Cold Wave of Rebirth

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-142

Chapter 26-30

917 16 7
By mahalakshmiponsing

26|Chapter Twenty Six
Word count: 8967Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    No time to cook at noon, Grandma Song cooked noodles for everyone. Each person had a big bowl of noodles with two eggs. After eating, everyone continued to do what they were doing.

    In the afternoon, there were obviously more people collecting firewood on the mountain. Even half-grown children carried small baskets to help collect firewood home. Gu Weiwei and his brother had to go to another mountain farther away to collect firewood. Passing by the Fairy Lake outside the village, the Fairy Lake is also very lively. More than a dozen boats are casting nets on the lake to fish, and they seem to catch all the fish in the lake. Get some fish out of the lake.

    Everyone in the village is also ready.

    At this time, apart from a dozen or so families living in the ancestral hall, no one in the village plans to live in partnership. Each family prepares for each other. This is actually a waste of resources. Centralized heating saves resources. At present, everyone has abundant resources. I can’t imagine this. .

    Gu Weiwei saw a family doing carpentry in the yard, it seems that they are making shelves, is there still time to do these at this time? Wei Wei asked curiously, and suddenly felt that the wisdom of the masses is infinite.

    Their family plans to plant at home. His house is a small two-story building, and all the family members have moved downstairs to live now. The upstairs has a large space, and I plan to put rows of shelves inside, put layers of wooden troughs on the shelves, and spread soil, which is similar to greenhouse planting and saves space.

    This idea is very good, Gu Weiwei thinks that their family can also try it. There is an earth kang at home, the temperature is higher, and it is more suitable for growing some green vegetables.

    "Brother Yi, I have a good idea..."

    As soon as she got home, she went straight to Song Yi. In Gu Weiwei's eyes, Song Yi could do decathlon, not to mention making a few wooden shelves, but a whole set of furniture. Can't beat him.

    Gu Lihua is busy cutting lettuce, and she plans to make pickles from the lettuce in the vegetable garden. Lifting his eyes, he saw Gu Weiwei and Song Yi talking, and suddenly found some clues.

    She didn't come back for just a year, and the little girl she watched growing up actually fell in love. From the perspective of her experience, although Song Yi is a little older, he has a good character. When Wei Wei was talking, Song Yi had been looking at her intently, the pampering in his eyes was almost overflowing.

    She is also very happy that her niece can find such a good boyfriend, she hopes Wei Wei can be happy and not be treated like her.

    Gu Lihua is thirty-two years old this year. She was married once and divorced four years ago. After the divorce, she felt hurt and went to work in Shanghai. She only comes back every year during the Chinese New Year.

    Gu Lihua has been beautiful since she was a child, with a gentle and generous personality, strong and independent, but unfortunately she didn't find the right person. The ex-husband Shen Jin performed well before getting married, otherwise Grandpa Gu and Dad Gu would not have agreed to Gu Lihua marrying him. After a year or two of marriage, the relationship between the couple is also very good, but it is a pity that they have no children. Later, Gu Lihua went to the hospital for an examination and found that she had severe palace cold and might not be able to have children. Since then, the relationship between husband and wife has not been so harmonious.

    Within two years, Shen Jin cheated on a younger and more beautiful woman.

    After finding out, Gu Lihua resolutely asked for a divorce. She also thought about saving the relationship before, but she completely let go after knowing her husband cheated. She could accept that he didn't love her, but she couldn't bear to share her husband with another woman.

    Since then, Gu Lihua seems to have become indifferent to feelings, and many people who work outside have expressed their affection for her, but she has rejected them all. She thinks that living alone is also very good.

    Gu Lihua was so immersed in her own thoughts that she even forgot that she was still holding a knife in her hand. She was about to cut her finger when suddenly the wrist holding the knife was grasped by a bronze palm.

    "Be careful." When Xiang Tianming walked past her, he noticed that something was wrong with her, her eyes were in a trance, and she was not concentrating. If he hadn't stopped her, the blade would definitely land on Bai Nen's fingers.

    Why so careless, Xiang Tianming frowned.

    "Ah... Thank you, I was distracted just now." The scorching temperature on her wrist pulled her back to reality, and she suddenly realized that she had done something stupid, and her cheeks were unconsciously stained with a little blush.

    "Be careful, it will be troublesome if you cut it in your hands. I guess no hospital is open now." Xiang Tianming asked worriedly, and then let go of his hand.

    "Yes, yes, I see, thank you." Gu Lihua showed him a shy smile. This man is Song Yi's comrade-in-arms, and he will always live here in the future. They have only known each other for three or four days.

    "En." Xiang Tianming nodded and continued to dig the cellar. The boss was called away by his sister, and he was left alone as a coolie. His life was miserable.

    Gu Lihua was sitting in the corridor of the yard cutting lettuce, and occasionally saw Xiang Tianming transporting the dug soil out of the cellar, still sweating profusely in the cold winter months. She thought for a while and went to the house to get a white towel and poured another large glass of water.

    When Xiang Tianming came out to carry the soil again, she said, "Take a break and drink some water."

    Xiang Tianming was stunned, looked at the white towel and then at her face.

    Just when Gu Lihua felt a little embarrassed, Xiang Tianming took the white towel and began to wipe off his sweat. She breathed a sigh of relief, regretting being so impulsive, she just expressed her thanks, but in case someone misunderstood the meaning and refused to accept it, then she would have to die in embarrassment.

    When Huafeng came out of the room, he happened to see Xiang Tianming taking the water cup to drink.

    Fuck, there is a situation!

    Adhering to the principle of sharing good things with everyone, he hurried into the room and called Sheng Congwen out to watch. The two quietly lay beside the door, secretly observing the movement over there.

    "God, what's going on? Could it be that the second child's spring has come?" Sheng Congwen yelled, he couldn't believe his eyes, what's going on this year, why the eldest and second child have left the order.

    "Hush... Keep your voice down, don't be found out, the second child is narrow-minded, and we will suffer." Hua Feng hit his head hard, this idiot doesn't know whether to eat or not Old second-hand several times.

    "Uh, it seems late. I seemed to see him glance at me just now." Sheng Congwen said with a wry smile, how unlucky he was, it was rare to eavesdrop on a wall, and he was discovered so quickly.

    "What? It's over, it's over, don't hurry up and leave!" Hua Feng angrily grabbed his collar and slipped him back into the house.

    Xiang Tianming caught a glimpse of the two disappearing out of the corner of his eyes, and made a firm memory of them in his heart. It seems that the work for the two of them is too easy, and they still have the leisure to listen to the wall, so they must increase the weight tomorrow.

    The next day, when Huafeng was so tired that he couldn't straighten his waist, he kicked Sheng Congwen in anger, it was all because of this idiot.

    Gu Weiwei put Song Yi on airs, not knowing what happened between my sister-in-law and Xiang Tianming, or whether it was the news revealed by Hua Feng later. Since Huafeng had already received the punishment, it would be a disadvantage not to share the news with everyone, so he resolutely shared the news with Wei Wei and the others.

    Wei Wei couldn't believe it, what kind of divine development is this? The two seem to have only known each other for a few days, so they see each other right? In her previous life, she hadn't seen her sister-in-law since the end of the world, and it was estimated that the earthquake was already in danger. In this life, my sister-in-law was called back early by Grandpa Gu, so she escaped a catastrophe.

    *****

    At four o'clock in the afternoon, the sky was getting late, and the villagers of Shiqiao Village who were busy outside began to return home one after another.

    The Gu family was preparing dinner. Grandma Song, Gu Ma and Gu Lihua were cooking in the kitchen. Gu Xiaochuan was helping with the carrots in the yard. These carrots had just been picked from the field in the afternoon.

    He vaguely heard the sound of a car horn, and when he looked up, he happened to see several cars driving towards Shiqiao Village in the distance.

    "Someone is coming, come out and see that someone is coming, there are a lot of cars." Seeing this, Gu Xiaochuan immediately yelled into the room.

