Bucky's

Von GiantObsession

Tanya is a prisoner who is condemned to be a meal in a restaurant that serves humans as food to hungry Giants... Mehr

Preamble: Rules and Disclaimers
Chapter 1: Arrest
Chapter 2: Bucky
Chapter 3: Meet & Eat
Chapter 4: Eaten
Chapter 5: Still Alive, Somehow
Chapter 6: The Next Day
Chapter 7: Fatal Ingestion
Chapter 8: Ronny
Chapter 9: Business Lunch
Chapter 10: Escape?
Chapter 11: Just Another Day in Hell
Chapter 12: Ronny's Second Try
Chapter 13: Bianca
Chapter 14: An Unexpected Reunion
Chapter 15: Revenge is a Dish
Chapter 16: Sobering Recollections
Chapter 17: Drinks at the Bar
Chapter 18: Strange Feelings
Chapter 19: Save Me, Ronny!
Chapter 20: Ronny's Apartment
Chapter 22: Trouble
Chapter 23: Canned
Chapter 24: Misunderstandings
Chapter 25: A Close Scrape
Chapter 26: Shopping
Chapter 27: Confession
Chapter 28: Passion
Chapter 29: Maneaters Anonymous
Chapter 30: Back to Bucky's
Chapter 31: Intimacy
Chapter 32: A New Type of Pill
Chapter 33: Forgiveness
Chapter 34: King Richard
Chapter 35: It's a Giant-Eat-Giant World
Chapter 36: A Risky Plan
Chapter 37: Difficult Decision
Chapter 38: Final Moments Together
Chapter 39: Eat or Be Eaten
Chapter 40: The Beast Returns
Chapter 41: Belly
Chapter 42: Aftermath
Chapter 43: Taking Down Bucky
Chapter 44: Meeting the Family
Fan Art
Art part 2
Art Part 3

Chapter 21: Breakfast in Bed

581 18 115
Von GiantObsession

Ronny woke up naturally, a few minutes before his alarm was scheduled to go off. He turned it off and glanced over at the diminutive human on the pillow next to him. She was still fast asleep, curled up into a little ball. The blanket had slid off of her during the night. She looked cold, huddled up as she was, so Ronny carefully placed the blanket back over her, trying his best not to wake her. She twitched and murmured in her sleep, clutching the blanket in her fists, but did not awaken. Ronny found himself smiling tenderly as he gazed down at her. His heart was warmed at the sight of her, so cute and tiny, resting on his pillow.

He slowly got out of bed, striving not to shift the mattress around too much under his great weight. He normally showered in the morning as part of his routine, but since he had showered last night he had some extra time. He tiptoed over to the kitchen, so as not to quake the ground beneath his huge feet, and started making some scrambled eggs with cheese for his tiny guest to eat. He started up his coffee pot so he'd have some fresh coffee to help wake up.

He was in good spirits, even if he had to go to work. His sleepy mind wandered a bit as he thought through his agenda for the day. He needed to get Tanya some proper clothes, and maybe some human-sized objects for her comfort. He didn't know where he would buy any of that stuff, though, on the large side of the city. He had never required any human-scale items before, and no shops that he knew of sold such things. He would have to look into it after work.

He finished preparing the eggs and chopped up a strawberry into very fine pieces that he hoped were small enough for Tanya. The portions looked ludicrously small on one of his Giant-sized plates, but it was the best he could do for now. He carried the plate back to the bedroom, where he found Tanya still asleep on her pillow. He was about to wake her up, reaching out his hand to nudge her, when he noticed she was dreaming. Out of curiosity, he stayed his hand and watched as she tossed and turned, her eyes squeezed shut and her face straining with discomfort. It was quickly apparent that whatever she was dreaming, it wasn't very pleasant.

"No, no," she mumbled, flapping her arm weakly. "Stop. Don't eat me!" Ronny felt a painful knot in his chest as he realized she was having a nightmare about Bucky's, reliving being eaten alive. He experienced a pang of regret for his part in her torment, since he had eaten her multiple times. He probably looked like a mammoth, beastly ogre from her perspective. How could he live with himself, knowing all the things he'd done?

He didn't want to witness her suffering, so he gently caressed her shoulder with his thumb to wake her up. Her eyes fluttered open and she blinked a few times, flexing her fingers. She looked up to behold the Giant looming over her and her eyes widened with terror. With the vestiges of her nightmare still fogging her half-awake mind, she forgot where she was and failed to recognize Ronny as an ally. She yelped, jumped to her feet, and blindly ran, tripping over the squishy surface of the pillow and flopping onto the edge of the mattress. She scampered to her feet and dashed over the side of the bed.

Horrified, Ronny dropped the plate of food and dove forward to catch her before she fell to her death. He was able to break her fall with his soft palms just in time. Tanya was about to scurry out of his hands but he securely pressed his fingers around her to prevent her from hurting herself.

"Whoa, Tanya! Calm down!" Ronny cried. He winced as he realized his large deep voice would likely sound menacing to the tiny human. Dropping the volume down, he said softly, "Tanya, it's okay. You're safe. I'm not going to eat you, okay? Please, calm down."

