Male Wednesday Addams X Reade...

بواسطة ladysunfl0wer

This is my very first story, so please be kind. Thank you for reading. Love you!! المزيد

~Cast~
Chapter 1- Wednesday's child is full of woe
Chapter 2- Nevermore Academy
Chapter 3- Tour of Nevermore
Chapter 4- Ms. Thornhill
Chapter 5- Attempted murder
Chapter 6- Escaping the 'Penitentiary'
Chapter 7- Secrets
Chapter 8- The monster
Q+A
Chapter 9- No body, no crime
A/N
Chapter 10- Extracurricular activities
Chapter 11- Follow a trail
Chapter 12- Clues
Chapter 13- Poe Cup
A/N
Chapter 14- The book
Chapter 15- Outreach day
Chapter 16- Crackpot
Chapter 17- the Crackpot's meeting house
Chapter 18- The end of Crackpot's stupid little statue
Chapter 19- The next victim
Chapter 20- The morgue
Chapter 21- Idk what to name it
Chapter 22- The cave
Chapter 23- Rave'N
Chapter 24- Bloody Prank
Chapter 25- the past
A/N
Chapter 26- Garret Gates
Dead
Chapter 27- Truth be told
Chapter 28- Fishing with bombs
Chapter 29- Innocent like a baby
Chapter 30- Fire will rain...when I rise
Chapter 31- Birthday
Chapter 32- Presents
I love you guys so much <3
Cute one-shot
Chapter 34- Murder of the mayor
Chapter 35- Sneaking out
Chapter 36-
Chapter 37- Funeral
Funniest thing ever
Chapter 38- Uncle Fester
Chapter 39- Make up
Chapter 40- Faulkner's diary
Chapter 41- Stalker
Chapter 42- Date night
Chapter 43- Bad blood
Chapter 44- The truth part 1
Chapter 45- The truth part 2
Chapter 46- Kidnapped
Chapter 47- Expelled
Question!
Chapter 48- Marilyn Thornhill = Laurel Gates
Chapter 49- Honey, I rose up from the dead. Not in a very slay way though.
Chapter 50- The Great War
Chapter 51- Endgame
Chapter 52- The end!
Wedding :D

Chapter 33- Location

2.2K 74 28
بواسطة ladysunfl0wer

Hiiii, hope all of you are well and safe! Enjoy the new chapter!

Holidays are coming up so I can update more often :).

Also, thanks a million for 102K reads! Can't believe you guys like this book so much, it inspires me to keep writing, so thanks a lot again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I haven't always been against birthdays. Each one reminds me I'm a year closer to death's cold embrace. What's not to like about that?" Wyatt smirked.

"Besides, my parents always made sure my birthdays were memorable. The perfect surprise, the perfect cake, the perfect party games. But now parties and games, it...it all feels so trivial." He told Eugene, who was unfortunately still unconscious.

"Goody warned me that I was destined to be alone, and I would be sorry for it."

A throat cleared behind him, Wyatt turned to see Dr. Kinbott standing behind him with some roses.

"Dr. Kinbott." Wyatt greets.

"I haven't seen you since our session with your family. Which was certainly one I won't forget." She smiles. "How are things with them?"

"My mother and I spent some quality time together along with Y/n. Got our hands dirty."

"Gardening?"

"Grave digging." He corrects. "And I managed to keep my father out of prison. What brings you here?"

"Eugene's moms. I work with them. Trauma like this leaves emotional scars on the whole family." She placed the roses on the pot. "They had to head home for a few days, so I promised to check on him."

"I'll leave you to it." Wyatt said and was about to quickly exit.

"Who's Goody?" She asked.

"She's a distant...cousin. VERY distant."

"Sound like she doesn't see you for who you really are."

"She sees more than you know." Wyatt argues.

Dr. Kinbott and Wyatt stare at each other for a few seconds.

"I want to assure you that I will remain as cold and heartless as the first day we met." He warns.

"I doubt a cold-heartless person would be sitting by his friend's side feeling guilty for his condition. And certainly not have a girlfriend."

"I didn't ask for a free session." Wyatt snaps.

"Consider it my birthday gift." She shrugs.

Wyatt glared at her then exited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wyatt and Y/n sat next to Y/n in a booth at the Weathervane reading a book while Y/n read 'Fault in our stars'. Tyler suddenly slid a cup towards him. It had foam in it and the letters spelled 'Happy birthday'.

"I know you're usually a quad kinda guy. But I've been working on that all week." Tyler said sitting across from them.

"Birthday yes, Happy no. Is there anyone Thing didn't tell?" Wyatt wonders.

"Well, who do you think delivered the cake? Granted Y/n ordered it."

