Stars Aligned | ✓

By weirdpranialive_

Book #1 of the Stars Series. ~She taught him to speak out loud He taught her to hear the silence~ ✨ "Do you... More

Author's note
Character Aesthetics
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Epilogue
When Our Stars Collided!

25

3.2K 328 52
By weirdpranialive_

Chapter Twenty Five
"Hasee toh phasee"

×ANANYA×

"How about you be my fake girlfriend and act in front of my parents? Because you are totally in  this with me then." He muttered pointing towards me and I heard Vivian shouting some oh-ho's in the background.

"Nananananananananananana" My voice trailed of musically while I shook my index finger with my head in a sync.

"Fake relationship ke liye bhi reject ho Gaye, Bhai" Vivian said dramatically with a sigh.
[Bhai got rejected even for a fake relationship]

"You both get out" Sahil glared at them while both of them made pouted.

"Maine toh apna muh bhi nahi khola. Es Vivaan ko bhejo mujhe nahi." Kirti replied.
[I didn't even open my mouth. Send this Vivaan out]

"Mujhe kyu? Mujhe yeh drama miss nahi karna. Mai toh kehta hu aap log thoda wait karlo popcorn bana dete hai pehle fir start Karo, khate khate feel aayega thoda-"
[Why me? I don't wanna miss the drama. Rather I'm suggesting that wait for a while, we'll make popcorn and then start. Proper feels will come while eating-]

"Kaisa feel aayega, Vivaan?"  Kirti smirked while giving him looks. I chuckled while noticing Vivaan who got all red while blushing.
[Which feels, Vivian?]

"Ew, kya gandi soch hai!"
[Ew, such a bad mind you have!]

"You guys are not going, right? Let us go inside, Chamatkar" Sahil held my wrist dragging me to the room.

"Aye Haye, Nickname Vickname han" Kirti shouted while I turned around and muttered 'Bitch'
[Wow, nicknames now?]

"Kitni baar kaha yeh mat bulaya kar, Samaj nahi aata na kabhi? Naam hai Mera Etna acha, woh use nahi hota. Aur sabke samne bulana hota hai yeh ess alien duniya ke naam se. Fir aake complaint karega ki aaisa ki sochege waisa sochege. Naam se toh bulana nahi aata esko fir bacho wali shakal banake kaam karva lega apna-" He closed the door once we entered the room.

[How many times have I told you to not call me by this? I have such a good name, you cannot use that, you have to use this alien like name in front of everyone. Then he comes and complains that they thinks this, they think that. He doesn't know how to call by my name and then makes a child-like face to get his work done-]

"Yaar tere me pause ka button hai ki nahi?" He asked.
[Do you have any pause button?]

"Haina? Mai bhi yehi sochti hu kabhi kabhi. Bolne ka competition hota hoga na toh Mai jitugi for sure. Lekin ha, hai, pause ka button hai"
[Right? Even I think the same sometimes. If there is a competition for speaking then I'll surely win. But yes, I do have a pause button]

"Kharab ho chuka hai woh?"
[Is it damaged?]

"Kya?"  He pressed his forehead with his fingers while looking down.
[What?]

"Pause button"

"Kharab nahi hua hai but Maine pause ke button ko pause Kardiya hai kyuki agar usko Maine unpause kiya toh tumhara entertainment pause ho jayega"
[It isn't damaged but I've paused my pause button because if I unpause that then your entertainment will be paused]

"You win!" He threw his hands in surrender and I smiled in victory.

Mafia Queen Ananya always wins!

"So come back to the main topic. Kaha se kaha le Gaya topic ko!"
[You took the topic from where to where!]

"Yes yes, I did everything. Yesterday, I got drunk and got lost in my talks of fictional world and wasn't ready to sleep, and I pulled you while falling so we end up in a compromising situation which could make the world think that we are in a relationship. And yes, how can I forget, I was the one who took a selfie with my mom despite you stopping me. I'm so sorry, Chamatkar"

Arey, thike Bhai, sorry. Etne taane marne ka zaroorat nahi tha.
[Okay, sorry. He didn't have to taunt me like that]

I actioned of zipping up my mouth, locked it and held out his hand, placing the imaginary keys on it, and then closing his hand into a fist, I showed him a thumbs up.

