Total Drama(2023): Around The...

By Elexa_Ruby

Takes place after Season 1 of the Total Drama Reboot (2023) RATE: PG-13 (For topics revolving around mental h... More

Chapter 1- Welcoming The Contestants!
Chapter 2- Roll Through Carnival! (Part 1/2)
Chapter 2- Roll Through Carnival (2/2)
Chapter 3- Aokiga-Hi-Yah! (Part 1/2)
Chapter 3- Aokiga-Hi-Yah! (Part 2/2)
Chapter 4- Survive Or Scare! (1/2)
Chapter 4- Survive Or Scare! (2/2)
Chapter 5- Diving Down & Under (1/2)
Chapter 5- Diving Down & Under (2/2)
Chapter 6- Mad Mad Madagascar (1/2)
Chapter 6- Mad Mad Madagascar (2/2)
Bonus Chapter- (Because I Love You 😊)
Chapter 7- Octopus Game (1/2)
Chapter 7- Octopus Game (2/2)
Chapter 8- Louvre Is In The Air (1/2)
Chapter 8- Louvre Is In The Air (2/2)
Chapter 9- Iceland's A Geiser Of Fun (1/2)
Chapter 9- Iceland's A Geiser Of Fun (2/2)
Chapter 10- Great Baring Reef! (1/2)
Chapter 10- Great Baring Reef (2/2)
Questions About New Stories
Chapter 11- Who's Got Voice: Round 1 (1/2)
Chapter 12- Who's Got Voice: Round 2 (1/2)
Chapter 12- Who's Got Voice: Round 2 (2/2)
Chapter 13- Who's Got Voice: Round 3 (1/2)
Chapter 13- Who's Got Voice: Round 3 (2/2)
Chapter 14- It Came From The Woods (1/2)
Chapter 14- It Came From The Woods (2/2)
Chapter 15- What's Athen-ing? (1/2)
Chapter 15- What's Athen-ing? (2/2)
Mateo And Silas Genderbend
Chapter 16- It's Incredibly Spain-Ful (1/2)
Chapter 16- It's Incredibly Spain-Ful (2/2)
Chapter 17- Shanks For The Memories (1/2)
Chapter 17- Shanks For The Memories (2/2)
Random Memes That I Thought Of (Ft: Total Drama Cast & Friends)
Chapter 18- Africa Stole My Heart (1/2)
Chapter 18- Africa Stole My Heart (2/2)
Chapter 19- The Amazing Total Drama Circus! (1/2)
Chapter 19- The Amazing Total Drama Circus! (2/2)
Chapter 20- Pand-Aahhh-Monium (1/2)
Chapter 20- Pand-Aahhh-Monium (2/2)
Chapter 21- Yukon Do It! (1/2)
Chapter 21- Yukon Do It! (2/2)
Chapter 22- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 1 (1/2)
Chapter 22- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 1 (2/2)
Chapter 23- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 2 (1/2)
Chapter 23- The Challenge Of Musical Dread!: Part 2 (2/2)
Remade Bios Of My Ocs
Chapter 24- Ice To See You Again (1/2)
Chapter 24- Ice To See You Again (2/2)
Chapter 25- The Wild, Wild West!!! (1/2)
Chapter 25- The Wild, Wild West!!! (2/2)
Chapter 26- Back Where It All Began (1/2)
Chapter 26- Back Where It All Began (2/2)
Chapter 27- Epilogue

Chapter 11- Who's Got Voice: Round 1 (2/2)

319 7 16
By Elexa_Ruby

After each of the participating teams had time to practice on their performance, Geoff and Bridgette came back to the stage as they were getting ready to start the first round of the competition.

"We thank all of you for your patience here tonight, as we are happy to announce that the first competition is almost about to start." Geoff said to the audience with a smile as everyone began to cheer. "In just a few moments, Bridgette and I will go back stage to choose our first group or person, then while they perform, each of our groups will have time during the performance to make some last minute changes for their act, or to finish coming up with ideas for their performance."

"So best you get ready, cause it's time for us to start...Who's Got Voice!!" Brigette cheered as the audience then began to cheer.

Meanwhile, backstage, Bowie and MK were a little stumped on what they wanted to do for their performance and were currently thinking of ideas. MK stopped thinking as she noticed Gina looking upset while sitting down.

Feeling a little worried for Gina, knowing how the insult that Cindy gave to Gina felt very personal to her, MK walked over and sat by Gina. "You okay?" MK asked Gina.

