Fall in Love

By chaos_tude13

Childhood crush.. ? The tingling sensation , the rushed heartbeats... it was such a lovely feeling and that's... More

Intro 🦋
Author note👾
The Wall!
Surprise
Number ?
Her Dad
Moon 🌙
Trouble ?
Guilt
Day out
Those eyes 👀
Jealous Family 🌼
Unexpected Hug 🦋
Different Feelings 👀
Dream 🍂
I will care !
Kisses ?
Attracted
Engagement - 1
Engagement - 2
Sneak-out
Like Mother Like Daughter
The Coffee Cup✨
The Flight ✈️
Landed ✈️
Locked
Better things ?!
Tension 💢
Is this even Love !?
Hard to Hide !!
Flirting?!
My cutie pie 👀
She doesn't like orange juice !!
Confessing is hard!?
Mehendi 🎀
Blurting Confessions
The pink boxes ✨
First kiss it is !!
Boyfriend Girlfriend ?
Control Freak!?
Moonlight kisses
Aditya?
Jello jello
Sangeet Shuru ✨🌸
Ice cream ?
Shaadi hone wali hei
Shaadi and Jealousy
Emotional !!
Marry me ?
I'm not coming !
Surprise... ?
Hard feelings!
Long - Distance
Moved in ?
Kneading the dough !?
New Beginnings or endings ?
Epilogue

Irritated

850 35 0
By chaos_tude13

* Author *

As per the order by their wives Reyansh and Harish got ready in half an hour . Meanwhile Abhay and Rithik already got up as they got a call from Raj informing about the co-ordinator arriving.

" Abhay I guess kriti has arrived , let's go down " Rithik said and earning a nod from Abhay they both got downstairs.

Kriti is wife of Raj and also the General Manager in Raj's ( Event Manager ) company. She is a young lady with a 4 year old kid , courteous ,and jovial

Aadhya who just got ready went to Arushi's room to see her talking to Jay . Leaving lovey - dovey couple alone she got downstairs and saw that Abhay was having a chat with some woman .

* Abhay Malhotra*

I have met kriti , Raj's wife after so long . She is still the same extrovert .
" So heard from your friend that you've got a girlfriend now " I heard kriti say .

" Your husband is a gossip queen and to answer your question she is just a friend  for now  " I replied and she narrowed her eyes , I turned back to see Aadhya  .

" That just like a friend must be her " Kriti said and I nodded moving to Aadhya . Looking straight into her black orbs I walked closer to her still keeping a safe distance between us which I hate to a greater extent .

" Good morning " I greeted and she replied back with a smile " I want you to meet someone" I said and she frowned .

" Who is it ? " She asked curiously
" General manager of Raj's company and Raj's wife Kriti " I replied and dragged her by her wrist " Aadhya kriti and kriti Aadhya umm my.. close.... relative " I emphasized on the word close .

" Hi Aadhya " Kriti chirped with a huge smile and Aadhya replied in the same tone . They started to talk as if they are some old friends meeting after so long .

" So , Raj told me that you are the one who is the incharge of Arushi's Marraige so shall we go check some arrangements"
Kriti asked and Aadhya nodded .

" Don't speak nonsense with her Kriti "
I warned her and she nodded winked at me while I rolled my eyes .

After they left I went to Aru's room to check on her and found her talking to Jay
After a small talk with Jay she hung up the call and we both had a huge chat.
I can't believe she is getting married soon
My lil sister will become a wife soon .
I hope she'll be happy there too .

* Author *

After a long chat the siblings reached downstairs to see a panicking Aadhya roaming around the hall asking all the workers to speed up their work .

" Haan aur vo phul udhar nahi bhaiya aap kya kar rahe ho ? Maine gende ke phool mange the lillies nahi... aur aap Bhai sahab kya kar rahe ho ? Ye fairy lights phool ke saatha aayenge ye idhar mala ki tarah kyu ba-- " Tension was clearly written on her face ( Haan that flowers are not supposed to be placed there what are you doing ? and I asked for marigold not these lillies.... and you brother these fairy lights are supposed to be placed with the flowers not like tha.... )

" Adhu ? Why are you so anxious ? Is everything okay ? " Arushi asked while Abhay passed her a glass of water .

" I'm not okay Aru.... Actually at the time of engagement Ajay was there to help me but this time it's just me ordering everyone to do this that this that " She explained as she gulped the water . It's not like she misses Ajay but just needs help and as she wanted to keep her word she didn't ask Abhay for help . It's her bff marriage so she has to do it perfectly!!

But hearing the name of Ajay from Aadhya's mouth Abhay got very irritated. He rolled his eyes at how she remembered about how he helped her .

" You could've asked me to help right ? "
Abhay said and Aadhya looked at him amused " Help and you ? No thanks !! Remember I told you , I'd do everything myself ? I am just keeping my words " Aadhya replied with a tight lipped smile .

