Summoned Boyfriend (Taekook)

Par Lee_Suho

Just an another regular day of Kim Taehyung's life where his soon to be brother in law demands him to bring a... Plus

intro
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.

9.

131 14 9
Par Lee_Suho

"BRAIN-FUCKING-LESS HUMANS! FUCK YOU ALL! WHAT THE FUCK" The peaceful place of Taehyung's roared with an irritated shouts of certain devil.

Taehyung sighed continues to feed Yeontan his snacks as they have a flight to catch so he doesn't want his baby to feel hungry during it.

"Now what this dumb creature did?" He asked Yeontan who just title his head before eating his biscuits Taehyung was feeding him.

Soon Taehyung heard hurried footsteps sound he turned to look over his shoulder already knowing who it is.

His eyes widened at the site that greets him. There stood freshly showered Jungkook with an angry frown pointing at his hairs.

The thing is after the embarrassed moment for the CEO of Cha company they came back home as the meeting was obviously cancelled. Having sometime before their flight they decided to go back and get fresh up so they can save some time in evening.

Jungkook being the spoiled prince or now the king decided to take shower to feel more clean and fresh. Taehyung just boringly nods when Jungkook babble about the importance of personal hygiene and all and also how he likes to be all clean and pretty for which Taehyung teased him saying it's totally babygirl behaviour and in reply he got his mouth sealed by an embarassed Jungkook. Poor Taehyung, he had to stay being mute for an hour, he took a quick shower as he also had to feed Yeontan and recheck his few documents.

Back to present Taehyung tried, he tried very hard to stop himself from bursting into laughter but failed after seeing Jungkook's angry face turning into 'so done' face.

"O-oh my... what's with your hairs?" Taehyung asked after he laughed for good three minutes, all this while Jungkook just standing with his arm crossed and not so impressed look.

"That's what I want to know! What things you mortals use! Ugh that thing ruined my precious hairs!"

"Hey! It's not ruined, they just become wavey. Maybe you used my conditioner instead of shampoo" Taehyung said standing up and walking towards Jungkook.

He cups his cheeks with both hands "Aww you are looking so cute, i didn't knew that you are capable to look this pretty" he cooed squeezing Jungkook's cheeks.

But then he smirked "Didn't knew you were that eager to be my girlfriend" as expected Jungkook shoved him away with red cheeks and shoot him an angry glare. He just love to rile up the devil.

"SHUT UP! It's all your fault! You shouldn't have kept that thing there, knowing im living in the same house!" He stomped his feets and walked away whining, "Since the moment you entered my life, You make my world upside down, Dad save me!" Yeontan to follows behind him trying to match his pace with his small paws.

Taehyung just giggles shaking his head hearing the distant whining of the cute creature "Didn't knew that the big bad devil could be little whiny baby"

An idea came in Taehyung's mind making him squeal loudly. Not wanting to delay his intrusive thoughts he run to where Jungkook went while calling the devil sweetly.

"Jungkookie~"

"No! stay away from me, You evil Mortal! The last time you called me this sweetly just to make me wear that thing to carry Yeontan!"

"Yes because you are his mother"

"FUCK OFF MORTAL OR I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MUTE ONCE AGAIN!"

Oh how much he love to torment his devil.

___________________

Currently both were at airport, sitting in the waiting area. Taehyung was trying very hard to control his laugh. He had his fist pressed upto his lips while eyeing Jungkook, who was standing by his luggage with Yeontan, again wearing the baby carrier.

Jungkook was just standing there dressed in all black with a white face mask in dazz rethinking all his life decisions since his birth to till now. In all his life he was the one to order around but ever since this mortal entered in his life by summoning him something changed, drastically. Everytime Taehyung ask or told him to do something he doesn't have it in him to deny him, maybe it's because of how he feels around him, that all warmth and cozy feeling he feels in his heart.

Early at home when Taehyung proposed an offer to cut his hair, he agreed even after seeing that mischievous glint in his mortal's eyes he agreed and end up with nothing but baby bangs, half ponytail and lots of regret.

