Forget me not (A SUNSUN FIC)

Galing kay enhareads

Sunghoon, a relevant student, accidentally found the Twitter of his outcast classmate, Sunoo. For a student l... Higit pa

Forget me not
Dedication
ㅡ 1
ㅡ 2.
ㅡ 3.
ㅡ 4.
ㅡ 5.
ㅡ 6.
ㅡ 7.
ㅡ 8.
ㅡ 9.
ㅡ 10.
ㅡ 11.
ㅡ 12.
ー 13.
ー 14.
ー 15.
ー 16.
ー 17.
ー 18.
ㅡ 19.
ㅡ 20.
ㅡ 21.
ㅡ 22.
Note
ㅡ 23.
ㅡ 24.
ㅡ 26.
ㅡ 27.
ㅡ 28.
ㅡ 29.
ㅡ 30.
ㅡ 31.
ㅡ 32.
ㅡ 33.
ㅡ 34.
ー 34.
ㅡ 35.
ー 36.
ー 37.
Note
ー 38.
ー 39.
ー 40.
なびからのメッセージ
Just a little bit
Note

ㅡ 25.

1.3K 66 68
Galing kay enhareads

ㅡ 25. Message

First Part: Save my number
Park Sunghoon

It has been a week since he last talked to Kim. Not because he has given up on him already but because he's been bothered by the time he heard what had caused Kim to be so aloof. He felt guilty, given that he witnessed it all happen before him, and he didn't do anything.

He feels like he doesn't deserve Kim, after all. He deleted the latter's number after that day. He left their group chat where Jay, Jungwon, and Ni-ki were. They tried to bring him back, but Ni-ki and he argued again, so they removed him.

He finds out that what Jay and Kim were talking about last Monday was about convincing their prof, Sunghoon's uncle, to let Heeseung move to their classroom and be their classmate, but the professor disapproved of it. Heeseung told him about it. He told Sunghoon he wanted to change sections, but their class would be over the number of students, and he didn't get permission.

After that day, when he went home, he chose to talk it out with Heeseung; he wanted to apologize that he didn't do anything and Hee understand it and told him that Kim had already told him he was not part of it. All he did was be good at the younger.

Now, they had to talk with their partners since it was just one week away for their group project. By now, they should've already finished, but because of what happened and because he deleted the younger's number, he couldn't message him anymore, and the younger didn't message him either.

He thought maybe Kim didn't save his contact number. 

They are facing each other but not talking. Kim is reading a different book, and Sunghoon is waiting for the right time to speak.

When he had the chance, he started it by clearing his throat, but before he could speak, Kim spoke first.

"I finished the group project; you can just worry about the presentation." Kim put his book down and stared at Sunghoon sternly.

"O-Oh… you didn't have to do that alone, Kim…" Sunghoon said, stuttering.

Kim looked away before saying… "You didn't message me, so I thought you didn't want to participate in doing it and only wanted to present… because that's what our setup is, right? I can't present, and you can." Kim said coldly.

"No, I didn't message you because I accidentally deleted your number…" He didn't accidentally delete it; he deleted it.

He thinks of giving up that weekend, but now that he sees Kim again, he regrets it. He missed talking to the younger even though it was cold, and he missed having a good sleep. He remembers when he started messaging Kim, he began to have a great sleep. 

"Really? How did it happen?" The younger asked, not believing his excuse.

"Believe me, I want to participate in working with you. I just can't contact you anymore." Sunghoon retorted.

"But how did it happen?" Kim asked again as if he was not content with his explanation.

"I don't know…" He looked away.

"And you won't ask for my number again?" that made Sunghoon look back at him.

Kim said it calmly, but he didn't know how he made Sunghoon's heart beat louder and faster. Kim affects his system as if he owns it.

"I-I don't know Kim… We can always talk about the project in person…" Even though he wants to get his number, he doesn't want to be a bother to the younger anymore.

"And you don't want to talk in message?" Kim asked. Sunghoon keeps on sighing as he thinks Kim is testing his patience.

"I don't know…" Sunghoon said, almost whispering.

Kim just took his book back and got back to his reading. That's when Sunghoon gets to breathe normally. Earlier, he felt like Kim was holding his neck, he couldn't breathe properly.

A chime in his pocket was heard, he fished his phone out and saw that an unknown number messaged him. It was an attachment of a docs file before he could figure out who sent it. Kim spoke again.

"I just think you need the file to make a PowerPoint presentation and review for the actual presentation next week," Kim said while the book was still covering his face.

"Y-Yes, of course. Thank you." He said and put his phone back in his pocket.

"And message me if you want to change something on the docs…"

"I don't think it needs changing; after all, you were the one who made it." Sunghoon made it sound normal, but he wanted to compliment the younger.

"Just message me!" Kim's voice is louder than usual but not more audible to others, only Sunghoon heard it still.

He is out of words now. It seems like Kim wanted to receive a message from him, or he wanted a little feedback about his work. He doesn't know; his brain is not working at the moment.

"Save my number," Kim said as he backed down his book and looked at Sunghoon. Now, he can't look at him.

