Cold Wave of Rebirth

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-142

Chapter 56-60

737 9 2
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 56

    Song Yi picked up a broken bamboo shoot and observed it carefully. The fracture was irregular, as if it had been bitten off by something.

    Gu Weiwei also came over to have a look, she asked suspiciously:

    "This looks like a tooth mark, could it be bitten off by some animal? But what animal eats bamboo? Pandas?"

    Song Yi threw away the bamboo shoots in his hand and picked up a few more. The fractures are basically the same. This animal is like Monkey King stealing flat peaches, eat it as soon as it is eaten, but it doesn't finish it, and throws it away after taking two or three bites of each bamboo shoot.

    Song Yi had already guessed what animal was eating the bamboo shoots, and just as he was about to speak, a gray figure suddenly appeared from the bamboo forest.

    Song Yi's eyes were quick and his hands were quick, and his body disappeared into place with a single movement, so fast that she only saw an afterimage. She felt that his physical skills seemed to have been upgraded again.

    Not far away, Song Yi was holding out a gray animal with a round body and four short legs that were still struggling.

    "Hey, what is this?"

    Others gathered around when they heard the movement, and everyone looked at the animal in Song Yi's hand curiously.

    "It's a bamboo rat." Song Yi said.

    "Bamboo rat? No wonder it eats bamboo shoots."

    Although the bamboo rat has grown in size, its appearance has not changed, making it easy to identify.

    "It's actually this thing that's making trouble, the bamboo rat looks quite fat, with so much meat." She poked the bamboo rat's plump body with her hand.

    "Look quickly, look quickly." Sheng Congwen suddenly shouted.

    Everyone looked up and saw a lot of bamboo rats suddenly scurrying out of the bamboo grove. They fled around in the bamboo grove, quickly got into the hole and disappeared.

    "So many? When did there become so many bamboo rats     in the bamboo forest? How will the bamboo shoots grow?

    " , this is much easier than hunting in the mountains." Gu Weiwei said.

    "That's a good idea. Fourth brother, go and inform the ancestral hall. Let's go home and prepare."

    Sheng Congwen nodded and immediately ran to the ancestral hall.

    "Village chief, village chief."

    Sheng Congwen had a loud voice and arrived before anyone arrived.

    "Why is it you?"

    Old Zhou was very familiar with Sheng Congwen's voice, and came out to greet him when he heard it.

    "Why are you looking for the village chief?"

    "Of course it's a good thing, haha, take me to the village chief."

    Gu Qingshan heard that there were many bamboo rats in the bamboo forest of the Gu family, so he immediately summoned the men in the ancestral hall to help catch them. Big bamboo rats are all meat.

    When they heard that there was meat, the men became excited and rushed to the bamboo forest immediately. Everything about picking oyster mushrooms is left to the female compatriots.

    Lao Zhou was also very excited. He patted Sheng Congwen on the shoulder and said that if he wants to eat pork knuckles in the future, just come to him, and he will definitely help him make them. Of course, Sheng Congwen must provide the ingredients himself.

    "We are coming, we are coming." A group of men came to the bamboo forest carrying various tools, and everyone had excited smiles on their faces.

    A group of people are now in the bamboo forest, ready to move. If Song Yi hadn't said to wait, they might have already taken action by now.

    "Okay, everyone, listen up, let's do this..."

    Hua Feng explained to everyone the method and essentials of catching bamboo rats, making sure to catch as many bamboo rats as possible.

    "Okay, act."

    As soon as Huafeng finished speaking, everyone started to move immediately. They worked in groups of two or three, and the cooperation was very tacit.

    "Quick, there is a nest here, come here, hurry up."

    "Cast the net, cast the net, hurry up, don't let them escape." "

    I found it, there are more here, come quickly."

    "Okay, don't worry, show your hand. " Let you see, I was a good hunter back then."

    There were such conversations everywhere in the bamboo forest, and even the cold weather couldn't stop their enthusiasm.

    Wearing too many clothes and being inconvenient to move, it is inevitable that there will be fish that slip through the net during the process of catching bamboo rats. At this time, Song Yi and the others should come out.

    As long as they make a move, basically no one will run away.

    After about two hours of arrest, Song Yi called a stop. Normal people can't stay outdoors for too long. Two hours is the limit. If they stay any longer, they may get frostbite.

    Although it was only two hours of catching, everyone was exhausted and out of breath, but the harvest was gratifying. The bamboo rats caught were filled with twelve bamboo baskets, five to six in one bamboo basket, and there were at least 60 to 72 here.     They paid special attention when they were catching them. All they caught were adult bamboo rats, and all the young ones were released. Gu Weiwei is thinking about sustainable development, now he has caught this wave, and after a while, the little bamboo mouse will be able to catch another wave when he grows up.     In the end, the Gu family got 15 rats. Originally, Gu Qingshan said that they only needed about 20 rats, but the men who caught bamboo rats in the ancestral hall were the main force, and the ancestral hall had a large population, so she decided to keep 15, and leave the rest to the ancestral hall. .     It was very unexpected to get so many bamboo rats, save some food, enough for them to eat for a long time. The Gu family has no shortage of meat to eat, and they kept a few bamboo rats to try something new.     After catching the bamboo rats, they had to continue to pack their things. There were no fresh bamboo shoots, so they could only prepare something else.     Ten bamboo baskets were carried to the ancestral hall and lined up. The scene was very spectacular. Children and old people came out to circle around the baskets. The women gathered in twos and threes to discuss and chatter.

    "Okay, don't look around, find some people to deal with these bamboo rats." Gu Qingshan said.

    "Village head, have you finished processing everything? Do you want to save some?" "

    Let's handle it all. How do you raise bamboo rats in the ancestral hall     ?

    "

Big ticket.

    57|Chapter fifty-seven
Word count: 6505Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    The next day, everyone in Shiqiao Village woke up early in the morning to load the sleigh with the things they had prepared yesterday. The things prepared in the ancestral hall and the Gu family filled the two sleigh carts to the brim.

