Rebirth after the end of the...

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生:我爱种田 In the last life, ten years after the end of the world, after human beings experienced natural disa... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180

Chapter 181-183

482 8 3
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 181 Drought Mu Qing will not talk about things at this time...
  Zhen Wan has gone to work now, and Mu Qing understands that this job is the accountant of the grain bank, which is also in line with Zhen Wan's major. And the work is not tiring, which is considered a good job in the eyes of most people.
  And Mu Qing didn't tell her how she got this job, so it's impossible for Wang Tao to say that either. After contacting Mu Qing and telling her what he needs for this job, he received his salary together with the things.
  It can be said that the three parties are very satisfied with this matter.
  Mu Qing understands that jobs will become more and more difficult in the future, and the large-scale vacancies this time will become less and less in the future. The reason why she knew about this was because she heard Ao Jia show off in the last few years of the last days. It was because of this epidemic that she succeeded in getting a job.
  Of course, now

Well, their family can survive, so don't think about finding a good job.
  "Don't you know how to go out and find something to do every day at home?" Lin Rongrong looked at her daughter who was idle at home, and she was very excited.
  And Ao Mu, who was just released, hasn't come home yet, if he does, he doesn't know what to say.
  Ao Jia was also very wronged, who would have thought that the two of them would come back so early today, right? "Mom, sit down first, I'll go and cook for you and dad."
  Lin Rongrong looked at her daughter, and the anger in her heart disappeared, but thinking of the news she heard outside today, she couldn't beat her. "Do you know that Mu Qingxin's friend has found a job?"
  "She found a job?" Ao Jia seemed to be irritated for a moment, as if someone had done something wrong to her.
  "Yes, it's still an accountant, very good." Lin Rongrong felt distressed seeing her daughter's withered appearance, "I heard that Mu Qing asked Wang Tao to help." "Wang Tao?" Ao Jia gritted her teeth
  , This person really deserves to be Mu Qing's henchman. Back then, he couldn't get along with him, so he wanted to hold Mu Qing's stinky feet.
  "Yes, I didn't say that, that young man is good, you can try again." When it comes to marrying their daughters, they have always held the idea that they must marry well.
  It's just that it's very sad in the end. In this world, as long as you can afford food, it's good.
  "Let's talk!" Ao Jia didn't say anything more. Could it be that Wang Tao is very knowledgeable about current affairs and won't offend Mu Qing because of her?
  "Nothing!" Lin Rongrong couldn't bear her daughter's appearance, so she could only scold her like this. Due to the hardships of life in the past two years, she no longer had the strength to scold others, and she also understood that she could no longer compare with her younger sister Lin Xiuxiu.
  Just talking about children, Mu Qing looks much more promising than Ao Jia. Ao Jia does not have a job until now, and can only rely on them for support, and her temper is not small every day.
  "Mom, I'm going to cook!" Ao Jia didn't say anything more, she now understood that she couldn't bring down Mu Qing's family, but if she had the chance, she would still send them to hell.
  Thinking of the boyfriend I was talking about now, a married man who was as old as her father. But there is no way, that man is a local, has food and a job, what else can he do?

  Of course, it is still sneaky now, and she dare not tell her parents. She didn't want to, but she was really hungry and thirsty, and this life is really not human. Sometimes she also regrets, is it because she treated Mu Qing better at the beginning, and now her family can live a decent life?
  Of course, no one has the ability to predict, and Ao Jia can only endure the current life. After all, there is a definite number for every peck and drink, and everything has a cause and effect.
  The Mu Qing family that Lin Rongrong and the others talked about is not living as leisurely as they thought, because Mu Qing has already seen locusts nearby.
  How should I put it, it is already mid-October, and there is still some time before next year's locust outbreak, but some signs have already begun to appear.
  Mu Qing didn't pay attention to these things in his previous life, so he naturally doesn't understand them in this life. Grandma Mu and the others discovered it when they were chatting with the old ladies nearby when they went out to collect firewood.
  Listening to Grandma Mu's words, Mu Qing still felt very heavy in her heart, no one could face this kind of disaster with peace of mind.
  But after this period of time, it will be much better after all. As for more things, Mu Qing can't tell his family members, he can only say that it will get better gradually.
  "Grandma, are there insect eggs on the mountain?" Mu Qing asked.
  "Yeah, they're all insect eggs. The old ladies of us know each other, but the others really don't necessarily know." Grandma Mu was a little scared, "Qingqing, do you think God is really angry and doesn't want to let you Are we alive?"
  "Don't be afraid of grandma, trust me, we'll be fine in the end." Mu Qing wasn't in a happy mood either, originally none of the family members were infected, but it's good to have received Jun Zhao's report of safety just now.
  But seeing the worried face of the old man at this time, her heart was still shaken.
  "I'm going to make a report to the unit about this matter." Mu Qing thought of this and said a way. If there is no sign of things, I can't talk nonsense, so as not to cause trouble.
  But it's okay for her to report something that the elderly in the family found out. As for whom to tell, of course it was Sun Xiaojing.
  Besides Jiang Lele, she couldn't think of any other important people she knew. As for Jiang Lele, she probably has no right to investigate after telling her. As for Jiang's family, the final result may be too late.
  And obviously, if Sun Xiaojing told her, there would be no such problem at all, and she would be much faster to investigate.

