Coffee and You ( short SHIVIK...

By PriyaShivika_love

it will contain one , two or three shots stories..... Basically on shivika .... Enjoy ... More

I love you
Never AGAIN ( Take 1 )
Never AGAIN ( Take 2 )
MINE / ONLY YOURS
Annika's Shivaay
My SUNSHINE
I MEND her ( part 2 )
Mission Shivika is ON
Finding Way to YOU
Mr. Perfect Lover
Mr. Perfect Lover 2

I Broke HER ( part 1 )

483 48 4
By PriyaShivika_love

This story revolves around the time when shivaay returned from jail after 5 years and then going through some rough situation he decided to let Annika go from his life for her betterment. But things got complicated when nothing happened according to his plan rather everything got more complicated. He realised his mistake and decided to mend it .

But does he remember in order to make her happy he became the reason for her tears ?

Will he able to win her back?

Will he be able to gain her love again that he lost due his own stupidity?

This story is about ofcourse my SHIVIKA ....

Hope you'll like this story ........... Do vote and comments....

____________________________________

In these five years no one from his family went to meet him except Annika but like everytime he refused to meet her causing her to go back with a heavy heart.

She didn't understand why he always refused to meet her . If not anyone then atleast she comes to meet him but seemed like he doesn't care about her feelings.

A drop of tear fell from her eyes but she wiped it before anyone saw it but Khanna saw it and felt bad for her . He wanted to tell the truth to everyone but he was bound by shivaay's promise.

Annika sat on the car and went back to oberoi mansion which is now doesn't seem like a house to her . The Oberoi mansion divided into two parts . Dadi stays with Omru as she can't stay with a murder's wife . This things hurt her like hell but couldn't say this to anyone. Who will listen to her ? In this whole mansion she stays alone . No one is there to talk , no one is there to wipe her tears . No one is there to console her . No one is there to tell her everything will be fine . With time Gauri also changed. She doesn't talk with her in the fear of her husband. She understood this but still it hurts her .

Slowly slowly with time she slipped into depression. Her loneliness leads her to a world where she is fighting alone with herself. Gulping down the bitter tablets she closed her eyes which leads her to a place where she finds peace .

Like these days passed . Finally the day arrived when she will finally see his face after 5 years . She got ready and asked Khanna to take her to the certain place. Khanna smiled happily and took her with him .

She stood there with lots of hope in her eyes. She waited outside as Khanna went inside to bring him with him . She smiled widely to see Khanna coming outside the building. Finally she will see him . But all her hopes drained down when she saw Khanna's fallen face. She understood something must have happened.

" mam , sir has left already ... " She stood there like a statue, didn't utter any word. She stepped back and sat on the car with her fallen face. Khanna felt bad for her . She doesn't deserve this ?

They drove back to Oberoi mansion. She entered the hall when she found a familiar figure was standing in the hall. Soon she recognised who he is and rushed towards him .

" shivayyyy " the only word came from her mouth. She back hugged him tightly keeping her head on his back . Shivaay turned around and looked at her face.

" Shivaay.... I... " she was about to say something.

" An... Annika what is this ? Why the line is here ? " came his soft voice.

" Shivaay, I'll tell you everything later . Now please you freshen up and eat something... You must be tired " she dragged him with her in their room .

After pestering for few minutes shivaay left to get freshen up . Annika brought many dishes what he likes to eat . Shivaay came outside and looked at the dishes then turning back he went near the pool side . She felt sad when she found him not even touching any food. But soon shrugging it off she took some food on plate and went near him .

Annika tried to make him eat while he denied but soon she got shocked when Shivaay threw the plate . She got terrified to even look at his face. He rubbed his temple.

" I'm sorry Annika... I didn't mean to do this ... I'm sorry.... " He held her by her shoulder. She composed herself and looked at him smiling.

" it's ok shivaay ... I'm bringing another plate ... "

" no .... I am not feeling to eat anything.. you have it ... "

" hmmm..... " Saying she left leaving him there .

It was evening when omru returned home with others as they had gone to some relatives house . Seeing them shivaay smiled widely and tried to go near them . They noticed him but didn't react. Shivaay was about to cross the line Annika held him back and nodded no . Shivaay frowned and removed her hand .