    This time Song Yi, Gu Weiwei and Xiang Tianming went together, while Huafeng and Sheng Congwen stayed to look after the house. Sheng Congwen calculated that last time it was Huafeng who went, this time it was Xiang Tianming, and it will be his turn next time.

    There are still Gu Cheng and Lao Zhou on the other side of the ancestral hall, and Lin Huanhuan will also go with them. Gu Weiwei is very surprised to see Lin Huanhuan.

    "Huanhuan, come and sit by my side." She waved to Lin Huanhuan, beckoning her to come and sit with her.

    Lin Huanhuan raised her head and laughed, and immediately trotted over to get on the sleigh driven by Song Yi.

    "Hey, why did you follow this time?"

    Lin Huanhuan secretly glanced at Song Yi, and seeing that he didn't look back, she quietly leaned into her ear and whispered, "I'm going with a mission this time, I want to change Something, you know some things are... um... inconvenient for men."

    There are many women living in the ancestral temple, and women are naturally more troublesome than men, and they always need some necessities every month. In addition, women are more careful than men, and can consider more comprehensively what to exchange.

    She watched Lin Huanhuan's small movements, and just wanted to tell her not to do wasted effort, no matter how softly she spoke, Song Yi would definitely hear her at such a close distance. She glanced at Song Yi's expression and found that there was no change, as if she hadn't heard it.

    Sure enough, sometimes facial paralysis is also beneficial.

    "Then why did you go?"

    There were so many women in the ancestral hall, how could she let a little girl out?

    "Maybe it's because I'm not too afraid of the cold?" Lin Huanhuan said doubtfully.

    not afraid cold?

    "Haven't you been afraid of the cold?"

    "No, it's just that in the past two months, you're not as afraid of the cold as before. You used to stay outside the house for more than ten minutes and you felt like you were dying of cold, but now you don't feel much. Everyone was busy packing up yesterday. Pleurotus ostreatus, there are not enough people, and I went to sweep the snow together, and after sweeping for a long time, I didn't feel cold or tired, and seemed to be stronger, do you think I am abnormal?" Gu Weiwei looked at

    Lin Huanhuan enviously , this girl is very lucky. Lin Huanhuan is aware of this phenomenon, and it is also a manifestation of evolution. , Unlike their evolution by injection of genetic medicine, Lin Huanhuan belongs to the category of natural evolution. According to the research of later generations, there are very few human beings who can undergo natural evolution, and the probability of being able to stimulate supernatural powers is even lower.

    However, the process of natural evolution is relatively slow, and the length of time varies according to individual circumstances. Lin Huanhuan now has some signs, which can be regarded as a relatively fast type. After completing all evolutions, they will also be like them, with increased physical fitness and no fear of cold.

    She was finally convinced now that the girl was indeed lucky.

    "It's a good thing that I'm strong enough not to be afraid of the cold. There's nothing wrong with it. I feel that I'm more resistant to the cold than my mother and aunt, and I'm stronger than before." Gu Weiwei felt that Lin Huanhuan was really her lucky star, if she was not careful in the future It was found to be abnormal, and there was a way to explain it.

    "Really, that's really great. I was a little scared at first. My grandma told my fortune, saying that my life is good, and my life will be safe and smooth. Thinking of this, I am not so scared anymore." Lin Huanhuan said Showing a sweet smile.

    "I think your grandma is right."

    "Yes."

    Lin Huanhuan and Gu Weiwei sat together, and Gu Cheng and Lao Zhou got into another sleigh driven by Xiang Tianming. In the eyes of everyone in Shiqiao Village, the two cars drove away slowly.

    Today, Yang Lin is still standing in the sheltered place at the gate of the living area, waiting for business, and several colleagues gathered around to chat.

    "Xiao Linzi, you've come out on top now."

    "Yeah, yeah, not only moved to the living area, but also got to know Captain Lu and Boss Qin. It's not easy. In the future, I have to take care of these old brothers outside."

    "After getting acquainted with these two people, no matter whether they are inside or outside the living area, they will be able to talk. It can be regarded as both black and white." Facing the compliments of several colleagues, Yang Lin did not feel complacent, and was still cautious in his heart

    . Humble, he always remembers who brought him what he is today.

    He smiled and said: "Where, where, in the future, I will have to rely more on the big brothers. Although I know Captain Lu and Boss Qin, I can't rely on the favor of these two people to live. If you want to survive, you have to test yourself, right?" It’s true, it’s true, relying on the mountains to fall, relying on everyone to run, nothing can be achieved by yourself, Xiao Linzi is still you who can see clearly.”

    Yang Lin was making jokes with a few people, and when he looked up from a distance, he saw two unique sleigh cars approaching at high speed. His eyes lit up, and he immediately apologized to his colleagues and walked away.

    The others looked up and saw the sleigh cart pulled by two snow mastiffs, and they all sighed. A big client came, but it wasn't their own, but each of them had a chance to get this big client, but they lost it because of hesitation. Now I don't know how many people are so regretful that their intestines are green.

    When Gu Weiwei got out of the car, she saw Yang Lin waiting beside her. She was a little surprised. She originally thought that if she couldn't meet her, she would go to his house to find him.

    "Didn't you do business today?"

    Yang Lin said with a smile: "How can we have business every day? In our business, we don't open for seven days, and we eat for seven days after opening. It's normal." Gu Cheng and Yang Lin are also very familiar, he

    joked : "We are his biggest business."

    "Hahaha." Everyone laughed together.

    "Come to my house first, I guess you should come these few days."

    Gu Weiwei looked at a few people, and everyone expressed no objection, just looking for a place to warm up.     "Okay, I haven't seen Yangliu for a long time, go and see her, my mother made two fur coats for you, let me bring them here for you to try, if not, then take them back home and change them." A group of people went to deposit them

    familiarly

Deposit the sleigh in the area, and then check in from the sentry post.

    Yang Lin's family now lives in District D of the living area. The houses in this district are all small and the rent is relatively cheap. The building he lives in is not far from the place where Lu Kang's troops are stationed, and it is very safe in terms of security. It is considered a relatively good house in this area.

    Yang Lin opened the door and called them in.