Wyatt turned to look at the girl next to him who sat on the sofa Indian style and supporting her head with her hand. She looked up when she noticed him looking.

"I decided to go with a 98% dark chocolate ganache knowing your preferred color palette." She said smiling at him. 

Wyatt smiled at her and kissed her softly and held her hand.

Tyler gestured to the snood on the table. "Is that Enid's gift?"

"It's perfect if you're fleeing a war torn country on foot.

Y/n elbowed Wyatt. "Come on don't like a day that's alllll about you?" She asks holding his arm.

"Everyday is about me. This one just comes with a cake and a bad song." He told her. 

Y/n nods. "So, um...what if I were to um............" Y/n stutters.

Wyatt looked at her in questioningly.

Y/n took in a deep breath. "What if I were to ask you to a non-birthday, song-free dinner? Would you be interested in going?" Y/n asked nervously.

"If you'd like...I can drive guys wherever you want to go." Tyler offers.

Y/n smiled at him gratefully and nodded. "Sure, if it's not too much trouble."

Tyler scoffed at her as if it was the most ridiculous thing he ever heard. 

Wyatt looked at the two of them and glanced back at his book. "I have a tight deadline, emphasis: I'm dead."

"Term paper?" Tyler guessed.

"It's about how whitewashing the sins of our past will come back to kill us all." Wyatt explained in a creepy tone.

Y/n looked down a little sad by his rejection.

Wyatt suddenly reached into his bag and pulled out the drawing of the gate and placed on the table.

"Have you seen this before?" He asks.

Y/n and Tyler shook their heads confused. "Nope."

"What is that even supposed to be?" Tyler questions chuckling.

Wyatt put the paper back. "Never mind." He sighs.

Tyler looked around awkwardly and got up standing next to the book.

"Thanks again Ty." Y/n says smiling at him.

He nods. "Anytime."

The doorbell jingled and the Sheriff walked in.

"Tall, black, two sugars, to go?" Tyler guessed.

His father nodded and Tyler went to go make his coffee.

Wyatt stood up and walked to the sheriff. "That threat burned on the lawn of the school was also in Crackstone's crypt." Wyatt informs.

"Don't tell me you and that girl have been digging up more bodies?" The Sheriff questions sarcastically.

"There's a connection there! I know it!" Wyatt insists.

"Alright, I will put an APB on the dead pilgrim." The Sheriff says with a small sigh.

"I figured since you don't have some old vendetta to obsess over, you are free to solve some real crime." Wyatt said sarcastically.

Sheriff glared at him. "You father and I buried the hatchet....maybe you should the same." The Sheriff said snapping.

"I don't bury hatchets...I sharpen them." Wyatt sassed and walked out and Y/n followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xavier sat in his private studio painting on canvas and listening to music. When Wyatt entered the studio with Thing, Xavier stopped what he was doing lowered the volume of the music.

"I need you help." Wyatt admits. "Don't gloat." Wyatt warns.

Xavier smiled smugly ignoring what Wyatt said. "What? Do you want some drawing lessons?"

Wyatt hands him the drawing of the gate and Xavier examined it.

"Your line work is a little shaky." Xavier comments.

Xavier gestured to the wall with the familiar gate on it.

"When was this?"

"A couple of days ago. I started to have those dreams again."

"Was the monster there?"

"No it was lurking around in the shadows. It was as if it was in my mind."

"You know where this is?"

"This is the old gates mansion. I pass it when I go running." Xavier explained. "Why?"

Thing snapped its finger gaining their attention. Thing pulled of the sheet to a huge canvas, there was a painting of Y/n and Wyatt on the night of the Rave'N. They both were looking into each other's eyes smiling and holding each other.

Wyatt's eyes widened at the sight. It was a beautiful piece of art. Xavier began to panic.

"Okay listen, you both were my inspiration because you both looked so happy and carefree, first time I saw a glimpse of the real you and Y/n. You two are honestly super cute.  I mean look at you two." Xavier said and extended his hand where the painting came to life of Wyatt spinning Y/n around catching her and dipping her with Y/n laughing and smiling.

Wyatt was speechless.

"I.........I...thank you." Wyatt said with wide eyes. He quickly got up and left the studio. Xavier sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiii, thank so much again! Love you all so much! Have an amazing day, please vote and comment!

All the love,

Hermione <3

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.9K 120 11
**PREQUEL TO AFTER NEVERMORE** a new year started so your parents took you up to nevermore and intended on leaving you on your ranch with three hands...
3K 45 12
I'm free to write requests ♡
523 17 37
He looked at me and asked if I was ready. I shook my head yes because I couldn't find my voice. Hey guys this is my first story to write. I hope you...
6.4K 169 36
This is my first story ever. Give it a chance :) Leave your comments, suggestions and even votes. Thank you! :)))