Cold Wave of Rebirth

Por mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生之寒潮 In 2018, the cold wave hit, the earth's environment changed dramatically, and it entered an ice age... Más

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-142

Chapter 11-15

1K 23 6
Por mahalakshmiponsing

11|Chapter Eleven
Word count: 5172Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    After taking a nap in the afternoon, Dad Gu told Grandpa Gu about building a house, and Grandpa Gu had no objection to it. The house is indeed too old, the walls are mottled, many tiles on the roof have been damaged, and it will leak when it rains a little bit.

    It's okay for him to live by himself, but he is afraid of damaging the books handed down by his ancestors. If those books are destroyed due to water leakage, then he will be a sinner for the family through the ages.

    Everyone has no objections, and the matter of building a house has been decided so happily.

    Regarding the style of the house, Dad Gu decided to ask someone to design it. There was no bathroom in the house before, and it was very inconvenient to go to the bathroom every time he came back to take a shower. This time, Dad Gu planned to build two bathrooms to completely solve this problem.

    Gu Weiwei has no opinion on how to build the house, but she emphasizes that the best materials must be used, and the building must be stable, and ordinary brick and tile structures will definitely not work. In addition, she also asked to build a greenhouse, which was built in the yard. The reason was that vegetables could be grown in winter, so that grandpa could also eat green vegetables in winter.

    Originally, Grandpa Gu disagreed, thinking that building a greenhouse would be too extravagant, and eating some radishes and cabbage in winter would be enough. But Papa Gu waved his hand, Jian. People in the village have to go to the town to buy fresh vegetables in winter, which is very inconvenient. Grandpa Gu often asked people who went to town to bring them back, or Papa Gu and little aunt brought some for him when they came back.

    Gu Weiwei’s proposal to build a greenhouse is to prepare for the space laboratory. Otherwise, she will be suspicious of bringing out fresh vegetables out of thin air in the future. Although the family may not be able to hide it from the family at that time, it is enough to deal with outsiders.

    Gu Xiaodi is going to take the college entrance examination in June, and now he is preparing for the competition with all his strength, so Wu Yi has a day off. The noodle shop is also inseparable from parents and parents, and they need to rush back that day. Wei Wei decides to stay with her grandfather, not to go back with them, and return to the imperial capital with Song Yi.

    The morning in the countryside starts with a rooster crowing, and at dawn, every household starts to light a fire and cook, creating a scene of smoke curling up from the kitchen. This is completely different from the life of city people, very quiet and peaceful. The only difference is that people in rural areas are woken up by crowing chickens, and people in cities are woken up by crowing cars.

    Slightly stretched his body and stretched his waist, took a deep breath, the air was so fresh, the breeze blowing on his face sent bursts of coolness, with a faint smell of grass and flowers. Many villagers have already gone to the field with hoes on their shoulders, taking advantage of the cool weather in the morning to finish their farm work.

    Farming in the countryside depends on God's face to eat. If the weather is good and the harvest is good, you can earn several thousand yuan a year. In case of drought and floods, the income will be greatly reduced, and all the hard work of facing the loess for a year may be in vain. So now fewer and fewer young people are willing to stay in the village to farm.

    Grandpa Gu has already prepared breakfast, multigrain porridge, corn pancakes, and salted duck eggs salted by grandpa himself, which is Wei Wei's favorite.

    The eggs laid by the free-range ducks at home are smaller than the eggs laid by the ducks raised in captivity. Although they are small in size, the yolks are large and the color is dark yellow or even red. Wash the duck eggs, wrap them in prepared yellow mud, and marinate them for a period of time before eating. The soft egg yolk, dripping with thick oil, is salty and delicious. It is eaten with porridge. She drinks two big bowls at a time.

    Grandpa Gu knew that she liked to eat, so he got up and cooked some this morning. Seeing her favorite food, she hurriedly washed up, and then couldn't wait to eat it.

    After breakfast, she will go up the mountain with grandpa.

    When she was a child, she often went to the mountains to collect herbs with her grandfather. When her grandfather collected herbs, she would pick some wild vegetables and wild fruits, and my grandfather would ask her to recognize herbs from time to time. If you are lucky, you can trap the hare by making a simple trap. In the past, grandpa used to trap hares to improve the food at home.

    After eating, Wei Wei puts on the small pannier and goes up the mountain with grandpa. When I went out, I happened to meet Grandma Song next door who was feeding the chickens, and Song Yi was busy chopping firewood in the yard, already sweating profusely from work early in the morning. He probably wanted to help Grandma Song chop more while he was around.

    "Are you going up the mountain?"

    "Yes, grandma Song, grandpa is going to the mountain to find some medicinal materials. I will go with him and pick some wild vegetables and mushrooms. We will make wild vegetable pancakes for lunch." Seeing Song Yi looking at her,

    she Immediately raised a smiling face at him: "Brother Yi, good morning."

    Song Yi stared at her smile for two seconds, then lowered his head and continued to work, only to hear a deep voice say: "Morning." Seeing that she didn't

    avoid him like yesterday, he was relieved from the bottom of his heart. It is said that women are fickle. For the first time, he realized that maybe yesterday's bad mood was due to those days of the month in the legend?

    Wei Wei didn't know about Song Yi's mental activities, after thinking about it all night, she felt that she was being hypocritical.

    "Grandma Song, let's go first, go back early before the sun comes out." "

    Okay, be careful, Wei Wei, follow your grandfather closely, don't run around."

    "Okay, Grandma Song."

    He closed the door slightly, put on his hat, held a small medicine hoe in his hand, and put a water bottle in his back basket, and followed his grandfather up the mountain.

    This time she went up the mountain not only to help her grandpa gather medicine, but also to take the opportunity to collect some things, and to find a way to make some money. She is an ordinary student with no financial resources, and she needs a lot of money to collect supplies, so she can only find a way to raise money. It happened that she came back this time, and she set her sights on the mountain.

    As the saying goes, rely on mountains to eat mountains, rely on water to eat water, mountains are definitely a treasure house, hiding surprises you don't know.

    The continuous mountains are lush and lush, and various big trees are erected among them. Under the trees, weeds are overgrown, and one of them is taller than a person. From time to time, early birds flew by in the forest, making crisp and melodious calls. The mountain stream trickles down from the rocks in the distance, the crystal clear stream flows slowly, and wild flowers of various colors spread all over the shore, exuding a charming fragrance.

    "The noisy forest of cicadas is quieter, and the mountain of singing birds is more secluded." This is probably the scene depicted.

