Rebirth after the end of the...

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生:我爱种田 In the last life, ten years after the end of the world, after human beings experienced natural disa... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 136-140
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-183

Chapter 166-170

201 3 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 166 It's not good to be too ostentatious.
  Mu Qing guessed that Sun Xiaojing and the others should be discussing whether this place can be used as a water intake point.
  According to her study results during this period, this place is already considered very good. It is not for nothing that the ancients lived here before.
  That big lake is a good natural water source.
  It's just that it depends on whether Sun Xiaojing wants to continue to find a better one.
  Regarding Sun Xiaojing's decision, Mu Qing would not say anything no matter what.
  Because the current field is not too difficult for her. The weather is similar to the summer before the end of the world.
  Fortunately, after discussing with everyone, I think this newly found water source is very good, so I can go back.
  Hearing this news, even Mu Qing who didn't care about when to go back was very happy. After all, who likes to toil outside when they can lie down? !
  However, there was a surprise that they would pass by the cave they had explored on their way back this time—that is, the place where Jun Zhao was assigned to work.
  Mu Qing felt that her luck was really good, except that she fell on the ground just now!
  On the one hand, this trip is to replenish supplies, and on the other hand, it is to inspect their work progress and help them come up with some ideas.
  After all, in terms of professional knowledge, except for some boss-level tasks, Sun Xiaojing is definitely considered a leader.
  And after Mu Qing knew the news, she didn't think about being able to notify Jun Zhao in advance. Is this a little surprise?
  People in the post-apocalypse are often lacking in emotion. After all, only after the physical food and clothing are ensured can more spiritual things be considered.
  People like Mu Qing are still in the minority after all,

Most people can get married without even knowing what their other half looks like.
  The current government no longer has to worry about the marriage of ordinary people. After all, marriage should be regarded as two families sharing future risks, which is always better than one person.
  This also means that everyone is less resistant to starting a family.
  Of course, there are also people who are still not keen on getting married. Half of them have no pressure in life.
  In about two days, they could see the shadow of the base from the opposite mountain from a distance. All I saw were shadowy figures working in the gray mountains and forests, looking extremely busy.
  However, although it is not far away. But as the saying goes-Wangshan ran a dead horse, several hours had passed by the time they arrived at the camp, and it was only because of their hard work that these professionals could get there so quickly.
  Mu Qing didn't feel too tired, the only thing he needed to explain was his work.
  After all, what I have always said is that the nature of her work is confidential. Now it seems that today should be exposed. It's just that, fortunately, it wasn't exposed in front of the family and the others. Jun Zhao didn't let him say what he said, and he didn't dare to go home and say it.
  While Sun Xiaojing was talking to the leaders here familiarly, Mu Qing was not in a hurry to go to Jun Zhao now, but he still looked around.
  But here is the periphery, and no staff can be seen.
  After Sun Xiaojing finished talking, everyone followed the people here to repair. Although their task this time is not considered difficult, it is rare to have stayed in the wild for so long.
  However, the direction of the next few days was not as smooth as Mu Qing thought. Even here these few days, I haven't seen Jun Zhao. According to the people here, Jun Zhao went underground to supervise the construction a few days ago.
  For this result, Mu Qing didn't think there was anything unacceptable. To put it bluntly, it is not easy for everyone to live well in this life.
  After a few days of repairing, Sun Xiaojing organized people to pack their luggage and sort out some important data, and exchanged a lot of ideas with the person in charge of the construction base on the water source issue before starting the journey.
  Before leaving, Sun Xiaojing came to see Mu Qing.
  "Qingqing, we're leaving..."
  "Well, let's go!" Mu Qing didn't think it was necessary. She was really satisfied with her life in this life. Everyone lived a good life, right?
  "Hey, I'm sorry I didn't see your boyfriend." Although Sun Xiaojing didn't have a family, the things between the couples were still understandable. In this world, it is not easy for everyone to meet each other.
  "You think too much!" Mu Qing was a little speechless, because she really didn't mind this matter. This time it can only be said that it was a coincidence.
  "Well, you just don't care." Sun Xiaojing didn't say much to Mu Qing, she came here just to comfort Mu Qing, after all, they are considered friends. But it is impossible for her to postpone her plan because of Mu Qing. Apart from being Mu Qing's friend, she is also the leader of the team first.
  "Of course." Mu Qing picked up the hiking bag on the ground and carried it on his back, and looked back at the base. She didn't lie, she really didn't care.
  In this life, the only thing Mu Qing cares about is whether they can survive until the end.
  In fact, in the end, they will no longer be starved to death. As long as you are willing to work, you will never starve to death. However, no one is living well.
  And in this life, Mu Qing wants their family to live to the end, and to live happily to the end, not to work hard for a quilt, and not to be greedy for a handful of soybeans.
  And now, it has been the third year of the last days, and Mu Qing has also realized her original idea and realized her original wish.
  Although it is inseparable from one's own initial preparations, the common slaves of the family are also indispensable. At least, if there is only one person's efforts and no one in the current family is missing, then life now will not be so easy and comfortable.
  So, why would you feel sorry for such a small thing? Her life now can be said to be perfect.
  In Sun Xiaojing's eyes, she was too affectionate with her children. For Mu Qing, such things as feelings are unnecessary, and it was just hypocritical because Sile was unhappy when she just came back.
  The later the end of the world, the less time I have to think about these meaningless things.
  Finally, under the expectation of everyone, Sun Xiaojing led everyone to officially embark on the return journey. The way back seemed to be much faster than when we came, but no matter how fast it was, we had to walk in Dashan for three days, and it was not until noon on the fourth day that we saw the way they came.

