๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ...

By stvrl0v3r

"๐€๐ง๐ ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ ๐’๐š๐ญ๐š๐ง, ๐š๐ก ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ ๐จ" ๐– ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๏ฟฝ... More

๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ƒ๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฌ
๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ฌ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
001. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด›แดœส€ษด
002. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
003. แด‹ษชสŸสŸ แดส€ ส™แด‡ แด‹ษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
004. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
005. แด˜สŸแด€ษด ส™ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)
006. แดแด€๊œฑQแดœแด‡ส€แด€แด…แด‡
007. ส€แด๊œฑแด‡
008. แด‹แด€แด›แด‡ส€ษชษดแด€
009. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด€แด„ส€ษช๊œฐษชแด„แด‡
010. ส™ส แด›สœแด‡ สŸษชษขสœแด› แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แดแดแดษด
011. แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡๊œฑแด„แด‡ษดแด›
012. แด…แด€แด…แด…ส ษช๊œฑ๊œฑแดœแด‡๊œฑ
013. แด„ส€สษชษดษข แดกแดสŸ๊œฐ
014. แด›สœแด‡ แด…ษชษดษดแด‡ส€ แด˜แด€ส€แด›ส
015. แด›สœแด‡ สœแดแดœ๊œฑแด‡ ษขแดœแด‡๊œฑแด›
016. แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœส แด‡ษดแด‡แดส
017. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ษดแด„แด‡
018. แด‹สŸแด€แดœ๊œฑ
019. แด›สœแด‡ สŸแด€๊œฑแด› แด…แด€ส
020. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แดษดแด‡)
022. แด€๊œฑ ษช สŸแด€ส แด…สษชษดษข
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
023. แด›สœแด‡ ส™ษชส€แด›สœแด…แด€ส
024. แด›สœแด‡ สœสส™ส€ษชแด…
025. แด›สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด… แด๊œฐ แด›สœแด‡ แด€๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ษชส€
026. แด…ษช๊œฑแด›แดœส€ส™ษชษดษข ส™แด‡แด€แด ษชแดส€
027. แด›สœแด‡ ส€แด‡แด„แด‹แดษดษชษดษข
028. ๊œฑแดแด‡สŸสŸ๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด‡แด‡ษด ๊œฑแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›
029. ษขสœแด๊œฑแด› แดกแดส€สŸแด…
030. แดส€แด…ษชษดแด€ส€ส แด˜แด‡แดแด˜สŸแด‡
031. สœแดแดแด‡แด„แดแดษชษดษข
032. แด›สœแด‡ ษดแด‡แดก แด…แด‡แด€สŸ
033. แดแดœส€ แด›แดแดกษด
034. แด›สœแด‡ แด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แด›สœแด€แด› ส™ษชษดแด…
035. ส™ส€ษชษดษขษชษดษข แดแดœแด› แด›สœแด‡ แด…แด‡แด€แด…
036. แด…แด€ษดษขแด‡ส€แดแดœ๊œฑ สŸษชแด€ษช๊œฑแดษด๊œฑ
037. แด€สŸสŸ แดส แด„สœษชสŸแด…ส€แด‡ษด
038. 1912
039. ส™ส€แด‡แด€แด‹ แดษด แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ
040. แด›สœแด‡ แดแดœส€แด…แด‡ส€ แด๊œฐ แดษดแด‡
041. สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› แด๊œฐ แด…แด€ส€แด‹ษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ
042. แด…แด ษดแดแด› ษขแด ษขแด‡ษดแด›สŸแด‡

021. แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแดœษด แด€สŸ๊œฑแด ส€ษช๊œฑแด‡๊œฑ (แด˜แด€ส€แด› แด›แดกแด)

1.7K 51 3
By stvrl0v3r

⭒❃.✮:▹

Now both Jules and the vampire were laying dead next to Greta, Jules' heart ripped out and the vampire with a stake sticking out of his chest, and Klaus was dropping a drop of Arabella's blood, which he had taken from her before they left, with the werewolf's and vampire's blood. 

Klaus made his way over to Elena, who tried to back up from him in fear, only to be stopped by the fire. "Careful." He warned, smirking before his expression turned to annoyance. "Well, well. I don't recall you being on the guest list."