When he looked himself in mirror he swears he almost burnt Taehyung's house but then again his human did something unexpected. He fucking flicked his chin! And said he's looking so cute in this haircut. And again Jungkook couldn't do anything but expect his fate.

Jungkook swears he died again when he noticed his one of the soldier from hell, who was sent to earth for some shit accross the road at airports entrance. Luckily, He quickly hide behind Taehyung cursing everyone in all languages except Taehyung, who was the solo culprit of his current miseries. Taehyung is his human after all and he does not want to curse on something which is his, that's how he will justify his action. Moving on...

Jungkook almost kissed Taehyung's feet when the CEO gave him a face mask similar to his own, as he doesn't want media or anyone to see him with Jungkook, yet. He can already imagin the chaos the news of 'Kim Taehyung was spotted with someone at the Incheon airport, apparently the could be dating. Read more to find out and blah blah...' would create.

Maybe this is the curse his half brother, the current ruler of heaven gave him. Seems like he needs to give him a visit, Jungkook thought grumpily while adjusting Yeontan's carrier. Well everything aside, he doesn't want his temporarily child to face a great fall because of his carelessness.

_________________

"Fucking finally were out" Jungkook groaned as he streched his limbs standing beside Taehyung who was on his phone booking cab for them.

"Yo babygirl follow me" Taehyung said signalling Jungkook to
follow him who let out a deep breath at the name the latter just used.

"Dude seriously you gotta stop calling me that" he said following Taehyung closely behind supporting the bag's straps around his shoulder from which Yeontan was peaking out and looking around. He find it more comfortable than that baby carrier and even Yeontan and look around properly in it.

Taehyung looks over his shoulder smirking at the devil's annoyed face "Why? Aren't you are my babygirl" Jungkook rolled his eyes, replying "If I'm your babygirl than what are you?"

"Hmm your boyfie simple" Jungkook's face flushed at the flirty tone of the mortal luckily Taehyung was looking ahead so he didn't noticed Jungkook's red face, "Fuck the boyfie than" he muttered under his breath following Taehyung.

Taehyung saw their cab and took the luggage from Jungkook's hand passing it to the driver who put it in car trunk before making his way at the front, Taehyung opened the backseat door for him, he motioned with his hand smiling at Jungkook, "After you my lady" Jungkook's eye twitched.

"Stop calling me that!" The devil screeched angrily removing his mask to glare at the CEO, only to look adorable in CEO's eyes.

"Stop calling you what baby?" Taehyung asked smirking while Jungkook glares at him.

Taehyung hissed putting his hand over his heart "Shit my baby looks so cute while glaring, also not to forget this fantastic hairstyle on you given by non other than Me! "

"Well aren't you a gentleman?" The cab driver cooed making Taehyung wheezed at Jungkook's pissed expression, suddenly driver's head bumped into the car's door he hissed looking around searching who smacked his head.

"Servers you right pig head" Jungkook huffed and sat inside the car, Taehyung give the driver sympathetic look before taking the seat beside Jungkook.

"Oh comeon kook you know I'm just kidding" Taehyung said when Jungkook didn't give him any glance rather looking out of the car's window.

"Oh yeah? Can you believe it! The lady in flight thought I was really a girl! And than another lady asked me which gym I go to maintain my body and then what skincare I do or how I got such handsome boyfriend!  " Jungkook hissed pointing his pointed finger on Taehyung's chest who nods his head on every word of Jungkook.

"Oh and not to mention that pervert human who tried to touch my booty, MY BOOTY? just cause he want to feel it?! I swear to myself if you didn't stopped me i would have sent him to the deepest dungeon in hell. Did he had any idea, who he touched?! "

Taehyung snickered remember the shrilled scream Jungkook let out when a man grabs his bums— well Taehyung had punched him in his square face so it's fair and Yeontan may or may not peed on his shoe. Thanks to his small size he escaped before anyone could catch him.