  There was a car waiting here long ago, and they got on the car as soon as they came out of the mountain. As for Mu Qing, after getting in the car, he sent a message to Dad Zhang to pick him up.   "Well, I'll go and take a look when I go back to rest." After Mu Qing's work ends this time, he won't have to take on another job for at least a year and can do his own thing.   "Okay, it's good for you to have someone your age to play with." Zhang's father felt that his daughter was only 25 years old, so she was still very young, and maybe she was still in school before. As a result, this world has forced people to be so tired every day.
  Now he doesn't drive very much every day. In fact, using electricity is already a luxury. It doesn't mean that you can use it if you have money, but there is a quota. On the basis of the quota and then charge!
  Although most of my own homes use biogas to generate electricity, it is not good to be too ostentatious.

Chapter 167 Arriving at home Zhang Baolai looked at his daughter's tired face and could only say...
  Before waiting at the station for a while, Zhang's father arrived in the car that Mu Qing bought before the end of the world. It can be seen that Zhang's father probably hasn't driven much recently, and the car doesn't look very dirty.
  You know, because the weather is relatively dry now, there is a lot of dust in many places. If you drive it every day, the car will definitely not be this clean.
  Zhang's father felt a little sad when he saw his precious daughter's disheveled appearance. The big mountaineering bag made him look very thin. ⑥This ⑥Work ⑥Product ⑥Provided by ⑥Thinking ⑥Rabbit ⑥Net ⑥Provided ⑥Online ⑥Read ⑥Read ⑥But
  he didn’t say anything. clearly. The standard of living in their family is simply unimaginable.
  Because of this, he and his wife are now less and less afraid to reveal their wealth outside. I am only afraid of recruiting goods for my daughter.
  "That friend of yours is here." While in the car, Dad Zhang thought of something and said.
  "Oh, live in the room for guests in the front yard?" Mu Qing opened his eyes only after hearing this, thinking that there should be no problem.
  "Well, they live in the front. That family is not bad, and it's okay." Zhang's father had a good image of that family, and he didn't cause any trouble for his own family, nor did he make any demands.
  For my family, I said that I don’t want rent, but I also gave it out of my heart. Although there are not many, but looking at the appearance of this family, they can't show more. They are not bad.