    Yang Liu was working in the room, when she heard the movement, she leaned her head out to have a look, and when she saw Wei Wei, she immediately ran out in surprise.

    "Miss Wei Wei, you are the ones here, come in and sit down." After she finished speaking, she turned and went to the kitchen, and took out a thermos and a few bowls. There are not so many cups for drinking water at home, so I had to use bowls instead. Fortunately, she went to the water room in the morning to fetch two pots of hot water, otherwise she would not even be able to drink tea at this time.

    "Don't be too busy, we are not thirsty, come and sit down." She shook her hand, indicating that she could not drink water.

    "Yes, yes, in such a cold day, drink some hot water to make you feel better." Yang Liu poured a bowl of water for everyone, and then stopped.

    Lin Huanhuan had never been to the living area, so she observed carefully and curiously along the way. The living area is very large, and the houses inside are basically heated. Usually, each area is heated in turn at intervals. Living in the living area, you need contribution points for everything you need for food, clothing, housing and transportation. If you want to live well in the living area, you must ensure a certain income of contribution points.

    Gu Weiwei took out the fur coats prepared for the siblings.

    "Quick, come and try to see if it fits. If it doesn't fit, I'll take it back and change it." "Why do

    you bring something every time you come? The fur I brought last time has already been made into clothes. We can't accept it anymore. Take it home and let Song Ge and the others wear it." Yang Lin declined, and Gu Weiwei and the others would bring them a copy of clothes or food every time they came, which made the siblings very embarrassed.

    "They, look at the figures of Brother Song and the others, which one can wear your clothes? Don't talk nonsense, put them on and try them on." Unable to refuse, the Yang Lin brothers and sisters had no choice but to put on their overcoats and try on them

    . try. Gu Ma's craftsmanship is very good, the coat is well made, and the material is also very solid, very warm.

    Yang Lin also took advantage of the opportunity to take out the presents he bought for Gu Weiwei and the others.

    "A few days ago, there was a good item in the living area, and I needed to contribute points to limit the purchase. I happened to be at the front of the queue, and I bought one specially." Yang Lin took out a set of clothes

    .

    "This is the latest thermal clothing developed in the living area. You won't be afraid of the cold outside if you wear this. However, this clothing is disposable and cannot be washed. If you need to go out, press this button. It will heat itself. A set of clothing can probably Wear it for 300 hours."

    After listening to Yang Lin's introduction, Gu Weiwei suddenly realized, she said that she looked so familiar with this suit just now, it turned out to be thermal clothing. In the previous life, thermal clothing also appeared, and it was even very popular in the living area. Many people like to buy this clothing, even if it is expensive.

    Yang Lin and the others probably queued up very early to buy this dress.

    While they were talking about thermal clothes, the knock on the door suddenly came to mind.

    Yang Lin thought it was some neighbor, but when he opened the door, it was actually Lu Kang standing at the door.

    "Captain Lu?" Yang Lin's eyes widened in shock. The news of this man was really quick, and he found out not long after he arrived. Who did Lu Kang come to look for? The answer is obvious. Anyway, it can't be him.

    Lu Kang was also polite, walked in, saw Song Yi and the others immediately smiled and said, "I guessed that you would come here, and I caught you." "Hey, how did Captain Lu know we were here?" Gu Cheng was

    puzzled asked.

    "How do I know? Who told your car to be so cool, someone reported it as soon as it stopped at the storage place."

    Pulling the sled with two snow mastiffs is the only one in the world.

    "I don't know why Captain Lu is looking for us?" Xiang Tianming turned his head and asked, although someone reported it, but he came too timely!

    "What else can I do here, of course it's for your stuff in the car. I heard that you brought two cars full, how about it, do you have any good things, do you want to exchange them with us?" Lu Kang walked over to Xiang Tianming Sitting down beside him, he hugged Xiang Tianming's shoulders, looking like two good brothers.

    "We..."

    Before he could finish speaking, the knock on the door sounded again.

    Hey, who is this?

    Yang Lin didn't dare to neglect, and hurried over to open the door.

    "Boss Qin?"

    What's going on today? How did everyone know to come to his house to find someone? Yang Lin didn't know that Boss Qin also sent someone to keep an eye on Gu Weiwei's movements.

    Qin Yifei followed Yang Lin into the room, and immediately saw Lu Kang sitting among them, looking happy talking.

    "Hey, so Captain Lu is here too," Qin Yifei said feigned surprise.

    "You are here, why can't I come?" Lu Kang said carelessly: "Besides, Song Yi and I have a good relationship. They finally came to the living area. Of course I want to show my friendship as a landlord.

    " Qin Yifei pulled out a chair from the corner, sat down, and deliberately teased: "I thought our goals were the same, so if this is the case, Song Yi, give me all the things on your sleigh, don't worry, the price will definitely satisfy you . "

    "Why give it to you?" Lu Kang yelled in dissatisfaction, then stood up and walked in front of Qin Yifei, and said, "Why are you everywhere? You haven't been active outside the living area, why did you come in today? Wait? "

    "I can't do it if I don't come in, because I'm afraid of being swallowed by you."

    "Who stole it? Who stole it..."

    Lu Kang and Qin Yifei pinched each other as soon as they met. The two had already quarreled over things from Shiqiao Village last time Once, this time there was already a quarrel before seeing anything.

    Gu Weiwei and the others looked at each other, what should we do?

   58|Chapter fifty-eight
Word count: 5573Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Lu Kang and Boss Qin started fighting each other in public, Gu Weiwei and the others looked at each other in blank dismay, what should we do?

    She looked up at Song Yi, stretched out her hand to poke his chest, and asked dumbfoundedly: "Think of a way, both of you are not easy to mess with, don't fight again." Song Yi stretched out his hand to hold her finger, a smile flashed in his

    eyes Meaning: "No."

    These two are well-proportioned people, how could they fight, but it's just a mouthful, in fact, it is not difficult to see that there is a meaning of heart-to-heart in the words and actions of the two.

    He winked at Tianming, understood Tianming, stood up and walked between the two, putting his hands on their shoulders.

