Rebirth after the end of the...

By mahalakshmiponsing

末世重生:我爱种田 In the last life, ten years after the end of the world, after human beings experienced natural disa... More

Chapter 1-5
Chapter 6-10
Chapter 11-15
Chapter 16-20
Chapter 21-25
Chapter 26-30
Chapter 31-35
Chapter 36-40
Chapter 41-45
Chapter 46-50
Chapter 51-55
Chapter 56-60
Chapter 61-65
Chapter 66-70
Chapter 71-75
Chapter 76-80
Chapter 81-85
Chapter 86-90
Chapter 91-95
Chapter 96-100
Chapter 101-105
Chapter 106-110
Chapter 111-115
Chapter 116-120
Chapter 121-125
Chapter 126-130
Chapter 131-135
Chapter 141-145
Chapter 146-150
Chapter 151-155
Chapter 156-160
Chapter 161-165
Chapter 166-170
Chapter 171-175
Chapter 176-180
Chapter 181-183

Chapter 136-140

242 3 0
By mahalakshmiponsing

Chapter 136 I am home, I am back

, Come and pick me up...
  The return journey is very simple, with the local old man leading the way, the journey is very smooth. After all, he has lived here for decades. To be honest, if he is still in the mountains, he can find him back.
  It's just that, in the past two months or so, this old man was really tired, and his body almost couldn't support him.
  But fortunately, thinking of what I can get, there is still some excitement and joy in my heart. At least his newborn grandson won't starve to death. The government also promised that if he led the team successfully this time, his family would have priority in entering the shelter built in the future.
  So, on the way back, everyone was very happy. Everyone can get what they want, even Mu Qing got the freedom and vacation he wanted.
  After almost five days of hiking in the mountains, Mu Qing and the others quickly reached the foot of the mountain. Although it wasn't where they came from, there were traces of human habitation.
  As long as they find the gathering place, they can contact the car to pick them up.
  After sending their location information, it took almost a day for the bus to pick them up. During this time, the local old man did not accompany them. He knew the way home and couldn't wait for the car, so he went home immediately.
  Regarding his rewards, the local government will distribute them to him, but it has nothing to do with their team.
  After seeing the car coming, everyone's mood can be said to be flying to the sky.
  "When I get home, I must sleep on it for three days and three nights!"
  "I don't, I want to lie on the bed for a week..." "
  ..."
  Everyone was talking about their future arrangements while packing their hands The joyful atmosphere is really irresistible, and everyone's faces are brimming with happiness. After all, they didn't sacrifice a single person in this exploration mission. Although there were some twists and turns in the middle, it should be said that the last sentence went smoothly.
  So, now even with this rain, everyone

It doesn't feel so annoying anymore.
  After arriving in the car, Sun Xiaojing asked Mu Qing what reward he wanted. Their rewards can be requested by themselves, as long as they are not too excessive, the above will satisfy them.
  Mu Qing leaned on the back of the bus seat, opened her eyes, smiled and said: "Then reward a massage chair, I don't have this at home..."
  Mu Qing didn't care about any rewards, she had already prepared many things that should be prepared Ready, not afraid of any risks in the future, she just wants to implement the idea she just reborn—enjoy!
  Sun Xiaojing was prepared to satisfy Mu Qingti even if her request was too much. After all, along the way, she really ate a lot of food from Mu Qing, which made her a little embarrassed.
  However, she didn't expect that Mu Qing didn't want anything! What is a massage chair? ! She really didn't know what to say! Could it be that Mu Qing's family really doesn't lack anything? In this world, shouldn't we ask for some food?
