Love me •|Billy Hargrove|•

By SuperRandomThings

Cassidy, or Four, is a 17 year old girl from Hawkins lab. After her escape, she started living with Hopper an... More

•|1|•
•|2|•
•|3|•
•|4|•
•|5|•
•|6|•
•|7|•
•|8|•
•|9|•
•|10|•
•|11|•
•|12|•
•|13|•
•|14|•
•|15|•
•|16|•
•|17|•
•|18|•
•|20|•

•|19|•

412 8 0
By SuperRandomThings

Robin and I were kept together. It seems they couldn't care less to interrogate girls. They handcuffed both of us though.

My head snaps up as four Russian guards come in. Two of them grab Robin and the other two grab me. I don't bother using my powers because I know it would be completely pointless. Guns trump powers.

I yell as they drag us to a new room, throwing us on the floor.

Billy and Steve lay side by side, handcuffed and unconscious. Blood covers their faces.

"Billy!" I shout, I wiggle my way over to him, trying to use my hands. I sit up on my knees and shake him. Robin does the same to Steve.

A big Russian man comes into the room.

"What did you do to him?" I yell at them, fuming with anger.

"What did you do?" Robin asks, voice cracking a tiny bit.

The big man slaps me across the face. I fall back beside Billy. Robin keeps her mouth shut.

The man speaks Russian to the guards. The four of them place Robin and Steve then Billy and I into chairs with our backs together. As the tie us up, I try to speak to the boys.

"Steve! Billy! Billy, wake up," I say quickly. My head whips around trying to look at him, but I just can't.

"What did you do!" Robin yells as she tries to move. Their chairs are in front of me. I'm parallel to Robin. All I can do is stare at her as she attempts to get out.

My focus breaks away from her as the man lifts Steve's head. "Don't touch him!" Robin yells out.

"Steve," I question loudly. "Billy?" I try to turn and look at him again. All I can see is the blood in his beautiful, sandy, blonde hair.

The man comes around to me. "I think your friends need doctors."

He leans down into my face. I'm so scared that all I can do is glare at him. "Good thing we have the very best." He turns and gets into Robin's face as well.

The man laughs causing the guards to laugh as well.

She spits at him. I bite my lip with anxiety as he pulls out a handkerchief and wipes his face.

"You are going to regret that, little bitch," he sneers. Her face contorts with fear.

He says something in Russian to the guards as he starts to walk out of the room.

"Bastards!" I shout. "Let us out of here!" I try my hardest to thrash around but it's useless.

The big man turns around, staring me straight in the eyes with a manic smile. "Oh, you'll regret it too." With that, they all walk out, leaving us tied up.

I let out a loud angry scream. The pained sound turns into sobs quickly. "I want my dad." I say childishly, but it's true.

"Hey, Cass," Robin says. I look up at her through tears. "You need to stay strong, okay? I know you're tired. We all are, but I need you to be strong with me."

I nod slowly, cutting out my tears. I take deep, slow breaths.

"Billy," I croak out. "Steve."

"They're out cold," Robin says. She looks around the room. "Could you use your powers and grab those?"

I look over on a lab table. There's sharpe objects. I try to focus but I just can't. My nerves won't allow it. I'm so tired and hungry and dehydrated. I don't feel good.

"I cant," I mutter, trying as hard as I can. The scissors I'm staring at twitches, but nothing more comes from it. "I- I don't have enough energy."

"It's okay," Robin says. "Save your energy."

She starts to scream for help over and over.

"Hey," Steve mutters. I stare at Robin and she stares back with a smile.

"Stop fucking yelling," Billy grumbles.

"Billy!" I say.

"Oh my god. Are you guys okay?" Robin asks them.

"My ears are ringing, I can't really breathe, and my eye feels like it might pop out of my skull," Steve says.

I lean my head back until it touches Billy. He says, "Yeah, other than the blood in my mouth, I'm doing pretty good." The familiar sarcasm causes ease to rise in my body.

"Good news is they're calling you a doctor," Robin tells the boys.

"Is this his place of work?" Steve asks. "I love the vibe. Charming."

"You see that table to your right, Steve?" Robin asks. I watch his head turn left. "No your other right."

