His Sinner Wife(On Hold Till...

Av ishu_786

She saw that truck is coming in her way but suddenly her feet stop walking. For a moment she want to end this... Mer

Prologue
introduction
†*†1. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†
*†*2. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀr *†*
*†* 3.ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ *†*
†*†5. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†
*†*6. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀr *†*
*†*7. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ *†*

†*†4. ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ †*†

932 105 26
Av ishu_786

"Nothing Hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him".

________)))))))))))))((((((((((((__________

Red is the colour she likes most. She always bring new dresses in red colour. She finds herself beautiful in red colour. She thinks she will gonna impress him in red colour saree too but she never knew that this red colour will be going to become colour of her life too. Red is the colour of roses , red is the colour of heart and red is the colour of pain too for her.

She designed her own room according to her choice. Walls in red colour and wallpaper of walls are roses . The bed in shape of heart and curtains in white black colour matching the door of balcony which is also in white black colour.

Her mother entered in her room and her heart thudded suddenly remembering how her Chanda (moon) was so stubborn for designing her own room and why not after all she was the best interior designer of Rajasthan.

Was, her own last sentence brought tears in her eyes. Is she really gone from their life? Is her Sana never gonna come back to her? All these types of questions running in her mind and her body gave up and she sat holding the door of her room as her legs had gave up already.

"Please Siddharth come back soon I am scared of being alone like this" she said to him on phone call .

"So what you want from me to leave everything here and come back home because you can't live alone for two hours ", he said arrogantly to her breaking her hope. Her heart pained listening him and she cut the call.

Suddenly she heard a loud thunderstorm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh", she screamed.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Doctor, doctor her heartbeat is increasing rapidly", nurse said nervously to the doctor who is right now treating Sana after hearing her scream.

They thought that she recovered from coma but it was not the case. It was only their delusion as right now her condition is worsening and they couldn't able do anything.

"Nurse injection please", Dr Raj asked and right now he is performing an emergency surgery to save her life with his team as she has stopped reacting to medicines and it can harm for her life.

After long 8 hours surgery they finally able to control her heartbeat and right now her breathing is fine but still the Sangeet is there. It's been 6 months and she is still in coma. She is already in continuing vegetative state and if it's gonna continue then she will be in permanent vegetative state and maybe she will never regain consciousness .

"Doctor Raj, I knowYou may not like whatever I say, but it is true. More than 6 months have passed and she is still in a coma. It's not nice for the reputation of our hospital. I think we should..... We should shift her to some other government hospital", a team member of Dr Raj said and he turned around hearing this.

" Dr Ajay how can you talk like this about any patient. You are forgetting the oath of our profession which you had taken while joining the this profession. How can you talk like this Dr. She is our responsibility and it's our duty to treat her in any possible way", Dr Raj said patiently to that doctor.

"Sorry doctor but I had heard some board member of our hospital are talking about this matter and they are trying to take your position as MD of this hospital because you are failing In this", he said being ashamed of his own words but his respect for his senior force him to say this as he can't take his senior getting in any trouble because of some stranger.

"It's ok Ajay. If I am not capable in sometime then they can point it. Don't worry and Go back to work and leave everything on me. ", he said and he left.

"But Dr is not good for her health also. It's been 6 months she is in coma and always in vegetative state. We have too do something doctor", pooja said being impatient as she really want that her sleeping angle wake up soon.

"I know and I have think about it also. I am going to talk to board member about this matter and convience them to shift her in our Mumbai hospital branch so that she can get best medical treatment", Dr Raj said to her and leave the room.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Suddenly someone opened his cabin for forcefully and he looked up to find his father standing there with red angry eyes. Her knew that it is going to happen one day .

"What the hell is this Sidharth", he was busy in day dreaming when he heard his father roaring at him.

He threw the newspaper on his face and it collide with his face too. He became angry but he can't lash onto his own father. He turn around and drinks the whole alcohal bottle which he had hid under his jacket to control his anger.

His was half done when his father abruptly pulled him towards him and slapped him hard on his face that he fell down on floor. His head hit the chair and he felt a little pain in his head and cheeks too. He didn't get up from there and was sitting on floor waiting for his father's another slap but it never came.

He is Sidharth Singh Rathore ,the CEO of Rathore group of industries but for outside world, in front of his father he is Sidharth who is a disappointment for his father.being younger in his siblings,he still has more knowledge of business and that is why he become the CEO of Rathore industry.

But for his family, he is not a good son, not a good grandson , not a good brother, and failed as a husband miserly. He is a failed man in terms of personal life . He has everything but he has nothing. He lost his everything just because of his one mistake and that was love. He loved someone but never knew that it will become a nightmare for him. .

He was busy in daydreaming when suddenly her picture came into his mind and he got up from floor and took that bottle again and drank it whole in just one go. His father a watching everything being helpless.

"Dad, you..... you are talking.... talking about some..... something", he stammerd.

"What is this Sidharth, you are drinking in office too. This is how you are going to handle my business being drunken all the time", he said seeing his state . He was here to talk about something else but now it's seem impossible as he is not in right state of mind.

