๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐Ÿค

Oleh Novellaphile

โ ๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ˆ ๐ก๐ฎ๐  ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ˆ ๐š๐ฆ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐‡๐จ๐ฆ๐ž. ๐†๏ฟฝ... Lebih Banyak

๐— ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐Ÿ’Œ
๐—ฃ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ & ๐—•๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐˜€
๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜๐—ฒ โœฟ๏ธŽ
๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ/ ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ŸคŽ
๐™ฒ๐™ท 1. ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฉ๐ค๐š๐ฅ๐ข.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 2. ๐๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 3. ๐Œ๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 4. ๐‘๐š๐š๐ฏ๐ข'๐ฌ ๐Œ๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 5. ๐–๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฒ.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 6. Just a kiss?
๐™ฒ๐™ท 8. Mrs. Kashyup.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 9. Upset.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 10. ๐’๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐™ฒ๐™ท 11. Her innocence and regret.
๐™ฒ๐™ท 12. Pampering P-1
๐™ฒ๐™ท 13. Pampering P-2
๐™ฒ๐™ท 14. Gifts.

๐™ฒ๐™ท 7. Innocence is gone

1.1K 91 2
Oleh Novellaphile

Raavi woke up from her sleep and saw Shiva sleeping on her chest like a baby. She blushed and caressed his head. He moved in his sleep and nuzzled his face into her neck, placing a kiss on her jaw unknowingly.

“Shiva, kya kar rahe ho! Utho na, mamma,” she caressed his hair, and he hummed, cupping her face. In his sleep, he pulled her closer. He was going to kiss her lips but stopped himself and met her shy gaze.

“We are messed up!” He murmured and pressed their foreheads against each other. “Thanks to your kiss.”

Raavi giggled and playfully slapped his cheek, lovingly asking, “Kiss kisko chahiye tha, mamma?”

“Mujhe hi chahiye! Main hi hoon apna katil!” He dramatically spoke and kissed her palm. “Bas karo!” She blushed, moving away and sat up straight, tying her hair in a bun.

“Movie dekhe?” He asked, sitting and admiring her. “Haan, kya dekhe? Ek sec, main snacks laati hoon,” she happily got up. Shiva frowned and asked, “Tumhe pata bhi hai snacks kahan hain?”

Raavi proudly replied, “Haan, pura ghar maine hi saaf kiya hai.”

“Tum thak gayi hogi na, baitho fir main laata hoon,” he started to get up, but Raavi stopped him. “Arre, tum baitho, tumhari tabiyat thik nahi hai.”

“Nahi, tu baith…”

“Tum baitho,” Shiva sighed and then smiled, snapping his fingers. “Idea! Chalo dono saath chalte hain,” he pulled her towards the kitchen. Raavi shook her head, seeing him removing the snacks. “Tum bahot bade baby ban gaye ho, Shiva, yahan aakar, Manchild!”

He stopped, finding the snacks, and looked at her, asking, “Maine kya kiya?”

Raavi gasps fakely, “Maine kya kiya? Kitna ziddi ho gaye ho aur yaad karo, kal kaise baby ki tarah ro rahe the... aur khana bhi khilane ko bol rahe the... fir baby ki tarah muhh fulakar baith gaye... fir chote baby ki tarah mujhe hug kar ke so gaye. Aisa lag raha hai tumhari babysitting kar rahi hu.” She laughs jokingly speaking but Shiva's face shows hurtfulness.

Shiva stares at her, then goes from there. Raavi shouts, “Shiva! Shiva!” She sighs and says, “Lagta hai isse bura laga... kya Raavi tu bhi? Na!” She runs after him and sees him using his phone in his room. She sits beside him and softly asks, “Kya kar rahe ho?”

Shiva sternly replies, “Tumhare liye ticket book kar raha hu.” Raavi frowns and asks, keeping her hand on his arm, “Par kahan ki?”

Shiva coldly replies, removing her hand, “Somnath ki.” Raavi again goes closer to him seeing his indifferent behaviour and says, “Par kyun? Abhi toh tumne kaha tha na ki mere se door rehne ki baat mat kar.”

