BLOOD PATH || Giyu X Female R...

بواسطة CantFightThisUrge

**Main Character (MC):** Name: [Your Name] Age: 19 Background: Meet [Your Name], a fierce and determined De... المزيد

CHAPTER 1 : Cold
CHAPTER 2 : Are you flirting with me?
CHAPTER 3 : Giyu Propose You To Live In His House
CHAPTER 4 : Giyu Does Care
CHAPTER 5: NEW HOME, AND NEW LIFE
CHAPTER 6 : Giyu Like Its Rough
CHAPTER 7 : Are You SPECIAL NOW?
CHAPTER 8 : Move Forward!
CHAPTER 9: He's Cute When he's Eating Food
CHAPTER 10 : The Trio
CHAPTER 11 : Can I Hug You?
CHAPTER 12 : MUGEN TRAIN 1
CHAPTER 13 : MUGEN TRAIN 2
CHAPTER 14 : MUGEN TRAIN 3
CHAPTER 15 : MUGEN TRAIN 4
CHAPTER 16 : Giyu Making First Moves
CHAPTER 17 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 1
CHAPTER 19 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 3
CHAPTER 20 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 4

CHAPTER 18 : ENTERTAINMENT DISTRICT 2

37 2 0
بواسطة CantFightThisUrge

As you travel the Entertainment District, you begin to feel anxious. You have no idea what the mission is, and you don't know why you are in the District in the first place. You watch Zenitsu being swayed away from geshas. 

Uzui : Take a good look. See, this place goes to sleep during the day and at night, it sparkles and dazzles. The ideal place for a demon, am I right?

Uzui : Women who become prostitutes are mostly sold here due to poverty and debt. In return, they're given food, clothing, and lodging, and if they can climb up the ranks, a rich man might buy out their contracts. There are ranks among prostitutes, as well. The highest-ranked oiran is on a different level. Beauty is a given, and she's also intelligent and has mastered every traditional art. She's the breadwinner, upon whom each house has lavished time and money. A woman of distinction.

Tanjirou : Is that right?

Uzui : All right, that's enough scouting. Come on.

 As you travel with the trio along with Uzui, Uzui enter the building. He sits up and signal us to sit too. You just sit silently and the owner of the house give you tea. You say thank you to them and sip, its delicious and have a calming aroma.

Uzui explain now what are mission is and we need to look for his wives. You listen to him while sipping your tea. Tanjiro ask Uzui what are we going to do. Zenitsu can't believe that Uzui have three wives and they start fighting. You just calmly sipping your tea while looking outside the window. 

 Uzui : Well, of course, disguise yourselves. As much as I hate it, in a drab way. All three of my wives are brilliant ninjas. Kunoichi. I was sure that this district would be a perfect place for the demons, but when I went in as a customer, I couldn't get anything on them. So I sent them in to get closer than a customer ever could. Since I've already narrowed down the likeliest houses to three, you three will search for my wives there and gather information. Suma of the Tokito House, Makio of the Ogimoto House, and Hinatsuru of the Kyougoku House. "Disguise as what?" You say while sipping tea....

You look at yourself in the mirror, and you can't help but feel beautiful in the Gesha White kimono [nickname]. You are the one who put make-up to yourself and choice your own kimono [nickname] You get a fan, which you use to make yourself look more sophisticated and attractive.You feel quite shy but you also feel confident. You're not used to dressing in such a manner, and you're not used to the attention it will draw. But, you try your best to stay confident and focus on the mission at least. You want the men to notice you, and you want to feel desired.. but you can't seem to shake away the feeling of shyness.

(This is the Gesha White kimono :)  here is the link : https://shopee.ph/Spot✈✇Japanese-Style-Traditional-kimono-Casual-Samurai-Women-Ladies-Geisha-White-Haori-Yukata-Bowkno-i.526781849.12021696390)

After disguising yourself, you meet the trio and Tengen downstairs, in the District.

You can see the trio's eyes light up in shock when they spot you.. they look at you in awe.Tengen smirks at you, and he seems amused by the situation. You're wearing a white kimono with gesha makeup, and your hair is tied up. You look beautiful, and like someone who would fit right in with the other ladies at the District. When you look at the faces of the trio, you can't help but laugh, you try to hide it using your fan. Uzui is known for his unique style, but makeup is not his forte. Uzui should ask for your help to do the trios makeup as their current makeup is rather garish and bold. You ask if there still time to change the trios make-up. Uzui smiles and thanks you for the offer, but he says that there is unfortunately no time for a makeup change. As much as he and the trio would like to look their best, they are on a time constraint, and they need to reach the place as soon as possible.

