Rebirth after the end of the...

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生:我爱种田 In the last life, ten years after the end of the world, after human beings experienced natural disa... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-183

Chapter 171-175

228 5 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 171 The Zhen Family Conversation If this is true, how can people live...
  Mu Qing's family is talking here, and Zhen Wan's family is also a little embarrassed looking at the small plate of tomatoes sent by Mu Qing.
  After all, something that can be regarded as fruit now is a great gift. They had just arrived and hadn't thanked the family for their help, so they accepted this gift again, but they really didn't know what to return the gift.
  On the other hand, Zhen Wan was very open-minded, "Mom and Dad, don't think too much about it!" Ignoring her mother's eyes, Zhen Wan continued, "I think Mu Qing's clothes are very clean today, it doesn't seem like he thinks this tomato is something It's a great thing."
  "Really?" Father Zhen frowned a little, although he was a little tired these days, but this kind of life without relying on others is really comfortable, relying on his own hands to earn money, without having to look at other people's faces Listen to some sarcastic remarks.
  "Really." Zhen Wan could really see that Mu Qing didn't lack these things, although Mu Qing also emphasized this point. But she still has to believe in herself. She came here to cause trouble for her friend, so now she thinks that the less trouble the better.
  "Then it seems that Mu Qing's family is really doing well now." Father Zhen also heard about it recently, and it is said that Mu's family is doing very well in this area.
  He didn't know how good it was before, but now he can give out fruits at will and doesn't think it's a big deal. This kind of luxury is beyond the reach of many people who are flattering horses.
  "It's pretty good." Zhen Wan smiled softly, "It's really the right time for us to come here."
  "That's right, when we get a firm foothold later, we'll see if there is any job that suits you." Father Zhen's old face also relaxed a little, "During this time, since Mu Qing is at home, you can Let's play together and relax."
  "Just don't go to their house." After her husband finished speaking, Zhen Wan's mother added that she had heard more about the Mu family than the child's father. He also understands that the Mu family may not want to show their wealth to others.
  So, since their daughters managed to have a friendship in this world, then let this friendship last forever.
  "I know." Zhen Wan glanced at her mother reproachfully, feeling that she was really thinking too much. She lives in this yard and doesn't even go out during the day, can she still be unclear about some things? !
  "It's good that you know." Looking at the still kind and innocent child, Zhen's mother was a little touched. If there were no such natural and man-made disasters, I don't know if she would be married and have children now.
  The chat between Zhen Wan's family didn't last long. After all, the two parents are already middle-aged, and after another day of hard work outside, they are very tired now. So they talked for a while, clarified a little bit about the next thing, and then they were ready to rest.
  The bed in the room is only two wooden boards, but fortunately they have a lot of bedding and other things, so it is still comfortable.
  It is already the third year of the last days, and the temperature outside is no longer very high. The night will still cool down like before the end of the world, but it makes people feel that the night has become lovely.
  After all, only at night can we not see the gray or yellow sandy sky. There is an illusion that makes people think that they are still in the pre-apocalypse.
  As for the Zhen family, they bought some quilts and thick clothes when the temperature started to drop. After all, the sun never came out, and a slow drop in temperature was inevitable.
  Of course, they didn't publicize these things. After all, when he was in Rongcheng, he didn't have a good relationship with the neighbors around him. If they robbed themselves, their family really might not be able to rob others.
  Zhen's mother was still thinking when she was sleeping under the quilt, that she could go and talk to Mu Qing's mother about it tomorrow. I just don't know if their family has already prepared it, it's better if they are ready, no matter what, they need to do their duty to remind them.
  Do whatever comes to mind, and Mother Zhen waited early the next morning for Mother Mu on her way to work.

  Mu Ma and his wife don't drive to work now, and they both commute to get off work by bike. Speaking of which, Zhang Dad has to work harder. After all, he has to go to the construction site, and the distance he needs to ride on the bicycle every day is not short, and Zhang's father's figure has improved a lot.
  "Mu Qing's mother..." Mother Zhen waved her hand when she saw Mu's mother coming out.
