vet sama nnsg oneshot

By AcrophobicElevator

first person pov oneshot around vet sama and an original narrator More

vet sama oneshot

23 1 1
By AcrophobicElevator

     I pushed open the door to the veterinary office and held my arm, panting.

     You would never know if you were looking in from the outside, but along with the terrible drought currently ongoing, there had been a recent breakout of rabies in the area. 

     More and more animals and nekos were getting infected every day. Humans and nekos stayed inside, separately of course, and veterinary offices were getting overloaded with new patients to the point of building small shantytown-like medical centres in order to house new patients.

     Everyone was dropping like flies. I, myself had lost numerous friends and family members to the virus.

     And now it was my turn. 

     Blue polka dots flashed in my eyes and I almost fell over. I stepped forward and caught myself. I started to hear a terrible ringing and another pang of pain shot up my arm coming from where I was bitten.

     Around a week ago, I was a perfectly healthy neko. I was also stupid enough to disregard the rabies epidemic as some far away problem. I made the idiotic mistake of going outside and getting bitten.

     If I could take it back..

     "Well, what's happened has happened"

     If I could be that calm about it, I wouldn't be narrating my death like this. What a waste.

     The nurse came rushing in, hearing me drop to the ground. She said in a grave but clear and pretty voice,

     "A̶̧̪̮̩̝̤̣̠̟̫͐n̵̮̠̩͉̋̔̔̇͛́̚͠͝o̸̢͉̼̺͖͂́̂ẗ̷͎̖̪̣͎̝̗̲́̊́̃̓̒̃̑͜͝͠h̵̜̥̹͆͑̓̆̏̏̔͠ȩ̴̛̱͕͖̟͚̻̞͍͋̓̌̍͑̈̆͠r̵̺̥̠͕̒̊́̀͂͒͋̀̎̂ ̷̮̖̼̪̣̼͕̞̮̆p̶̡̛̖̫͙͔̔̀̉̆̿̋͛͜͝a̵̹̯͖͍̠̱͇͓͋͜t̵̼̫͓̐͆̔̆̍̒͒̔͋͝i̵̯̥͙̮͍̟̹͊͂̊̔̊̆̔͘͝é̷̖̹̓̈́̍̓̽̄̊͠n̴̡͎̬̉̃́̇͂̈̔͑͝t̴̺̓͆̀́͝,̴̨̓ͅ ̴̭̥̤͚̞̟̮̙͌̓h̴͍̋̌̓̿̈̈́ư̴̳͍̰̍͐̐͑͋̇͒̕͠h̴̤̗̻͈̜̿̍̈́͛͜͠ͅ?̴̧̫̬̯̜͙̝̄͐̾̍̊̆̚͠ͅ ̷̧͚̙͎͇̥̅̅͆̚̕͝W̵̢͍̉̃͂̈͜ḩ̵̖̎o̴̬̲̘̮̔̌̈́a̶̡̟̬̦̬͐͒͋͑͒̈́͊̚͝ĥ̷̛̝͊͐̉́̓̊̌͝!̵̼̳̪̹̤̤̍̉́̄̓́̐̊̌ ̵̡̛͉̱̥̮͋̉͗̒̓͑̕A̴̱̜͒̔̌̋͗͠s̷̺͆͌́͌͊s̴̖̪͎̖̘͙̬̈́ị̶͎͍̫̺̭͕̽s̷̲̬̜̣͕̰͓̺̤̯̿̇͋̈͗́̌̈́̎ţ̴̡̨̺͙͈̱̩̯̰̉̃̊a̴̬̙̺͘n̷̡͍̞͓͓͕͎̟̔̉͌͑͜t̴̫̰̋̈̾̈́͊͘͘,̶̡̙̾̂̌̆̒̎̈́̃̒͠ ̴̳̈́́̐̒̋̽͋͋̕͠ģ̴̧̡̤̭̣̪͈͕̰̉̃̎͛̃͗̕e̵̛̹̖̦̥̲̠̹̜̙̓̔̿͠t̵̻̫̼̆̒̿̿͂̾̀̀́ ̴̪͒̑̈̃͊t̵̛̯̜̰͕̂̿̓̏͆̕͝ḩ̸͖̻̫́̌̄̔̂͂͐ě̸̛̬̄͂̋͘͝ ̵̡͚̎̑͆͋̊̔͌̌͘͝ģ̷̹̹͍̟͒̆̂͘u̴̱͇̳̟̗̦͉͛͒͋̈́̏͝r̵̗̰̾̀̓͒͐n̶̺̩̟̹͈͕̝̗̹͔͌̾̀̊͐͘̕̕ȩ̸̙̞̼͎̜̳̫͛͛͑͒͌̇ỷ̵̨̬͎͈̰́̅̉̈́̊ ̸̐ͅo̸̤̥̪̫͍̍̀͗͐v̷̫̳̗͇̰̗͙̟̞̐̾̿͐̕͘ͅe̷̺̭͓̼̼̣͎̜̽̉̇͜ŕ̵̲̲̺̃̎͑̓͑͜͝ ̷̣̭̺̰͍̪̓̊͑̆̂͜͜h̸̛̛͉̰̬̤̜̯͑̾̓̑̓͋̚ē̸̪̤̩͇̞͉͖̊̓̐̕͘͜r̶̢̰̈́ḙ̸̢̖̦̗̗̙͇̼͔́̈́̔̎̾.̴̧̦̬̻̯̯̊͋̉̿ ̶͙̮͎̲͒W̶̲̲͈̬̑̾͒̿͗͒̇̐̊͝ë̵͇́̅͐͝ ̵̥̹͈̰̣̻̞̜̮͖͗̓̆͑͛͑ḩ̵͔͚̤͕͉̪̦̑̀̃͜͜a̴̛̛͖̭̜͛̆̉̀͑͝͝v̸̡̥̘̯̮̇̒̏͊͋̈́͒̅ȩ̶̢̛̻͈̘͇͚̖͔̅̈́́̍̎ ̶̤̥͚̏̍͐͘͜a̷͕̹̮̣̋̌͛̏̃͐͝ ̸̖̀͊̓̄̍̈́p̴̘̾̉̿̐̽̐̾̚ͅă̸̢̨̻̱ṫ̶̨̡̗̺̣̅̋̕i̵̞͙̳̟͉̞̟͌̈́̾͛ě̷̡̩̜͖͍͐̀̑̚n̴̨̗̗̞̤͕̣̆͝t̵͍̣̝̻̫̗̹̰̲̂̑ͅ ̷̢͓̜̞̘͔̽̉ͅỉ̴̩͘n̴̪̬̞̫͚̊͋̀̊ ̶̨̨̯̖͈̘͈̗͌͌͊͊͆͗̾ņ̷̨̧̺͙̰͔̖͔͋́͌ě̷̗̱̜̦̩̃e̸͇̻̘̮͓̖̥̘̥̅͋̇͆̑̍̀͂ḑ̷͔̬̠̱͍̇͝ ̸̨̥̀̊̑͘͝ǫ̷̛̜̣͉͍̦̍̊́̆̀̆̓̕̕f̶͔͕̩̓̓̃̌̉͋̀̽̓̔ ̴̛̬̲̟̭͊̄̈͌i̶̤̎̀̈́̑́͐͌͒͝ṃ̵̝͉͕̦͈͌́́̀̈́m̵̢͙̥̗̩̤͆̓͒͂̇͠e̶̜̺̠͛̐̓ḏ̶̙͈̝͕̞̮̝͛̍į̸̧̡͍̳͉͇̭̫̉͗̽̋͛á̸͓̭͓̱̞͑̈́̇̔͐̚͜ͅͅt̷̼̿e̶͈͊̍͊̇̆̒̓̀̕̚ ̷̡̞͙̆͜s̴̞̱͍̠͎͓̺̉̏́́̈͘u̴͇͍͛͂̑̂̏̈́͆͌̚r̸̼͈̲̰̗͇̓͋͊̈̎͐̕g̶̥̲̼̯͎͗̑̾ė̸̠̩͕͎̳̼͆r̷̮̜̻̱̥̄̍͗̏̑̚͝y̸̢̳̥̜͐͌̇͜.̴̮͓̲̞̟͐̀.̷̢̡̬̤̺͓̤͂̆.̸̗͕͔̝͖͌̒̂̿͊"

