The Diamond

By writingsbymelek

He is a psychopath. For her. #1 The Desi Psychopath Series The glass from her hand dropped and she was about... More

D&A
THE LEADS
About the Characters
PROLOGUE
1. Vancouver Diamonds
2. For my husband to eat.
3. Lujuria means Lust.
4. I hope you are not a Villain.
5. Extrovert a**
6. F*ckable body of yours
7. Drowned in acid
8. No one loves me.
9. Chocolate kiss
10. Chinku Minkus
11. Sexy Indians.
12. She noticed my eyes.
13. Mirror
15. He is here.
16. Relationship based on secrets.
17. Get this cleaned up.
18. There would be no turning back.
19. The dream date.
20. There is no privacy.
21. Welcome to Udaipur.
22. Hungry him and I
23. Butterfly.
24. I am a psychopath. For her.
25. Now you will scream my name.
26. Busy with wife
27. 10 mins. Over.
28. Heavenly.
29. Embarassing jealousy.
30. Disgusted.
31. Broken.
32. He is a psychopath killer.
33. Off the lid.
34. Stupid weird revenge.
35. Green flag.
36. Shoot.
37. He is my husband
38. Different
39. Confused.
40. Night Fest.
41. Cute Amrood
42. Shy
43. Comment
44. Mood Swings
45. Not a big fan of it.
46. What happened?
47. Little one
Surprise Sohneyo!!
48. Slap
49. Teddy
Kidda Sohneyo!
50. Baby King
51. Blood
52. Lies
53. Animal
54. Self Obsessed cousin
55. Torture
56. Don't be Ashamed
57. Don't you dare remove my hand.
Happy 1 Million Sohneyo
58. Get it Cleaned. Now.
59. Love
The Caliginous
60. The SSS
61. Welcome Sahaaye
Manheer's Epilogue
Amrit's Epilogue
The Heartache

14. I am angry but I want Waffles

55.3K 3.1K 542
By writingsbymelek

Amrit studied all the cctv footages from Manheer's house. Every minute. Every second. Who came in. Who went out.

But the videos had a gap.

This irritated him more.

He called Roop and clearly ordered him (forgetting that Roop is his brother) to shift her into some another house.

Even Roop himself knew it is a good step to take as she will get the memories in the same house, but being a brother and staying with a sister who always makes things happy and sweet where ever she goes, was a big step.

But he had to think more of her. He couldn't be selfish.

Amrit proposed that he had an apartment which Manheer could use and Roop agreed.

The next day everyone shifted Manheer's things in the apartment.

Loveleen wanted to buy her own apartment but because of Roop's pleadings of not leaving Manheer alone and she agreed to stay with her for a week.

Manheer is the kind of person who becomes normal in a few minutes. Even if she is angry at someone, she will become normal again if the person just says a "sorry".

So after alot of crying she was normal too..

"Arey yar tum sab itni tension mat lo, aaya vadda stalker, jutti marangi usde main. I am a very strong girl." Manheer had said.

(you guys don't take tension! Who is this stalker? I will hit him with my shoes. I am a very strong girl)

"Yes everybody knows that. Even the devil himself is scared of you." Roop made fun of her.

(Well technically devil is at her fingertips tho..Mr. Amrood)

She settled well in Amrit's apartment.

It was on 16th floor.

Everything was grey in colour which according to Manheer was about to change...

The living room

Manheer's Room

The washroom connected to it..

The guest room which was Loveleen's room for a week.

The washroom connected to it.

They had settled in pretty quicky by Arjun's help who was worried as fuck for Manheer. All the management of Manheer's security was now done by Arjun..

On the other hand what Amrit was doing, nobody knew. But it was sure he was planning something dangerous.

Its always calm before the storm you know.

Roop wanted Manheer to take off from her work but Manheer wanted to be consistent.

A week went by

It was one week after that incident and nothing was ever heard from the stalker again.

At the office.

It was a sunny day in Vancouver, Downtown and Manheer was so much happily going to her work.

She had become so much friendly with her colleagues that all the ones who used to stay quiet started to speak.

Everybody enjoyed Manheer's silly talks and everybody loved her.

Manheer and Keleb used to spend their lunch break at Tim Hortons in their canteen and used to make silly jokes.

She went inside the building along with some coffee for her colleagues. She could see everyone was running everywhere. Panicked.

She clicked the 5th floor button of the elevator and reached her floor.

Everyone here was also panicked.

"Hey everyone I brought coffee for you" she said cheerfully.

But everyone seemed as if they were scared of something and running here and there.

Manheer tried to find Keleb who himself was cleaning his desk. Strange. This never happened. She thought.