  "Ah, it's Zhen Wan's mother..." Mu's mother stopped the car and turned around to talk to Zhang's father, "You go to work first, I'll go by myself later."
  Zhang's father watched the two women prepare to chat, and said yes nod. After all, the place to work is very close, and the road is full of people coming and going. Now it is unnecessary to even say to be careful about the car, because there are not many bicycles.
  Seeing Zhang's father leave, Zhen's mother said, "Recently, my family feels that the weather is a lot cooler..."
  Hearing the string song, she knew the elegance, and after listening to Zhen Wan's mother, she understood, "Haha, This, this is enough for our family, and Mu Qing planned to build these houses before, so we have a lot of bedding at home." "That's it, that's good,
  I just remind..." Hearing Mu Qing Their family had already made preparations, and Mother Zhen was relieved, and at the same time felt that it was so.
  "I was thinking of looking for you after work today... Isn't this a coincidence?!" Mother Mu smiled, and then said, "I don't know what the tenants here have to tell you about the rules here, I didn’t want to tell you before, I’m afraid you’re overthinking...” -_-! Thinking-_-! Rabbit-_-! At-_-! Line-_-! Read-_-! Read-_-!
  "Look at what you said, let's say what there is..." Mama Zhen was stunned for a moment, and then hurriedly opened her mouth. At the same time, she was thinking about whether she had violated other people's taboo recently.
  "Actually, it's nothing. Our family just said it yesterday, and it's going to be sent to the tenant group today..." Mother Mu thought about her words, how can she not let the other party worry, the two women are afraid that they will Destroying the rare friendship of my daughter, "We feel that there are too many mice recently, which may be a bit dangerous, so we will not allow mice to be caught here in the future, and we must wash our hands with soap every day after returning home."
  "This, what do I think it is? Isn't this for our own good!" To be honest, Zhen Wan's mother looked at the other party's embarrassed expression and thought it was really something serious, and it was just this after a long time. Although she had caught mice before and sold them, to be honest, those hours were not as good as finding something serious for her to do.
  "Don't just think about it." Mu Ma looked at the other party as if she really didn't care, so she breathed a sigh of relief in her heart, and then raised her hand to look at the time, "I'm going to be late for work, next time we will Talk well!"
  "Okay, go get busy..." Mother Zhen smiled, and then watched the other party go away on the bicycle, so she also turned around and went home with the basket, ready to talk to her daughter about it Son.
  Although she came a bit late, but judging from the words of the people around, the Mu family definitely has a lot of information accurately every time, so they must listen to what they say.
  Moreover, since they have revealed it, it means that what they think may be true. After all, with the development of the modern Internet, people's knowledge level has long been unmatched by the past, so naturally they often think too much.
  However, if there is really a plague this time, then the preparations at home must not be enough. Thinking of this, even though Zhen Wan's mother doesn't usually swear, she can't help but want to swear at this time.
  This is really a wave of ups and downs! If this is true, how can people live!

Chapter 172 Play Mahjong? She still doesn't know why Sun...
  Time flies, and it has been a week since the last time the mothers of the two families talked. Zhen Wan also asked Mu Qing about the mouse.
  Mu Qing thought about it, and he still needs to be careful when replying directly, and then he didn't say more. No one can say for sure what didn't happen. What if there is no plague in this life because the government took measures early on?
  In short, Mu Qing has been very careful with his words since he came back.
  Of course, Zhen Wan didn't stop serious preparations because of Mu Qing's vague words. After all, Zhen Wan's mother had heard that Mu Qing and his family were inquiring about medicines. So she looked at the few medicines in her home, and she bought some cruelly, and she was very grateful for this decision later.
  And Mu Qing has been busy for a while because the medicine is about to expire, and finally found a way when chatting with Sun Xiaojing.
  Now except for the new policy, but not everyone knows it. The government's ability to produce medicines is insufficient, so now it is replacing old medicines with new medicines, that is, the ratio of the quantity is 1:3.
  Mu Qing thought for a while, although this ratio is a bit high, but considering that there is no pharmaceutical production now, so he gritted his teeth and prepared to take all the medicines at home to replace them.