  What she didn't expect was that there was no shortage of food in Mu Qing's family, and she couldn't finish eating the things she bought in ten years, not to mention her backyard, which was the most convenient place for them to live.
  Whoever can afford vegetables and fruits at home now is either rich or powerful. Although Mu Qing is not too fond of both, but luck can't hold her back.
  Yes, everyone thinks so, and thinks that Mu Qing's luck is very good.
  As if seeing Sun Xiaojing's doubts, Mu Qing had no choice but to say, "I was thinking, my family is still not short of food, if not, the government will not starve me. I believe that even if it is reward food this time Let's give the quota to the team members, they need some more."
  "Don't worry, I will definitely get you a massage chair." After listening to Mu Qing's words, Sun Xiaojing was a little moved. Although she knew that Mu Qing might really not lack these things, but her heart was full of flesh, so could she still say that there was something wrong with Mu Qing?
  "Okay, then I'm going to get ready to receive a massage chair at home..." After Mu Qing said this, the two of them didn't say anything else.
  After all, walking through the mountains for nearly two months has exhausted their physical and mental energy. So I really don't want to say anything more. So the two of them leaned against the back of the chair and slowly fell asleep.
  These two buses were just driving on the former national highway, slowly, not daring to drive too fast in this heavy rain.
  After all, the people in this car are all too important. His mission this time has been emphasized above - there must be no danger or mistakes.
  High effort also comes with high returns. The two drivers of their car took turns to drive, and each of them could get a lot of money after returning home, which was enough for their families to eat for a while.
  Not to mention, for this trip, the food for the two big men was also provided, and the family's expenses were also reduced a lot, so they cherish this job very much, for fear that if they don't do well this time, they won't have it next time this opportunity.
  It was really because this opportunity was so rare, so even on the rough and muddy roads, they still drove extremely smoothly, and the people in the car rested well. This is what old drivers like them who have been driving for decades can do.
  This can be regarded as allowing these prospecting team members to take a good rest before going home, otherwise their faces will be too ugly after returning home, and the family members will inevitably worry.
  You know, the group of them, who live and sleep outside, really can't eat well, sleep well, and consume a lot of energy. So everyone is very thin, but their eyes are all shiny, looking like a group of skinny people with two searchlights hanging on their faces.
  Although it is an exaggerated way of living, it is not a true portrayal - it shows the difficulty of their activity this time.
  The time in the car passed very slowly for everyone, and everyone was eager to return to their hearts, wishing to see their family members as soon as they grew wings.
  Finally, when it was two hours away from Zitong's parking station, Mu Qing called Dad Zhang and told him that he would be arriving soon, and asked him to drive over to pick him up.
  "Really, are you back?" Dad Zhang was a little surprised when he received the call. They were influenced by Mu Qing's previous words during this period, so they didn't dare to call her. They just distributed various bills and new electronic money to the family every month. If there are more changes, people will know that Mu Qing is still safe.
  People in the family carry it every day, and everyone is unhappy when they eat every day.
  "Well, I'm back, come and pick me up..." Mu Qing was a little excited, but she still said very little. It should be said that she was affected by the experience of the previous life, so this life is really not good. So talkative...