His words were able to reach her, and she stopped struggling. Ronny could feel her tiny heart in her chest, beating against the pad of his finger. He loosened his hold on her with a sigh. She didn't try to run. She had regained her wits.

"I'm sorry, Tanya. I didn't mean to frighten you," Ronny apologized. "Um... if it's any consolation, I brought you breakfast in bed." He flashed her a sheepish smile and glanced over at the plate. Luckily, he had dropped it on the plush surface of the bed, where the breakfast didn't spill. He thoughtlessly placed her on the dish, then mentally kicked himself at the realization that a Giant's plate was the last place Tanya would want to be after dreaming of being eaten alive.

Tanya recovered quickly, however, and recognized she was safe from danger. Her hammering heart slowed down and she felt like she could breathe again. She saw the tiny breakfast that Ronny made for her, and her heart melted with gratitude at the sweet gesture. Here Ronny was trying to be so nice, and she had freaked out on him like he was some sort of monster. She felt bad for fearing him, even though she couldn't help it. "That was very nice of you, Ronny," she remarked. "Thank you."

Ronny smiled, staying kneeled down next to the bed so he wouldn't tower over the human and frighten her. Tanya sat cross-legged on the plate and started to eat. Ronny figured he ought to get up and get ready for work, and he craved a cup of coffee, but he wanted to stay with Tanya for a moment first. He was fascinated by her. She looked so adorable as she ate delicate little bites. The strawberry bits that he thought he cut small enough looked like big slices of red toast in her microscopic hands as she nibbled on them.

Ronny cleared his throat. "So, Tanya," he began, "Did you want to come to work with me? I work a boring office job, so you could hang out with me all day in my cubicle. Or would you feel safer staying in my apartment until I get home?"

Tanya pondered the question in her mind. She imagined being in Ronny's pocket, or sitting on his shoulder while he worked, and she felt a pleasing warmth inside her. However, she was certain that Ronny worked around other Giants, and the idea of being around other huge people who might take the opportunity to snatch her up and eat her terrified her.

"I'd prefer to stay here, if that's okay," Tanya admitted. "I'm not ready to be around other Giants yet. They scare me."

Ronny nodded with understanding. "Okay." He winced with embarrassment, knowing that poor Tanya would be alone in his filthy apartment all day, with no human accommodations, but he didn't have much of a choice. At least she'd be safe.

Ronny stood back up to his full height and started getting ready for work. He carried Tanya into the bathroom and gave her some privacy while he changed into his suit in the bedroom. He poured himself a cup of coffee, melting into hot, dark bliss as he imbibed a healthy draught that heated his core. He rejoined Tanya in the bathroom and groomed his hair and teeth so he looked presentable. He felt bad, not having any human toiletries for Tanya, but she would have to manage without for a day or so until he could buy her some. Ronny was so deep in thought he didn't notice Tanya staring up at him, enamored by his sharp, handsome, well-dressed appearance.

Once he was ready to go, he whisked Tanya away to the living room and set her on the couch. He poured some water into a bottle cap for her and left snacks out so she wouldn't go hungry. He stacked up some books and miscellaneous objects alongside the couch so she could climb down or back up as needed. He turned on the TV for her so she would have at least something for entertainment, lowering the volume and setting the remote next to the food and water on the couch cushion.

"Is there anything else you can think of that you might need?" Ronny asked, kneading his hands as he stood over her.

Tanya examined her surroundings. "I think this will do," she answered. She smiled up at Ronny and her heart fluttered. She was charmed by his kindness in taking care of her every possible need.

Ronny crouched down to her level and brushed her cheek with the tip of his index finger. She gripped his finger with her small hands and rubbed it in a gesture of appreciation. "Look... I'm sorry that this is all I can do for you, for now. I'm hoping to make my living space more comfortable for you soon. And... I'm sorry for the mess. I'll clean up when I get the chance."

"Oh, Ronny, you've been so kind. I know you're doing your best," Tanya replied gratefully. "Thank you for everything you've done for me." Ronny gave her a tender smile. He stood back up, regarding the tiny human for a minute, before leaving for work with his coffee mug in hand. He made sure to lock the door behind him, so nobody could get in to steal Tanya from him.

A pit of anxiety formed in his stomach as he thought about leaving her alone. He assured himself she would be fine. He hoped she wouldn't try to run away. He had selfish reasons for this sentiment, but he was also genuinely concerned about her well-being. He was fully aware she was still frightened of him, despite all his efforts to assuage her fears. He sipped his coffee and ruminated.

When he entered the gigantic Big Corp Inc. building, he found himself watching his feet so he wouldn't accidentally step on any humans. He shook his head. He usually didn't bother with such trifles. Caring about humans was a foreign concept to him. He could trample one, crush it under his shoe, and not even care. But now... thanks to Tanya, he was beginning to see them in a different light. Not as inferior, insignificant creatures, worthy only of condescension, but as tiny beings in need of help and special care. He wasn't sure what to make of this new development.