  But after all, I have limited ability, even if I love my daughter, I can't say that I support her. They can see clearly who the family depends on.
  If he didn't have his precious daughter, he and his wife would have lost their jobs long ago.
  The two of them had nothing to say all the way, mainly because Zhang's father saw that Mu Qing was too tired and couldn't bear to disturb her. And Mu Qing was indeed too tired, and didn't want to say anything more at this time. What is there to say now, I will stay at home for the next year, am I afraid that I won’t say enough? !
  After returning home, instead of getting out of the front, they drove directly to the back garage. Oncoming are the two dogs Alpha and Beta, and the two dogs are happily circling on the ground.
  Mu Qing patted the heads of the two dogs, and then one dog gave a piece of beef jerky. The production capacity at home has not been very high recently, and some things should be used sparingly.
  In fact, it's not enough, but Grandma Mu and Grandpa feel that their family really can't eat so much food. They dare not touch the vegetables in the backyard, but that doesn't mean they need so many domestic animals.
  There are many things in their house that can't be used up now, and everything is dehydrated or frozen in the freezer.
  But these also need electricity, and no one knows how scarce electricity is now.
  Elderly people like to plan for a rainy day. Even if all the energy storage batteries in the house are fully charged and there is a daily surplus in biogas power generation, this is still not enough.
  They are people who have experienced famine times, and they naturally feel insecure about food. Now this feeling is relieved by the continuous accumulation of food. However, what followed was a more serious sense of insecurity in life.
  Around them, many five-story apartment buildings were gradually built. Because of Zhang's father, the people around here are all selected honest people, and their families are relatively well-off.
  Therefore, Grandma Mu sometimes gossips with the old ladies around her. After learning about their usual life, she instantly feels that this kind of life at home is really too extravagant in this era.
  This kind of comparison, not only did not make her feel better, but a more unsafe feeling slowly rose. Then during the time when Mu Qing left, this feeling had reached its peak.
  In her heart, she felt that it was the most difficult for an old man like herself to survive in this era. And it doesn't matter if she can't survive by herself, but these children in the family worry her even more.
  Therefore, as soon as Mu Qing left, the family's food dropped. For this change, everyone has no opinion. It's really because their current life is already very good compared to their colleagues.
  Even because there is no shortage of water at home, they still take a bath every day. It's just that in front of outsiders, the clothes they wear every day are not so clean that they can't be seen.
  It's not that they don't want to save water, but what Mu Qing said is that they have to take a shower when they get home, and there are many viruses outside now. You can't take it home, and there is a lot of water for sanitation at home.
  Although there are modern equipment such as automatic sweeping robots and dishwashers at home, less water is used. But no matter how dirty it is, it takes more water than cleaning.
  And more importantly, the virus is indeed a very serious problem. Although there are many medicines at home, they will not work if they are not guaranteed.
  Therefore, it is good to be careful at ordinary times and not to bring the virus into the home.
  It was also because of this that Mu Qing saw that the big house she built was always clean and bright, and even the windows were cleaned every day, except for the glass cover outside.
  The glass cover also needs to be cleaned by Zhang Dad every week, but instead of using water, it is enough to just sweep the dust away.
  Mu's mother hasn't come home yet, and both grandma and grandpa have gone out. As for where he went, Dad Zhang told Mu Qing that he should have gone shopping at a supply and marketing station.
  Now their family gets a lot of bills and wages every month, but if they really only rely on such a little things, it is still very tight to support two children and two elderly people.
  Fortunately, it is not enough to live on these things at home. However, the elderly in the family are still used to buying some in-demand goods at the beginning of each week when the supply and marketing station makes new purchases. For example, grain, oil, meat and mineral water are all in short supply at this stage.
  It's just that more and more people are buying water, Zhang's father also told Grandma Mu and the others not to compete with others.
  It has been a long time since they bought mineral water at home. It's just that there are more than one water purifiers installed at home, so there are relatively few of them and mineral water.
  It's just that when they go out, sometimes they bring mineral water with them. After all, they bought so much before and they need to consume it, don't they? Otherwise, people will mention it in the future and still say that their house is full of mineral water.
  and

On the second brother's side, Zhang Baolai also went to say hello. He is doing well now, and the whole family is not hungry when he is full. He also prepared a portion of everything he prepared at home.
  Mu Qing didn't tidy up the things she brought back, it was already afternoon, she ate some tomatoes and went upstairs to sleep. And tell Dad Zhang, don't call yourself when you wake up tomorrow morning.
  Looking at his daughter's tired face, Zhang Baolai could only agree.

