watch too?" I hear Jungkook and look back to see him walking in to the room.

"You two can do whatever you want but I'm done talking," Namjoon says as he grans my hand and pulls me into the soundproof both. Jimin and Jungkook sit on the chairs facing the control panel, their eyes burning through the glass as they watch Joon close the door behind us,

It takes him literally no time at all to grab the hem of my shirt and pull it over my head. I hear him let out a loud groan as he takes in the black lace bra I'm wearing.

"Fuck, I missed you so much," he whispers in my ears as his hands move down to the buttons on my pants, slowly pulling them back and lowering himself, kissing every inch of my skin as he lowers himself. I step out of my pants. He stands back up and cups my cheeks, pulling me in to kiss him. His tongue glides along the seam of my lips and I'm left panting for more. I feel his fingers move, gliding ever so softly to the front of my panties. He reaches the seam and gently pushes two of his fingers into my panties and I know exactly where he's going. His other hands goes on my hip and he leads me to turn around, his hand never leaving the warmth in between my legs.

"Want them to see you, watch you as I take you," he whispers. I bring my eyes up and look at Jimin and Jungkook through the glass and they look completely feral. His fingers start moving and I suck in a breath as he pushes them into me deeply.

"Joon-ah" I whine out as he languidly pushes his fingers in and out of me. It's a feeling I've missed, the feeling that only he can give me. I didn't realize just how much I needed his touch, how much I missed him physically.

"What does my Sweet, sweet girl want from me?" He whines into my ear. I watch Jimin and Jungkook and can see the way they are losing their minds. Jimin's eyes lock with mine just as Namjoon thrusts his fingers into me and I let out a soft moan, Jimin lets his head fall back and I watch his hand jerking himself under his pants.

"Don't tease me," I say to Namjoon. "I need you," I tell him.

"Tell me what you need baby," he demands as he drives his fingers deeper and harder into me. I suck in a breath at the sharpness and look over at Jungkook and can tell that he's right on the edge as well.

"I miss feeling you inside of me, Daddy" I get him right where I know it's going to push him. "Feel like it's been too long since I've had you inside of me," I continue. I feel his fingers dig into my hip as he pulls the others out of me. I feel him slightly shuffle behind me and an instant later, I feel his tip as he pushes himself into me and i'm overwhelmed by the paralyzing pleasure that I feel the moment that he's buried deep inside of me. A whine pushes through my lips and I feel like I can't even hold my head up any longer. I feel his fingers wrap around my throat as he pulls me against his body, holding me tightly.

"I'm so sorry I made you wait so long Sweet Thing," he moans into my ear as he thrusts into me roughly.

"Fuck," I cry as he pounds into me relentlessly, any semblance of control lost.

"Needed you so bad, you don't even understand. I missed you. My body needs you. I can't fucking function without you," he tells me with each push into me and I'm am mere moments away from letting go of the little self control I'm hanging on to.

"Missed you so much Daddy," I let out as he starts to lose his rhythm. I hear a shaky breath against my ear and I can feel his anticipation as he desperately rocking into me. I turn my head to let my lips meet his, our breaths becoming one as we pant against each other's lips.

"Please, Joon. Come for me," I whisper against his mouth. I feel him tense and he lets go and fills me with his release. His fingers tighten against my throat and I look across the glass and see Jungkook bite his bottom lip and that's when I let myself let go as I come; a shutter wrecking through my whole body.

"God, you're gorgeous," I hear Namjoon say as I go limp in his arms and let my mind float away with my pleasure.

"Do you honestly think that having sex like that won't result in you getting pregnant?" He says sarcastically and I smirk at him.

My birth control has been quite the topic at the home of Bangtan. I told them that I wanted to take my IUD out because I want to make sure that when we are ready for children, we know where my body is. They know I'm terrified; my big worry is that I've been on birth control so long that we don't even know if it has left any long term affects on my body and we're kind of at a point to where even if I do get pregnant, is it really that big of a deal? All of our families know about our relationships, they're going to be going on Hiatus soon and enlistment is near so if I did get pregnant it's not that jarring. So tomorrow before we head out for In The Soop, my IUD is coming out and everyone is kind of on pins and needles... with the exception of Seokjin who is extremely excited.

"Good sex does not mean I'll get pregnant easily," I tell him as I let out a sigh, feeling him pull out of me.

"You honestly think you'll have a hard time?" He asks me, worry lacing his tone.

"I don't know, I've been on birth control for over 10 years Namjoon, that many hormones in anyone's body could have lasting side affects. I just want to make sure that pregnancy is even possible," I tell him as I pull my pants on and start to button them. I hear the door open and Jungkook and Jimin come in and Namjoon and I are finishing up putting our clothes on.