" dadi .... Om ru ... How are you all ? ". He asked with a hope in his eyes but soon his smile dropped when they didn't even spare him a glance and went inside their room . He looked back at Annika but didn't get any answer. He left from there .

Like this days passed shivaay tried to talk with them when they avoided him like some disease. Annika felt bad for him . She tried to make him understand but he didn't listen to her .

" they are my family Annika.... I did wrong so they are just angry but soon they will forgive me "

Annika failed to make him understand that if in these 5 years they didn't forgive you , they will never forgive you ...

Otherside Shivaay's some actions hurt Annika but she didn't say anything. One day shivaay in his sleep attacked Annika and later he almost fall on her feet to forgive him .

Some days later shivaay understood that he is dangerous for Annika. Annika could be hurt by his actions and now he doesn't want anyone get hurt by his actions. He decided to let her go so that she can have her share of happiness. He loved her but he also knew that he is dangerous for her . So for her safety she has to go from his life. So He returned to his old self and hurted Annika badly .
From calling their marriage by names to calling their relationship by names . Annika tried to make him understand but he doesn't listen to anyone. He was hell bent to break their marriage while Annika tried hard to save it .

In these days Shivaay failed to notice that Annika's health was deterioting . He failed to notice that she took medicine for sleeping. Her face is losing its glow . Something terrible is going inside her .

She waited these five years for him , to fill their life with happiness. She trusted him when no one did . She stood with him when no one did . She wanted to make their life beautiful. She counted all these years in days , minutes, in seconds everything for him . To get his love , to get him back to his normal self she did every possible thing but seems like it's not enough. She could see the love in his eyes but she has no more strength to fight for her love . She is tired . Now she needs only rest . Mentally and physically she becomes exhausted.

Sometime she laughed at herself. From childhood she struggled lot to get normal life to her sister. She didn't let fall their mother's shadow on her . She has tolerated all the taunts being daughter of a mistress . She saw only a dream of having a simple family with husband, with children but fate has another plan for her . Her own sister doesn't talk to her , her own sister doesn't care to see her if she is fine or not . And husband for whom she waited these years wants to let her go from his life for her betterment, for her happiness, WHAT AN IRONY . He hurted her many times with his words that now she became all silent. These five long years she spent all alone where memories were her reason to live , loneliness was her only company as her hope was there .  But now she wants to leave , she wants to go from here . She wants peace . Her patience has given her answer. She doesn't fund anything to hold back. May be this was here in her fate .

Breathing heavily she clutched her chest trying to take more air through her wind pipes but seems like she is unable to do it . Something is pressing hardly on her chest . She opened her mouth to take more oxygen but her condition was kept dropping. Taking the bottle she gulped down the water with a pill to feel little relief. Eyes started to drop and soon she becomes all silent.

Shivaay's POV

I don't know what I'm doing . I'm getting suffocated here in this four walls where once I used to feel relax . Why I'm not getting peace. Why I'm feeling something is bad going to happen. I banged on the oak table causing bleeding to my knuckle . I closed my eyes . I could only see her face . Her fallen face, her longing eyes . I know I'm doing it wrong with her, she doesn't deserve this . She deserves only happiness.

In these five years every day I used to wait to listen that someone had come to meet me . I know it's her but I didn't get the courage to meet her . I used to feel happy that atleast one person is there for me . But I don't want her to see me like these , all broken . My eyes longed to see her , her smiling face , her twinkling eyes but I restrained myself . If she met me she wouldn't able to see me like this . That's why everytime whenever she came to meet me I refused to meet her . Even on the release day i didn't wait for her when I knew that she would definitely come . I went straight to OM but the scenario terrified me like anything. The line on the floor scared me like hell . I could imagine what would happened . That means they make her alone . Suddenly I heard her voice. I so longed to see her finally I'm seeing but I didn't react much .

