๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿค

By Novellaphile

โ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐†๏ฟฝ... More

๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ’Œ
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ & ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐˜€
๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ โœฟ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ/ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ŸคŽ
๐™ฒ๐™ท 1. ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ค๐š๐ฅ๐ข.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 2. ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 3. ๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 4. ๐‘๐š๐š๐ฏ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 5. ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฒ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 6. Just a kiss?
๐™ฒ๐™ท 7. Innocence is gone
๐™ฒ๐™ท 9. Upset.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 10. ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐™ฒ๐™ท 11. Her innocence and regret.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 12. Pampering P-1
๐™ฒ๐™ท 13. Pampering P-2
๐™ฒ๐™ท 14. Gifts.

๐™ฒ๐™ท 8. Mrs. Kashyup.

1.1K 94 7
By Novellaphile

Shiva gazes intensely at her, completely lost in her. He says, “I felt the same way that you felt.” Shiva looks at her lips, gently caressing them with his thumb. He starts to move closer, but then he takes her lips in his and slowly starts sucking her lips. Raavi feels butterflies in her tummy, cups his face, and kisses him back. Shiva moves his hand and touches her breast, seeing her chest move up and down with her heavy breath. He was going to squeeze them, but he abruptly stopped. He puts her down and rushes into his room.

Confused, Raavi looks at him running into the room and shouts, “Shiva! Shiva!” She follows him and finds him in the bathroom. She sighs, changes her clothes, and sits on his bed, waiting for him. Is he regretting this now? This boy better not ruin things between them right now!

Shiva comes out of the bathroom shirtless, wearing track pants, and rubs his hair. He sees her and takes a deep breath. How is he going to face her after kissing her 2-3 times a day?

Worried, Raavi looks at him and exclaims, “Shiva, are you crazy? Who takes a shower at this late hour? Come here and sit down.” She makes him sit on the bed and wipes his head with a towel.

Shiva clears his throat and looks at Raavi, who is busy wiping his body and hair. “Sorry, Raavi. Wo bahar…” Raavi interrupts him.

“Why do you overthink everything, Shiva? Do you have a girlfriend?” Raavi asks curiously. Shiva instantly replies, “No!”

Trying to contain her happiness, Raavi asks, “Do you think I have a boyfriend?”

Shiva hopefully replies, “I hope not.”

Raavi smiles and says, “Nahi hai, toh tum kyun itna pareshan ho rahe ho jaise tumne kisi ko cheat kiya. It was just a moment, it happened, and we were consenting adults. Bas overthinking bandh kar do.” She tries to make him understand.

Shiva hugs her belly and says with a smile, “Thank you, mamma, mujhe hamesha samajhne ke liye.” Raavi breaks the hug and says, “Pehle baal sukha le fir karle yeh lipta lipti.”

Shiva smirks and asks, “Accha, uske baad kar sakta hu?” Raavi blushes and hits his arm.

She then takes him towards the dressing table and dries his hair with a hairdryer. "What do you think we are now?" Shiva asks, holding her waist. She stops and looks at him, keeping her hands on his shoulder.

“What do you want us to be?” She softly asked him, cupping his face. “I don't know,” he let out a sigh, and Raavi sighed too, starting the dryer again. This man doesn't understand his feelings. She realized her feelings just in 1 month of being away from him, and here he still can't understand. She sadly did her work.

“Tu naraz hai?” Shiva pulls her closer, and she moves back a little. “No. I just don't want you to flirt with me for fun. If you feel like it's true, like your feelings are genuine, then come close to me,” she rudely spoke.

Shiva pouts and speaks, “I do have feelings for you! And you can't talk to me like this. I am a fragile human now!” He whined like a kid and pulled her in for a kiss, pulling her onto his lap. She broke the kiss and shockingly looked at him.

He makes an innocent face and dips his head into her neck. “I feel a lot for you, more than I should,” he huskily whispered and placed a kiss there.

Raavi blushed and pulled him into a tight hug. Shiva whined loudly. “Aise hug mat kara kar, your milkers are literally on my face,” Raavi gasped and hit his shoulder, getting off his lap.

“Ab dekho, tumhe na hug karongi na kiss karne dungi! Back to just friends,” she strictly spoke, going towards the bed, but he pulled her back and hugged her stomach.