    "I told you two to stop arguing. Time is running out. We have to exchange things early and go back. Are you sure you want to entangle here, don't you go and see what we brought? If you don't see it, we will directly exchange it for you. Someone else."

    "Look and see, how can you not look, walk around, don't quarrel with this profiteer, go and have a look, anyway, the things you bring are good, our instructor said, as long as it is what you bring , our troops want it all." When Lu Kang heard that he was going to see something, he immediately forgot about Qin Yifei.

    "It's all for you, can you eat it, and you're not afraid of dying." Qin Yifei said coolly.

    "If you don't speak, no one will think you are dumb." Lu Kang became angry because he was telling the truth.

    Every garrison has a military budget, of course it is impossible to buy as much as you want, every time you buy something from Gu Weiwei and the others, you have to spend a lot of contribution points from the budget. Although the meat is painful, it is worth the money.

    A group of people came out of Yang Lin's house and went to the storage area.

    Not long after he came out, Gu Cheng saw a few people walking towards him from a distance, and he seemed to know one of them.

    "Hey, is that Gu Chunhua?"

    Upon hearing this, Gu Weiwei raised her head and saw the acquaintance.

    Gu Chunhua is also from Shiqiao Village, one of the group of people who used to live at the foot of the mountain and then moved to the living area. Looking at his hunched body and listless expression, it can be seen that after he arrived in the living area, his life was not good.

    After walking in, Gu Chunhua also saw them, and his eyes lit up instantly.

    "Gu Cheng!" He called out excitedly.

    "Chunhua, I didn't expect to meet you here. How are you doing? Where are you going?"

    Gu Cheng and Gu Chunhua are about the same age, and they played together since they were young in a village, so they have a pretty good relationship. Later, their family did not go to live in the ancestral hall, and Gu Cheng felt it was a pity.

    "I went out to work in the morning, and just came back after finishing the work. This is..."

    Gu Chunhua glanced at Lu Kang. He knew that this was the patrol captain who often went to Shiqiao Village to patrol. He didn't expect to be with Gu Cheng and the others. Judging by the situation, the relationship seems to be very good.

    "Let's come to the living area to exchange some supplies. How are you doing now? Where do you live?" Gu Cheng didn't want to talk too much about their exchanging supplies. They wanted to get rich without revealing their wealth. Survival is not easy these days, some people can do anything to survive.

    "We... the people we moved from Shiqiao Village are still living together, just in front, go straight ahead and turn right."

    When talking about the residence and life, Gu Chunhua suddenly felt bitter in his mouth.

    After I came here, I realized how difficult life is. They have to contribute to everything, such as rent, water, electricity, and food. They don’t have any special skills. It’s hard to find a good job here. Now they basically rely on part-time jobs to survive. The men farmed in the greenhouse or went to do coolies, and the women came back to do odd jobs. In short, they could barely survive.

    In order to save rent, thirty or forty of them had to live in two rooms. Living together is not to mention dirty and messy, and life is not peaceful, with many conflicts, frequent quarrels, and constant scolding.

    He sometimes regrets why he moved here, but thinking that they have no way to survive in the village, it is better to come here to give it a try than to sit and eat. If he knew that when his father was unwilling to go up the mountain, he should have persisted to the end, otherwise he would not be like this now.

    After chatting with Gu Chunhua for a few words, they left.

    When they arrived at the storage area, Lu Kang and Qin Yifei saw the things on the sleigh, their eyes straightened. This time they brought a lot of things, and the variety was also very rich, especially the meat prepared by Gu Weiwei and the others. Song Yi and the four of them would go hunting in the mountains every once in a while, and sometimes she would follow. Hunting is not only for obtaining prey, but also for practicing physical fitness. After a long period of exploration, Song Yi has successfully raised his physical skill level to the third level, and he also began to teach the other three people.

    Whether it's oyster mushrooms, bamboo shoots or frozen meat, Lu Kang can't wait to take them back to the station. However, there is still Qin Yifei standing beside him, who is watching covetously, it is impossible to think about it. How to divide these things, Gu Weiwei and the others did not intervene, just let Lu Kang and Qin Yifei negotiate, anyway, just give them the corresponding contribution points and materials.

    Lu Kang and Qin Yifei came and went, fighting each other step by step in order to win more shares, and finally reached an agreement that these materials will be divided into seven and three, seven to Lu Kang, and three to Qin Yifei.

    Qin Yifei's bottom line is two points, and it is a surprise to be able to get three points. The big head must be given to the army. Gu Weiwei and the others need to buy many things in the survival area. Contribution points are very important to them.

    For the three points given to Lu Kang, Gu Weiwei used all of them to exchange for fuel rods and food, and purchased other materials needed in the survival area. There are also certain benefits to cooperating with the army, such as discounts on shopping.

    Lu Kang was also very happy to grab 70% of the share, and quickly called someone to come over and drag the things back, especially the big wild boar and frozen meat. He believed that the instructor would be very happy after seeing it, and maybe they could have extra meals tonight . Anyway, the gun has arrived, and how to pay the bill is up to the instructor.

    Qin Yifei also asked someone to come and take his share away.

    "The fuel rods and food you want, I'll go back and prepare them now. I'll send them here, or you'll take them from me when you leave." "Then please, Boss Qin, bring them over for us and put them on the sled directly.

    " That's fine, we'll go straight after we finish shopping later." Gu Weiwei said, they went home and went to the black market in a different direction, since they could deliver the goods to their door, they didn't need to make a special trip.

    "Okay, then I'll go back and prepare now."

    "Boss Qin, go slowly, we have a pleasant cooperation." Xiang Tianming held out his hand.

    "Happy cooperation."

    After the two shook hands and bid farewell, Qin Yifei got on the trailer and left.

    "Then you go to the station with me. The transfer needs to be approved by the team. I have notified the instructor, and you can do it when you go." Lu Kang said.

    Everyone in Shiqiao Village followed Lu Kang to the military camp by car. Song Yi looked at the familiar army green color to Tianming and Lao Zhou, and couldn't help feeling nostalgic.