Chapter 137 The new darling of the familyAlthough everyone is busy in their own way...
  After Mu Qing came home, she really lay in bed for three days. They were really tired when they went out this time.
  Others may be physically and mentally tired, but Mu Qing is purely mentally tired. I am always worried about my own safety outside, and at the same time, I have to worry about
  exposing my secrets. Just thinking about it like this made Mu Qing feel exhausted.

  However, Mu Qing could laugh happily when he thought that he would not have to go to work for the next half a year and still get paid. After all, at this time, no one can dislike the abundance of food, can they? !
  Fortunately, on the fourth day, the reward Mu Qing requested this time arrived. What came was a big truck, and the people on it were all in military uniforms.
  At this time, there are only the old couple in the house. Seeing the soldiers from the surveillance, I just wonder if something happened to my house. But I'm going to open the door right away, so I can't keep people waiting.
  "Ms. Mu Qing, please come out and sign for the goods!" The soldier outside the door said to the people inside through the door in the rain.
  Grandma Mu just walked to the door at this time, so she was relieved to hear this.
  "Wait a minute, I'll call her." Grandma Mu opened the door, wanting to invite the soldiers outside to come in, "You come in first and wait in the room to drink some water." It's just that this person is a little reserved,
  especially After seeing the cleanliness of Mu Qing's house, he didn't want to go in even more, "No, I'll just wait outside, as long as the rain is covered under this eaves. Elderly, hurry up and call someone, I have to give the next family Delivering something."
  "Okay, then wait a moment..." Grandma Mu saw that the soldier really didn't want to come in, so she had no choice but to go in first and call Mu Qing.
  It was already ten o'clock in the morning, and Mu Qing had actually gotten up early, and had already eaten. However, she still went upstairs to rest, thinking about resting for a few more days. 〓Thinking〓Rabbit〓Document〓Sharing〓and〓Online〓Read〓〓
  "Qingqing, someone from downstairs brought you something!" Grandma Mu didn't go upstairs, but was directly in the corridor Call Mu Qing to come down, after all, they have old arms and legs, and they have no strength to climb stairs all the time.
  Of course, Mu Qing can definitely hear him shouting here. After hearing this, she regained her spirits. Xin Dao said that the efficiency is really high, and it was delivered in only three days. It seems that the good treatment is really not a lie.
  "Okay, I got it, I'm coming down right away!" After Mu Qing replied, he didn't say anything, just changed into a set of home clothes and went downstairs.
  When Mu Qing arrived downstairs, the soldier had already moved all his things to the front yard. At this time, it seemed that the front yard was a little messy.
  The soldier saw Mu Qing coming out, put down the last bag of rice in his hand, and walked over again, "Ms. Mu Qing?" "
  Yes, you are here to distribute rewards, right?" Mu Qing smiled. Laughed, and then took the pen handed over by the soldier.
  "Yes, please sign for it." The soldier was obviously a little uncomfortable, as if he was embarrassed to mess up their yard a lot.
  "Thank you for your hard work." Mu Qing smiled, and then took a small basket from Grandma Mu's hand. It was covered with a cloth, and she didn't know what it was. You can eat as much as you want."
  "This is not acceptable, it violates discipline." The soldier became serious, looking extremely majestic.
  Seeing this, Mu Qing gave up his thoughts. She really didn't think much about it, she just thought about how hard this soldier brother had been sent all the way here.
  That's why he thought about giving him some vegetables to eat at home, but he didn't expect that they wouldn't even allow this. After all, even if they usually help neighbors and friends, they still have to give gifts in return. Otherwise, do you want others to help you for nothing?
  After Mu Qing signed the form, the soldier drove away. Before leaving, Mu Qing was asked to face the items on the list in front of him.
  After the big truck drove away, Mu Qing, Grandma Mu and Grandpa Mu who had just come out of the backyard started unpacking the boxes together.
  They are not going to throw away these boxes, they keep them. It's not convenient to buy anything now, they won't throw anything away easily, so as not to be troublesome if they don't use it when they need it.
  Usually, even some kitchen waste is left for composting instead of being dumped directly. On the one hand, it is because I am afraid that others will know that the food at home is too good, and on the other hand, it is really thrifty.
  Those of the older generation think about saving everything they see.
  The food that was delivered this time, that is, food such as rice, grain and oil, was of relatively high quality. The quality was basically the same as before the end of the world.
  But how to put it, the quantity is not large, and their family can only eat it for a month at most. It may also be because the big thing in front of her occupies a part of the amount of supplies.
  Looking at the massage chair in front of him, Mu Qing was really pleasantly surprised. Unexpectedly, Sun Xiaojing could really get this thing.
  While she was still watching, Sun Xiaojing's WeChat message came over.
  "How is it? Is this massage chair not bad?! I spent a lot of effort to find this, so this time you will distribute less supplies, and more will be given to colleagues who helped you find the massage chair "
  Thank you, sister, I like it very much. I have to pay the team members for their help. Hey, my family is still not short of food.
  " If you go, just give me a written report."
  "Okay, I understand, thank you sister" "
  No, I just want to thank you for the beef jerky..." "
  ..."
  ...
  The two of them did not say a word Chatting one sentence at a time, Mu Qing knew that if they wanted to be promoted, they would have to do more tasks. The more tasks you do, the higher the treatment and higher wages you can get.
  But, coincidentally, Mu Qing didn't want to be promoted. In this life, she just wants to live a little easier, enjoy it, and make up for all the suffering she suffered in the previous life in this life.
  Her idea is easy to realize before the end of the world, but now it is the most extravagant thing.
  However, even if Mu Qing only had things from the real world, she would not be as calm as she is now. However, she still had enough supplies to support her entire space, which was enough to feed her family.
  For the new massage chair, everyone likes it very much. Specifically, the massage chair during the day belongs to the old couple when they are not busy, and it belongs to Zhang Dad and his wife at night.
  To be honest, Mu Qing never thought of this situation. She thought that her parents and grandparents didn't like to enjoy it, after all, they live very economically every day now.
  Judging from the material consumption at home after she has been away for so long, they really don't have anything to eat. Now I lie on the massage chair every day, but I don't think it will waste electricity.
  However, Mu Qing is not jealous that the massage chair has become a new favorite, but feels very relieved. The purpose of her coming back is to make her family no longer have to work as hard as in the previous life.
  In this life, although everyone is busy in their own way, they are always happy.

Chapter 138 Why Are You So Shameless, Just Scold When You See Me...