Sunghoon immediately fished his phone again and saved Kim's number as "Kim (GP Partner)." He knows Kim is watching. He kept it like that, but Kim didn't seem amused.

"You saved my name like that last time, too?" The younger asked.

"No," He said as he put it back in his pocket. "I didn't save your number last time." He lied.

"Oh…" Kim leaned back in his chair. "And yet you make me save your number as A? and put your picture as an icon?"

"It's because you told me not to save your number, remember?" Sunghoon announced.

"Then, if I allowed you to save my number, would you name it like that, too?" Kim is now watching him, and he is the one who can't look.

He couldn't even speak, and thankfully, the bell rang, and the group meeting was done. Saved by the bell.

Sunghoon, without a word, stood up, fixed his chair, and walked out of the classroom. Kim watches him as he does that and sighs when Sunghoon is no longer seen.

End of the first part

Second Part: Saved my number

Sunoo is sweating even though the aircon is colder than usual. He didn't know what got into him; he had no idea why he dared to talk to the older like that after ignoring him for a week. 

But, for almost two weeks, he had been waiting for Sunghoon to message him. He even carries his phone to hear if the older finally messages him. He missed it…

But now that he heard it from the older, on how obedient it was when he said not to save his number. He thought Sunghoon wouldn't listen to him because that's who he is.

The sting in his chest remained after the older left the classroom. He felt hurt seeing his name on the older's cellphone, and when he heard him say it was all fine not to message through phones. 

He thought he wasn't the only one who missed their late-night conversation. He was wrong.

He just took out his food and started eating alone again. He was used to it, but now he thinks something is missing. He wanted someone to ask him if he wanted to eat with someone today; it has always been Sunghoon's routine to ask if he wants to join them. Even though Sunoo sounded like he didn't want to, ever since it happened, he was waiting constantly for Sunghoon to ask.

After that very break time, he never talks to Sunghoon; he can't even look at the older because of embarrassment. Heeseung went to their classroom right after the class ended.

He fist-bumped into Jongseong and nodded at Sunghoon. "Let's head home together," said Heeseung to Sunghoon, who is still sitting on his chair beside Sunoo.

"I'll join!" Jongseong said ecstatically.

"Which way are you even going?" Heeseung asked as he entered the classroom.

"Same way, same condo building," Jongseong said and walked toward Kim. "And you?" He asked.

"You guys go home first; I still need to finish some work," Sunoo said. He couldn't even raise his head to face Heeseung, for Jongseong said something he shouldn't have spoken to the older.

"You were living in the same building as Hoon all this time?" Heeseung said exaggeratedly. "And you know about this, Hoon?"

"N-No… I had just found out when Jay moved to Kim's unit!" Sunghoon said defensively, while Sunoo was shocked that the older already knew but didn't bother to tell him about it.

"You know, Sun?" Heeseung is still not done interrogating them.

Sunoo just nodded and looked up to see Heeseung's reaction, but he just remained calm while Sunghoon beside him was looking at him with both of his eyes widened.

"Then why didn't we go together?" Heeseung said sulky while Sunghoon started to get irritated.

"I don't want anyone walking home with me," Sunoo said while putting his things in his backpack.

"Really!? Remember when we were in elementary school, we always home together holding hands, and you would even kiss me–"

"I'm busy; I still need to go to the library to study before I go home. Jongseong just left me some food later. Take care." Sunoo smiled, left the classroom, and went to the empty library.

It was almost 5 in the afternoon, and the library closes when the clock strikes at five, but he can still read for a little while. Ever since Heeseung moved to Sunghoon's condo, he always goes home later than usual because the two always go home straight, and he doesn't want to bump into them. That's why he always spends his time in the library reading every book he brings to school.

At this hour, he and the librarian were the only people in the library, but a tingling from the door was heard. The next thing he sees in front of him is Park Sunghoon.

He looked so innocent while he was scratching his nape. He tries to drag the chair in front of him.

"What are you doing here!?" The shock is evident in Sunoo's voice and face, but Sunghoon is too nervous to see it.

"I-I want to study also; we have a long quiz tomorrow in stats…" Sunghoon finally sat casually and took his textbook inside his bag.

"O-Oh…" Sunoo immediately looked away.

He tried to get back to his reading, but he couldn't focus anymore. After a long sigh, he put his book down and stared at Sunghoon, who was so focused on his studies.

"Why can't you study at home?" He asked.

"I just want to study here; Heeseung can be so noisy at times… I can't focus…" Sunghoon explained, not leaving his eyes off his textbook.

"I can be noisy too; you can't focus here with me." Sunoo leaned closer to the table.

But what surprised him was when Sunghoon stood up and walked towards his side, and sat beside him. "Let's make your noisiness useful."

Sunoo moved away, but Sunghoon quickly pulled him back or closer.

"Teach me in stats," Sunghoon showed Sunoo his book. "I don't get some of the computation."

Sunoo can't resist, so in the end, he takes the book and tries to teach him. Sunghoon was not listening; he was certain that the older one was just watching him talking about some topic in the book.

"Are you listening!?" Sunoo asked, a little bit annoyed.