Shiva looks at her with a straight face and says, “Tumhe bahut problem ho rahi hai na mere saath rehne ki? Toh jao fir, aaj raat ki train hai.”

Raavi gets restless and asks, “Shiva, yeh tum kya keh rahe ho? Main toh bas aise hi bol rahi thi, tum serious ho gaye?” Shiva ignores her and scrolls through his phone. She snatches his phone and hugs him. “I am sorry, Shiva.” She breaks the hug and cups his face.

“Please apni mamma ko maaf kar do na. Main sachchi tumhe kabhi aise nahi kahungi aur mujhe bilkul problem nahi hoti hai tumhara khayal rakhne mein. Mujhe accha lagta hai tumhara khayal rakhna, maa ki kasam... Please mujhe maaf kar do.” She holds her ears.

And Shiva starts laughing. Raavi realizes his joke and starts hitting him, “Tum kitne bure ho, Shiva. Mai sachchi dar gayi thi!”

“Hann, tumhara muh dekhne layak tha.” He laughs again. “Aur wo ticket?” she asks him, pouting. Shiva pulls her cheeks, “Mamma, tumhe lagta hai mai tumhe apne se door karunga?” Raavi nods no and hugs him, keeping her head near his heart. He smiles, taking her in his arms.

Raavi makes circles around his chest and speaks, “Tum mujhe apne aap se fir kabhi door mat karna. Pata bhi hai mai kaise rahi tumhare bina..bahut miss kiya maine tumhe.”

Shiva looks at her surprisingly and hugs her more tightly. She unhesitatingly spoke her feelings and he should too, as the feelings are mutual it is better to say, “Sach kahu toh maine bhi tumhe miss kiya. Maine kitna wait kiya tumhare call ka, ke tu baat karengi mujhse aur wo bhi sabke paas se phone lekar ladhkar baat karengi, par tu ne nahi kiya.”

Raavi pouts and looks up at him, replying, “Kyunki mujhe laga tum mujhe gussa kar doge.” Shiva looks at her lips, having an urge to taste them, and kisses her lips, then acts like nothing happened. “Haan, main kya bol raha tha?” He casually asked. Raavi blushed and spoke, “You kissed me!”

“Yeh bol raha tha main?” He frowns, asking, and Raavi shook her head in disappointment. Shiva plays with her ring, saying, “Sab gussa, sab nafrat chal gayi hai yahan aate hi.”

“Fir ab hum dushman nahi hai?” Raavi innocently asked. Shiva smiled at her innocence and replied, “Nahi!”

“Fir kya hai hum, Shiva?”

“Tumhe kya lagta hai?” Shiva asked her, joining their hands together. She thinks for a moment and curiously says, “Phir se best friends?”

Shiva raises his eyebrow and asks, “Now with benefits?" Raavi hits his shoulder and hides her face in his chest while Shiva laughs and wraps his arm around her. Raavi blushingly says, “Tumhare iraade mujhe thik nahi lag rahe hai.”

Shiva controls his smile and replies, “Haan, mujhe bhi mere iraade thik nahi lag rahe hai.” They both look at each other and laugh. Shiva caresses her head and says, “Abhi bahut waqt hai hamare paas sochne ke liye.” He breaks the hug and looks at her.

“Jaldi soch lo, kya pata mai usse pehle he kahin chali jau,” Shiva puts his hand inside her shirt and pinches her waist. Raavi shouts, “Ahhh...Tumhe sharam nahi aati aise karte hue?” She asks him annoyedly.

Shiva shamelessly nods no, “Bilkul nahi.”

Raavi keeps her hand on her waist and curiously asks, “Agar koi aur ladki hoti toh bhi aise he karte?” It doesn't sound curious but possessiveness. Shiva frowns and replies, “Chii, mai koi ladki ko aane bhi nahi deta apne bedroom mai.”

Raavi smiles, putting her hair strands back. “Acha toh mai alag hu?” Shiva again moves her hair strands in front and asks, “Dikhau kitni alag hai?”

