Nσɯ ιƚ'ʂ ƚιɱҽ ƚσ ʂԋσɯ ყσυ WHO...

By Jeon_Prakook

Jungkook X Yn Be a good boy you be a good girl.... Leave me please (I have family) shut up FAMILY (devil sm... More

Author Note
Introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9(18+)
Chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16(15+)
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 19(18+)

701 10 0
By Jeon_Prakook

Yn eyes became filled with tears.Jungkook hug her immediately.He want to give her some comfort.They were like that for some minutes.Then Yn broke the hug also wipe her tears.

Yn:Why you hug me?
Jk:I~I was trying to give you comfort.
Yn:Really?(🤨with this expression)
Jk:Yeah.
Yn:I don't need hug for comfort!(Pout)
Jk:Then?
Yn:I want kiss(She pout her lips for kiss)
Jk:W~What?

Yn didn't said anything she slowly come in front of Jungkook lips and Jungkook fall on the bed.Yn hover over him.

Jk:W~What are y~you doing?

Yn place her index finger on his lips and

Yn:Shuu don't talk(Whisper)

She come so close to Jungkook lips.They are so close to each other that they both can feel their breath.Jungkook close his eyes because of nervousness.Yn see him that he close his eyes.She chuckle at his cute behaviour.
Jungkook open his eyes and say

Jk:W~Why are you laughing?
Yn:Where?I'm not laughing.

She press his cheeks and without saying anything she is about to get up but Jungkook pull her waist and Yn fell on his body.Yn became shocked that what just happened.
Without giving her anytime Jungkook pull her more close and attached his lips on Yn lips.
Yn eyes became wide.After some second she start to kiss him back.Both are kissing each other so passionately.Jungkook flip her on the bed and now he is on the top of her.

He is not drunk,he is not out of his mind.

HE JUST WANT HER.HE JUST WANT TO TASTE HER.HE WANT HER AS HIS.

After kissing her he come to her neck and start to su&k.He give her hickeys.He is just marking her as him.

Yn:Umm~mm(moan)

Then again he come in front of her lips and start to kiss her.But this time not passionately.This time he is eating her. Kissing her so roughly.
While kissing he open her dress.This is the first time Yn felt shy infront of him.He smile at her.

Jungkook come to her chest and stare at them.

Yn:Don't starte like that.(Hiding with her hands because of shyness)

Jungkook hold her hand and place them upper her head.And he start to su&k,eat,kiss (whatever you say) them.With one hand he is pressing one b°°b and another one he is su&king.

Yn:Ummm-mm it's s~so good.(Moans)

Her chest are going up and down due to pleasure.while su&king her nipples he slide down his hand on her p@nty.Yn breath so heavily due to pleasure.
Jungkook still su&king her nipples.He also want to see her reaction.That's why while sliding down his hand he look at her.Her face shows how much satisfy she is.

Jungkook start to rub her clitoris.

Yn:Ahhh~hhh ummm (moan little loudly)

He is rubbing so fast that Yn is about to come.

Yn:Don't I'm c~coming.

He increase his speed and Yn come on Jungkook hand.

Jk:You are so w&t.

Yn close her eyes due to shyness.

Jk:I like this side of Yn.(He smirk and smile)

Yn blush so hard.

Then Jungkook insert his middle and ring finger.

Yn:Ahhh-hh(Scream due to pain)

Jungkook start to push in and out.Yn is feeling pain.She hold Jungkook hand tightly.Jungkook understand that she is still virgin.That's make him feel more proud.

Yn:It's p~paining.
Jk:It's okay.

He increased his speed and start to push his both fingers in and out so roughly that Yn tears come out.She scream that she is coming.
Finally she come on Jungkook finger.
Jungkook pull out his fingers and look at her w&t eyes.He wipe her tears and kiss her.She also kiss him back.
Jungkook undress her fully.Also undressed him fully.Yn look at his boxer when it comes out.

Yn:It's so big.(Shock)

Jungkook proudly smile.

Now Yn is hover over him and she kiss him for 2 minutes.She gulp his all saliva.Then she come to his neck and also give him hickeys.

YN:YOU ARE ONLY MINE.IF ANYONE TRY TO TOUCH YOU OR SNATCH YOU FROM ME THEN THEY WILL FACE THE CONCEQUENCES.

Then again she start to do her job.She kiss his nipples also.Then come close to his member.
And put his member on her mouth and start to su&k him.she is pushing herself in and out Jungkook also liking it actually loving it.After sometime

Jk:Ahhh fu&k (groans)

And he come on Yn mouth.She wipe her mouth with help of tissue paper.Then Yn open the side table drawer which is beside the bed and bring condom.

Jk:Why you have condom$ here?Have you had $EX with anyone?
Yn:You dumbo no.I'm virgin.Now put it on.

He wear it and start to fu&k her.

After 1 hour hardwork and moaning plus screaming both cΠm.Jungkook became tired and sleep beside Yn.Without throwing it out he felt asleep.Yn kiss his cheeks and throw it away.She also slept.

In the morning.

Yn wake up and start to smoke.Because of the smoke Jungkook cough.

He wake up and saw her bare but tattoo back.

Jk:Why are you smoking?
Yn:Oh you wake up!!This is my habit.
Jk:You shouldn't smoke.Smoke is not good for health.

Yn just look at him and laugh.

Yn:You are so cute.But last night you wasn't cute.

Jungkook blush.He just looking at her tatoo back because last night he can't notice her back due to darkness.

Jk:Didn't you feel pain?(While rubbing her back)
Yn:Little.Let's go.
Jk:Where?
Yn:To take shower.
Jk:Together?

Yn didn't say anything and they took shower together.They kiss each other.Without fu&k they do everything.(Hehe)

Both come out from the washroom.Both wear their dress.

Yn:You wait here I'll bring breakfast.
Jk:No need.I'm going.
Yn:Shuu sit down.

Yn is about to go.

Jk:Yn!

Yn turn around

Yn:Yes babyboy.
Jk:It's been 3 months I have talked to my mom.

I WANT TO TALK TO HER.

TO BE CONTINUED....
Saranghae 🫰
Sorry for the grammatical mistake.
I hope you are liking this story.

★Do vote please★

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.3K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
LOVE By taetae

Fanfiction

20K 1.3K 50
PLEASE DONT COPY MY WORK 🚫🚫🚫🚫🚫 T-this is crazy stop this-" taehyung cut by jungkook chuckles "My love for you is crazy baby.... You become part...
33K 1.6K 52
⬆️Top jungkook ⬇️bottom tae Older jungkook Younger tae Psycho tae How dare you let him touch you love?huhh?Was I giving you too much freedom?but don'...
91.9K 3K 11
Completed ✅ y/n - Do you really Love me or I am just a object to you? KTH- I love you more than anything else.... even you can't make me leave you! �...