Breaking The Rules | JENLISA

By KpopInYourArea

(ON-HOLD) It's normal to like a Professor sometimes but for her, it more than that. Seducing eachother during... More

𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚕𝚎𝚜
Professor (1)
Ms Park (2)
Sick (3)
Friendship (4)
Text (5)
Interaction (6)
Trapped (7)
Elect (9)
Confused Feelings (10)
Secret (11)
Dinner (12)
Late (13)
"Make out" Exam (14)
The Hot Get Hotter (15)
Lie Continues (16)
Together (17)
Caught (18)
Party (19)
Mine -M- (20)
No Turning Back (21)
She fell first but Lisa fell harder (22)
"First Day" - M - (23)
Trouble - M - (24)
The end of the beginning (25)
Secrets Out (26)
Forgiveness (27)

The kiss (8)

584 20 0
By KpopInYourArea

No one POV
Locker Room

Both of them enter the locker room as they closed it to ensure no one would enter the room, lisa sat down by the chair as she waited for Jennie.

No one spoke between them, they would make eye contact with eachother. Lisa looked at Jennie, suddenly inverting her eyes somewhere else. She noticed her stain in her shirt.

She was wearing white button up, so she didn't know she was able to see her black bra. Lisa quickly look again, as jennie glanced at her.

Jennie's heart was beating really fast again, as she never thought she'd be in this kind of situation and the tension that created between them.

"Here"
Jennie located a sweatpants, giving it to Lisa hoping it would fit her. She had two sweatpants in which are different sizes, she took the big pair.

"I hope it fits"
She approached Lisa and smiled, going back to her locker as she looks at it for quite awhile. Lisa stood up, and look at the pants. Well it's what she has.

"Aren't you gonna change?"
Jennie turned around, and back again as she saw Lisa about to take of her pants. Her closes her eyes as she clear her throat it was feeling dry.

Lisa turned around for her so she didn't see anything, she took off her pants and wore the white sweatpants.
"Something wrong?"

Lisa ask in confusion as she was able to put on the pants, and fold her stained one. Jennie still had the changed shirt.

"I don't have a shirt"
Jennie said losing hope for herself, she accepted the fact she would go to class with a stain on her shirt.

Jennie put her head on the locker, a lot just happened.
"Here."
Lisa said, jennie furrowed as she heard lisas voice behind her. She turned around to see Lisa holding a shirt.

She saw lisa in a sleeveless tshirt, guessing this was her shirt she was wearing. Jennie hesitantly grab it, as her hands were shaking a bit.

"Are you sure?"
Jennie asked as lisa ensured it would be fine, luckily she had a sleeveless tshirt so she was wearing something. Lisa turn around and look away.

Jennie glance at Lisa, both of their faces looking like cherries. Lisa heard as she was unbottoning her shirt, she looks down.

"Don't imagine things, stop imagining things" lisa murmured to herself, jennie looked at her and asked in question.

"Nothing.."
Lisa denied herself as Jennie was able to take off her shirt and put on Lisa, it was a bit baggy and especially wearing this shirt made her spell like Lisa.

Jennie took the hem of the shirt and smelled it, she couldn't help but smile she wants to squeal so  bad and freak out so bad.

Jennie tap her shoulder, as Lisa turned around quickly she flinched as they were so close to eachother. They look at eachother for a moment, not knowing what to do.

This atmosphere, lisas eye move down to her soft plump lips and back at her. The room was quiet, and their tension grew.

Jennie slowly approach her face, as lisa didn't move a single inch. Lisa uncontrollable hands sneaked around jennie's waist.

Their faces was an inch close with eachother, they both stop but then lisa finally leaned in connecting both their lips.

It was just something in between them that sparked their moment, they couldn't hold in the tension.

Lisa moved jennie closer to her, as there wasn't a space anymore. Jennie wraps her arms around her shoulders, they were kissing for some time but Jennie slowly gently bit lisas bottom lip..

Their kiss was turning into something more, then just pecking eachother. She opened her mouth slightly, as Jennie entered her tongue inside Lisa.

Tongue to tongue, tasting eachother slowly. To them it felt like the world was just the two of them, they couldn't control themselves no more.

Lisa slowly snake her way down to her thigh and her ass, they switch side and continue their kissing but as as she could the bell rang.

The two immediately back away, lisa panicked grabbing her stuff. Jennie was still in shocked, as she watched Lisa.

"Shit shit.."
Jennie heard as lisa was muttering, she grabbed her stained pants and look at Jennie.
"I'm sorry this was a mistake, I-I.. head to class Kim"

Lisa stuttered as she accidentally dropped her pant, she opened the door and head out. Jennie watched as she leave.

"It didn't feel like a mistake, Manoban.."
Jennie put her hand on her lips, smiling at herself. She grabbed her stuff aswell and leave the room immediately.

Classroom

The students were talking to each one another as they waited for the teacher, Nayeon and Taehyung. We're both texting Jennie whereabouts.

The door opened as they all look up to their teacher, Ms Manoban. Who was wearing a black sleeveless shirt and sweatpants.

"Sorry class, had to help with gym."
She immediately put on her Teacher ID, and grab the jacket that was on her chair. She puts in on, as the class was talking and shouting.

"All good Ms Manoban!"
"How was your break Ms Manoban??"
"Our teacher is backkk!"
"Miss! Why are u hot?"

They were laughing and chattering, as Lisa told them to quiet down. Lisa wipe off the sweat on her head, and grab the marker on the board and starting writing.