Chapter 168 It's Okay to Meet You
  When You Come Get more sleep.
  But Mu Qing didn't sleep until late, she went downstairs around ten o'clock in the morning. The first thing I did was to check the supplies, and then I sat on the sofa in the living room with a big fruit plate in my arms and thought about the next plan.
  In the next two years, the weather will be dry, so the water is more prepared. She is not worried about this, the water in their house is now able to meet the next needs. Not to mention, there is a deep well in the backyard, and the water in this well has never been exhausted.
  Mu Qing was even more worried about the possible outbreak of the plague in half a year, but now it seems that the situation may be better. Even she knows that the government is actively buying rats and actively promoting the knowledge of epidemic prevention. If she remembers correctly, she didn't have it in her last life.
  In short, she is worried now, but there is really no good way to prevent it. I can only tell the family members to wash their hands and take a bath every day when they go home.
  And as long as the next six months pass, then there will be nothing that can threaten the safety of the lives of the family members. Their lives can really go on the right track.
  What follows is nothing more than the normal state of severe cold, plus the new disaster weather that appears every year. For example, the hailstorm in the fifth year and the sandstorm in the sixth year, followed by the successive attacks of these disastrous weathers, these are not fatal things.
  By the tenth year of the end of the world, everyone was able to do some simple planting in the house. And more dry food is also being distributed. Although it is said that there is not enough to eat, as long as you are willing to work, you will be able to survive.
  However, in the last days, there are always some people who are not greedy enough, they think that they can make a fortune, such as Ao Jia and his family in the previous life.
  She still couldn't believe that those people who broke in suddenly were not inspired by them. She couldn't see clearly in the previous life, because all her strength was used to survive. But judging from their performance in this life, their family is not a good person.
  After counting the supplies, Mu Qing's sense of security came back, and after secretly replenishing some supplies, he went up without staying in the basement much.
  At this time, Grandma Mu and the old couple had already gone to the backyard. After thinking about it, Mu Qing decided to go to the front yard to meet his friends first.
  Sometimes I have to consider other people's ideas. After all, I went home yesterday afternoon. If I don't visit now, it would be bad if others misunderstood something and caused unnecessary misunderstandings.
  She went straight out the front door, which was closer this way. After thinking about it, he conveniently packed a catty of small tomatoes from the fruit plate. These things are in short supply now, and ordinary people can't afford them at home.
  She felt that the life in Zhen Wan's family was not bad even in Rongcheng, but it might not be so good. If it's really good, I won't have to move to them in the third year.
  Although there have been many people migrating due to the previous floods during this period, those who really have roots will not run too far into the mountains. After all, the living conditions here are really poor without connections.
  And the smaller the place, the more intertwined it is, that is, Zhang's father is not willing to accept gifts, if he is willing to accept gifts, he probably won't be living on Mu Qing now.
  If many people had such a fat job, they would have died of wealth long ago. It's just that it doesn't last long. In the past two years or so, I don't know how many cadres have been laid down.
  After entering the front yard, I didn't see Zhen Wan's parents. It seemed that they must have gone out. But the door of the reception room was not closed, presumably Zhen Wan should be at home.
  She didn't know if Zhen Wan's family had a job, but there were not many good opportunities at the moment. If there is a chance later, I will definitely help. I hope they can understand.
  She stepped forward and knocked on the door, "Zhen Wan?"
  Zhen Wan was sorting things at home, but she didn't have much. All the food in their family has been eaten at relatives' homes, and what is left now is just some clothes before the end of the world.
  Even these clothes are very shabby because of the willingness of the last days. But her mother is a person who loves life, even if it is dilapidated, it is still well preserved. Nowadays, people can't say that if it is broken, it will be clean.