"Not so much..." Gina said as she felt down.

"Was it...because of what Cindy said to you?" MK asked as she remembered the insult that Cindy called to Gina that made her almost clobber her.

"Yeah...I haven't really told you or anyone else about this, other than my brother, Alex and my friend, Scarlett, but...I'm very self conscious when it comes to my body..." Gina said as she turned to MK while feeling hurt. "I always did extreme measures in order to lose weight...measures that did more lethal harm on my body than the stuff I normally eat did...I stopped doing it a couple of months ago...but hearing that insult from Cindy...brought up some really unwanted memories..."

MK and Bowie were honestly shocked that Gina went through all of that and couldn't help but feel bad for Gina, seeing as though some of the insecurities that Gina mentioned were some things that they themselves went through once.

"Have you guys ever realized that you're never going to be perfect, no matter how hard you try, and knowing that just made you even more determined to be perfect?..." Gina said as she felt down

MK then held Gina's hand which surprised MK as she turned Gina's face over to hers. "Gina, you're nothing like what Cindy said to you." MK said as she looked sincere, which was a first for her. "If anything, you're probably the closest thing to perfection."

"I am?" Gina asked as she was confused.

"Of course, you're smart, pretty, have a wicked sense of humor, and you even helped some of us out of tough situations." MK said in a sincere tone. "That's something you don't see often and you've probably been one of the only people I ever tolerated or even felt close to during this season. Heck, I wouldn't even mind staying with you outside the show."

Gina was honestly surprised by how sincere MK was, and so was Bowie. Neither of them have ever seen MK act this sincere, and to Gina, it felt so touching to hear MK say those comforting words to her.

"Wow MK, that's probably one of the only non sarcastic things I've ever heard from your mouth." Bowie said as he was surprised. "Makes me feel bad for voting you off last season."

"Well to be fair, I kind of brought that upon myself." MK said as she shrugged and she then turned to Gina. "But in all honesty, Gina, someone commented on your looks. Who cares? You're beautiful inside and out, and it shouldn't matter on what some jerks say. It's like the saying 'jerks are like kale salads, no one likes them, so who the heck gives fluke?'"

"Well, I actually like salads, but..." Gina said as she then gave MK a hug while smiling and letting a few tears go from her eyes. "Thank you..."

MK was surprised by this hug and started blushing, but smiled as MK hugged back. "Did we just have an emotional moment?" Gina asked as she then realized.

"We just had an emotional moment." MK stated as she and Gina shuddered.

"Gross..." Gina said as she shuddered.

"But, honestly, not that bad." MK said with a smirk.

"Aw, that was just so sweet." Bowie said as he felt touched by the moment Gina and MK shared. "You two were obviously made for each other."

It was then that Geoff and Bridgette then appeared backstage. "Alright everyone, we're about to get started on our first act, who wants to go first?" Geoff asked as he looked at the contestants.

Vincent and Cindy were about to say something but MK stood up and raised her hand. "Me, Gina, and Bowie will go first." MK said as she raised her hand.

"What?!" Gina and Bowie asked as they were surprised by this.

"Sweet, dudette." Geoff said as he gave a thumbs up. "Best you get ready, you're about to go on stage."

Geoff and Bridgette then left backstage. "Uh, MK, I'm all for taking charge, but we haven't really decided on a song yet." Gina said as she felt unsure.

"Don't worry, I know exactly which song to play." MK said as she smiled at Gina.

*Static*

"At first I wasn't sure of which song we could play for our first performance, but after talking with Gina and connecting with her more, I thought of something that she'll be sure to like." MK said with a smile

*Static*

Geoff and Bridgette then mad it the stage to face the audience. "And now everyone, the moment you've all been waiting for." Bridgette said to the audience. "It's time for us to introduce our first group."

"Everyone give a warm welcome to...MK, Gina and Bowie from Total Drama: Around the World!" Geoff said as Gina, MK and Bowie got onto the stage with the audience as Geoff and Bridgette then left.

Bowie then noticed MK holding a slushing cup prop. "Uh, what's with the slushie prop?" Bowie asked with confusion.

"Eh, let's just say there's this one song I like to sing to myself whenever I feel down, and I thought maybe this song could also be something for Gina." MK said as she turned to Gina with a smile.

Gina was confused at first but when MK plugged in her phone to a speaker and played a certain familiar track, MK then grabbed a microphone while still holding the slushy prop and began singing to Gina.