The days are going by without any haste, and it has been ten days since Mu Qing returned home. Since she had already rested, she couldn't be afraid to do anything, so she took the initiative to know that Grandma Mu wanted to help them with some work.
  It's just that she really doesn't know how to do some farming things, and she often doesn't help.
  Therefore, in order to prevent her from being a disservice again, it is also to find some capable jobs for her. So she was also assigned a job this day, which was to go shopping at the supply and marketing station. Lots of things are in limited supply these days, like meat and oil.
  If you go late, it's really hard to get good ones. And more people, they can't afford meat. But in short, there is no shortage of rich people in this world, and they have no problem eating meat now, it just depends on how much they buy.
  For example, Mu Qing's family is definitely not allowed to eat big fish and meat every day, but it is still okay to eat once every two or three days. This has also led to a very tight supply of things at the supply and marketing station, and it is difficult to buy good things that suit one's wishes.
  Mu Qing held an umbrella and stood in line outside the supply and marketing station.
  Not far away, Ao Jia walked over with a man on his arm. The two of them held a black umbrella. Mu Qing didn't even turn his head to take a look.
  Ao Jia saw that Mu Qing was ignoring her, so she said, "Ha, I didn't expect our Miss Mu to come and buy things in person? Why, have you finally run out of things at home?" Mu Qing heard Ao Jia's
  provocation , and then turned to look at Ao Jia. She still looks chubby, and her face is not as pale as before, but at least she can take a bath because of the rain, so she doesn't look dirty.
  It looks like a cute type, but it's really disgusting and unknowingly, and I still feel that I am very righteous, this kind of person Mu Qing feels dirty eyes even just looking at it.
  "Heh, this is your boyfriend?" Mu Qing glanced at this man, he looked like a mother, and was very speechless. He really didn't know what Ao Jia liked about this man.
  "What kind of eyes are you looking at?" Ao Jia really hated her cousin, she always seemed to be able to see through her, but she never said anything. She felt that if the end of the world hadn't come, this person would still have looked down on her.
  If Mu Qing knew what Ao Jia was thinking, she would definitely say in her heart that she was wrong, and she still looks down on Ao Jia.
  "I still want to ask you what kind of eyes are you looking at?" After Mu Qing said this, he looked at the man beside Ao Jia.
  Unexpectedly, that man was quite enthusiastic, "You are Ms. Mu Qing, right
  ?" What, but it doesn't prevent her from teasing these two people.
  "I'm Ao Jia's boyfriend." The man said, "My father is the construction captain in Wulian Town next door, and I've heard that Captain Zhang's performance is very outstanding. I didn't expect to see Captain Zhang's daughter today. "
  Mu Qing looked down on these two people, and it was very obvious. But I didn't expect her to be so obvious. These two people still stay here and don't leave. They are very thick-skinned.
  I just don't know if this person knows what Ao Jia did before, it should be very interesting if he knows.
  Ao Jia is a person who is used to teasing other boys with her cheerful and lively style. It's a friend, but she has heard a lot of things, and thinks this person is the low-profile version of Slei.
  "I think you don't know your girlfriend well enough, you can learn more when you have time, maybe there will be surprises..." Mu Qing smirked, looking at the two people in front of her.
  "I believe in Jia Jiazi..." Although the man on the opposite side didn't date Ao Jia with the intention of getting married, he still had feelings for him.
  Unexpectedly, Mu Qing was about to spit out on the spot when he heard this disgusting name, so he rolled his eyes, looked at Ao Jia and said, "Why are you so shameless? You used to be so cheerful, looking for you every day. About other people's boyfriends, they are full of lies, and they still don't admit it after being exposed."
  "You misunderstood me..." Ao Jia was obviously still confident.

  But Mu Qing interrupted him, "I don't want to talk about your crap. Do it yourself. I wish you and this person a good   life!" The town's construction team is not a good thing, he has to work hard to get promoted, otherwise, this woman Ao Jia's tail will be up to the sky.
  After Mu Qing said that, it was her turn to buy meat. Looking at the people next to her, Mu Qing was not in the mood to quarrel with them, so she just said, "These pork belly, pork ribs, pig's feet and offal." Today
  is On the first day of this month's supply, Mu Qing spent all the meat coupons and money saved at home last month, and bought a lot of things.

  Don't underestimate the three wage earners their purchasing power, at least in love right now is amazing.
  The two people next to him were dumbfounded. Ao Jia's boyfriend's eyes have obviously changed. Thinking about the situation in this man's family, he has heard that Captain Zhang's family is very rich, but he didn't expect it to be so rich.
  It's only the first day of a month, don't you need to spend money later?
  If Mu Qing knew their doubts, he would definitely tell them kindly——sorry, they really don't need to spend much money. After all, they can't finish eating or using up the food at home, how can this be done? Really sweet troubles.
  Looking at this man, Ao Jia felt like gnashing her teeth, but in the end she could only swallow her psychological depression. There is no way, she is talking here and there, and it will not have any influence on the family. Because she could see Mu Qing clearly, she is lazy.
  But if he goes too far, Mu Qing will not let him go.
  Just like my own parents, it was only because I went too far last time that I suffered that indiscriminate disaster. Therefore, she hated and feared Mu Qing.
  I hate her for not wanting to contribute things from her own family, and I am also afraid of the energy of their family being nearby. She didn't dare to bet on whether Mu Qing would care about other people's opinions and dare not touch her, nor did she dare to bet on whether Grandma Mu and the others would intercede for herself, and even less dared to bet on whether Mu Qing would listen to Grandma Mu. ☆Thinking☆Rabbit☆Net☆Document☆Document☆Share☆Share☆With ☆Online☆Online☆Read☆Read☆
  So, it’s okay to say a few words, and Mu Qing doesn’t care. But more she dare not do.
  After Mu Qing finished shopping, she didn't say anything more. You can't explain this kind of person to her. They don't think that what they do is wrong. If you think that what they did is green tea, they will say that you are not generous enough.
  Mu Qing has seen the skills of people like Ao Jia, so he doesn't want to say more, anyway, it's useless to talk about it. If you see it, just yell at it!