"Are you hungry babe?" Jungkook says as he wraps his arms around me; knowing that i'm usually FAMISHED after sex.

"So hungry," I whine, really wanted to be babied right now. "Are you guys done working?" I ask with a pout.

"Not yet," Namjoon adds in. "Jimin-ah and Jungkookie both have at least an hour of their schedule left and I have a meeting with Bang-PD," he continues and i'm suddenly sad at the thought of going home alone.

"I think Yoongi-hyung and Hoseokie-hyung are almost done, they're in their studios," Jimin says.

"Okay I'll head over there. I really don't want to be alone right now," I tell them. I kiss them and tell them I'll meet them at home for dinner and cuddles. I grab my bag and make my way out of the room. I hear my phone ring and pull it out to see a call from Yoongi's Eomma.

"Hi Eomma!" I say into the receiver. My relationship with all the parents has been nothing short of incredible. While Jungkook's parents did take a little bit of time to warm up to the idea, everyone is now in a space where they understand and see how much we love each other.

"Hi Sweetheart, is this an okay time?" She asks me.

"Of course," I respond as I make my way into Yoongi's studio. I look up at the light above the door to make sure it's not red (meaning he's recording and/or would like to be unbothered) and press the code into the pad to open the door. The moment he sees me, his face lights up.

"I was thinking about the holiday's coming up and I know that you like to celebrate so I wanted to see if you had any plans," she asks, knowing that American Thanksgiving and Christmas is my favorite holidays and with so much going on for us in the next few months, we have to get a head start to planning.

"Well, I was thinking, since we won't get to spend Chuseok together, maybe we could have everyone come over to our house right before the first Offline concert so we can celebrate a late Chuseok but also celebrate the beginning of the small tour," I tell her.

"That's a great idea," she says. I had already talked to the guys about inviting their families over for the late holiday celebration and they all agreed it was a great idea.

"Perfect, I'll text the group chat and set it all up," I tell her.

"Wonderful. Other than that, are you doing okay? How were your travels?" She asks and I fill her in on life as I sit on the sofa next to Yoongi and he runs his fingers through my hair. After 45 minutes of catching up, we say our goodbyes and agree to speak in the group chat about our plans. I hang up the phone and cuddle into Yoongi's tummy.

"You tired pretty girl?" He asks me, still stroking my hair, his other hand drawing circles on my hip with his thumb.

"Mmmmmm" I whine as I wrap my arms around his stomach and squeeze him. I hear him laugh, that deep, from his gut laugh that I love.

"You haven't really rested in months. I mean, I know you've gone on vacations but you've been traveling non-stop for months," he tells me.

"I'll be fine," I whine.

"No, you won't. When we get back from filming, I want you to take a week off," he demands.

"Can't. Filming In The Soop with Seventeen," I say to him.

"Eleanor," he says and I know; I just know by the use of my actual name, that he's being serious. I sit up and cross my legs on the couch and look at him with a pout.

"You know I don't like when you call me that," I whine. He laughs and leans forward to push my hair behind my ear.

"It's the only way you'll listen to me," he says. "I just, really, really want you to take a few days off. Stay home, sleep in, order food, just rest," he asks. "And, you underestimate me. I know that Seventeen's filming doesn't start for 5 days after we get back so you can take those 5 days and rest," he tells me.

He's right, I should know better. If Min Yoongi does anything wholeheartedly, it's take care of me. He's always caught up on my schedule, reads over my contracts, keeps tabs on my appointments, and makes sure that I'm doing okay, even though he's incredibly busy on his own.

"Okay, I'll take the days off. But only on one condition," I tell him.

"You think you can barter with me?" He raises his eyebrow at me.

"Take at least two days off to be with me," I ask him.

"And what do you plan for us to do?" He asks me while a grin. I lean forward and throw one of my legs over him, straddling his lap. I grind my hips against his lap and relish in the feeling of being above him; feeling powerful and in control.

"I want us to have so much sex that I walk with a limp so bad that Mingyu and Hoshi tease me mercilessly," I whisper against his mouth. I feel him smirk against my lips and his hands go to my ass as he pulls me roughly against him. I can feel him harden beneath me. I may have just gotten railed 3 seconds from consciousness but that doesn't stop my body from craving Yoongi like I've been starved.

"I can very much do that," he responds as he kisses me softly. "Now, lets go home because I promised Jin-hyung that I wouldn't keep you later than needed," he says with a slight roll of his eyes. I climb off of him and smile at the thought of Seokjin. Our time together has also been limited recently; as soon as everything happened with Zane, Seokjin and I went and spent time with his family and attended his brother's wedding. It was incredible—watching them vow to love each other forever, in front of all of their family and friends. It's been a feeling that's lingered over Jin and I for a while— the feeling of wanting the same thing but not knowing if it's possible.