  Moreover, this change cannot be done at once, after all, the medicines in Mu Qing's family are packed in boxes, so the quantity is too much.
  So during this period, everyone in the family went to the hospital every day. Although everyone knew that they went to the hospital every day, it was not as shocking as going there once.
  After arranging things, Mu Qing finally started to enjoy his rare vacation. The end of the world has been so long, to be honest, she really has only a handful of time to rest, and more time is spent busying for the future, she really wants to have a good salted fish.
  After a rare break, she began to think about the rewards for this mission again. As usual, she didn't want the food. The food was distributed among the members of the team, so it was quite pleasant to get along with the team members every time I went out on a mission.
  But since you don't need those necessities of life, you have to think carefully about what you want. Unexpectedly for a while, Mu Qing put down his phone to play games.
  I have to say that apart from being a bit boring, this kind of fairy days of rest is really perfect. But after ten years in her previous life, no matter how boring she is, she doesn't care.
  As long as you can live, live well, live with food and drink! Who cares about other such trivial matters.
  As the days went on like this, Mu Qing's daily life gradually became more regular, and there was a rare period of time when there was really nothing to do.
  Get up at ten o'clock every morning, drink some soy milk, and then help grandma Mu and the old couple to do some work in the backyard, and at the same time give them some spiritual liquid in the space, after all, I haven't taken care of them for a long time.
  Then after lunch, I take a nap. In the afternoon, I usually do work-eat, and in the evening, I swipe my phone, play games and so on.
  It's just that for Mu Qing now, she doesn't like many things. After all, it has been so many years, and there are only so many stand-alone games, just so many existing movies and so on, I have long been tired of it.
  Throwing the mobile phone on the big bed, Mu Qing rolled over on the bed, then looked up at the ceiling and smiled, feeling a little funny in his heart. After all, the current life is very rare compared with the previous life, and she is not dissatisfied.
  It's just that the current idleness

The days of today made her a little irritable. Only when she was busy could she calm herself down and feel safe about the future.
  In fact, as long as we survive the plague, all the government's underground projects will be completed. So in the future, apart from the low temperature, the other things will be sandstorms, hail, etc., and they are actually not that deadly.
  It may also be because she saw the hope of victory, so she felt a little slack.
  After all, the last generation Jun Zhao and Zhang Dad died in the fifth year, when the plague was about to end. At that time, the life of their family was really difficult.
  After all, the two of them and Mama Mu have to support three people, so the burden is really not light. So even if the plague is rampant, in order not to starve to death at home, people at home still need to go out to do things.
  Memories are not very good, and Mu Qing doesn't like to think about the past. So, apart from the fact that she couldn't help recalling the past when she just came back, now she seldom thinks about the past life.
  Anyway, it seems that I and my family will not be in danger of starving to death in this life.
  Without thinking too much, Mu Qing lay on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. The next morning, Mu Qing didn't wake up naturally, but was woken up by Sun Xiaojing's phone call.
  Looking at Sun Xiaojing's phone call, Mu Qing was shocked. After all, Sun Xiaojing almost never called him, even if he was on an urgent mission, he would send WeChat directly.
  She is particularly afraid of temporarily letting herself work overtime, which may be a fear unique to the workers. However, no matter how reluctant she was, she could only answer the phone leisurely.
  But she didn't expect this phone call to surprise her.
  "Haha, Qingqing, the mission rewards are here!" Sun Xiaojing's voice sounded quite happy from the phone, but there was still some noise over there, and it seemed that they were distributing supplies.
  There are very few people like Mu Qing who don't care about distributing supplies at all.
  "Is there something good?" Mu Qing breathed a sigh of relief, luckily she didn't let herself go to work. Thinking of this, Mu Qing immediately despised herself a little. Before, she felt that doing nothing was empty, but now she is afraid if something happens.
  "Well, there is a member of our team who wants to exchange some food with you." Sun Xiaojing knew that Mu Qing was not short of food, so she didn't think it was a big deal. After all, their monthly salary is enough to live on.
