New Love

By ur_angy

♡♡♡ More

First meeting
Movies
Rejection?
Favorite place
Hurt
The Jar
Disappear

Do I like You?

7 2 0
By ur_angy

2 days later

Stella went inside the university & saw her friends there. She ran to them & hugged her brother.

"Hey guys, how are you?"

"We're good, what about you Mrs. Date girl?" Joey asked teasingly.

"What do you mean?"

"How was your date with my brother?''

"Are you kidding me? It wasn't a date. Even though we hugged & kissed but no it wasn't a date"

"WHAT??!!" Her friends screamed making everyone in the cafeteria jump out of their seats & look at them.

"Girl, tell us everything. It's my brother you're talking" Joey said as he made her sit down.

"Here's the thing"

Flashback

Stella & Jay went inside her car & she drove off.

"So where do you feel like going Jay?"

"The beach?"

"Let's go then"

30 mins later, they arrived.

They walked to the shore & sat down.

"So, what's your favourite thing to do in your free time?" Stella asked looking at him.

"Wait a little bit... what's your story Mrs.Bumping girl?"

"What do you mean?"

"You purposely bumped into me & gave me your number then you went to see me at my father's shop after that you hugged me in the festival & now you're taking my personal information. Do you like me by any chance?"

"Do I like you?"

"Yes"

"No I don't like you"

"Then what?"

"Okay look, today was messy. I had a fast & furious day; I was late to class, my dog was sick, my car broke down & I had to fix it fast on my own, I bumped into you which I really didn't mean to & that made me worried if you're going to be okay since you told me that you hurted your head bcz of me. I don't like you, it's just I had a bad day"

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know"

"Nevermind"

Suddenly her phone started ringing, she answered the call.

"Hey Jenny...I'm okay...what? Why?...Okay...I'll pass by tomorrow" she sighed & hung up.

"What's wrong?" He asked worried as he saw her crying.

"I...I just lost my job"

"I'm sorry to hear that" he said patting her shoulder.

"It was the only way to pay my university fees"

"It's...It's okay. Maybe something good will come up"

She continued to cry harder so he made her sit on his lap & laid her head on his shoulder then start caressing her head & calming her down.

"Shh...it's okay, everything is gonna be okay. Don't worry, today just wasn't your day. It's okay... I-I'm here for you. You've got me & your friends"

Stella broke the hug & looked in his eyes. He wiped her tears away & kissed her cheek but she turned his face lightly & pecked his lips.

"I... I'm sorry. I'm out of my min-"

Suddenly he smashed his lips on hers & kissed her passionately. Few seconds later, he broke the kiss. She looked at him & saw him crying, she wiped his tears away & smiled a little.

"Why are you crying JJ?"

"What did you just call me?"

"JJ! Cuz you look like a cute baby when you cry"

He pecked her lips & she smiled.

"Don't show that cute face to anyone. It's not a bad thing that a man cry, in the end, men also has feelings but people would take advantage of it"

He hugged her tightly yet passionately & she hugged him back.

"Shall we go back home?"

He nodded as she stood up. She helped him stand up & walked together to her car.

At his house

They arrived to his house & she pulled over.

"Thank you for tonight Stella"

"Anytime JJ & thank you for calling me by my name" he chuckled & nodded.

He was about to go out but she called his name & held his hand.

"Jay"

"Yes?"

"I wanna apologize for seeing me at my worst & sorry for bumping in-" he interrupted by pecking her lips.

"Stella, don't apologize anymore. Today was a beautiful day for me & I hope that I cheered you up too"

"You did, thank you"

He caressed her hand & went out of the car.

End of flashback

"Then I went back home"

"OH. MY. GOOOOOODDDDDDD" her friends screamed again making the scene of the students repeat again.

"Did you see the passion between those two?" Phoebe asked teasingly.

"We did!" the other friends said while nodding without Stella.

"Did you see the trust between those two?"

"We did!!"

"Did you see the LOVE between those two?"

"We did!!!"

Stella just shook her head in disbelief & sighed frustrated but suddenly she saw Jay entering the cafeteria. She kept on looking at him until she noticed that he's walking toward them.