     Her voice seemed to trail off as I lost consciousness. I stayed unconscious for a good long while. 

     It was a dreamless, cold sleep. Though I couldn't think, feel, or sleep, it was calming in the way a lullaby was. Like a mother stroking a child's head.

     Loving. Something I was incapable of.

     Waking up from my coma gave me this exact reality check. I had woken up today, as well.

     Feeling my stomach softly rumble and hunger gnawing away at my insides,  I pushed my stomach in a little, not exactly a punch, but not as soft as I could, either.

     "The nurses are busy and they had the generosity to take you in. You can't ask them for anything."

     So, I didn't. I lay in bed, staring at the blank white wall before my bed. 

     The nurse I had met yesterday walked in suddenly. I jumped a little, not speaking. She didn't say anything for a while, either, only taking a look at my charts, my IV, and writing something down in a little notepad.

     "S̸̝͙̗̆͆̌́̚͝͝õ̸̦̱̩̻̳̣̣̟̂̓́̉̊͆̓͝,̴̪̫̪͖̍̎̏͌̐̏̓ ̸̢̞̘̝͙̘̰͑͗̎̋I̶͍̼̋̉̒͆ͅ ̶̝̫̰̪̻̺̮́̀̾̊͊̔̏̽͝š̵̲̫̄̏͐͂̂͗͂̀͠ͅe̴̙̜͕͆̄̃̌̑͝͝e̸̛̛͚̩͋͊͂̍̎͆͌͂ ̴̨̮͈͇̤̰̦̜͊̓͗͗̚y̵̛̦͇̳͔̘̠̞̳͓̝̒̆̕͘͝ơ̶̢͓̙̳̼͔̈́̆̾̓̽͆̽ų̸̡͕̻̘̱͖̤͉̻̐̉͛̃̕͠'̶̯̩̥̬͔̠̳͂̽̃̀ṿ̵͚͖͙̖̱̲̠͈͘ę̸̫͂̋͊̀͆̅͗ ̵̰̤̫͙̮̥̞̬̥͂͛͊̀̚w̶̨͕̪͓̩̙̳̻͂͑́́o̸̩̖͔̊͂̏͒͌͜ķ̷̭͈̈́̂͒̈́ḙ̵̔̈́́̾͆̇̋̅̂̚ņ̶͎͚̬̔̊̐͘ ̶̛͔̳̼̘̣̼̜͕̀̈́̔̕͜ư̶͖̱̈́́̄̍̏̀͝p̴̲̅͆͆͂͊.̵͔̊̑͋͆̓͠ ̵͈̰̙̣̯̻̅̄͋̈́̕͝͝H̸̨̱͕͚͚͕͝ͅơ̵̲̺͎͍̼̣̦̮̐̓̔̎͜͜w̸̫̗͎̝̩̰̜̯͂̍͛͂͒͝ ̸̧̡̠̗̖̖̪̩͍͛̈̀̚͜a̷̛͕̦̬̖̦̘͉r̸̩͎͎̤̦̫͛̏ͅe̷̙͚͙͍͘ ̴̬͔̫͙͍̉͌̂̋̐̏͆́ẙ̴̨̢͇̩̹̫̮́̂͜o̵̠̓ǔ̶̹̹̲͔͗͝ͅ ̸͉̯̎͛̋̐̂͒f̷̪̼͕́e̴̢̪͓̪̟̬̖̞͓͂̕͝è̸̹̝̞̥͒̍̈̈́̾̎̽l̸̺͎̫̙͇͚͖̭̱͒̈͂̇̒̾͋̓̏͠i̷̙͌ņ̶͕͍̘̗̍͐g̵̪͕̓̾̍́̆͒̏́̓?̶̡̈́ ̴̳̻̞͙͆̆̏D̶̮̻̉̐̇̌̏͊o̴̻̩̮̣͐̈́̀͜ ̵̧̣͍̫̳̌́̑̎ý̵̨̥͚̰̄̈̑̒ŏ̸̤̰͖͎͒u̴̞͕͉̹̇͑̚ ̴̰͔͇̣̗͉͙̂́͘̕͠ͅǹ̵̝̥̰̟̓͆̑̔̕͝e̷̥̬̲̪̰̹̙̎̈́̀̋̃͌͐͒̓ͅḛ̷̞̩͈̽̾̒̽̓̀d̴̻̟̣̔̒͛ ̷̩̥̠̠̙̖͗̈́͑̈́͂͜͜͝ͅm̶̤̭̐́̉͑̒̑͘e̶̳̗̎̈̓̆̒̑̿̽̌͝ ̷̨̭̹͖̲̲̟̈́̐̈́̈̆̒̚͜ṭ̴̡̼͎̜̀͑̅̇ỏ̴̧̖̦̼̻̬̫͊̽͜͝ͅ ̵͚̙̱̖̞̦͍̈́́̈́́͘͜͝b̸̝̠̹̪͋̈́̇̂͗r̴̨͉̰̲̩̻͋͜i̶̬͚̫̳̒̎ͅń̴̼̣͕̠̥̑̊̽̍͠g̸̗͎̹͓͓̎ ̶̡̨̥͈͓͈͖̓̾̈́̇̿̕y̴̧̗̲̏̏̋́̏̇̍͌̀͠ọ̸̧̢̨̬͉̝̘͙͗̔̍̃̍̂̀̓̈͜ų̷̯̟̻͙̙̻͍̺͈̍͐ ̷̛̜̳͇̲̻̪̹̣̍͂́̓̃̍̃̊ȁ̸͕̫̿͗̈̒̅̇̀̈͐n̶̨̪̻̖̘̣̬͓̲̋y̸̨̨̙̪̠͍̻̏͋̆̕ ̸̯̖̙̥̄͜f̸̮̣̳̎̆ͅo̷̫̺̰̦̪̦͇͉̍͗̄̈́o̷̧͇̹̹̖̺̘̘̱̓̽̀͒͒̄͌̀̔͘d̷̫͑͒͝ ̷̡̪̺̦͔͔̰̋͂̔͋͛̿̿̓͜͝ó̷͖̟̐̐͛̑̿̀͗͝ͅŗ̵͍̪̖̒͆̏̉̕͝ ̷̱̝̝̝̹̺͕͉̫̝̈̾ẅ̴͉̲́̅̈́̌ḁ̶̙̱̣̼͈̲͖̮̓̈́̄̓͋ṱ̵̢̜͇͚̾̏͛̈́e̶̘͚̓̈́̐r̵̼̬̦̙̯͚͔̘̪͋̉̊͗̆͋̔̕͘͝?