  "It's like this, what's there with him?" Mu Qing sat up on a pillow while answering the phone.
  "Say it, I think you must like it..." Sun Xiaojing held the button, waited for two seconds, and then said, "Do you play mahjong?" "Is it
  mahjong?" Mu Qing was a little surprised, she didn't expect it really was It's a bit of a surprise. She hadn't thought about the future entertainment at all before, that is, things like movies and games were all game consoles that were installed during the renovation.
  "And it's still mahjong..." Sun Xiaojing said with a smile, what would she say at this time if she was playing mahjong. Now what can a set of mahjong be exchanged for?
  However, in the eyes of qualified people, if it is a machine table, it is a very good thing. After all, many old people still like to play with this thing.
  And Sun Xiaojing felt that Mu Qing must also like it.
  Sun Xiaojing's guess is completely fine, because Mu Qing really likes it. She didn't do this before because she didn't think about it. After all, she has been in the end of the world for ten years. How much can she be expected to think about these things?
  She is happy every time she lays down.
  Without thinking too much, Mu Qing agreed directly, "Haha, thank you sister Xiaojing for your attention, just exchange it with the other party, and for other things, just exchange sanitary products with your teammates!" Toilet paper at home
  , Although there are many things like laundry detergent, such consumables are not too much, right? But now, other people don't care much about these sanitary products.
  Everyone was very happy with the result of such a distribution, and they didn't care much about people like Mu Qing who were useless in the team. But Mu Qing wanted this result, she didn't want Sun Xiaojing to be in trouble, she still didn't know why Sun Xiaojing kept supporting her.

Chapter 173 Jiang Lele is engaged, I'm afraid the two of them are very happy...
  Ever since Mu Qing obtained a mahjong machine from a mission, she has become visibly excited.
  After all, there is finally something fun to do! And the old couple in the family also felt very happy, after all, they would occasionally become generals before the end of the world.
  However, thinking of Ao Jia and the others, the old couple really felt chilling. After all, they have given most of their love for their grandchildren to Ao Jia since they were young.

  But I didn't expect that the child really didn't feel grateful to them at all.
  However, now they are not as sad as they were at the beginning. There are many things to be busy every day, and gradually they can't remember them.
  It's just that seeing the newly delivered mahjong machine is a bit sad now, and I think of playing mahjong with their family in the past.
  "Haha, this mahjong machine is very good." Mu Qing looked at the little brother who unloaded the goods, and was already thinking about whether to ask Mu Ma or Zhang Pa to make up for the three missing ones at home at night.
  Don't talk about yourself, just say that if you go to work, the four members of your family can also play mahjong together.
  The little brother who unloaded the goods was not sent to the house, and no one is allowed to enter their house now. It was just placed at the door, and then Mu Qing moved it into the house by himself.
  This little weight is nothing to the current Mu Qing.
  After moving the mahjong machine to the living room on the first floor, Mu Qing began to observe the new mahjong machine. In her opinion, this mahjong machine is very beautiful. It is not the kind of plastic mahjong machine but made of solid wood, which looks very high-end.
  The chairs matching the four chairs are also simple and elegant. ⊕ Thinking ⊕ Rabbit ⊕ On ⊕ Line ⊕ Reading ⊕ Reading ⊕
  But now there is no way to play, Mu Qing went upstairs without looking too much. Grandma Mu put cushions on every chair.
  Elderly people of their age just like to spread all kinds of cushions in their homes. Mu Qing doesn't care, but Mu's mother really doesn't like it sometimes, and thinks that washing the mats is better than directly wiping the top of the furniture with water to save water.
  It's just that Mu's mother didn't dare to say anything about her own mother, so she could only complain to Mu Qing from time to time.
  But Mu Qing just laughed it off and didn't take it to heart. These are small things. In Mu Qing's view, as long as they don't threaten the lives of his family members, they are all small things.
  In Mu Qing's view, these little annoyances of family members are very cute and full of vitality. This is the happiness of life. If they were not happy, they would never have thought of laying the groundwork.
  For everyone, the happiest life is now. The family can live together without being separated, and there is no need to worry about precarity for future life.
