New Friends

By Cyb9rlovee

Jayah and Kimora's friendship end after kimora speaked on and lied on her More

New Members 0.1%
Argument 0.2%
Friendship over 0.3%
Hurting 0.4%
Hurting pt.2 0.5%
Instagram Live 0.6%
Welcome Back 0.7%
Leap Frog Leap 0.8%
First Kiss 0.9%
Dating 0.10%
Girl's Day 0.11%
Girl's Day pt.2 0.12%
Squad Meeting 0.13%
Party in the summer 0.14%
Grieving 0.15%
Grieving pt.2 0.16%
First Day 0.17%
Movie Date 0.18%
Babysitting 0.19%
Talking shit 0.20%
Attitude 0.21%
Can't walk fa shii 0.22%
Break up 0.23%
Betrayed pt.2 0.24%
New People pt.1 0.26%
New People pt.2 0.27%
Birthday Girly 0.28%
Birthday Girlyy pt.2 0.29%
Boy bsf 0.30%
Runaway 0.31%

Road Trip 0.25%

190 6 2
By Cyb9rlovee

Jayah

Since all the Instagram stuff been going on and that's all i been having my mind on, Jennicy decided for us to take a road trip to somewhere new to take my mind off everything that has happened from the start of the beef till now and so we could bond.

I made sure I had all my clothes and bags and I also made sure my bag that was staying wit me had everything it needed like, Money,Chargers,Headphones and other stuff.

I woke up at like 7:20 Am since the car ride was like 9 maybe 10 hours. I got changed into a t-shirt a hoodie and sum tights and i just slipped on sum crocs.

I went and put my bags in the trunks and sat in the backseat and put my beats on and played 'Two Birds On A Wire' By Regina Spektor.

Justyce n Jennicy loaded their stuff in the trunk and we pulled off.

We were going to San Francisco so it was gonna be a long car ride. We were an hour in and decided to get snacks for the road.

I just got a few chips,sour gummy worms and 2 bottles of sodas since we had drinks already in the car.
━━━
Theylove_Jayah Posted...

━━

━━

━━

Theylove_Jayah Road Trip wit my Sisterss The0nlyJustyce & Jenniicy💞

View all 5,890 Comments...

User589- Finally gettin away

IheartJayah- Them J sisterss
-Theylove_Jayah- 🫶🏽

The0nlyJustyce- Siss🤞🏾🩷
-Theylove_Jayah- 💕

Jenniicy- Sisterss Forever❤️🔒
-Theylove_Jayah- Forever locked inn🔒
-The0nlyJustyce- Always❤️🫂

User687- Had to leave cs of that post trin made

User432- Mora,trin,lilnai and Leelee is better

User221- Yeahh Jayah

-Hearts4Jayah- Favv make sure to take pics.
-Theylove_Jayah- Gotchuu

galleryofjay- Hope ya'll have fun
━━━
After I finished replying to Instagram comments I just scrolled through insta.

It started getting boring after awhile so I was about to get off but i came across this picture of a girl group.
━━
dancing_divaaaa Posted...

dancing_divaaaa My favs girlyss❤️🤍

View all comments...
━━━
I smiled at the picture and liked it.

The girls all looked nice and friendly and they looked close and tight.

I wish I could have friends like that, but I knew I would never cause of my trust issuses and after what happened with Kimora and Trinity I won't be close friends with anybody.

I got off my instagram and turned on my spotify playlist.

'A Thousand Years' By Christina Perri Played.

I hummed to the song and slowly fell asleep
━━━━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 125 18
๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐ธ๐‘ข๐‘›-๐ฝ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘  ๐พ๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘‡๐‘Ž๐‘’โ„Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘”๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘‡๐‘† ๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๏ฟฝ...
207 34 11
"you fell for me first but I fell harder." she said. "ani, I fell harder." he protested. ====== "and who are you to ask about her." her best friend a...
209 6 15
At first Bullying then roommate then friend to lovers ๐ŸŽˆ
101K 2.8K 41
"๐’พ'๐“‚ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‚ ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐‘”๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“€๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“Œ ๐’พ๐“‰'๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘’." - ๐’ท๐“‡๐“Ž๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“๐‘’๐“‡ The original sto...