̴̨̰̱̮̹̠̹̿̄̇̒͒̂̈́͜͝ ̴͓͚̲̣̝͖̼͖̔̌̎̂́̈́̕͠Y̸̟̮̕ọ̴͉̹̯̩̬͇͉͗̄̇̈́u̸̜̎̋̑̈́̀͐̾͘ ̶͚̠̥͆͗̅̿̅̾̍̾ͅc̵͕̬͙̼̖̗̱͕̟̬̋́̌̇̄̔ő̸̲l̸̯͖̘̠̥̰̼̈́́̆̃͒l̷̹͈͓̹̣͇͙̣̘͑̿͒̿̋̈̓̄͘ä̶̧̬͉̲̯͈̼͉́͑p̸̬͇͗̈́s̶͍͕̣̭͖̭̊̎͛̅̂̅̉͠ẻ̵͉̦̘͙̪̹̳̮̮̩̄̉̃́̀̐̐d̴̡̝̮̬̦̳̮̜̋͜ͅ ̷̨̨͙͔̯͚́s̶̤̱͇͈͆͌́͆͛̓̒̑́̂ű̴͉̩͈̮̙̼̋d̶̬̥͓̆̀̎́͑̃̀̽͗d̶̢͓̼͈̝̗̥̈́̒͐̄͒̌ͅe̵̝̦̓̓n̸̘̲̺̅͒̈̆̍̓͌͑͠͠l̶̙̳̫̭͍̋̓̍͋ͅý̸̲̮̞̥̖̹̙̩̳̊̓̈́͜ ̴̰͈͇̪̩͆̅̈́̒̒̈̾̅ẁ̸̢͖̻̺̱̥̩̗͗͌̈́͒͜͜h̵͍̅̂̓ͅì̶̢̛͙͔̦̫̜̅͆̋͠ḷ̷̹̞̗̯̮̻̥̆̅͌̓́̓͠͝ͅȩ̷̧̩̦͍͉͖̈́͌́̐͐͑̂͐̕ ̷̨͇͇͉̗̲͔̦̲͊̀͆̾̃͊̊̀̚̚ͅi̶̧̳̦̹͙͉͉̍ň̷̪̳̝̝̩̔̊̈́́ ̷̢̛̞̘͉̀̇̋̍̐̾͊̔ç̸̞̩̟̳̙̉͋̈́̊͛̀͜͠r̴͚̜̉́̇̂͑̓̌̌͑̋ĩ̸͙̒̌t̸̡̢͓̞̺̱̿̓̾͠ĩ̶͓̘͉̞̻̠̪̅ć̷̝̩̞̹̱̖̿̈́͗͑͂̑̀̚ä̵̼͍̩̱͉̱̩͙͇́̆̂͒͂̐̊̚͘l̸̯͎͕͎͎̺̮̥̜̀̽̓̒͂̚ ̴̧̖̭̬̭͈̔͐̉̓̈͊̆̌̕ḉ̷̧̤̠̞̮̜͕͚͆̑o̷͚̳̘͓̯̖̞̹̾n̷̤̝͇͙̼̹̽͛͒́͆̉͗̏͌͠ḏ̵̢̀̑͗̃̈́̄̇i̷̡̧͇̭͇͌̆̔̽̇̎̓̚͘͠ṱ̴̼̘̺̯͇͕̊̏̋̋̿̉̆͘̚͝i̸̛̯̇͒͌́̆̋̚ȍ̷͉n̴̨͓̻̂̀̈͆͂̋̏̓͌̕.̴̼̈́̽̿̓̍̕ ̵̞̣̭̦̀̈́̈́͑̐͝Y̴͎̱̳͚̩̓͑̓̌̿͌̈̚͝͝ȯ̷̡̖̝͙͉ͅụ̸̻͇͚̤̲͎̲͍̓̄̅̑̈́̃̏̀͐͂ ̸̫̹̼̤̲̙̣͈́͐͜ņ̵̼͍̘̺͓͗̈́̉̏̅͋͂é̵̢̦̺̫̱͍̌̅̃̚͘͜ę̸͍͕͉̹̼̀̊d̵̓̈̒̋̓̐̽̑̈̕ͅḛ̵̤͒̉̈́͛̂̆̂̎̄͠d̸̮̤̬͐͋͋̓̔̀́̋̄̃ ̷̧͚͉͓̯̣̓̾͒͆̉̕͜͝à̶̜̠̳̠͔̳̫̜̗͙̉͒͆̇̇̕ ̴̡̖̲̥̲̗͍͇̯̉̔͜s̸̡̱̟͕̲̗̺̫̞̹̅̔̾͒͌̚ú̸̧̟̩̹̹͎̗̾̽r̵̯̱̟͙̹̩̙͈̈̒̏̈́͛͘ͅg̷̯͎̘͍͎̞͚̉̔̋͋̌̀͆͋ẽ̷͙̱̮̻̩̩͍͂̊ṙ̴͔̻̈́͊y̶̫̣̽.̸̧̥̟͙͖̼͙͇͕͐̉͑́́̽̚ͅ ̸̡̡͚͕̤̘̳̖̹̃͒́̅̀͗͌͘̚͜Ḑ̶̛̦̳̩̺̜͛͊͠o̸̥͌͆͛͒̚͝e̶̞̖͓͕̳̻̹̐̑̿̓͒͑s̶̨̝̻̜͛̂̿́͂̃ ̵̹̆̓͋͠y̴̧̰͕̘̖̗̘͚̤̫͂̅̌̂̋̌̕͠o̵̫̦̮̍̓u̶̠̜͚̤̞̰̝̜̝͑̈́̂̆͠r̵̢͚̺̮͔̪͕̋ͅ ̵̢̬̹̻͒̔͜ͅŝ̵̞͉̖͆̓̅̇̇̕͠͠c̶̡̻͍̫̻͂̌ͅa̸̖͚̥͉̙̩͉͆̓͋̒͘r̵̝͗͋̄̑͊̚ ̵̧̛̯̘̼̜͎̼͓͈͛̀͘h̴̢̢͙̦̯̠̪̃͘͜ǘ̴̢̨͚͎̤̙̄͂r̵̢̛̗̠̬͎͊̒̓̃̄̃͐͠t̵̢̼͈̹̹̫̼̭̉?̸̼̐̓͋͛̌̓͋͘̕͘ ̴̧̥̜̘̯̮̱͈̗͙͛̊̇̃̍͋D̵͖̻̍̓͌̎̈̿̍̚ȍ̴̬̝̻̝̼͉̘̽͗͒̔͗̓͆͜ ̸̛͔͇̘͚̹̟͜y̷̢̢̼̰̺̙̅̓͆̉̂̀̍ő̸̲͓̞̽u̶̡̨͚͔̳̖̺̒̓̿̓ ̵͖̥̯̹̈́͊̓̆́͛̌ͅn̷̛͇͈̳͇̹͔̰̣̘̥̂̓̐̔͛͑͝e̷̗̦̿͑̌̌̓̃͝é̷̠̙̤̠̗͉̮͖͍̅͗̽ď̵̨͚̣̩͕͚̲̝̥̯̔͒̀̏͝ ̶̧̡̟̪̗̞̯͇̝͎́̔̾̈́̕a̴͚̋̐͌͘ǹ̶̡̅̍̅͋̐͂̿̿ŷ̷̡̛̭̙̱͐̍̔̑́̕ ̴̛̖͍̙͚͇͚̹̈́̽̓p̶̨̻̟̥͍̌̈̓̆͆͊̔a̴̡̛̅̓̇̓̓̒i̵̼̣̜͇̰̾̍ń̴̡̲̱̿̈́ḵ̴͚̩̩̃̎͌̊̋̍̋̊̽͘ǐ̵̡̢͎͕̼̹̈́ͅl̶̪͖͘l̴̟͓͇͎̟̫̓̌̎̑ͅḙ̸̹̞̃̐͛̚̕r̵̨͆s̸̨̪͑͛͋̈́̈́́̿̾͒?̷̻̲͈̰͙͔̾̑̓͆"