  It can be said that Mu Qing has given the family the greatest sense of security in this life. Let everyone not have to worry about their lives. What they worry about daily is only the future. There is no way. Living in such a big environment, no one will not be worried.
  But everything is just right, and Mu Qing feels that the future can be expected.
  And on the day when the mahjong machine arrived at Mu Qing's house, she received a call from Jiang Lele again, and she felt that there were too many calls recently.
  After all, the current phone bill is not cheap, and most people still prefer to send WX, at least it is cheap enough.
  However, despite being curious, Mu Qing quickly picked it up, "Lele, what's the matter?"
  "Haha, Qingqing, I'm engaged!" Jiang Lele's voice was loud, and it was obvious that she was very excited and happy now.
  Mu Qing turned on the phone's hands-free, and then turned to pyq, and as expected, he saw that Jiang Lele was proposed. No need to think about who the proposer is - it must be Wang Tengteng!
  Then I went to look for Wang Tengteng's pyq, and sure enough, I saw the photo of his proposal. Seeing this, Mu Qing smiled, and knew that the two of them would definitely be together in the end, but I didn't expect it to be so soon. .
  After all, she has only been away for less than a year! The two of them have reached the point of proposing marriage so quickly, and it seems that they have already been secretly in the dark.
  It seems that the wattage of my own light bulb was quite large at that time, and Wang Tengteng must have felt that he was in the way.
  "I know, and Wang Tengteng!" Mu Qing was really happy for Jiang Lele, she was also a rare friend he made after the end of the world.
  "Ah, how do you know!" Jiang Lele was a little embarrassed. She didn't tell her good friend when she was with Teng Teng before, so it seems a bit late to say it now.
  "You can tell, Wang Tengteng's performance was so obvious, you were the one who couldn't see it at the time..." Mu Qing didn't like to meddle in other people's business, and he didn't think about gossip with his friends. It was a rare tease at this time Friends.
  "Hey, don't talk nonsense!" Jiang Lele was a little embarrassed when she was told, but fortunately she remembered the point, "Yes, I called you to tell you that I'm getting engaged, but the recent situation probably doesn't mean there is no engagement. The wedding banquet, so I have to tell you."
  Mu Qing was thinking about things, wondering if the people above had discovered the existence of the plague, or if they really just didn't want to waste money. But she has always been a character who doesn't ask too many questions, so she just joked, "Then I can't come to the wedding, so I won't be exempted from the money?!" "What are you talking about, so out of touch!
  " Embarrassed, "I just think we should tell some good friends and relatives. It's not the end of the world now, so we won't do things like weddings." Jiang Lele is in a good mood recently, and the status of the
  Jiang family is gradually improving. This time her engagement was also low-key.
  Fortunately, she has lived a low-key life since she was a child, and she doesn't feel wronged.
  The two chatted for a while and didn't say anything more. One is because the phone bill is not very cheap now; the other reason is that there are many people in Jiang Lele who have not been notified, so naturally they need to call one by one in person .
  After hanging up the phone, Mu Qing looked at the time on the phone. Before the end of the world, it was Labor Day. At this time in the previous life, some cases of plague had broken out sporadically, and there were some near them.
  But fortunately, the residential areas in the countryside are not as dense as those in the cities no matter how they are built, so the infection is not very fast.
  This is also one of the reasons why Mu Qing decided to go back to the countryside to prepare. Thinking of this, Mu Qing felt a little heavy in her heart, even Jiang Lele's happy event could not make her happy.
  No one can relax in the face of an imminent plague. Once again, Mu Qing doesn't know whether his family will be affected. The only thing to note is that the two younger brothers in the family need to go home. I'm afraid they are very happy...

Chapter 174 The younger brother went home from school Zhang Baolai's heart fell! ...
  do whatever comes to mind, and when Mu Qing thought it was time to bring the two children back home, she did so.
  When Zhang's father came home in the evening, she directly asked Zhang's father to pick up the two children the next day.
  At the dinner table, before everyone finished eating, Mu Qing said flatly, "Dad, go and pick up the two children tomorrow!"
