Twilight Volturi fanfictions

By Volturi_queen35

Here are some fanfictions, some shorter than others, romances or not -smut or not- over the Twilight universe... More

1- A Kings Mate ( Volturi Kings ) - by EnasReadingNook
2- A Kings Mate ( Volturi Kings ) - by EnasReadingNook
Sense - by fairlyaverageff
Love of the cruel King - by kimi240302
Il Ballerino dei Volturi - by Dripletandgay (Dripletgrey)
Marcus of the Volturi - by pommedeterror
Happily Ever After - by the-volturi-diaries
1- Introspective Aro - by FanaticShippero7
2- Introspective Aro - by FanaticShippero7
Last Christmas - by thedeathlysallows
Couple Workouts - by like-rain-or-confetti
⚠️IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT RIGHTS
Alec x Female!reader - by agirllovespancakes

Volturi One-shots - by TheadoraBlack

1K 10 0
By Volturi_queen35

Daddy Issues (Bella x Alec) - by TheadoraBlack

Story can be found on the AO3 website (Archive of our own).

Disclaimer:

I do not own Twilight, or its characters. This is merely a work of fanfiction.

A/N:

This is inspired by an edit I saw by @Isy_Teller on Tiktok. It is an Alec x Bella pairing. ALEC & JANE ARE NINETEEN.

P.P.S-

Renesmee is here, but I am going to name her Aurora. Also, there is no Jacob imprinting on her, because thats disgusting. The Cullens relocated as soon as Bella got pregnant, so that whole thing is avoided. This takes place a few months after Bella is changed while giving birth to her.

Words : 1.9 k

---

Bella held Aurora in her arms as they walked down the dark corridors of the Volturi castle. She could hear the shuffling paces of Edward behind her. She wished once again that she and Aurora could have come alone.

Surely, he didnt need to be here.

Edward had tried to insist that she shouldnt bring Aurora to Volterra, stating that she would be in danger. He told her over and over that the Volturi would do something terrible to the half-human hybrid.

Carlisle felt she would be safe. The Volturi knew of other half-breeds when he was there, and besides extra monitoring, they never did anything to them.

In her desperation to get away from Edward, Bella had called the Volturi herself. Aro had asked her to visit, commanded her really, so Edward couldn't object.

Bella pushed herself faster so she would be closer to Jane.

Perhaps she should fear the tiny woman, but if anything she felt safe with her. The glares Jane shot Edward gave Bella a secret sense of satisfaction.

"So your marriage was...short lived?" Jane asked.

Bella shrugged. She heard Edward scoff behind her. It was followed by a sharp smack that she assumed was one of the Guards hitting him on the back of the head.

"When I woke up and realized he had lied about being my mate, there was really no going back. His touch feels... wrong."

Jane hummed in acknowledgement.

Edward should have known, as a vampire, that she wasn't his mate. He had been selfish or deluded, or both. Either one was dangerous.

She knew that Aro didnt plan on letting the redhead leave alive, and was glad Bella wouldnt be an issue when the time came. They would have to be careful of the child, though. She didnt need to see that.

Auroras face was tucked into the crook of Bella's neck, in a deep sleep. The little girl seemed unbothered by current events.

She began to nod off as soon as they entered the castle, as if this was her home. She was currently the size of a three year old, though she was only a few months old.

"She's cute," Jane complimented, "it's been a while since we've seen a half-breed child. They usually come to our attention as adults, seeking answers. Most of the mothers dont make it through the childbirth, and the fathers are absent. "

"Perhaps you could give us some answers, as well. Carlisle is trying his best, but he is unprepared for something like this."

Jane threw a look over her shoulder at the sleeping girl as they walked. She hoped they would stay around for a while. They seemed more tolerable than most people.

"I'll see what I can do", she offered.

Bella smiled at her gratefully. The last time she had met the petite blonde, she had been terrified of her, but now she felt a certain kinship. They both seemed to hate Edward, and that was enough for her.

Jane led them deeper into the castle, the corridors getting colder as they went. Aurora whined in her sleep at the change in temperature. Felix stripped off his cloak and draped it over Aurora's back.

He suppressed a chuckle when she sighed contently, and snuggled her face against Bella, once again. Despite it being centuries since he spent any length of time with a child, he still remembered that their cries were torturous. He had no desire to wake the young half-breed.

They approached the large doors of the throne room. The gilded doors depicted scenes of fallen angels and devils. For the first time Bella was able to fully appreciate it. It was gorgeous, something straight out of the Italian Renaissance.

Had they had these commissioned during the Renaissance or stolen them from a church?

Bella shook her head so she could focus. She was still easily distractible, as a newborn. Her control may have been near perfect, but no one could be perfect all the time. Jane pushed the doors open easily, and led them into the throne room.

"Ah, young Isabella," Aro called.

His eyes lit up at the child in her arms. He always loved having children around. They were so happy, and silly. Half-breeds were rare, and to have one amongst them so young, was even more rare.

Aurora stirred in Bella's arms, and squirmed in an effort to get down. Bella sat her on her feet, and held her hand. The little girl seemed to want little to do with Edward. It's as if she knew what he had done, despite Bella's best efforts to shelter her.

Bella unclasped the large cloak from around Aurora's shoulders and turned to hand it to Felix. Aurora looked around the room, until her gaze landed on a man a few feet away, at the foot of the stairs. Jane was standing next to him.