She tried to find Helen after that but she was busy on a call in her cabin..

After 10 to 15 mins everyone settled abit.

And then Manheer asked Keleb, "hey, what happened, why is everyone so panicked?"

"Omg don't tell me you don't know, bro you need to keep your things nicely and tired up bro he is coming today BRUHHH" He said dramatically.

"Who is he and will someone tell me what is going on" Manheer said with a crying face and everybody saw her.

She was too cute to cry.

"Boss is coming today Manheer 😭" Keleb said.

"What do you mean" she said.

"The CEO is coming today, he is so ruthless and so arrogant. BRUHH if he catches someone, it doesn't even take him 1 second to fire." Keleb explained.

"Arey we did nothing wrong so why would he fire us" Manheer said.

"He is like this only..its always his mood. And his mood? Is always angry bird. To be honest he is just so so so scary devil."
Keleb told her.

"When he ll come we will see him okay, now everybody calm down, the more you guyz will panick the more mistake you will do. Come here and sit down, I brought coffee for you." There was something in her voice at that time that everybody actually sat down and calmed down.

"See, I told you guys to calm down, now your heart will feel fresh.. and let the CEO come, we are not less than anyone, I am a punjabi you all, I would hold the CEO like this and then I will twist his arm and then.." she was blabbering and making everyone laugh while walking here and there when her sentence got pauced when she collided into something hard.

She looked back and saw it was....

"AMRITTT" She exclaimed and then hugged him instantly.

AMRIT'S POV

My baby was so much engrossed in talking with everyone that she didn't realise I was standing behind her.

Damn I just felt like listening her and only her. Her voice is like a melody to my ears.

I was just imagining, after my typical political royal alliances and the dangerous mafia dealings, how I am coming back to her and just listening to her innocent talks. She waits for me at home and I have just one reason to protect myself from my dangerous world. To be alive for her to protect her.
I was imagining how her innocent talks and her beautiful face will kill all of my tiredness and anxiety.

All of my thoughts were broken when my Heer just collided in me while walking and omg..she hugged me when she saw me.

Does she like me?!

She is happy to see me right?!

I instantly hugged her back.

I wanted this moment to last forever.
Her..in my arms.

I felt like home.

She stepped back and again my baby started speaking..

"MR. AMROOOOOOOOODDD, aap yahannn kaisey."

(Mr. AMROOOOOOOOODDD, how are you here?)

I was about to speak when she again interrupted me in between and started speaking

"Oh vo sab chhodiye(leave all that), ofcourse you are here to meet me..hainaa.. guys see this is my friend Amrit and he is really really the best. Mr. Amrood sabko hello bolo chalo(say hello to everybody)." Damn only she has the guts to order me like this.

I smiled and said Hello to everyone.

Heer ran towards her table and picked up a coffee mug and gave it to me, "thi toh yeh meri coffee, but aap bhi mere hi ho toh chalo koi ni, have this coffee Mr. Amrood." Wait. Did she just said that I am hers. Oh what is this girl doing to me..
I am on cloud 9 right now.

(this coffee was mine, but you are also mine so its okay, have this coffee Mr. Amrood!)

Everyone in the office felt my dangerous aura but this little creature was so cool with me since day one.

She is special.

"Mr. Amrood you know you are at a very nice timing. Today our boss is coming and you know everybody said he is such an asshole. And so rude to everybody. Hum dono na uski milke dhulayi karenge. Theek hai.(we both will hit him hard. Okay?)" She said while pointing towards her doley sholey.

Yeah I learnt that word from her. When I was worried about her stalker last week, she said she has these biceps which she calls doley sholey.

Oh my baby.

I was about to reply her "yes baby we will not leave your boss" when a guy suddenly held her hand so tightly that I could hear it when she hissed.

It was the overall Manager.

He literally dragged my Heer towards the hall.

He didn't summon devil. Now the devil has summoned him. 😊

"What happened Mr. Kim please leave me its paining." My Heer said.

"You stupid piece of.....ufff what the hell do you think of yourself. Its just a week you came here and you talk to everyone like they are your family members. It is work Miss Gill. Be professional. There are a lot of people who are dieing to work in this Firm." He said.

Tears were rolling down from my Heer's cheeks.

This guy would have pay for each and every tear. 😊

"I have been ignoring you from past fucking week Miss. Gill when you befriended every single person here and talked nonsense shit, unless you dared to start your nonsense talks with the Boss."
He completed.

"Wait. The boss?" Heer was confused.

Okay things have to come in my hand now. My Heer also has to come in my hand cause that bastard has been holding her wrist since a very long time.