Raavi looks at him with confusion, and he starts to tickle her, saying, “Bahut chugli ho rahi hai tujhe? Sab janna hai tujhe.” Raavi laughs and pleads with him, saying, “Aah Shiva, chhod do na yaar.” Shiva continues to tickle her, saying, “Itne din baad mauka mila hai, aise kaise chhod du chipkali.”

Raavi tries to dodge his hand, but his hand accidentally touches her breast, and he instantly removes his hand, saying, “I am so sorry Raavi, mujhe galat mat samajhna–”

Raavi cuts him off and says, “I trust you, Shiva.” Shiva just looks at her with a straight face, blaming himself. It was wrong. Seeing the awkwardness, Raavi decides to change the topic, saying, “Accha, chalo hum movie dekhne wale the na, chalo ab.”

Both settle on the ends of the sofa and start watching a movie. Raavi goes towards him and puts her head on his shoulder. He doesn't move, so she moves away, and he looks at her frowning. “Shiva, tum kyun itna serious ho rahe ho? Mujhe bura nahi laga, sachchi.” She pinches her throat.

Shiva sadly looks at her and says, “Par tujhe lagna chahiye bura, aur tumhe maarna bhi chahiye tha mujhe.” Raavi blurts out, “Par mujhe accha laga!”

Shiva gives her a confused look and asks, “Accha laga matlab?” Raavi gets nervous but quickly regains her composure and replies, “Mera matlab hai ki mujhe bura bilkul nahi laga. I know tumne galti se kiya tha, toh itna awkward mat ho aur mujhse door bhi mat ho.”

He goes towards her and back hugs her, saying, “Mujhse bhi raha nahi ja raha tujhse door, Mamma.”

“Toh mat raho na, Mamma.” She kisses his cheek. They watch the movie cuddling with each other. Both eat their food while watching the movie, and then...

“Shiva?” Raavi calls him. “Hmm,” he replies. “Tumhari tabiyat thik hai na ab?” She asks him.

Shiva nods and says, “Haan, bas sar dard ho raha hai.”

“Aao na, main daba deti hu... Neeche baitho tum.” Shiva sits down, and Raavi massages his head. “Tel lagadu?” she asks him.

“Ab woh kahan se laayengi?” he confusedly asks her. She can even throw food oil on his head, and he would still not throw her out of the house now.

Raavi gives him a big smile, “Arre, don't fear when Raavi is here. Mai abhi laati hu.” She goes into the bedroom and gets the oil. Shiva looks at it and frowns, “Yeh toh mere paas nahi tha.”

Raavi replies, “Maine hi rakha hai.” She starts massaging his head, pouring oil into her hands.

After some time, Shiva stops her, “Bas, ab kaafi hai.” He lays his head on her lap. Raavi caresses his hair, “Kahin aur dard ho raha hai?”

“Thode shoulders bhi dard kar rahe hai, but rehn de,” Shiva replied, holding her hand and caressing it with his thumb. “Chalo, vest utaro,” Raavi said, taking her hand back.

Shiva gets up from her lap and confusedly asks, “Kya?” Raavi frowns, “Kya kya? Vest utar, back massage dungi na.”

Shiva makes an "O" face, understanding, then says, “Nahi Raavi, uski koi zarurat nahi hai.”

Raavi sighs and stares at him. He again nods no. “Kya Shiva, mai bol rahi hu na, jaldi utaro.”

“Accha ruk toh sahi.” He removes his vest.

Raavi starts by pressing his shoulder, and then she presses his back. Shiva closes his eyes tightly, feeling butterflies in his tummy. Raavi then puts pressure with her thumbs through his spine, and he jumps, feeling something different.

Raavi falls on his lap, and Shiva holds her waist. “Kya kar rahe ho Shiva, aise kon kudta hai?” Shiva innocently replies, “Wo mujhe kuch hua.”

Raavi frowns and asks, “Kya hua?”

Shiva explains with a little confusion, “Wo tune abhi jo kiya na, usse kuch hua.” Raavi's frown deepens, and she asks again, “Aise kya hua?”