  Zhang Baolai was a little stunned, "What's the matter?"
  The tuition fees of the two children at home Speaking of which, most of them were brought out by Mu Qing, otherwise the circumstances of their family would not allow them to send their two children to school.
  And now Mu Qing's words made everyone think that there was no food at home.
  "I called Jiang Lele today, there may be something going on later, let my younger brother come back first
. "Mu Qing didn't pay attention to the complex and rich inner interactions of the family members.
  "It's like this..." Zhang Baolai breathed a sigh of relief, and then agreed directly. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with Mu Qing's daughter's decision.
  The rest of the family has no opinion at all, and Mu Qing's status in the family has gradually become unambiguous. Mu Qing doesn't think this is disrespecting the family members. After all, no one can understand what the future world will be like her . It looks like a ghost.
  And once you make a wrong decision, there is no problem if you lose your life.
  "Did your friend say what the problem might be? "Zhang Baolai's face was full of sorrow. In fact, in the past few years, every day has been caused by natural disasters and man-made disasters. It is almost impossible for people to live." No,
  but she is engaged recently and does not hold a banquet. "Mu Qing counted so far, this kind of vagueness is sometimes the scariest. Only at this time, it is the most useful for everyone to scare themselves." Ah, is it the one we guessed before
  ? "Obviously, Grandma Mu, who was talking, fell into Mu Qing's trap in an instant, was completely frightened, and screamed. "Bah bah bah,
  hurry up bah bah bah, the old woman really dares to say anything!" "Grandpa Mu is very tough. He hasn't said anything to his wife for so many years, and now he is so frightened.
  " Bah, bah, bah, it doesn't count! "Grandma Mu is also very obedient, but the sadness on her face can't be stopped.
  "Grandma, grandpa, don't worry, we have enough medicine and disinfectant at home. "Mu Qing felt a little helpless. Although he hoped that his family would pay attention to it, he was afraid that he didn't want to see it.
  After all, wouldn't it be nice to live a more relaxed and happy life every day?
  " It is serious to bring the small one back. "Grandma Mu even thought that it would be a good idea to go tonight, but looking at the sky outside, she finally swallowed the words that came to her lips.
  "Well, Mom is right. I'll go and pick up the two little ones tomorrow morning." Zhang Baolai was also very worried about the two sons who were still in school, but there was no way he couldn't drive there now.
  "Well, you can tell the teacher that the school will pay, reserve the quota, and go home to study." Mu Qing added that the admission procedures are very complicated now, but it is very convenient if you are willing to spend money to reserve the quota.
  In short, no matter at any time, as long as you have money in your hand, you can live a relatively better life. Gold is saved in small chaos, and food is stored in big chaos.
  In this world, Mu Qing's food is her confidence.
  Although the family's mood turned bad, there was no food left on the table, and they still ate cleanly. Under the current circumstances, it would be a crime for them to waste a little bit of supplies, let alone precious rice.
  Although they have never been missing, but looking at the lives of the people around them, it is not that they do not know how rare these days are.
  If a little bit is wasted now, it will be an act of disobedience in their hearts. But now in this world, they dare not lose even a little bit of blessing.
  Because of the sudden news, even today's new mahjong machine, no one went to see it. Everyone went back to the room to rest after eating.
  Grandma Mu and the others wanted to rest early and do more work tomorrow; while Zhang Baolai and his wife wanted to get up early tomorrow and then go to the county to pick up their two children.
  In the Mu family that night, except for Mu Qing, no one in the family slept well. But no one knows, after all, it's not like before the end of the world when people can't sleep and can still turn on the lights. Even if Mu Qing's house is not short of electricity, they will still consciously save electricity.
  Things like turning on the lights and staring blankly when you can't fall asleep will never happen!
  Zhang Baolai couldn't sleep at about six o'clock the next morning and got up. He ate something casually at home and then drove to the county town to pick up the child.
  On the road, it is very easy to drive now. After all, there are few cars on the road now, and it is basically impossible to encounter any cars. On the way for about an hour, Zhang Baolai only encountered two government transport vehicles.