    After going up the mountain, Wei Wei was thinking, there are a lot of things in her space laboratory, and medicines are scarce after the end of the world. There are naturally a lot of plants in the laboratory, and there are also many top-quality Chinese medicines, such as ginseng, Cordyceps, etc., but she dare not take them out. . Grandpa Gu has dealt with medicinal herbs all his life, as long as she takes them out, she will definitely reveal her secrets. Even if it is not discovered, it is not easy to sell it after it is taken out. Now where there are wild ginseng, people from this mountain village will come to pick wild vegetables and fruits. If there is one, it has been discovered earlier.

    Wei Wei suddenly thought of the orchids in the space, and heard that wild orchids are very valuable, especially the mutant varieties, and the best orchids can be sold for several million. It just so happens that there are mutated varieties in her space. After the space mutated, the orchids are more beautiful and more tenacious in vitality. I will find a chance to get one out later to have a look. There are countless strange flowers and plants in the mountains, and the villagers don't pay attention to these flowers and plants, so it makes sense to find a mutant orchid.

    She sank her mental power into the space, searching for mutant orchids, and must find a beautiful and rare orchid. This kind of thing can only be done once, and it makes sense once it happens, and it will be hell if it always happens.

    Finally she picked out one.

    Slightly raised his head and looked at the grandfather who was walking in front, he was looking for a kind of herbal medicine based on his past experience. An old man surnamed Li in the next-door village suffered from severe rheumatism. A few days ago, his family asked Grandpa Gu to come here, hoping that Grandpa Gu could help prepare some medicinal wine. Grandpa Gu knew this old man Li, so he agreed to help. The other medicinal materials were almost all there, except for one of them. Today, I went up the mountain just to find this.

    "Grandpa, I'll take a look to the side."

    "Don't run into the deep grass, be careful of snakes." Grandpa Gu turned his head and warned worriedly.

    "Got it, I'm by that brook. I just saw the pretty flowers over there, so I want to pick some back." Grandpa Gu looked

    towards the brook, and there were indeed many brightly colored flowers. Concerned, continue to look down to find their own things.

    Wei Wei first pretended to pick a bunch of flowers, then glanced at Grandpa, and found that he didn't pay attention to her movements, so she turned her back to him and quietly moved out the dug orchid from the space.

    In order to prevent the orchid from adapting to the changed space, she deliberately left a large piece of space soil at the root.

    "Grandpa, grandpa, look, I dug up a very beautiful flower." Wei Wei excitedly held up the orchid and walked in front of Grandpa Gu.

    Grandpa Gu was also stunned when he looked up and saw the orchid.

    Five white and elegant buds stand gracefully among the slender green leaves. Three of them are budding, and two are slowly blooming. The petals are white and flawless, like the finest suet jade, with a lustrous luster, and the bottom of the bud and the stem are pink. The breeze blows, and the flowers and leaves tremble with the wind. The whole orchid is like a girl in a pink skirt dancing in the green belt, with a fresh and elegant mood. The faint fragrance of orchids calms the mind and gives a sense of detachment.

    Even if Grandpa Gu doesn't know how to appreciate orchids, he has to admit that these orchids are really beautiful.

    "Grandpa, isn't it beautiful? I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it just now. There are such beautiful flowers in the mountains.

    " Hastily, there might be something prettier than this.”

    “Hmph, I don’t believe it, mine must be the most beautiful, I’ll find a pot to plant it when I get back to school, and I’ll have someone look at it when I get back to school Let's see what kind of flower this is, maybe it's a rare species, what if I can get money?" She pretended to be naive and said.

    "You girl, you don't come to accompany me to find herbs, but to hunt for treasures? Don't be stupid, it's just a beautiful flower, and the second fool only spends money to buy it.

    " Take it away, but you can’t sell it for money, so it’s good to keep it in the dormitory.”

    “Okay, okay, okay, I will find you a pot to plant when I go back.” Grandpa Gu happily agreed, but it’s okay anyway. The downside is that the granddaughter will take it with her if she likes it.

    "Thank you Grandpa."

    Wei Wei carefully put the orchid into the basket, and put some grass around to protect the orchid, so as not to hurt the orchid when walking later.

    After solving the orchid, she went on to find herbs with her grandfather. There were a lot of wild yams on the mountain road. She dug a few pieces with a hoe, and was going to go back to make soup at night. When grandpa was not paying attention, she collected some and put them in the space, and planned to plant them in the space.

    Finally, Grandpa found the herbs he needed under a mountain wall, and they went back home.

    12|Chapter Twelve
Word count: 5878Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    After returning home, Grandpa Gu really helped her find a flower pot. He took out a porcelain pot from some corner of the utility room. She reached out and wiped the stain, but it didn't come off, and she didn't know what was on it.

    Forget it, let’s just use it and buy a beautiful basin when we go back to school.

    After planting the orchid, the more she looked at it, the more she liked it. In her eyes, these flowers are piles of banknotes, which can be exchanged for large pieces of goods.

    She wanted to show Song Yi the orchid. Her grandfather was ignorant, and Song Yi was well-informed, so he should understand the value of orchids. Besides, this orchid has been mutated through space, and maybe it has some abilities that she doesn't know about.

    As soon as I arrived at the door of Song's house, I saw General Tie guarding the door. The house was empty, Song Yi and Grandma Song were not at home.

    Where can I go at this time? Could it be going on a blind date? Wei Wei stomped her feet remorsefully, how could she forget about it when she was only thinking about the orchid?

    Until the evening, Song Yi still hadn't come back, Wei Wei seemed absent-minded. Sitting under the jujube tree in the yard, I looked out from time to time while playing with my mobile phone. After waiting for a long time, I finally heard Grandma Song's voice coming from far and near, as if she was talking to Song Yi.

    Hearing the sound, she rushed out immediately.

    Grandma Song was taken aback when she saw her suddenly come out, and quickly asked, "What's the matter, what happened?

    " Forget about me, I went back to the capital by myself." As she spoke, she peeked at Song Yi's face, but unfortunately, this person always had a paralyzed face, without any emotional fluctuations.

    Grandma Song immediately smiled and said, "Silly girl, no one can forget you if Xiaoyi forgets you. If he dares to forget you, let's see how I deal with him.

    " Me, you have to stand by me." She said with a pun.

    "Don't worry, if he dares to bully you, I won't recognize him as a grandson."

    After Grandma Song finished speaking, she turned slightly to Song Yi and raised her delicate chin, her face full of complacency. Sure enough, when she returned to the comfortable and peaceful world and saw her parents and relatives again, she became childish.