MK: I've been through ten high schools
They start to get blurry
No point planting roots
'Cause you're gone in a hurry
My dad keeps two suitcases
Packed in the den
So it's only a matter of when

I don't learn the names
Don't bother with faces
All I can trust is
This concrete oasis
Seems every time I'm about to despair
There's a 7-Eleven right there

Each store is the same
From Las Vegas to Boston
Linoleum aisles
That I love to get lost in
I pray at my altar of slush
Yeah, I live
For that sweet frozen rush

Freeze your brain
Suck on that straw
Get lost in the pain

Happiness comes
When everything numbs
Who needs cocaine?

Freeze your brain
Freeze your brain

It was then that Gina realized what MK was singing as her eyes began sparkling. "No way! You listen to Heathers: The Musical!?" Gina asked with joy.

"Eh, guess you could say I'm secretly a music geek." MK said as she scratched her neck and turned to Bowie. "Bowie, think you can provide back up vocals?"

"With pleasure." Bowie said as he grabbed a microphone as he began to sing along with MK as part of the back up vocals while MK continued singing to Gina while dancing with her.

MK: When mom was alive
We lived halfway normal
But now it's just me and my dad
We're less formal

I learned to cook pasta
I learned to pay rent
Learned the world
Doesn't owe you a cent

You're planning your future
Veronica Sawyer
You'll go to some college
And marry a lawyer

But the sky's gonna hurt
When it falls
So you'd better start
Building some walls

Freeze your brain
Swim in the ice
Get lost in the pain

Shut your eyes tight
'Til you vanish from sight
Let nothing remain

Freeze your brain
Shatter your skull
Fight pain with more pain

Forget who you are
Unburden your load
Forget in six weeks
You'll be back on the road
When the voice in your head
Says you're better off dead
Don't open a vein!

Just freeze your brain
Freeze your brain
Go on and freeze your brain

Try it

After MK finished singing, everyone began cheering for MK after her spectacular performance. "Alright! Now that's what I call good first impressions!" Geoff said as he and Brigette applauded for MK, Gina and Bowie. "Excellent song from MK, Gina and Bowie."

Gina, MK and Bowie then took a bow as they then left the stage. Once there, Gina then gave a surprised hug to MK. "MK, that was amazing!" Gina said as she hugged MK. "I had no idea you were also a fan of Heathers: The Musical!"

"Eh, like I said, I'm sort of a music geek." MK said with a shrug as she then blushed while feeling a bit nervous. "Uh...Gina...I know you might think of this as cheesy, and it's okay if you don't want to just yet...but...would you like to go out with me? O-Of course, it's doesn't have to be—"

Suddenly, Gina pulled MK close to her and kissed her lips, everyone backstage saw this and were surprised by this. They stopped for a while as Gina then looked at MK with a smile. "What kind of a question is that? Of course I'll go out with you!" Gina said with a smile.

MK smiled as they looked into each other's eyes for a while before they then started to kiss again. "Ugh, get a room you two!" Julia shouted as she was disgusted by Gina and MK kissing.

"Aw come on, Julia, I thought it was sweet." Nichelle said to Julia, Julia gave a face that read 'really?' to Nichelle which caused her to stay look away while feeling awkward.

"Alright lovebirds, step aside!" Cindy said as she and Vincent pushed Gina and MK aside while feeling confident. "Make way for the real professionals."

MK and Gina then glared at Vincent and Gina. "You wanna get a real slushy and dump it on either Vincent or Cindy?" MK asked Gina.

"Totally." Gina said as she agreed. "And at any moment, could we dump it on Julia too?"

"I wouldn't mind that." MK said with a smirk.

Cindy, Vincent and their group then made it to the stage as they were the next ones who volunteered to perform. "Up next, you know them from the reality show, Date On Live! It's Cindy, Vincent and the Trash Destroyers!" Geoff said to the audience as he welcomed Cindy, Vincent and their band while the audience cheered.

"The only thing that's trash is them." MK whispered to Gina as she and her giggled.

Cindy, Vincent and their gang, the Trash Destroyers then began to play music as Vincent was holding an electric guitar and Cindy was just right next to the microphone holding a tambourine. Vincent then went close to microphone and began singing.

Vincent: Oh, woah-oh-oh-oh-oh
Oh, woah-oh-oh-oh, oh
Oh, woah, oh-oh-oh, oh
Oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh

You know you love me
I know you care
Just shout whenever
And I'll be there

You are my love
You are my heart
And we will never, ever,
Ever be apart

Are we an item?
Girl, quit playin'
We're just friends,
what are you sayin'?

