Princess of Siodonna and Obel...

By amey78

When Diana, a dancer of Siodonna and the beloved of the Emperor of the Obelian Empire, Claude de Alger Obelia... More

~Main Characters~
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
~Supporting Characters~

Chapter 9

984 29 5
By amey78

Author's pov

"Athy and Nayeli didn't arrive your room?" Diana asked in worry by finding out that her daughter and her dear friend haven't arrive to her niece's room.

She was shocked and worried along with Lily, Ingrid and others who find out about this too.

"Sorry, Auntie. Athy and Nay-Nay didn't arrive to Sari's room to play.... Sari is sorry" a girl soon said as revealing to be the daughter of Sultana Anaya and Sultan Aslan.

The Crown Princess Sarai Al Noor Siodonna.

Sarai is young girl with olive skinned and has the same long, wavy midnight black hair and golden amber eyes as she strongly resembles her mother, Sultana Anaya. She wore a purple dress with golden embroidery and designs, she had flowery hair accessories on her hair as she wore matching color slippers.

Sarai is the young princess of Siodonna Sultanate as she's heir to the throne of Siodonna. She's dutiful and kind-hearted like her mother but she's also playful and spirited like her father. 

 She often called Sari by Athanasia and Nayeli whom she's close with and they often played together. 

Sarai was waiting for Athanasia and Nayeli to play with her like usual, but they never come to her room and that made her confused and worried for them which she went to see Diana.

And that's when got everyone concerned and worried about two missing princesses' whereabouts.

"This is bad, really bad...Do you think it might have something to do with Athy's mana?"  Diana soon asks Ingrid who sighs worriedly by knowing Athanasia has overwhelming mana due to her Imperial bloodline of Obelia and her heritage as a nymph.

"I guess so, I mean her mana is unpredictable and it's still strong, especially when she reaches to her adolescent...It wasn't long ago when she passed out after her Divine Beast was born from her mana" Ingrid explained which both Diana and Lily were worried about Athanasia along with Nayeli who was with her.

"As for Nayeli, she's still learning how to control her spiritual energy since she's a born shaman. She doesn't know yet about teleportation or manifestation yet. Even I can't find her scent along with Athanasia" Ingrid soon said which Sultana and others were now worried about where Athanasia and Nayeli are.

Especially when Athanasia doesn't have her eye disguise and that could expose her Obelian Imperial heritage and cause a huge problem between Siodonna and Obelian Empire.

"Tell the guards to search for Athanasia and Nayeli from the palace to capital"-Sultana Anaya

"Yes, Your Majesty"-Indira and Dalia

"I will also join with my group to search as well. We need to hide the fact that Athanasia is missing heir of Obelia and I have one of the magical items to change her eye color"-Sultan Aslan

"I would also suggest having Amita join in as well, she's good with stealth and remain undetected when she comes and goes" Indira suggested as Amita, the person who she's suggested is one of her younger sisters.

Amita Sharma, the second daughter of Merchant Sharma and she's works as informant, spy and bodyguard to the Royal Family. She's highly skilled knifeman and swordswoman.

"Please do, Indira" Sultana Anaya said which Indira nodded before leaving along with the Sultana Aslan.

Sultana Anaya soon goes to Diana and holds her hands as looks at her with her soft gaze.

"Diana, everything will be alright. We will find them... Athanasia and Nayeli are smart and they might know the way to come back" Anaya ensures her which Diana nodded before Ingrid realized something.

'Now when I think about it...I haven't find Lucas's scent here...along with the Divine Beast's... Where is he?' Ingrid thought.

Meanwhile in the Imperial Palace of Obelia~

'Oh my God, they're so cute!' Two maids named Hannah and Ces thought as seeing both Athanasia and Nayeli peacefully eating their sweets.

Hannah and Ces, they are two common born maids who are currently working in the abandoned Ruby Palace which is now used as storage.

They knew Lilian when she came to the Ruby Palace to be nanny of the future child of the Emperor which they find her strange, especially when she came from honorable and proud noble family.

And she could just get married to one of the finest and wealthiest gentlemen.

But they changed their mind when they saw how nice and polite Lily was and she didn't have the arrogant and ambitious personality like typical noblewomen does.

They even were stunned by seeing the gorgeous dancer of Siodonna, Diana whom beauty resembles a fairy's.

They never knew what happened to them after the day of check-up for the soon to be heir or why they disappeared.