Bella snapped her head around as she heard Aurora's tiny footfalls. She was running in the direction of a vampire Bella had never seen before.

He towered over Jane, who stood next to him. The vampire bent down and stretched out his arms as she approached. Aurora threw herself into his arms as if this was an old friend.

"Daddy!" she squealed, a giggle spilling out of her mouth.

The man smiled down at Aurora indulgently, and then looked up at Bella. Her eyes locked on his, and she was lost.

She took in his face. He had a chiselled jaw, deep burgundy eyes, and dark brown hair that swept over his forehead. Aurora placed one hand on his face, her way of communicating. He broke eye contact with Bella as he listened to the little girl.

Pictures flickered across his mind's eye. A terrible image of Bella near death, an image of Bella gazing adoringly down at her, an image of Bella punching Edward in the jaw before she was swept away by her Aunt Rosalie, an image of Bella trying so hard to make it work despite the betrayal, and finally an image of Bella signing divorce papers and handing them to Jasper who took them resignedly.

Bella had tried to shelter her, but it was impossible to hide everything.

Underlying it all was a longing for a Daddy that would be good to her and her Mommy. One that wouldn't lie and make her Mommy sad. Aurora nodded at him seriously as if to say, "That's your job."

Bella took a step forward involuntarily. The pull to him was nothing like she had ever felt before. Her chest ached with the desire to go to him. A strong hand wrapped around her arm, wrenching her back.

"What are you doing Bella?" Edward snarled. His eyes were black. She had never seen him so furious. Not even when she signed the divorce papers.

"They're the enemy!" he hissed lowly, as if everyone in the room couldn't hear him.

Bella glared up at him. Venom was pooling in the corners of her eyes. He was holding her too tightly. It hurt. She wanted nothing more than to get over to the tall stranger and her daughter.

"Enough", Aro called.

A black smoke crept around Edward's feet, encasing him. He released Bella's arms as he fell to his feet. Bella took a step back and found herself backing into the chest of her mystery vampire.

She looked behind her and saw Jane holding Aurora, distracting her with a sippy cup full of blood. Aurora's back was turned, so she couldn't see what was happening. Bella sent Jane a grateful smile.

Demetri and Felix approached the pillar of black smoke. It dissipated as they grew closer.

Edward was still groggy, and easy to get their hands on. They both grabbed an arm and left the room quickly before Aurora could turn around. Caius followed them to oversee his execution.

Aro had decided that he was too much of a liability. He clearly did not have much respect for their laws. If that hadn't been enough, the clear mating pull that was present between Alec and Bella would have done it.

He considered Alec and Jane his children, and would not have their mates treated thusly. It was abominable. The boy had to go.

Bella turned to look up into the eyes of the tall vampire behind her. She was captivated once again.

"Hi", she muttered breathily. She couldn't think of a single other word.

"Hi", he smirked down at her. Bella felt like her brain was short-wiring. She wanted to kiss that smirk off his face.

"Daddy," Aurora called, running over to them with her sippy cup in her hand. She put her arms up and wiggled them impatiently. Alec chuckled at her and picked her up, resting her on one hip.

"Uh...Daddy?" Bella questioned, looking between them. She had only just met him. One side of Alec's mouth ticked up. He leaned in to whisper into her ear. He rested one hand on her elbow, and for once it felt right.

"You can call me daddy in private, but my name is Alec."

Bella felt a thrill run down her spine even as he pulled away.

Aurora held her hands out for Bella, and Bella took her. She put one of her little hands on Bella's face, and Bella saw flashes of what she thought.

She didn't like Edward, she could sense that he had tricked her Mommy. She wanted Alec to be her Daddy. For some reason, she already trusted him more than Edward.

Marcus and Aro watched them in apparent amusement. Alec had been on a mission the last time Bella had been in Volterra. The bond present between them was strong already. He could even sense a bond between Aurora and Alec. It was as if she had been waiting for him all along.

"Oh how marvelous," Aro chimed from his throne, drawing their attention.

"It would appear you and young Bella are mates. Isn't that right Marcus?"

Marcus nodded his head. Bella looked up at the vampire next to her. He was wearing a wicked smile that sent tingles through her body

"Alec, why don't you take your mate and Aurora to see the archives? Well have to get you a bigger suite, with the baby and all. It will take a few hours. That is, if you'll join us, dear Bella?"

Bella looked between Aro, and the tall vampire at her side. She didn't think she could leave him if she tried. There was a current running back and forth in the small space between them. She nodded and smiled at Aro.

He clapped his hands together in happiness.

Alec took Bella's hand, and smiled down at her. This was the beginning of forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 15
"His fingers scraped like frostbite against your skin, frigid and chilling. You were almost tempted to look and see if the places he touched had gone...
299K 7.8K 39
Madeline Swan's life was average. Friends, High-school, and the typical party here and there. But when her cousin Bella Swan's catatonic depression s...
10K 148 68
I don't wanna spam my tumblr and my followers with my snippets and drabbles, so they're going here <3 Drafts here last longer than on AO3, so this li...
72.3K 1.7K 20
A Caius Volturi fan-fiction "I love it when you beg, Tesoro. It's music to my ears." Luna is a hybrid, and the only one of her kind. Being abandone...