    "Come in, come in, welcome to our company." A man in a military coat was waiting outside the door, and when he saw them, he immediately called them into the house.

    This person is about forty years old, with a dark complexion, but he has neat and white teeth, sincere eyes and a generous smile, which makes people feel very close.

    "Hi, my name is Han Jiang. I'm the instructor of this company. I've heard of your names a long time ago. I finally met you this time. Hahaha, come in and sit down." After entering the room, Han Jiang greeted them to sit down and personally sat down.

    Pour them water.

    "Instructor, I brought them here for you. I'm leaving." After Lu Kang brought them over, he immediately slipped into the car and left, as fast as someone was chasing him.

    Gu Weiwei suddenly felt that they might have been tricked, she looked at Song Yi, and Song Yi gave her a comforting look.

    "Hey, this brat, just leave as soon as you say." Han Jiang looked at Lu Kang who was leaving in the dust, shook his head helplessly, and said with a smile: "Don't mind, that kid is a bit unreliable sometimes. But overall it's pretty solid."

    "I don't mind, I don't mind. Captain Lu said that the transfer of contribution points needs to go through you. It's getting late, and we have to buy something and rush back. Look, should you transfer the contribution points to us now?" Gu Wei Wei gets straight to the point, she has always been impatient to argue with others, and prefers to be straightforward.

    "The matter of contributing points, don't worry about it..."

    Before Han Jiang finished speaking, Lin Huanhuan interrupted: "We are in a hurry, the rice is still waiting for cooking at home." "

    Yes, yes, at home There’s not even a single grain of rice left, Instructor Han, can you please hurry up.” Gu Cheng hurried to help.

    "Oh, don't be afraid, listen to me, this contribution point will definitely be transferred to you, can our army rely on the people's account? Don't worry, don't worry." Hearing this, everyone breathed a sigh of

    relief Well, when Lu Kang slipped away, they thought the contribution points would be wasted.

    "But..."

    With a change in tone, everyone's hearts rose again.

    "But what?" Gu Weiwei asked.

    Han Jiang looked around at everyone, sighed, and said, "But you also know that resources are tight now, and the contribution points approved by the superiors are limited. I just used up a batch a few days ago, so it's really a little bit to take out so many now... "

    Who said just now that you won't renege on your debts?

    Who said just now that it will definitely be given?

    Gu Weiwei took a deep breath and said, "If we can't get all the money, we can suffer a little bit and get a discount..." "

    No, no, little girl, you have misunderstood." Asking people to discount, isn't that breaking promises? How can they do this.

    "I don't want to give you a discount. I just want to ask if we can use other things to pay for the contribution points that we can't get." Looking at Shang

    Hanjiang's expectant eyes, everyone looked at each other, not knowing how to answer.

    "What?" Song Yi asked.

    Han Jiang straightened his face and said, "It's like this. The military is currently working on a military-civilian cooperation plan. I don't

    know     if you have heard of it." "No, what plan?"

59|Chapter fifty-nine
Word count: 6230Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Just last month, the scientific research center in the survival zone finally successfully cultivated a crop that can grow in extremely cold weather, mutated rye. The mutated rye has a very developed root system, strong cold resistance and survival ability, can absorb nutrients from frozen soil, grow in snow, and doesn't even need much photosynthesis.

    It can be said that mutated rye is a crop that is very suitable for growing in the cold wave period.

    The scientific research center has planted small-scale land in the living area and successfully harvested it. Soon, a new batch of wheat seedlings will be bred. This time, the task of expanding planting will be issued to the army. The task of each company is 20 mu.

    It is very difficult to complete the task relying on the company's own strength, so they thought of cooperating with various villages. Their company is more optimistic about Shiqiao Village, which is why Lu Kang brought them here to discuss whether there is any possibility of this cooperation.

    "Studies have shown that mutated rye can grow completely in frozen soil. This time, the military intends to find a suitable place outside the survival zone to cooperate in planting. I think your Shiqiao Village is not only in a good location, but also the villagers are very capable. Want to I wonder if you are interested in cooperating with you?" Only then did Han Jiang express his real intention, asking them to pay the bill was just a cover.

    Mutant rye?

    Gu Weiwei thought about it carefully. In her previous life, such a crop did appear, and it was indeed heard that it was planted in a village, but it was not in Shiqiao Village. Moreover, if she remembers correctly, this "mutated" rye did not completely mutate successfully, and the seedlings did not flower and head in the subsequent large-scale planting, so that the entire army was wiped out and the planting failed.

    Knowing that she will not succeed, will she agree?

    The answer is: yes!

    Because although the seedlings provided by the military could not be successfully planted, the real mutant rye in her space laboratory could. She was worrying about not being able to get out the mutated crops in the laboratory, and now that she was dozing off, someone sent a pillow, how could she not accept it?

    As for whether only Shiqiao Village will be successfully planted by then, will it arouse suspicion? This is simpler, find a chance to replace the seedlings of one or two other villages, as long as their village is not the only one, isn't it all right?

    This little thing is easy for Gu Weiwei and Song Yi at present.

    Thinking of this, Gu Weiwei pulled Song Yi's sleeve quietly, motioning him to bow his head, and she whispered something in his ear. Hearing Han Jiang's words, Gu Cheng and the others were also discussing whether they should agree to this cooperation.

    "If you agree to cooperate, what can we get? Will you give us all the rye that grows?" Gu Weiwei asked.

    Han Jiang shook his head dumbfounded when he heard this, this girl really has a big appetite.

    "How could it be possible to give it all to you? According to the agreement, the military provides seedlings and technology, and you provide land and labor. If the planting is successful, the rye will be divided into 50-50, but you can't get all 50% of the rye, you can only get 20% of the rye." 10%, and the other 30% will be converted into contribution points for you.”

    "Only 20%? How much rye is produced per mu? How long is the growth cycle?" Xiang Tianming asked.