Yoongi and I walk down to the parking garage, I message the group chat and let them know we all know we're are heading home. Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook are already on their way home and Hoseok and Seokjin are already there, waiting with pizza and beer. We walk to my car and I catch Yoongi's eye before he get's in the passenger seat, a smirk on his face.

"What?" I ask as we get in the car.

"I just still can't get used to seeing you drive this car," he tells me. He's right. There's no way I would have purchased myself this car but the matte black BMW M4 was a gift from Jungkook and it's beautiful.

"What? I don't look like the type of girl who would drive 200 miles an hour?" I ask sarcastically. We drive home and catch up on our day. I tell him about the outfits I purchased and how excited I am about the trip. We arrive at the house and Yoongi goes to wash up while I make my way to the kitchen to grab a drink.

I press shuffle on my playlist, connect the music to the speakers that play throughout the house and open the refrigerator to pour myself a glass of wine. I smile as I listen to the song, thinking about my life.

"You're something like an angel,
You do something to my mind.
I can see a thousand years,
When I'm looking in your eyes.
So promise you'll never change,
And I'll always be the same.
We'll be dancing the same groove,
When we're ninety-two, the same as seventeen.
And I'll never lie to you,
Just don't you hold back on me.
I wanna love you as strong,
When we're ninety-two, the same as seventeen..."

I prop myself up on the counter, allowing the cold liquid to coat my throat, closing my eyes and letting the stress from the long day melt away.

"It is taking every ounce of self control to not take you right now," I hear a familiar voice moan and I smile. He's completely insatiable and it's one of my favorite things about him. The days we spent in Monaco were further proof that while he's the sweetest, kindest, gentlest, most selfless person I know, deep down, he has one weakness and it's me. It's like he can never get enough and it's the single most incredible feeling to know that someone loves me and desires me so much that they want me constantly.

He walks toward me, grabs the glass of wine from my hands and sets it aside. His thumb goes to my bottom lip as he swipes to move the red stains the liquid left behind. I spread my knees open, welcoming his body back to mine, like magnets destined to be together. His hands move to the front of my shirt and he rips the fabric over my head, his desperation obvious.

"How do I miss you already? How can I need you as much as I do when I've just had you," he mumbles against my chest as his lips find my nipples and he kisses and bites my skin with so much hunger that it makes me moan out in arousal.

"Want you so bad Seok," I whine as I allow him to push my shoulders back, my body laying on the cold granite of the counter, while his hands pull my bottoms off my legs and I'm left in just my bra, laying on the counter. I feel his lips on my ankle as he works himself up my leg, stopping to spend extra time on the inside of my thigh when I feel him run his tongue up to the place where I need his touch the most.

The moment the warmth of his mouth touches my core, I'm completely done for. Everything around me disappears and I'm lost in a sea of absolute oblivion; pleasure wrecking every single neuron of my body. I feel his tongue push into me and it instantly causes me to arch my back and whine. My hand moves down to tangle in his hair as I buck my hips up, needing more of him, all of him.

"Fuck" I whimper as his hands run down my legs and he props my feet up on his shoulders and this new openness only makes everything feel so much more sensitive and I'm not sure how much longer I can hang on for. I can't help the way my moans fill the air as his tongue works me in ways only he knows how.

"Hoseok. Hobi. Hob-ah. Oh my god," I let out as I pull tightly on his hair, feeling the tension of my arousal snap and my climax hits me hard and heavy. He lets me ride it out, panting as I try and catch my breath. He kisses his way up my body and then pulls my hands up to sit and face him; my body completely limp. He leads my hands to wrap around his neck as he hugs me tightly.

"I'm sleepy now," I whine into his neck as he strokes my hair.

"Hobi-hyung always manages to have our girlfriend naked on the kitchen counter," I hear voices and look up to see Yoongi, Tae and Jungkook walk into the kitchen. I feel myself blush and find it funny that even after two years together and spending the majority of that time naked, I still get shy around them. Hobi wraps his arms around my waist as he lifts me from the counter and wraps me around him. He walks me out of the room and toward mine.

"Show me what you bought today," he tells me. I smile, knowing that he absolutely loves when I share my shopping finds with him.

"I just got a bunch of basic pieces," I start. "Hyunjin helped me put together some easy and simple outfits to wear that won't be too uncomfortable in the heat," I continue as I pull out some soft, linen trousers, flowy maxi dresses and some crop tops. Then I pull out the small white bikini from the bottom of the bag.