    Hearing the sound, everyone in the house ran out.

    "Where, where?"

    "There are so many cars, I'm afraid there are many people." "

    Well, I don't know where these people come from."

    "Shall we go down the mountain to see."

    "Okay."

    Gu Dad Grandpa Gu, Song Yi and Wei Wei went down the mountain together, and the others stayed at home to prepare. Gu Yiming also came out of the yard at this time, and it seemed that he was also planning to go down the mountain. He seems to be in a good mood, talking and walking very easily, the corners of his mouth are slightly turned up, and there is a trace of joy in his eyes.

    What good thing happened?

    When they reached the foot of the mountain, the convoy also arrived at Shiqiao Village. Many people from the villagers at the foot of the mountain also came out to check and surrounded a group of people. They all knew the leading car, it was the patrol team that came last time, Lu Kang and others. There are eight cars behind, and some people come down one after another, including men and women, of all ages.

    Village head Gu Qingshan was talking to Lu Kang, and Lu Kang was explaining the situation to him.

    Gu Yiming approached one of the family members with a happy face.

    "Dad, Mom, Uncle, Aunt, you are finally here." His voice trembled with excitement. After the earthquake, the national traffic was paralyzed. Although his father kept saying that they were all well when he called, he did not see them with his own eyes. He was worried, what if his father lied about the military situation? Seeing everyone standing in front of him intact now, of course I was a little excited.

    However, when this excitement saw a certain woman, he couldn't help frowning, and this incident followed.

    "Yiming, it's been a long time. How about your grandpa?" Gu Qing raised his hand and patted his son's shoulder with relief.

    "Grandpa is at home, waiting for you."

    Many people in the village recognized Gu Qingming and the others. After all, they used to be from the same village. Even though they have been out for a long time and their appearance has changed, they can still vaguely see the familiar outline.

    "Hey, isn't that Gu Qingming and Gu Qingliang brothers? I didn't expect to come back now." "It's

    so chaotic outside, and there will be a cold wave soon. They will definitely come back. What to eat and drink outside depends on ZF's relief. Where does ZF come from?" So much food?”

    “That’s right, it’s better to be in the countryside.” “

    In the past, people desperately wanted to go to the city, but in the future they all want to go to the countryside.”

    “Who are the others, why did they come here? I see a lot of them. They all brought their families."

    "Could they all be brought by Gu Qingming and the others."

    "Certainly not, you see that they are obviously divided into two groups with Gu Qingming and the others, if they are acquaintances, they will definitely stand together." The

    villagers guessed It is true that these people are indeed not together.

    After talking with Lu Kang, Gu Qingshan and the others knew the situation of these people. They are all survivors in the city, and they followed the large force to Qingyun County for resettlement. Certain conditions are required to enter the living area, such as: seriously injured patients, children under the age of five, and elderly people over the age of 70. These people can live for free. Others need to pay a certain amount of supplies if they want to live in the survival area.

    Those who met the conditions or could afford the supplies lived in the living area, while others settled down in towns near the living area. Their Shiqiao Village is the farthest from the living area, so very few people are willing to come here, only four or five groups.

    How to arrange these people?

    In other villages, young people were mostly working outside during the earthquake, and only the elderly and children were left at home. During the earthquake, the casualties were relatively serious, and the rest who qualified were moved into the living area, so other villages were basically empty. . Survivors outside have come, and it is easier to resettle. There are also simple houses remodeled by the army from many old containers outside the survival area, and many people can also be resettled.

    The situation in Shiqiao Village was different. Except for three families with other surnames who did not come back during the earthquake, all members of the Gu clan returned.

    Fortunately, there are not many of these people, and it is not troublesome to arrange them.

    During dinner, the Gu family was discussing the survivors who had just arrived, focusing on Gu Yiming's family. There are so many people in this big family. Gu Qingming and Gu Qingliang have their own wives and children, sisters, brothers, husbands and nieces, etc., and there are twenty people in total. With so many people living under one roof for a long time, it's hard not to have problems.

    "Someone has lived in the house below us." Sheng Congwen came in from the outside and said mysteriously.

    "What? We're down there? They don't live down the mountain, so what are they doing up here?"

    In the past, the houses in Shiqiao Village were all built on the mountain, with one layer upon the other. There are two families below the house, about twenty meters away from them. Later, everyone moved to live at the foot of the mountain, and almost all the houses on the mountain were abandoned. How could these people live here? Although the house didn't collapse during the earthquake, it was also leaking everywhere. It was obviously not a good place to live.

    The next day, they met the people who lived there.

    In the morning, Gu Weiwei found a young man standing outside the yard. He was tall and thin, with fair skin and a pair of glasses on his face. He looked like a student. He hesitated standing outside the yard, as if he was a little embarrassed to call people.

    "Hello, what can I do for you?" she said with a smile, kind eyes.

    Seeing Gu Weiwei come out, the man's eyes lit up, his expression relaxed obviously, and a bright smile returned on his face.

    "Hi, my name is Cheng Xu, I just arrived yesterday, and I live under your house," he said, turning around and pointing to the house they lived in, and said, "The roof of that house is a bit damaged, we want to repair it, Otherwise, we won’t be able to live here. I don’t know if you have a ladder in your house, can you lend it to us.” “Is there a ladder,

    yes, no problem.”

    At this time, Song Yi also came out, walked to her side and stood still, his eyes wide open. He looked at Cheng Xu sharply.

    Cheng Xu suddenly froze and felt a chill in the back of his neck. He looked at Song Yi uneasily, as if he hadn't offended the elder brother.

    "Hello, big brother."

    "Yeah." Song Yi nodded coldly. Where did this kid come from? Why is he smiling so happily? he thought displeased.

    "Brother Yi, he wants to borrow our ladder, go and get it to him." She patted his arm and said.

    Our family? He liked this word very much, and his face softened.

    "I'll get it."

    As soon as Song Yi left, Cheng Xu heaved a sigh of relief, this elder brother's aura was too strong.

    "Are you locals? Why don't you live down the mountain? Don't you have a house?" Gu Weiwei asked curiously. Most people would choose to live on the mountain. Their house has a lot of secrets, so it's not suitable to live in crowded places, otherwise they would have moved down the mountain a long time ago. up.

    "We are graduate students of University r, and we were participating in activities in city h with our tutor during the earthquake, and now we have a home and can't go back," Cheng Xu inevitably felt a little sad: "As for choosing to live here, it's one of our female companions She has been very lucky since she was a child, and it is thanks to her that she escaped the earthquake this time. She said that she has a feeling for this place in the whole village, and it feels the safest, so we choose to live here.” There are also such

    something? Gu Weiwei raised her eyebrows in surprise.

    After a while, Song Yi resisted the ladder in the utility room.

    "Thank you, thank you. I will definitely return it as soon as I run out." Cheng Xu took the ladder and thanked him very much.

    Gu Weiwei has a good impression of Cheng Xu, and is even more curious about that lucky girl. There are many mysterious things in the world, such as luck, and she wants to help them.

    "Do you have any materials for repairing the roof?"

    "It's almost there, we're going to look for it in the ruins at the foot of the mountain." "

    My house happened to have some materials left over from building a house a while ago, do you want it?" "

    Really, that's really too much." Thank you, thank you, then I will go down and ask someone to come up to help." Cheng Xu was overjoyed, he couldn't believe that he was so lucky to meet a very kind family.

    "Then you go."

    Gu Weiwei and Song Yi packed up the materials needed to build the roof together, such as coiled materials, thermal insulation and protective layers, fiber tiles, etc. These are really leftovers from building the house some time ago, anyway, they are stored It's useless, she still has a lot in her space.

    "Why do you want to help him?" Song Yi felt a little apprehensive, but the movements of his hands didn't stop, he was still helping Wei Wei tidy up.

    "I think they are nice people. The key is that I am curious. There seems to be a girl with a particularly good luck among them. Of course, we should make friends with such a person." Gu Weiwei pursed her lips and snickered, happy to see him eating. flower.