    Song Yi's eyes fell helplessly on the two, the two most important women in his life. This is a completely innocent disaster, how could he bully her, how could he be willing?

    "Have you guys gone to the county seat? You have brought so many things." As they spoke, the three of them opened the door and entered the house.

    Song Yi obviously dressed up on purpose today. The light blue shirt and navy blue trousers make him tall and slender, with a handsome demeanor, making him extraordinarily handsome. Following grandma's side, the cold and alienated atmosphere has also subsided, and the whole person appears warm and restrained, quite like an urban elite.

    Speaking of what happened today, Grandma Song immediately lost her temper, took her hand and began to complain: "Wei Wei, let me tell you..." After a pause, she remembered something: "Stinky boy, what are you doing?

    " Don’t cook, I’ll have a good chat with Weiwei, and you cook in the evening.”

    Song Yi nodded, put away the things he bought from the county, rolled up his cuffs and prepared to cook, and served a cup of tea for the two of them along the way. Does this mean to let them talk freely?

    "Wei Wei, grandma's life is hard. His parents left early, and I was both a father and a mother to bring him up. After retiring a few years ago, I asked him to keep an eye out for any girls he likes. He has been perfunctory me all the time, and I don't want to force him. You always have to find someone you like when you get married. Now it's good. It's almost thirty, and I haven't had a girl. Do you think I can't be in a hurry?"

    " Today I specially asked someone to introduce a good girl to him, and I made an appointment to meet him in the county town. In case he would not go, I tricked him into going to the county town to see a doctor. I left with a straight face, I didn't even see each other, I was so angry." "Don't

    worry, calm down," Wei Wei comforted her by patting her back, but gave Song Yi a hard nod in her heart. Praise, good performance, deserves great praise.

    "Grandma, you don't have to be so anxious. People get married late now, and it depends on fate. When fate arrives, it might happen right away." "I'm not afraid that he is too old and all good girls will be picked away.

    " It’s gone.”

    “No way, good girls come and go, and if the good girls in the front are picked away, the good girls in the back will grow up again.” Like me, Wei Wei thought to herself.

    "There's a big age difference, how can those young girls like him." "I can see him

    , but nowadays young girls like men with a big age difference. Isn't that what they do on TV?" Why don't they like him

    ? , she has taken a fancy to it.

    Grandma Song expressed doubts about her words, and finally Song Yi gave her a reassurance with one sentence.

    "Don't worry, I will definitely bring back your granddaughter-in-law during the Chinese New Year this year."

    The tone was firm and confident, but his eyes kept on Wei Wei's body, the starlight in his black eyes was full of meaning.

    Slightly aware of his gaze and the deep meaning in his words, she was overjoyed, the corners of her mouth raised into a slight smile, her cheeks gradually heated up and turned pink, her eyelids drooped, covering the sparkle in her eyes.

    After finishing Grandma Song, Wei Wei hugged the orchid as if offering a treasure, saying that she dug it when she went up the mountain with her grandfather. I expected Song Yi to be able to know the goods, but I didn't expect that he knew nothing about orchids and was not interested at all.

    There was no way to hide the disappointment on her face, Song Yi couldn't bear it, and said, "I'll get someone to look at it for you when I get back to the imperial capital." "Really

    ?" Her eyes were burning, and she looked deeply at him, filled with his shadow.

    "En."

    "That's really great." There was a smile on the corner of his mouth, and his eyebrows and eyes were curved, looking at him with a smile, which made his heart flutter involuntarily.

    Well, he just couldn't see her disappointed.

    ***************

    The next day, Grandpa Gu needed to go to the next village to deliver the medicinal wine concocted yesterday to Grandpa Li, and by the way, he went to see a doctor who had an appointment a few days ago.

    "You really don't want to go with me?" Grandpa Gu asked. He wanted her to go with him, but she didn't expect her to be unwilling.     "Well, I don't know you. Why did

    you go? It's better to read books at home. I haven't read many books in your study."

Yi can help or call me."

    "I know, Grandpa, I still need you to worry about me at this age, and you don't have to rush back, the sun is bright at noon, and I can cook and eat by myself at noon. In addition, I will read those books. It’s well protected, it won’t damage your baby, so you can rest assured.” “

    You have told me everything, this ghost girl, what else can I say, then take care of the house, I’m leaving.” Grandpa Gu picked up his backpack, put on a straw hat, and hurried out in the morning when the weather was cool.

    Wei Wei stood outside the yard watching her grandpa go down the mountain, and when he was far away, she returned home and closed the door.

    She has been waiting for this day for a long time.

    After coming back from rebirth, she was considering whether to inject a generation of genetic evolution agent, and after much consideration, she decided that she should still inject it. The biggest effect of the first generation of evolutionary agent is to greatly improve the cold resistance ability of human beings, and at the same time increase the overall physical fitness by 20%.

    Wei Wei takes a look at her frail body, she hardly has time to exercise after years of studying, and almost killed herself by running 800 meters for the school exam. This kind of physical fitness caused her to suffer a lot in her previous life, and she could only huddle in the room all day. At that time, if there was no Song Yi, she would have frozen to death long ago.

    There is another more important reason. She doesn't know whether injecting the potion again will induce the supernatural power. In her previous life, she injected the potion at the safe base, but the movement was too loud, and the supernatural power was immediately exposed. Since then lost freedom. In the next life, she just wants to live quietly with her family.

    She couldn't inject medicine during school, and now she is alone at home, and only the Song family is around. This is an excellent opportunity. I don't know when I will have the opportunity if I miss it today. How can she miss it?

    With a move of mental strength, her figure disappeared into the room.

    She is going to inject medicine in the space, so she can take advantage of the flow rate difference in the space. If grandpa came back suddenly, she would suffer if she hadn't evolved yet. If the ability is also induced, the huge mental power can just expand the space, or maybe it can open up a second space?

    Wei Wei is 70% sure that she can inject the evolution agent smoothly. Compared with her previous life, she is now able to cultivate and guide her spiritual power, and she will never have the phenomenon of leaking spiritual power and causing large-scale space cracks like in her previous life.

    Ready for everything, she took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Beside him is a prepared milky white potion, which looks like milk, two milliliters. The injection is very simple, intramuscular injection. She picked up the medicine and pressed it against her left arm.

    The medicine is packed in a special needle-free syringe, and the injection process is quick and painless. After the medicine enters the body, it quickly travels through the whole body along with the blood flow.

    Wei Wei sat cross-legged, quietly waiting for the evolution to complete.