Said, "There's another"
And looked right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart
For the first time, and I was like

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Vincent then smirked as he then turned up the volume while playing his guitar more over to Cindy, the loud noise cause some of the audience's ears to be hurt.

Oh, for you
I would've done whatever
And I just can't believe
We ain't together

And I wanna play it cool
But I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything
I'll buy you any ring

And I'm in pieces
Baby, fix me
And just shake me till you wake me
From this bad dream

I'm goin' down, down
Down, down
And I just can't believe
My first love won't be around, and I'm like

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

For the rest of the song, Vincent continued his guitar solo as he continued playing the song to Cindy all while the stage was putting on special effects. After a while, Vincent stopped and continued to actually sing, with Cindy singing too.

Vincent: Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

Baby, baby, baby, oh
Like baby, baby, baby, no
Like baby, baby, baby, oh
Thought you'd always be mine, mine

I'm gone

Cindy: Yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah

Vincent: Now I'm all gone

Cindy: Yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah-yeah-yeah

Vincent: Now I'm all gone

Cindy: Yeah-yeah-yeah
Yeah- yeah-yeah

Vincent:Now I'm all gone

Both: Gone, gone, gone, gone

Vincent: I'm gone...

After that their performance was done as Cindy and Vincent then began to make out again, after that they looked at the audience and enjoyed the attention they're getting.

"Well, a little loud, but overall a grand performance!" Bridgette said as she and Geoff wore headphones during the whole performance because of the loud music. "Give it up for Cindy, Vincent and the Trash Destroyers!"

The audience then cheered for Cindy, Vincent and the Trash Destroyers as they then exited the stage. "Try to top that, freaks." Cindy said with a smirk to Silas and the other contestants.

"Pfft, spazzes..." Gina said as she crossed her arms.

*Static*

"That performance was just a whole load of two things: Bull and Crap." Gina said as she crossed her arms.

*Static*

"Pfft, so they had loud music and special effects, big deal." Damien said as he didn't look intimidated. "We can still beat them."

"You definitely did better than those guys did." Scary Girl said to Gina as she appeared behind Gina and caused her to be a bit spooked. "And congratulations on you and MK getting together, although, if you ever broke up or if MK does something to you, I'll be more than happy come by and lend you hand."

"Uh...thanks...I'll be sure to keep that in mind..." Gina said as she felt a little creeped out.

So as the group then came onstage and started performing, Silas, Damien, Zee and Scary Girl were still trying to figure out which song they wanted to play for their performance.

"Okay, we need to make a first good impression to the judges." Damien said as he was collaborating with his group. "So what kind of song do you we should play for the judges?"

"Hmm, well, maybe it could be a song that lets you be in your comfort zone." Zee said as he did a meditation symbol.

"Or what about something that screams excitement?" Scary Girl suggested.

"Those could be good ideas, Silas, what do you think?" Damien asked as he turned to Silas.

"Both those ideas sound great, so, maybe we can just do both." Silas said as he smiled and held up the journal he had when they were once in the Bahamas. "And I think I know just the song that could help with that."

Silas then opened his notebook and showed Zee, Damien and Scary Girl the page where the song he was talking about was. They finished reading the song and were satisfied with Silas's choice for their first song.

"Now this, we can work with." Damien said as he smirked.

"Sounds rad." Zee said as he gave a thumbs up.

"Not a bad choice, Silas." Scary Girl said with a wide smile.

"Alright then, let's get to work." Silas said as he felt confident but then stopped as he turned to his team. "Hold on, if it's okay to ask, what instruments are you comfortable with playing?"

"I know how to play base guitar." Damien said. "I brought it with me just in case."

"I tend to play the keyboard whenever I have the blues." Zee mentioned.

"Hmm, I don't think I have any instruments in mind." Scary Girl said as she was thinking.

"Well, you're always full of energy, so...maybe you could try playing the drums?" Silas asked Scary Girl.

"Hmm, not a bad idea." Scary Girl said as she smiled.

"Alright then...we're ready." Silas said with confidence as he and his group went somewhere backstage to find some instruments for them to use and began practicing on their song while each of the groups kept on performing.

As Silas, Damien, Scary Girl and Zee were finishing on practicing, they notice Mateo making it to the stage by himself while holding an acoustic guitar.

"Up next on the stage tonight, it's another contestant from Total Drama: Around the World...Mateo!" Geoff said as he welcomed Mateo to the stage.