  Zhang Bao didn't wander around when he came to the county seat, and went in after making sure that the school had already woken up. The procedures to get in are quite complicated, but there are not many people who come to school, so they are well received.
  However, after he expressed that his two children need to suspend school for a period of time, the other party was a little surprised, "Is there something wrong with the family?" When Zhang Baolai thought of
  Mu Qing's words, Su Ri'an felt a bit at a loss, but I also thought that the kid from Jun's family was assigned a job after finishing college, so I gritted my teeth and said, "There is something at home, we can pay the tuition fee, hoping to keep the student status and quota."

  The teacher was stunned for a moment. It is possible to do this now, but so far no one has used it. After all, ordinary people would let their children come if they had money. And once they come here, it is very difficult to be willing to delay the child under the premise of spending such a large amount of money.
  Zhang Baolai's practice of paying tuition and not going to school is even more puzzling.
  "Our family is really in a hurry, and we need two children to go back." Zhang Baolai couldn't say much, so as not to arouse suspicion, but his appearance can still make people see that he is really anxious.
  The teacher didn't make things difficult for Zhang Baolai either, she just thought that maybe something happened to someone in this family and she should be back after a while.
  After all, the tuition is so expensive, how can it be possible not to come for a long time. But he didn't expect that in the end, he really paid the tuition fee for half a year and then dropped out of school.
  So, after completing the formalities quickly, Zhang Baolai was led to meet the two younger ones. Obviously, the two children haven't been home to see their parents for a long time, and they are still very excited to see their father this time.
  The two children rushed over and immediately hugged Zhang Baolai. It was only at this moment that Zhang Baolai's heart fell!

//Thinking//rabbit//net//text//file//share//share//with//on//online//read//read//Chapter
175 Eating too much meat and getting angry is just fear beaten.
  Zhang Baolai picked up the two children and was ready to go home. They were both very excited when they learned that they could finally go home and rest for a while.
  After all, although the food at school is not bad, it is still a far cry from the food at home. At home they can drink, eat snacks, and eat fruit, but at school, a little vegetable and meat are rare.
  For that little thing, the school is afraid that they will be malnourished, so they add extra meals. Otherwise, it would be difficult to explain to their parents who handed over so much food, wouldn't they?
  "How's it going in the study room recently?" Zhang Baolai chatted with his two sons while waiting for the bus.
  "It's not bad." Zhang Chengcheng replied directly, and added one more sentence, "It's just that the food has become more and more unpalatable recently, and the water restrictions have increased a lot." Hearing his brother's words, Zhang Weiwei was also immediately relieved
  . Nodding, "That's right, I thought the school was good before, but now it's really getting harder." "
  What's wrong with you!" Zhang Baolai didn't want to pay attention to these two miserable little bastards, and started driving seriously.
  But even while driving, he couldn't help but wonder if there was really a problem. Now the school didn't mention the holiday, but it seems that the situation is not too good.
  In short, to be prepared and prevent problems before they happen, Zhang Baolai thought that it would be good to take the two children home, just to let them eat something good, otherwise the two of them would probably suffer from malnutrition if they ate at school every day.
  Look at the appearance of these two leather monkeys now, they are almost skinny.
  There were not many cars on the road, and Zhang Baolai was not driving fast. It was already ten o'clock when we got home. He didn't go home, so he went directly to inspect the construction site. It can be said that Zhang Baolai is the only construction team leader with a radius of tens of kilometers so dedicated.
  There is no way, he didn't have any foundation before the end of the world, and now he needs to put in more effort if he wants to stand firm now.
  Zhang Chengcheng and his younger brother came in with them. They were very comfortable after not coming home for two months. First go to the backyard to help grandma and grandpa clean up the vegetable garden, then play with cats and dogs, watch movies and play games at the same time, and finally pet the dog. There is no more pleasant day than this.
  In comparison, their days in school are really boring and painful.
  At this time, Ge You's two children paralyzed on the sofa were a little emotional, and hoped that this time the holiday would be longer.
  After a period of time, they didn't expect that their wish would come true. They stayed at home for more than half a year before going to school.