One thing I realised that they didn't treat her good in these years . For me she bore everything alone . This thought is killing me from inside. I'm responsible for her this condition. I'm dangerous for her . I become a beast when she is still an angel . She doesn't deserve this hell . So I started to hurt her so that she started to hate me and finally leave me . She deserves all the happiness all the best things in this world . She doesn't deserve a man like me . Sometime I feel like to took her In my arms and go from here to somewhere where no-one knows us . I so wanted to shower my all love on her but I restrain myself. Her longing eyes hurt me .

when I called our marriage a mistake her face was all broken like she has lost everything . She does all the duties of a wife . She never failed at it . From morning to night her whole world revolves around me though I hurt her everytime breaking her in pieces . At night when i return home she never failed to wait for me on the dining table, sometime keeping her eye on the doorway or sometime sleeping on the couch . Though I love when i find her waiting for me but I never showed it in my face rather I hurt her with my words. I tried hard to make her hate me but she always Dodge my all words shrugging her shoulder. I know it hurt her like hell .

But today I crossed all the limits . I asked her to leave my house throwing the divorce paper on her face. When I did it I watched her face lost all the glow , she looked down and picking up the papers went inside the room . I felt a pang in my heart to see her becoming all silent. I wanted her to hate me but when it is happening in reality will I be able to tolerate? NO ..... I LOVE HER AND I WILL DO EVERYTHING FOR HER HAPPINESS EVEN IF I HAVE TO BREAK HER HEART.

I opened my eyes with a snap and looked around the surroundings only to find it dark everywhere like my life is going to be after her departure. Shrugging all the thoughts i walked out of the office and drove the car towards OM .

I opened the door and as usual i looked at the dining table with a smile where she always waits for me but soon my smile disappeared when my eyes didn't find her there like other days . I felt a pang in my heart. Though I always hurt her saying why she always keep waiting for me , i don't want her to wait for me . But truth to be told I feel peace I feel happy when I see her waiting for me . I never felt this feeling before. But today I felt an ache when i didn't find her .

It means she starts to hate me finally i have succeeded to make her hate me , finally. A lone tear crossed my eye . I immediately wiped it and making a stern face i walked into my room . As soon as I entered I saw her lying on the bed . I went to her tiptoeing and kneeled down before her .

" I'm sorry Annika, I'm really sorry.... I'm not what you deserve. Plz forgive me . Just remember one thing I love you to the infinity... " A soft sob left his mouth, he covered his mouth to not let any sound out . Kissing her forehead he got up and left from there .

It was midnight still he could not sleep in peace. Again and again his eyes went towards Annika who was sleeping on the bed . He didn't understand why today he is feeling like something bad is going to happen. His heart is feeling unrest . He got up and went near her . He observed her , something is wrong with her . She is not looking like any other days . Something is off .

Without thinking anything he touched her cheek and soon he felt like he has touched some ice . He jerked his hand feeling the coldness .

" Ann... Annika.... Annika..... " He shuddered and held her face . He jerked her little in order to wake her up . His eyes teared up seeing no movement in her .

" Annika wake up .... Annika wake up ..... Annika.... " He pulled her on his lap and rubbed her hands vigorously to give warm but nothing worked. He took the glass and sprinkled water but still there is no sign of movement. His hands and legs started to trembled . He could not voice out anything like something got struck on his throat. Embracing her in his arms he kissed her forehead.

" Annika, plz wake up .... Annika...... "

He placed her on the bed and running outside he shouted Khanna's name . Khanna who was outside came running only to find him sweating profusely and muttering something incoherent.

" sir , sir what happened.... "

" Anni... Annika.... Annika..... " Shivaay pointed towards his room . It didn't take a moment for Khanna to understand what would happen .. he rushed inside following Shivaay and found her lying on the bed lifelessly.

" Khanna... Annika..... " He couldn't utter anything more .

" sir , we have to take her to the hospital....plz hurry up "

" hospital.... Khanna tell me what happened"

" sir plz don't waste time plz let's take her to hospital I'll tell you everything plz .... "

" Haan ..... " Shivaay carried Annika and ran outside.

Other members of the family woke up hearing the commotion. They all came outside their room and gathered in the hall .
Shivaay didn't give them any glance and rushed outside.

Everyone got confused when they found Shivaay carried Annika and running outside crying vigorously. Gauri who was standing couldn't see her sister like this . She ran towards them calling Annika's name .

" jiji ..... Jiju what happened? " Gauri cried . Shivaay didn't utter any word and rushed outside. Gauri too ran behind them but soon she stopped hearing a voice.

" Gauri .... don't"

" are you even freaking serious omkara .... She is my sister... "

" still you can't go there ... "

" what happened to you ? She is my sister omkara my sister... I saw her almost in death situation and here you are ordering me ..... "

" I said you'll not go ... "

" gauri listen to him ... Don't go there .. let them handle their problems" dadi spoke making gauri and bhavya frowned.