"Yeah, I see them," Steve states, delusional with a concussion.

"Cassie's too weak to get them with her mind, but I think that if we move at the same time, we could get over there, and then maybe I could kick the table and knock them into your lap."

"And I could cut the binds," Steve observes.

"And we could get out of here," Billy adds.

"Yeah, yeah. Those morons. They left scissors in here," Steve mocks.

Robin and Steve start to put their plan into action.

"Did they hurt you, Cass?" Billy asks me.

"Not really. They slapped me once and threw me on the ground but that was it," I tell him. "I'm sorry they did this to you. It's my fault your here."

"No. No. I chose to be here," he tells me. "Because I love you."

"I love you too," I say, tears stinging my eyes.

Suddenly, the pair tumbles to the ground, still stuck in their chairs.

Robin begins to laugh manically. At first I think she's in tears.

Steve tells her not to cry before he realizes she's laughing.

"I'm sorry. It's just I can't believe I'm gonna die in a secret Russian base with Steve "the hair" Harrigton, Billy "the king" Hargrove, and Cassidy "the princess" Hopper. It's just too trippy, man." Robin finishes.

She thinks too highly of us. She's one of us now. We are all equals.

"We're not going to die, Robin," Billy tells her. It's kind of a reassuring tone but he also sounds annoyed.

"We're going to get out of here, okay?" Steve adds. "Just let me think for a second."

"Do you remember Mrs. Click's sophomore history class?" Robin asks us. It's aimed at Steve and I since Billy was still in California at the time.

"What?" Steve says.

"I remember that class," I say. "I had it with you guys. It was my first year of highschool. I was in it the last semester of school."

"Mrs. Clickity Clackity," Robin laughs lightly. "That's what us band dweebs called her."

"It was first period," I remember out loud. "Steve was always late."

"And you always had the same breakfast," Robin says to Steve. I sigh deeply as Robin continues.

"I sat behind you and Cass sat to your right," Robin says.

I feel guilty I only now remember her being in my class, but I do remember moments we had.

"You were Mister Funny. Mister Cool. The King of Hawkins High himself before Billy took the title," Robin carries on. "Do you even remember me from that class?"

Robin laughs when Steve doesn't say anything. "Of course you don't. You were a real asshole you know that?"

"Yeah I know," Steve agrees lowly. I can hear the regret in his voice.

"But it didn't even matter. It didn't matter that you were an ass," Robin continues. "I was still obsessed with you. Even though all of us losers pretend to be above it all, we still just wanna be popular. Cassie didn't even have to try when she came. She was this pretty blonde with green eyes and freckles that was friends with you. Being your friend made her start at the top. Then Billy waltzed in wearing tight jeans one day and he was even more powerful than you.

I lower my head. She's right. We have it too easy in school.

"If it makes you feel any better, having those things isn't all that great. Seriously. It just baffles me that everything people tell you is important, everything that people say you should care about, it's all just... bullshit." Steve tells her.

I zone out at the floor, missing the entirety of the conversation. A buzzer then goes off and the door opens.

My head snaps to attention as the big Russian leader man, a man in a white coat, and a guard walk in.

He barks out a laugh at Robin and Steve on the floor. "Where were you two going?" The leader man asks as the pair is hoisted off the ground and placed up right.

I stare at who I assume is the "doctor." He has a vile in his hand and he shakes it. He then puts it into a gun like tool.

"You boys try telling the truth this time. It will make your visit with Dr. Zharkov less painful," the leader says, getting in Billy's face.

The doctor rounds over to Steve. "Wait a second, wait, wait, what is that thing!" Steve yells in fear.

My breath seems to leave my body as I stare in horror.

"It will help you talk," the doctor says.

"Did you even clean that thing?!" Steve shouts. The doctor grabs Steve by his head. Steve screams as the needle is injected into his neck.

The doctor does Robin too as she screams for him to stop.

He eyes me as he walks to Billy and I.

"N-No! Please! Stop! No!" I screech. Flashbacks of the lab stick into my brain. I start to sob as I plead for him not to.

"If you touch her, I'll fucking kill you!" Billy screams. His voice is raspy and angry.

A guard is ordered over. He hits Billy in the face. I can hear it.