    Glancing around, she quietly approached his cheek and kissed him secretly.

    The warm touch on the cheek made Song Yi's heart skip a beat, joy appeared in his eyes, and the obscure emotion of dissatisfaction just disappeared without a trace. what to do? He wanted to be appeased easily.

    When Cheng Xu came up with two other boys, a middle-aged man and a round-faced girl, Song Yi's expression had returned to normal, and there was even a trace of tenderness in the corners of his eyes. Cheng Xu couldn't believe his eyes, where did that cold-faced devil just now go?

    "Song Yi?" The middle-aged uncle suddenly yelled in surprise, with a ghostly expression on his face.

   27|Chapter Twenty Seven
Word count: 7308Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    A big man coming up from the mountain quickly rushed to Song Yi, with surprise on his face, raised his fist and hammered Song Yi's chest, and then the two hugged each other.

    "It's really you, kid. I didn't expect to meet you here. Yesterday at the entrance of the village, I vaguely looked like you. Later, I heard that everyone in this village was named Gu. I thought I was mistaken." Song Yi rarely showed a smile on his face

    . , Showing white teeth, it is rare to have such an emotional display.

    "Why didn't I see you yesterday."

    "I didn't get off the car yesterday."

    "Old Zhou, it's been a long time since I saw you, maybe four or five years."

    "Well, we haven't seen each other since you retired Afterwards, the gang of boys who followed you all left, and no one came to my place to steal drinks, so I was very lonely." Zhou Wenbin recalled every little thing he had spent together, and was full of emotion for a while.

    "Those boys are all here, now they are out to work, and they will definitely come back later." "

    Really, they are all here, that's great, I didn't expect us to get together again, hey, yes, they They are all lonely, and they have always loved to follow you, and even retired with you." Lao Zhou knew that he could see his old friend again, and he couldn't hide his excitement.

    The world is so small, it's rare to come to someone, even an acquaintance.

    The few people who came up with Lao Zhou saw that Lao Zhou knew the owner's house, and immediately felt a lot more relaxed. They were a little nervous when they first came up, and they were a little embarrassed to go to other people's houses to move things when they first came.

    "Hello, my name is Lin Huanhuan. Thank you for giving me the materials. We couldn't believe it when Cheng Xu went down to talk about it just now. Thank you so much." The round-faced girl smiled and said to Gu Weiwei, big big The eyes are bent into two crescents, very cute. Lin Huanhuan is less than 1.6 meters tall, with a slightly fat body, petite and round, with translucent white skin, and looks very blessed.

    "Hello, my name is Gu Weiwei. You don't have to be so polite. I'm glad I can help you." Gu Weiwei likes Lin Huanhuan very much, and this is probably the lucky girl.

    Lin Huanhuan always felt very kind when seeing Gu Weiwei, and fell in love with her immediately. She felt that she was worthy of deep friendship and would be a very good friend. There is a kind of fate in the world called eye fate. Lin Huanhuan's first impression of seeing people has always been accurate since she was a child, and she is used to following her feeling.

    "They are my companions, Sun Yong'an and Wang Lei." Cheng Xu also stepped forward to introduce the other two boys to her at this time.

    "Hello."

    "Hello."

    Lin Huanhuan and the others gave Gu Weiwei the milk they brought, saying that they couldn't take his things for nothing. Their things are all picked up from the ruins in the city, and the boxed milk is already the best gift they can get. A group of them came to H city to participate in the activities, but they didn't expect to encounter a disaster, and they didn't know what happened to their parents and relatives in their hometown, and whether they would see each other again in their lifetime. There were ten people and two mentors in their group, and there were only four men and two women left after an earthquake. Fortunately, there was Lao Zhou, a former soldier, otherwise they would not have been able to come here.

    "You are too polite, no need, you can take it back." Gu Weiwei shook her head and refused, the things she brought from the city must not be many, how could she take them.

    "No, no, you must take it, don't be disgusted, we... have nothing good to give away..." Thinking of the experience during this period and the family who didn't know life and death, the optimistic and open-minded Lin Huanhuan couldn't help but blushed .

    In the end, Gu Weiwei still couldn't resist them and accepted the two cartons of milk.

    It's rare to meet friends of the same age, Lin Huanhuan and Cheng Xu are both very outgoing and lively people, Gu Weiwei quickly got to know them.

    Song Yi talked with Lao Zhou for a while and saw that she was chatting happily with a bright smile on her face.

    "Wei Wei." He called softly.

    "En?" Wei Wei stops talking and turns to look at him.

    "come over."

    Gu Weiwei walked up to him and smiled at Lao Zhou.

    "Have you known each other for a long time?" Gu Weiwei asked standing beside Song Yi, looking at the appearance of the two, it seemed that they had a very good friendship.

    "Well, this is Lao Zhou, Zhou Wenbin, the squad leader of the cooking squad when I was in the army. He has a good relationship with me and Tianming. He cooks well. We have often gone to him to find food." It turned out to be a soldier

    . old friend from time to time.

    "She is?" Old Zhou asked curiously. I haven't seen you for a few years, and this kid is already married? But it looks very small.

    Gu Weiwei also looked at him, wondering how he would introduce himself to his friends?

    "Gu Weiwei, my neighbor," she said in a low voice, glanced at Cheng Xu and the other two boys, and then said, "It's also my girlfriend." She suddenly widened her eyes, and her eyes flashed with shock and

    disbelief . Song Yi lowered his head to meet her eyes, and seeing her surprised look, there was a hint of a smile in his eyes.

    Gu Weiwei never expected that he would say it so directly, which was beyond her expectation.

    Cheng Xu, on the other hand, was taken aback by someone's warning eyes. No wonder Lord Demon King didn't take a good look at him, it turned out he was jealous. But he was really wronged. He was so enthusiastic and proactive just to express his gratitude. I have seen too many dark and cruel realities in the city, and I have a deep understanding of human nature. Suddenly meeting someone like Gu Weiwei who is considerate and willing to help them, he almost thought he had met an angel, how could he not be enthusiastic? He never thought of poaching corners.

    Cheng Xu couldn't help but smile bitterly. He had an extremely deep understanding of the possessiveness of the big devil. He must remind his companions not to make the same mistake in the future.

    After a while, Gu Weiwei's expression returned to normal, and she did not refute Song Yi's words, which was regarded as tacit consent. Although she didn't remember that the two of them had confirmed their relationship, she recognized it in her heart, so that after she came back from rebirth, she always treated Song Yi with the same attitude as her boyfriend.

    "Old Zhou, do you want to go in and sit down?" She asked with a smile.

    "No, no, time is running out. We need to hurry up and fix the roof. There will be plenty of time in the future. I will definitely come over then." "Old Zhou, come over for dinner at night, let's get together." "Okay.

    "

    Old

    Zhou Invite Cheng Xu and the others to move their things back and plan to repair the roof as soon as possible. They all slept in one room last night, and it would be inconvenient for a large number of men and women to live together.

    Song Yi also helped to carry the materials over. He was so strong that he carried three times as much materials as them and still walked like flying. Cheng Xu and the three boys were dumbfounded. Why are the same men so different? Taking a look at his frail body like a chicken, Cheng Xu decided to work hard to keep fit, otherwise he might not be able to survive the cold wave, and he wanted to go home after the cold wave passed.

    Cheng Xu still doesn't know that his desire to go home will be realized at least ten years later. By then, not only will he become strong and powerful, but even his children will be able to make soy sauce.

    When Song Yi came back, Gu Weiwei was still standing in the corner outside the yard waiting for him, with his arms crossed, with a faint smile on his face.

    He paused, turned around and wanted to go straight into the yard. Seeing this, Gu Weiwei quickly ran two steps to stand in front of him, blocking his way of escape. How could she let him escape because she had been waiting for him here on purpose?

    "Wait, did you forget something?"

    "No."

    No? It's a ghost if you believe in you. Today I have to make it clear, she can't just be "accepted" for no reason.

