BLOOD PATH || Giyu X Female R...

By CantFightThisUrge

**Main Character (MC):** Name: [Your Name] Age: 19 Background: Meet [Your Name], a fierce and determined De... More

CHAPTER 1 : Cold
CHAPTER 2 : Are you flirting with me?
CHAPTER 3 : Giyu Propose You To Live In His House
CHAPTER 4 : Giyu Does Care
CHAPTER 5: NEW HOME, AND NEW LIFE
CHAPTER 6 : Giyu Like Its Rough
CHAPTER 7 : Are You SPECIAL NOW?
CHAPTER 8 : Move Forward!
CHAPTER 9: He's Cute When he's Eating Food
CHAPTER 10 : The Trio
CHAPTER 11 : Can I Hug You?
CHAPTER 12 : MUGEN TRAIN 1
CHAPTER 13 : MUGEN TRAIN 2
CHAPTER 14 : MUGEN TRAIN 3
CHAPTER 15 : MUGEN TRAIN 4
CHAPTER 16 : Giyu Making First Moves
CHAPTER 17 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 1
CHAPTER 18 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 2
CHAPTER 19 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 3

CHAPTER 20 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 4

56 3 1
By CantFightThisUrge

[[nickname] POV]

He bursts through another floor. You use stairs and run to catch up with him while saying sorry to everyone. He's scaring a lot of people for what he's doing. You can sense a demon presence nearby. He run faster and you started running faster to catch with him.

He cut the floor using his sword and see a hole in the ground. Inosuke jumps down a hole in the floor, and you see him struggling. He's trying to fit himself through the small space, but his size is making it difficult. After a few moments, you hear him calling himself "Lord" and you watch as he starts dislocating his joints to make himself fit through the small space. 

It sure doesn't look comfortable, but Inosuke seems committed to going through the hole. "I'll look for another path, please be careful Inosuke" you shout into the hole. I hope he can hear that.

You look for another way since you can't dislocate your joints like him. As you search for a different path, you see Uzui running on the roof. He seems to be in a frantic hurry, and he doesn't seem to notice you. You decide to follow behind Uzui as he runs on the roof. Maybe he knows another entrance that you can use, you stealthily follow behind Uzui. You see he punch the ground below him. He leaps into the hole, vanishing from your sight. You follow him and you sense a demon aura. You jump into the hole and see Inosuke, Zenitsu, Uzui and two woman standing. You see a lot of woman, You are now in the lair of the demon, it's a macabre sight to see so many humanoid remains, and you feel a chill run down your spine.. 

You want to kill the demon and bring justice for the victims. You grit your teeth, you can hear them talking, looks like Uzui find his two wives and Zenitsu is okay and in sleeping mode. It still not done for you, you jump yourself up into the hole and start running faster. You can see infront of you a large smoke, you move forward... you see a lot of damages on houses, people who are crying to dear dead love ones. You spot Nezuko in an epic battle against the demon. Despite the demon's ferocity, Nezuko strength is beyond impressive - she's overpowering the demon with ease. 

She's incredibly strong, and you have no doubt that her victory will put an end to the demon's Rampage. You focus all of your efforts on evacuating the people in the area, using the Bloodmist buff 5 times to rescue as many people as possible. (approx. 600s/10mins). Your main goal is to minimize the damage done, and to reduce as much injury and loss of life as possible. You see your team coming and helping you evacuating the civilians. "I'll leave them to you" you say to the woman helping you. She nods at you, you nod at her too, and look for where is the fighting area now. There are now two demons. 

The man demon towers over you, his muscular body is impressive, yet oddly disproportionate. The muscles of his arms and legs are particularly pronounced, creating a strange contrast with his skinny waist and abnormally angled pelvis. Despite his strange appearance, the demon exudes a powerful and intimidating presence. The other demon is the one you see awhile ago. 

She wears magenta thigh high stockings that have black flower patterns, paired with tall three-legged sanmaiba/koma-geta or mitsu-ashi shoes. The combination of her attire and footwear create a peculiar image, one that immediately catches your eye. As you look between the two demons, you wonder what their relationship is. You are still uncertain what happened after you evacuated the civilians.

You take a deep breath, and begin to use your recovery breathing technique to calm your mind and ease your muscles. As the tension exits your body, your mind grows calm, and a sense of clarity and focus arises within you. You're ready to deal with the demons that stand before you and keep civilians safe. 