"Yes," Sunghoon pointed at the book and said, "I'll just add the total of F(x)"

"That's right…" Sunoo moved back. "Do it yourself. I'll make a questionnaire."

After that, the long silence was like their haven. Sunoo breathed properly, while Sunghoon could only sigh. He was thinking about his life decisions. He didn't even know why he decided to go here and be with Sunoo. All he remembered was that he told Heeseung they had a group project and would talk about it because next week was the presentation.

"Done…" Sunghoon gave his notebook to Sunoo, and Sunoo checked it.

"You got it all right. I hope you now understand this topic. I'll get going now," Sunoo says and starts to pack his things and walk as fast as he gets out of the almost empty library.

"Let's go home together. We'll go the same way anyway." Sunghoon catches up to him.

Sunoo was caught off guard by the first sentence but quickly recovered when the older said the last sentence.

"Didn't I tell you I don't want anyone going home with me?" Sunoo shot his brow up as he glared at Sunghoon.

He didn't want anyone to go home with him, especially the latter, because he felt like he would get a heart attack if he stayed longer with him. It's the feeling like your heart is in a race.

"Didn't you go home with Heeseung before? You even kissed him, right?" Sunghoon is like teasing him, and he hates it.

"Wah! It's a surprise after all the truth Heeseung told you, this one is what you believe! Unbelievable!" Sunoo stops from walking to say that.

"Then it was a lie?" Sunghoon then asked excitedly.

"N-Not exactly…" And he starts walking fast again. "I did walk home with him, but I don't remember kissing him on his cheeks!"

"He didn't say it was on the cheeks, though…"

He didn't retort and marched back to their condo while Sunghoon walked behind him. He tried to close the elevator before the older could enter but failed. He closed his eyes tightly when he noticed they were the only person inside.

It was the longest 30 seconds of his life. But when the elevator is finally on the 3rd floor, and it is finally Sunghoon's floor, he gets the chance to sigh, but what's even stranger is when the elevator doesn't stop on Sunghoon's floor. That's when he noticed Sunghoon didn't push the button to his floor.

"Why didn't you get off?" Sunoo exclaimed.

"You even know my floor!" Sunghoon was genuinely surprised.

Sunghoon didn't know that they always got to go down the lobby together before, maybe because he was busy with his phone talking to someone or just casually using it.

"You didn't answer my question," Sunoo said coldly.

"I just wanted to drop you off." Sunghoon then said in a low tone.

Sunoo didn't protest because the elevator again dings, and it was finally on the younger's floor.

"See you tomorrow, Kim…" Sunghoon didn't get off the elevator, and Sunoo waited in front while the door slowly closed.

"Message me…" Sunoo said before the door finally closed, and he saw Sunghoon's eyes widen.

When he got home, the smell of yummy dinner welcomed him, as well as Jongseong, who was still wearing an apron, preparing plates on the table.

"Let me do that," Sunoo said when he finally got to the kitchen.

Jongseong then gives him the utensils before asking, "Did you and Sunghoon walk home together?"

He looked away before answering. "Yes."

Jongseong just giggled and shook his head. They continued and ate their dinner. They had a little argument as to who was the best cook, and in the end, Jongseong lets Sunoo win because the older doesn't want another war with Sunoo; he already knows the younger well, if he's scary even on regular days,  he's even more scary when he's mad.

After Sunoo took a night bath, he carried his phone inside the CR in case Sunghoon messaged him now that he told him to. But after he bathed for an hour, there was still no message from the older. It's almost midnight, and still nothing. After all, maybe Sunghoon didn't hear him or didn't want to message him or talk to him.

But I thought he liked me now?

Sunoo thought.

Ding!

Sunoo jumps off his bed after receiving three messages from Sunghoon. His chest is getting wild again, and he feels so happy seeing8 how his phone went on because of the messages.

He took his time checking the ppt, and he smiled when it was as perfect as the document he did.

His shoulder fell when he realized it would be their last conversation if he didn't do something.

It took Sunghoon a good minute before he replied.

Sunoo almost screamed out his lungs after seeing the picture. He's like palpitating! His heart is beating like it wants to get out of his chest.

After reading that, he panicked and typed…

Sunoo smiles as he sees how Sunghoon never changes; he always types like that.

Sunoo was happy that he thought he couldn't sleep now. How can saving a number can make Sunoo wide awake the whole night? Sunghoon just kept his number.

Now that they are on good terms again, will this be the time they could talk about their feelings? Will they finally have the courage to address it? Or will it just come by without them expecting it and planning it?

End of the Second Part

To be continued…

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

13.1K 685 14
Park Sunghoon is one of the most popular guy in school because of his handsomeness, he could've a lots of friends but he's just focusing on school. B...
36.1K 2K 38
sunghoon is in love with sunoo. the only problem? they're best friends. another problem: he's obsessed, protective, and would do anything to protect...
55.5K 2.7K 12
𝑺𝑬𝑸𝑼𝑬𝑳 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲! 𝑰𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌, 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆...
148K 5.1K 81
The story of a boy named Kim Sunoo running in to the school heartthrob Park Sunghoon and developing a one sided crush.. .....or he thought was one si...