Shiva innocently and confusedly scratches his hair. “Pata nahi, kuch feeling aayi.” Raavi hits his head. “Tum na pagal ho gaye ho, ab chhod mujhe.” She starts to get up but falls down.

Both look into each other's eyes, then at each other's lips. Shiva pulls her closer by her waist and cups her face. Shiva's phone starts to ring, but he is lost in her.

Raavi nervously breaks eye contact and says, “Dekh na Shiva, kon hai.”

Shiva grumpily says, “Aur kon ho sakta hai aise moments pe? Krish hi karta hai.”

Raavi frowns and asks, “Aise moment mein matlab?” Shiva ignores her and picks up his call, saying, “Hello!”

Krish gives them a big smile and asks, “Hell... ek sec, yeh kya?” He asks, confused. Shiva frowns and asks, “Kya kya?”

Krish widens his eyes and asks, “Raavi didi, aapke godh mein baithi hui hai?”

Raavi widens her eyes and tries to get up, but Shiva holds her even tighter, causing her shirt to lift slightly and half of his hand to rest on her waist. Raavi takes a deep breath and looks at him.

Shiva hits his head, pretending to do so, and says, “Nahi re, wo apna topda dikhane ke liye gusrahi hai chipakli,” trying to distract him.

Raavi gasps, “Haaww Shiva, mai jaarahi hu,” as she tries to get up. But Shiva once again holds her, and now his hand is on her bare belly.

Krish interrupts their fight and says, “Arre arre, ladho mat. Pehle suno, aaj ghar pe kya hua, ek ladki mili thi..” as he starts to explain the incident.

Shiva looks at Raavi, who is completely engrossed in listening. He tightens his grip on her waist, causing her to jump slightly on him.

Krish asks with concern, “Kya hua Raavi didi?”

Shiva puts on an innocent face and asks, “Haan, kya hua Raavi? Khud kyun rahi hai?” Raavi glares at him and continues to talk with Krish.

Shiva starts to make circles around her waist, caressing it. Raavi sees him and notices that he looks busy listening to Krish. She blushes, and Shiva sees her blushing through the camera and smiles.

Then Shiva moves his hand towards her back and does the same thing she did to him. She gasps in surprise.

Raavi hurriedly says, “Krish, hum tujhse baadme baat karte hai. Guests aaye hue hai.” She quickly ends the call and glares at him. “Shiva, kya hai yeh sab!?” She angrily asks.

He caresses her waist with his thumb again, making her feel butterflies and arousal. She looks down. First, he touched her breast, and now this. It's making her feel aroused. She breathes heavily. “Kya Raavi?” He huskily asks, raising her face and looking into her eyes.

Raavi nervously says, “Kuch nahi, chodo mujhe.”

Shiva smiles and asks, “Toh maine kahan pakda hai, mumma?"

Raavi sighs angrily. “Dekho, main warning de rahi hoon, tang mat karo!!” She holds his collar.

Shiva gazes intensely at her, completely lost in her. He says, “I felt the same way that you felt.” Shiva looks at her lips, gently caressing them with his thumb. He starts moving closer, leaning closer...

~VOTE TO READ MORE

Words: 2248

~BYE🤍🫂~

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

39.7K 2.1K 35
Book 1 of Tainted Series "Aapne maara hai mere maa baba ko. I hate you. Apni shaqal bhi dikhayi toh I'll kill myself " ~ Annahita Thakur โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข...
226K 5.6K 10
[Being Edited] โ‹†~๐€ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐‘๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค~โ‹† ๐“‚ƒ เฃชห– ;เผŠ #Book 1 Of INNOCENT CRUSHES S...
77.1K 3.3K 40
|| Heritage Series - Book 1|| In the regal city of Udaipur, Mr Aditya Singh Rathore, a Crowned Prince and accomplished businessman, lives a life of g...
225K 20K 74
Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ยฉ๏ธAll Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)ยฉ๏ธ 25 years have passed and everything i...