MY MAFIA LIFE

By myself-nyx

I am not gonna give spoilers or something so if u want to know just read the story and the videos and pics in... More

INTRO and PAST
PAST=1
Chapter=1
Chapter=2
Chapter=3
Chapter=4
Chapter=5
Chapter=6
Chapter=7
Chapter-8
Chapter -9
Chapter-10
Chapter-12

Chapter -11

1.1K 45 33
By myself-nyx

Authors POV:

After dinner all went to the living room and sat there and chatted for sometime after half an hour all went to their rooms to sleep so did Hanuel and Hyunjin they both went inside their rooms and slept.....

After half an hour hanuel woke up and got out from Hyunjin's embrace and placed a pillow beside him.... She went out of her room and went to kitchen she turned on the lights and started baking some desserts for taehyung and she also made a strawberry shake because she knows he loves strawberries after all the baking, the desserts were ready and she put them in a big tray there were also two spoons for her and taehyung to eat .....

The desserts:

She took the tray of dessert's and made her way to Taehyung's room she knocked on it and no response but she knew that he was awake so she said

Hanuel: taehyung can you please open the door for me...???

Just when taehyung heard her voice he jolted up he looked around his room and thankfully it was clean cuz j-hope forced him to clean his room cuz it was a mess after checking his room he ruffled his hair a little and hesistanly opened the door.....

When he opened the door for hanuel he was greeted by hanuel with a big tray of dessert's in her hands he moved aside to let her in and she came inside her room he closed the door and sat at the bed where hanuel was sitting.....

Hanuel: I am sorry

Taehyung: huh for what...???

He said being clueless

Hanuel: at the dinner table i shouldn't have talked to you like that.....

Taehyung: oh about that it's okay....

He said he was okay but hanuel knew that he was hurt hanuel put the tray of dessert's on the side table and sat closer to taehyung and suddenly she hugged him taehyung was taken aback by her action but he also slowly hugged her then hanuel broke the hug and said

Hanuel: look noona made so many desserts for us to eat together so won't you forgive your noona....???

Taehyung: noona ???

Hanuel sadly said

Hanuel: don't you want to call me noon-

Her words were cut off by happy taehyung

Taehyung: no no i want to call you noona cuz you are my noona

Hanuel smiled happily and both were eating their desserts and were enjoying their moment after eating dessert's taehyung said that he wanted to cuddle so hanuel also agreed and both slept while cuddling each other......

Next morning
Time: 4:30 am

Hanuel got out of taehyung's embrace and went to her room she went and slept beside hyunjin again she woke up at 6:30 she got up and woke up hyunjin too they both freshened up and got dressed they were doing there office work sitting in their room when hanuel noticed that it was almost Breakfast time and they both went downstairs

Their outfits:

Both went downstairs and greeted everyone and they greeted them back but taehyung was not there hyunjin and hanuel were sitting on the three person sofa when taehyung came and greeted everyone he went and sat next to hanuel and said ....

Taehyung: good morning noona....

All gasped at what he said but what hanuel said next made then choke on their drinks

Hanuel: good morning tae baby

After that all drama all went to the dining room and sat at their own respective seats and started eating there food.....

After eating all went to the living room again and it was 7:30 am now all the sibling's got up at the same time and headed outside Hanuel said that she wanted to go on bike today and jungkook said that he wanted to come with hanuel, hanuel said okay and Frist all the cars drove off after all the siblings were gone hanuel told jungkook to hug her waist tightly he did as she said and hanuel drove off in fast speed jungkook was screaming because of fun he liked fast rides and hanuel knew it cuz most people would scream out of fear but he was screaming cuz he was having fun

Soon enought they passed all their siblings car's and firstly entered the university hanuel parked the bike and they were waiting for their siblings to come..... after 15 minutes they came with their cars they parked their cars and got out of them and hanuel and Jungkook told how they have been waiting for them for fifteen minutes and all told them that that hanuel drove too fast that's why they reached Frist and no one told them to wait for them both Jungkook and hanuel scoffed and went away from there hanuel went to her class and jungkook went to his class after hanuel followed Yoongi and Hyunjin the three of them went and sat at their own seats and just like yesterday in the whole lessons yn didn't even give them a single glance......

Now it was time for the dance class without waiting for them hanuel got up took her things and went out of the class and went to her lockers she put her books inside the locker and went to the dance class she went inside and saw jungkook sitting a little far from the siblings hanuel went and sat beside jungkook and both started talking to each other ignoring the stares they were getting from students and their siblings.....

