𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙄𝙀�...

Galing kay Cruzey_2k

"A TRUE SOLDIER NEVER GIVES UP EVEN IF THEY WERE HIT A MILLION TIMES, THEY WILL ALWAYS COME BACK STRONGER" R... Higit pa

{𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙏𝙍𝙐𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙄𝙀𝙍}
CHAPTER 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
.
CHAPTER 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 6

180 7 3
Galing kay Cruzey_2k

3RD PERSPECTIVE

THE Morning Sun hit Santiago's Face. as it was daylight. the man woke up and got off the floor remembering that he had slept in Nyla's Room he exited out seeing the little girl and Julia by The dinning table.

"Morning Santiago" Julia greeted as she placed a bowl of cereal besides Nyla. "Thanks Mom" Julia rubbed the little girl's Head as she walked towards Santiago. "Thank you for cleaning up the mess and putting Nyla back to sleep" Santiago nodded "There's Coffee if you want some. Jabari is in the shower getting ready"

Santiago went over to the counter and poured himself some Coffee. He sat beside Nyla as she smiled at Santiago feeling more comfortable with him. Jabari came out into some new clothes. Seeing Santiago.

"Morning Santiago, sorry about the mess" Jabari said as he gotten told by his girlfriend. Santiago Giggled "it's alright I was a bit surprised that you got up. I thought you would be hungover." Jabari starting hitting his chest. "Well I am good at drinking alcohol like that" Julia smacked her boyfriend on the shoulder.

"Stop getting cocky" She said as Jabari held her by her waist. And started kissing her. "You know you love it" Santiago and Nyla both looked at each other before saying ew.

Jabari flipped off at Santiago and Julia smacked him again. "Don't do that especially in front of Nyla" Jabari started to pout "I'm sorry baby" Santiago Started laughing. "Bro Shut up go get ready we leave in five minutes" Santiago gets up and puts his mug in the sink.

"Okay but when I get back you better not be still pouting to poor Julia" Santiago leaves to his room to change his clothes. As he goes back downstairs he sees Tara, Rosita, Glenn and Noah in the living room. With Nyla. Then noticed that Rosita was wearing his Jacket still. He walked towards them and Nyla noticed.

"Hey Uncle Santiago I made more friends" She pointed at each one of them. He smiled and noticed Jabari enter the living room. "Okay we're heading off, bye Nyla" Nyla ran up too Jabari and hugged him. Nyla then hugged Santiago. "Bye Uncle Santiago"

"Bye Nyla be good to your mother" She nodded then looked at everyone and waved goodbye. They all waved back at the young one and headed outside. Where Olivia the lady who took are weapons were. She handed each of our weapons then the keys for the vehicle that they were taking.

They followed Jabari as they walked to the vehicle. Rosita was walking beside Santiago and the others noticed and Started snickering. That caught Santiago's attention but he ignored. "So here" Rosita Took the jacket off and handed it to Santiago.

"You sure you don't need it" Santiago looked at her. "I'm fine it's quite hot today anyways" The man took the jacket from her hands and put it in his bag. "She's cute" Rosita looked at Santiago. "You mean Nyla?"

"Yeah it's cute how she calls you uncle" Santiago smiles. "Yeah. Jabari told her to call me uncle" Rosita smiles. They entered the van. Where Tara, Santiago Glenn and Noah. Sat in the back while Rosita and Jabari were in the front.

They drive out of Alexandria. "Where's the first location" Jabari says while Noah is looking over the map. It's an abandoned warehouse a mile or so away" Jabari nodded as he watched the road.

"So it's Rosita right" Jabari asked while driving. The woman nodded as Jabari. "My daughter seems to like you a lot" He said as the woman looked at him. "Really?" Jabari nodded. Then on the two started to get to know each other a bit more.

Meanwhile Everyone in the back of the van were teasing Santiago. "Come on you like her" Glenn said as Tara and Noah agreed. "Shut up you idiots, you guys are acting like little kids" They kept this going for awhile.

Meanwhile Larisa was back in Alexandria, she was assigned to work alongside Deanna basically being assistants and medics. They got to know what their job was around Alexandria. As Deanna showed them their daily tasks. They were free to head off.

Larisa still felt anxious and scared from last night and Maggie noticed her behaviour. "Are you alright" Larisa quickly nodded her head before walking off. Back to her house.

As she got to her front door. The voices started getting louder.

"You can never forget me"

"You wish I was still alive. don't ya"

"I wish I could touch your pretty face and your body again and again"

"Don't be shy, you're mine"

"AHHHHH! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" The woman screamed as she dropped her keys. As she frantically pulled at her hair and was heavily breathing. The voice of the man echoed through her head as he was trapped in her.