After a few moments of recovery breathing, you transition into total concentration breathing to sharpen your focus. You stare at the female demon, and you ignore the existence of the other demon. You carefully studying her movements and analyzing her strengths and weaknesses. Your goal now is to target the female demon first, and to take her down quickly and efficiently. You use Bloodmist and Rampage. You start running towards her, You hear her speaking to Inosuke and Zenitsu, neither of whom seem to have noticed you yet. The woman demon is able to quickly regenerate her belt/obi after cuts thanks to her unique ability. Her attention remains focused on the other two, and you take advantage of this opportunity to start your assault on her.

You use Resonance to pierce her through the back of her neck, successfully paralyzing her. The woman demon's eyes widen in a mixture of surprise and terror, as she can't turn around to face you. You smile, even though she can't see it. She speak in a hateful tone.

"It's you! The btch who uses blood breathing! I need to kill you!" Ah I see so the mouth can still move, you thought.

She tries to move her obi but struggles, so she just shouts out in anger, to no avail. You push her upward and she's now floating in the air, paralyzed. She can now see your face, and your grinning ear to ear expression.

 Along with your madness aura. "I saw Nezuko having fun with you a while ago.. Let me have some fun too, yeah?" you use your  first form: Bleeding Fury. and when the slashes successfully cuts her skin, you  blink in front of her and kick her towards the ground. 

1. Bleeding Fury :Three simultaneous slashes that discomfort for 15s. (UPGRADES : BLINK)

She falls on the ground unable to move, but you notice her paralyze state slowly disappear, indicating that she's about to be normal again soon. You hear footsteps coming from behind you, and you signal them not to come. "I got this, go help killing the other demon."

You use Crimson Strike once more, Without looking at the other demon slayer, you jump towards her, and pierce her mouth with your blade. 

 "What's wrong? Can't talk?" You grin at her. She looks at you with a fury that would be enough to make any human shiver. You then slash her neck but her neck bends. "Oh, I see. Your neck is so tough to cut, it bends, huh.." She smiled at you, mocking you. 

"If I burn your neck, I wonder if it will be different." You say in an amused tone, and notice the demon's expression filled with terror and disbelief. But you're not going to give the demon time to react or attack. You strike swiftly and powerfully, you pierce it first using blood form but the fire is not enough. You use Rampage, and slash through the demon's neck at an impressive speed. You successfully decapitate the demon, and hold up her head in front of you, a clear show of intimidation and victory. You do recovery breathing. Suddenly, you feel a strong demon aura. 

You turn your attention to the other demon, who is preparing their next move.

Using the Bloodmist, you avoid their attack, and position yourself to counterattack.

"Ah maybe I need to cut off your head too" You reply while you position yourself and your blade in preparation. You do recovery breathing. You hold up the woman demons head and turn to face the other demon, who is being attacked by your allies. 

"Oh you want this head? Why don't we play, yeah?" You say grinning to the other demon. 

You kick the woman's head as hard as possible, sending it flying in the air vertically, you do the recovery breathing. You look above and you can't see the woman demon's head anymore. 

The trio stands beside you, "are you ok?" Tanjiro say. You use the Bloodmist, and turn invisible. "yes, don't worry about me" You say then instruct the three to attack the demon once you successfully paralyzed the demon. The demon watches you approach with a grin on his face, his blade aimed in your direction. 

"I see you btch" He snarls as he swings his weapon towards you in an attempt to hit you. Your reflexes allow you to successfully dodge, and the demon's attack is wasted. You hear the demon clicking his tongue as he grins. He is starting his attack, and you know you need to avoid getting hit.

As you move close to the demon, he uses a powerful attack that you manage to dodge effectively. He's aiming for lethal areas, and you're thankful to have dodged it so narrowly. The three give you an opportunity by attacking him and to use Crimson Strike again. You use recovery breathing in preparation for your final attack. 

"Seventh Form : Crimson Strike!" You shout out the name of the form as you attack the demon targeting both his wrists first then his neck.. He manages to successfully hit your face and arms, but the wounds aren't deep enough to stop you. You continue your attack, determined to finish him off at last. You slash both his hands successfully and move faster to pierce his neck before he can shield it with his regenerated hands.

The demon roars in pain and begins to back away, trying to put some distance between himself and you. You're able to see the demon's movements start to become slower, indicating the effects of the paralysis. However, you also notice that the paralysis is only lasting for 5 seconds before he is able to regain his movement. This realization makes you move fast... You need to finish him off while there's still time. Your blade is still buried in the demon's body as you use Crimson Strike form again to paralyze him. As he tries to struggle against the paralysis once more. 