"And this is all because of what? You! Because you cut my hairs like this in the name of haircut! No no no no no not only give me haircut you turned my front hairs into bangs! BANGS? AND, AND IF THAT'S NOT ENOUGH YOU TIED THEM INTO HALF PONYTAIL AS WELL! SERIOUSLY? I'm looking ridiculous!

He pulled Jungkook and hugged him patting his back and head "Ok Ok" Jungkook stilled but relaxed himself and put his head on Taehyung's shoulder," I told you, you are looking so beautiful with this hairs. This look is only made for you! You should not care about anyone as usual but just me, if i told you this looks good on you than it does! " Tae try to coax the sulking boy in his embrace. Jungkook pouts as Taehyung continues to caress his hair and whispers sweet nothing's in his ear, he eyes get glossy remembering his Jin hyung who do the same on rare occasions great now I miss him he grumpily thought.

Taehyung pulled back and widened his eyes seeing Jungkook's pout and glossy eyes. He was dumbstruck at the duality of the devil in front of him "I–" he was cut off by Jungkook who throws himself  at him again and cried out loud "No one treats me like this in hell, I don't know if i should hate you for this or love you"

Taehyung chuckles then his chuckles turns into laughter, caressing devil's hair he answered "Personally I will prefer the second option." Jungkook just nods secretly wiping his snot on Taehyung's shirt. It's his payback!

---------------------

They reached the hotel where they gonna stay for the time being to take some rest. Taehyung doesn't want to go at the venue directly and than help in preparations and all, knowing his hyung he will definitely end up making Taehyung and Jungkook do some work and Taehyung being a very considerate boyfriend doesn't want his 'babygirl' to get tired.

Jungkook was roaming around the lobby looking at the things curiously while Taehyung was at the reception booking their room for stay. Yeontan was walking beside Jungkook following him with his tongue out he too was looking at different things in lobby with great interest.

"Go and pee on that old lady's shoe. She has been eyeing me since the time we got here" Jungkook whispered to Yeontan secretly pointing at the lady sitting on the one of the couch in the lobby, looking at him instantly.

Yeontan being the good son, about to follow Jungkook's words but before he could take a step he was lifted in air by non other than Taehyung.

"I told you both, no mischief" Taehyung glares at both Yeontan and Jungkook who just made an innocent puppy and bunny face to melt Taehyung's heart.

"Aish, what will I do with you both" Taehyung chuckles shaking his head. He held Jungkook's hand after giving him Yeontan, who was quick to climb on devil's shoulder, again thanks to his small size and hold his luggage with other, "Let's go, I got us a room." Jungkook nods and follows Taehyung.

While walking towards the lift he looks over his shoulder only to find that same lady still looking at him, he made an annoyed face and showed her his middle finger startling the lady who looked away embarrassed. He turned his face back, smirking at the embarrassed face of that lady and was pleased to see Taehyung didn't saw his previous action. He just winked at Yeontan who saw it all.

"So what are you gonna wear in evening?" Jungkook asked laying on bed with Yeontan sitting on his stomach looking at Taehyung who was busy with his laptop Im gonna burn that thing, it's taking my human's attention more then me he thought boring holes in poor lifeless laptop. It's been two hours they are here and an hour and half since Taehyung is working on his laptop much to Jungkook's dismay.

Taehyung looked up and Jungkook's breath knocked out of his lungs looking at the eternal features of Taehyung's face. He have seen many souls and mortal but no one have the impact on him like this mortal have, he didn't have any idea how this mortal can look hot and cute at the same time, he suck a deep breath and shifts his eyes at the ceiling to distract his mind from the thoughts that could possibly ruin his innocent mind.

"Well hyung have my outfit we will go before wedding starts and get ready there, also this reminds me to ask again, do you wanna go to shopping for yours?" He heard Taehyung.

"Nah I have my ways" Jungkook smirked knowing he gonna give his human a sweet suprise. Yeontan barked catching Jungkook's attention, he pats the dog's head smiling.