  Although, she felt that, even if she said it, there was probably not much to do. After all, the current factories do not produce pesticides, and they are all requisitioned to produce strategic materials.
  The biological method of deworming is even more unrealistic, such as guinea fowl deworming, which was very popular before the end of the world. Let's not talk about whether there are so many chickens, even if there are, but this is a big mountain. If the chickens are really driven in to eat bugs, it is estimated that there will be no chickens in the end.
  This is not a case of stealing chickens and losing money. It's like losing the watermelon and picking sesame seeds.
  But, no matter what, Mu Qing still has to tell Sun Xiaojing about this matter, maybe the people above have a way.
  Thinking of this, Mu Qing took out his mobile phone, and then sent Grandma Mu's words to Sun Xiaojing.
  It's just that she doesn't know now that Sun Xiaojing and the upper class think like this, and it made her say it for nothing in the end.
  If he had known what they thought, Mu Qing would not have said anything at this time.

▲This ▲work▲work▲ is provided by ▲Thinking▲Tu▲Net▲▲Online▲▲Read▲Chapter 182 The thoughts of the
upper class are always at ease for her family...
  Mu Qing told Sun Xiaojing about locusts Sun Xiaojing replied that she already knew about this matter, and she also told Mu Qing a big secret.
  In fact, it's not a secret, many people know it, so it doesn't matter to tell Mu Qing at this time. And according to Sun Xiaojing's understanding, Mu Qing belongs to the kind of family who has food and is very housebound.
  So Sun Xiaojing weighed it, and told Mu Qing, and didn't let her tell anyone else.
  Only then did Mu Qing know why the locust plague lasted for a year in the previous life, but the government only issued water but did not deal with it.
  Although it is said that the locusts in the locust plague are poisonous, this poison is actually nothing under the threat of starvation.
  In the current situation, planting crops will yield nothing due to the drought, so it is better to catch some locusts to eat.
  After Mu Qing knew this, he was stunned for a moment, and then stunned. She didn't expect that it was because of this, that they didn't starve to death in the previous life, it was really thanks to the locusts, so why did she get dizzy, thinking that the government didn't care because it couldn't control it.
  The high-level people's thinking is obviously very wise, how can a small person like myself know it? !
  However, I knew it in this life, and at least I let go of my heart. As soon as this year is over, the major shelters will begin to open one after another next year, and many people without housing will face another transfer.
  And slowly, domestic life will gradually get back on track, and various industries will also face recovery. Although life is still difficult, it is at least a cycle.
  These three years are also called three years of difficult times in later history. Although people at that time faced disasters such as hail, low temperature, and sandstorms, there were no life-threatening disasters. .
  For example, people in the Arctic Circle in the past, although life is a bit difficult, but in general they can survive, right?
  After Mu Qing knew what was going on behind the scenes, she felt relieved. Regarding her own worries, she also felt that she was really worrying about national affairs with a salary of cabbage price every day.
  Thinking of this, Mu Qing decided not to be troublesome in the future. And in the future, there is nothing she can talk about, everything will be on the right track.
  As for Grandma Mu's worry, Mu Qing also broke the news to her and asked her if the locusts could be eaten? ! Grandma Mu thought about it, it should be possible, grind it into powder and eat it!
  Now that the words have come to this point, Mu Qing will stop talking. She believed that Grandma Mu and the others understood what happened next.
  Sure enough, within a month, everyone gradually discovered that there were more locusts around here. The locust flew out of the mountains looking for food, but it didn't expect to be regarded as food by everyone.
  The people around here were delighted to see that there was a new kind of food. Mu Qing looked at the obviously happier expressions of the people on the street, and somewhat understood Sun Xiaojing's thoughts.
  It doesn't matter what he eats, in short, he survives first. The country's grain reserves are only enough for five or six years. Coupled with the loss due to various reasons, there should not be much grain at this time.
  Fortunately, the underground planting system can be used immediately, and it is not considered to be out of reach, so I can take a breather anyway. And this year, the locusts really came in a timely manner.
  After all, no matter how fast it is, it will take time for new food to grow underground. And many people can't wait.
  Of course, Mu Qing notified Jun's family and Zhen Wan's family about this news again. Of course, what she said was definitely not the high-level idea, but that there were more locusts outside like them. If this thing is really hungry It is better to be able to eat than to starve to death.