  After all, water is also very expensive now, and people without jobs simply cannot afford it. Many people used to use homemade filters before, and the pressure of life made them unable to think too much.
  Zhen Wan heard the voices outside, put down the work in hand, just wanted to tidy up the house, but she was crying and laughing when she looked at the house, there was nothing to do.
  After all, when they came, they brought two sets of bedding, their own clothes, and some daily necessities purchased in the early days of the end of the world.
  As for the furniture, there was none at all. Fortunately, there are public kitchens with gas stoves and pots. Although you need to queue up, you can eat hot meals anyway, and you don't have to look at people's faces.
  "Qingqing..." Zhen Wan cried the first time she saw her good friend, because life in the past two years has been too hard.
  Mu Qing was a little stunned, he didn't expect such a beginning, but it was a little embarrassing.
  "What's the matter?" Mu Qing reached out and hugged Zhen Wan, patted her on the shoulder and said, "I heard you said on the Internet, isn't it okay?" "Yes, it's not bad
  ... "Zhen Wan doesn't like to speak ill of others behind their backs, and it's really good. After all, in this troubled world, whose family is better off? ⌒Situ ⌒.net ⌒Document ⌒Sharing ⌒ and ⌒Online ⌒Reading ⌒But
  looking up at the look of good friends in the past, then remembering what the neighbors said, thinking about the situation at home of good friends I'm happy, it's really good that Qingqing hasn't endured hardships in the past two years, otherwise she would be too embarrassed to come and join her.
  People nowadays basically belong to the ranks of fighting the autumn wind for those who come to seek refuge. After all, now, who can still have food in their homes? Even ordinary peasant households have run out of food.
  If you hadn't found contacts to sell food when the end of the world just came, you would have basically finished eating it by now.
  You must know how rare it was for Zhang's father to receive a truck at that time, and the favor he owed was not small.
  "It's good if you come..." Mu Qing didn't say much, just patted Zhen Wan on the back, and the two of them sat on the ponytail in the house. They were really embarrassed, so they brought them from home.

Chapter 169 Is there a job? Mu
  Qing and Zhen Wan finally sat down, and when they saw the things brought by their former friends, Zhen Wan's mood, which he had managed to sort out with great difficulty, became complicated again. They haven't seen each other for three years, and they really didn't expect to get such help.
  Although they paid the rent when they came, she is not a person who does not know what is good or bad, and the little rent they paid is really nothing at this time.
  After all, although there are not many people who can't find a place to live now, there are still many people living in tent camps.
  "Thank you..." After thousands of words, Zhen Wan couldn't say too much, and in the end it was only this one thank you. It is really too frivolous to say anything.
  "Ham, I see you are so polite... This house is vacant here, if you like to live in it, you can live in it..." To be honest, Mu Qing felt relieved when he saw that his old friend's temperament had not changed. After all, I haven't seen each other for so many years, who knows that
  people are ghosts now.

  "Are your parents okay now?" Mu Qing looked at the friend who had become more silent, and felt a little sad. This world is really difficult for people to live.
  "It's good, they are going out to work now, and I would like to thank your parents..." Zhen Wan said with a sad look in her eyes, the reason why my parents went out so hard was that I could feel better for her.
  "Haha, like this..." Mu Qing was silent for a moment, of course she knew what the job was, it was nothing more than some odd jobs. Many positions are now fixed, and many are gone.
  "You just came back yesterday, are you tired now?" Zhen Wan brought Mu Qing a bottle of mineral water, and now it is considered very important to be able to bring out mineral water to entertain people.
  "No need, I have water to drink at home every day, you guys need these things." Mu Qing didn't bring the bottle of water, now is not the time to take it for the sake of face, only she knows to take it What a sad day to come down.
  In fact, many times, she felt that this disaster was for the elimination of human beings. As long as these two years of drought have passed, the following days will go with the flow, and I won't feel so bitter anymore.
  No matter how bitter it is, can it be so hard that you can't even bear to drink urine every day? This is not an exaggeration, this is the future of many people.
  Their family didn't live in such a tight situation because they had a house, but it wasn't much better either. And those tenants in their previous life were even more difficult.
  A lot of people couldn't pay rent at all during those two years, and they couldn't evict them. After all, their hukou was in their house in the first place.
  Of course, if they don't pay the rent, their credit points will be deducted. If there is no credit score, the future of this person is basically over. Because of this, generally few people would challenge this, but at that time, they really couldn't survive.
  Humans always need to live first.
  Thinking of this, Mu Qing didn't think about it any more, but talked about the past with Zhen Wan.
  "Why are you leaving Rongcheng all of a sudden?" According to Mu Qing's understanding, their family lives well there. Although the previous floods submerged many areas, they were not flooded because her mother's friend's family lived in the suburbs.
  "It's a long story..." Zhen Wan was a little embarrassed to say it, but she had nothing to say to her good friends, "Our family has exchanged all the money for various supplies." "It's not very
  good ?" Mu Qing was a little puzzled, no matter what, their family had a deposit of more than one million yuan, and even in the early days of the end of the world, they could exchange for many things.
  "At that time, my dad wanted to buy a house, but after discussing it with my mom and friends, I decided to live with their family, so that I could buy supplies after saving the money for buying a house." Zhen Wan also regrets it now, but she doesn't know what to do. should not.
  After all, if they bought a house, their family would not be displaced now; but, if they really bought a house, their family probably would not have a good life at the beginning, and maybe the environment would not be able to survive at the beginning.
  Mu Qing didn't interrupt, but listened to Zhen Wan slowly talking about the following things, and she understood the general things.
  It's nothing more than seeing that Zhen Wan and his family's supplies and food have been used up in the past few years, but because the contract signed before is not easy to drive people away, so they are popular everywhere.
  After all, in order to keep them here, the family gave them the right to live in two rooms. If they don't give up this right of residence, it will always belong to their family.
  It's just that they rented those two rooms to other people now. After the end of the world, many laws and regulations are no longer so rigid, as long as your contract does not violate public order and good customs, it is acceptable.
  like