     "Ah, no I don't." I said with hesitance.

     She saw right through me and brought me a bowl of porridge, watching me sup at it while I processed everything.

     A surgery, huh? I would have to take a look at the scar, later. There seemed to be some kind of ointment applied to it, like Vaseline.

     I had only managed to swallow a few bites before feeling full. Damn it. I quickly shoveled more into my mouth to teach myself a lesson. Porridge leaking from my mouth like a dog's drool, I felt awful.

     She took the bowl away from me and said, "̸͎̠͖͚̮̘̈́̊̏̋̿͊͗͆͘T̶̈́͋͑̽̇̃̊̕͘ͅĥ̶̝̜͎̠̟͕̯̩̟̒͊͋͋e̸̡͎̫͔̮̥͌͌͐͂̏͗͗r̸͚̗̫̮̦͕͓̫̃͜ȇ̵̥͓̩͈̭̦̿̆̅̀̐͆̿̂̎'̸̬̟̄́̏͛̄̓̔͊ş̶̰̳͔̫̫̟̭̼̈́̈́̊́̎̚ ̴͇̃̇́͋̀͊͑̽̎̇n̴̨̧̺̼̠̳̜̯̤͛͝o̷̤̪̍͒̉͊̃̌ ̸̣̱̔͋̈́̐͆n̸̛̛͇̤̏̋͆ę̶̛̟̬̻̹̑e̵̞̳͇̼̼͇͖͑͆͂͂́͘d̶̛̛̗̟̳̼̘͐͋̎͛͌͝ͅ ̵̡̳̀̒̈͋͑̚t̵̮͔̰̭̳͔̤̦̅̾͒͆ö̴̭̰́̍̽͘ ̷̢̘̲͎̤̻̟̖̮͆͛̌͠ͅf̴̬͉̦̫̺͉̫̒̑̓̄ö̵̧̱͖̘̯̱̟̿̓̌̋͒̐̈́̕r̴̲̆c̵̤͎̐̔̽̀̾̃̃̍͘ė̶̲̰̻͆͘̕ ̵̗̻̳̫̃͐́ỹ̷͈̻̻̺̰̩͎̐o̸̧͙̐̅̓ų̶͖̤̫͌̃̎͛̇̿͘̕͠ṙ̸͖͙̳͙̳͚̘̘̼̈̎̉̓̒͆ͅs̶̝̬͚͖̳̉̇͜͜͝ě̵̗̜͍̞̗̹͜l̴̨͈̦̻͉͉̦͂͌̈̑̽̕f̴̧̼͔̣̙̫͚̲̎̑̀̎̎͆͋̚̚͜ ̸͉͎͔̿̍͘͠t̷̡̡̡͖͇̬̟̳̘̹̏̑̓̈́͝o̵̲̽̂̉͜͝ ̵͔̲̻͉̩̼̣͓̔̈́͆̄͠e̸̠̟̜̍̍̌͂͌̌̽̇ã̴̧̜̯̰͖̲̤̺̜͕̈́̽̏͛́̓̍̉t̴̨͓͎̽͒͆̑͊̈̈̈"̵̨͚̫̰̾̌͛̂̍̆̿̕̕͠

     Some more porridge leaked from my mouth.