"Please tell me Hyunjin didn't help you pick this out," he says holding the bikini up by the string. I laugh at him and roll my eyes. I go into my bathroom, clean up a bit, put on some fresh pajamas and when I walk out of the bathroom, he's sitting on my bed. I can tell there is something on his mind.

"What's wrong babe?" I ask as I sit next to him.

"Nothing, I'm just— I'm so damn happy," he says with a soft smile and I know he means it. "The last few weeks with you were incredible and I just, I want this. All the time. I want you, forever," he says and my heart swells. It's not often that Hoseok is vulnerable and open so I take it anytime I can get it and right now, it's music to my ears.

"We have it sunshine. You have all of me, forever," I respond as I lean in and kiss him softly. We kiss for a few minutes, just letting ourselves get lost in each other for a little bit.

"Let's go have dinner, yeah? I'm sure you haven't eaten anything today," he says as he smacks my ass when I stand up.

We make our way back to the dining room and I sit down between Namjoon and Jungkook while they each pull me in as close as they can them. We eat; happily talking about life and catching up on what's to come in our schedules.

"So, doctors appointment tomorrow?" Yoongi asks. I look around the room, taking in the faces and it's easy to tell what each of their feelings are on the matter. Jungkook looks slightly scared while Seokjin smiles brightly; the others tend to be more indifferent.

"You know that taking out my birth control doesn't mean we can't have sex, right baby?" I say as I look over at Jungkook, pushing his long, dark hair behind his ear.

"But it does mean that we will have to be more careful about dates, right?" Jimin adds. I smile at him. Sometimes I forget that although incredibly smart, my boyfriends sometimes lack certain information simply because they haven't had to encounter issues like pregnancy or ovulation.

"Yes," I respond. "I will have to do some tracking to make sure that we aren't having sex during times where I'm ovulating and there's a higher chance of me getting pregnant," I tell them.

"Okay, got it," Tae adds, a little bit of uncertainty plaguing his beautiful face.

"Don't worry baby bear. I will tell you when it's okay and when we should probably avoid it," I say.

"Oh, I bet Jin-hyung is going to be purposely trying to get it in during those times," Jungkook says sarcastically. They all tease, knowing that Jin is so ready to be a dad. Namjoon has really taken a step back on his stance on parenthood this last year; we sat down and he told me that as long as we are together, that's all he needs to be happy. He just wants to continue with Bangtan as long as he can, travel the world and open a gallery.

Jin on the other hand, is seemingly more antsy about it as the months go on. Much like Namjoon, he and I had a conversation while we were on our solo vacation and decided that we would start REALLY trying once he comes back from his enlistment. Although, I'm pretty sure this man is going to try his luck. It's just a tricky situation because as much as I would give him babies right now, we are a family and having a child won't just affect he and I. And while Yoongi, Hobi and Namjoon don't really have a preference, It will affect Jungkook, and Jimin and Tae and neither of them are quite ready to be Apa's quite yet.

"Don't worry, I'll keep Seokjin locked in," I say to them with a wink, the room filling with laughs.

"It's funny that you think you can control me," Seokjin responds.

"It's funny that you think she doesn't," Hoseok adds in and I can't help but laugh at their silly little bickering. I can't imagine my days not being like this— this is all I've ever wanted and all I ever hoped for.

"Wanna practice babymaking some more?" I hear Namjoon whisper into my ear and I shove him playfully, knowing that I'm 100% going to end up in his bed tonight and will most certainly will.

"Okay game plan for tomorrow," I say. "I have my appointment at 8 am. I shouldn't be in any pain but I'll more than likely be sore. So we will meet at the company at 10:00 am and make our way to the new house. I think Sejin said the drive was like 3 hours long," I inform them all.

"And when we come back, Eleanor is going to take 5 days off," Yoongi informs them.

"Finally," Jimin says. "I've been saying that she needs to just slow down for a little bit," he adds.

"Okay, okay. Whatever. I've literally been on vacation for the last year," I say. "Oh. I guess I forgot to mention this from when I was in the US," I say out loud. I can't believe it hadn't dawned on me to tell them.

"What's up?" Yoongi asks, giving me his undivided attention.

"How would you guys feel about my dad coming to visit?" I blurt out and quickly take a drink from my wine glass and I swear to god, I've never seen their eyes bigger.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 93 79
--- Warning: Please only read if you're mature--- Chapters with: ! :Involves sexual activity Chapters with:...
18.2K 1.2K 39
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
727K 20.5K 48
"I want you stripped on all fours with that pretty little ass in the air for me. Then..." he laughed darkly. "T-then what," you whispered. "I'm going...
419K 12.8K 58
A peaceful walk turns into a chance encounter for one ARMY when she's presented with a contract unlike any other. Start: September 13, 2020 End: Mar...