I went there and held this stupid Kim's hand that was holding my Heer's before he could speak any other word.

Both Heer and Kim looked at me. But I was just looking was towards my Heer.

"S-si--sir... I-i- this girl will not disturb you now. I promise." He said.

"Wait, what sir. Amrit why is he calling you sir." Heer interrupted.

"Would you please shut up Miss. Gill" he again spoke.

"Leave. Her. Wrist." I said in a very low tone.

"Sir?" He said.

"I don't like to repeat myself" I said.

He instantly left her wrist.

Now she her hands were in my hands.

It was red.

Her perfect skin was red.

Control Amrit. Heer is infront of you. You will scare her. Control.

I called up Rudra and said something.

He instantly ran and brought a moisturizer.

I took it from him and applied it on her hands.

Even though I was angry and wanted to deal with this Kim, my first priority was my Heer.

Author's pov

Amrit massaged Manheer's hand for a proper 10 mins where as Kim along with other staff members were so much stunned to see this.

While he was doing this Manheer was asking him constant questions about why are they calling him Sir. Is he the boss.

She understood everything but wanted to hear from Amrit.

When Amrit was done with the massage, he went towards Kim and just said in a low tone. Pack your stuff and leave.

Manheer ran towards Amrit just like a baby runs towards his mother and again started speaking..

"Amrit are you out of your mind. Now I see why they said the boss fires people. You are firing him over this. Comon. I didn't even know that you are the God freaking Boss. And for that I am so so so so much angry because I thought we were friends but you are a fucking walking book of secrets."

Wait. She called me Amrit instead of Mr. Amrood. She is angry at me. These were the thoughts running in Amrit's mind.

"Oh yes and everybody listen to this, This whole internship is not sponsored by my so called friend so don't look at me like its all nepotism okay. " she said angrily to everyone who were just sitting quiet.

Everyone was shocked to see their ruthless boss being a bhiggi billi for a little girl.

"Acha acha meri jaan, main nahi krta fire(Okay my life I won't fire anyone). Hey Kim just go from here. Just don't come infront of me. Consider it as your lucky day." Amrit said.

"Haaye bhagwaan firsey dhamki.."(Omg again a warning!) manheer said holding her head.

Amrit smiled awkwardly at her.

"Arey baby dekho ab toh Kim ko bhi fire ni kiya.. gussa mat ho"

(oh baby see, I didn't fire Kim now, please don't be angry)

Amrit can never afford Heer being angry.

"Vo sab theek hai par mujhe bataya kyu nhi aap boss ho mere. Mujhe toh sponsor ya pata nahi kya bolte hain usko, vo bhi ni kiya tumne. I also wanted to be spoiled like that. Hadd hai yarr...mere sapne chaknachur ho gaye....Bhagwaan yeh din dikhane se pehele mujhe utha hi letey..Tadap tadap ke is dil se aah nikalti rahi...
Aisa kya gunaah kiya jo lutt gayeeee.

(typical dramatic Manheer)

Haan lutt gayeeee..

Ke lutt gayee hum teri friendship meinn"
She began her drama.

Amrit who was enjoying all this but couldn't afford her anger instantly cut her song and said.."Who will eat Nutella waffles"

Manheer instantly "meeeee"

"Okay let's go then" Amrit said.

"But where?" She asked.

"To my office" he replied.

"You mean the CEO'S OFFICE?" she asked.

"Ahnnn" he said.

"That is on the goddamn 14th floor Mr. Amrood" she said.

Amrit was much more concentrated on Mr. Amrood which meant she is not angry anymore and he was relieved.

"Comon lets go or I ll pick you up"

"Arey nahi sab kya bolenge" she said.

(no no what will everyone say)

"Ye tab sochna tha jab office mein aap lutgaye gana gaa rhi thi aur mujhe yaani boss ko gussa kar rhi thi"

(you should have thought about that when you were singing the lut gaye song and scolding the boss)

Manheer gave him a devil smile and said, "hehehehe you deserved it."

"Hehehehe chalo Nutella waffles" he said.

"Oh yesss letsss go!!" She said in excitement...

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

I hope you all liked it and it was not cringe. (Though it was a little)

Just wait guyz things are going to get REAL DARK SOON..

I love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
164K 5.5K 49
She looked like an angel in that beautiful dress, so confident and her aura so mysterious like I have never felt. He thought to himself. He had never...
839K 30.7K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
1.6M 133K 60
Mysterious figures, shrouded in disguise, Lost within the darkness, where truth often lies. #2 The Desi Psychopath Series Shubhveer Singh Gill is not...