Genshin Headcanons

By Rryuoi

I have nothing better to do, so I thought I'd write down here my thoughts on how different characters might b... More

Request Page and Introduction
Rosaria
Albedo

Ganyu

15 0 0
By Rryuoi

Affection
• She absolutely loves you and will show it in every possible way.

• Her love language would definitely be physical touch, she really likes holding your hand or hugging you from behind.

Fear
•Because of how insecure she is about herself and her body, she would be very afraid that you might consider her ugly and leave her.

Random Things
• Her favorite place to sleep is on your lap.

• She herself is not the best at cooking but for you she will try to make the best meal she can.

• Sometimes she would bring you bouquets of Glaze Lilies and Qinqin flowers. (she would probably eat them afterwards)

Jealousy
• She probably wouldn't feel jealous of you, she trusts you a lot.

Lust
• She is definitely a submissive bottom.

• Love's to gently squeeze your head between her thighs.

• Surprisingly quiet.

•  Her nipples are really sensitive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 20.4K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 61.1K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...