    "According to the data given by the research center, one mu of land can produce about 1,000 catties. Because the temperature is low and the growth rate is slow, it takes about seven or eight months from sowing to mature harvest, depending on the specific situation." "1000 catties, twenty mu

    2 Ten thousand catties, that is to say, we can only get 4,000 catties in the end, and there are 200 people in our village, which means that one person can only get 20 catties, which is too little, and we can only plant one season a year." Gu Weiwei Frowning and shaking his head, how long can 20 catties of rye last?

    "Of course, if it's food, the 20 catties won't last long, but if it's seeds, you can plant them by yourself in the future, and then the harvest will be yours? You have to know that if this large-scale planting is successful, other places in the future If you want to grow it, you need to spend contribution points to buy seeds. Besides, the living area forcibly withdraws 80% of the rye to allow more land to be planted. You also know that the cold wave is raging now, crops cannot grow, and human survival is facing a huge crisis. If we can’t grow food, we are very likely to starve to death..., under such circumstances, small personal profits..."

    "Ah, that's enough, that's enough, 20% is 20%." She immediately interrupted Han Jiang's tirade, and she really deserved to be an instructor, and the kung fu has already given them an outline in a short while.

    "So, do you agree?" Han Jiang said overjoyed. He didn't expect things to go so smoothly. He thought it would take some effort.

    "Then if it doesn't grow, what consequences will we bear?" Lin Huanhuan asked.

    "As long as you didn't intentionally sabotage it so that it couldn't be planted, it doesn't matter even if it can't be planted in other naturally occurring situations. After all, this is actually an experiment, and there is no guarantee that it will be successful."

    There are crops that can be grown, who would intentionally destroy them?"

    "That's fine, why are you worried?"

    After hearing Han Jiang's words, everyone's hearts were ready to move. Especially Gu Cheng, he thinks this is a good opportunity. If it succeeds, they will be able to breed and plant their own crops next year, and what they will harvest will be their own food. If it is not successful, the big deal is to waste a few months of manpower doing white work, and they can bear the loss.

    However, he was also a little hesitant, agreeing without discussing with his father, always feeling uneasy. He misses his old mobile phone very much now. If the mobile phone can still be used, he can just make a call and ask now, and there is no need to scratch his head and make up his mind.

    "Huanhuan, what do you think?" Gu Cheng glanced past Lin Huanhuan, and suddenly his eyes lit up. He had seen this girl's good luck more than once. She was able to successfully grow oyster mushrooms back then, and it was also blessed by her good luck. This time he said Uncertainty can also be blessed.

    "I don't know whether to cooperate or not, but as far as I feel, it is a good opportunity." "Right,

    you also think it is a good opportunity." Hearing the same opinion, Gu Cheng couldn't help but get excited.

    He turned his head quickly, wanting to ask Gu Weiwei's opinion, but saw Gu Weiwei nodded directly at Song Yi, and then he heard Song Yi say: "Okay, we agree." Gu Cheng was dumbfounded, and

    agreed , haven't discussed yet.

    Han Jiang immediately clapped his hands and applauded: "Okay, great, I knew you would agree, come on, let's sign the agreement right now." After speaking, he took out a piece of paper from the drawer

    .

    "I still need to sign an agreement? Does this thing have legal effect at this time?" Gu Weiwei picked up the contract and flipped through it, the terms in it were almost the same as what Han Jiang said.

    She handed the agreement to Xiang Tianming, he is quite good at this. After Xiang Tianming finished reading, he nodded his head, indicating that there was no problem.

    "Of course you have to sign the contract. Don't worry, I will definitely not cheat you."

    Gu Wei smiled, yes, I will not cheat them, but if they don't abide by the agreement, there will be no good results.

    One of the terms stated that after the rye matures, they must not conceal and falsely report the output. If they fail to hand over 80% of the agreement, they will be enforced, and they will even be deprived of the other 20%. They will never be able to buy rye from the living area wheat seeds.

    Sure enough, it's courtesy first and soldiers later.

    Song Yi picked up a pen and signed his name on the agreement.

    "You should sign your name too." Han Jiang said to Gu Weiwei.

    "Me? Why, isn't one person enough?" she asked in surprise.

    "I don't know. I always feel that you are also the one who can be the master of the house. Signing one is more secure." Han Jiang said with a smile, a cunning flashed in his eyes.

    Gu Weiwei raised her eyebrows, she didn't expect that she looked like an honest person, but inside she was an old fox, so she said that it is impossible for someone who can be an instructor to be so simple. She picked up a pen and wrote her own name next to Song Yi's name, and saw the two people's names side by side, um, it felt good.

    After both of them signed, Han Jiang put away the agreement with satisfaction, and finally settled a big deal.

    "When the seedlings are ready, we will start farming. I will ask Lu Kang and the others to help." "Okay, let me know in advance when the time comes, so that

    we can prepare."

    After talking about the business, the next thing is to talk It's about transferring money.

    Han Jiang gave them the opportunity to grow mutated rye, can they not express it? So Gu Weiwei took the initiative to give them a 20% discount on contribution points, and became a labor force.

    Of course, Han Jiang is very grateful for being able to save money, and immediately said that there will be places in their military region in the future, as long as they don't violate discipline, feel free to speak up. Since we are partners, of course we must help each other.

    Is it important to have friendly relations with a military region? Of course it's important, no matter what time it is in this world, it's better to have connections than nothing. If anything good happens to the military in the future, they will be the first to think of them, right?

    This time I came to the survival area not only to get the required supplies, but also to get a very promising cooperation project, which is a rewarding experience.

    After leaving the military area, they were going to the market to buy things.

    Along the way, Gu Cheng looked at Gu Weiwei and Song Yi, hesitant to speak.

    After a while, Gu Weiwei really couldn't stand it anymore, and said, "Brother Gu Cheng, just say what you have to say, why are you so coy, you are more feminine than a woman.

    " It's too hasty, so I just agreed, what if the villagers don't agree after I go back?" Gu Cheng asked worriedly, he actually wanted to agree, but he was afraid that the villagers would not agree when he promised, and the consequences of breaking the appointment would be very serious. serious.