They even thought it was one of the ambitious concubines who wanted to get back the attention of Emperor Claude but all of them were throw out from the Ruby Palace by the Imperial Knights through Claude's orders.

He didn't want to be near a woman who isn't Diana and even threatening them that he will kill them, did create a huge impact and no noble brought up the subject of the harem since it was better being kicked out in shame than being murdered by the cold-hearted Emperor.

"I can't believe His Majesty found his long lost heir! The Princess! Aww, she looks so cute and lovely!" Hannah spoke in affectionate and endearingly towards the young Princess Athanasia's adorable appearance.

"The Princess is very cute, Hannah. Along with the tribal child... It's very surprising to see one in person...I thought they never like being around in Obelia or other kingdoms around here" Ces said as being curious how did Athanasia befriended a Tribal girl and adopted her as her older sister.

Very curious, especially when Nayeli is Amerindian descent.

"Maybe is because of the type of clothing the Princess is wearing. That's definitely Siodonna's fashion...or a southern lands's kingdoms's fashion custom" Hannah said which Ces nodded by knowing there's another kingdoms in the Southern Continent besides Siodonna.

Like the Kingdom of Lupit, Kingdom of Castia, and other kingdoms or nations in the Southern Continent.

They wonder this, where they were living all this time in the Southern Continent?

"Nay-Nay, did that red haired mister was the knight named Felix that Lily sometimes talked about?" Athanasia whispered to Nayeli who nodded in agreement.

"Yes, and he does have that gentle look in his eyes. Unlike that Emperor...Did he do something on you?" Nayeli asked which Athy shook her head and looked at her with her big, round jeweled blue eyes.

"No, Papa... didn't do anything to Athy. But he tricked Athy by mentioning about Mama and his sharp dragon like gaze kept staring at Athy! He's a meanie...but...he looks like he's searching for Mama. I think he misses her"-Athanasia

"Who wouldn't be? From what I heard from Mamá, your papa did loved your mama a lot enough that he wanted her to stay with him. I mean it's like what married couple do like Sultana Anaya and Sultan Aslan or my Tío Klaus and Tía Layla"-Nayeli

"Aww, like Auntie and Uncle" Athanasia whispered as knowing she never had her father around and being all raised by her mother Diana and Lily in the Jasmine Palace.

Athanasia never felt alone since she has her mother, Lily, Ingrid, Nayeli, Sultana Anaya, Sarai, Sultan Aslan, the workers along with Lucas who sometimes he might be a jerk but he's still part of them.

She knew her mother misses very much her father distance between them as Claude was all alone in his Imperial Palace and missing her so bad.

Athanasia looked down and she felt sympathy for her father. 'I know that Papa was supposed to be this bad mister that Mama feared he might turn but...Papa looks not so friendly, he didn't hurt Athy nor Nay-Nay...He also gave Athy sweets...But Athy wonders why Mama was so scared to leave Papa?' Athanasia thought.

"Princess?! What's wrong?!"-Hannah

"Why you look sad?!"-Ces

"Ah... Because Athy wants need to combine the sweets, sweet and delicious tea!" Nayeli soon said as changing the subject in order to prevent any problems that will get to the Emperor.

Nayeli still didn't trust him.

"Yeah, Athy likes tea! Lippe tea! Lippe tea is Athy's and Mama's favorite!" Athy said as changing the mood which two maids were overwhelmed by her cuteness and loveliness.

'She's too adorable!' They thought.

Meanwhile with Claude and Felix~

"So, the tribal girl named Nayeli knows Lilian and suggestively Diana too?"-Claude

"Yes, Your Majesty. Looks like Miss Nayeli knows where they are but she didn't say anything about their whereabouts than told me that they were alright"-Felix

"Good grief, that will relieve my problem" Claude soon said as he and Felix were talking in his office and about the sudden appearance of Athanasia and Nayeli in his gardens.

Because of this sudden appearance, everyone in the Imperial Palace were stunned by seeing a little girl who bears strikingly resemblance to Diana, the disappeared consort of Claude and possesses the jewel blue eyes.

It was no coincidence and no mistake that she is his daughter.

Lucky for them, Claude decided to shut servants up in order to keep it from reaching out to the public and knowing there are still some nobles are waiting to take the opportunity.

Claude looks at Felix with his sharp gaze. "Should we forced her to confess?" Claude asked which Felix looks at him if he was crazy and loudly 'Huh' in shock.