Chapter 139 Everyone Has A Selfish Side After Graduation
  It has been a year and a half since the end of the world, and many people have deep and deep resentment in their hearts for this huge event that completely disrupted everyone's lives.
  It's just that, watching the raindrops falling outside, the little bit of resentment towards fate in everyone's hearts has turned into a wave of confusion about the future.
  Human beings are like a speck of dust in the long river of history, small and fragile, and cannot control the torrent of history. In the face of this kind of disaster of mass extinction of life, human beings are still unable to change nature.
  Some scientists have classified human civilizations. A first-level civilization must control the entire earth. From this point of view, human beings have not yet reached the level of a first-level civilization.
  It's just that the current human beings are not completely incapable of coping with the racism, and can only watch the genocide. Human beings have evolved into only races, so it should not be so difficult to protect themselves.
  Mu Qing has always firmly believed that human beings can live forever. In the tenth year of the last life, their country was still the most populous. From this point of view, the people living in this land are really lucky.
  Jun Zhao has graduated these two days, and went home two days ago. Fortunately, graduates can now arrange jobs, which saves a lot of trouble.

  But fortunately, this job earns a lot, enough for him to support his family as an adult.
  Mu Qing has no objection to Jun Zhao's choice. She doesn't want to let everyone under her nose like when she just came back. Everyone in the family, as long as they ensure that they have no worries, as for what they want to do, it depends on their interests.
  Jun Zhao was very moved by Mu Qing's understanding. He always thought that Mu Qing would not agree to this request, after all, it is not good for the relationship between two people to be separated for a long time.
  It's just that Mu Qing came back after ten years, and feelings are no longer the number one priority for her. What's more, she is more responsible to Jun Zhao, a kind of gratitude in return, she hopes that this boy can do what she likes in this life without any worries.
  Although it is difficult to be carefree, it is still possible to fight for one's own career without pressure. He does not need to worry about trivial matters at home.
  During the days when he went to school, many aspects of Jun's family were taken care of by Mu Qing's family. Mu Qing's family members didn't feel that there was anything wrong with it. If Mu Qing ordered them to do these things, then they should just do them. Things are sometimes as simple as that.
  Mu Qing has always felt that the reason for the conflict between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is that both of them want to make decisions, and the son's status is not high enough that both sides can't control the conflict.
  On Mu Qing's side, in the eyes of many people, Jun Zhao is just playing the wrong way. But because Mu Qing said nothing at home, no one would have any opinion on Jun Zhao.
  In the evening, the rare members of Jun's family and Mu Qing's family made an appointment to have dinner together. At the dinner table, there was a discussion about Jun Zhao's job after graduation.
  Not many people came to Jun Zhao's family, only Jun Zhao's parents. It is true that the situation is getting worse and worse now, and basically the burden and pressure that can be seen by the naked eye will definitely not be light, so they no longer have the nerve to go to Mu Qing's house.
  After all, no matter how much food is in someone's house, it is not brought by the strong wind. It was bought by someone before or because they had good eyesight when the end of the world just came, so they collected it.
  Therefore, although the living standards of the two families are very different, Jun Zhao's family members have no idea. Everyone is a sensible person, knowing that it is not easy for anyone in this world, and only by uniting can we go further.
  Besides, Mu Qing's family did not treat Jun Zhao's family badly. In their small place, at least those belonging to Jun's family lived the best. Of course, it's best to exclude Mu Qing's family.
  Otherwise, who can compare with the Mu family! Although the people around them don't know what they are eating every day, it doesn't prevent them from seeing the expressions on the faces of the Mu family - they live a really leisurely life.
  At the dinner table, Jun Zhao lost a lot of weight after going to school during this time, and now facing the food at Mu Qing's house, he was inevitably a little greedy. The food in the school can be full, but it is definitely not good.
  "Jun Zhao is too tired these days..." Mu's mother picked up a chopsticks dish for Jun Zhao, and then called Jun Zhao's parents to eat together, "Everyone eat, so many dishes, don't waste..." This
  time I cooked a lot of dishes at home, which was regarded as a welcome ceremony for Jun Zhao. It is also to celebrate Jun Zhao finding a job. It is really not easy to find a formal job now.
  "Okay, thank you, Auntie... you can eat too, don't need to take care of me..." Jun Zhao was a little embarrassed by the elder's concern, and quickly thanked him.
  "This kid is so polite after going to school..." Mu's mother liked Jun Zhao more and more. Unlike Zhang's father, he really hates his son-in-law more and more. Thinking that his precious daughter will live with this young man in the future, he feels very uncomfortable.
  "Jun Zhao is coming back this time, do you want to come back to live? After all, he is so old and eats a lot..." Jun Zhao's father, Jun Li, is also very worried about his son.
  A half-sized man eats a poor man,