This kind of lease of the right of residence would be completely unfeasible before the end of the world.
  "Hahaha, then they are going to die of anger now." Mu Qing laughed when he heard this.
  Zhen Wan also relaxed for so many days, and the corners of her mouth twitched, "Probably so, after all, they never thought that we would leave."
  Mu Qing nodded, after all, people are unwilling to change their comfort zone of. They have been operating there for several years, and it really takes a lot of courage to give up like this.
  "I also saw that your circle of friends thinks that you are doing well now, so I am planning to come to you." Although Mu Qing didn't post anything about her life status, she can tell from her usual complaints that she is now Didn't have a bad time.
  "Hahaha, that's it, thank you so much..." Mu Qing rubbed his hands, then thought for a while, "You don't have to worry, our life here is pretty good, maybe not as good as yours. The living conditions of my son's villa, but maybe life is more convenient." "
  I think it's very good!" Zhen Wan looked at Mu Qing seriously, what she said was true.
  "Then tell me what's good about it?" Mu Qing also wanted to hear what's good about her rental house. After all, even in her previous life, she had never been to Rongcheng, and she hadn't left the county where she stayed in the last ten years.
  "At least, I will be very happy here. We can live in any house here..." Zhen Wan smiled. The family spent money, so it must be better than the house there.
  Finally, Zhen Wan paused again, and then continued: "Besides, this place is very clean and tidy."
  "Shouldn't the city be more clean and tidy?" Mu Qing was a little puzzled, although she felt that her home was very clean and tidy. , but I really can’t say that the courtyards here for rent are clean and tidy.
  Although I asked everyone to pay attention to hygiene because of the possible plague in the future, especially the two places of the bathroom and kitchen, which could even catch up with the level of hygiene before the end of the world. But after all, everyone's things are getting more and more, but the place is so big, so they piled up a lot of things at the door.
  "In the city, the living conditions are really not as good as here." Zhen Wan smiled wryly, "The water there is limited, it is difficult to clean, and the house is not big but there are many people and things."

  More Zhen Wan didn't want to say more, she wasn't used to it at first, who hasn't grown up like a little princess. But in the end, the weight of life still bent her back, and it was the first time she knew how strong her adaptability was.
  "Okay..." Mu Qing nodded, seeing that Zhen Wan didn't want to talk about the past, as a good friend, she was very righteous, so she didn't ask.
  "I've been talking for so long, but I haven't said anything serious yet." Zhen Wan took Mu Qing's hand, "I heard that you will not go out for the next year after you come back from work this time?" Zhen Wan was a little excited, she It has been a long time since my peers spoke together.
  "It should be like this." Mu Qing didn't dare to guarantee it, and no one could say for sure what happened in the future. If the big boss insists you go, why don't you go? !
  "That would be great. You can come and play when you are free." Zhen Wan didn't propose to go to Mu Qing's house. People from Jun's family have been there, and it was just at the beginning of the end of the world, and no one has been there since.
  "Okay, don't bother me when I come every day..." Mu Qing responded with a smile.
  "I can't come here every day, I have to find out what I can do..." Zhen Wan has always been straightforward, it doesn't resemble her name at all, but Mu Qing likes her straightforward temperament .
  "Haha, it's still you, don't worry! I won't bother you when you're busy..." Mu Qing and Zhen Wan finally regained their previous familiarity during this conversation. They both breathed a sigh of relief.
  "However, Qingqing, do you know what I can do around here?" After these years of life, Zhen Wan has gradually realized the reality. Although her parents don't want to go out to work hard by herself, she You can't help but consider your parents.
  "I really don't understand this, my job is not nearby." Mu Qing was a little embarrassed when asked this, because Mu's mother and the others didn't arrange a job for Zhen Wan's parents, so it must not be suitable, and now they can only give temporary workers treatment.
  You know, temporary workers are just another ration that they can't afford to starve. What's more, all the work is manual work. For a little girl like her, let alone whether she can do it, it's just a matter of whether she is willing to accept it or not.

