𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗕𝗼𝘆

By luckygirl_sk

𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐝𝐨 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐝? 𝐈𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐢�... More

𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼𝗱𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 - 𝟭
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟯
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟰
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟱
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟲
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟳
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟴
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟵
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟬
𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟭
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟮
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟯
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟰
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟱
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟲
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟳
𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟭𝟴

𝗣𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝟮

663 41 19
By luckygirl_sk

"Are you new to this school?" - asked a man around his 40s.

Taehyung nodded his head with a smile and said "Yes Sir".

"you are the son of Mr.Kim right?" - the man asked softly.

"Yes sir how do you know?" - Taehyung asked back.

"I'm the Principal here Taehyung, I'm Yang" - Mr.Yang said.

"Ohh sorry Mr.Yang I didn't know that you were the Principal here" - Taehyung said and bowed politely.

"It's OK dear, now go to your class I hope that your dad had informed you about your class section!!" - Mr.Yang said softly.

"Yes Sir, he did and thanku" - Taehyung said politely and bowed.

Taehyung walked silently through the class corridor and entered his classroom. Suddenly each and every students were looked at Taehyung , who was new to their class.

"Are you new to our class? what's your name?" - asked one of the student.

"Yesh, my name is Kim Taehyung" - Taehyung said with a cute smile.

But he didn't react anything towards Taehyung and went back to their old conversation.

"May I know your name?" - Taehyung asked with a curiosity

Taehyung face turns to be sad and his cute smile gone from his lips, because they don't reply to his question. They were talking, laughing etc... but didn't look at Taehyung.

One of a student named Park Jimin entered into the classroom.

"Hy, what's your name? Are you new?" - Jimin asked with a confused tone.

"Yes, I'm Taehyung and new to this class. By the way what's your name?" - Taehyung replied and asked softly with a smile.

"Jimin" - he replied.

"Aww. it's nice name" - Taehyung said with a smile.

"This is my seat, getup and go to the back bench" - Jimin said with a rude tone.

Suddenly Taehyung face became disappointed. He nodded his head and he took his bag and moved to the back bench.

When Taehyung kept his bag on that seat and was about to sit, but a voice came from one student mentioning that it was his seat and move to last bench, which was a useless bench and desk filled with dust.

Taehyung didn't said anything and moved backward to that empty and useless bench. He cleaned it with his hand kerchief with teary eyes.

"Good Morning students"

Taehyung wiped his tears away and wished the teacher back along with the students.

Taehyung heard the student calling the teacher as Mrs.Moon so he understood her name is that.

Suddenly morning prayer begin to start. All of the students were standing. When prayer got finished all the students took their seats. Suddenly Mrs.Moon noticed Taehyung.

"Your name is Kim Taehyung right?" - Mrs.Moon asked him softly.

"Yes, Mrs.Moon" - Taehyung said with a smile.

"Come forward Taehyung and let's introduce about you to the class" - Mrs.Moon invited him with a soft smile.

Taehyung looked around the whole students with a sad face and step forwarded to the teacher, who was standing infornt of the board.

"My dear students he is our new student and your new friend. Let's join him with you" - Mrs.Moon introduce him to the students.

Taehyung started to introduce himself to the class.

"My name is Kim.Taehyung. Daegu is my hometown but we are settled in Seoul. My father Mr.Kim is a Doctor in Kim Hospital. My mother is a Homemaker. And I have a younger brother Kim.Jungkook, he is going to kindergarten. Reading books is my hobby" - Taehyung finished his introduction and looked at Mrs.Moon with a cute smile.

"Go back to your seat" - Mrs.Moon said with a smile.

While Taehyung walked towards the last bench

"Taehyung why are you going to the last bench?" - Mrs.Moon asked him.

Taehyung turned back and looked at Mrs.Moon with his gloomy face.

"Mrs.Moon there is no other place for him to sit" - said Jimin casually and looked at Taehyung.

"Then okay. Taehyung clean it properly and sit there" - Mrs.Moon said to Taehyung.

The class began to start. Taehyung listened it carefully with sharp eyes and took all the notes. Sometime he got confused about it, but no one is there to help him.

Class End up. Mrs.Moon went back to staff room.

Break Time :

Because of hot, Taehyung drank all the water which is in a small cute water bottle.

"Jimin, can you please tell me where is the rest room?" - Taehyung asked softly.

"Don't you see what I'm doing. Why are you asking everything to me..? Go infront of me" - Jimin behaved and replied very rude.

"Sss-sorry for the disturbance Jimin" - Taehyung said with a teary eyes and moved on.

Taehyung asked other students in class they too didn't give a proper reply. Taehyung can't control, he needs to go to the rest room urgently but no one helped him.

Suddenly the bell rang, when Taehyung started to ask about the restroom with other class students.

Taehyung's face become reddish and he started sweating. He took his hand kerchief to wipe but it was filled with dust because he cleaned the bench with it. He went back to his seat.

Again class begins and Mr.Hung entered the class.

"Mr.Hung, may i know where is the restroom?" - Taehyung asked in a nervously.

"Where you gone on the break Time?" - Mr.Hung replied with an angry tone.

"I don't know where is the restroom" - Taehyung said while his tears welled up in his eyes.

"You can't go now it's my class time. Wait up for the Lunch Break. Now sit down" - Mr.Hung said with an angry tone.

Taehyung nodded his head and sat down silently.
All student were laughed at Taehyung.

While he took the notes, tear dropped from his eyes to his sweating cheeks, he wiped the tears and continued staring at the board.

Time passed and the school bell rang.

Lunch Time :

Taehyung got the way to the restroom and ran towards there.

Every students were eating their lunch together. But they didn't call Taehyung to join. He was sitting alone with his lunch box on the table which was Closed. Slowly Taehyung opened his lunch box with teary eyes and started to eat alone.

Suddenly Taehyung's food stucked on his throat and started hiccups. Urgently he opened his bag and took out his water bottle, but there has no water. He got sweat.

There are so many students around Taehyung, but he felt alone there. The tears on his eyes were started to spilled out.

Suddenly a hand touched Taehyung's shoulder. He turned back after wiped the tears and he had a smile on his face.

To Be Continued........
________________________________________

Don't Forget To VOTE ⭐️

20+ votes for the next part ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 14.8K 37
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐞 ❤️‍🩹 𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠...
111K 4.8K 67
story of taekook , yoonmin & their babies Contains 🔞 BD$M etc
71.2K 3.8K 15
𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐚𝐩𝐚 🐻🐱🐰❤️
167K 11K 38
𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐠'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 🐻🐰❤️