"Your Majesty! You can't that's a little girl! Besides, didn't you promise to the Princess not to hurt Miss Nayeli?!"-Felix

"Of course I did, you insolent idiot. I wasn't talking like physically hurting her, like tricking her. Besides, a cat often opens up if you feed it properly" Claude said as preferring Nayeli as a cat despite she was raised by the She-wolf.

Felix soon sighs in relief since for a second, he really thought Claude would harm Nayeli.

"What about the Princess? What did you find out about her?" Felix soon asked which Claude looks from the side of them with his arms crossed.

"She's a big eater...and she definitely inherited Diana's brazen personality, she's also somehow smart for her age" Claude soon said as recalling how Athanasia talked and being brazen yet bold.

"I see, what about her name?"-Felix

"Diana named her Athanasia...the name that bears meaning "Immortality"...She states that Diana named her after a flower that is used for medicine"-Claude

"That's....very strange and weird, I never heard a flower named like that, maybe it's from the southern continent"-Felix

"That's what I thought too. But the thing that gets stranger is that Diana named her Athanasia and saying that she will be protected from the "bad men"...Do you think this does something to do with that dog, Roger Alpheus?" Claude soon asked him which Felix looks at him in some surprise.

Claude puzzled up the pieces before Diana's disappearance.

Diana looked pale when he mentioned Roger Alpheus's name.

The Duke of the Alpheus Ducal House and his semi political advisor whom he disobeyed his master like disloyal dog.

And then, after he finds out that Diana and Lily disappeared, the Alpheus Mansion had a fire incident in Roger's office as his paper for the trading business was burned down, all his rum gone, a very offensive drawing, and his boat was stolen.

"Your Majesty...Do you think Duke Alpheus had something do to with Lady Diana's and Lilian's disappearance?" Felix soon asked him which Claude scoffs and turns away.

"Who wouldn't? That filthy dog used to serve Anastacius like a damn mutt before I killed him and took the throne, he started following me if I have more treats for him. That insolent mutt" Claude bitterly explains why he thinks Roger Alpheus has something to do with Diana's disappearance.

After all, Diana is born commoner and despite she was under the protection of the Sultana Anaya and went to the conservatory that was famous for both noble to commoner to go.

There was some doubts that she was fully accepted in the Obelia's High Society.

Like people like Roger or Countess Rosalia who are ambitious and power-hungry as scheming to live most comfortable and luxury life.

No wonder why Riftan hates the nobility.

"That could be a possibility but...If Lady Diana was so scared, then why she didn't tell us? Even Lilian would do if they were threatened" Felix responded as knowing they would tell them if something was wrong.

"I don't know and that's what I am trying to find out. Who dares makes my woman disappeared with my daughter? Those insolent bastards will pay" Claude coldly spoke which Felix knew it was going to be a death sentence to the supposed corruptors..

"Your Majesty, there was something that keep bugging me...If Lady Diana and Lilian were living in Siodonna, then why we couldn't find them in streets of the capital to their entire sultanate?" Felix soon asked which Claude did searched around the capital of Siodonna to it's sultanate along with local villages and towns.

He never got to find them either.

'I did search everything in Siodonna and I couldn't find anything...Wait a second, there was last place I never check before' Claude thought as realizing something.

"Felix, we never check the Royal Palace of Siodonna"-Claude

"Yes, Your Majesty. We never due to the denying request of Her Majesty, the Sultana Anaya"-Felix

"Felix, the Sultana lied to us. Diana did contract her" Claude soon said which Felix was stunned by that and looks at him with his shock eyes.

"If that's true, then why there was no rumor or gossip about Lady Diana staying in the Royal Palace?" Felix said which Claude was about to open his mouth unlit something slammed the door open.

Claude and Felix looks turns around and seeing a Imperial Knight who was panting harshly.

"Your Majesty! Sir Robane! The Princess and the tribal girl has disappear from room!"

Looks like Lucas finally made his move.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.5K 25
You have always been a close friend to Claude for his whole entire life. You knew how he was neglected and all that's why you promised to always be t...
182K 8.2K 73
Athanasia is an heiress to the company "Obelia". She is blessed with beauty, great leadership, and also intelligence. But she felt something was miss...
78.7K 2.9K 41
A wmmap fanfic . What if Athanasia wasn't the only royal child ? What if another princess was born before her to the Emperor and Empress ? She who w...
10K 255 24
Ambrosia is the child of Claude de Alger obelia and amrallyis Augustus Amrallyis was a childhood friend of Claude she was the daughter of a noble kn...