    "You don't, I do." As she spoke, she took his arm and walked to the back of the house, planning to find a place to talk.

    If Song Yi didn't want to go with her, there were a hundred ways to break free from her hand, but he obediently followed her footsteps and let her lead him to the bamboo forest behind the house.

    Moso bamboo is evergreen in all seasons, and it is still tall and straight in winter, standing proudly in the wind and snow. This bamboo forest was transplanted when the house was built. It looks the same as ordinary moso bamboo, but it is actually a mutant variety produced in her space. Strong cold resistance, long shoot period, and faster reproduction.

    The two were hidden in the bamboo forest, making it difficult for outsiders to notice.

    "I have a question to ask." She said with a smile, her dark eyes were clear with a little bit of starlight.

    Song Yi's eyes were lowered, and a trace of tension flashed in his eyes. He quietly clenched his fingers hidden in his trouser pockets: "You ask."

    She took a step forward, moved closer to his eyes, and forced him to meet her eyes.

    "Mr. Song Yi, I would like to ask when did I become your girlfriend? Why didn't I know?" There was playfulness in the voice, a hint of naughtiness in the eyes, and a slight smile on the corner of the mouth

    . Song Yi didn't find any disgust, resentment or resistance on her face, his heart and tense nerves were relaxed, and his thin lips were slightly raised.

    "When you were playing hooligans with me." He said calmly, if Gu Weiwei observed carefully, he could find that the base of his ears were slightly red.

    "Me?" Gu Weiwei pointed at the tip of her nose in disbelief: "I'm

    playing a hooligan ?" I'm pretty sure I've never done an overstepping action. Did she sleepwalk and do something?

    "Isn't it?"

    "Of course not, tell me, when have I played a hooligan?" She asked unconvinced.

    Song Yi raised his eyebrows and said solemnly: "Kissing me without my consent, isn't it considered a hooligan? Since you have played a trick, you must be responsible to the end." "You...

    you..." Gu Weiwei was dumbfounded, unable to say a word of rebuttal .

    Today she finally understood what it means to "get cheap and act good", she never thought that he would have such a dark belly. She just kissed him on the cheek, and now she is directly labeled as a hooligan.

    "Don't you want to deny it?"

    "I..." Gu Weiwei was annoyed that she would be speechless by a boring gourd.

    Song Yi was amused by her expression, and raised his hand to rub the top of her head as a comfort. You can't spoil your popularity, otherwise he won't be able to bear to settle accounts in the future.

    Gu Weiwei suddenly couldn't laugh or cry, what is this? Coax her like an ingot?

    The more she thought about it, the more aggrieved she became, a gleam of light suddenly flashed in her eyes, and a bold idea took shape in her mind. Didn't he say she was playing hooligans? Then she will show him.

    Suddenly, she leaned forward and approached him actively, raised her hand and grabbed his collar, and under his surprised gaze, she firmly pulled him in. With the momentum of thundering and not rushing to cover his ears, he kissed the thin lips hard, and made a clear and crisp sound.

    Song Yi, who was quick and alert, was slow to react for the first time, and his mind was instantly emptied, leaving only a warm and soft touch.

    While he was in a daze, Gu Weiwei quickly loosened his collar and ran away.

    "This is playing hooligans, haha..."

    Song Yi just watched her run away happily, leaving behind happy laughter all the way.

    Didn't you say she was playing hooligans? Then she will show him. Now that she has been labeled a hooligan, wouldn't it be too much of a disadvantage if she didn't play tricks?

    Song Yi came back to his senses, the "hooligan" had disappeared, leaving him alone to savor the kiss. Well, maybe not alone.

    He glanced in a certain direction of the bamboo forest, holding back the throbbing veins on his forehead, these boys just need to clean up.

    After Song Yi left, two figures walked out of the bamboo forest, they were Huafeng and Sheng Congwen.

    "Why do I feel that the boss seems to have spotted us? Did he glance in the direction where we were hiding before he left?" Sheng Congwen scratched his head and said.

    "Nonsense, can you not be found out if you make such a big move?" Hua Feng felt that it would be a disaster for him to meet Sheng Congwen in this life, and he would wipe his ass with him all day long but still enjoy it.

    "Hey, but I didn't expect that the boss was the one who was raped. It's so shameful that he let the girl take the initiative. If it were me, I would definitely not be as cowardly as the boss." Sheng Congwen said with a smirk.

    "Idiot, the boss has a girl anyway, why don't you find a girl to show me?" "

    Oh..." Sheng Congwen covered his head and screamed strangely: "Can you stop hitting your head? Even more stupid."

    Huafeng was speechless in anger, how could anyone admit that he was stupid?

    "Don't play tricks, hurry up, the work is not done yet."

    The past two days have been unlucky, and he was found out even after listening to the wall twice. Could it be that his skills have regressed? Definitely not, it must be the idiot the fourth child who is holding back.

    When the two returned home, they saw Song Yi standing in the main room waiting for them.

    "Count, huh?"

    The deep voice raised slightly, with a hint of chill, making the two of them shiver uncontrollably.

    "No, no, no, boss, stop and let me explain... ah..."

    Sheng Congwen was taken away by Song Yi just like that.

    Huafeng let out a long sigh of relief, luckily the boss didn't notice him. As the so-called dead poor Taoists never die, the fourth child absorbs all vitality, so he can be safe. Hearing the screams from the fourth child, Hua Feng finally realized his conscience. He went back to the house to look for safflower oil, and when the fourth child came back, he wiped it off for him to thank him for his sacrifice.

   28|Chapter Twenty-Eight
Word count: 5481Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Gu Weiwei ran home excitedly, and went into the room. He looked up and saw himself in the mirror, with a smile on his mouth, his complexion was as bright as a peach blossom, and his eyes were moist and bright. Covering his chest with his hands, his heart beat like a deer. I really can't believe that she really dared to kiss Song Yi forcefully, she desperately fanned the wind with her hands, trying to fan away the burning heat on her face.

    "Huh...huh..."

    He had never been in love in his previous life, and after Song Yi's death, he was even more indifferent and despised anyone. This kiss was counted as her first kiss in two lifetimes, and she never thought that it would be sent out like this.

    "What's wrong with you? Is it very hot today?" Gu Lihua came in from the outside and saw Wei Wei standing there with a blushing face.

    "No...it's nothing..." Wei Wei pursed her lips and said uncomfortably, her face became hotter.

    She really doesn't want to see people at this time, God, she wants to be quiet.

    "Really?" Gu Lihua was suspicious, it didn't look right no matter what, but after thinking about it, her niece also has a boyfriend now, and she suddenly realized. She is also someone who has experienced it, and she understands what happened during the passionate love period.

    "You didn't go to the vegetable garden to pick vegetables, why did you come back? Do you want me to help move them back?" She didn't want to continue to be looked at with thoughtful eyes by her sister-in-law, so she decisively changed the subject.

    "I've finished picking...Xiang Tianming helped me move it back." When talking about Xiang Tianming, Gu Lihua's tone paused, and then returned to normal. Gu Weiwei was immersed in her own emotions and didn't notice it at all.

    "Oh, that's good, sister, let their men do the heavy work next time, don't do it alone." After the divorce, my sister has been living alone, and she is used to doing everything by herself, and doesn't like to rely on others. The failed marriage has hurt her too much, and she has lost confidence in men.

    "En," Gu Lihua responded coldly, obviously not wanting to continue this topic.

    Xiang Tianming...

    Gu Lihua shook her head, throwing the name out of her mind.

    "Oh, by the way, when I was picking vegetables in the vegetable garden just now, I saw a lot of people in Gu Yiming's family, men, women, old and young. At the beginning I said why he built the house so big. It turned out to be two brothers." Gu Yiming's

    family The area of the house is about the same as that of Gu's house, but it has two floors, which can be regarded as the largest building in Shiqiao Village.