I'm not speaking a word now.

"So" Sahil started but I raised my brows for getting his attention. He passed a confused look and I directed him through my eyes to his hand which was still holding my wrist. He didn't understand.

"Bol!" I shook my head and pointed my free hand to the caged one. He immediately left it and muttered a 'sorry'. I instructed him to tell further and he nodded, sighing again.
[Tell!]

"So, just because you started this, and you proposed a solution to this, you are going to be a part of the solution." I shook my head.

"But you acted in front of that Aunty, it all started from there. So I cannot go switching girls as my fake girlfriends in front of everyone. You threw me into a well, so you're jumping with me too. I don't know anything else" I took out my phone and typed 'No' in my notepad while showing him that.

He took out his phone while I waited curiously, after a few seconds, he turned a phone and I could see a 'Yes' written on his notepad.

Copycat!

"You don't have an option. My parents aren't going to leave you or beleive you. So this is the best choice. And on the top of that you will get to experience this fake dating trope, you wanted to experience it, right? So that is it! Thankyou so much"

How does he know that I wanted to experience it?

I wanted to raise a question but I was on my quiet mode, right now so I let it go.

"Mai thak gayi Bina bole, huff"
[I got tired without talking, huff]

"Now no bakwas, reply to whatever I said"
[Bakwas- Nonsense]

"I wouldn't let go of this wonderful opportunity if it didn't include your whole family. It isn't even just till parents now!" I said.

"All thanks to?" He asked sarcastically.

"Yes yes. To me, to me. And no, I don't do business where parents are involved."

"But look, we both are at profit here, think and understand. My parents will be happy for a while, and will stop the search of girls for me, that Aunty will leave my back too. And, you get to experience your book trope, fake dating! Just imagine, you can showcase your talent, acting here. You can proudly say that I have fake dated someone, it is so cool" He is on the verge of taking my yes after this paragraph. Before I could say something he further said.

"And it's just till Abhinav's wedding. In his wedding, we have to act infront of my relatives and parents after that I'll tell everyone we broke up. No one is at loss here!"

"Wait a minute, why would your relatives be at Abhinav's wedding?" I asked.

"We are cousins too, if you don't know. He is my Aunt's son and my bestfriend too."

"What the- fuck-? I'm never doing this then. I'm sorry. I cannot handle everyone face to face and teasing me, considering me as your future wife. Nope nope nope. I can't" 

"All you have to do is blush, laugh a little at their teasings, jokes. And I'll make them stop if you are uncomfortable. Don't worry about that." He reassured me.

"But-" why do I want to do this somewhere.

I mean experiencing this with someone you kind of like-

No I do not like him, bullshit. I was high when I said that.

"See, Four years ago, you told me that I owe you one, remember? When I was ready to be quiet and help you, I understood your situation, right. I don't believe in paybacks but now that I'm in need of your help, it's time for payback! You have to help me."

This is emotional blackmailing now.

"Oh that reminds me I can't attend Abhinav's wedding because if anyone related to my wedding saw me there, I would be doomed. Like not doomed but I don't want to create drama on someone's big day. So you have to find someone else" I made this excuse which was half truth.

"That won't happen. The guy you left, was my father's business partner now we don't even talk to them. And Abhinav's wedding will consider relatives, no one else because they decided to go for a small wedding." I nodded thinking for a while.

"But why can't you ask some other girl for this favour. I would laugh at serious moments I swear. I'll ruin it."

"Because that Aunty told my Mom about you, you opened your mouth during that call that night, and you were spotted with me yesterday night too. Even my Mom knows that I'm no Playboy to change girls like that. And as long as you're natural, laugh,cry,sing,dance, jump, fly, do anything you want."

Makes sense. The guy is so innocent that no one will ever believe him even if he did something like that.

Like full gentleman-ish types.

No, don't do this, Anu, you'll be trapped. I'm telling you.