"Where could Jennie be, doesn't she knows Miss Manoban is here?"
Taehyung whispered to Nayeon, they knew Jennie was always early but now she was late. They didn't get a single text from Jennie.

"Everyone flip your page to 234"
Lisa said as everyone took out their textbook aswell, one of the students raised their hand as she pointed at her.

"Yes?"
Lisa asked, as the student placed her hand back down.

"Miss, there's a smudge on your lips"
Lisa furrowed, and look at the mini mirror on her lips. She chuckled nervously, and grabbed her water bottle cleaning the smudge off her lips.

Hoping no one would be suspicious of it, but lisa knew this smudge had been from Jennie and looking at her right now she was a mess.

"Excuse me students I wasn't prepared, but thank you for mentioning"
The student nodded her head, as lisa continued to talk with the class. Lisa felt nervous, yet panicked.

She promised herself she wouldn't do such a thing like that, especially with the students. But it backfired her, especially when she broke one of the rules.

"Shall we take attendance?"
Lisa grabbed the clipboard and started to call their names, a few seconds later after half of the poeple were called.

"M-Ms Kim?"
Lisa cleared her throat as she looks around, still wondering if she was still in the locker room. Where could he have been.

"Shit where's Jen??"
Nayeon said, looking at the spam messages to jennie but no responses.
"Alright then..marked as-"

They heard the door open, as everyone look at her. She quickly bowed and rush to her seat, lisa looks at her as she goes to her seat.

"Present, Ms Manoban"
She sat down her chair, sitting beside Nayeon and Taehyung. Dropping her bag beside the table.

lisa and Jennie made eye contact for a few seconds and look away as lisa continued to write on her paper.

Luckily, no one in the school saw what Lisa was wearing earlier so they didn't suspect anything.
"Why are you latee?"

Taehyung nudges Jennie, as she was lost on her thoughts. Jennie quickly looks at him and shook her head, switching pages on her textbook.

"Ah..I woke up late. I've been organizing my dorm the whole night"
Jennie lied, Taehyung only nodded his head before he noticed her shirt.

"You smell different"
Jennie look at him in confusion, the shirt did smell like Lisa but for Taehyung aside his serious personality hoping for his stupidity he won't noticed.

"Really Tae? Focus on your work, no wonder your failing"
Jennie whispered to him as Taehyung frowned at her, she only paid attention to her textbook and whilst Lisa was talking.

She couldn't stop thinking about it, as she still felt lisas lips against hers.

"She's right"
Nayeon budge in the conversation and smiled at Taehyung, she gently pats him in the back as she continued her work.

"Alright, anyone wanna solve this question?"
Lisa set up a equation in the board, as soon as she turn her head in the front all the students were looking away or acting busy.

Jennie looks around, she found it funny how no one wanted to solve the equation. She put her hand up, lisa looked at her.

"Y-yes?."
Lisa tried to talk to her without stuttering, she couldn't talk with her ever since that kiss. She's trying not too, jennie pointed at the question.

"Ms Manoban, I don't think we can solve the equation"
Lisa looked at her confusedly as she looks at the question aswell.

"The X can't go with the 3 because-"
Jennie was trying to explain something about the equation but Lisa interrupted her.
"No it's right, cause the negative it's intercourse with the variable"

She explained herself, pointing at the board.
"But Ms manoban, if we solve the question it would block because of the X"
The students look at Jennie and Lisa as if they were arguing but about the equation. Jennie was only trying to prove something that isn't correct.

"Kim, if you take it away from the-"
Jennie interrupted Lisa, they look as if their making a scene. Just like a couple argument.
"Only if you solve the division that course with the formula of its area"

Lisa began fidgeting with her marker on her hand, as they kept talking back to back about this math thing.

"Why would you do that?"
Jennie said clearing her throat as Lisa turned to her and made eye contact. She wrote the equation and showed her the mistake.

"I told you it was a mistake"
Lisa accidentally shouting, trying to refer to the kiss they had earlier because it kept coming back to her thoughts.

Jennie looked at her confusedly as well as the other students. Lisa noticed, and apologized for her behaviour.

"Y-you're right, it's wrong. I see the mistake, Everyone clap for Jennie. No wonder she is our best acedemic students!"
Lisa saving herself she began to clap aswell as the other student also praising jennie. Jennie lay her head in her head smiling at Lisa.

Lisa chuckled nervously, and took a deep breathe erasing what she had written

"What was that about"
Taehyung said also clapping but talking to Jennie, she just smiled and lifted her shoulders in confusion.

She notice Ms Manoban has been making some mistakes possibly for the first time, maybe it was the kiss they had.

Jennie didn't mind it anyway, she loved it she enjoyed it. Never knew it would happen but it did, it was a lucky day.

"No clue, but that was cute. That's my "wifey" right there"
Jennie whispered to Taehyung, winking at him as he gave her a weird look and laughed hitting Jennie playfully.

Jennie was laughing while looking at lisa, still remember how they shared lips and the way that heated make out turned her on till the bell rang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 8K 39
A lot of girls experiment in college; it's natural. It's no different at the University of Seoul, and when they're looking to experiment, they know...
1.5M 39.3K 61
Jennie Rubyjane Kim, a senior college student who had fun and exciting but complicated life after she met the 'God's gift to men and women' her profe...
3.4M 88.1K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
2.2M 57.4K 37
Being a new student is never easy, especially in YG high school. Lisa never found school all that interesting, until she met the one and only Jennie...