The audience cheered as Mateo grabbed his guitar and got close to the microphone, Mateo took a deep breath, started strumming his guitar and began singing.

Mateo: Started out
On a one way train
Always knew where I was
Gonna go next

Didn't know until
I saw your face
I was missin' out
On every moment

You'll be one and baby
I'll be two
Would you mind it if I said
I'm into you?
I'm into you...

So if it's real
Then darlin' let me know
I wouldn't mind
If you steal the show

You and I we go together
You're the sky
I'll be the weather
A pretty thing
The sun and rain
Who knew
Oooh, yeah

Summer night
Perfect occasion
Where am I
You know I'll be waiting
For you
Ooh, for you

So if it's real
Then darlin' let me know
I wouldn't mind
If you steal the show

So if it's real
Then darling let me know
I wouldn't mind
If you steal the show

You shine
You shine
Like forever
Lasts forever...

You shine
You shine
And steal the show

So if it's real
Then darlin' let me know
I wouldn't mind
If you steal the show

So if it's real
Then darlin' let me know
I wouldn't mind
If you steal the show...

After Mateo finished his song, the audience cheered for Mateo's outstanding performance, Bridgette and Geoff were cheering too as they enjoyed Mateo's song.

"Heartfelt choice of song, sun by Mateo!" Geoff said to the audience as everyone cheered.

"EEEEE!!! You're so awesome, Mateo!!!" Emma said as she squealed of happiness of Mateo's song and fainted.

"Wow...sweet song, man..." Zee said as he was impressed by Mateo's song.

Silas on the other hand, had his face completely red as he blushed, he didn't think of Mateo as a musical person, but when Mateo started singing up on stage, it honestly felt beautiful and heartfelt.

"That was...incredible..." Silas said as he was almost speechless, but snapped out of it as he tried to focus. "Focus Silas, you can't get distracted now, you're in here to win this, not to screw up like last time..."

"What was that?" Damien asked as he was confused by what Silas said.

"Uh, n-nothing!" Silas said nervously as he looked back and forth. "L-Let's just get on stage."

So Silas shook off so,e of the blush he had on his cheeks as he and his band then went up onstage to perform. "And now, it's time for our final group to perform, give it up for...Silas, Scary Girl, Damien and Zee!" Geoff announced as he and Bridgette got offstage and let them perform.

Scary Girl was on drums as she held her drumsticks. Zee was ready to play his keyboard as he flexed his fingers, Damien had his base guitar ready, and Silas had with him the guitar he kept with him when they were at the Bahamas.

Silas was at first nervous on performing onstage again after so long, but when he looked back at his band mates who gave him a smile of encouragement and a thumbs up, Silas took a deep breath, fixed his sunshades and began playing his guitar. And just like that, everyone began to play too as they then began singing.

All: Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa

Scary Girl: It's time to make it happen
It's time to make it lasting
A whole new chain reaction
Starting here with you

Damien: A new day for a new beginning
Feels like the world is spinning
And there's no choice for winning
It's what we got to do

Scary Girl & Damien:Well, all we know
Just what it takes to be
Together, we are everything
Everything we need

All: Come on, come on, come on!
Come on and do it now
Get up, get up, get up!
Get up and move yourself

Come on, come on, come on
Go out and do it, yeah!
Get up, get up, get up
It's time to bring it on!

Whoa, whoa
Whoa, whoa

Silas: I know it's never easy
Some days it gets so hard

Zee: And you can try to break me
But you'll never break my heart

Silas & Zee: Well, maybe
It's been getting crazy
But I know we're ready
To take on anything!

All: Come on, come on, come on
Come on and do it now!
Get up, get up, get up
Get up and move yourself!

Come on, come on, come on
Go out and do it, yeah
Get up, get up, get up
It's time to bring it on!

Come on, come on, come on
Come on and do it now!
Get up, get up, get up
Get up and move yourself!

Come on, come on, come on
Go out and do it, yeah!
Get up, get up, get up
It's time to bring it on!

Scary Girl: It's time to make it happen now
Come on, come on, come on
Let's do it now

Damien: It's to make it laughing now
Come on, come on, come on
And move yourself

Zee: Sometimes it seems to do things right
Come on, come on, come on
And do it, yeah!

Silas: Until we never break my heart
Come on, come on, come on
And do it, yeah!

All: Oh, well, maybe
It's been getting crazy
But I know we're ready
To take on anything!

Come on, come on, come on
Come on and do it now!
Get up, get up, get up
Get up and move yourself!