This statement is not a joke. In their current situation, food is the most important thing.
  The old people said that it is difficult to save gold in a small disaster, and it is difficult to save food in a big disaster; this shows that under the current level of natural disasters, food is the most important thing. If there is no food, there is no life. Food equals life is not just a joke.
  "No need, how much can Jun Zhao eat?" Grandma Mu directly refused. Didn't she know that boys of Jun Zhao's age eat a lot? However, the current investment is investment in the eyes of their older generation. Didn't you see how kind people from Jun's family are to Mu Qing?
  Although there is nothing practical to come up with, the rare thing between people is this kind of interpersonal relationship that will not cause trouble. In the eyes of their older generation, this is good.
  So now, for Jun Zhao, they of course hope that he will always live in their home. In this way, there is no fear of any conflict between the two.
  "How embarrassing..." Jun Zhao's mother Shen Yalan still felt that she was disturbing Mu Qing's family too much, so she still insisted that Jun Zhao should not continue to live here.
  Seeing this, Grandma Mu hasn't reacted yet, but Mother Mu has. It seems that they are afraid that Jun Zhao will really get in the door.
  That's right, there are a lot of rumors nearby, saying that the Jun family is relying on them now, and Jun Zhao must be trying to get in the door. But the conscience of heaven and earth, none of their family thinks this way. To put it bluntly, they just plan ahead and hope that their family will not suffer when the two children are together.
  As for marriage or something, they haven't thought about it for such a long time now. Mu Qing has just graduated for a year now, and has not been working for a long time, so he still focuses on work. At their current age, their minds are not mature enough, and their future plans are not clear, so they will not interfere in the affairs of the younger generation.
  But obviously, the attitude of the Jun family has changed now.
  "Ah, is it?" Mother Mu didn't say anything more, she just smiled, "We can both, let's see Jun Zhao..."
  Father Zhang didn't react to the flirting between women, so he patted Jun Zhao on the back with a smile, "Yes, listen to Jun Zhao, Jun Zhao can live wherever he wants..." Jun Zhao didn't think that the decision-making power for this matter would fall to
  himself In his heart, it is the same wherever he lives. After all, the houses of the two families are very close to each other. It takes only a few minutes to walk there, not far at all.
  Therefore, it is very convenient to live anywhere. It didn't even seem to him to live apart.
  "Me? I can do it..." Jun Zhao finished speaking and then added, "Anyway, I live so close, I can go anywhere. I go to see my parents during the day and come back to live at night, so it's very convenient..." In Jun Zhao
  's In my heart, I went to see my parents during the day and came back at night. It's as close as you need to stay in the living room during the day, but sleep in the bedroom at night.
  It's obvious that the members of the Jun family are satisfied with this answer. But the people at the Jun family were not very satisfied with this answer.
  Although Mu Qing understood the plot among the older generation, she didn't say anything. In her opinion, of course, her mother's mood is more important. In this life, everyone in Jun's family was rescued for Jun Zhao's sake.
  The subsequent care is even more convenient. If you really can't get along, it's okay to not get along. As for Jun Zhao, even if the two of them are no longer together, she will ensure that he will have no worries about food and clothing in the future.
  "It's very convenient for Jun Zhao to go home during the day..." Considering this, Mu Qing added one last sentence.
  This sentence is basically the final conclusion, after all, Mu Qing's words now have an effect not only on her own family members. Even outside, everyone gave Mu Qing a lot of face.
  After all, who doesn't know that Mu Qing's parents are in charge of the construction team in their town! Moreover, as far as Mu Qing's own net worth is very rich, everyone is jealous but no one dares to do anything.
  After all, let's not talk about whether they can succeed in getting something. Let’s just talk about the Ao Mu’s family who were looking for trouble before, looking at their current situation, you can see that it’s not so easy to find trouble in their family.
  "That's fine, that's fine..." In the end, Jun Zhao's mother agreed that Jun Zhao would stay at Mu Qing's house.
  After all, Shen Yalan dared to speak against Mu's mother, but she and Mu Qing had a guilty conscience.
  Because they all know who gave their current life at home. From the place where they fled, to the current job and housing, and even their daily vegetables and fruits, these were all given to their family by Mu Ma and the others under Mu Qing's instruction.
  They are really not people who don't know how to be grateful, but everyone has a selfish side. Therefore, there is today's temptation. But, it's just a test...