" Aadhya ? Idhar aana zara " They heard kriti's voice and Aadhya rushed out of their vision not even sparing another glance while Arushi chuckled at her .
( Come here once )

" Abhay , Arushi? Why are you guys so late ? Chalo let's have breakfast" Vinita said as she saw them from the kitchen .

Everyone sat down for breakfast except for Aadhya . Abhay was still not in a good mood thinking how she could remember Ajay's help and not his . Maybe jealous !

" Btw , where is Aadhya di ? " Advik asked snapping Abhay out of his trance .
" Oh yeah , Vinita where is she ? " Harish also asked as she nowhere near the table

" She is taking care of the arrangements, I forgot to ask her for breakfast, I will just go and ask Papa " Vinita replied and was about to go but drishti stopped her
" Aunty you wait I'll bring her "

"-- agar yahan lanterns lagayange tho fir ye jula kaha aayega aur yeh-- " Aadhya was asking some discussing about the arrangements of haldi with kriti when ,
( ----- if these lanterns are here then what about the swing and also the... )

" Aadhya ? Stop it you've been working since morning come and have some breakfast. A half an hour break won't do any bad for your ' arrangements ' " Drishti said trying to drag her .

" She is right Aadhya , we should probably go get a break " Kriti said closing the iPad . Aadhya also sighed and was about to walk with them but..

" Madam.. andhar mehendi ka stage ke paas thoda problem hogaya " A worker said rushing towards them while Aadhya widened her eyes . The only thing she is tensed about since the morning is this !!
( Madam.. inside there is a problem nearr the mehendi stage )

" You guys go , I will come back soon "
Aadhya said and went with the worker while Kriti and Drishti went back .

" Kriti , Drishti ! Where is Aadhya ? " Vinita asked the both , Drishti sighed
before answering " Aadhya isn't listening to us Aunty, Some problem occured near the mehendi stage so she is seeing that "

" Then what are you doing kriti? Isn't it your work to take care of it ? " Abhay asked in a little louder voice gaining all the attention of the table at his sudden anger .

" Oye kya mere biwi ko daat rahe ho ? "
They heard a voice and turned to see Raj standing there crossing his arms .
" Raj ? How are you kid ? You are here after so long . " Reyansh said getting up
( Hey Why are saying things to my wife ),

" Uncle I'm no longer a kid , I myself have a kid " He said and a 4 - year old peeped out showing her cute little face .

" Arey Nisha beta ? Come here my little one " Vinita said taking kid in her arms .
Raj and Kriti have been in touch with Abhay's family since their marraige but two years back as Raj started his own company they couldn't meet much .

" Do you remember me Nisha ? " Vinita asked and the little girl nodded and replied " Vinita Nani " smiling . Soon Raj also settled on the beside Abhay and Nisha was with Vinita beside kriti.

" What's wrong with this moron ? " Raj whispered to Darsh and Rithik .
" He is just a little irritated that his girl isn't spending time with him " Rithik replied and Raj frowned " His girl ?
Aadhya ? " He exclaimed out loud after he thought for a while being taken aback

Everyone got startled and looked at him confused " What's wrong with you Raj ? "
Kriti said looking at him confused
" Nothing babe , I was just asking where she is , haven't seen her " He replied and Nisha chuckled seeing his apologetic face

" She is in the main hall Raj , you can meet her later " Vinita said and he nodded . Raj who was about to continue his food felt a glare on him and turned to see Abhay poking his fork on the plate he gulped and continued to eat in silence

Soon the food session came to an end and Abhay also apologized to Kriti for suddenly shouting at her and she said it's okay . The friends ; Darsh , Rithik and Raj went to his room to investigate why Abhay is so furious out of nowhere.

" Abhay could you just tell us what happened? " Raj asked as Abhay was laying on the couch thinking deeply .

" Why are you so irritated ? "

" What are you thinking about so much ? "

" Are you thinking about Arushi's marraige? "

" Are you sad that she is going ? "

" Or are you thinking abo---- "

" I want to confess my love to Aadhya "
--------------------------------------------------------------
Oye hoyee ladka line pe aa raha hein....
So how do you guys like the chapter ? I am suler excited for the confession chap Its already written a few edits are left but you would wait for a lil while.....

Vote and Comment 👀🫶

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 34.6K 57
"You're right", she said, sounding contemplative, "Maybe I should grow up and be more practical." "Well...you know 'Princes on white horses' are 'fai...
155K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
53.6K 1.9K 45
"Arush! Please don't do or say something that you're going to regret later." "Just stop it, Aadhya! I thought you would know your limits but no, you...
92.9K 5.7K 53
"All the dreams that I ve seen for us will come true ,the only difference is that I won't be there in any of them" She had lost her parents in the mo...