  Moreover, Wang Tao and his family have not been forgotten this time. Although the members of Jun's family would know about it if they knew about it, they would also know about it, but saying it by themselves also represented their own attitude. This time Wang Tao helped Zhen Wan find a job, which was considered a favor to himself.
  This can be regarded as reciprocating, although the other party may not know about it, but if I say it here, it can be regarded as an expression of her gratitude.
  The reaction from the Jun family, including Wang Tao, was very pleasantly surprised. After all, their income is not high, so they like this kind of thing that can increase the family's food reserves.
  And these things don't need to be done by adults like them, just let the children go out to pick them up.
  And now the epidemic has come to an end, and people nearby have died, but after all, the epidemic has not completely spread in their small place, so it is considered safe.
  In this troubled world, how could one expect the family members to be absolutely safe? ! Even Mu Qing couldn't guarantee that his family would not get sick, so he could only be more careful in normal times.
  For everyone's future, Mu Qing has basically made arrangements. As long as we follow the current plan, then everyone can look forward to the future.
  Back home, Grandma Mu and Grandpa Mu have already come out of the backyard. Recently, there has been less work in the backyard. The main reason is to save water, so many things have been reduced.
  "Grandma, how did you go out to harvest today?" Mu Qing looked at the sack in Grandma Mu's hand, and the frown on his face seemed to deepen because of happiness.
  Looking at this scene, she seemed to understand something. These locusts really brought hope of survival to everyone.
  "The harvest is very good. It's a few catties more. Your grandfather and I are going to dry it and grind it into powder, so that it can be preserved better." Grandma Mu is not the kind of person who knows that there is still food at home, but wants to save it for the future. And let the children save some, and then let everyone eat this kind of old lady now.
  Now she only wants to grind the locusts into powder and save them, so that if something happens, there will be emergency food, so that the whole family will not go hungry together.
  Mu Qing also understood what Grandma Mu meant, so she didn't refute anything. She is not the kind of person who is extremely conceited. She thinks that if she has space, everything will be worry-free, and she doesn't have to worry about anything.

On the contrary, because of her own special experience, she has always believed in the survival philosophy of the cunning rabbit and the three caves. Although it is a bit out of reach now, she keeps more living supplies at home, and Grandma Mu also knows about it.
  Only when the family members also know the real situation can they avoid misjudgment and affect anything. She doesn't want her family members to be in panic all day long, she only wants everyone to be happy in her life.
  "Okay, grandma, then you and grandpa can take the two little ones outside to catch locusts during this time." Mu Qing also agrees that the children in the family should get in touch with these things early, so that they don't know if they soak in the honey pot for a long time The world outside is suffering.
  You know, they are now living among their peers, which can be regarded as the best. Didn't you see that the two of them are taller than their peers because of adequate nutrition?
  "I also have the same awareness, otherwise they will have nothing to do at home, and they can exercise when they go out." Grandma Mu is more strict with her two grandchildren. After all, they will not be able to rely on their sister for the rest of their lives, and they will always be self-reliant. Ask them to stand upright, after all, you need to be hard on your own to make an iron!
  "It's also thanks to them coming back these days, otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish the work in the backyard, how would I have time to go out and catch this bug!" Grandpa Mu seldom spoke, but at this time he did.
  The two old people are very satisfied with their current life and are willing to pay more for the next generation. This is the very little they can do now. After all, they know that it is not uncommon for many old people to starve to death because no one cares about them.
  "Go out and go back out, the work of protection must be done well!" Mu Qing only ordered this sentence at the end. After all, although the plague seems to come and go quickly, their side is not too serious, but they still can't take it lightly!
  "I know, I know!" Grandma Mu nodded quickly. These old people are more afraid of getting sick than young people like Mu Qing. After all, the death rate of the old people is higher.
  Not only because there is no medicine and the resistance of the elderly is low, but also because the family is not willing to treat the elderly.
  Although this problem does not exist in Mu Qing's family, when they are old, they are still afraid of causing trouble to their children, and they always feel that if there is too much trouble, they will be abandoned.
  "Okay, as long as you know it, let's take a rest!" Mu Qing nodded, she was always at ease with her family.