" are you serious dadi .... Here my sister is dying and here you are behaving like inhuman, are you even human "

" Gauri mind your tongue, I said you'll not go then you'll not go "

" but omkara.... "

" Go to your room ... Now "

" Ok .... I'm going... But omkara if something happens to my sister I'll never forgive you .. just remember it ... " saying she went inside crying.

Other side at the hospital Shivaay shouted for dr. To check her . Dr. Came running when they saw Shivaay calling for them .

" What happened ? .... "

" Dr. Dr. Plz check her ... Her body temperature is going down. She falls unconscious... Plz ... Check .... " shivaay somehow managed to say this .

" Sister take her immediately in imergency ward and call dr. Nandini .... "

" Dr. What happened to her ? "

" I don't know we have to check her .... don't worry.... just keep praying... " and they took her inside the emergency ward . Shivaay tried to go inside but he was stopped. He sat down on the chair feeling extremely nervous and scared .

Khanna who was standing beside him sat down beside him .

" Sir , nothing will happen to her .... Everything will be fine " he pressed his shoulder to give him support.

" Dr. Nandini , plz check her .... " first dr. Came and told making Shivaay conscious about their arrival. He lifted his eyes and found them rushing inside the ward .

After sometime dr. Nandini came outside.

" who is with patient?" Shivaay got up and went near her .

" I'm here "

" who are you to her "

" I'm ... I'm..... I'm her husband , how is she "

" you are her husband, really..... You don't know what happened to her ... Don't you know about her medical history.... How can you be so irresponsible... What type of husband you are ? I have warned her last time that the next time it'll be dangerous for her .... "

" What are you saying dr. I'm not understanding anything.... " he asked in his shaking voice being confused .

" Mr. Oberoi she is your wife it falls in your ethics to know about what's happening in her life and you are behaving like you don't know anything..... "

" dr. I really don't know anything plz tell me .... "

" Mr. Oberoi She is suffering from BPD "

" BPD !!"

" BPD , Borderline personality disorder . Borderline personality disorder has long been believed to be a disorder that produces the most intense emotional pain and distress in those who have this condition. Last time she had almost lost it but somehow we saved her but I don't know what would happen to her now ..... " dr. Expressed her view . Shivaay stepped back in shock till he hit the wall. His thoughts are not going stable. Everything is going over him . He couldn't understand anything.....

" Mr. Oberoi , you..... " Dr. Nandini suddenly stopped when she spotted Khanna. " you ... if I'm not wrong You are with her that day right ... Didn't you tell him about her .... "

Shivaay looked at Khanna.

" Dr. I know about her condition and that's why I have brought her here ... Plz save her .... "

" Khanna..... You knew .... " shivaay asked looking at him shockingly.

" Sir I'll tell you everything later .... Dr. Plz do something and save her ... Plz " he pleaded ...

" ok ... I'll try my level best but I wouldn't give you any false hope .... be prepared for anything " she sighed and went inside...

Khanna looked at Shivaay who was looking at him for explanation.

" Sir .... I'll tell you everything but before that plz you sit here and have some water..... "

" Khanna I'm perfectly FINE ... WILL YOU TELL ME ..... " He screamed at him making him flinched.

" Sir , plz listen to me ... Plz sit down... I'll tell you everything... you are not looking fine "

" KHANNA I WANT THE WHOLE FUCKING TRUTH.....just tell me the truth Khanna plz " his last sentence came a request.....

" Sir , After that fateful day they divided the house saying they can't live with a .... " Khanna stopped and looked down....

" with a .... Khanna tell me ....What they did .... "

" with a murderer's wife .... They made her alone . No one felt to atleast look at her for once , everyone started to ignore her . Om and rudra sir warned Gauri and bhavya mam to not talk to her . Dadi ..... "

" dadi .... What did she tell "

" dadi always found a way to taunt her , insult her .... They always stayed ready to insult her calling her by names . Annika always tried to talk with them but they never gave any heed to her . She left alone in that big house. Gradually the loneliness started to get into her heart and mind . Aur moreover you never wanted to meet her . She felt alone sir . They were so much pissed off with her that one day Rudra sir called her ..... " Khanna looked down not wanted to utter that word .
Shivaay eyes became red , his body was trembling with anger and guilt .