    Gu Weiwei laughed directly: "You don't have to worry about this. When you go back later, you can tell your dad about the matter. You can discuss it first. If everyone agrees, then we can plant it together. If we don't agree, we can plant it ourselves. Twenty mu of land, so many people in our family can handle it, and this kind of good thing, there is no such shop after this village, I will be sorry if I don’t catch it.” “Twenty mu of land, you can grow it?” Gu Cheng didn’t

    dare His eyes widened in confidence.

    "If you really can't grow it, you can hire people from the village."

    Anyway, they have supplies in their hands, so many people are willing to help.

    After buying things in the market, they took them directly to the storage area, but they didn't expect to see Qin Yifei waiting there. There were already a lot of things piled up on their sled, which should be the fuel rods and grain sent by Boss Qin. Gu Weiwei counted the amount, and Boss Qin was really generous with the amount.

    "Sorry, I didn't know Boss Qin was waiting here, it took a long time to go in and change things." Xiang Tianming cupped his hands apologetically.

    Gu Weiwei felt that Qin Yifei probably had something to tell them, otherwise he wouldn't have waited here on purpose.

    "It's okay, it's okay, I just came here for a while, actually I want to ask you for help with something, and I'm afraid that you will leave, so I have to wait here." Qin Yifei waved his hand.

    "I don't know what it is?"

    "It's like this. I want to ask you to bring something to my friend, who is Gu Yiming's father."

    Gu Yiming?

    Hearing this name, Gu Weiwei froze for a moment, as if he hadn't seen him for a long time. Although the two families are not far apart, they don't have many chances to meet each other. Firstly, they seldom go out in cold weather, and secondly, they don't go through his house when they go out.

    "It's no problem, I'm very happy."

    Qin Yifei handed over a black package and asked them to take it to Gu Yiming's house and give it to Gu Yiming's father.

    While chatting, I suddenly learned two surprising news.

    Gu Yiming broke his leg.

    Gu Yiming's grandfather died.

    60|Chapter Sixty
Word count: 5523Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Chapter 60 Changes in Gu Yiming's Family

    After listening to Qin Yifei's words, everyone was stunned.

    No wonder Gu Yiming hadn't been seen during this period of time. It turned out that he had a broken leg and was unable to move around. But his grandfather died? This was horrifying, no one in the village knew about it, and his family didn't even report the funeral. According to the custom, after the old man dies, he will report the funeral to his relatives, friends, and neighbors in the same village, and there is no movement at all in his house. It is understandable if there is no funeral due to the poor environment, but it should be okay to report the funeral, right?

    "How could this be?" Gu Weiwei asked.

    "I don't know the specific situation. I heard that you are neighbors. Can you tell me something?" Qin Yifei said that he was also very helpless. A bodyguard from Gu Yiming's family came to him more than a month ago and said that Gu Yiming Yiming's father asked him to find something. He also learned about the recent situation of Gu Yiming's family from the bodyguard, but he didn't know anything else.

    "This is no problem, don't worry, we will definitely bring it for you." On

    the way back to the village, everyone was thinking about this matter.

    Gu Yiming's family is a very special existence in Shiqiao Village. If they are from Shiqiao Village, they have never integrated into it. If they are not, they live in Shiqiao Village and donated money to Gu's Ancestral Hall. When we lived together in the ancestral hall, Gu Qingshan also asked Gu Yiming's family for their opinion, but his family refused. In fact, from the perspective of the villagers of Shiqiao Village, it is impossible for Gu Yiming's family to live with them.

    In this life, except for the two old people who died when the cold wave first came, Shiqiao Village had no casualties. Gu Yiming's grandfather is the first one. Their family conditions are good. I don't know how his grandfather died.

    The sleigh drove all the way, and after returning to Shiqiao Village, they first sent the things to the ancestral hall. Most of the materials exchanged this time are food and fuel rods, and there are a few living materials. The discounts for the troops are all from the Gu family's share. Gu Weiwei also took out four bags of milk powder, two cans of honey, and some chocolates, egg yolk pies, biscuits and other small snacks. There are many old people and children in the ancestral hall, and these are all for them.

    Seeing this, Gu Cheng's eyes lit up, and he accepted it without refusing.

    "Wei Wei, thank you, I thank you on their behalf."

    Gu Cheng knew that Gu Wei Wei's family did not lack these things, so he would not be polite to him. The old people and children in the ancestral hall are not ungrateful people. Up to now, the Gu Song family has received many mille-soled shoes made by the old people. Grandpa Gu likes to wear such shoes very much.

    After leaving the ancestral hall, they went straight to Gu Yiming's house, and the sleigh cart stopped outside the far door of his house.

    The gate of the courtyard was closed tightly, and the walls were so high that the situation inside could not be seen. The sky has begun to slowly darken, and the sky is slowly snowing.

    "Dong dong dong, dong dong dong." Xiang Tianming stepped forward to knock on the door.

    After knocking for a while, no one came to open the door. Perhaps the wind was so loud that the people inside could not hear the movement outside.

    "Is there anyone? Open the door, open the door." Xiang Tianming had no choice but to knock on the door while shouting loudly.

    This time, after waiting for a few minutes, the courtyard door was opened from the inside.

    The door opened, revealing a man's face, with a displeased expression and a hint of vigilance in his eyes.

    "Who are you looking for?" the man asked.

    "Hello, is Gu Yiming at home?" Xiang Tianming asked.

    Hearing Xiang Tianming's question, the man instantly became nervous, his eyes wandered between the three of them, not knowing what he was thinking.

    The man who came to open the door seems to be one of the bodyguards of Gu Yiming's family, Gu Weiwei has a little impression. This man's mental fluctuations are very violent at the moment, and his mental power is clearly reflected in her mental power network.

    it's wired.

    She found it very strange that a person's movements and expressions could be concealed, but his mental strength could not. Why is this man so nervous? Is there something ulterior?

    Out of curiosity, her mental power suddenly extended to Gu Yiming's house. Soon, all the situation in the room appeared in her mind.

    Her eyes widened suddenly, her pupils shrank slightly, and she looked at the bodyguard with a subtle look.

    "Excuse me, is Gu Yiming at home?" She suddenly stepped forward and asked with a smile, Xiang Tianming retreated back following her movements.