While walking to the first house, Tokito House, you hope that he isn't expecting you to get involved in the work done in the brothels. You don't know if he thinks you would be willing to do such a job, but you hope not. You keep an ear out for any conversations that might provide information about demons or any suspicious occurrences in the area. You subtly eavesdrop on the conversations of passersby and the locals, trying to pick up any relevant information about demons or if there's anything suspicious happened between the people here.

In the other hand, Giyu reads your report, in which you have stated that you have a mission inside the Entertainment District. He seems slightly confused, as you have not indicated anything in particular about the mission.He tries to remain calm and not jump to any conclusions, but he also seems curious and eager to know about the mission. He hopes that you can update him with more information soon.

(The art was created by kiyomi-chan16. Here is the link : https://www.deviantart.com/kiyomi-chan16/art/KnY-Ugly-Girls-900088645 )

We are now Infront of the first houses. While walking to different houses,  You were curious why Uzui only introduce the trio without you.

The Proprietress : My, my... Now these three are certainly... quite homely girls, aren't they?

You feel your heart pounding a little as the Proprietress of the brothel looks over your face for a few seconds. It's quite intimidating, as they seem to be appraising your features.

The Proprietress : How... how about that one? I want that one... she said while pointing a finger on you. 

Uzui speaks for you immediately, and tells the Proprietress "I'm sorry, but she is not for work." The Proprietress looks a bit disappointed, but she nods and understands Uzui's decision. 

The Owner of the brothel : Ngh... Urgh...No, I don't think we can...

Uzui tries to convince the owner and the proprietress to choose between Tanjiro, Inosuke, and Zenitsu. Then The Proprietress of the establishment chooses Tanjiro, who seems like he could do the job. Uzui is relieved by the decision, but the owner is still skeptical. You four are now in the middle of nowhere, still in entertainment district. 

Uzui then says that Zenitsu and Inosuke is beyond helpless, because no one wants to get them. But for you, the reason Zenitsu and Inosuke are having such a difficult time finding patrons is because of the makeup that Uzui did for them. You think that his words are a bit harsh.

You follow the trio when they enter the crowd. You see people that looks like courtesans. 

Uzui : Oh, that's a procession of courtesans. That's Tokito House's Koinatsu-oiran. The highest-ranking courtesan is going off to meet her client. How flashy is that? 

You see Uzui punch Zenitsu in the face for saying something he doesn't like. You ignore their antics and look at the people Infront of you. You see that some of the courtesans and Geisha are getting a fair share of attention from the patrons of the District, and you start to wonder if you yourself will attract any customers. You hope that no one asks you for your services. You watch as the woman approaches you and Inosuke. She states that she wants to take you back to her House, and have you work for her as a Geisha. You have no idea what to do, and you turn to Uzui with your eyes begging for help. Uzui chuckles lightly at you, and apologizes to the woman, telling her that you are not here for work.

He then introduces Inosuke and Zenitsu to her in your place. You watch as the woman looks disappointed, and then chooses Inosuke to be a Geisha for her Ogimoto House. You look over at Zenitsu, and you notice that he seems a bit nervous. You wonder why he feels this way. 

Last house, Kyougoku House choose Zenitsu. You're left with Uzui in the middle of the District, your three companions now gone to their respective Houses. You decide to ask him if he will be introducing you as well.

He looks at you for a few seconds, a small smile forming on his face. Uzui smiles reassuringly at you. He didn't answer your question but signal to follow him, after couple minutes of walking, both of you are Infront of a building. He then turn to look at you, you were shock by his sudden movements. 

The building is supposedly one that hosts a brothel, and Uzui says that you both will be entering it and observing the people inside.

**Hope you like. Please vote and continue reading! 

**If you want to use the picture above as wallpaper for your phone, you can copy this link : 

https://www.peakpx.com/en/hd-wallpaper-desktop-vqhxv

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

630K 21.4K 44
(Y/n) (l/n) a 17 year old girl who has attended Kimetsu Academy since middle school. She recently broke up with her ex boyfriend Genya due to the fac...
740K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...
207K 5.5K 71
【𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗗】 "𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐈 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐲�...
27.6K 608 33
Y/N, a lower level demon slayer is caught in a battle with a lower moon. My team struggled to keep pace and we lost the upper hand quickly. Just as a...