    "Well, I saw it last night. I drove three or four cars back. There must be a lot of people. I will stay away from their house in the future. I always feel that the family is not a worry-free person. When I come back from the outside, I still wear makeup and high heels. It’s better to stay away from women who are dressed like this at the time.” Usually such people are scammers, it doesn’t matter if they cheat themselves, the key is that they also like to cheat others.

    "Well, I saw it when I was picking vegetables. His house was very lively when we came together in the morning. The woman in the skirt complained that there was no private bathroom. She couldn't take a shower last night. She was arguing to change rooms early this morning. At this time Paying attention to these things, it is unknown whether people can survive immediately, I really don't know what to say." Gu Lihua shook her head and sighed.

    The vegetable garden of Gu's family is not far from Gu Yiming's house. Gu Lihua went to pick the vegetables that were going to be pickled today just after dawn, and happened to witness a good show. She felt that there would be more troubles in the family in the future, and hoped that they would not be affected.

    "Okay, don't care about his family, let's make pickles quickly, we have to take back the carrots in the field today, we have to act quickly." "Yes, let's go." On the side of the Gu family, Song Yi's old

    friend

    reunited The relationship with Gu Weiwei is also getting better, it can be said that it is a double happiness. The preparations before the cold wave are also being carried out in an orderly manner. Everyone is so busy that they work together to try to store enough food, water and wood before the disaster strikes.

    It is also the Gu family, but Gu Yiming's life is not easy. As soon as his parents, second uncle and others come, he can't stand it anymore. In the final analysis, it is because of the third mother and daughter brought by the second uncle.

    That's right, it's Xiaosan.

    Half a year ago, no one knew that the second uncle Gu Qingliang had raised a mistress outside for seventeen years, and now the illegitimate daughter is already sixteen years old, and his cousin is only seventeen years old this year . No one thought that Gu Qingliang, who is usually honest and dull, would be able to hide it for so long. If it weren't for the special circumstances this time, he would probably have kept it secret.

    After the exposure, he directly brought Xiaosan's mother and daughter home, entered the house, and enjoyed the blessing of being a husband and two wives. The second aunt has a violent and domineering personality, of course she is unwilling to let it go, but she can't leave the second uncle in the face of the disaster, so she can only endure it and take a step back. She can tolerate her husband looking for mistress, but she can never allow mistress to ride on her head. Now the two women are performing scheming every day, fighting openly and secretly. The two are quite equal in strength, the second aunt has a son and a reputation, and the third has a beauty and love, so the fight is evenly divided. If you sing and I come on stage, either the east wind will overwhelm the west wind, or the west wind will overwhelm the east wind.

    In this earthquake transfer, the second uncle really took the family with him, not only the father-in-law and mother-in-law, the elder brother's family, the younger brother's mother, and the third younger brother's family, so that they almost couldn't fit in two cars. His father's face turned black at the time, but he couldn't drive them away, so he could only reprimand his younger brother and warn him to take care of those people.

    When there are too many people, there will be more conflicts, not to mention two families who already have enmity. Last night, he had been arguing for most of the night because of the room allocation. If his father hadn't been unable to bear it and ran to scold him, it would probably have lasted until the next morning.

    When he came back to build a house, he considered the rational use of energy and built the two houses directly together. Now that he thinks about it, it was really a mistake. Fortunately, they still winked and didn't come to ask to live with his house.

    Originally, the two families lived together, and this family ethics drama had nothing to do with Gu Yiming, but now they have to live under the same roof every day, and he really can't bear it.

    What he couldn't stand the most was the illegitimate daughter, whose character was beyond words.

    Early this morning, I heard the illegitimate daughter next door complaining about why there is no separate room and private bathroom.

    He just wanted to give her two words: ho ho.

    If it wasn't for grandpa, he would definitely have kicked out the second uncle's family. Anyway, the second uncle didn't pay a penny to build the house, and it can be said that the whole house belongs to his family. I really don't know what troubles this big family will cause in the future.

    On the first day of living together, the morning started with a quarrel.

    It’s not that the whole family doesn’t come into the house. Relatives like the second uncle are lazy eaters. They were used to opening their mouths to eat with their clothes, but when they woke up in the middle of the day, they found that no one got up to cook.

    After a whole morning of quarreling, an agreement was finally reached, and the first and second bedrooms took turns doing housework.

    Living with them, Gu Yiming felt that the future was bleak.

    Whether Yun Yiming likes it or not, he can't get rid of his second uncle after all.

    **********

    In the evening Zhou Wenbin came to Song's house as scheduled.

    Song Yi and Xiang Tianming were very excited to see their old friend reunited after a long absence, especially Sheng Congwen hugged Lao Zhou for a long time.

    "Old Zhou, haha, Lao Zhou, I didn't expect to see you again, it's great, hahaha, I really miss me, it's great." "Brother Sheng is so enthusiastic." Gu Weiwei sighed, Sheng

    Cong Wen has a simple and honest personality and treats people with sincerity and enthusiasm, but it is rare to see him smiling so happily. It seems that he really misses Lao Zhou.

    Huafeng's head was covered with black lines, the veins on his forehead kept throbbing, the corners of his mouth were tightly clenched, and his fists were loosened and then clenched.

    Missing Lao Zhou's p, what he misses is Lao Zhou's sauced elbow.

    When Sheng Congwen almost died of starvation, someone gave him a soy pork elbow. Since then, he has been obsessed with soy pork knuckle. He thinks the most delicious food in the world is soy pork knuckle. When he grew up and became rich, he always ordered sauced elbows wherever he ordered, but he could no longer taste the taste of that time until he met Lao Zhou.

    In his own words, the sauced elbow made by Lao Zhou tastes exactly the same as the first time he ate it.

    When he was a soldier, he often went to Lao Zhou's place to cheat Jiang Jiang to eat.

    For a while, Sheng Congwen still hugged Lao Zhou and refused to let go. Huafeng couldn't bear it any longer, he went up to grab his neck, and pulled him off Lao Zhou's body.

    "That's enough, there's more to come." Hua Feng gritted his teeth.

    "Let go... quickly... let go... I, cough, cough, I'm stuck..."

    Finally, under Sheng Congwen's repeated assurances and begging for mercy, Hua Feng let go.

    Lao Zhou wiped the sweat from his forehead, he was also frightened by Sheng Congwen's enthusiasm. It felt like when Sheng Congwen met him, it was like a puppy meeting a meaty bone. Those who didn't know it thought they had some improper relationship.

    In order to lie to Lao Zhou again, Sheng Congwen, who knew that Lao Zhou was good at wine, directly brought out a box of liquor from the house and asked Lao Zhou to drink it, saying that he wanted to return the wine he had stolen from Lao Zhou in those years, but was caught again. Huafeng rewarded two chestnuts.

    Gu Weiwei looked at Sheng Congwen and felt that he was too pitiful. Every time he was beaten by Huafeng, he still didn't think much of it, and he never tired of it.

    It is inevitable to have a drink when we meet again after a long absence.

    Grandma Song made a table with five men, and asked them to eat alone next to each other, so as to catch up with each other.

    Everyone else ate at Gu's house.

    In winter, the sunshine time is short, and the sky gets dark around five or six o'clock.

    On the road outside Shiqiao Village, a motorcycle slowly appeared from far to near. The car entered Shiqiao Village and went up the mountain road until it reached the gate of Gu's house.

    The Gu family was having dinner together. After a busy day, everyone talked and laughed together. After eating, they have to deal with the fish caught during the day overnight, and when the sun comes out tomorrow, they will take it out and dry it to dry it.

    Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

    "Who is it?" Gu Weiwei asked.

    There was silence outside and no one answered.

    "Xiaochuan, open the door." Papa Gu said.

    Gu Xiaochuan is the youngest in the family, and he usually does this kind of thing.

    When Gu Xiaochuan opened the door, he could see two long legs, his eyes went up along the long legs, and his eyes suddenly widened.

    "Lin Yuan Xing!

    "

29|Chapter Twenty Nine
Word count: 5759Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    What would be your reaction if you suddenly saw someone you've longed for?

