HAPPY BDAY BABYCAKES👑❤️✨

By Taery_wifey

Just a bday msg to my lovely bestie and my love and 'My BABYCAKES' ❤️✨ More

1 Year Anniversary ❤️✨

To My Babycakes👑

35 7 37
By Taery_wifey

Wait?! Isn't this is the day that a beautiful flower bloomed 17 years ago in Albania?.

OMFG!!! YESSSS!!!! OFC TODAY IS THAT DAY!.
TODAY IS MY BABYCAKES'S 17TH YEAR BORN DAY❤️✨👑

OMLLLL!!!!!!!!! YOU TURNED SEVENTEEN BABYCAKES TT !!!! PROCEEDED WITHOUT ME NAH!!!! TT
LMAOOOOO I TOO STILL HAVE ONLY 10 TO 12 DAYS LEFT TO TURN 17 HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! NVM.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABYCAKESSSSSS👑👑✨❤️
MY HEART OWNER❤️✨
MY ALBANIAN QUEEN👑✨
MY SUN TO MY MOON🌙✨
EVERYTHING YOU ARE🌟✨

Still couldn't believe that I got a awesome, cute, pretty, caring, flawless, selfless, adorable ,amazing ,extraordinary, bright, smart, hot............... And as well sexy😉😂✨ bestfriend like you!!!!!

I never in my life thought I'll get a online friend who can be my everything! but you just came into my life, proving that someone who is online can also be a part of my life and yeah.... You became a part of my life!
I don't know what deeds I have done in my past life to get a girl like you as my bestfriend and I'm really glad that you happened in my life!.
How it started with a promotion I did for my book in your conversation board and now turned into a long lasting lovely friendship. Somehow Im super glad that I randomly checked on some active wattie users cuz I found you there!.

On the day of our big bunny's (JJK) birthday, our friendship grew stronger and that's why I consider that day as our friendship anniversary lmaoo! I exactly don't know when we started to talk but I'm damn sure it's in the start of August. A year passed but it still feels like yesterday I met you through the conversation. *in jk's voice* Memories follow me left and right, I can feel you over here, I can feel you over here, you take up every corner of my mind!~
BWAHAHAHA.

24th of September I saw your face for the first time and we had our first face chat on 25th of September practically as we talked when the time in india was 3am lol!. Remember I sneak peeked to the bathroom and answered your call!!! I looked so messy as I woke up from my half sleep only to talk with you!!! Damn I looked like a dead alive zombie that day while you looked so pretty and charming TT. But still those are my golden memories I won't forget it. Lol! I swear I'm gonna cry!!. Time flies fast tbh!
Remember the days how you and saby fight like "who reads the epi first" whenever I upload a epi in my book "My Spectre's Love". Like every time you and saby made me feel special ✨👑.

Somehow I believe that you born on this day 17 years ago only to make my hard times better and my happy time more happier! I'm grateful to have you by my side babycakes. You share my happiness as well as my agony!. See! who will get a perfect sweet creature like you as their bestie? I'm damn sure I must have done some good deeds in my past life that I got a blessing and it's you!.
I'm really sorry that I hurted you everytime and I can't even forgive myself for that but hereby I declare from now on I won't hurt you nor leave you in this life, I promise.

Babycakesss! All I want is to grow older with you and to be with you forever as your bestie, as your bubbles till the last of my breath❣️✨

A poem that I wrote for you❣️👑✨

Hey love, you're leaning inside my soul.
You create insatiable magic when you're close to me.
I am just as lost as you are right now.
I am impossibly high with life staggering just like me.

Like the strike of lightning, you appeared around the corner.

The pleasure of heaven beyond the horizon, you gave it right here.

Can't hear even to lose the sight of you for a moment.

Time has become pointless, and my life longs for you.

You are the allure of my life.

You are the queen who own the throne of my heart

You are the rafter of my lifestreaming like a river.

Poems look messy infront of your cute giggles

Music is a loser in front of your language!

Even the sky longs for the lightning from your eyes.

I see my love inside of you,

Is there a need for the words to explain that?

Will your heart speak those words?

Your love makes my heart hop like a sparrow.

I'm following you wherever you go by crawling like a wandering hopelessly.

My desires are burning with no control of its own.

The bliss of waterfall flows endlessly.

Hey, O' Love, you are leaning inside my soul.

You create insatiable magic when you're close to me.

Love! Fondness! Endearment!

So I hope you liked the poem hehehehehe ❤️✨

So here is the video I filmed for you.
Nevermind I know I'm being cringy there😭!
Well I don't even will you understand what I'm talking there😭
My bad accent😭

Well!!! Just a video is not enough right?

Here babycakes!!!!
A song for you!❤️✨👑
I'm sorry if I hurted your precious ears!! Hehehehe

Wish you a many more happy returns of the day babycakes! I hope you are enjoying your day so far!
All the best for your future endeavours and adventures.
May this year filled with lots of joy, love and caring people around you!
Will meet you soon in Albania! As I said that I'll be meeting up with you on your bday as a surprise but I won't tell when I'll be okieeeee hahahahahah

And I just wanted to share you this....
If people hurt you! Just think they are dumb cuz they are really dumb to lose a precious girl like you!
But if you still feel the pain in your heart....
It comes and it goes
We are driving down a one-way road,
To something better!
What hurts you! is gonna pass
And you'll have learnt from it! Am I right?
When it comes back! You'll be doing better, yeah doing better!
Life gets hard and it gets messed up
When you give so much but it's not enough
When the high's too high and the low's too low!.
When you love someone and they let you go!

Don't you let it kill you!
Even when it hurts like hell!
Whatever tears you apart don't let it break your heart!
Time takes time to heal it!
You can't do it by yourself!
Whatever tears you apart!
Don't let it break your heart!

And I also wanted you to know that.......
I've got scars! Even though they can't always been seen!
And pain gets hard , now that you're here...
I don't feel a thing..!
Pay attention! I hope that you listen
Cuz I let my guard down!
Right now I'm completely defenceless!
For your eyes only....
I'll show you my heart...💓
For when you're lonely and forgot who you are.....
I'm Missing half of me when we're apart!
Now you know me....
For your eyes only... 👀
If I could fly! I'd be coming right back home to you!
I think I might! Give up everything!! Just ask me to......
I can feel your heart inside of mine...
I feel it! I feel it!
I've been going out of my mind!!
I feel it, I feel it!
Know that I'm just wasting time and I hope that we don't never break apart!

I don't know somehow this pic reminded me of you when I first saw it!! Yeah you are one of the superwoman of my life after my mom!
You were always there for me whenever I needed you and you always stay true with me! How I trust you the core of my heart and I also trust that you won't break my trust!
Love you! Will love you!
Keep on loving you!
Until my last breath...💓👑✨

By your bubbles....💓✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
210K 4.9K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
25.2K 1.9K 46
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...