  "I know it's difficult, but you just need to help me out. After all, I'm not in a hurry. There are always more people here than I know." Of course Zhen Wan knew that Mu Qing might not be there, so she just When I asked, I asked my neighbor Mu Qing if there was no work around and got a negative answer.

  After all, Zhen Wan couldn't do anything to embarrass her friends. If you pass over the people Mu Qing originally agreed to, you will definitely offend them. However, she is not the person who could not say anything in the past and was unwilling to bother her friends. If Mu Qing had something to do, she would definitely take advantage of it.
  "Okay, I'll keep an eye on it for you..." Mu Qing rolled his eyes, as if he had an idea.
  The two of them talked for two hours, and finally got the words out for so many years, and then Mu Qing went home to prepare for dinner.

Chapter 170 Asking about work matters In the last life, I stayed in the end of the world for ten years...
  After Mu Qing returned home, he went to the backyard to help Grandma Mu and the old couple clean up the sundries in the backyard. Recently, the vegetable production has decreased by 30% compared to the beginning. It's not a problem, but an artificial reduction. %25Thinking%25Rabbit%25Wen%25File%25Total%25Share%25With%25Line%25On%25Read%25Read%25 What is reduced in the greenhouse is not important, such as small
  tomatoes , the reduction is lettuce, a once-sowed vegetable. As for other new types of vegetables that are already perennial, there is no change.
  Mu Qing even learned that the recent output is even much higher than when it first started. Although the old man also found it strange to say it casually, but Mu Qing knew what was going on.
  However, this secret is destined to be her own secret, and no one else will know it in this life. And she herself is also deliberately reducing the use of space, living a normal life as much as possible, and letting others have nothing to doubt. The most she thinks is whether she knew something in advance.
  The meal at noon was relatively simple, and it was at night that Mu Qing was welcomed back for a big meal. The whole family except Mu Qing cooked, although some of them were not so delicious, Mu Qing ate them all to save face.
  But after eating, Mu Qing was ready to ask about Zhen Wan. After all, there are still many things that need to be understood thoroughly. She can't let anyone threaten her and her family's peaceful and happy life now, even the slightest threat may not be let go.
  "Mom, what are Zhen Wan's parents doing now?" Mu Qing and his family were sitting in the lobby watching movies downloaded before the end of the world.
  "Her father went to a construction site as a temporary worker. You can ask him about your father's affairs." Mu's mother glared at Zhang's father, thinking that he was really useless, and hadn't talked to him for so long. said the daughter.
  "Ah, that's right..." Zhang's father watched the movie enthusiastically, felt kicked and quickly replied, "Her father's work is okay, although regular work is difficult, but I will arrange a temporary job here." There is no problem with the two."
  Mu Qing said that he understood, and did not go to his parents to do more things. In the environment of the apocalypse, it is good to have a job to avoid starvation, but the requirements should not be so high.
  "What about her mother?" Mu Qing ate a strawberry. It was strawberry season recently, and she hadn't eaten it for a long time before. "I heard from her that her mother also went out to work." "I know a little bit about this.
  " " Mu's mother knew about this, so she spoke without refusing, "I heard that there is no serious business to do, just go out with the aunts around every day, and then see if I can find anything to sell."