     "̴̨̲̮̝͙̦͉͇̼̉͊Ȉ̵̤͚͙͓͈̦̺̝̿̐͊́̓̈́͑͝͝ͅt̷̡͙͙̻͉̮͕̓̀̊͐̓̋̕'̸̛͇͚̼̺̺͉̯̅̈́̓̂̄͂͜s̷̞̱̪̯̤̗̏̅̋͐͆̎̔̀͛͝ ̸̭͚̗̮̈́͗̾̄̄͗̕͝͠o̸͕̗̼̊k̸̘̝̩̬̱̬͕̻̦̹͊̊͂̀̔̔͘͘͠a̴͕͗̑́̀̅̇y̷̢̟̝̘̍̇.̶̛̳̈̃̌̎̈́̽͑̌͘ ̷̛̠̹̯̘͑͋̂̀̒͝O̸͙͙͙̬̕f̸̹̙̓͊̂̿̎ ̵̞̹̀͌ċ̴̫͚̫͉̗͉͉̲͛̂̌ơ̸̢̨͍̦̣͈̱̩ͅu̷̢̡̼͎̲͋̔̔̽̍́͗͌͝r̶͉̎s̸̩̱̩̆ė̷̘̟̰̺͖̲̙͈,̶̰̟̜̱̈̃̓ͅͅ ̵̛͕̦͙̹̘̣͕̭́a̸͕̘̥͗̈̈̀ ̸̧̟̹͕̤̖̭̙͚̠͗̀ĺ̴̤͉̫̖̖̤͙͆̊͋̍̄͒̃o̵̳͓͐̏̇̒̉ť̶̻̝́ ̸̢̛̰͚̲̝̬̤̳̣̖͊̓̃̌ō̵̤̋͗̊͊͆̋̀́̃f̷̢̱͍̱̪͒͊͂͑̋͋͘͜͠ ̴̛̛̼͇͓̹͎̘̽̀ḿ̸̞̯̱͐̉̅ą̸͍̗̮̲̜͝ͅt̴̮̾͛̃e̷̛͎̞̤͙͋̉̓́̓̒̏̔͘ŕ̶̛̳̘̙̳̝̠̙͗̊̌̇̎̏̂ͅȋ̵̡̛̙͈͓͎̘̭̞̿̅͝͠ͅa̴̧̮̮͓̥͍̯͒̄͛̈́̐͠ͅḷ̶̡̡̼̭͇̩͍͊̐̓̿͂͜s̴͚̮̳̠͓̣̜͛̆̾͒̆̔ ̴̻̣͔̫̏͋͆̒̀c̷̠̘̫͗̒̿͐̍ơ̵̧̥̬̯̳̅͛̔̅̚͝ͅű̵̢̧̡̘̜͉̱̪͕͓l̵̡͍̰̯̭̥͉̖͍̝̆̀̊̒̈́ḑ̴̢͎̞̘̲̖̮̠͌̾̇̅̎̏͆̋̀ ̴̱̺̟͎͆b̸̮̈́̈́͌̂͛͛̈́͌̐̋e̶̺̳̜̯̺̬͈̥͎̤͒̍ ̶̤̺̦̼̘͚̮͈̼̓̓́̎͘ş̵̩͕̳͔̲̝̥̻͑͜a̸̡̗̲͇̫͈͍̟͐́͑͐͐ͅv̸̛̭͈̠̮̗͍͈̲̖̀͑̐̾̀͛́̚͝e̶̅̆͜͠d̴̢̗̠͕̙̫̟̫̙̓̓͌͠ ̶̡̧̭̮̭͇̳̭̈̊͆̌̋͐̑͛̒͐ì̶̢̦̼̰̥̤͍͜ͅf̴̩̠͋̎̎̆̄͗̋̉͘͠ ̵̨͎͈͗̑̀̐͗o̶̪̪̞͎͛̈̅͝͝n̸͙̙̩̗̪̦͖̆̆̈́̌̋͐͘͝e̷͖̳̟̗̯̜̻̹̣̋́̓̆̅ͅ ̵̡̛̣̈́̉̊̌̊̒̃͘͝ć̷̺̜̬͌̏ơ̶͖̫̭̤̆̑̎ũ̶͖̏͆̃̈́̓́̑͘̕l̶̮͚͔̣̠̠̈́̽̏́̎̓d̶̛̮̙̹̤̋͑̔̄̊̚̕ ̴͓̬͇͓̲̼̐̀͑̍͗s̵͖̝̼̞̦̥̊͑̊̆̋̆̍̂̉̀a̶̘̮̜͇͈͂̀̃v̶͓͉͂͂̏̄̀͑͌͌̂̕e̸̡̧̦͕̰̟̥̪̒͗̌ ̶̞͚͎̅̓̈́̃̈́͂̕͝t̷̗̔͂h̵̖͒̔̾͋́̍̓r̷̢͖̝̹̝̝̻̝̒̓̍̃̃̉̇͌̕͝ȩ̶̖̣̪̻̬͇̠͗̓̀̽͌̀̀̉̈́͝ę̸̹͔̽̈́̽̌̈͘ ̷̡̳̤͕̦̖͖̥̮̹̓̿̊̆̈́͆͋̄g̴͉̯̙̲͋́́͐͛̋̚r̷̦̻̝̹̯̫̝̠̎̀͆̾̅̄͊̂̔a̷̗̟̣̱̋̈́į̸̯̲͓̩̘̄̃̓͠ņ̷̪̩̝́̊ͅs̸̨̛͉̲̲͎͈̠̪̻ ̴͈͕̗̱̪̫̤͔̱̂͗̔̔̅̍͂̀o̷̤̙͂̾́͑͊́̂͘̕f̵̰̼̱̒̕ ̸̧͓̼̖̹̜̺̄͗́ř̸̢̞̱̈̂͊̊̀i̸̳͖̻̳͗̄̾̎̅̈́̈́̿̏͝ͅċ̸̭͖͂̅͒e̷̛̫̅̒̌̓̃̃͐ ̷̺͕̅͊́͆́͠f̵̹̃̊̎ȓ̸̢̺̘̠ơ̵͓̽̽̓̋̓̅m̴̧̗͕̠̠̱̱͚̥͇͐͂̋̈̊̿̔̏ ̵̤̖̫͉̥̝̖̹̘̂͝t̴̢̪̯̙͙̩͈͋̿͗̔̆̉̆̑͊ḧ̵̛̟̰̜́͒e̸̜͔͕͓̦̓̾̍̋̒̆̚͜͠͝ͅi̸̯̓̌̎̽͌̄̐̈̀̽r̴̳͐̔͒̇͠ͅ ̷̨̧̰͇̼̟͆͛͊l̸̢͔̥̣̞̮̽͜u̸̦͊͆͗̇̽̓̋̚͘͝n̶̤̼͔̿̓̓̂́͗̔c̴͙̎̾͆̓̈́h̴̟̙̗͗̕ ̶̛̥̖̎̐͋̚͠e̸̦͈̤͖̣͙̟̰͍̍̈́̎̂͊͝v̴̛͙̤̜̦͔͕̯̀̂͌ë̵̹͔̤̗͐̍͝r̶̳̲̆y̸̡̡͓̘̞̩̣̹͂̔ͅ ̴̛̤̻̥͚̲̲͔̝̎̆̂̏̇̑̓̐̐d̸̗̋̈͑̾̌͐̈̚͠ͅͅa̸̞͍̅͑̐̅͠͝y̵͙͕̣̘̅̚ ̷̝͉͚̘̣̖͓͎͇̂̐̊̀͌̉͝͝b̵̲͈͉͍̗̝͇͚͖͓̆̀̃͑͗͑̂̆u̴͓̲͓̭͊͂̓t̷͙͎̜̦͓̠̙̺̮͋͋̄̋̆̾̈͒̐ ̶̢̧̨̮̟̞̜̩̺̲̇ŗ̵͎̝̅̅̅͛̋͋ě̶̛̼̹͂̅ą̵̙̖͈͇͕̲̩̂̒l̵̨͎̳̜̮͐̾̓̓͋̅͆̒̑͝î̵̛͚̫͉̰̀̉̿͊̈́͜s̴̪̥͚̮̘̻̲͖̃̂́t̴̮͕̙̅̆̋̂̎̐͝į̴̩̙͔̞̎͋̚ć̷̲̺̠̎̀̓͐́̏̐͂̚͜à̸̧̲̯̙͔̥͚̟̺̅̎̂͛̊̉̈́l̸̤̇̈́̂̆̿̾̋l̸̡̧͚͚͓͔̂̀͒ÿ̴̛̗̃̽͋̎̐͋͝,̵͎̾̈́͒͊͂͠͝ͅ ̴̩͇̬̟͍̭̳́̊̄̒̌̀̏́̕͜ï̸̗͇̭̫̺̙̯̪͓͗͆̑̽́̊̎͜ṯ̴͓̙̱̰͚̋͑ ̴̨̱̎̈̈́͛̍́̄͌ć̷̮͇̳̦̤͕̽͂́̕͜a̶̖̙̳̮̩̫͋̂̄͘͝n̶̺͍̍͌'̵̛͈̉͛̍̐̿̕ẗ̶̡̲́̈́̅̒̑̉͒͐̆́ ̴̨̘͉̝̥͠ḧ̸̡̥͓͔̣̮͔̇̐̉͌͗̚ḁ̷̡͚̹̲̔̈́̉͌̒̃̐̚p̶͖͓̘̾̀̆̑̅̅̓̽́͜p̸̢̨̣̰̮̗̖͚̮͚̔̇͋͆̒̿̉͠ę̵͖͎̜̒̐̔̋͆͗ń̵͉̫̤̉̓̈́̅̐͆̈.̵̡̞̫̗͉̟̣̳̫͋͐̋͌̚̚ ̷̖̺͈̜͉̹̐̂̄̋͊̌͝͠Y̴̰̖̩̬̮̹͍̐o̴͍̪̜̪̜̦̾̒̒̚̚͜͝ͅú̶̬̳̩͓̘̙͇̞͖̍̾̚̕ͅ ̷̛̯͈̫̀͋̈́͑̊̈́̄̇̈́p̸͖͐̎̂̆̇͛h̴̬̲͔͉̟̗̲͈̪͙͑͂͌͛y̵̡͕̼̠̰̗͒̉s̸̥̣͋í̸̮͗̌̉̽̀̌̂c̵̢͚͔̦̻̣̦̻͍̤̓͊̐̒͛̓̓̾͝a̶͚͗̆̉̃̌̿ḽ̵̨͎̲̭̥̙͈͌̄̇̀́͘l̷̈̆̓̾̂̓͌̅̇͜y̸̙͗̽̂̄͋̽̆̕͝ ̶̧̟̥̰̥̺͓̭̆͐c̴̢̡̩̘̮͊̾̂á̷͓̒͌̽n̵̡͖̺̹͇̺̗̈́̒̓̎͜͜ͅ'̶̧̟͉̠̌̐̔̀͘t̸̡̬̗̝̟͇̟̊͑̿͂̐̂̕ ̴̝̇̆̉̔̂̿d̶̡͍̣͚̯̲̭̯̃͆̌̕͝ĭ̴̹̋̈́͆͋s̷̨̩͍̟̖͗͑̅̿̑̅͜͠t̴̲̮͓͖̔̏̓͑̓͐̎̔͝r̵͕̤̤͊̄͗͘í̴̢̳͈͓̬̈́ͅb̴̝̜͌̓̎̀̔̓̓͜͝u̴͕̗̯͚̻̒͛͠ṫ̴̳̤̬̳̖̈́̊̃̋͝ḙ̴̈̏̉͐͛ ̵̯̮̩̱͖̲̔͐̓́̀̏̌̚̚a̶̺̖͆̔ͅl̷̰̗̯̞̗̼̖̆̓̐̌̀̐͜l̶̮̺̗͖̗̥̺͖̆͐̀̿̽ ̴̹͈̲̦̘̖̼̐͗͂̅̃̅̕͝o̷̙̗͖̮̪͐́f̶̢͙̗̘̫͓̫͖̣̅̓̀͊͌̈́͛̌̈̈ ̴̳̮̘̟͕̝̻͙̆͌̀̽̒̈́̿̋̊t̴̛̖̩̩̳͐̉͛̇͛͊͗̈́h̷̖͈͎̻͔̼̙̊͗̀̆̄̍̒a̸̲̗̬̩͈̅̈͋̈ṫ̸̘̪͉̤̩̥͊̽́͝ ̶̜̬͓̣͖̞̒͗̔̉ŕ̴͇͔͓̟̤̖̰̇i̷͔͈͈̾͑̌̓̀̈͐͠c̸̢̛̛͔̯͕̟̑̾̀͐͗̅ę̸̥̲͓̫͍̭̳̥̽̒̍̓͊̿́͆̌͝ ̸̢̧̱̥́t̴̠̻̣̆ȯ̷̥̟̆̀͐̊̍ ̷̝̺̉̓̾͐́̌̌̓̕ĕ̷̤̮̣̀͂̽͐͆͛͆̆̚ṿ̴̭͖̘̂ẽ̴̢̧͇̠͈͇͒̕͘̕r̴̫̥͚͕̽̎y̷̫̰͙̽̈́͑̑̄̕ō̷̲n̴̢̠̜̙͙͐̉̓͆̈͑ȩ̷͕͕̗̣̳͑͆ ̴̧̳̩̫̤͈͑͑̈̏́̐̈́͝i̴̧̨̢̠̖̼̊͌̉̀͆͠͝n̴̢̧̝͕͚̼̩̬̞̅̿̈͆ ̵̨̖̙̄̍̂n̷̻̰̮̻̱̘̣̝̓̽̂̌͊͘͘͜e̷̡̨̛͕̲͗̀̆͛̈́͗̄͛̉ę̴̖̰̩̏͋̈̓̍͆͒͋͘͝d̴͖̹̓͐͋̏̌̏̇.̵̧̫̯̗̱́̈́́ ̸͍̣̱̜̝̔͆͋̂̈́̐͘S̶̺͎̠̽̍ǫ̷͖̻̣̮̮̟̭̏,̸̧̫̩͉͇͑̃́̅̈́͂͝ ̴͔̪͕̲̓̊͗̿̂͜į̴̬̯̬̳̲͓̮̅̐͐̏̽͝͠t̴̟͍̤͚̣̟͈͚̋͑̇ͅ'̶̢̣̦͚͌͂̒̽̆̄͂̚s̶̩̗̣͇͍͚̝̋̓̏̿̓͆̚ ̶̱̗̈̅̈́̈͂̃͂̚m̵̖̩̠̝̣̞͖̌ó̸̺͆̆̀͌̓̅̓͘r̷̙̣͙̄̃̌ẹ̷̫̿̂̃́̽͆̃̒͘̚ ̷̛̛̦͇̫̭̏̈́̒́͑̓̒b̵̬͖͕͙͍͌̈́̒̒e̷͕̝͙̓̀͋͗͘̕͠͝n̷̬͕͌̋̓̒ę̵̨̙̬̳̗̼̾́̋̇͊̈̐̌͜ͅf̶̢̱̦̲̪̱̫̥͗́̾í̴̛͖̬̰̌̀͗͝͝c̵̛͔̗̤̬̝̭̑͒̎̐̏̾̏ͅi̷̹̓̌̅̓̔͑̍̀̚ą̸̧̘̖͕͔̭̩͊̑̅̽͊͝͠ͅl̴̡̲̖̋̓̐̈́͝ ̶̢̞̦̭̝̥͚̙̱̇͆̓̉̋͋͋̚ͅṭ̵̙͖͇͒́́̇̏̽͊ò̶̡͂̄͋̒̿͌̕ ̸͍̮͖̭̣̏̊̿f̶̛̺̜͕͚̄̏͐̋̾͜o̷̧̧̝͓̲͔͇̙̙̤̎̊̓̒̊̉̚c̵̡͉̮̳̦̓̏̐̽̊͋̌͜u̶̢͎̼̩̳͕̇̈͐̅͆̔ş̵̠̦̠̺̪̅́̀̊̓ ̵̧̨͎̖̭̺̰͋́ọ̷͙̽̾̂̍̔̋͌̕n̸̡̛̯͑͂̃̂̒̊̕͝͝ ̴̦͓̫̖͖̳͙̘͒͆̾̆̿͆ý̷̻̘̠̯̠̦̦̙o̸̢̧̢͖̬͋͐́̈́͂̒̀̾ǘ̵̖̎̈́̍̚r̴̯͇͈͕͙̺͑͆͊̄̎̀͑s̶̺̓̇e̴̢̤͈͍̅̿͒͛l̷͔̈́̊́͒̈̐͘͝f̶̡̛̯̬͚͕̆͗̚ ̸̝̯̻̦̖̞͂͘ä̴̦̗̰̰̘̬̻̟̮͕́̈́̋̆͠n̸̨͍̹̘̖͚̺̩͛͌͊̈́͌͋̏͝d̵̖̙̺̆͐́̋̍̄͑͂ ̶̛͙̩̓̍̃̂̔̈́y̶̨̺͙̳̰̭̗͌́o̸̻͇̭͓͎̝̍̉̊́̈́̏̅̅ù̷̦͈̞̘̠̻̂̾̇̈́̏̕̕ŗ̷̬͚̜̘̠͔̗̯̈́̎ ̴̧̞̲̖̯̌̽̂͂̓̾̚n̷̢̛̞̮͎̲͓͈͂͐͊̀͘ĕ̶̒͛͜ę̵̤̱̯̉̽̈́̈́ḑ̸̼̯̩̭͖̬̮͍͔͌̈͑͂s̶̟̹̾͐̅̂̑̑̒̈́͝ ̵̢̪̪̻͎̻̤͙̀̽̒̾̈́̓ͅͅt̷͍̭͕̗̊̾̑h̵̡̰͊̉͐̾̌̔̈́͌̇̔a̵̼̩̠̼̖͂͂̂̃́̈̚ṇ̵̤̹͎̫̻̼̞̿̓̓̈́̑͝ ̵͕̣̟͍̫̣̫̺̬̯̆͗ǫ̴̨̺̥̯̮̥̮̻̇̿̉̏̋͝b̶̮̙́ͅs̴̨̻̳͚̈́́̈̓̀̒̔́͋͜ȩ̷͎̟̖̮̤͍̋͊̊̓̍͛͆̕͠s̵̛̛͖̙͇̆͂̂̾̔̆̉͆͜s̸̩̲͈̺͂̀͗̆̿̕͠į̴̛̩̪̯͕̖̩̖̽͘̚͠ń̴̛͇̩̲̗̪͔̈́̚̚g̶̖͙̥̀̓͛̊̽͝ ̵̘̠͇̲̾͐o̸̢͚̰̮͈̹̤̊̊̊ͅv̷̨̲̖̞̪̺̈͝é̷̢̡̖͉͈̙̒̒̇͊̎̿̅͠ř̵̳͓ ̸̢̓̾̽̉ẗ̵̢̨̳͈̮̤̱̭̣̫́̑̑̔̃̆͘͝͝h̵̨̘͔̼̘̬̬̘͂͛̃̐͊̅͂į̴̡̱̟̼̩̘̙̜̣̍̅ṋ̶̳̓̅̒͘g̴̹̜̹͉͙̱̘̅͌͑̐͋̚s̸̢̺̲͔͙̳̬̽̄͐̽͗͘ ̵̱͉̣̠̫͆̊̒̐̊̿͂̽͝t̵͔̠̀͗̀̎̍̿̄̓͋̍h̸̡̧̬̯̝̩̦͇̤͑́̑̀͂̃͑́͒̾ḁ̷̧̘̻͔̳̰̞̽̀̾͗̇̒̈͐̈́̚t̸͓̦͙͛͗̈́̈͋̀͌͑̄̚ ̸̧͈̭̎̂́̊͜͠͝j̵͎̝̹̺͈̏͠ṵ̵̡̡̬̖̖̺̤͉̖̄̐̕ş̷̬̦̺̲̹̰͖̓̽̽̀̊͝͝t̸̢̧̛̼͙̟͚̓̓̆̇̕ ̴̡͎̪̉̈́͊̀́c̶̭̲͓̺͕͚͂a̶̱͕͖̯͉͐̇̇́n̶͍͓͆̽̇͑͒̾'̷̢̍̍t̴̛̫̗̟̯͙͇̔̈́̔͐́̇̇̀̂ ̸̨͔̺̟̣̺͍̗̀b̸̛̛͉͔̣̖̻͐̉̍ȩ̵͙͗̏́̎͒͊ͅ ̸̦̠͇̭̹̠͐̅̽͌̑́̓̕͝͠d̶̢̧͉̊̃̾͠o̸̺̻͚͇͌͑̃̐̈́n̶̟̘̭̯̭͈̻̝̟͋e̵͖̞͍̱͐̓̌̒͊̆͘ͅ.̵͉͐͐̕͜͠"

     And I understood.

     The nurse left and I stared at the white wall again. 

     But this time, I was thinking about myself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...