    Not long after, the familiar mental power fluctuations appeared, and as she expected, she broke out again. She stimulated the spiritual power core in the sea of consciousness, guiding the huge spiritual power of the newborn to disperse in all directions. If there are other people in the space, they must be able to see that this space is getting bigger and bigger.

    Just as she was trying to guide her spiritual power to open up a space, sudden changes arose.

    The crimson meteorite that had been quietly staying in the space suddenly turned, and all the spiritual power that was opening up the space rushed towards the meteorite. Huge mental power flowed towards the meteorite like sea water, and once the mental power entered the meteorite, it disappeared without a trace, just like water drops into a sponge.

    She opened her eyes wide in a daze, watching helplessly as all her spiritual power disappeared.

    What the hell is this?

    Soon she didn't care about what the meteorite was, because this greedy guy actually started to rob her of her own spiritual power after absorbing all the newborn spiritual power.

    The core of mental power in the sea of consciousness rotates rapidly, and the mental power is continuously drawn out. She tried to stop the outflow of mental power or absorb it back, but she couldn't control her mental power.

    She wouldn't just be sucked dry, would she?

    Her mental strength decreased rapidly, and her originally rosy cheeks gradually turned pale. If this continued, she would really be sucked dry. When Duan continued to be disturbed by it, she immediately cut off the link between the core of spiritual power and spiritual power cruelly, and she left the space as soon as her mind moved.

    Seeing that in the sea of consciousness, there is now only a soybean-sized spiritual power core, she wants to cry but has no tears. You must know that it was as big as a ping-pong ball before. If her spiritual power was as majestic as the sea before, now it can only be regarded as a small river.

    I don't know what the space is like now.

    Blessings and misfortunes never come singly, when Wei Wei regained her senses from the grief of her spiritual loss, she suddenly discovered that she was not the only one in her room.

    Ah... ah... ah...

    Gu Weiwei just wants to scream up to the sky, why is he here?

   13|Chapter Thirteen
Word count: 5140Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Falling in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    How does a person disappear out of thin air, or appear out of thin air?

    magic?

    Demons and ghosts?

    superpower?

    Even Song Yi, who has experienced countless storms, cannot explain the predicament he is facing. He knew that Grandpa Gu was going out in the morning, and he didn't see Gu Weiwei's figure all morning. When it was near noon, grandma knew that she was alone at home, so he asked her to go to his house for lunch.

    Unexpectedly, there was no one in the house. Song Yi was sure, Gu Weiwei didn't go out, so where did he go?

    The room was tidy and clean, without any signs of struggle or fighting. The backpack was hung on the hanger, the mobile phone was placed by the bed, and unread messages flickered. Everything is normal, as if Wei Wei hasn't disappeared at all, just went out to use the bathroom.

    Where did people go?

    He searched everywhere he could, and searched around the house, but still found no one.

    Did it really go down the mountain?

    In order to save grandma from worrying, he lied to grandma that Wei Wei was resting because she was not feeling well, and he would bring her some food later. Grandma was a little worried and wanted to come and have a look, but he made excuses to dissuade her.

    When she appeared out of thin air, Song Yi's pupils shrank suddenly, and the veins on his forehead twitched faintly as the stone fell to the ground. When he saw the blood on her face fade away and she was as pale as paper, his face darkened, his black eyes narrowed in displeasure, and a cold and dangerous aura exuded from his whole body.

    she hurt?

    "Hi... when did you come?" Gu Weiwei showed a smile that was uglier than crying, regretting that she didn't read the almanac before the injection today. is on. How is she going to explain the dramatic transformation in front of her eyes? Can Song Yi believe it is a magic trick?

    Gu Weiwei wanted to cry, but her mind was in a trance, her feet softened, and she was about to collapse on the ground.

    "You are injured, where is the injury?" Song Yi was shocked, and rushed forward to support her crumbling body, as if to check. Seeing this, Gu Weiwei approached him, buried her head in his arms, and hugged his thin waist. Song Yi, who was hugged by her, stiffened suddenly, and then slowly relaxed after a while.

    The warm and fragrant breath in his bosom rushed towards him, disturbing his mind, and at this moment he couldn't care about anything else.

    "How are you?"

    Her body has just evolved and is still in a weak stage, her mental strength is almost exhausted, and her forehead is painful. At this time, she really has no experience facing Song Yi. She had to rest a little, and when she was rested, she would think about how to tell him these things and how much to tell.

    "No, I'm just a little weak. I need to rest for a while, and I'll explain to you when I wake up." In order to delay the time, she tried her best, even using beauty tricks.

    "Okay."

    Feeling her body slipping down, Song Yi hastily stretched out his hands to wrap around her waist, bowed his head, and she fell into a coma. I felt that she was breathing steadily, without other accidents, as if she was exhausted and fell asleep.

    He bent down to pick her up, put her on the bed, pulled out a sheet and put it on her body, while he sat on the chair by the bed, sighed, and locked her eyes complicatedly.

    After sleeping for almost three hours, Gu Weiwei woke up slowly. Before she could open her eyes, she felt a familiar gaze on her face. She was so frightened that she didn't dare to open them. She closed her eyes, took a breath, and continued to pretend sleep.

    Who is Song Yi? A former ace special soldier, when Gu Weiwei's breath changed, he knew she was awake, and he didn't tell her she was still pretending to be asleep.

    After a while, Gu Weiwei pretended to turn over, and then pretended to blink her eyes, pretending to be hazy, as if she had just woken up. Faced with Song Yi's eyes, his face turned red, he felt guilty of pretending to be asleep, and also shy of being seen sleeping.

    Her sleeping appearance should be fairly regular, right?

    Song Yi didn't seem to notice her strangeness, stood up and went out without saying a word.

    Are you angry?

    Two minutes later, Song Yi came in with a tray with two bowls and a pair of chopsticks on it.

    "Hungry, let's eat first."

    Uh... Wei Wei really wanted to say that she wasn't hungry, but her stomach groaned very uncooperatively. I took out my phone and saw that it was already three o'clock. After staying in the space for so long, I went out and slept for another three hours. I haven't had a drop of water until now. I'm so hungry that my chest is pressed against my back. No wonder my stomach rebelled like a drum.

    She took the tray and ate directly without hesitation. Eating is the biggest meal in the world, and no matter what you have to do, you have to wait until you are full.

    A large bowl of rice with wild vegetables was served with Grandma Song's yam pork ribs soup. Wei Wei ate heartily, and even burped indecently after eating. She smiled at him embarrassingly, and cleaned up the dishes.

    Sleeping and sleeping, eating and eating, Wei Wei wondered how to explain what happened just now.