    Seeing Xiang Tianming retreating, the vigilance in the man's eyes relaxed a little.

    "Why are you looking for him?"

    "It's like this. Today we went to the living area, and there was a boss Qin who asked us to bring him a message, and there was also a package for him." Gu Weiwei pointed behind her The big black bag at Song Yi's feet.

    As soon as he saw the big black bag, the eyes of the man who opened the door shone, and he said, "That kid..." "

    Huh?" Gu Weiwei asked suspiciously, "That kid?"

    "Ah... no, I mean Gu Yi Ming," as if realizing that he had said something wrong, the man quickly changed his words: "Gu Yiming has a broken calf and he can't walk yet. If you have anything to say, just tell me and give me the package." "Broken bone? How could it be?"

    Like this?" She turned to Song Yi and said, "I don't know how the injury is, why don't you go in and have a look at him."

    Song Yi nodded directly: "Okay."

    The three of them were about to go inside as they said that. The bodyguard immediately reached out to stop him.

    "You are not allowed to enter, he is fine, you are not allowed to enter..."

    As he spoke, he stretched out his hand and wanted to grab Gu Weiwei's hat, but just as he was about to touch it, Song Yi grabbed his wrist and flicked him to Xiang Xiang Tianming over there.

    Xiang Tianming immediately clamped his arms to prevent him from breaking free. He said, "Oh, don't worry. Come on, let's talk. How can you, a bodyguard, have the right to prevent guests from entering the door?"

    After dealing with the bodyguards, the three of them opened the door and entered.

    The situation inside the house was beyond their expectation.

    When Gu Yiming came back to build a house, he actually built his family and his second uncle together, just like the Gu Song family, and built two small two-story buildings.

    After the earthquake, his father brought the second uncle's family back. At that time, they lived in different houses and lived their own lives. The life of Gu Yiming's family was relatively smooth. But as time went by, the hoarded supplies gradually decreased, and the two families had to live together.

    Since then, disasters for Gu Yiming's family have gradually come.

    A dark and cold storage room.

    There is a bulge in the corner, which seems to be a ball of quilt, and in the darkness, one can occasionally vaguely see something moving under the quilt.

    Gu Yiming lay shivering in the cold quilt, his lips were bruised. He kept wrapping the quilt tightly, trying to absorb some warmth. The movement was a little bigger, and there was a piercing pain in his right leg under the quilt, which made him gasp.

    At this moment, his mind was blank, and he couldn't remember at all how he fell into this tragic situation. Thinking about everything in the past, he couldn't help feeling sad.

    Suddenly, the door of the storage room opened a crack, and a familiar figure flashed in.

    Someone sneakily wanted him to approach.

    "Yiming, hurry up, eat something." The woman lifted Gu Yiming's upper body vigorously, let him lean against her, and then handed a bowl to his mouth.

    "Mom... why are you here, go away...or they will beat you again if they find out..." Gu Yiming said with difficulty, the words were intermittent, and it seemed that he had exhausted all his strength to say a word.

    "Stop talking, eat something first, this is left behind by mom secretly, how can mom ignore you, those gang of murderers treat you like this, and your second uncle is not human at all, woo woo woo ..."

    The woman wept softly, as if she was afraid of being heard, she forcibly held back.

    "Yiming, you must persevere. Mom will definitely find a way to save you. When I find a chance to sneak out, I will go to the people next door or the village. They will definitely save you." Gu Yiming

    said Fuck your hands, drink up the liquid in the bowl bit by bit. He can't die, he wants to live, grandpa is dead, he must live, he must let those people get the punishment they deserve.

    It has only been a little over a month since Gu Yiming turned into the current look that would make life worse than death.

    More than a month ago, his elderly grandpa was finally pissed off by his second uncle. The reason is absurd, that is, his second uncle hooked up with his wife's sister-in-law and was caught raped in bed. Maybe it's because Maodong's life is too boring, their family has a lot of reserves and they don't have to worry about food and drink, so his second uncle can't control his lower body. Maybe it's because dogs can't change eating shit, no matter what time it is, he will do it.

    After being caught for rape, the big family started to quarrel, and the quarrel was so overwhelming that they even started fighting. In the end, his grandfather was so angry that he vomited blood, and he didn't slow down, and passed away directly.     Not long after Grandpa died, he was sweeping snow outside the house and fell off a ladder somehow and broke his right leg. After he was injured, his father asked one of the most trusted bodyguards to find Qin Yifei in the survival area, asking him to help find something.     At this time, the two bodyguards who had worked diligently in his house for several years rebelled, and together with the second uncle's eldest brother, they seized all the supplies collected by Gu Yiming's house. Gu Yiming's parents have since become servants, responsible for cleaning and cooking every day, and doing all the work. And his second uncle, without even thinking about it, directly took refuge in those two people.     As for him, those two people threw him into the storage room to fend for himself. If his parents hadn't occasionally secretly left something for him to eat, he would have froze to death and starved to death. But the current situation is not much better than death.     It wasn't until this time that he realized that this was definitely a long-planned conspiracy, and maybe his fracture was also planned by these two people.     The reason is probably that he had a feud with one of the bodyguards before the cold wave, so that he has been holding a grudge and waiting for an opportunity to retaliate.

    He can only say that such a person is too scary, like a poisonous snake lurking in the dark, once the opportunity arises, it will do whatever it takes to take revenge on the other party.

    In the dark storage room, Gu Yiming just wanted to know, is there any hope for him to get out alive?

    Just as he was thinking wildly, the door of the storage room was opened again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

451K 8.4K 66
When Li Yulan realized that the world she lived in was a book, she was being dragged to a black clinic for an abortion. According to the original plo...
176K 3.2K 200
Part 3 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
782 11 1
末世天災囤貨零元購之拾荒者 作者:莫沾襟 (Natural disasters, rebirth, space, hoarding supplies) Humanity has experienced various natural disasters such as extreme cold...
455K 9.2K 124
In her previous life, Li Qinghe married into the Xu family with pomp and splendor but was treated coldly and ignored by everyone in the household she...