    Tears filled with intense hugs? Or is it entangled with ears and temples?

    These are all the scenes that Gu Xiaochuan dreamed and fantasized at midnight, but when he actually saw Lin Yuanxing, the enthusiasm that had burst out instantly cooled down, and he just quietly stared at his deep and bright eyes, and his heart filled with infinity. peaceful.

    That's great, see you again for the rest of my life.

    The panic and worries of the past few days dissipated at this moment, and a smile that I hadn't seen for a long time gradually climbed to the corner of my mouth.

    Lin Yuanxing's eyes were locked on Xiao Chuan's haggard and thin face, and his eyes were full of longing that was so thick that it was difficult to melt away, and his eyes greedily swept over every inch of his skin. Lin Yuanxing tried his best to suppress the impulse in his heart, he was afraid that he couldn't help but hug Xiao Chuan into his arms and wreak havoc, in order to relieve the pain of lovesickness. If it wasn't for the fact that someone in the room poked his head out from time to time, he would have really done it, but now he can only... he is a

    newcomer, he is still young, and his name is not right. For the sake of future happiness, it is better to keep a low profile.

    Lin Yuanxing sighed inwardly.

    In the end, he just raised his hand and pinched Xiao Chuan's earlobe, saying, "I'm here."

    This is a small intimate gesture between the two of them.

    Gu Xiaochuan was so frightened that he hurriedly turned around, only to be relieved when he found no one.

    "You..." Xiao Chuan looked at him with complicated eyes, and was entangled in his heart. If his parents and grandfather knew that he liked men, he would have to lose half of his life before the end of the world.

    Gu Xiaochuan was hesitating when suddenly a call came from behind him.

    "Xiao Chuan, what are you doing? Who is here?" Seeing that her son had gone out to open the door and hadn't come back for a long time, Gu Ma poked her head out of the room to check.

    Gu Xiaochuan could only open the door and let Lin Yuanxing push the motorcycle into the yard. Lin Yuanxing set up the motorcycle, took off two suitcases from the back seat of the car, and carried a large backpack on his back, as if he wanted to live here permanently.

    Gu Xiaochuan led him in, and all eyes of everyone in the room fell on him.

    "This is my good friend and high school classmate, named Lin Yuanxing." "

    This is my grandfather, grandma Song, father, mother, sister, and sister-in-law." Xiao Chuan stood by and introduced the two, feeling very nervous.

    classmate?

    Except for Gu Weiwei, everyone else was surprised that there were still people going out to visit friends in this situation. Gu Weiwei's expression was subtle, and her heart was also very tangled, so Lin Yuanxing really came after her. She wanted to see him chasing but didn't want to see him coming.

    Lin Yuanxing came after him, proving that his feelings for Xiaochuan are still the same in this life, and Xiaochuan's efforts were not in vain. I don't want to see him because he is about to bring immeasurable impact to the Gu family. In her previous life, Xiaochuan had only her relatives alive, and she didn't want to interfere too much with Xiaochuan's feelings. It didn't matter to her who he liked, whether he liked men or women. Her only thought at that time was that the two of them could live a good life . But this life is different, grandpa and parents are still alive, their conservative views may not be able to accept this alternative relationship.

    "Hi, I'm sorry to be here so late. I'm sorry to bother you. I'm really worried about Xiao Chuan so I came to have a look. I'm relieved to see that he's fine." Lin Yuanxing greeted him respectfully and politely with a gentle smile on his face, explaining intention.

    Hearing that they ran so far because they were worried about their grandson/son, the honest Gu family immediately felt that Lin Yuanxing was a reliable friend. In addition, he has a good skin, sunny, handsome and polite, and he is completely the image of a good student in the eyes of his parents.

    Gu Weiwei rolled her eyes in her heart, she is just a wolf in sheep's clothing, if anyone really treats him as a pet, he will definitely be eaten to the bone.

    "It's okay, it's okay, come in and sit down." Father Gu hurriedly asked him to sit down, it was rare for his son to have such a loving friend.

    "Oh, I brought some things with me when I came here for the first time," he said, turned to open the suitcase and began to take things out.

    I brought a century-old ginseng to Grandpa Gu.

    It is said that 100-year-old ginseng is actually only about 70 or 80 years old. Don’t watch it or TV dramas often show that ginseng can be dug up the mountain to find 500-year-old or even thousand-year-old ginseng. That is a lie. Wild ginseng is almost extinct now, and you need to go to remote mountains to find it. Most of the ginseng sold on the market is artificially bred ginseng. Wild ginseng is not unavailable, but it is very rare and most of them are preserved by special methods. Most of such ginseng are stored in the homes of the rich and powerful, and will not be easily circulated in the market.

    The ginseng in Grandpa Gu's hand is exactly this kind. Grandpa Gu has practiced medicine all his life, and he can tell the "specialness" of this ginseng at a glance. Of course he couldn't accept such a gift, and he had to return it to him immediately. This ginseng is a rare item in peaceful times, and it will be even more precious after the cold wave, and it can save lives in critical moments.

    Of course, Lin Yuanxing will not take back the gift he sent out, but he deliberately cheated it from the old man.

    "Grandpa Gu, you must accept this ginseng. In fact, I gave you ginseng as a kind invitation. When I came back, my family had all moved out of town. I took these things out of the ruins of my house. , Maybe they left in a hurry and couldn’t take them away. Now I’m homeless, and I only have a friend here, Xiaochuan, so I want to join him. The radio said that the cold wave is coming soon. I want to ask you to help me. Find a place to stay in the village."

    "Ah, so it is like this." The Gu family suddenly realized, and they said, no matter how close friends are, they will not visit friends at this time, because they are all homeless and cannot find family members. Suddenly, the sympathy of several women except Wei Wei flooded.

    "Then just live at home. You are Xiao Chuan's friend and you gave me such a good ginseng. Don't worry about the psychological pressure." Grandpa Gu said directly with a smile.

    Gu Weiwei immediately widened her eyes when she heard this, did she enter the room so easily? No one else knows about this liar, but Gu Weiwei knows all about him. How could he get lost with his family?

    Lin Yuanxing smiled when he heard Grandpa Gu's words. What he said was all true. His family had indeed moved to other places, but it was not before the earthquake but after the earthquake, and he did not go with him. He didn't lie, he just changed the time.

    Grandpa Gu also has his own considerations. After the end of the world, it is hard to find medicines, but how can people not get sick if they eat whole grains? When the time comes, there will be no medicine for sickness, only waiting for death. Now that he has this ginseng, the lives of his family members are guaranteed, so he has the audacity to accept this ginseng. Otherwise, no matter how much kindness he has, he won't accept it, let alone just accepting someone.

    Grandpa Gu agreed to accept the most precious gift, then the rest will be easy. Special cigarettes for Gu's father, cashmere sweater for Gu's mother, high-end cosmetics for my sister-in-law, and even a set of cashmere blankets for Grandma Song. Among them, the gift for Gu Weiwei is the most special, it is actually a pair of couple watches.

    couple?

    Is it intentional or unintentional?

    She suddenly raised her hand to meet Shang Lin Yuanxing's eyes, his eyes were flat, as if he just gave a very ordinary gift. Gu Weiwei rubbed the pair of watches with her fingers, frowned, and looked at Lin Yuanxing thoughtfully.

    Everyone who received the gift had a better impression of Lin Yuanxing, and he also settled down in Gu's house.

    Since Lin Yuanxing came to the Gu family, he has quickly become the new favorite of the elders with his high IQ (will come up with ideas to simplify the preparation work), high EQ (can make the elders happy), hard work, decathlon and other excellent qualities.

    The family status ranking list of the Gu family junior was quickly refreshed.

    First: Yuan Bao, this position is unbreakable, Yuan Bao grows more and more round and cute, plus he can act like a baby and be cute, which is deeply loved by the Gu family.

    Second: Lin Yuanxing.

    Third: Gu Xiaochuan, why is Xiaochuan ranked third, because there is a black-bellied Lin Yuanxing who helps him gain favor.