    Sensing her embarrassment, Song Yi said: "If you don't want to say it, don't say it, but promise me, try not to use this ability, don't get hurt, don't be discovered by others, otherwise the consequences will be unimaginable.

    " ready to leave.

    From his point of view, Wei Wei's refusal to speak out probably has something to hide or is restricted by rules, and in that case, he doesn't need to know. When he was in the army, because of his mission, he also vaguely knew about strange people and strange things in some countries, and understood that there are many things in the world that cannot be explained by science.

    As far as he knows, there is a special operations team under the Ministry of Homeland Security, all members of which are special people with superpowers. He thinks that Wei Wei's ability is probably a special ability, but fortunately no one has discovered it, otherwise life would not be so peaceful.

    "No... It's not that I don't want to say..." Wei Wei raised her hand and clasped his wrist to prevent him from leaving, explaining eagerly: "It's just that I don't know what to tell you for a while, and I'm also very confused, no You know what to do, listen to me, okay?"

    There was a hint of pleading in her trembling tone.

    Song Yi lowered his head and saw her white and slender green fingers tightly clutching his bronze wrist. He sighed in his heart, put down the plate and put it back on the chair, assuming a posture of listening.

    Wei Wei tidied up her chaotic thoughts, and then said: "Half a month ago, I suddenly got a space, and with it came a terrible dream..." She concealed the fact of her rebirth, but put

    the What happened in the previous life was told to Song Yi as a dream, focusing on the coming end of the world and some things after the end of the world. She didn't reveal anything about herself.

    Now that he was reborn, everything that happened in the previous life should be regarded as a dream.

    Thirty years sounds like a long time, and it takes less than ten minutes to finish talking. Song Yi's expression changed from astonishment to solemnity to indifference. He always felt a sense of disobedience when he heard Wei Wei's description of the dream. Rather than saying that she was describing it, she was recalling it, as if she had experienced the dream lightly. The description of some scene details cannot be described without personal experience.

    If he hadn't been absolutely sure that the person in front of him was Wei Wei, he would have thought it was a different person.

    Song Yi's brain is not big enough, and he didn't think of the unimaginable possibility of "rebirth". His eyes were thoughtful, but he didn't ask any questions. Since she said it was a dream, it was a dream.

    After a long silence, Song Yi asked, "Who else knows about this?"

    She shook her head and said, "No, I didn't tell anyone."

    After listening to her words, Song Yi lowered his head and fell into a long silence. Knocking his knees, this is his habitual action when he thinks. After a while, he raised his head and saw that Wei Wei was looking at him with a trace of fear and uneasiness, his heart tightened suddenly, and his heart ached beyond measure.

    "Don't worry, nothing will happen. In the future, don't enter the space at will, and don't put things in it at will. Don't reveal the news of the end of the world to anyone. If someone knows that you have space, you will have the consequences of committing a crime. I miss you It should be clear." He said solemnly with deep eyes.

    "But if you don't use space, how can you collect materials?" Of course, she knows the consequences of the crime of pregnant, but if she is afraid of being exposed and cannot collect materials, and her family members die tragically in the end, then she would rather bear the risk of exposure, at worst, just like in her previous life, There is no freedom in my life.

    Only then did Song Yi understand the reason why she bought things online one after another. The reason for getting that orchid was probably to raise money.

    "You can go to class with peace of mind. I will prepare for the materials. I will take you to collect them when I am ready. Don't act rashly, understand? If the country wants to investigate a person, it will not even matter how many grains of rice he eats and drinks every day." Check it clearly, do you understand what I mean?"

    Wei Wei nodded, of course she understood.

    "How do you collect supplies?"

    "I received some news about the end times, but I didn't know it would be so fast. Many things were planned long ago, but now they are just ahead of schedule." Not only did he not expect, even scientists from various countries

    predicted Three years later, thinking of this, Song Yi's brows twitched unconsciously.

    As soon as the conversation was over, before Wei Wei had time to ask Song Yi for his opinion, Grandpa came back.

    Song Yi gave her a calm look, and then flashed out directly. It is better not to let the elderly know about these things for the time being. After confessing the news about the space and the end of the world, Gu Weiwei immediately felt much more relaxed, and it turned out that keeping secrets was a very hard job.

    Too many things happened this day, which made her mentally and mentally exhausted. She went to bed early at night and slept extremely soundly without dreams. She didn't even know that something was suddenly added to her pillow.

    At ten o'clock in the morning, two flashes of light suddenly lit up in the dark, and disappeared after a while.

   14|Chapter Fourteen
Word count: 5884Add    to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    What kind of experience is it to wake up in the morning and see a pair of round red golden eyes?

    The little heart was pounding, the hairs on his body stood up one by one, his back felt cold, and a sense of crisis spread wantonly in his heart. After rebirth, her tense nerves were too relaxed, and she didn't even notice something so close to her.

    Before she had time to think about what it was, her body rolled out like a conditioned reflex, staring at the little thing squatting next to her pillow with a full face of wariness.

    A chubby little milk cat the size of a palm, with a white body and no impurities, except for a handful of golden hairs on its forehead. The little thing called "meow meow" twice at her, seeing that she was still on guard, a trace of sadness flashed in her eyes.

    Don't ask her why she can understand the eyes of cats, she doesn't know, did she accidentally awaken the ability to control beasts when she injected the medicine?

    Suddenly a familiar mental force enveloped her, and a flash of inspiration flashed in her mind.

    Damn it, Gu Weiwei couldn't help but swear.

    Isn't this the thief who stole her mental power? No wonder she can read its eyes, it's a ghost if its spiritual power is connected. The mental power turned to the space, and sure enough, the meteorite had been torn apart and scattered in the space, looking like a broken eggshell all over the place.

    Could it be that in fact that is not a meteorite but an egg? Have you ever heard of cats laying eggs? Simply unscientific. Then I thought about it, anyway, there are many unscientific things that happened to her, and this one is not bad.

    While she was thinking wildly, the little milk cat had already walked to her side, jumped on her shoulder with light steps, raised her head and stretched out her pink tongue to lick her cheek, rubbing her little face to show her closeness.

    The moist touch on her cheek made her tremble slightly, she quickly reached out and grabbed it off, and put it in her palm. It licked the palm of its hand again, and curled up into a ball lying on the palm of its hand.

    "Meow, I'm hungry." These words came to her mind.

    Gu Weiwei froze.

    Hungry, hungry, actually said so confidently.

    He raised his eyes and carefully looked at the little guy in his palm. Is this a cat? How did it come out of space?

