Love, Betray & Crash (Jeongha...

By anyac01

ONGOING Emily has always only had one goal. The Olympics. Nothing else has ever come before that and nothi... More

My Works
Foreword
𝙰𝙲𝚃 𝙾𝙽𝙴
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟚
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟛
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟜
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟝
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟞
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟟
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟠
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖 : 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟡
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖 : 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟘
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖 : 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟙
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖 : 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟚
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟛
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟜
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟝
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟞
𝔸𝕔𝕥 𝕆𝕟𝕖: 𝕊𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕖 𝟙𝟟

~

1.2K 47 12
By anyac01

Emily has always only had one goal.

The Olympics.

Nothing else has ever come before that and nothing else ever will.

Emily's entire life has been surrounded by water. She learnt how to swim before she even learnt how to walk. She was on her way to be at the top however, as it is with athletes, she met with a handful of injuries that threw her off of the game and forced herself to take some time off. Fate was cruel to her and Emily decided to give up her American citizenship, move to Korea for a better opportunity to get her swimming career back in line.

And everything was going well until she crossed paths with Yoon Jeonghan.

After that, it was just a game of Love, Betray and Crash. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 67 51
Single with a very boring life, a librarian at Yonsei University, grew up from the mountainous region from the south, bravely entered uni alone, grad...
Gam-ja By 달

Fanfiction

1.9K 137 13
"Faith have never been in our sides and that won't stop me to chase you with this loves of mine because I once believes that one day you will call me...
89.6K 4.2K 68
Y/N gets tangled up in Seventeen's lives of illegal racing, while also dealing with her own, not-so-legal past. She is forced to face the most painfu...
1.2K 72 22
You can not direct people's Deportments or Manners in the world. You can either live to please them or live to let go and walk for your own apprecia...