“No, mamma! I will die without you!” he cutely murmured, tightly clutching her in his arms. “Chalo bas karo!” She moved away and started drying his hair again.

“Shiva, mai kya keh rahi thi. Ab tum theek ho na?” she asked him. Shiva smiled and replied, “Haan.”

“Toh kya kal hum ghumne jaaye? Please,” Raavi suggested, making a pleading face. “Haan, zaroor. Tu ghar mein baithne thodi aayi hai,” Shiva responded back immediately, agreeing. He would love to spend time with her. Raavi hugged him from behind and said, “Thank you, Shiva.”

Shiva smiled as she continued to dry his hair. He noticed her dress. “Why did you change your clothes?”

Raavi replied, “wo tumne sar rakh tho oil lagya isliye change karliya.” But the truth is she wanted to wear his clothes only because they are very comfy and she likes smelling like him, but then he would again be awkward.

“Oh,” he murmured, but in his mind, he pouted. She looks very cute in his clothes, why did she have to change into her clothes? Shiva interrupted her, saying, “That's enough, mai vest pehenleta hu.” He walked towards his cupboard and put on his vest. He looked at his shirt he wore yesterday and then at Raavi.

He then threw a shirt at Raavi. “Shiva, what are you–”

“Wear that!” he ordered, heading towards the bed.

Raavi smiled and went into the bathroom to change. She came back and saw Shiva lying on the bed with his eyes closed. She went towards him, ruffled his hair, and started to leave. But he held her hand and asked, “Where are you going?”

“Bahar couch pe so ja,” she replies. What? Shiva almost shouted, she isn't going to sleep with him? Is it because of the kiss? He shouldn't behave this way with her. He mentally made a note. He turns sad and thinks for an excuse. He still wants to sleep with her. “Wo... raat ko bahut awaaz aate hai bahar se.”

Raavi shrugs her shoulders, controlling her smile, “Chalega.”

Shiva tries to think of another excuse, “Ummm... koi billi, kutta, chipkali, cockroach, kuch bhi aa sakta hai bahar.”

Raavi bites her lips, trying to control her laugh, “Mai soti hui rahungi, mujhe kya farak padh jayega?” she says, smiling at him.

Shiva frowns and mentally hits his head on the wall, “Aur wo mai akela rehta hu na, toh ek aur blanket nahi hai.”

Raavi shakes her head and says, “Mai so jayungi, Shiva. Bye, goodnight.” She starts to go, but he holds her hand again, “Yahin so jao na, mamma,” he cutely says, making Raavi smile and melt.

Raavi asks him, “Sidhe sidhe nahi bol sakta tha itna ghuma firake?” Shiva orders, “Tu yahin soyegi, samjhi na!” Raavi chuckles and lies on the other side after turning off the light. Both lie facing each other and close their eyes.

After some time, Shiva opens one eye and sees that Raavi has fallen asleep. He moves closer to her and opens her arm. He lies on her arm and keeps his head near her neck. He inhales her scent and seeing her wear his clothes makes him happy. Smilingly, he looks up and sees Raavi staring at him. While backing up in fear, he says, “Raavi... wo... mai–”

Raavi pulls him closer, keeping his head on her neck. "Sojao Shiva, bahut neend aa rahi hai."

She holds him and pats his hair. Shiva smiles and kisses her jaw. She smiles, and they both sleep together.

_________

The next day,

Raavi wakes up and shakes Shiva, saying, “Shiva, utho!”

“Hmm, sone do na mamma,” he snuggles more into her. “Achha, mujhe toh chod do bhai,” she says. Shiva opens his eyes and angrily glares at her, then irritatedly says, “Kitni baar bola hai bhai mat bol.”

Raavi pushes him and gets up, saying, “Hashh, choda toh sahi tumne.”

Shiva rolls his eyes, “Main so raha hoon.” He hugs her pillow and sleeps. Raavi shakes her head and goes into the kitchen. She goes out to get groceries and cooks the food, then goes to take a shower.

After some time, she comes out of the bathroom and sees that he is still asleep. She goes towards him and flips her hair, making the water sprinkle on him.