    "Meow, I'm so hungry." A soft voice sounded in her mind, with a hint of coquettishness.

    This little guy doesn't think of her as his mother, does he? Don't they all say that animals regard the first person they see as their mother?

    "Meow meow." The little milk cat urged impatiently when she saw that she hadn't moved.

    "Here we come." Gu Weiwei climbed up resignedly, and went to find food for the thief. She hadn't settled with him for stealing her mental power yet, so she couldn't starve him to death.

    Gu Weiwei resolutely refused to admit that she was soft-hearted, hmph, when it is full, the final score will be settled after autumn.

    *****

    Time is like water, slipping away inadvertently. The holiday is over, Song Yi and Gu Weiwei are preparing to return. Bring the souvenirs prepared by grandparents, and of course you can't forget her precious orchids.

    When Song Yi came to Gu's house, he saw Gu Weiwei was having fun with a chubby white kitten.

    Petting cats is addictive, really! Gu Weiwei couldn't remember the way she swore she would settle accounts after the fall, so she just sucked up some mental power, sucked, anyway, she could practice again.

    This little thing is so cute. When I first saw her, I was hungry. I wanted to check if there was any milk powder at home, but I didn't expect it to take a fancy to the dried fish that my grandpa dried. The two little paws directly pulled a small dried fish to his face and began to gnaw on it. He ate three without stopping. If she hadn't stopped him, he didn't know how much he would have eaten.

    "Where did you come from?" Song Yi asked.

    "It came out of nowhere this morning. I kept it because I saw it was cute. I called it Yuanbao. How is it? Is it cute?" He raised the little milk cat's paw and waved it.

    Song Yi raised his eyebrows, obviously in disbelief. Gu Weiwei had no choice but to silently say two words with her lips: space.

    Hearing this, Song Yi looked at the little milk cat with probing eyes.

    Yuan Bao jumped off the ground, glanced at him coolly, held his head high, walked gracefully on catwalks, with his tail raised high, ignored him and walked away.

    Yuan Bao: Hmph, mortal with fish lips, I am not afraid of you.

    "Hoho, Yuanbao is too small, a bit arrogant." Gu Weiwei explained without sincerity, holding back a smile.

    "Let's go." Song Yi glanced at her with a half-smile, turned around, picked up her suitcase and left.

    Gu Weiwei rubbed her nose in embarrassment, and followed. Well, she shouldn't be gloating.

    Wei Wei sat in the co-pilot, Yuan Bao lay on her lap, enjoying her touch from time to time.

    Song Yi was controlling the steering wheel with one hand, his eyes inadvertently ignoring Yuanbao. Yuan Bao, who was squinting and enjoying himself, suddenly opened his eyes wide and stared at Song Yi vigilantly.

    Song Yi raised his eyebrows and asked, "Is there no danger?"

    "Probably not..." Gu Weiwei said uncertainly, in fact, she didn't know the origin of Yuanbao, let alone how it came out of the space.

    "Isn't it just a kitten?"

    "Young Master is not a cat!" A furry voice roared in her head.

    Wei Wei: Not a cat? what are you then

    Yuan Bao: Winged lion, the young master is a winged lion.

    Wei Wei: I haven't heard of it...

    Yuan Bao: Ignorant earthlings, they haven't even heard of the greatest Winged Lion of the Star Alliance.

    Wei Wei: Alien cat, speak as you please, no personal attacks are allowed.

    Yuan Bao: Hmph...

    pets are not allowed in the school, Yuan Bao can only be temporarily fostered by Song Yi. Yuan Bao didn't want to stay with him, so it took her thirty small dried fish to settle it. It is said that cats love to eat fish by nature, and alien cats are no exception.

    Yuan Bao: When I can open up my own space, I will not put my beloved dried fish in your place, and eat as much as you want.

    Yes, Yuan Bao is born with space attributes, otherwise it would be impossible to freely enter and exit Gu Weiwei's space. It has its own accompanying space, but it is too weak to open it now.

    On the way back, having an extra tsundere cat brought a lot of fun, and with Yuanbao as a lubricant, the atmosphere between Gu Weiwei and Song Yi became much more harmonious.

    Song Yi sent Gu Weiwei back to school first, and she reluctantly bid farewell to Yuan Bao. Although they just met each other for only a day, Gu Weiwei feels as if they have known each other for a long time. Is it because he has contributed a lot of mental energy?

    Yuan Bao was lying on the window of the car, with short legs struggling to jump on her, but Song Yi held down with two fingers to stop it from moving forward.

    "Meow meow meow" Let go of the young master, people on earth don't think I can't beat you, I will teach you a lesson when I grow up... Standing by the side, Gu Weiwei just wants to say: Yuan Bao, Song Yi can't understand what you say

    .

    Yuan Bao struggled for a long time but couldn't escape from Song Yi's Wuzhi Mountain, so he could only look at her with his round eyes and teary eyes, his pitiful expression made her feel soft-hearted.

    Standing at the gate of the university, one person and one cat staged the drama of "life and death".

    Song Yi only felt the veins on his forehead twitch faintly. He reached out and pinched Yuan Bao's back neck and put it back on the car seat, and quickly closed the window and door.

    "Take a good class, and I will do other things. As for the orchid, I will let you know." "

    Okay, then I'll go first, take care of Yuanbao for me, and I'll go see it as soon as I have time." "

    Okay."

    Anyway, she is still a student now, she always has to go to school, Gu Weiwei can only wave goodbye to the tearful Yuan Bao, and return to the dormitory with the suitcase.

    "Meow meow."

    You bad guy.

    Master Yuan Bao was very angry and the consequences were serious. His little claws scratched the leather seat on the back seat a few times, and the leather surface cracked instantly. The crack was deep and long, and the expensive seat was ruined just like that.

    Song Yi frowned, with a hint of surprise in his eyes. This kitten is not as simple as it seems.

    When Gu Weiwei returned to the dormitory, Qin Yue had already returned. The Qin family is in the imperial capital, and she will go back as long as there are holidays.

    "Wei Wei, you're finally back, let's go, we're going to eat, we're almost starving to death." "Hey

    , hey, don't pull, let me put the things down first."

    "Come on, come back and pack."

    Just arrived at the dormitory Qin Yue dragged her out to eat before she had time to tidy up her things. qThe meals in the third-year canteen are rich in variety, including all kinds of dishes from east, west, north and south, and are of high quality and low price, which are very popular among teachers and students. Today, the three canteens happened to have their favorite sweet and sour pork ribs, so Qin Yue couldn't wait to pull her over to line up, so as not to miss it too late.