He called his elder son and told him to take him home from back gate as he don't want to ruin his son's image in his office and in front of his workers. He silently prayed to God for some miracle so that she can come back in their life again and they can come out from this state of misery. He never knew that his one wish can bring doom for his family otherwise he wouldn't have done that ever.

He called someone and started talking to that person.

"Did you find any clue about her. ", he asked.

"No sir we are trying hard. Actually the spot where she had accident has no CCTV camera and we also didn't found any complain about any accident of any girl at that spot. It was only that a truck hit with a tree and then it caught fire and burn. I am feeling that she also burn......", He didn't completed when Abeer cut the call and threw the phone on table.

"I know that you can't do leaving us alone here but where are you Sana beta. Comes back to your family please", he pleaded looking up and prayed.

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

"Pooja what happen, went are you so tense", Tina asked her the another nurse of the hospital and her friend too.

"Nothing yaar, today Dr Raj is going to put the proposal of shifting her to Mumbai from here and I am really tensed for the result. Board member are already Angry with him. But finger cross i know everything is going to be fine. Please God make everything great ", she prayed to God.

"Don't worry. Everything is gonna be fine. ", she assured her and left.

After long time Dr Raj came out from conference room with a gloomy face.

"What happen sir. Are they ready to send you and angle to Mumbai for the treatment or not", pooja asked many questions in one go.

"Yes, they are ready to send her but not me. They don't want me to leave the hospital like this because I am MD of this hospital and I can't go leaving everything like this", he said to her. His voice is Horace like he is going to cry but he had control on his senses. He didn't want to show his vulnerability to anyone.

"So now, what are going to do sir", she asked being tense as she thought that Dr Raj is going with her so she was half bit happy but now her every hour shattered.

"I can't go but you can go with her Puja and I know you will take care of her also like your own family member. I have seen your dedicate towards her and I know you will take care of her", he said putting his suggestion in front of her..

"Although it's totally your decision to go or not Pooja", he said and leave her there lost in her own thought. She was thinking what to do. She can't leave her alone but she can't go like that also. Her inst turmoil is killing her. The battle between her mind and heart. The permutation and combination of having certain chance and possibilities of anything and then solving it. She had so many thought in span of 5 minutes and finally here dedication towards her work won and she decided to go with the flow.

))))))))))))))))))))>)>))))))))))))))))

Sidharth and Sameer entered in the house and Sidharth fell down on floor because he was drinking continuously in the car.

Sameer tried to stop him but it was an impossible task for him to stop him from drinking. He was trying to wake him up when he heard his mother's voice

"Leave it Sameer. He is not going to wake up like this. ", his mother said and threw a bucket of full chilled water on him.

Due to sudden action, sidhart woke up hastily and screamed

"What tthe hell is this. Who is this, mo....", his words died inside his mouth seeing the person standing in front of him.

Her mother, whom he love the most and her mother hates him most.

"Now you have grown so big that you are going to abuse in front of your family and mother. Very good. I am so proud of you and ashamed of me that I had given you this upbringing. I am failed as a mother and mother in law too", she stopped taking and her word also stopped in her mouth. She wiped the lone tear of her eyes...

"Mom" he tried to call her but she showed him her palm for speaking anything.

She turned around and asked the servant to clean the mess.

Tara Singh Rathore the wife of Abeer Singh and mother of Sidharth Singh Rathore has an aura to scare anyone. She is the lady of discipline and she can't tolerate when some one raise their finger on her family member. She love her daughter too much and she treat her daughter in law's like her own daughter.

Her daughter in law, Sameer wife Aditi Singh Rathore has an event management company in Mumbai and her company's branches are in all over India. She and Sameer got married 1 year ago. It was an love marrige and they both are lovely couple of their house.

Tara always wants that her younger son and daughter in law also had that type of relationship and understanding between them if not they had love but never mind...... She tried to do everything to make them come close to each other but she failed. She failed seeing the pain of her daughter in law and hatred of her son. She failed to see that they are growing apart from each other. She failed to see his son's indifferent behaviour towards her daughter in law and when she started seeing every thing, o it was too late.

Her younger daughter in law, her lovely fairy, her angle, her Sana left them to die in guilt and pain. She left them to die in guilt for hurting her fragile heart. A girl who was Princess of her house, becomes a servant just for love but what she got, a death, painful death according to her but real story no one knew.

*****†*"""""""***************""""*****"""

So sorry for the late update but please co-operate with your lazy writer.
I hope you would understand that it difficult to update early for a working person but will tried to do once in week.

Till now i hope you have your favourite.

What you think about siddhart. Is he culprit??

What about the unknown style which is hidden from everyone. Any guesses???

Love you

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4M 139K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
923K 80K 87
This is the story of a rich , ruthless and a heartless billionare who has an awful past due to which he hates relationships . The word "FAMILY" doesn...
18.2K 995 35
How she wondered what did she do to deserve such a life, opening the door to their room thinking she would be alone she found his muscular figure sta...
1.3M 49.5K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...