"I'm here to talk." Stefan said, only heard by Klaus and Arabella. Seeings as Jenna was still having trouble using her vampire abilities.

"Very well then." He speeded up. "What can I do for you, Mr. Salvatore?"

"You don't need to kill Jenna. I'll take her place." He offered, not knowing how safe Jenna was at the moment.

"Oh, I don't know."

"Don't play games with me. You'll get what you want." Stefan said, annoyed.

"You're quite the hero, aren't you? Yeah, I've heard that about you."

"Just make the trade. Me for Jenna."

Arabella just sighed. Did he really not see them sitting on the ground, safely?

"What are they saying, Bella?" Elena asked.

Klaus was finding it rather funny that Stefan thought he would seriously put Arabella in any danger, even if it means putting up with the Salvatore.

He walked back down to the ring, Stefan following directly behind him and his eyes fell on Arabella and Jenna. He looked confused over to Greta, to see two bodies.

"It's offending that you think I would put my wife's live at risk for you playing the hero. There's no choice." Niklaus spoke before stabbing a stake in Stefan's back, where he couldn't reach it.

"Klaus." Arabella scolded.

"Don't worry, my love, I have other plans for that." He replied looking down at Stefan with hate. If only Stefan's life wasn't linked to Arabella's, he would've already put a stake through it.

He snapped Stefan's neck, ignoring Arabella's muttering.

"Whenever you're ready, Greta."

A little while later and after too many tries of trying to get to Stefan, to take the stake from his back, and Klaus stopping her in the process, Arabella stopped trying.

Her eyes landed on Elena. 

"Are they gonna kill him?" The doppelgänger asked, quietly.

Both Arabella and Stefan nodded.

"It's time." Klaus spoke as he walked towards Elena, who glared at him before making her way to the witch.

Arabella watched the three standing a few meters away from them. 

"Thank you, Elena." Klaus spoke.

"Go to hell." Elena spoke, voice filled with hatred.

Klaus' fangs sunk into Elena's neck and Arabella made Jenna look away.

"Don't look, Jenna."

But the Petrova watched as the light in her newly best friends eyes died down slowly, before Klaus dropped her body to the ground, her own blood dripping from her neck.

Arabella started at Niklaus as veins appeared under his eyes. He walked over to the clear part of the quarry.

"I can feel it. It's happening." Bones snapping could be heard, but before Niklaus could fully turn, Bonnie walked over, chanting. He fell to the ground, in pain.

Damon snapped Greta's neck, carelessly.

"No, you were dead." Nik screamed at the Bennett, who rolled his body more to the edge of the quarry.

Arabella stood up, telling Damon to take Elena and Jenna out of here, as she ripped the piece of wood out of Stefan's back and walked her way to Bonnie.

The two witches chanted together. Klaus rolling over the ground in pain, as Elijah walked over to his younger brother.

The two stopped.

"Elijah?" Niklaus asked.

"Hello, brother."

"Hey, are you okay?" Arabella asked as Stefan joined them.

Stefan nodded as he watched Elijah push his hand through Klaus' chest, to his heart.

"In the name of our family, Niklaus."

"I didn't bury them at sea." Klaus confessed.

Arabella saw the doubt appearing on Elijah's face.

"What?"

"Their bodies are safe. If you kill me, you'll never find them."

"Elijah" Arabella started. "Don't listen to him. He'll say anything to you right now."

"Elijah, I can take you to them. I give you my word, brother."

"Do it and I'll take you both out." Bonnie spoke.

"You'll die."

"I don't care."

Elijah looked to his brother and back to the three. "I'm sorry."

"No."

"Elijah, don't."

But before they knew the two Mikaelsons were gone.

"Son of bitch." Arabella spoke angrily.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"We should have heard from them by now." Alaric spoke, pacing up and down the room.

"Did you read all this?" Jeremy asked, holding the grimoire in his hands.

"I did." John answered.

"So, you understand what happened to the child's mother after the baby was brought back to life."

"She saved her daughter. She found peace." John spoke as he folded his letter to Elena.

"John."

John standed up and walked to Jeremy.

"I need you to give this to Elena for me." He handed him the letter. "And also this." The Gilbert ring followed.

"Oh, hey, what's going on here?" Alaric asked confused.

"Take care of each other, please."

The front door opened.

"I think they're here." Alaric said as he and Jeremy left John alone downstairs.