Chapter 183 A new year, a new future, slowly, two people... In the
  third year of the end of the world, everyone has different experiences due to various reasons, but generally speaking, Mu Qing's relatives and friends are not the same. Nothing went wrong.
  This year, everyone passed safely. But now, being safe is the greatest luck and hope.
  Jun Zhao came back when he was young, and this time he came back with news, saying that the underground caves have basically been constructed, and crops have begun to be cultivated in many places inside. Of course, many are now soilless.
  When Mu Qing heard the news, her heart was at peace, she already knew it! But even if you experience it again, you will still be amazed at the speed of the government's infrastructure construction. It is worthy of being called an infrastructure madman before the end of the world.
  This kind of project is out of reach of Zhang's father. Even, apart from Jun Zhao and Mu Qing, the rest of the family didn't even know about the underground cave development.
  Of course, what the two of them knew, they were not prepared to tell the rest of the family. Although the underground cave will be opened to everyone in the future, it is still kept secret after all, and they have the final say.
  Not to mention, they are living well now, they don't want to live in another place. The underground life may be very good for those homeless wanderers, but it is not a good choice for those who have settled down at the beginning of the last days and have now re-accumulated their family business.
  Unless, after going underground, they can become some kind of leader, many people are unwilling to give up their current life. Of course, if it was the members of the Jun family and the Mu family, even if they were given enough benefits, they would not give up their current life.
  After thinking about it, I know that even if there is no sun on the ground, it is better than underground. The oppression of underground life is beyond the tolerance of ordinary people.
  The New Year's routine is to watch the news. This is what Mu Qing and his family do every year.