Suddenly Carol came as she heard the commotion. "Are you alright Larisa" She looked at the panicking girl. "Make him stop, make him stop!" The woman chanted as Carol was confused. "Stop who"

Larisa didn't answer but she felt really bad. Carol picked up her keys and unlocked her house for Larisa and helped her inside.

While the group still continued their search for supplies for Alexandria the last two Warehouses were a bust they were all raided, the group could only find a few items like canned food and Batteries and other items. The group were planning to return back to Alexandria.

But Santiago noticed another Warehouse. That they didn't mark. "What about this one" Glenn looked at the map. "Yeah we should check here" they handed the map over to Jabari. He looked over it and Radioed into Deanna. "Deanna we found another warehouse, that wasn't marked should we inspect it"

"Go ahead I give you the clear. Make sure you don't waste the petrol though. that's all you got for today" Jabari agreed and hung up.

"Looks like we got one more stop to make" Jabari turns the ignition on and starts driving.

They get to the location. Jabari Turns the ignition off and turns to the rest of the group "Okay here's the plan I drive to the back, one person will have to watch the car as the others and I go in" Noah held his hand upright. "I'll stay" Jabari nods and hands him the keys.

"Ok the rest of us, we head in quietly inspect every room" They agree and Everyone hops out. Holding their weapons. They follow Jabari's lead and enter the Warehouse.

They walk into the building. Pointing there weapon as they keep moving. Jabari, Tara and Glenn. Check the main office whilst Rosita and Santiago. Check the other room.

As Santiago looks around holding his rifle. He enters the room without checking and gets attacked by a walker. Who latched onto the man. Rosita held her knife and stabbed it in the head. Then kicking it off of Santiago.

"You idiot check the rooms first" She whispered as she took the lead. Santiago felt a bit embarrassed. But followed the woman.

As they scanned the room, They had found four crates filled with canned foods and other useful materials. Jabari radioed in and told them that this was a good amount stuff.

As they checked outside the place was gonna start swarming with walkers as herds were coming towards the van. Jabari shut the door and radioed Noah to move the vehicle at the front. Noah took action and drove it to the designated area. But there were still herds of walkers coming. "We need a distraction"

Santiago looked at Glenn but Glenn quickly shook his head. "No I ain't being Walker Bait again and you owe me" He pointed at Santiago's chest. Santiago gulped and Didn't want to. "Look I get your afraid of those things but if you don't do this Santiago we might as well die its your choice" Tara said as Santiago felt the pressure all on him. He sighed before running out and Creating a diversion for the group to get the food in the van.

Santiago ran far enough for the groups to load most of the canned food in the van. He started shooting each walker that came to him. The noise of thudding could be heard as Walkers corpses began to collapse as they were getting shot at. Suddenly the van started driving off whilst Santiago started running towards the van. The back doors were open as Glenn was standing trying to tell Santiago to run.

Santiago kept running as Glenn held his hands out for Santiago to Jump into the back. As everyone was yelling at Santiago. Santiago wanted to give up but he knew he couldn't he kept running and as he got closer he jumped and Glenn caught onto Santiago's hands and helped him into the Van. Glenn quickly shut the doors. Santiago was out of breath as he laid in the van exhausted. Everyone was happy that Santiago made it out safely.

"You okay" Tara said as she looked down at Tired and exhausted man. "I'm fine" he said
As he laid up seeing a lot of Canned foods still in the back of the van.

They were all happy they got this stuff to take Back to Alexandria.

As they got back. Deanna awaited for the group's arrival as they entered through the gate. Spencer and Aiden Deanna's sons opened the back door to see the food. Deanna looked at  Jabari proudly. "I can't believe you brought back this much food"

"Don't thank me thank Santiago he found the warehouse" Deanna turned to Santiago. "Thank you" Santiago Nodded "Alright Olivia is over there so hand back in yourself weapons. After the group hand in there weapons. They all say goodbye as they all head home to have showers and relax for the day.

Larisa is at home with Carol who has been taking care of her after her break down. "Are feeling better now" Larisa nods as she looks at the door seeing Noah and Tara walk in.

"Hey guys is everything alright in here" Tara asked. Carol nodded and Larisa did too. "Okay umm me and Noah will cook dinner later if that's fine" Larisa nodded and the two walked to their room.

"Your gonna be fine" Carol asked and Larisa nodded as Carol left. Larisa felt frightened by The Governor as he still haunts her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

42.7K 1.4K 31
Re-writing m Faye was broken before the world ended, wanting nothing but to be happy. On her journey she'll love and she'll lose, but can she get he...
35.9K 746 52
Danielle, a girl prone to panic attacks. A girl with a complicated childhood. A childhood kids don't want. She's looking to survive. She doesn't wan...
2.4K 110 8
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬. 𝐎𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞... (seasons one - eleven)
724K 17.7K 72
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐖𝐃 | 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦; 𝘪...