SECRETS & REGRETS

By PLK_ARMY

Kim Yoongi, Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungkook.... all three are brothers. Yoongi loves both his brothers. Yoongi... More

Introduction & Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Season 2 OUT!!!

Chapter 25

2.4K 96 14
By PLK_ARMY

Continued......

"To be exact, 'A' is my gang's identity. My gang is known as 'Ace'. I am its leader", said that person. "So everything happened with me lately, you were behind all of that?", asked Yoongi. "Do you have any doubt?", said the person.

Yoongi chuckled bitterly and said, "You really vowed to destroy me and chose my weakness to harm me. YOU ATTACKED MY BROTHERS. HOW DARE YOU, PARK SOHEE?"

After listening this name, Jin gasped and mumbled, "Park Sohee? Was she doing all of this?"

On the other hand, before she could respond to Yoongi, he went near her and suddenly grabbed her neck and pinned her against the wall. Some guards immediately entered the room and pointed their gun towards Yoongi.

She kicked him in his balls. Yoongi crouched down.  She tilted her neck a bit and said, "You really didn't changed a bit. Still having the same anger. But don't you forget, I am not less than you. I can make you see heaven. Stay away from me. Don't you dare to touch me again."

Yoongi stood up facing her and said in anger, "I don't have any interest in touching you. You don't even have a slightest idea that you did a very big mistake by attacking my brothers. Destroying my office and stealing diamonds were okay but you dragged my brothers between us. You will regret that."

She snapped back, "I am not like you Kim Yoongi who will drag someone's family and destroy them. I clearly know who is my rival and whom I need to destroy. I do have some principles unlike you."

"What do you want to say, huh? Do you really think I will believe you? I hate you. Don't think I will leave you easily?" , said Yoongi. "Same goes to you Mr. Kim Yoongi. Don't think I will spare you easily. I will surely destroy you. And about believing you, forget it. I never repeat my mistakes", said Sohee.

"You didn't believed me that time too. How can I expect you to believe me now!", Yoongi said with a bitter chuckle.

"Shut your crap and you have already seen my doings. Your office was destroyed by me. And your diamonds were also stolen by me without even leaving a single clue behind. Don't you think, you should praise me, huh?", she said smirking.

Yoongi chuckled and said, "Praise you? Sure. After whatever you did including the attack on my brothers, I will surely praise you in my own style." She smirked and said, "Let me help you with that." Yoongi frowned. She hold Yoongi's hand on which he had his watch on and lifted it a bit. Then she spoke, "I know you all are listening to us. So yaa, its me. It will be better if you all go away from here. I just wanted to meet him and tell him that I am here to destroy him. And if you all plan to attack me, go ahead. I am ready."

She left his hand and said, "You still use this watch, seriously? I know you and your tactics, you can't win against me." Yoongi chuckled and thought, "I never wanted to win against you. It was you who didn't believed me and now is standing against me."

He came out of his thoughts when she spoke again, "You can leave now. We will meet each other again. Bye bye. Game is on, my sweetheart." Yoongi clenched his fist in anger and his eyes darkened and he spoke, "Don't call me that."

Sohee then ordered his man to take him out of the building. He came out of the building and sat in his car. He saw Jin sitting at the passenger seat. They both didn't spoke anything and Yoongi drove off towards their office. After sometime, they reached at the office. Hobi and Namjoon also came after a few minutes.

In the meeting room, at Yoongi's office

There was a complete silence. No one was speaking anything. After some time, Jin spoke breaking the silence, "So everything was done by her. She knows us very well. That's why she didn't left any clue behind and we were not able to trace her."

"She did a very big mistake. She will regret. I can never forgive her. She attacked my brothers", said Yoongi gritting his teeth. "I don't think she attacked at the restaurant. She said that she only destroyed your office and stole the diamonds. She can never harm Tae or Jungkook. She always thought of  them like her own brothers", said Jin.

"Hyung, are you seriously believing her? She was determined to destroy me and she knows my weakness are my brothers", said Yoongi. "I believe myself Yoongi-ah. I know her. She cannot harm them. Trust me. I don't think, she was behind that attack. And moreover, whenever she did something, she left a 'A' symbol behind. But when that restaurant attack happened, there was nothing like that", said Jin.

Yoongi didn't said anything and angrily left the office. Jin just sighed. Hobi said, "Hyung, will he be fine? I mean he met Sohee today. His memories must have striked him. What will we do now? She is our rival. I don't think Yoongi can ever attack her or harm her. How we will face her?"

"We will see what will happen", said Jin.

Time skips, At Kim Mansion

It was around 11:45 p.m. and Yoongi reached Kim Mansion. He didn't had his dinner and went straight to his room. Tae and Jungkook already slept as he asked them not to wait for him. Yoongi sat on his bed and pulled out his phone and opened a picture and stared at it.