He irritably gets up and then gets lost in her, seeing her wet hair, wearing a baby pink suit. She smilingly raises her eyebrows at him, and he just smiles and nods no.

Shiva lies on his elbow smilingly and says, “Good morning, Mrs. Raavi Shiva Kashyap.”

Raavi, while wiping her hair with a towel, frowns and asks, “Subha subha kya bak rahe ho?”

Shiva chuckles lightly and says, “Ab tum biwi wale harkatein karongi toh bolunga hi na.” Raavi frowns and asks, “Kya harkatein?”

Shiva sighs and says, “Aise biwi log hote hai, uthate hi nahi dekha kya woh daily soap serials mein.”

Raavi smiles and says, “Haan toh banalo biwi.” She winks at him.

Shiva chuckles and says, “Thik hai bhai, miya bhi raazi, biwi bhi raazi. Bas family ko raazi karle tu.”

Raavi frowns and says, “Tum karo, mai kyun?”

He gets up and takes his clothes from the cupboard, asking her, “Accha accha, mera towel kahan hai?”

Raavi throws the towel at him and says, “Yeh lo!”

“Tumne mera towel use kar liya?” Shiva asks, surprised.

Raavi shouts while going out, “Haan, wife hu na tumhari. Jaldi nahakar aao, husband.”

Shiva blushingly looks at the towel and goes into the bathroom.

Shiva comes out of his room and goes into the kitchen, but he doesn't find her. “Mamma??” he shouts, looking for her. Did she actually go this time? Or is he getting insane over her?

He looks on the terrace, but she's not there. He gets worried and shouts even louder, “Raaviiii, Raavii!!”

He goes towards the main door and sees her entering inside. He sighs in relief, saying, “Kya hai yaar, tu roz subah mujhe heart attack de rahi hai.”

Raavi frowns and asks, “Maine kya kiya?”

Shiva angrily asks, “Aise bina bole jaate hai? Kya? Bolna toh sahi.”

“Arre, maine subah bhi toh gayi thi,” she replied, casually but Shiva being Shiva asked “Subah bhi gayi thi tu?” he protectively asks. “Par kyun gayi akeli? Mujhe utha deti, mujhe utha deti,”

She starts walking towards the kitchen, and he follows her. “Jab subah groceries laane gayi, tab tum so rahe the, aur ab naha rahe the.”

He helps her put the groceries in the fridge and asks, “Accha, paise ka kya kiya tune?”

Raavi looks at him confusedly and replies, “Mere paise use kiye.”

“Mere paas se le leti,” Shiva says. Raavi frowns and says, “Arre, wo tumhare paise hue na.” Shiva sighs angrily and says, “Kitne baar bolna padega, mere paise tere paise mat kar.” He walks away.

He comes back after a few seconds, and she asks him, “Shiva, kya hua?” Shiva opens his wallet and gives her some money, saying, “Yeh le paise, yeh hi use kar.” But she declines it. “Abhi tumne kaha na, tere paise mere paise mat kar.”

Shiva hits his head and says, “Yeh humareeee paiseeee hai!” He stretches the words and asks her again, “Kiske hai?”

Raavi shakes her head and moves back, saying, “Mai nahi chahti tu. mere pe paise waste karo.” Shiva looks at her in disbelief. What is this dumb little girl saying? “Yeh waste kya hota hai? Tum hamare liye bana rahi ho na, wo hum mein mai aur tum dono aate hai. Lo, yeh!” He tries to give her the money again, but she moves back. He holds her and puts the money in her hand.

Both glare at each other, keeping their hands on their hips. Shiva wants to spoil her with “his” money, and Raavi doesn't want to look like she came here for “his” money. Shiva points towards the money again with an angry look on his face.

~VOTE TO READ MORE

Words: 2002

~BYE🤍🫂~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 125 14
1st book of Raabata series~ "๐‘๐š๐š๐›๐ญ๐š - ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง." _____________________________ How that One encounter changed these...
227K 5.7K 10
[Being Edited] โ‹†~๐€ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค~โ‹† ๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ;เผŠ #Book 1 Of INNOCENT CRUSHES S...
86.5K 3.3K 8
"I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more." ASHWIN KUMAR LAKSHMIKANTHAN No 1 B...
6.8K 326 17
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...