"Joey? Can I talk to you for a minute?" Jay said as he tapped his brother's shoulder not looking at anyone.

"Sure" Joey answered as he stood up & walked away with his brother.

"Tell me Jay. What's wrong?"

"I...um...wanna ask you something"

"Ask"

"Can I take your car?"

"Are you kidding me?''

"No, why?"

"I thought that there's something serious that you were this nervous. Here take the keys"

"Thank you" Jay was walking away but stopped when he heard his brother calling him.

"Jay?"

"Yes?"

"Stella told me what happened between you two"

"Oh my God. Joe, is she mad? Is she sad?"

"I don't know, you should ask her. You literally ignored all my friends & specially her"

"What should I do?"

"Come with me & say hi to all of them & specially Stella"

His brother nodded & went with him.

"Hey guys, sorry we took so long"

"No it's okay Joey. No problem" Phoebe said with a smile.

"Where's Stella?" Jay asked.

"She went to the pharmacy since she felt sick"

"Away from the university?"

"No, it's quickly beside it"

Jay quickly ran out of the cafeteria & the university & went to the pharmacy. As he entered there, he saw Stella talking to the pharmacist. He walked toward her & held her waist. She looked at him with her eyes widened but she relaxed as she knew that it's him.

Stella bought the medicine & went out with Jay.

"Are you okay?"

"No, I feel like I'm gonna fall. My legs ain't helping me"

Jay quickly lifted her up in bridal style & went to the university to take his brother car

Skip time

Jay took Stella to his house since he doesn't know hers.

He laid her on his bed & placed his hand on her forehead.

"God, you're burning!"

He quickly ran & brought towel & cold water. He dipped the towel in the water & squeezed it tightly.

"S-Stella? Do you trust me?" He asked & she just nodded.

He opened her shirt & start cleaning her body.

"Thank you Jay" she said & slept.

1 hour later
Stella's pov

I woke up as I felt my stomach growling. I looked around the room & noticed Jay laying beside me. I was about to sit straight but I accidentally woke him up.

"Sorry I woke you up"

"No it's okay. Are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"I'm hungry"

He checked my forehead & I could see that he's relieved.

"Wait here. I'll go & make you something to eat"

"It's okay, I'll go with you"

"Fine, but you won't leave my sight"

"I promise"

He get up & helped me stand up. He kissed my forehead & ruffled my hair.

In the kitchen

"What would you like to eat?"

"Anything"

"Let's see...we have noodles, porridge, courgette, spa-"

"I'll go with the courgette"

"Favorite food?"

"Yes"

He chuckled & took the cooked courgette from the fridge then start heating it up. He then walked towards me & sat down.

"Stella, I'm sorry for ignoring you today"

"It's fine but why did you do that?"

"I thought that you might be mad at me cuz of what happened at the beach"

"No, I'm not mad" he smiled & went to bring the courgette.

He put a plate infront of her along with a fork then start eating with her.

"Who made these? Your mom?"

"No...I...I made them"

I noticed his eyes getting wet. I quickly pulled my chair sitting right beside him.

"What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?"

"No it's just I remembered my mother. She...she died in a car accident"

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't know" I said as I caressed his head.

He smiled & sniffed a little bit.

"S-Stella? Can you hug me?"

I nodded & hugged him tightly. I could feel his tears since my shirt is becoming wet.

"JJ, I'm sorry about your mother. I swear that I didn't mean to make you remember her & make you cry"

"No it's okay" he said as he broke the hug "Let's eat, shall we?"

15 mins later

We finished eating & went to lay in his bed. I climbed on his bed & laid my head on his pillow & he brought another one from his closet then laid beside me.

"Jay? Would you like to go to the movies someday with me?"

"Sure, why not?"

To Be Continued!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.7K 3.5K 28
𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐍𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞....
2.3K 147 36
....
158K 5.1K 14
MATURE story! Manan arrange marriage story! But with a Mature twist Short Romantic Story
257K 9.6K 48
this is story about manan how they meet nd fall in love nd there speration nd how they meet again with there baby boy "manan" so lets see they lifes .