" What did Rudra call her Khanna "

" Sir ..... Woh..... He called her your mis.... Mistress..... " Shivaay shot his eyes at him . He never thought that his own little brother would stoop so low that he would call her by that name.

" No one protested sir . Om sir scolded him . But he didn't listen to him and insulted her . After some days Annika mam joined a school but soon she was forced to leave it because of Rudra sir . He was so angry and revengeful that he phoned the school and informed them about her being your wife and they forced her to resign. Like these many incidents happened and slowly slowly she started to dive in depression. One day i found her lying in the backyard unconscious , I took her to hospital and they informed me that she is suffering from some mental pressure, mental illness . After that dr. Nandini started to handle her case . One year ago also something like this happened and that day I took her here . Because of lack of sleeping dr. Gave her sleeping pill with other medicines . Dr. Warned her to not take it overdose but i think she took overdose of it today ...." Khanna looked down.....

Shivaay sat down with a thud with a blank face. He lost his voice to utter anything. Nothing went in his head . He was feeling guilty for everything he did. He never thought that they would behave like this with her . He knew they would be angry on him but he never imagined them to behave this much inhuman with her . They didn't think about her for one time . He clutched his head in his palm tightly.

" how much she had borne for me , just because of me ... I'm responsible for all the things ... I am responsible for her condition. I'm responsible.... " He muttered in his breath like a possessed man . He wiped his tears with his sleeve but it didn't stop .

He never thought of them behaving with her this way . He believed no matter how much they are angry with him they would never behaved badly with her but he was wrong. They casted their all anger on her just because she is his wife . How can his family become so insensitive? They very well know that there is no fault of her but still they targeted her ... Why ...... He felt guilty for leaving her behind alone . He felt like crying why he left her alone to suffer . How can he hurt her like this ? In these recent days he also hurted her so badly without even knowing  which situation she was going through. He felt guilty and started to blame himself. He was responsible for everything. Only he was responsible.

Tears continuously flowing from his eyes . Pressing his lips he tried to control his sobbing sound.

Like this some hours passed . These hours are nothing but like hell for him . He couldn't imagine how he passed these hours . Khanna was beside him all the time . As soon as the sight of dr. Nandini caught his eyes he ran towards her with his wobbling legs .

Dr. Nandini felt really bad for him . She heard everything from Khanna and she is really feeling guilty now .

" dr. How is my wife? She is fine right "

" Mr. Oberoi relax ... I'm trying my best . Plz be patient.... "

" patient!! How can I be patient when i know my wife is suffering because of me ... I'm responsible for everything"

" Mr. Oberoi ....  let's not blame yourself.... Pray for her .... "

" dr. Can I meet her .... Please"

" uhhh.... Ummm ..  ok .... But just for five minutes.... She is still unconscious so don't make any noise or create any disturbance around her ... "

" no dr. I'll remember it ... Don't worry.... "

Dr. Nodded and left from there . He took deep breathe before pushing the door with his shivering hand . Taking small steps he reached her bed where she was lying unconscious. Tears formed in his eyes seeing her in this state . He bent down near her feet and softly held them .

" Please forgive me !! " He touched his head on her feet weeping silently. He kissed on her feet.

" I'm sorry Annika, I'm sorry for everything I did this to you ... Plz come back to me ...... Please..... Please don't leave your Shivaay behind. Please..... I am ready to bear any punishment you have for me ... I'll bear everything without a word... Plz .... Annika... Plz don't leave me .... This time I'll not be able to live ... Plz ..... " He sobbed near her feet .

Sometime later he came out of the cabin and called Khanna. Khanna came immediately.

" yes sir "

" Khanna whatever I'm telling just do according to it .... "

" ok sir " Shivaay started to tell him everything.

" Are you sure sir? You want to do it "

" hmm.... Just do as I say "

" ok sir " saying he left from there .

" Mr. Oberoi !! " Came a nurse voice. He turned towards her .

" Sir , dr. Nandini is calling you "

" Ok ... " He straight went to her cabin .

He knocked on the door before entering and after getting permission he entered.

" Mr. Oberoi plz have a sit .... " Shivaay sat down...

