The Omni Man

By coolocity

After 5 years, Omni Man returns to his planet. His son, Mark, has been in the deepest state ever. Omni Man, o... More

Nick

52 0 0
By coolocity

Omni Man stares down planet Earth. He looks down behind him at his two fat meaty cheeks dropping down, so wet and creamy. He sticks his finger up his butthole and starts shoving it out and licking it repeatedly. Suddenly, an alien appears. Omni Man shoves him up his butthole as the alien is attempting to get out. "So thick, smooth, ahh and creamy!", Omni Man yells out.

Omni Man starts to fly towards earth, feeling the alien kicking in his juicy butt hole. He then lands in Mark's bedroom. Mark then shoves his nose up Omni Mans butthole and starts sniffing real hard. Omni Man then starts applying oil and shaving cream. "Thick, Mark, Thick!", Omni Man yells out after Mark sticks 10 wobbly wet wieners in Omni Mans glory hole. Mark and Omni Man take off their clothes and start making a rat king with their hot dogs. They then proceed to do the crushing with 20 other guys and then they were all so tired.

Remember kids, togetherness makes everything effortless.

The End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 10.2K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 62K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
702K 11.3K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...