  As if remembering something, Mu's mother continued to add: "Maybe it's the mouse that the government said before, didn't it mean that it was collecting that recently?" Zhang's father
  heard this resonate, so he also started gossip, "Let's My home is that the current house is so well repaired that even the mice can’t get in, otherwise I can catch a lot of money.”
  Mu Qing looked at Zhang’s father who seemed to have some regrets on his expression, and was quite speechless. I will know how fragrant the house is without the touch of mice. I hope that the slap in the face will not be so painful.
  "Forget it, the mouse is not a good thing." After all, Grandma Mu is an old man with more experience. She was not very happy when she heard the news of the swarm of mice. Instead, she felt very worried and always felt that something would happen.
  If my mother knew what Grandma Mu was thinking, she might be surprised. But it is also very normal. The elderly have seen a lot of things, and sometimes their intuition is very useful. The old saying "a family with an old man is like a treasure" is not just kidding.
  "Yes, the old lady is right, you haven't seen that mouse thing..." Grandpa Mu seemed to have thought of something terrible, paused and felt that it was not easy to say it, and stopped, "Anyway, everyone in our family Don't touch that thing."
  Mu Qing said that he didn't want to catch mice at all, yes, he wanted to catch mice again. In the previous life, although there were fewer rats in their house than some old houses, there were still a lot of them. Rats were caught every day. At that time, I felt that my house had a lot less rats. After all, it had less meat than other houses.
  But later, they were all extremely thankful that there were fewer mice in their house. After all, if you eat too much, then those creepy-sounding viruses may not let them go so easily.
  "Okay, don't talk about this." Grandma Mu also thought of the horror stories she heard from adults when she was young. They have not heard of any plague in this area for hundreds of years.
  Before the end of the world, under the strong control of the government, even if there is any epidemic, it can be controlled within a small range.
  "Hey, let's not talk, let's not catch mice anyway." Grandpa Mu saw that his wife was unhappy, so he didn't dare to continue this topic.
  But Mu Qing was relieved that the family's clear mind was more important and worry-free than anything else. Otherwise, while I am making preparations for the future, but my family members are tearing things up behind me, imagining this situation is very suffocating.
  "However, girl, the medicine in our basement is about to expire." Mu's mother only remembered this question when she heard the family talking about it.
  Mu Qing was stunned by the question, and then smiled. That is to say, only family members in this life will ask this question. If there was a little bit in the previous life, it was gone when the high incense was burned.
  There are no difficulties in the life of the family now, so correspondingly, everyone's requirements for some things will be raised unconsciously.
  "It's okay if it's expired. Many medicines have expired but the effect is not good, but there's nothing wrong with taking them." Mu Qing thought for a while, and then continued, "Mom's place of work is next to the hospital. You can ask about it when the time comes." Which medicines in the hospital are expired and you will be fine if you take it?"
  Mama Mu didn't have a good solution, so she could only nod. But in my heart, I was thinking to see if there was any channel to buy another batch of medicine at that time.
  She didn't know why, but she just felt that it was very uncomfortable in her heart, and she always felt flustered and heavy. She is someone who trusts her intuition and always feels that something might go wrong.
  Mu Qing understood the current situation of Zhen Wan's family, and it was within her expectations, so she didn't ask any more questions, and of course, she didn't want her family to take care of her.

After all, everyone has their own life. If there is something difficult in their family, she will help if they ask her to come here, but she can't do it if she is in a rush to help. After all, she had seen too many things like Shengmi's kindness fighting against Michou in her previous life.
  Although she didn't want to think about her good friend's family like this, she still had a lot of thoughts that she should have. After all, it was not in vain to have stayed in the apocalypse for ten years in my previous life.
  So, after speaking, although the whole family was in a heavy heart, they all went back to their rooms to rest in order to save electricity.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 64.1K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
892K 28.5K 32
「COMPLETED」 - minho hate jisung and jisung doesn't know why... but one thing jisung doesn't know is... - warning ! - boyxboy - hickey ayee - cringe...
60.6K 1K 99
https://m.shubaow.net/230/230983/ Author: Spicy Mandarin Duck Pot Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-01-16 Latest: Chapter 99 Extra: I...
18.9K 256 6
After rebirth, I started to stock up like crazy Original title: 重生后我开始疯狂囤货 Author: Yue Banding/Sonic Boom Bomb Before Yu Yuan was reincarna...