Chapter 140 The city was flooded again with Mu's house, and it almost became...
  The days are slowly passing by, and Jun Zhao has already followed the team into the mountain at this time. Although it is still raining now, several months have passed since Mu Qing and his teammates discovered the cave when they first explored.

  Exploration work for this cave has also been carried out for a long time. Through the exploration of this large force, the exploration of caves is very fast.
  So, after the exploration work is completely over. That is, the scientific research team returned, and then various infrastructure construction teams moved in.
  In fact, Zhang Baolai also received the notice of this secret mission, but the notice said it was dangerous, so he and Xiuxiu discussed it before giving up this opportunity.
  Both of them feel that this kind of stable life is suitable for them now. Although this kind of high-risk work will increase the income and treatment rapidly, it really cannot guarantee safety.
  They are not worried about the issue of living supplies now, so naturally they did not accept this secret job.
  In fact, it is said to be a secret job, but because the exploration has already been completed, the degree of secrecy for this job is already very low, and I only ask not to publicize it.
  Even when Mu Qing and the others went to explore, they didn't say that they couldn't tell their family members. It's just that Mu Qing was afraid that his family members would be worried, so he told them not to tell them about the nature of the work.
  However, to say how dangerous this job is, it is not as mysterious as the document above. Otherwise, Jun Zhao would not agree to the job. The *work* of* the* book*is*provided*for*online*on*read*read*
  after all, the responsibility on his shoulders is not light. Not only is he and Mu Qing's future on his shoulders, but also his parents' pension issues are all things he needs to consider.
  So he really can't be willful. When he accepted the job, he seriously considered it. Since he is a designer, he doesn't need to go to the field too much, just check the progress and quality from time to time.
  So, in the end he accepted it.
  But this time, Jun Zhao did not expect that he would unexpectedly receive a call from Mu Qing's landline right after he started working. It sounded like a call from his family.
  "Hey... Jun Zhao, you must pay attention to safety. It is raining very hard outside now. I think their city is flooded again. This time it even flooded the shelter in the city..." Grandma Jun who spoke, she It is really not easy to worry about children and grandchildren at a very old age.
  "Good grandma, I understand. Don't worry, I'm on the mountain here, so I won't be flooded..." Jun Zhao's voice was reassuring, but actually helpless.
  His side is really high, but he is not worried that his place will be flooded. Moreover, the rock here is very hard, so there is not too much worry about landslides.
  Those who work with them do not live in the cave, but in the temporary dormitory that has been built before. The conditions are not good, but it is not dangerous.
  In his opinion, this is already very convenient.
  After speaking a few words with his family, Jun Zhao hung up the phone. The current telephone bill is also expensive, and most people can't afford it at home.
  Even on Mu Qing's side, due to the heavy rain, even the daily limited supply of electricity has become a complete blackout. And it is estimated that the power outage will not be short.
  And only Mu Qing knew that this power outage would last at least half a year, and she really forgot when she called.
  After all, at that time, everyone was living in a muddle. Their family was busy looking for food, and they didn't pay attention at all.
  But it can't be too short. After all, this time the torrential rain lasted for three months, all low-lying places were completely submerged, and many large cities began to move.
  They were still alive before, but some of them were evacuated, and some people stayed in the shelter above the high ground. But now, they can't do it at all, and they still have to forget to run up the mountain.
  And Mu Qing's two younger brothers were the only two people who were not so sad in this heavy rain. After all, they don't have to go to school anymore.
  However, although they didn't have to go to school, the three of them started Sister Honeysuckle's little class under the force of Mu's mother!
  That's right, that's right, Mu Qing will give them lessons in the greenhouse. Regarding this point, both Mu Qing and the two children refused. But what can they do, they can't resist the power politics from their mother,
  so the three of them can only succumb. And Sister Honeysuckle's small class was officially opened, which also meant that the painful time for the three of them had begun.
  On the one hand, Mu's mother feels that she won't be able to go to school for a while. She knows that some parents will still hire people to go to class. There will always be people in this world who don't need to worry about life. And their house is really not suitable for inviting people, there are too many things in the house.
  As for Mu Qing, she happened to have time and free time, so of course it would be best to let her be the teacher. This would also give her something to do, so that she wouldn't be useless after playing every day.
  Although her salary is paid as usual, it is easy to make people lazy by playing every day like this. In the current world, even if Mu Qing is sitting on a room full of supplies and food, he still can't do without a certain income, which makes Mu's mother feel insecure at all.
  Mu Qing is not so opposed to this matter, she still likes the life of beating her younger brother when she sleeps and eats every day. It's just that whether the two little ones like it or not is another matter.
  But there is no doubt that their lives here are the most comfortable among their peers. Among the classmates they know, they also eat the best food every day and look the most handsome.
  People in ancient times regarded being fat as a blessing, but this is completely reasonable. When you can't get enough to eat, doesn't being able to gain weight mean that people are lucky if they eat well? Just like now, even the fat man before the end of the world has lost weight after more than a year of torture.
  As for those who are not strong-willed, they have already fallen into the heat of the first year.
  While Mu Qing and the others were having dinner, the news broadcast on the TV started.
  "Sudden rainfall across the country has caused severe floods in many places..."
  "Cities have started a new round of emergency evacuations..."
  "Governments in various places forgot to do a good job in reception..."
  "..."
  ...
  Mu Qing and the others They didn't say anything, just watched the news silently. They have become numb to these news this year. It's just that I am worried about what to do if the yards in front and back of my home are forcibly blocked.
  But there must be a way for the car to reach the mountain, and the boat will naturally go straight ahead, and they don't want to think about things that haven't come. All the family can do now is to live well and eat well.
  It was raining heavily outside, hitting the glass roof of the courtyard, and then flowing to both sides, making people feel as if someone was pouring water on top of it.
  And the people in the front and back yards of Mu Qing and the others were also worried. Their side was alright. Although there was no electricity, they had watched the movements of the Mu family and kept a lot of firewood, so they wouldn't worry about starvation.
  Although they don't have their own house, they can only rent a house now. But now they can live in this kind of newly built house before the end of the world, and the family has a large space, which is already very good.
  like