Tears started flowing from his eyes. He said, "Why? Why you came back? I was trying to forget you but... but you came back and stood against me. How will I face you... I ... I can't hurt you nor I can see you getting hurt. I had loved you... I still do. Somewhere I believe that you can't hurt my brothers... but... but then that day comes in front of me. I still remember how you blamed me and... and how you threatened me.... You didn't believed me... You just believe what you were told.... Have you ever loved me the way I loved you?... Why you never trusted me? Because of that day and your threats... I even did something to Tae I shouldn't have... I know Tae wanted to meet you last time when you were leaving Korea but... but I was afraid... what if you would have harmed him to hurt me... what if you would have taken him away from me.... why... why you came back... why?"

He slept while crying continously. Suddenly, in the middle of the night, Yoongi woke up with a jerk, breathing heavily. He sat straight on his bed all scared. His hands were trembling. He immediately grabbed a pillow and hugged it tightly. He was crying while breathing heavily. His heart was pounding so hard. He was restless. It took so long for him to calm down. Then he slept again unknowingly.

Time skips, morning, 7:30 am

Tae came downstairs after freshning up. He went to the living room and sat there. He didn't saw Yoongi in the mansion so he thought, he didn't came back yet. He called a maid and asked, "Hyung didn't came back yet?"

"Sir, he came back around 12 at night", said maid. "Okay", Tae replied. He then thought, "Where is he then? He is always here in the morning? Is he in his room. Should I go and check?"

Tae went to Yoongi's room and knocked on the door but didn't recieved any reply. He then opened the door slowly and said in a low voice, "Hyung, are you there?" He entered the room and saw Yoongi lying on his bed, hugging a pillow. He went near him and touched his forehead and his eyes widened. His hyung was burning in high fever. He was half consious.

Tae immediately pulled out his phone from his pocket and called doctor. He said, "Doctor please come immediately. Hyung is having high fever. Please come fast." He cut the call and was about to go out, suddenly Yoongi grabbed his wrist and spoke in a very low weak voice, "Sohee, p-please believe me.... d-don't leave me."

Tae frowned and thought, "Did hyung just took noona's name? After mom and dad died, I never saw him talking about her. He even restricted me not to keep any contact with her. Did something happened recently? I wonder what happened between them earlier?"

Yoongi whimpered a little and Tae came out of his thoughts. He ran out to the kitchen and brought a bowl of cold water and a clean cloth. He put the bowl on bed's side table and sat near Yoongi. He soaked the cloth in the cold water and put it on Yoongi's forehead to lower down the fever. He repeated it few times.

Soon the doctor came. Doctor checked Yoongi and said, "I have injected him for now. He is having very high fever. It will come down after some time. Here are some medicines. Give him after every meal three times a day. Take care and if anything happens, just call me."

"Okay doctor, thank you so much", said Tae. He then walked him out. Tae was going back to Yoongi's room but saw Jungkook coming down. Jungkook asked, "What happened hyung?"

"Yoongi hyung is having high fever. I just called doctor. He injected him and said hyung will be fine soon", said Tae. "What? How he got fever suddenly?", said Jungkook.

Before Tae could answer, he ran towards Yoongi's room. He saw Yoongi lying on the bed half conscious. He went towards him and just stared at him. He had tears in his eyes.

Tae entered the room and saw Jungkook sitting besides Yoongi. He said, "He will be fine Kook. Its just a little fever. Don't worry this much." "Hyung, I am sorry", said Jungkook.

"Why are you saying sorry?", said Tae. "Hyung, I hurted him. I said so many hurtful words to him. I said that we don't need him and he don't deserve to be called hyung. He is sick now because of me. I can't see him lying here like this", said Jungkook.

Tae shook his head in disbelief and said, "Stop overreacting Kook. He just have fever. He will be fine soon. Why are you blaming yourself? His fever has nothing to do with you. Get up and get ready for college."

"I am not going college leaving my hyung here. I will stay with him only", said Jungkook. "Kook, you are going and thats final. I am here for him. You can't skip college", said Tae.

"But hyung---", said Jungkook but got cut-off by Tae in between, "No buts, go."

"Hyung but Yoongi hyung---", Jungkook said in a low voice. Tae just sighed and said softly, "Jungkook, you are worrying for nothing. He is just having fever. He will be fine soon. And you will get bored here whole day. Hyung will also not stay here after getting up. He will leave for work. You know that, right."

"Okay hyung, I will go", said Jungkook in a low voice. Tae ruffled Jungkook's hair and he left Yoongi's room to get ready for college.

Hey guys, how was the chapter? Please comment down.

You guys are not commenting on my chapters lately. If it keeps continuing, I will loose my motivation guys and will stop writing.

Pleaseee like, comment and follow me guys. Stay tuned for upcoming chapterss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 1.1K 37
jimin and taehyungare brothers,jungkook and yoongi are brothers. jungkook and jimin love eachother. Taehyung and yoongi going to marry eachother. wha...
18.5K 803 18
Just Min Yoongi 'the Nerd' living with his bad boy Mafia Brothers.. Includes #only brotherly relation #depressed #abuse #fluff #major character death
68.5K 3.9K 35
STRICT FATHER SEASON 2. Taehyung and his 2 sons jimin and jungkook will be also be a father in this book. let's read to find out.
84.3K 3.5K 55
It's a pure brotherhood story that show the pure.. love between brother and how they are life of each other. Let dig into the story to know more😉...