    Poor Gu Weiwei was completely reduced to the bottom of the Gu family. Gu Weiwei, who felt that there was nothing to love in life, directly put the scope of activities in the Song family, and went to exchange feelings with Song Yi every day. After this period of intimacy, the relationship between the two has grown by leaps and bounds, and they are only one step away from piercing that layer of window paper, and now they are only one opportunity away.

    Time passed quickly in the process of Lin Yuanxing frantically brushing up the favor of Gu's family and Gu Weiwei and Song Yi cultivating their relationship.

    *********

    January 2, the weather was overcast.

    In the morning, sporadic snowflakes began to float in the sky, then flakes, and then heavy snowflakes, and it didn't take long for them to fall densely.

    In the middle of the night, Gu Weiwei suddenly opened his eyes, frowned, and stretched his hands out of the quilt, the temperature dropped a lot. She was not afraid of the cold after being injected with the evolutionary agent, and she just rolled over from the quilt.

    She ran to the kitchen and found that Song Yi and the four of them had also gotten up at the Song family.

    "Why are you up?" Song Yi asked.

    "The temperature has dropped. It's very cold. I'll light the fire, or they'll wake up from the cold later." "

    I'll come, you go to sleep."

    "No, I'll come, I'm not afraid of the cold."

    Song Yi said Realize that she is also not afraid of the cold.

    "Then I'll take them out to clear the snow. If the snow is so heavy, it will easily damage the greenhouse and the roof." "Well,

    you go, be careful."

    Before the cold wave came, Song Yi had already found an opportunity Xiang Tianming, Huafeng, Sheng Congwen and the others were injected with the evolutionary agent. Song Yi only said that he got it from a special channel, and the three of them didn't ask much.

    These three people did not produce supernatural powers after the injection, which she already knew in her previous life, but their physical fitness was the same as Song Yi's, not only increased by 20%, but almost all reached about 50%.

    Song Yi took the three of them to clear the snow on the greenhouse and the roof, and then cleared the snow in the yard and pushed it down the mountain. If they didn't clear it, they would probably be buried alive tomorrow morning.

    In the dark, the four of them kept sweeping off the snow. With the physical fitness of the four of them, it was not difficult to do this.

    Knowing that they were not the only ones who needed to get up to sweep the snow, Gu Yiming and his three bodyguards also got up not far away. But their bodies couldn't resist the cold, and they had to go back to the house to ease their frozen bodies after a while.

    Gu Weiwei quickly lit the fire, boiled a pot of boiling water, and filled several hot water bottles. She stuffed Grandma Song two under the quilt, one by her feet and one in her bosom. Also stuffed two for Grandpa Gu, two for Mom and Dad Gu, and two for Sister-in-law. As for Gu Xiaochuan and Lin Yuanxing? She wasn't stuffed, and the two of them were sleeping in the same bed when she went. As soon as she entered, Lin Yuanxing opened his eyes, saw the hot water bottle in her hand, and shook his head directly.

    Well, since she doesn't need it, she can keep the last two for herself.

    When people are asleep, snowflakes dye the earth silver. Light snowflakes are beautiful, but too much is too much. The endless and endless heavy snow will bring mankind no longer a beautiful snow scene but a disaster.

    look fresh

30|Chapter Thirty
Word count: 6260Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    Although Song Yi and the others tried their best to be careful when sweeping the snow, there were still unavoidable noises, and Gu's father, mother, and Gu Lihua were all woken up.

    "What's going on?" Papa Gu asked in bewilderment.

    "It's snowing too much outside. Brother Yi and the others are clearing the snow because they are afraid that the snow will crush the greenhouse and the roof." Gu Weiwei replied.

    "Then let me get up and help."

    Papa Gu was struggling to get up to help, but she quickly stopped him.

    "Don't get up, the four of them can handle it, and it's too cold outside, so don't bother." "

    Why did you get up?" Gu Ma asked suspiciously.

    "The temperature has dropped, get up and burn the kang."

    "Then I'll get up, and you go back to sleep." Gu Ma said and was about to lift the quilt.

    "Hey, don't you all get up. I'm already up so don't toss back and forth. Besides, we young people are strong in cold resistance, so don't worry about it. Continue to sleep with you. I'll go see Grandpa and Grandma Song."

    The Gu and Song families share a kitchen, and the kitchen has two doors connecting the two families respectively. The elderly have poor resistance, so they sleep on the pit closest to the stove, which is the warmest place. The old man was in a light sleep, and they were already awake when she came in to deliver the hot water bottle. She went over to help them tuck up the quilt, and told them not to catch a cold, and if they felt cold, they must say so immediately.

    Xiao Chuan and Lin Yuanxing lived in the farthest room of Gu's house, and there was no hot water bottle farthest from the stove. Maybe it was because the young people were very angry, and they didn't feel cold until now, and they still slept deliciously and soundly.

    There is also Yuanbao, I don't know what kind of species it is, its body temperature is warm in winter and cool in summer, and it can adjust itself with the change of seasons. At this moment, whoever was in his ornate cat nest didn't even lift his eyelids when he heard the movement. What's even more amazing is that it doesn't need to take a bath, and its fur is always clean and smooth. Every time Yuan Bao went to the mountains to have fun, he often came back covered in dust, but as long as he shook it, the dust and dirt would fall off, and his long white hair was still as white as new.

    After a while, Song Yi and the others finally cleared all the snow.

    "Tomorrow morning there will definitely be a lot of people in the village who will be buried in the snow. They have just been through the earthquake, and I don't know if their roofs can withstand the snow." Gu Weiwei looked at the snowflakes that kept falling outside the window, and couldn't help feeling a little bit worry. In the last life, Shiqiao Village was almost wiped out by the army after the storm. This time, the country had notified in advance, and they called back all the young and middle-aged people under some excuse. The situation should be very different.

    "After the earthquake, every house has been reinforced with something. It shouldn't be a big problem. If the temperature drops suddenly in the middle of the night, you will definitely be woken up by freezing. When you see the snow falling heavily, you will naturally come out to clear the snow." "Hopefully." The sky was full of

    snow

    , With the mountain wind flying around, it is estimated that it will take less than two or three hours for the roof to fall on a thick layer again. Song Yi asked her to go to sleep, and he came to watch here, and when the snow was thick, it needed to be cleaned again.     "It doesn't matter. I think we will have cats at home all

    the time. You can also catch up on sleep during the day. Are you hungry? Do you want to make something to eat?"

In response, going to bed hungry is simply a torture for him.

    As soon as Sheng Congwen finished speaking, he was frozen into ice slag by Song Yi's eyes.

    Gu Weiwei patted Song Yi on the back, signaling him not to do this, and his expression softened.

    She laughed and made some hand-rolled noodles for the four of them, left over from last night, and cut some leeks from the vegetable rack in the kitchen to make noodle soup. The leeks grown indoors are very clean, and can be put into the pot after washing with a little water. A sink more than one meter high was built in the kitchen, and the water in it did not freeze because of the kang in the house.

    Hand-rolled noodles with leeks and eggs, served with fried pickles, go very well with rice.

    The pickles are cooked by Grandma Song. First, cut the marinated lettuce and dried radish into cubes, pour rapeseed oil into the pan, put the cut lettuce and dried radish into the pan and stir fry, then add hot sauce and drop two drops of soy sauce , because the pickled dried lettuce itself is salty, there is no need to add salt, and finally put some monosodium glutamate out of the pot.

    The rapeseed oil Grandma Song uses is the authentic rapeseed oil pressed from her own rapeseed, not the blended one on the market, and the taste is very mellow.

    Four people filled a big bowl, and each of them squatted in the corner of the kitchen to drink while holding the bowl. The whole kitchen was filled with the sound of eating noodles.

    They usually eat in the room next to the kitchen, and put a table on the kang, and everyone eats together. There are many people, basically two tables are scored.

    Sheng Congwen ate the fastest, quickly drained the noodles, and slurped the soup in his porcelain bowl.