Many people later, they are still living in tents. They couldn't even imagine the experience of living in a tent in such a heavy rain. Not to mention the convenience and inconvenience of life, even the humidity is unbearable.
  If he had rheumatism, it would be painful to death before the end of the world, but now he would really have to wait to die.
  After all, wouldn't you starve to death if you weren't going out to work?
  Liu Chunhua's mother and daughter's conditions are quite good now. They live in a big house, and the conditions nearby are excellent.
  They also understand now that the government will not ignore them, and the house they are renting now cannot be evicted just because they are evicted.
  Of course, if Mu Qing said it, it would be easy to drive him away. You just need to move fast enough and find another family to live in. Mu Qing had seen too much of this kind of thing in her previous life.
  Speaking of Liu Chunhua's family, their mother and daughter are living a very good life now. Sometimes I get some odd jobs from the government, because the relationship with the Mu family is relatively good, so there are many channels.
  It can be said that people who can live in Mu's family are very happy. They live with the owner of the house and can eat whatever they want.
  Did she know that if some other villagers did something, they would give some to the landlord. Although it was not much, it was still a big expense for them.
  Of course, she also knew that the Mu family didn't care about this kind of food. It makes them happy that they don't cause trouble to the Mu family.
  The place where the two of them live is not small, and the conditions are gradually improving. The food at home makes people feel safe. I have to say that the house built by Mu Qing's family is really nice.
  It is said that because of the magnitude 8 earthquake more than ten years ago, the houses built can resist the magnitude 8 earthquake. The beam structure of that house is thick, and even the walls are twice as thick as other houses.
  If you cultivate like this, there will be no benefits before the end of the world, but there will be benefits after the end of the world, right? In the first year, they were not like the kind of people who live in old houses who are afraid that the house will collapse, and even lie down and continue to sleep when they are affected by the earthquake at night; The temperature in the house is much lower than that in other houses;
  and in the second year, they live here without feeling the humidity at all, and the food in the house has not been damp and deteriorated. So you don't have to worry about what to do with the food every day.
  They did not store their food in the previous bank, but in the current food bank. Just because the Mu family didn't exist, in short, these tenants still believed in the judgment of the Mu family after seeing the development of the Mu family.
  Those of them who have a place to store food in their homes have no bank deposits.
  The Mu family has unknowingly become the weathervane of local affairs...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 271 86
空間囤貨:在危機世界艱難求生 https://m.xklxsw.com/zh_hant/book/354496/ https://www.69shu.com/txt/44875.htm Author: Long boat crossing the moon COMPLETE NOT MINE! M...
89.1K 1.5K 65
https://m.shubaow.net/247/247649/ Author: Chi Mo Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2022-05-13 Latest: Chapter 65 rebirth finished 313,000 ...
48.7K 799 100
https://m.shubaow.net/249/249820_2/#all Author: Salted Fish Sansan Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2022-06-01 Latest: Chapter 498...
18.1K 202 9
  [Time Travel and Rebirth] "Natural Disaster: Bringing a Baby into the End of the World" Author: Feng Qingge [Complete + Extra]   I...