  After the New Year's Eve dinner, Jun Zhao has already gone back to Jun's house for a reunion. Now that the two are not married, the two families still have their own years.
  Except for the first year to welcome them, the two families spent the new year together, and as the days became more and more difficult every day, they never came to Mu's house.
  And Mu Qing didn't invite them either. After all, there was no blood connection, so she didn't worry about other people.
  The major events of this year are being broadcast in the news. The only thing that caught Mu Qing’s attention was the epidemic and drought this year. Maybe it’s also because everyone has settled down for easy statistics. In short, the death rate this year has gone up all of a sudden—a full 30%. .
  Mu Qing understands that it may be because of the chaos and natural disasters before, and the government's statistics are not perfect, so the death rate was only 10% every year before, but the sudden increase this year is not too much because of the statistics up.
  However, no matter what, the current population of the country has dropped from 1.4 billion to about 700 million. This change is really frightening.
  It's only been three years, and the population has been cut in half, and this is still in China. With so many people dying despite such efforts in disaster relief at home, it is conceivable how terrible the total death rate in the world is at this time. ⊙Thinking⊙Tu⊙Online⊙Online⊙Reading⊙⊙The
  news does not mention how the situation abroad is, but Mu Qing and his unit sometimes have internal materials to learn from the situation abroad.
  At this time, the governments of various countries have no ability to do anything, and more people can only hopelessly wait for God to open their eyes. No, they should say that God opened their eyes.
  But God is also very busy, and he doesn't have that much time to take care of it. And before the end of the world, the country may still provide assistance, but now all countries have no way to maintain it, so the situation in China is better.
  But the situation in Huaxia is also that the mud bodhisattva crossing the river is not enough to help others. Their strength has not yet reached this point. They are not the kind of people who want to look fat even if they have a swollen face!
  Watching the news, the members of the Mu family feel extremely heavy in their hearts. It should be said that anyone who is able to watch the news tonight will feel this way. After all, things hurt their kind, lips die and teeth get cold!
  Those who are alive now, no matter how great the disaster they have experienced, they are not as serious as this time. This time the disaster can be said to have swept the world, and more than half of them died in just three years.
  It can be said that this is completely a disaster of the level of mass extinction. After all, even humans have such a hard time surviving, let alone other species.
  In the three years since the end of the world, an unknown number of species have been extinct in these three years. Fortunately, no organization or country has the ability or spare time to make statistics on this matter. It’s hard to say whether this is really good. After all, it doesn’t mean that if you don’t see the data, these don’t exist.
  Everything that happened during this period is real, and the consequences are also visible to the naked eye. The extinction of species can't be seen to have any great impact now, but don't forget that in nature, everything affects the whole body, and no one knows what will happen in the future.
  "It's really hard these days!" Grandma Mu watched the report on TV, her eyes were bright and her heart was in pain.
  "Let's take care of ourselves now..." Mu Qing couldn't say anything, and she couldn't promise anything to everyone. She couldn't even fully ensure the safety of her family members.
  After all, in this world, where is the absolute safety? An earthquake is sometimes enough to destroy all preparations and efforts.
  "That's true, but watching these news, I feel uncomfortable." Mu's mother is also a woman, and women are relatively emotional. During this period of time, it is not uncommon for neighbors to pass away.
  It should be said that since the end of the world, the neighbors around have been passing away. The old people of their generation are basically gone.
  What's more, people of Mu Ma's generation, at most ten or more years older, would be the best, that is, they are in their fifties, which is quite a lot in their place. But once people reach sixty, there are really very few people.
  "You don't have to think too much. With the government watching over you, life will gradually get better." Mu Qing has always been quite convinced by the Huaxia government. With the small bodies of my own family, there is no doubt that they will not survive the ten years of the end of the world.
  It can be said that the contribution made by the Chinese government to the inheritance of human civilization is enormous.
  "I hope..." Grandma Mu didn't say much. The family was already very happy to have a reunion dinner together. She didn't have extravagant hopes. Could it be that she still expected to return to the days before the end of the world? Obviously impossible.
  "Don't think too much, we are living a pretty good life now, and it looks like there will be new income this year!" Zhang Baolai has always been an optimist, drinking a glass of beer at this time, he is very optimistic.
  "Okay, your father is right. We don't need to think too much. Compared with the people around us, our life is already very good." After hearing what Zhang's father said, Mu's mother also thought about it.
  I also thought of the hundreds of catties of locusts I collected recently. If they were ground into powder, they would be close to a hundred catties of insect powder. Although the nutrition is not as good as the food at home, it is also very good if it is really at the end of the mountain. s things.
  The family sat together in the living room, and after watching the New Year's Eve, Mu Qing went upstairs alone.
  She stood at the window on the upper floor and looked out. It was a rare night that there were scattered lights outside. It should be because of the Chinese New Year, otherwise it would be pitch black from here.
  Chinese people are very enthusiastic about celebrating the New Year, no matter how difficult it is.
  Thinking about the future, Mu Qing's eyes are full of hope. In her opinion, the locust plague next year will no longer be a disaster. Anyway, her family has no land to plant. Now, in her view, next year's locust plague is already a new opportunity to store grain.
  Moreover, based on her understanding of the government, locusts can definitely be exchanged for food in the end, but she doesn't know what the exchange rate is.
  And after that, it's just some sandstorms and hail, and then the cold, these are not fatal things. They have passed the real mortal crisis.
  When Mu Qing was contemplating, the door behind him opened, looking at Jun Zhao who came in, the two had time to take a good look at each other when they reunited after a long absence.
  Slowly, the eyes of both of them were filled with smiles...
  ——End of the full text—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 161 12
Natural disaster, my great son (天灾,我的好大儿) Author:Yanbo Jiangnan https://www.quanben-xiaoshuo.com/n/tianzai-wodehaodaer/ Gu Rong was reborn before th...
4.4K 52 10
The return of the ghost of the rebirth of the last days Author: Christmas Granny Category: Online Game Science Fiction Posting time: 2020-07-10 Lates...
11K 156 9
https://m.shubaow.net/208/208491/ Author: help me up Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2021-08-19 Latest: Chapter 79 Through rebirt...
18.8K 253 6
After rebirth, I started to stock up like crazy Original title: 重生后我开始疯狂囤货 Author: Yue Banding/Sonic Boom Bomb Before Yu Yuan was reincarna...