After resting for like 3-4 hours well not resting, they played many games after Taehyung was done with his work like UNO which Jungkook summoned with the snap of his finger on Taehyung's demand then they play thumb fight in which Jungkook won, boy didn't even though of going easy on human. All this while Yeontan was having his beauty sleep. When Taehyung got a call from Jimin saying he should come at the venue they decided to left the room.

Taehyung had fresh up and wore a casual outfit which includes brown leather jacket with white tshirt underneath it and some greyish pants. Now he was waiting for Jungkook who went in washroom to get fresh up. When Jungkook come out of the washroom he was still in his previous clothes Taehyung raised his eyebrows "Do you want some clothes?" He asked remembering the boy didn't bring his luggage with him even after him asking many times to shop for the creature.

Jungkook waves his hand denying him, Taehyung roll his eyes "So you are going in same clothes you are wearing since yesterday babygirl?"

To Taehyung's suprise Jungkook didn't get worked up like before at the nickname instead he smirked walking to him and flicks his chin saying "If you wish I can change" and with the snap of his finger Jungkook whole outfit changed even his hairstyle changed making Taehyung jaw dropped.

His hairs were open now, more curled than before looking so soft and fluffy. He was wearing a blue jeans alongwith blue jacket which was white furry from inside and a white crop top underneath it which makes his belly button peaked out and Taehyung swears he can see Jungkook's abs as well. He clenched his fist when a sudden urge to run his fingers on those hard abs rushed through his body and last but not least the dark blue loosely hanged tie and a silver chain and wait- Taehyung paused and widened his eyes, IS THAT A LIP PIERCING?!!!

Jungkook smiled and tucked his hair behind his ear, a bit dramatically if you ask Yeontan who was witnessing this all while sitting on the bed, Taehyung had woke him up when Jungkook went to washroom "Now my looks goes by the name you gave me" he sassed out closing Taehyung's opened mouth with his index finger, "Close your mouth or you gonna eat shit ...boyfie" he winks adjusting his jacket and jeans.

He turns around sassily flipping his hair infront of Taehyung's face, he walks out of the room after picking up Yeontan and waves his hand at Taehyung "See you in the lobby boyfie" Gosh he loved the awestruck reaction he got.

The whole car ride was full of tension, the cab driver couldn't stop looking at Jungkook from the rear view mirror and Taehyung was trying very hard to control himself not to just puch this driver, he doesn't like how the driver looking at his devil only he can look at his creature besides Yeontan seems to doing his job of growling at anyone who looks in Jungkook's direction just fine, so Taehyung can let it be for the time being,

and Jungkook? Well he didn't care about all these useless mortals around him, he's just being Taehyung's babygirl now You asked for it human Jungkook though laughing internally and pats Yeontan to calm the usually calm puppy down., he was surprised to see Yeontan being agressive for the first time since he got here, the puppy was growling and hissing at almost everyone who bats an eye on him. Seems like Taehyung is not the only one who's protective and whipped over him.

________________________________________

That's all for now, hope you like it.

Do comments your thoughts! <3

Also,

I have thought of some plot for this story so do you guys want this story to be plot based (like properly planned events to be rolled out),

Or

Just random scenarios of CEO Kim Taehyung with his Summoned Devil Jeon Jungkook.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

68K 2.7K 18
Jungkook is the devil, literal king of hell. Taehyung is his demon best friend. Yoongi is an angel. What could possibly happen? (taegikook, jiseok, n...
104K 5.3K 54
[COMPLETED] [Not proofread.] What will happen when two strangers who never met each other (this is actually what they think) had to get married? Espe...
68.9K 2.7K 38
KIM TAEHYUNG, a mafia son of country's governor who is a serial killer psychopath falls for a typical nerd guy, JEON JUNGKOOK, living an ordinary lif...
13K 637 12
"I promised you, didn't I? That I would make your victory feel miserable." Life sucks when you've got a lot of demons in your head to deal with. Add...