He rode the elevator up to the third floor, still thinking about Tanya. Where could he buy human stuff for her? He hadn't a clue, but he knew some folks in the office who would know. Candy, his first human coworker, lived on the large side of the city with her Giant boyfriend Martin, so she had to procure such things for herself at some point. Her desk was close to Ronny's.

He paused at the entrance to her cubicle. She was standing on her Giant-sized desk, distracted as she prepared for her workday. Ronny observed her briefly, leaning on the cubicle wall. Candy sensed his looming presence and looked up. Her face contorted into shock and terror upon beholding the terrible Giant who had bullied her so cruelly in the past. She blanched and started to quiver all over, taking a step back. Ronny scowled and turned away, continuing on to his own desk. Candy would be no help to him. He hated her reaction, not that it was unwarranted. He had nearly killed her, multiple times, a while back after all.

Ronny typed on his computer for a while, until he ran out of coffee. He went to the break room to refill his cup with the essential fuel he needed to drag himself through the workday. On his way back, he happened to run into Martin, Candy's boyfriend. Martin would of course be capable of helping Ronny with his human dilemma, but the two Giants were not on good terms. Martin hated Ronny for tormenting his fragile little girlfriend, and Ronny hated Martin for beating him up and being a stupid, blubbering lunkhead. The two glared at each other as they passed in the hallway. Ronny would find no help there either.

Ronny tried to think who else had human ties in the office. He was fairly certain Bianca had a human boyfriend, but she hated him too. Ronny had called her a slut too many times for them to get along in any capacity. The only others Ronny could think to ask were the newer additions to the office, two additional human coworkers. Ronny didn't know them at all and couldn't even remember their names. Not surprisingly, since all the humans in the office shared a special bond, Ronny's reputation as a human hater preceded him. Candy had warned the other humans not to interact with him, since he was dangerous. Ronny was more than happy to play the part as a brooding, taciturn Giant by nature, so they would fear him and leave him alone. Up until now, he had no reason or desire to talk to any humans.

The easiest way to engage one of the humans in conversation would be to ambush him during the lunch break, on the way to the break room. That way, Ronny wouldn't have to go out of his way to locate one, and he could corner the human to prevent him from running or hiding. Ronny's desk wasn't situated in the most opportune spot to run into a human besides Candy, but he had a good predatory instinct for this sort of thing, so he stalked the hall, searching for his prey. He was lucky enough to spot one of the humans, a small man, trekking back to his desk after lunch. Ronny padded over, trying not to quake the ground with his great big clomping steps, but his enormous shadow gave him away.

"Hey, you," Ronny called down to the tiny speck of a man at his feet. The little human just about jumped out of his skin with alarm. He was carrying something in his hands—Ronny couldn't tell what the infinitesimal thing was from his extraordinary height—and he dropped it on the floor.

"R-r-r-ronny!" he stuttered, gaping wide. He tried to run, but Ronny anticipated this response and stomped his big black shoe in front of the man to block his escape route and herded him into a corner with his feet. Ronny crouched down to get closer, placing one hand on the wall for stability, still towering over him. The man pressed his back into the corner and trembled, his legs buckling beneath him as he realized he couldn't get away.

"W-w-what do you w-want?" the human stammered, struggling to speak.

"I have a question for you," Ronny said to the man with a dark smirk. The man stayed silent, continuing to cower in the corner. "Do you know where I can buy human things on this side of the city?"

"W-what?" the man choked out, clearly blindsided by the unusual question.

"Human things. Like furniture and toiletries and stuff like that. Any ideas?" Ronny cocked an eyebrow, looking down at the man with sharp intensity.

"I-I don't know," the man squeaked. "I live on the human side... I just commute here... I don't know anything!" He wiped sweat from his forehead with a clammy hand.

"Dang. Too bad," Ronny growled, and huffed with irritation. He looked over at the object the human left on the floor, which he could now see was an empty tupperware container from lunch. "Oh, you dropped this." He pinched the container between his fingers and offered it to the man. He took it from Ronny with a baffled look plainly visible on his face.

"What's your name again?" Ronny asked.

The man hesitated before answering. "Connie." Ronny grunted in acknowledgement. He stood up to his full height, towering over the small human, and without another word lumbered off back to his desk. As the tremors in the ground from his footsteps faded, Connie sat in the corner in a quivering heap, stumped by the whole interaction.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

81K 1.7K 51
Caesar doesn't have a hard life but she does have a complicated one. The world has changed over the years and so have humans. Nearly every human grew...
22.4K 655 12
My first ever g/t work. Inspired by Arrietty, although different plot. Contains sfw interactions only (minus some angst) (43,000~ words). Everything...
38.7K 912 26
A troubled teenager gets kicked out of her high school and is forced to enroll in a boarding school for giants. As a tiny human, she struggles to nav...
23.3K 1.3K 80
2 in the Getting In Deep series. LGBTQ, Thriller, Sci-Fi, vore. Agents Will and Louis of the Watch are sent after an experimental virus in the wrong...