  It's not that they don't want to go to school, after all, those who can go to school now are worthy of pride. Most of their former classmates have dropped out of school now, and the last old classmate didn't come at the beginning of this year.
  In fact, the income and savings of an ordinary family are only enough to cover the expenses of the past two years. If there is more, it will not be regarded as a muscle injury, but a degree of cramping.
  You must know that people in the past two years did not eat a lot of their food, but wasted a lot due to various natural disasters.
  "You two are like this as soon as you come back, you don't want to sit down..." Grandma Mu brought a small plate of cherries to the two young ones. This is usually only for Mu Qing to eat, but after all, Mu Qing eats it alone. No, I used to use a freeze dryer to make freeze-dried.
  Well, now that these two children are back, it can be regarded as a bit of a blessing for them. Otherwise, the adults in the family would not be willing to eat these things.
  "Hey, grandma, you don't know how hard life is in our school!" After all, Zhang Weiwei was still young, and when he spoke, he looked like a kid, and he took the fruit plate and started complaining.
  Grandma Mu listened carefully to her little grandson's complaints about life outside, her brows were a little sad, but also a little relieved.
  "Wei'er, don't be ignorant of your blessings. It's hard to live outside now." Grandma Mu sighed a little. Most of the time, she really felt sorry for those children who were about the same age as her own children. Started to discuss life outside.
  However, she, who has experienced the famine years, also knows it. Under such natural disasters and man-made disasters, how can we manage so much? !
  The current government is pretty good, at least they don't have many people starving to death, don't they? As long as you're willing to work and contribute, there's always food to keep you from starving.
  "I know." Zhang Weiwei became more serious when he heard the elder's words, but children would not like such a heavy atmosphere, so he asked, "Hey, where is my sister? I haven't seen her for so long... ..."
  "Your sister, it's not like you don't know that she doesn't come down to eat until noon..." Speaking of this, it is also a big headache for Grandma Mu, after all, in the eyes of the old man, it is right not to eat in the morning The health is very bad, but she has no particularly effective way to supervise the children.
  "Hey, my sister's life is really comfortable..." Thinking of his life in school, Zhang Chengcheng silently shed tears of disappointment in his heart.
  "Don't talk nonsense!" Grandma Mu slapped the eldest grandson directly on the head, "You didn't see your sister working hard!"
  Zhang Zhangcheng touched his slapped head and was a little dazed. Hey, hey, he was just joking. ah. But he didn't refute. After all, he also knew that, except for his grandma, who had an elder sister who could persuade him, how could anyone else dare to say anything.
  "Okay, I feel like I'm going to wash the vegetables I just picked. Let's have something light for lunch. Your sister said that she's getting angry from eating too much meat recently." Grandma Mu didn't give the two little ones any chance to refute. , I don’t know the task directly.
  After all, although the work at home is often done by the many smart appliances that the granddaughter bought before, there are always some things that need to be done by yourself.
Do it yourself.
  Fortunately, not many. Otherwise, they don't have to go to the backyard vegetable garden to work every day, just the work at home is enough for them to be busy.
  As for the two little ones over there, when they heard that their family members had to be vegetarians because they ate too much meat, they felt as uncomfortable as a thousand arrows piercing their hearts.
  Listen, listen, what kind of human talk is this! They have worked so hard to look forward to having a bite of meat when they go home, but they still suffer the double blow of Versailles and not being able to eat meat. They did not expect that the clown was themselves.
  But no matter what, they didn't say much, not for any reason - they were just afraid of being beaten.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 53 10
The return of the ghost of the rebirth of the last days Author: Christmas Granny Category: Online Game Science Fiction Posting time: 2020-07-10 Lates...
21.9K 616 15
" woah pweedy, my name harper , what's your name " " hey love , I'm luna" " harperrrr, harper where are you" fictional plot belongs to me not edited..
18.7K 208 20
重生之带着空间混末世 In Yang Qian's previous life, she put it nicely as an ordinary life, but in fact it was nothing more than a life of failure! In this life...
14K 196 9
星雲深處,有間甜品屋 作者:忽見青山 Not my Story