There is no harm in trying, is there?
Also you are the one who started that game, you should help him, he got in trouble because of you.

Damn, just imagine this male hot chick as your boyfriend. Fake, ofcourse.

I consider that everyone must be aware of my these three sides.

And my simp side, you're crossing a line now. Don't you dare call that guy a male hot chick even if he is one. Be in your limits!

"Please, Chamatkar" See I told you, he makes child like faces whenever he has a work. He made one right now too.

"Stop calling me that then I'll think"

"Can never happen. For me, you're always chamatkar" He genuinely gave me a smile. I smiled too, I bet my cheeks would be red by now.

"Hasee toh phasee" He stated. 
[If smiled, then trapped]

"Done then, thankyou my one and a half month, fake girlfriend" he said forwarding his hand for a handshake.

"Haan kisne bola?"
[who said yes?]

"Your smile did" I grinned more widely at his words while shaking my head. We both started laughing while looking at each other. I pressed my lips to stop laughing but ended up laughing again.

"Don't know how many more troubles I'm going to get into, now" Sahil said still the smile not leaving his face.

"Abh toh aadat dal hi le." I replied shrugging.
[Now get used to it]

"Lagta hai khud hi apne pairo par kulahdi marli maine"  I slapped his arm and glared at him.
[Looks like invited trouble, by myself]

"Okay, jokes apart, at any point, because of anyone including me, you feel uncomfortable in this then just pass me one look, I'll take care of it."

I nodded at his words and said " Same to you" he gave me a look.

"Ugh, sorry."

"Chamatkar's nonsense mode is back" he joked.

"You want me to become your fake girlfriend, right?"

"You can't back off. Payback, remember?"

"Yep, I'm doing this all because of a stupid payback" lair, as if you didn't want to do that.

He laughed. Opening the door, the first thing that came into our view was Kirti and Vivian stumbling, because they were standing by the support of that door. They gave us a awkward smile and Vivian scratched the back of his neck, embarrassed. Kirti, however didn't care much.

"Eavesdropping aren't we?" I heard Sahil say.

"Leave that. Yay or nay?" Kirti asked, hopefully.

Sahil and I looked at each other, we nodded and then said in a sync "Yay"

"YAY, YAY, YAY, I already ordered a cake. I knew it. Kriti, I won the bet, when am I getting the reward?" Vivian shouted the first sentence and within the last ones, he smirked at her.

"What was the bet?" I asked curiously.

"That is supposed to be a secret!" Kirti said, flushed.

This is the first time I'm seeing her red. And I'm loving it.

Even a blind person would say that they have some chemistry.

I looked at the person, I had to fake some chemistry, I'm going to love this so much, I feel.

Karna toh tha yeh start se, bus bhav khana tha na?
[You wanted to do it from the start, just wanted some attention, didn't you?]

🦋

YAYYYYYYY.

I feel good after writing everything I planned.

And the speed of my updates? Tell me, It has increased! Whenever I take a leave, I update! 💃

I would be lying if I said Ananya isn't inspired by me, like legit, Ananya is me, I'm Ananya. First half of the chapter was just my friends handling me cuz I do not have my Sahil. :')

Also, have you ever fake dated? Or thought of fake dating ? It happens in real life too. I've tried and ended up as just friends, which is good. Try it sometimes, it's fun fooling people I swear. 😭

Also, don't foget to click the star button. Also how was the chapter?

See you in the next part. 🤝🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 20.7K 74
She was rose in the garden filled with thorns🥀 He was the thorn that would destroy her🔱 Ansh & Anaya were tied in an arranged marriage. By their p...
1.7K 165 21
• A love-hate love story • Only if they hadn't bumped into each other none of them would be in this hot mess. But they were destined to meet afterall...
75.9K 4.1K 54
"Anaaya! look at me!" He held my chin with his cold finger tips and I shivered at his touch. He pulled me to stand in front of him facing him, direct...
43.7K 2.8K 36
"Does it ever drive you crazy Just how fast the night changes?.." "Yes...I agree i loved you crazily...maybe i still do...far more than crazily actua...