"How is she?" Jeremy asked, worriedly, storming into the old house living room.

"I don't know yet."

"What about Jenna?" Alaric asked.

"I'm right here." Jenna asked walking into the room. Alaric went over to her quickly, hugging her.

Elena gasped awake.

"Damon, I-." She said, looking around.

"How do you feel?" He asked her.

"I feel fine."

The four other let out a breath of relief.

⭒❃.✮:▹

"Damon and the rest are at the Gilbert house. Elena's safe." Stefan spoke after he received a message from his brother.

"Great, let's go." 

As the two of them arrived went there, after they brought home, Bonnie, they entered to see Jenna, Alaric, Elena and Jeremy sitting on the couches. Damon was standing up, but didn't look very well.

Arabella quickly went over to Elena and hugged her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just glad this is all over." Elena answered.

Arabella smiled, but knew this whole thing was far from over, it was just the beginning.

Seeing Stefan busy talking to Jenna and Alaric, she stood up and dragged Damon to the hallway with her.

Before he could ask anything, Arabella had already shoved his sleeve up, revealing the werewolf bite.

"How did you know?"

"Katherine and Victor told me, duh."

"Well, Sunshine, if you don't know a cure for it, I'm-"

Arabella cut him off. "Don't underestimate me, Salvatore. Of course I know a cure."

"Cure for what?" Stefan asked, joining them and seeing Damon pull his sleeve down, fastly. "What's going on?"

"I need to see him- AHH." Arabella grunted in pain.

"Bels?" 

"AHH." She fell to the ground, on her knees, clutching her head in pain.

Elena, Jeremy and the two other human adults walked into the hall to see two Salvatore brother sitting next to Arabella worriedly.

"What the-"

"Arabella?"

"Make it stop." She screamed, but the pain she felt was immense.

"What is happening to her?" Jenna asked, worriedly.

"Is it like the other time. Are her eyes black?" Elena asked, kneeling down, too.

"I don't know. Her eyes are closed." Stefan cupped Arabella's face. "Bella, hey."

The Pierce's body stilled. 

"Hey, Arabella-" Jeremy spoke, but before he could finish the girls eyes went black as Stefan scooped her up and laid her down on the couch.

"I'm sorry, can someone please tell me, what the hell is going on?" Jenna screamed, not understanding anything out of this situation. Vampire, werewolf, witches, hybrids and heretics, but a heretic with black eyes?

"The last she had this, she told us you had to get out of town." Elena spoke, looking at her aunt.

"What? So she can see the future or something?" Jenna asked confused.

"I don't think so."

"Oh my god is that blood?" Jeremy asked, anxiously, looking at Arabella's neck, seeing a red liquid.

"The hell? Are those bite marks?" Elena wondered.

"Arabella?" Stefan asked, trying to shake her awake.

⭒❃.✮:▹

Arabella her eyes opened and she looked around her, slowly sitting up. She could hear the voices of Stefan and her friends, but she was not in the Gilbert living room anymore.

She felt her bones aching, bite marks all over her body. But she didn't know where the scars could have came from.

Slowly standing up, a door appeared in front off her.

Arabella started at it for a while, not trusting whatever what was going on, before opening it slowly.

The black area around her disappeared. Houses and meadows unfold in front of her. Arabella knew were she was. How could she not? She remembered the houses she spent chasing her sister for tag you're it when they were younger. She remembered the little bench her big brother learnt her how to read. 

She remembered the house, she spent sixteen years in. 

Arabella looked around her, not seeing anyone. Not one single person or animal moving. 

"Why not just go in?" Arabella asked herself, eyes landing back on her childhood home, shrugging before she pushed the door open.

Her eyes went wide open. "Mama?"

⭒❃.✮:▹

Words: 1485

Posted: November 12, 2023

Be sure to comment. I love reading them and it keeps me motivated!

x Kat

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 593 14
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ'๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘†๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’, ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ก๐‘œ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘ก๐‘’...
19.7K 818 15
๐€๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Œ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐…๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐จ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง...
17.6K 764 9
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ง ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ง๐ข๐š ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ƒ๐š๐ฆ๐จ๐ง ๐’๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐ญ๐ž...
353K 10.1K 112
๐’๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ž ๐†๐ข๐ฅ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฏ๏ฟฝ...