Soon the dance teacher came inside and greeted them she taught them a new choreography and hanuel was paired up with jungkook both were doing awesome after practising for 15 minutes or was time to show the choreography and and the teacher called jungkook and hanuel to dance first......

Both nodded and got up they went in the centre and positioned themselves......

Their Dance:

(Checkered shirt is jungkook and and black hoodie is Hanuel)

After them some more students danced and then the class got over now it was lunch break both hanuel and jungkook went out of the class first ignoring their siblings......

They both sat at the two person table and hanuel bright the lunch for the two of them to eat hanuel also bought three banana milks and gave two to jungkook and kept one for herself while eating lunch both were talking and laughing with each other but knowing their other siblings were getting jealous seeing them laughing and taking with each other after eating their lunch they went out of the cafeteria first and went to the singing class leaving their siblings behind.....

Slowly all the students including their siblings came inside the class they waited for two minutes and after two minutes their music teacher also came she greeted the students and the students also greeted her back the teacher called some students to come and sing when suddenly her eyes landed on hanuel and she said

M/t: miss hanuel can you please come and sing for us.....

Hanuel didn't wanted to sing but she couldn't refuse the teacher so she went in front of the class and teacher gave her some lyrics sheets with and told her to choose one song to sing She choose one song

The song:

After singing hanuel went back to her seat and rest of the classes went in the blink of an eye all the day hanuel was spending time with jungkook which was making others jealous.....

At the dinner time:

Hanuel was sitting next to jungkook and eating there dinner after eating dinner all went went to the living sitting and talking with each other ex hanuel and jungkook coz they both were busy talking to each other when jungkook said something a little out aloud little audible for all of them to hear......

Jungkook: noona why don't we cuddle while watching a horror movie......

He said while smirking as she smirked back and said

Hanuel: of course baby

She said and kissed his cheeks making him go red while all others were red in jealousy they both got up and hanuel said

Hanuel: okay guys good night me and kook are going to sleep

Jimin: Kook ???

Hanuel: oh yeah it's his nickname.....

Jimin: oh okay.... Good night

Kim and Choi family ex jimin, hanuel and jungkook: yeah good night

Hanuel & Jungkook: yeah same to you

Both said and hopped of to jungkook's room they both went and jungkook turned on his laptop and decided to watch an English movie called

"THE HAUNTING OF THE MURDER HOUSE"

They both were about to play the movie when they saw the whole family in the jungkook's room Jin turned on the lights and all the siblings said sorry to both hanuel and jungkook for this morning and thru forgave them then the parents suggested to go to the movie room and watch the movie together and that way it'll be more fun all agreed and went to the movie room hanuel was sitting in between Jungkook and Hoseok

They played the movie and hoseok was clinging onto hanuel's arm and all the sibling's except hanuel, jungkook, taehyung, jimin, yoongi, jisoo, beomgyu, Kai,Irene and joy were screaming time to time whenever there was a jumpscare...... All didn't care about time as tommorow was Saturday they watched the movie till 12:00 and it was only hanuel and yoongi who watched all the movie till the end since all other slept just before the end of the movie......

After the movie ended hanuel and yoongi got up they put blankets on the other and when hanuel was about to sit at her seat she saw hoseok clinging to jungkook she chuckled a little and looked around when yoongi saw her he said

Yoongi: evi don't you came and sleep with me we both can share a blanket....

Hanuel: are you sure i mean won't you feel uncomfortable.....

Yoongi: no why would I tot are my twin aren't you....

Hanuel: yeah I am okay then thank you....

She said and laid beside yoongi she hugged him and started cuddling with him which surprised him cuz he didn't expected this when hanuel noticed it she said....

Hanuel: sorry if you feel uncomfortable but since i always cuddle with Hyun and others i am kinda used to it.....

Yoongi: ah no it's okay it's just that no one has ever cuddled with me.....

Hanuel: What !!! You have never cuddled don't worry I will cuddle with you time to time....

Yoongi: then thank you.....

He said as both slept while cuddling with each other not knowing what coming for them......

Words: 1785
💜💜💜💜💜

What do you think is waiting for them ???

Did you like the chapter if yes then please comment and vote.....

And sorry for not updating soon it's because I have exams every month and it's just after fifteen days of studying each month so i don't really get that much time to update often but i will try to update sooner than before......

Words: 1925
💜💜💜💜💜

What do you think is waiting for them ???

Did you like the chapter if yes then please vote and comment.....!!!!

And I am extremely sorry that i can't update soon it's because I have exams every month just after 15 days of studying so I don't get much time for it, i can't promise but I will try to update sooner than now😊😊
💜💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.4K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
428K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.