    "Your mother didn't give you anything to eat when you got home? Looks like you're starving." Seeing Qin Yue desperately stuffing ribs into her mouth without caring about her own image, she couldn't help joking.

    "My mom doesn't know what she's busy in the factory, she works overtime every day."

    "What about the rest of the family?"

    "My dad and my brother are also busy and haven't come back."

    Gu Weiwei didn't know the real identity of Qin Yue's parents in her previous life. Qin Yue didn't disclose it either, only saying that both parents were in public office. Now she knows that Qin's father is a major general of the army, Qin's mother is the leader of a pharmaceutical factory, and her brother also serves in the army.

    These people are busy...

    Lenovo Song Yi said that the country is also preparing secretly, which seems to be true.

    "Then where have you been for four days? You didn't mean to go out to play with your cousin." "

    I didn't mention it. If you talk too much, you will be in tears. It's hard to say." Qin Yue said with a look of lovelessness.

    ***********

    xx garden, underground garage

    Song Yi parked the car and was about to get out of the car. Yuan Bao, who had been lying on the back seat, suddenly jumped up, stepped on the back of the chair, jumped onto his right shoulder, squatted down, and put his tail on his neck.

    Those who know the current affairs are heroes, Master Yuan Bao still compromised, and for Xiao Yugan's sake, he reluctantly lived with this bad guy.

    It stood very firmly, no matter how much it moved, it didn't fall off. Since it didn't affect the movement, Song Yi just let it go. A man dressed in black with a cold demeanor had a mass of white squatting on his shoulders. From a distance, he looked like he was wearing a white scarf. No matter how weird it looked, it was unexpectedly harmonious.

    look fresh

15|Chapter Fifteen
Word count: 6311    Add to bookmark

A+A-

    Fall in love with you Kanshu.com 630book, the fastest update of the latest chapter of The Cold Wave of Rebirth in the End Times!

    The sky in the capital guild hall

    was dim, and the guild hall was already full of voices, young men and women of all colors were walking around in the guild hall. Night is the busiest time of the day in the clubhouse, where the lights are feasting, the feasting is luxuriant, and many rich people, upstarts, and second-generations spend money here.

    Today, the only son of a top rich man celebrated his birthday here, and all kinds of luxury cars and supercars were parked outside the hall, enough to hold a small auto show.

    Song Yi parked the car, and was a little surprised to see the cloud of luxury cars in the parking lot.

    "Brother Song, here we come." The security guard who was in charge of guiding hurriedly greeted him.

    "En, very busy today?"

    "Yeah, a rich man held a birthday party here today. Many people came, even celebrities. Brother Song, what are you doing today..." The younger brother said while talking. He peeked at the Yuan Bao squatting on his shoulder.

    When Song Yi went out, Yuan Bao refused to stay at home, grabbed his trouser legs and refused to let him go. It was useless even for him to take out the dried fish, so he had no choice but to bring it along with him.

    Song Yi didn't answer, and went straight into the guild hall.

    "Brother Song."

    "Brother Song, good evening."

    "Brother Song, are you here?"

    The club staff who were familiar with him along the way greeted him one after another, and he nodded. After he left, the passers-by whispered.

    "Hey, Brother Song changed his look today? What's that on his shoulder?"

    "Cat, it seems..."

    "I actually brought the cat at home, my God!"

    "I didn't expect him to be such Brother Song, hehe , I suddenly feel that Brother Song is not so cold, he has a childlike innocence, I can't tell."

    "Am I the only one who thinks that white cat is so cute? It's so cute, I think I want one."

    Song Yi took Yuan Bao into his box, where the second, third, and fourth were all there. The third Huafeng saw Song Yi coming in, his eyes widened in disbelief, and he even rubbed his eyes exaggeratedly: "Fuck, could it be my eyesight?" The second son Xiang Tianming slapped

    him on the forehead: "I see you It's not dazzled, it's blind."

    "Boss, why did you bring such a thing to work?" said the second child, reaching out to grab Yuanbao.

    After Yuan Bao followed Song Yi into the guild hall, his eyes kept rolling, observing everywhere, and everything he saw was very fresh, like a naive and curious child. Master Yuan Bao said that the earth is really fun.

    After entering the private room, someone suddenly wanted to grab it. How could it be caught? With a flash of white shadow, Yuan Bao disappeared on Song Yi's shoulder. It jumped on the third child's head, and jumped onto the sofa stepping on the third child's head. The whole process is smooth and smooth, as fast as lightning.

    The third child wanted to catch the cat, but he didn't expect the cat to be stepped on when he didn't catch it. Meeting Yuan Bao's contemptuous eyes, he immediately became interested: "Hey, I don't believe I can't catch you.

    " field chase. Yuan Bao's speed was very fast, no matter how the third child increased his speed, he still couldn't catch it, and he didn't even touch it.

    "Third son, can you do it?" Fourth son Sheng Congwen couldn't help teasing him when he saw that he hadn't been able to catch Yuan Bao.

    "You do what you want."

    "I'll do it."

    Three minutes later, Yuan Bao walked back and forth leisurely on the back of the sofa, licking his paws from time to time, and looked at the two panting big men in front of him with contempt. The man seemed to be saying: "Stupid earthlings, you want to catch the young master, you can't control yourself."

    The third child and the fourth child beat their chests depressed, they were actually despised by a cat.

    "Look at how promising you are, you are being played around by a cat, don't say we know each other when you go out." Xiang Tianming gloated at the two of them, and was even more surprised in his heart, what kind of cat is this? Ordinary cats don't have such speed. When it dodged just now, he seemed to see afterimages.     Xiang Tianming observed Yuan Bao with great interest, and asked, "Where did you get

    such a wonderful cat?     " Chin: "What's the origin?"     Song Yi lit a cigarette, took a puff, and exhaled slowly. He pinched the center of his eyebrows amidst the smoke, and couldn't see his expression clearly: "I don't know, but it doesn't seem simple."     Xiang Tianming pointed Nodding his head, he continued to observe Yuan Bao. After retiring, life became monotonous. Finally, something interesting happened. He looked at Yuan Bao with faint excitement.     The third and fourth are still competing with Yuan Bao, I really don't believe it, two big men can't beat a cat.     Boom... Boom... Boom...     Suddenly someone knocked on the door.     "Brother Song, are you there?"

    "Come in."

    "What's the matter, Xiao Zhao?" Xiang Tianming asked.