Then the doctor forces my head back. A pained whimper leaves my mouth. The needle pierces my skin; I cry at the burning sensation.

My head falls when he lets go. My ears ring so loud I can't hear what Billy is screaming.

...

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything," Steve says after about 30 minutes of silence.

"Do you guys?" Steve asks.

I sigh and mutter a no.

"Not a thing," Billy says smoothly.

"I mean... I feel fine," Robin says.

"I kinda feel good," Steve says with a light tone.

I start to giggle and it sets Robin off too. Soon the four of us are laughing almost manically.

"Wanna know a secret?" Robin asks. "I like it too."

I giggle louder, laying my head back against Billy's. He's laughing now too.

"Morons, they messed up the drug!" Steve laughs. 

"Hey morons!" Robin calls through the closed door with Steve. I join in too, eventually so does Billy.

"There's definitely something wrong with us," I say between giggles.

"Somethings wrong," Billy laughs.

The door opens and the guards come in with their little leader and the doctor.
The doctor starts to lay out tools on the table.

"Would now be a good time to tell you that I don't like doctors?" Robin asks.

"Let's try this again, yes?" The leader asks.

"What's your name?" I call out to him with a light smile.

He ignores me and continues to talk to Steve.

"Scoops," Steve answers with a laugh. "Scoops Ahoy."

"How did you find us?" The nameless man asks.

"Totally by accident," Billy answers. "We're just lifeguards, man."

Something is said in Russian and the doctor comes over to Billy with a tool.

I hear Billy's panicked voice as he starts to kick around.

"There was a code!" I yelp out.

"We heard a code!" Robin shouts next.

"Code. What code?" The Russian man asks, stepping in front of me.

"The week is long. The silver car feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah, blah, blah," I answer, staring up at the man.

"You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day! A day!" I laugh. "You think you're so smart, but a couple of kids scooping ice cream and yelling at swimming kids for a living cracked your code in a day, and now, people know you're here." I finish tauntingly.

"Who knows we are here, little bitch?" The man seethed.

"Dustin," Steve answers. "Dustin Henderson, he knows."

"Steve!" I seeth. "Don't bring Dustie into this!" Steve just laughs.

"Dustin Henderson. It is your small little curly haired friend?" The man asks with a crazy man smile.

"Oh, curly haired. Great hair. Small. Kind of like a fro. Yeah," Billy agrees. "That's my main man, man."

"Where is he?" The guy asks.

"He's long gone, you big asshole," Steve laughs.

"He's probably calling Hopper and Hopper's calling the US calvalry," Steve continues. I smile at the mention of my dads name. I wonder what he's doing.

Steve keeps going, "They're gonna come in here, commando-style, guns a blazin', and kick your sorry asses back to Russia!" Steve laughs and laughs, causing the four of us to break out into laughter once more.

The man leans down into Steve's face. "Is that so?"

"Yeah," Steve answers matter of factly.

The Russians laugh with us now until an alarm goes off.

"They're here," I taunt slowly, looking at the door with a bright smile.

The big man leaves with the guards. Suddenly, Dustin comes in with an electric stick. He zaps the doctor until the man falls down. Erica is right with him.

"Hey! Henderson!" Billy laughs.

"Dustie!" I call out.

"That's crazy we were just talking about you," Steve says with a few giggles.

"Oh my god!" Robin says.

Dustin is untying them, and Erica is untying us.

"Get ready to run," Dustin tells us sternly.

I can't help but giggle loudly. "Okay, Dustie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 93 21
[DISCOUNTINUED] Contains some spoiler for Stranger Things Season 4 (this is not a canon story) Valerie Hale- the summer of 1963, a seven-year-old Val...
3.3K 96 32
Athelia Harrows lives in Hawkins, a small town where everybody knows everyone - everything about the people there. The only thing kept under wraps ar...
6.8K 168 27
The fall of 1983. November. A girl who moves into Hawkins, Indiana as strange things start to occur. Y/N L/N. A girl with an unknown past and new be...
88.9K 2.3K 68
People use many words to describe Madison Byers: sarcastic, smart, stubborn, quiet, caring, but most of all protective. She has protected everyone in...