" Dr. Everything is fine right.... Annika is fine right dr. "

" Mr. Oberoi calm down..... First listen to me ..... As for now she is stable by god's grace. I hope she will make it . Anyway As I know you don't know anything about her so it's my duty to let you know everything about her as you are her husband.... "

Shivaay nodded.....

" Mr . oberoi the disorder through which your wife is going can be really dangerous for some . It happens due to extreme mental trauma, stress , loneliness, depression....
Studies have shown that borderline patients experience chronic and significant emotional suffering and mental agony.  Borderline patients may feel overwhelmed by negative emotions, experiencing intense grief instead of sadness, shame and humiliation instead of mild embarrassment, and panic instead of nervousness.  People with BPD are especially sensitive to feelings of rejection, isolation . And for mrs. Oberoi it was extreme. Mr. Oberoi i don't know about your personal life but as a dr. I should know everything related to her . What happened that she turned to be a bpd patient. I have asked her many times but she had not discussed anything with me . So I'm requesting you please do share everything with me , only that time I can help her to recover. See there are some medical solutions which i have treated her with but you also know it's not any physical wound it's mental so the therapy will be different. Mr. Oberoi do share everything with me whatever you know . I guess you also don't know everything but a little will do .... "

" Dr. I'll tell you everything whatever i know.... Just promise me you'll make her alright.... Plz "

" Mr oberoi I'll try my level best ... Trust me "

It pained him to elaborate everything to dr. But he did , only for her . He didn't hide anything.

" Mr. Oberoi plz calm down. I understand whatever you have done, your thoughts were not wrong but the way you chose it's somewhere wrong. And i can't blame you alone, the situation was wrong. Plz ..... " Shivaay lowered his head down in shame and being hurt .

" Mr. Oberoi i would say just be with her . Make her realise that whatever happens you will be with her always. You'll not leave her alone . She is equally important to you. The mental trauma she has gone through it will take time to recover but if you will be with her it will be easy . Don't say anything to her which give her stress . Don't behave harsh with her . Your small small actions can make her feel better or feel her worse so be careful with her . "

" I'll careful.....Thank you dr. "

" Don't thank me it's my duty " Shivaay nodded and went out of the room .

He straight went to Her cabin only to find her already gained consciousness. He smiled and went near her being happy. A nurse was there already checking her pulse . She saw Shivaay and walked towards him .

" Mr. Oberoi plz be with her , I'll be coming after informing dr. That she is up . " the nurse went out . Shivaay took a deep breath and walked towards her bed where she was lying looking towards the ceiling.

" Ann ..... Annika...... " Shivaay called her . Annika turned towards him making him smile inwardly. Atleast she is not ignoring him . It gives him peace but suddenly his smile fell down when she turned back again and kept on  looking at ceiling like she didn't see him or acknowledged him . It literally broke his heart . He again gained some courage and called her name.

" Annika...... Annika..... Annika...... " But she didn't turned back just kept looking at the ceiling being lost somewhere. Shivaay took deep breathe and hold her hand . She didn't take it back or jerked him away . She just laid down there without any emotion on her face.

" Anni... Ka ..... Please don't look away from me plz atleast look at me .... Please..... " His voice was shaky . Not finding any movement of her he bent down having thick layer of tear and placed his head on her hand.

" I'm sorry.... I'm sorry..... Plz ..... I'm sorry Annika ..... " He kept on sobbing keeping his head on her hand but she didn't bother to look at him for once . It felt like she has lost all her emotions all her feelings. It feels like she didn't want to live more . Soon her eyes again got heavy and she fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Last part is on the way ... It's a 2 shots story... Hope you like it .....

Vote and comment....  

Thank you... Love you all 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 24.9K 100
Highest #13 #FanFiction (21/8/17) STANDALONE This is my first Ff... So practically I was a newbie.. No experience in this field... So read at you...
210K 18.8K 64
it's a story of circumstances marriage where shivaay n anika understand themselves n start there marriage life
27.7K 1.4K 37
compilation of one shots or two shots or may be more than two it depends on the track or alternative universe..... from the show Pandya store ... H...
13K 1K 11
One-shots... This book contains those thoughts of mine which nag me when I am busy writing a BOOK. I pen those down in one-shot. I hope you'd all li...