    "Brother Song, Brother Xiang, something happened on the third floor. A young lady accidentally knocked over the wine glass and stained the clothes of the guests. Now there is a trouble." Xiao Zhao's forehead was dripping with sweat, and he blamed the ancestors on the third floor in his heart. Really bad service.

    "Call Manager Zhou to deal with it."

    "Manager Zhou is already at the scene, and he is the one who asked me to invite Song Ge. Those guests are a bit big, and it happens that Wei Ge is not here today." Xiao Zhao explained.

    Liu Zu, son of China's top richest man, occupied the entire third floor of the clubhouse to celebrate his 28th birthday and invited many friends and celebrities. This is also a fun-loving one. Girlfriends have changed wave after wave from celebrity to Internet celebrity. Wei Ge is the big boss of the club, and Wei Ge didn't come today, so Manager Zhou had no choice but to invite Song Yi, after all, he is also one of the bosses.

    "Let's go and have a look." Song Yi pressed the cigarette butt into the ashtray and stood up. Manager Zhou is cautious, and he will not let anyone call him unless it is absolutely necessary.

    The other three were also planning to follow along to see the situation. After a great battle, Yuan Bao was still caught by the third child, and he was holding it in his hand to smooth his hair. Although Yuan Bao was fast, he was no match for the treacherous and cunning youngest, and he was able to control it with a little trick.

    Manager Zhou in the hall on the third floor of the guild hall

    was explaining something to a young man and woman. The man was wearing a casual suit, with a thin and slender figure, with his right hand in his pocket, and looked at Manager Zhou with a half-smile. Very satisfied with the way Manager Zhou handled it.

    Next to him was a lady in a red deep V dress, who seemed to be a small star in the entertainment industry, with fair skin and a beautiful figure, she was snuggling up to him obediently at this time, and there was a large stain on the hem of the dress.

    "Brother Song is here."

    "Boss Song has a lot of face, and he is late after inviting you for so long." "

    Are you Liu Yang, the young owner of Hengyang Jewelry?" Song Yi looked at the young man, and quickly searched for relevant information in his mind. his information.

    Liu Yang looked at him calmly, smiled without saying a word. He had heard of Song Yi's name before, and he heard that he had a life-threatening friendship with the big boss of this club. He was not surprised that Song Yi could recognize him, but he was curious how Song Yi would deal with this matter.

    Song Yi's eyes wandered between Liu Yang and the woman beside him, and finally fell on the arms of the two.

    "What advice does Boss Song have?"

    "If I were you, I wouldn't stand up for women here." "

    Oh? That's interesting," Liu Yang put his arms around the woman's shoulders and hugged her tightly: "Pepe It's my girlfriend, I can't just sit and watch her being bullied." "

    When I came here just now, I happened to see two people acting suspiciously on the opposite side of the road, probably reporters..." He glanced at her with some meaning Pepe.

    Peipei's face froze, and then she looked at Liu Yang with an aggrieved expression: "I'm sorry, I didn't know there was a reporter following me, obviously I was very careful..." Liu Yang's face darkened, and his expression turned ugly for a moment, let

    go He took Pepe's hand.

    "But since Young Master Liu is a guest of the club, we will naturally deal with it."

    Liu Yang looked at Song Yi with complicated eyes: "Then I will trouble Boss Song."

    "You are welcome," Song Yi's mouth curled up. Radian: "Manager Zhou, arrange to take this lady to change clothes."

    Manager Zhou came over and wiped the sweat from his forehead: "Okay, Miss Peipei, please follow me.

    " Pei glanced at Liu Yang and found that he had no objection, so she lifted her skirt and followed Manager Zhou.

    After the matter was dealt with, Liu Yang and Peipei, who had changed their clothes, continued to participate in the birthday party. Just as Song Yi was about to leave, Yang Qingqing stopped him.

    "Thank you for helping me, I knew you wouldn't leave me alone." Yang Qingqing stood in front of Song Yi, looking at him shyly with tears in her eyes.

    Song Yi glanced at her blankly, not understanding what she was talking about, he just did what he was supposed to do. He didn't speak, just walked around her and left.

    When the other three passed her, they all looked at her with puzzled eyes. However, no abnormalities were found, she was just an ordinary club lady, but what did she mean by what she just said? It seems that there is something in the words.

    Back in the box, Song Yi asked Xiang Tianming to deal with the two paparazzi who secretly took pictures outside.

    "Why did that Young Master Liu agree not to pursue it so easily?" Sheng Congwen leaned over and asked.

    "You idiot, you don't want to ask you to read more, you don't even understand such a simple thing." Hua Feng laughed.

    "You know what you say." Sheng Congwen said dissatisfied.

    "Liu Yang is the manager of Hengyang Jewelry. Hengyang has been unlucky in the past two years. He failed to get any good material from several bets on the stone market. These two years have been supported by inventory. Hengyang is planning to join hands with Taifu to bet on stones , this time the Burmese public offer is a test of the water, and the two intend to get married, just got engaged last month, if at this time it is revealed that Liu Yang is a female star at night, and makes a big noise in the club for the female star, think about what will happen "

    "So that's the case."

    "I want you to read more, so you don't know how to fight every day."

    "Hehe." Sheng Congwen scratched his head and smiled smirkly.

    "It's really hopeless."

    *****

    In the early morning, the four of them came home from work, and Yuan Bao was already sleeping soundly in Huafeng's arms.

    As soon as he got home, Xiang Tianming was startled when he saw the orchids in the living room. Xiang Tianming knew a little about orchids, and this pot of orchids looked extraordinary.

    "Boss, where did this orchid come from?"

    "Wei Wei found it by accident when he was going up the mountain." "

    Tsk tsk tsk, I bet this is definitely a mutant variety, but the shape is not good-looking. When I get it done again, it will be better than this one." It looks a hundred times better." Xiang Tianming said while walking around the orchid.

    "Go ahead and see how much it's worth." Song Yi said casually.

    "Sister-in-law wants to sell it?"

    "En."

    "Okay, then I promise to sell her a good price, no, this flowerpot is not good, I have to change it." "Leave the flowerpot for now, come here,

    tell me something It's business."

    When you see it clearly, you will arrive.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

21.9K 250 91
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
172K 5.6K 200
Chapter: 601-800 After Xiao Lingyu was betrayed by her boyfriend, she had the scumbag underneath her feet and along with the slut. Then, she used the...
2K 27 4
Su Jing transmigrated into a story. Now, you might think that's all well and good, but let's not forget one crucial detail: Su Jing was not the star...
154 0 1
天災來臨時 After graduating from college, Shen Zhiyi had a difficult job at work, but suddenly had several dreams that predicted the future. Because of th...