    While eating, he vaguely heard anxious shouts from outside.

    Song Yi and the others quickly finished the noodles in two or three bites, and Sheng Congwen had already opened the door to check.

    The voice seemed to be coming from below, thinking of the house where Lao Zhou and the others lived, Sheng Congwen couldn't help but quicken his pace.

    Some time ago, they opened a road from the door of Song's house directly to the door of Lao Zhou's house. In the darkness, five people ran over quickly, and Gu Weiwei also followed without worrying.

    When they arrived, it was a mess. A bedroom was hit by a tree and collapsed in half. The blizzard immediately poured in, the temperature in the house dropped instantly, and even the burning brazier was extinguished. A group of people who were sleeping had to shiver in the cold wind wrapped in quilts.

    Finally, everyone hid in another intact room and relit the brazier to feel like they were alive.

    The house they lived in was originally an old house that no one in the village could live in. It had been in disrepair for a long time and had experienced an earthquake. Although Song Yi and the others helped find materials to reinforce it, the foundation was not good and the effect was limited.

    The heavy snow crushed the roof and blocked the gate. The four boys and Lao Zhou got dressed and went out to clear the snow. Unexpectedly, one of the boys lost his footing and fell off the ladder. Originally, because of the cold weather, I had to wear more clothes, and the ground was covered with snow, so I wouldn't be seriously injured if I fell from a height of one floor. But when this boy fell down, he happened to hit his head against a stone, and the surrounding area was immediately stained red with blood, which was also solidified because of the low temperature. A little bit of bright red in the large snow-white is particularly dazzling.

    The boy fell into a coma and fell unconscious.

    Several people who lived with him were terrified, and quickly carried him into the house, and his girlfriend burst into tears on the spot.

    "What's the matter?"

    "I don't know. The bleeding has stopped, but he is still in a coma. In this situation, where should I go to the hospital? Unless I go to the survival area." Old Zhou shook his head, but he was powerless.

    "It's hard to talk about hitting the brain. If there is congestion, it will be troublesome." Hua Feng said.

    The human brain is the organ with the most complex structure and function, and humans have not yet fully understood it.

    The companion was injured and several other people also looked sick, especially Lin Huanhuan. It was she who proposed to come here, and she chose to live here, but this time she did not bring good luck to everyone. For the first time, Lin Huanhuan had doubts about himself.

    "Why don't you let Grandpa see it? Although I don't know if it will be useful, it's better than worrying about it." She thought for a while and said.

    "Your grandfather?" Lao Zhou asked in surprise.

    "Well, my grandfather knows Chinese medicine, and he has been helping people in several nearby villages to see doctors. If you want, you can let him take a look." She explained that Grandpa Gu's medical skills are actually not bad. He has a license to practice medicine, although he is not a professional, but his medical skills have been accumulated throughout his life.

    Lin Huanhuan and the others were overjoyed to hear what she said, and now there is no other way, it would be good to have a doctor to see.

    "Are you bringing Grandpa here, or taking him back?" The injured seemed unable to move casually, but at Grandpa's age, it was too cold outside.

    "Take him back. It's too cold here. I'm afraid we won't be able to stay for such a serious injury. Let's move over to our house to warm up. If there is no accident, the patrol team in the survival area will definitely come tomorrow. Ask if it's okay. Take them to the living area to see a doctor." Song Yi thought for a while before making a decision.

    "Thank you, thank you so much, woo woo woo..." Xu Dan grasped Wei Wei's hand and expressed his thanks with tears in his eyes.

    She had never been so desperate as at this moment. Relatives don't know life and death, and they are displaced in a foreign land. There will be many disasters in the future, but Lu Meng, the only spiritual support boyfriend, is unconscious at this moment. She, who had always been strong and proud, was also crushed at this moment. She didn't know if Lu Meng couldn't wake up, would she have the courage to continue living.

    "Okay, don't cry, save some energy to take care of him, don't worry, the patrol team will come tomorrow, and they will definitely take you to the survival area to see a doctor, maybe he will wake up later? "Gu Weiwei comforted, she has a deep understanding of how painful loss is. In her previous life, she watched the people around her leave one by one until she was left alone. Every time she dreamed back at midnight, what was left was boundless lonely.

    His eyes couldn't help looking at Song Yi, and Song Yi seemed to feel something, and looked back at her. She showed a slight smile, maybe she shouldn't be wasting the years, she should cherish every second of time spent together, no one knows which will come first, tomorrow or the accident. The one she loves is by her side, so she has nothing to hesitate.

    All she wanted was to hug him, kiss him, and be with him.

    Gu Weiwei made up her mind, hum, take him down tomorrow.

    Song Yi didn't know at this time that Gu Weiwei had already sounded the horn of attack in his heart.

    Sheng Congwen helped carry Lu Meng to Gu's house, and carefully placed him on Grandpa Gu's pit. Gu Weiwei had already come back and informed in advance that when Grandpa Gu heard that someone was injured, he immediately got up and put on his clothes, and promised to help with treatment.

    Doctors are benevolent, and they can't ignore death.

    Gu Weiwei brought grandpa's medicine box over, and took out the pillow bag from it for use. Traditional Chinese medicine pays attention to inquiring, hearing and understanding, and prescribes medicine in consideration of all situations. Grandpa Gu first observed the injured person's face and wound, checked his tongue and eyes, and then felt the pulse.

    Grandpa Gu felt the pulse carefully, and after cutting the left wrist, he switched to the right wrist. After all, the injury was in the brain, so it can't be careless.

    Followed by Xu Dan and Lao Zhou, Xu Dan looked anxious, wanted to ask but was afraid of disturbing the doctor, his hands were tightly intertwined.

    After a while, Grandpa Gu let go of Lu Meng's hand.

    "How, how is he, is his life in danger, when will he wake up?" Xu Dan rushed forward impatiently, clutching Grandpa Gu's sleeve tightly.

    "Xu Dan, calm down." Lao Zhou hurried up to stop her, preventing her from being too emotional and hurting the old man.

    Grandpa Gu waved his hand to show he didn't care, and told about Lu Meng's situation.

    According to Lu Meng's pulse, there is no major problem, and no cerebral congestion was found, and his life is not in danger for the time being. As for why he was unconscious, it was probably due to cerebral insanity, rest for a while and look again.

    Grandpa Gu suggested that if they were worried, they could go to the hospital in the survival area with them when the patrol team came tomorrow.

    Knowing that Lu Meng was fine, the other friends were also relieved. But Xu Dan is still not at ease, she plans to wait for the patrol team to come tomorrow, and ask them if they can go to the hospital in the survival area for treatment.

    There are conditions to enter the living area. Patients can enter for free, but normal people cannot, and need to pay a certain fee. There are still some people who can go in, that is, the technical talents needed by the base. After entering the base, housing and survival require expenses. Now the expenses are no longer money, but materials or contribution points distributed by the base.

    Lu Meng stayed at Gu's house, Lao Zhou stayed here to take care of him, and Xu Dan went back to prepare luggage and supplies needed to enter the living area.

    That night, many people in Shiqiao Village woke up from the cold and had to get up in the middle of the night to light a brazier and add quilts. It was found that there was too much snow outside, and people with brains came out to clear the snow with tools. As for those who were lazy and took chances, they planned to clear the snow after getting up tomorrow.

    Early the next morning, Shiqiao Village woke up in a burst of crying.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295 5 1
Natural disasters occur frequently, the environment changes drastically, and species mutate, making human survival more and more difficult. Qin Sheng...
228K 3.9K 78
Jiang Nuan, a charming girl from a rich family, was horrified to find that she had transmigrated into a book called "Rebirth of the Army Wife's Count...
114K 4K 200
Chapter: 801-1000 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used th...
237 6 1
末世重生之心悅君兮 Liu Yuexi lived an ordinary life with her little Baozi Xinxin.   One day, my cousin Liu Zixi came to my door...   What? My cousin is a magi...