"Now" then they started attacking his neck. You suddenly feel dizzy, and realize that your recovery breathing is not working quite as it should as you're starting to feel light headed. You try to keep standing.. You see the purple marks of the demon's poison appearing on your arms, and realize what's happening to you. But you keep trying, and force yourself to keep standing. You can't help but wonder if this is the end.. Will you die? You did recovery breathing. Moments later...

You can see the demon standing over you, his weapon at the ready. He looks at you, grinning, running at fast speed. You use Bloodmist buff again. The demon's attack is quick, but you are faster. You dodge around the demon's Flesh Sickles, deflecting it with ease. Without any hesitation, you counterattack with a swift downward slash. Your blade cuts both his wrist, causing him drop the sickles. 

"You're pissing me off." The demon growls at you, the poison still working its way through your body. You watch as the demon regrows his arms with remarkable speed. You're still standing in front of the demon, his grin slowly growing wider and wider. You look around you, trying to assess the situation. Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke are all unconscious, but you also notice that the woman demon's head is nowhere to be found. 

You hear the demon ask you a question. 

"Shall we play a little longer?" His tone is taunting, but you're too weak to respond. The poison is taking a toll on your body, making it difficult to even stand.

The demon seems to be wasting time making silly motions and not taking any action to kill you. He reaches his hand up to touch your chin.. The demon continues staring at you. What is he planning to do?

 You focus on using recovery breathing multiple times, preparing for another attack. The demon's grin continues to grow, and he seems to be thinking about something. You watch him, unsure if he's plotting against you or simply amused by the sight of your dying body.

"What if.. I asked Master Kibutsuji to convert you to a demon?.. So that you can play with me... Forever?" The demon continues grinning, his words becoming more and more provocative and taunting. 

"You see.. If I make you into one of us, you'll be powerful just like me... I can protect you. Just like I do... for my sister." The demon continues grinning, his expression still unchanged. It's hard to tell whether he's lying or not. "Come on.. Give in.. Become one of us, and I'll keep you safe.." the demon whispers, his expression remaining as taunting as ever. Your mind feels like it's being pulled in two different directions. You need to finish this fight and rid yourself of the demon's poison. "And what, kill innocent lives like you do?" you say. 

"Innocent.." The demon mutters, his jaw clenching.

 "There's no such thing.." He laughs, his voice filled with madness. 

"Is it so wrong to kill humans? They're weak. They're ignorant. That's why they're easy to prey upon.." The demon shrugs, his tone still taunting. Your thoughts are getting foggy as your body weakens.. You're running out of time. He knows you're going to fall any minute now. 

You need to act quickly..."You'll die soon...well don't worry, We'll just take my sister's head and body... attach it then go to our base.." The demon's grip on you has grown rather tight, as he carries you bridal style. You try to resist, trying to break free, but you just don't have the strength to do so anymore. You close your eyes, feeling yourself drift to sleep. You try calling out for Giyu to help you, but your weak and fatigued voice only manages to produce a small whine. As you drift off into unconsciousness, you hear the demon's voice whispering in your ears..

"You're so pretty, you and my sister are pretty, though she's immature not like you... so come and live with us for eternity.. And we can be play... Forever..~"

**if you want to download the picture above, click the Pinterest icon above.

 **Hope you like. Please vote!

END (A/N: This has been good so far, so I wouldn't mind continuing this for a second book season! Also looking forward to it ^ ^. I appreciate if you enjoy this book and choose to follow me for the updates. I hope I haven't given you too many spoilers.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

740K 18K 24
โ™ง (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
207K 5.5K 71
ใ€๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜๐——ใ€‘ "๐ˆ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" "๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐จ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๏ฟฝ...
39.2K 1.5K 26
๐ŸŽ.๐Ÿ ; ๐–๐‡๐Ž ๐ˆ๐’ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’? : ยฉmikasloves ๐“๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐Ž๐Š๐€ ๐†๐ˆ๐˜๐”๐” ๐— ๐…!๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๐’๐“๐€๐“๐”๐’ : ๐Ž๐๐†๐Ž๐ˆ๐๐†, ๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐”๐๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„๐’ ! โ”โ”โ”...
3.6K 161 29
At the tender age of 29, (Y/N) Rengoku found herself grappling with a reality she never envisioned. The tragic demise of her beloved husband aboard t...