Come on, come on, come on
Go out and do it, yeah!
Get up, get up, get up
It's time to bring it on!

Come on, come on, come on
Come on and do it now!
Get up, get up, get up
Get up and move yourself!

Come on, come on, come on
Go out and do it, yeah!
Get up, get up, get up
It's time to bring it on!

Whoa, whoa
Yeah, eh
Whoa, whoa

Silas: Oh, it's time to bring it on!

All: Whoa, whoa
Oh, oh
Whoa, whoa

Silas: Come on, whoa!

All: Whoa, whoa

Silas: Oh, it's time to bring it on

All: Whoa, whoa

Silas: Yeah, it's time to bring it on

All: Whoa, whoa

Silas: Oh, oh, it's time to bring it on

All: Whoa, whoa

Silas: It's time to bring it on!!

As soon as Silas and his group finished their performance, everyone in the audience began to cheer for their outstanding performance, even Geoff and Bridgette. Backstage, everyone except Cindy, Vincent and his group were cheering for Silas and his group after their performance.

Mateo cheered too, just in a quiet way by just clapping and smiling. Cindy and Vincent however didn't seem to like Silas and his group's performance as Cindy just rolled their eyes.

"Amazing song from such an amazing band!" Bridgette said as she cheered and looked to the audience. "Give it up for Silas, Scary Girl, Zee and Damien!"

As everyone in the audience cheered, Silas, Damien, Scary Girl and Zee took a bow as they then left the stage. "That was awesome guys!" Gina said as she, MK and Bowie went to congratulate Silas and his group.

"Yeah, you really rocked it!" Bowie said with excitement.

"Thanks guys, it was pretty great, wasn't it?" Zee said with a smile as he Silas felt pretty good about their performance.

*Static*

"I enjoyed performing with Zee, Scary Girl and Damien." Silas said with a smile as he started to feel confident. "Music's been passion ever since I was a kid. I at first was starting to lose my passion after Vincent dumped me in front of everyone, but after performing with Damien, Zee and Scary Girl, it felt so good to be back into it! And now I've become determined to make sure they don't take away my passion again!"

*Static*

Geoff and Bridgette then came up on the stage after they were talking to Leshawna, Harold, Gwen and Trent about each of the groups and their performances.

"Alright everyone, after a lengthy talk with the judges, they have selected the eight following groups who will make it to the next round." Geoff said as he got an envelope, opened it and began announcing the teams. "They have selected, Gina, MK and Bowie's group, The Trash Destroyers, Julia & Nichelle, The Silvertons, Crusted Diamonds, Sugar Dream, Mateo and Silas, Scary Girl, Zee and Damien's group!"

Everyone in the audience then cheered, Gina, Silas and the rest of their groups cheered as they saw they were making it to the next round of the competition.

Cindy rolled her eyes and scoffed. "That was just beginner's luck." Cindy said as she crossed her arms and looked at Silas. "The competition has only just begun, so don't get too cocky, little brother. Me and my group are going to crush you! So best be prepared...freaks."

Cindy and the others then walked away while pushing away the teams that didn't make it into next round. Silas his best to stay confident, he still couldn't help but gulp as he started to feel nervous about what's to come next.

(OCs Mateo, Silas, Cindy and Vincent belong to me and nothing else.)

(Gina belongs to @karateunicornalc)

(Songs Used: Freeze Your Brain from Heathers: The Musical, Baby from Justin Bieber, Steal The Show from Lauv and Bring It On from Deetown Syndicate.)

(And that was round 1 of the merge challenge! As you can see we got to see a bit more development on some of our relationships, some a big development. If you want to see more interaction with some of the characters, who would you like to see interact more often? Anyways, if you have an idea for a country for the contestants to visit, let me know what place on earth you would like for them to see and what challenges they might face. Thank you 😊)

To be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.5K 31
Chris: "Welcome to Total Drama All Stars! After my involuntary year-long 'vacation' I really need to be in a familiar environment, surrounded by the...
25.1K 481 9
Sequel to Total Drama Reloaded (REWRITTEN) **** "I know what you're doing Heather. You're trying to make me jealous," He said, huskily into my ear. A...
394K 8.4K 25
~Welcome to Total Drama Island~ You recently boarded an island along with 21 other youngsters. Your friend had seen an ad for this lit contest of win...
74K 1K 26
What happens when the 3rd season of Total Drama starts? What happens when there are 3 new constestants? What happens when the 3rd one has some specia...